Author Topic: Doxxing Files |OT| Do not use a pandemic to make a platform wars thread  (Read 3132479 times)

team filler

• filler
  • filler
Re: Doxxing Files |OT| Do not use a pandemic to make a platform wars thread
« Reply #42660 on: May 09, 2021, 01:19:32 PM »
Stoney quit posting here and other social media to go exclusively to ERA?

:existential
that cool young dude slut  :neogaf

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #42661 on: May 09, 2021, 02:24:16 PM »
given that it turns out that Hans Asperger was a nazi I would very much like to keep that term away from me thanks
:dead

Oh good.

Just who I want repping people on the spectrum.

Yippee.
🤴

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #42665 on: May 09, 2021, 02:59:37 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/let%E2%80%99s-play-everyone%E2%80%99s-favorite-game-%E2%80%9Cwhy-precisely-is-my-wife-annoyed-%E2%80%9D.423002/

This is a Morrigan trap thread, right?

White Knighted by B-dubs :rofl

lol, at first he had fun responding in the thread. Must have received some very concerned messages on the mod discord

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #42666 on: May 09, 2021, 03:59:15 PM »
There have been unfortunate tensions in this thread and others about the fact that some perpetrators of recent anti-Asian violence have been black or other POC, and some folks have been interested in stoking division between these communities and pitting them against each other. That's not okay.

It's fine to discuss the background of these attackers, but when we do that it should be done holistically. For example, in this case and many others, the attacker has a history of violent crime and there is a discussion to be had about whether the justice system and attempts at rehabilitation are working. There's a discussion to be had about whether the DAs and police in these cities are doing their jobs properly and making them safe for all residents.

What's not okay is fixating solely on the race of the perpetrators and making inflammatory generalizations based on a handful of cases. It is not okay to suggest that a few violent, repeat criminals are representative of the black community. It is also not okay to suggest that these attacks were somehow provoked by anti-black attitudes in the Asian community. All of this ignores that some of the worst recent incidents were carried out by white men.

Don't make inflammatory generalizations period. Members that appear more interested in stoking divisions between marginalized groups than in having a constructive discussion will be banned.

These fuckers  :lol
Black on Asian violence = not all black people
White on Asian violence = fuck and kill all yts in the streets
Spud

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #42667 on: May 09, 2021, 05:35:55 PM »
never 4get

Uncle

FUME5

« Reply #42668 on: May 09, 2021, 07:54:56 PM »
Can Era just compile all their pre-approved world views and opinions in one place so I don't accidentally get banned, thank you. It seems to change depending on whatever we're mad about that month so if we could keep it constantly updated too that would be great

:salute

Look, its very simple; people aren't a monolith, unless a protected poster is stating an opinion as cultural fact shared by that entire monolith, and people that disagree are fake / internalised self hatred etc.

Banned for a month.

anime tits

« Reply #42669 on: May 09, 2021, 09:03:12 PM »
waiting for "black people can't be racist" to make its roaring comeback at any moment now

Averon

« Reply #42670 on: May 09, 2021, 09:06:51 PM »
I wonder how many of the  *ahem* more animated and opinionated Black ERA members come straight from Thecoli.com forums.

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #42671 on: May 09, 2021, 10:50:04 PM »
I wonder how many of the  *ahem* more animated and opinionated Black ERA members come straight from Thecoli.com forums.

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/resetera-are-some-real-fakkits-man-edit-the-official-resetera-reacts-to-cyberpunk-2077-thread.805843/#post-39142211

Neogaf went alt-right.
Resetera went alt-left.
While we just talk about video games and console wars in here.

Both places are full of themselves. They claim to be so progressive, but they end up being rather oppressive.

we/black community are conservative, religious and we don't really fukk with cheeseburgers or the LGBTQ

we are the opposite of resetera which are predominately posters that wear purple hair, post queer shyt like Reggie and have 30 body piercings

as I said before, Hate to admit it but it seems like Alt right care more about freedom than Alt left.

and all our freedoms here might have something to do with it

we alt right breh, but we gonna be alright.

Right wingers and Thecoli both agree on

Women should be second class citizens
Women should not flaunt their sexuality
Black women are dependent on welfare, attention, other people (usually men's) money
No LGBTQ
Cries about free speech in terms of making fun of others
Focus on the Nuclear family

And much more. The main difference that a WS will call you a n***** after agreeing with you for an hour

:whew
Uncle

ShutUp

« Reply #42672 on: May 09, 2021, 10:55:06 PM »
Yikes  :kobeyuck

« Reply #42673 on: May 09, 2021, 11:24:57 PM »
This is either going to be an instalock or a graveyard:
https://www.resetera.com/threads/discussion-on-bridging-the-gap-between-black-and-asian-era.423152/
Quote from: Squarehard
The purpose of this discussion is to start thinking about ways to bridge the gap on a micro level rather than a macro level.

Recently, often times in the numerous threads centered on the topic of racism, it's become more of a commonality of aggression between members from both of these communities specifically. Most of the time the discussion surrounding these topics have been on topic, and provides nuanced discussion by the members of the forum. However, more often than it should, it has also revealed a significant divide from many of the members from both of these communities.

Much of the time, these discussions will start rolling into a discussion of personal experiences and perceptions of the opposite community, whether it was taught them, or something heard in their community, and then using those examples to define the other community as a whole. Throughout these threads, doing this have only shown to create a bigger rift and divide between these two communities here, and have increased the hostility with one another.

Banning those who have gone to the extent of fueling these fires are fine, but it's clear there is still tension which exist for many users from both communities. Whether it'd be mild, or bordering on severe, I don't feel that we should wait until all of the users here are gotten to that point of severe and just end up getting banned, which just doesn't actually solve the underlying problem which still exists within these forums.

To me, this is a significant issue that I feel we need to all do better with, and let's start making that happen here with a more specific approach in addressing the issue.

A few things that I want to note before people start posting, and it's just things to consider as this conversation starts rolling.

There is nothing wrong with sharing your personal experiences and background in your engagement with the other community. In fact, I would prefer everyone share their experiences regarding their perspectives on this topic. However, one thing that I do not want this to turn into is that your experiences are then used to speak to the other community as a whole, or used as an attack on the other community. Any single action does not define a community. Consider the purpose of sharing your experiences, background, and stories. You should share these stories in hopes of helping those in the other community better understand your perspective.
This is a collaborative effort, not a singular one. Be respectful of everyone's perspectives on this topic, as long as they are respectful as well. If you feel someone is not being respectful to the core of the discussion, just report the post to the moderation rather than derail the discussion. The intent and purposes of this thread is to work together on better understanding each other. This will be more difficult if we don't respect the space of which we all share together. This isn't a demand, but just a request for a sign of respect for one another.
Feel free to ask each other questions if you see a post that you want further clarification on, or if you feel there is misinterpretation somewhere. Often times, in these kinds of threads where the topic can get heated quite readily, I feel that patience and clarity can often resolve any misunderstanding easier than not. Ask questions, even if you just want to make a post to the communities in general on a question you may want answered, feel free to ask them. Unless it's a question that doesn't respect a particular person or the communities, then you should be ready to come in with a curious and open mind.
Often times, when we are making suggestions and solutions in these threads on the topics of racism, we tend to go with more of the macro approach of engaging with the topic outside of these forums, and things that could be done to bridge those divides. But I feel that in order to truly engage with those discussions, we have to first bridge the divide on a micro level within these forums and the community members.
Anyone can feel free to comment. You don't have to belong to either one of these communities to provide your perspective. However, I do want to avoid any personal experiences as it relates to, "I have a friend who says...", if you're not a part of the community. Two reasons for this. Third hand experiences are never helpful when discussing issues such as this. I would prefer you not sympathize with the situation, but empathize with it, and empathy can only be done if the poster is willing to listen more than they're ready to speak. Make sure the comments you contribute engage the discussions from your perspective, and that would be the best way you can contribute.
If you feel that moderation has been an issue surrounding both of these topics, I feel that would be better served for another thread, and not in this one. Everyone can have their opinions on how moderation engages with these topics, but that's not really the purpose of this topic, and can be better served by just sending a message to moderation concerning particular issues. This is neither here or there. The purpose of this thread is for these two communities to engage in meaningful discussion to try and resolve this current division we have with one another, and we should focus on that more than anything else right now.
I am looking forward to the discussions we can all have together on this topic.

What can we do to start bridging this gap here on Era within these two communities?

The "let me set the terms by which everyone can discuss this issue, while not actually weighing in the issue myself" genre of OP is always fascinating because it always gives the thread that faint hint of ban-bait.

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #42674 on: May 09, 2021, 11:39:51 PM »
Blasian Summit now
©@©™

FUME5

« Reply #42675 on: May 09, 2021, 11:41:19 PM »
1 post in 30 minutes.

Probably still trying to parse that OP.

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #42676 on: May 09, 2021, 11:45:59 PM »
Someone open with a penis size joke to "bridge the gap", pls.

BadAss2961

« Reply #42677 on: May 10, 2021, 12:29:05 AM »
Someone open with a penis size joke to "bridge the gap", pls.
I_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _I

Tektonic

• OG Cracker

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #42679 on: May 10, 2021, 03:06:16 AM »
Whats a WS?

« Reply #42680 on: May 10, 2021, 03:06:25 AM »
woman (who is a man) really spoke truth. she got me banned, but i'm not mad about it anymore. permabanned sistren  :-*

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #42681 on: May 10, 2021, 05:30:40 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/seth-rogan-states-he-doesnt-plan-to-work-with-james-franco-in-the-future.423119/#post-64635428

Quote from: Comrade Grogu, post: 64635428, member: 72520
Both Seth Rogan and James Franco are evil people, imho.
Quote from: Comrade Grogu, post: 64635665, member: 72520
Sorry, I got angry for a split second and just "mouthed off" there.

From what I understand: I just don't like his liberalism and him working with CIA/FBI intelligence for some of his films.

It comes off... Well, just shameful, in my eyes.

I don't hate him or even dislike him, but I just feel that he's a Hollywood type through and through. Also, I genuinely don't like his work, ahahaha.

But yes, I lost my cool there.

Frankly, the problem with Hollywood is that we have too many people that are liberals and not leftists, to put it mildly; they're content with how things are, for the most part, even if they sometimes shine a light on the "ills of society" or something.

Anyways, rant over.

Sorry that I startled some people; I don't mean to be some guy that's just out to "shock" people, but honestly, I just don't have much patience for the rich and celebrities, and Seth must've at least known Franco personally to some level so... Idk. Guess I just lost my cool.

My apologies.
Quote from: Comrade Grogu, post: 64635689, member: 72520
I take back what I said.

I'm very sorry.
Quote from: Comrade Grogu, post: 64635740, member: 72520
I hate Joe Rogan, but no.

Frankly, I more confused him with most celebrities. Well, maybe he's not like the rest, but I genuinely don't like rich people even though life is more complicated than my hatred against the rich and powerful so... Yeah. Sorry. Lost my cool, probably over nothing.
Quote from: Comrade Grogu, post: 64635818, member: 72520
Nothing. I genuinely lost my cool, probably over some stress.

I hope that the mods will let this one go; sorry for diverting the topic. I did so inadvertently.

Disney’s Baby Yoda is a well known leftist icon
Margs

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #42682 on: May 10, 2021, 06:29:18 AM »
Stoney quit posting here and other social media to go exclusively to ERA?

:existential

Ikr? The fuck  :lol
What

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #42683 on: May 10, 2021, 06:35:41 AM »
Whats a WS?

in context probably white supremacist
Uncle

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #42684 on: May 10, 2021, 07:46:18 AM »
A successful white man killed a Japanese woman, his wife, in England in 1977. He served some time in a psychiatric institution before returning to his job.

I feel like anyone referring to his rehabilitation should wonder if justice was actually served here.

I feel like you don't understand the concepts of "justice" or "rehabilitation"

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #42685 on: May 10, 2021, 07:50:24 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/chinese-scientists-discussed-weaponising-sars-coronaviruses-in-2015-report.423260/

locked, no reason given.

e: oh, reason added for lack of reliable sourcing, even though it seems OP has three seperate media outlet reports and none of them seem like pure bullshit outlets

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #42686 on: May 10, 2021, 08:14:12 AM »
the chi-coms :info
(ice)

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #42687 on: May 10, 2021, 08:49:47 AM »
This forum community has had a distinctly antagonistic tilt (outside of the individual communities) since the back half of the GAF days, in a way a lot of people feel they have to be assholes just to fit in.

Beautiful moblin sails close to the wind once more

zomgee

• We've *all*
« Reply #42688 on: May 10, 2021, 10:40:33 AM »
Getting dangerously close to self-awareness here
rub

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #42689 on: May 10, 2021, 10:45:57 AM »
Starting with:

When I say I don't know why, I don't mean to blame the platform in any way. This is ABSOLUTELY a personal failing.

translation: dont ban me senpai mods

:lol

era is going through the arewethebaddies-phase

joeboy101

• TheBore rulez
« Reply #42690 on: May 10, 2021, 11:01:09 AM »
Quote from: indyinthefridge
i've been banned enough times from getting heated that i just don't bother engaging in much in-depth discussion anymore.

i just care about getting my post count up.

OP, the thing you have to understand is that no one on this forum will ever change their mind no matter how hard you argue your point, however good or bad. You waste your time trying to engage with some folks here and all it does is get you heated and banned. Because people will use that Report function as a "fuck you"
if they feel even a tinge of disrespect. Best thing you can do is type out your thoughts in a reply, look at it, and delete it and ignore the thread. Keeps your blood pressure down and stops you from getting banned.

Welcoming community you got there.  :-\

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #42691 on: May 10, 2021, 11:05:57 AM »
Don't ban me, I'm just getting my post count up.
©@©™

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #42692 on: May 10, 2021, 11:29:28 AM »
I've been lucky enough to not ever have been banned somehow, but it was enough for me to have a couple moments where I typed up a huge post, either about something I was passionate about or something I had a lot of knowledge of or just something I felt people were being unfair about, and having the response basically be "ok whatever that was, anyway here's my point again", to make me stop trying to get too deep on here. And we got quite a few people using the site as a debate forum.

:huh

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #42693 on: May 10, 2021, 11:36:02 AM »
Don't ban me, I'm just getting my post count up.

thats the deal i have with bork :trumps
(ice)

joeboy101

• TheBore rulez
« Reply #42694 on: May 10, 2021, 01:12:53 PM »
This forum community has had a distinctly antagonistic tilt (outside of the individual communities) since the back half of the GAF days, in a way a lot of people feel they have to be assholes just to fit in.

What a miserable fucking thread that just exemplifies why you shouldn’t engage with anyone on that board. Something that multiple posters in that thread recommend. Which is ironic, ya know... it being a fucking ‘DISCUSSION’ board.

:goldberg

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #42695 on: May 10, 2021, 02:24:41 PM »
I think it's fairly easy to separate the two.
I hope Musk dies or shuts the fuck up forever (either way it'd be a benefit for society).
I also hope Tesla and SpaceX thrive (as both companies are doing good things despite being led by an egotistical, narcissistic, lying piece of shit).

Musk fanboys are annoying but Musk haters somehow topped them

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #42696 on: May 10, 2021, 02:41:57 PM »
so much jelly in that thread

spoiler (click to show/hide)
leave daddy musk alone!
[close]

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #42697 on: May 10, 2021, 03:06:19 PM »
good to know that you don't even have to wait for someone to die to dance on their grave at era anymore, it's just a pleasant carnival of death over there
Uncle

Averon

« Reply #42698 on: May 10, 2021, 03:27:37 PM »
I guess they found their Trump replacement to focus their never ending hate and aggression at. Expect near daily threads about Musk from here on out.
Them not being able to "cancel" Elon Musk since he's rich as fuck and own his own companies must be driving them nuts though.

Boredfrom

« Reply #42699 on: May 10, 2021, 03:32:08 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/gay-iranian-man-brutally-murdered-in-honor-killing-by-half-brother-and-cousins.423332/

RE discovers that Iran doesn’t like gay people.

Quote from: Naive
This makes me so angry, I am a middle eastern man myself who is lgbt and I don't understand this, it's "shameful" to be gay but not shameful to murder your own family and behead them? The fuck, I hope they rot in jail. 

Alireza Fazeli-Monfared, 20, was reportedly murdered by his brother and cousins on Tuesday (4 May) after they discovered the Iranian military exempted him from service because of “sexual depravities”.

Yeah, it sounds like the Iran government will take care of the killers. Sure.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #42700 on: May 10, 2021, 03:37:59 PM »
I guess they found their Trump replacement to focus their never ending hate and aggression at. Expect near daily threads about Musk from here on out.
Them not being able to "cancel" Elon Musk since he's rich as fuck and own his own companies must be driving them nuts though.
Not to mention that as an asperger he won't be invited to the billionaire pedo parties. :trumps
🤴

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #42701 on: May 10, 2021, 04:10:26 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/chinese-scientists-discussed-weaponising-sars-coronaviruses-in-2015-report.423260/

locked, no reason given.

e: oh, reason added for lack of reliable sourcing, even though it seems OP has three seperate media outlet reports and none of them seem like pure bullshit outlets
Whatever you think of the Murdoch press, The Australian is not an "unreliable source" the same way that other bullshit online media is. It's not even at the same level of bullshit as crap like The Daily Mail and other UK rags. It's a legitimate news outlet.
Spud

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #42702 on: May 10, 2021, 04:15:16 PM »
So they're doing a """new and improved""" version of their Q&A, this time it's live*!

*as in posts are getting screened and approved or not quicker than usual

With none other than Schrieeieeeier. That seems like an odd choice sin-

My new book, Press Reset: Ruin and Recovery in the Video Game Industry, comes out tomorrow (May 11)

:lol :lol :lol

joeboy101

• TheBore rulez
« Reply #42703 on: May 10, 2021, 04:27:59 PM »
So they're doing a """new and improved""" version of their Q&A, this time it's live*!

*as in posts are getting screened and approved or not quicker than usual

With none other than Schrieeieeeier. That seems like an odd choice sin-

My new book, Press Reset: Ruin and Recovery in the Video Game Industry, comes out tomorrow (May 11)

:lol :lol :lol

Gawd, the knob slobbering in that thread is nauseating.

“Favorite game?” “Sweet or savory?” “What’s writing an insider article like?”

:yuck  :hump :derp

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #42704 on: May 10, 2021, 04:45:16 PM »
Fuck capitalism. Bring out the guillotines. Buy my new book.
Spud

Cauliflower Of Love

benita

« Reply #42706 on: May 10, 2021, 05:37:15 PM »
They're really just letting Schrier calling Curt Schilling a "colourful personality" to sell his book slide huh?

Lonewulfeus

• Former Unofficial Ambassador to ResetEra
« Reply #42707 on: May 10, 2021, 05:54:24 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/bob-baffert-whose-horse-medina-spirit-won-the-kentucky-derby-and-failed-a-drug-test-that-will-likely-get-the-win-stripped-blames-cancel-culture.423434/

I like how era is so tired of trump but can't help but derail their threads for him.

It’s the only comparison they know how to make that isn’t a reference to the MCU.

Tuckers Law

« Reply #42708 on: May 10, 2021, 06:12:08 PM »

Meanwhile at The Bire, we are needfully antagonistic (towards the Dutch) and know exactly why.

FUME5

« Reply #42709 on: May 10, 2021, 07:43:30 PM »
Alright losers who wants to get antagonized, I got time today cuh

Superstar

« Reply #42710 on: May 10, 2021, 07:51:49 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/kfc-spain-decides-that-racism-is-a-good-marketing-ploy.423686/

Apparently Europeans are too busy with their own lives to know every single one of the racist stereotypes to come out of America. I imagine this thread gets turned into a bloodbath.

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #42711 on: May 10, 2021, 07:58:51 PM »
imagine everyone else in the world is going woke and including nothing but minorities in all their advertisements, but you happen to sell chicken so an entire race is closed off to you  :'(
Uncle

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #42712 on: May 10, 2021, 08:03:24 PM »
a white hand too

Crumb

• *cough*
« Reply #42713 on: May 10, 2021, 08:06:43 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/kfc-spain-decides-that-racism-is-a-good-marketing-ploy.423686/

Apparently Europeans are too busy with their own lives to know every single one of the racist stereotypes to come out of America. I imagine this thread gets turned into a bloodbath.
Plenty black folks where I'm at, I guess our local kfc ads are fucking racist.

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #42714 on: May 10, 2021, 08:12:36 PM »
Quote from: Ctrl Alt Del
Uh I don't know guys. I'm vaguely aware that blacks liking fried chicken is a hurtful stereotype in the US (and apparently watermelon, too?) but if this ad was run here in Brazil no one would question the supposed racist undertones - because guess what, it's not a universal stereotype. The USA, Spain, Brazil, the West, everyone has their own stereotyping that is harmful if made to an audience that will see it as such. I don't think that this is the case for Spain.

I apologize in advance for a terrible analogy but imagine a different ad. Imagine two bakeries and then you're shown people literally running from one of them where the baker is an Asian man doing pastries and then getting into the other that is owned by someone of whatever other ethnic group. International audiences would likely never see the potential harm in it, but here it'd be a scandal because it's stereotyped that Chinese pastries are made using dogs and pigeons as meat. Such an ad could be run pretty much anywhere else in the world and nobody would think race would factor in.

Of course I might be wrong and this is also a horrible stereotype elsewhere that I didn't know about. Either way I hope I got my point across.

fuck this guy is gonna get in so much trouble

era is incapable of this kind of thought experiment or imagination in general

"imagine if you had a moderator who said it was ok to kill black babies, rather than white ones"
Uncle

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #42715 on: May 10, 2021, 08:16:26 PM »
I bet Nep is too scared to ban all the racists in that thread.  I'd like to see her even trying instead of cowering away.
sigh

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #42716 on: May 10, 2021, 08:19:00 PM »
Uncle

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #42717 on: May 10, 2021, 08:37:11 PM »
Whether or not its a stereotype outside America is irrelevant.

KFC should no better!!!

Irrelevant!!! Everyone needs to learn US racism!!!

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #42718 on: May 10, 2021, 08:44:41 PM »
I bet Nep is too scared to ban all the racists in that thread.  I'd like to see her even trying instead of cowering away.
Give it a day or two. Like any good commie, Nep Nep knows that you wait until they think they're safe and then kill them silently in the night while erasing them from history with a nice ban message claiming they have a long history of racist dogwhistling.
Spud

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #42719 on: May 10, 2021, 08:58:48 PM »
if i see another AS A BLACK MAN imma lose it lol
For real. Posts be tiring to read. It's like sorry, your experience doesn't negate decades of documented bigotry in advertising

Oh cool, it's my favorite time of day;

When non-Black Era users tell Black people what is and isn't racist, because media and stereotypes definitely don't permeate international borders.

Rule of thumb: If you're not Black and you're going to say something "isn't racist", maybe try shutting the fuck up?

So black people who disagree need to shut up and non black people need to shut up.