Author Topic: Doxxing Files |OT| Do not use a pandemic to make a platform wars thread  (Read 3106935 times)

tuna_love

Re: Doxxing Files |OT| Do not use a pandemic to make a platform wars thread
« Reply #600 on: January 27, 2020, 05:11:56 PM »
cricket is the second best sport on this earth  :ufup

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #601 on: January 27, 2020, 05:23:50 PM »
What country are y'all supporting in the World Series?

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
« Reply #602 on: January 27, 2020, 05:44:31 PM »
What country are y'all supporting in the World Series?

West Indies obviously
:O

Boredfrom

« Reply #603 on: January 27, 2020, 06:16:11 PM »
Quote from: Excelsiorcief
A few days would be too soon, a few weeks would be too soon, a month would be stop trying to dig up old wounds, a year would be old news

Yeah, look at Micheal Jackson...

zepblackstar

« Reply #604 on: January 27, 2020, 06:23:49 PM »
cricket is the second best sport on this earth  :ufup

only if its a 5 day test series and you want to get drunk

Tuckers Law

« Reply #605 on: January 27, 2020, 06:26:55 PM »
Nobody understands cricket, you got to know what a crumpet is to understand cricket.

EchoRin

• Hey, it's that dog.
« Reply #606 on: January 27, 2020, 06:54:27 PM »
She

Tuckers Law

« Reply #607 on: January 27, 2020, 06:54:56 PM »
 :cmonson
Incelsiorlef posts enough dumb shit to make fun of without the need of misgendering her.

Skullfuckers Anonymous

• Will hunt bullies for fruit baskets. PM for details.
« Reply #608 on: January 27, 2020, 07:00:50 PM »
Of course the Hillary supporter is a TERF.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
JK love ya Jack.
[close]

« Reply #609 on: January 27, 2020, 07:03:33 PM »
:cmonson
Incelsiorlef posts enough dumb shit to make fun of without the need of misgendering her.
:brazilcry  :social2

Tuckers Law

« Reply #610 on: January 27, 2020, 07:10:39 PM »
I didn’t know they weren’t male, sorry. I don’t keep up on them like that. I just know they’re a hypocritical loser. I have updated my post to reflect this. Please don’t cancel me.
No worries, I could’ve not jumped to conclusions as well.

Plus, you’re already cancelled for posting on a hate site like The Bire.

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #611 on: January 27, 2020, 07:11:54 PM »
I didn’t know they weren’t male, sorry. I don’t keep up on them like that. I just know they’re a hypocritical loser. I have updated my post to reflect this. Please don’t cancel me.

hit up benji for the official dossier

railGUN

• If my bones are breaking would you tell me that I'm weak?
« Reply #612 on: January 27, 2020, 08:27:06 PM »
Kobe was a rapist - BANNED -- not the time or place

Not the time or place to discuss Kobe was a rapist - BANNED.

:huh
Fish<

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #614 on: January 27, 2020, 08:32:55 PM »
God damn.

A friend of mine downplayed the crash and posted an article about 30 soldiers dying in a helicopter some years back. People on his FB went at him and it was deleted this morning.

I mean, your friend has a point: Helicopters aren't super safe. Despite seeing a video:

Which was interesting in that it explains that a lot of crashes need to thread the needle (so to speak) to keep the helicopter on a safely landing. But the problem I have with that video is: They don't actually turn the engine off at high altitude like he said he was going to do. We cut to them sort of going into a landing, so we don't see the whole thing. That's what I want to see: An actual "emergency landing" (simulation/simulated to where they don't die, I guess?) that is going through a drop, like Kobe, Army folks, etc. do. That is when my opinion on "helicopters that get their rotors fucked over/engine stops/etc. are bricks" would actually change.

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #616 on: January 27, 2020, 08:42:33 PM »
Poliera has been called out for running off Brainchild  :lawd

Their anti-Bernie threads keep backfiring on them

Ironically enough, just like the MSM's anti-Bernie hitpieces (and dragging "the ghost of some elderly retired nominee from last cycle" out along with Warren's attempt to back-stab him [how did that work out, Warren? *giggle*]) just help him raise in the polls.

Hillarious Morrisette when Iowa blows the fuck out:

"But Bidet is going to win!!!!"

*Giggle harder*

Lonewulfeus

• Former Unofficial Ambassador to ResetEra
« Reply #617 on: January 27, 2020, 08:59:44 PM »
Discussion Guidelines

[STAFF]Okay, now for the rules. It’s been observed that political threads on Era are, bluntly speaking, a series of trashfires, except when they get really bad, at which point the discourse takes on a character more like that coal mine in West Virginia that’s been burning since the 80s. To attempt to alleviate that, we’re going to lay out some discussion guidelines.

First and foremost: no hostility. No sniping, no trolling, no antagonizing. No assuming other people are being disingenuous. If you believe that these behaviors are on display, use the report button. Do not respond to them with your own hostility or try to clap back. Let the moderation team handle it, and please understand that not everything that bothers you is going to be actionable.

Second, no metacommentary. No unquoted “wow there’s a lot of centrists/leftists/dirtbags in here” type posts. Certainly no quoted variant on that. The same applies for directly or indirectly calling out other communities. Again, if you have reason to believe that something untoward is happening, report it or PM a mod captain or I suppose myself. This can be difficult to discern without extensive experience in the topic, which not all mods have. Your reports on this are extremely valuable.

Third, on a lighter note - don't post tweets without providing context and preferably commentary. We would like to encourage people to actually engage with what they're posting, and zero-context tweets tend to be either due to posters rushing to be the first with news, or else trying to let Twitter users make their arguments for them. In either case, it clogs up the thread. We're keeping a special eye on users attempting to use people from underpriveleged groups as a bludgeon or shield. If a black user tells you that they took issue with something that you said, "but this black person on Twitter says it's okay" is not a valid response.

You can make jokes, you can be enthusiastic about your candidate. Try to avoid putting down other peoples’, as that kind of behavior tends to start fights, but we will not be moderating people simply for not liking something your favorite said or did. If you don’t think they’re being fair, you can of course try to address them without violating the above rules. If you do not believe you can address a post without breaking the rules, it’s most likely time to use the report button or reach out to the team directly. I would also encourage everyone to make use of their ignore lists if it's become clear that a poster you dislike isn't crossing any lines. If other peoples’ (non-hateful) political opinions bother you that much, it might be better to just stop seeing them.

We’ll be making an effort to send out action notices for this thread so you’ll know if something you reported was decided one way or the other. If you haven’t yet received a notice, it most likely means the team is debating. These things can take time, and we ask for your patience. Anybody found breaking the rules outlined in this staff post will first be given 1 week ban. Anybody who does so twice will be given a ban of 3 months or until July 22nd, 2020; whichever is longer.[/staff]

:crowdlaff

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #618 on: January 27, 2020, 09:01:53 PM »
God damn.

A friend of mine downplayed the crash and posted an article about 30 soldiers dying in a helicopter some years back. People on his FB went at him and it was deleted this morning.

I mean, your friend has a point: Helicopters aren't super safe. Despite seeing a video:

Which was interesting in that it explains that a lot of crashes need to thread the needle (so to speak) to keep the helicopter on a safely landing. But the problem I have with that video is: They don't actually turn the engine off at high altitude like he said he was going to do. We cut to them sort of going into a landing, so we don't see the whole thing. That's what I want to see: An actual "emergency landing" (simulation/simulated to where they don't die, I guess?) that is going through a drop, like Kobe, Army folks, etc. do. That is when my opinion on "helicopters that get their rotors fucked over/engine stops/etc. are bricks" would actually change.

Ive seen that video and this video and I combined them in my minds memory, and when I saw the thumbnail I heard screams.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #619 on: January 27, 2020, 09:18:14 PM »
:mike
https://www.resetera.com/threads/dual-%E2%80%98transformers%E2%80%99-movies-in-the-works-at-paramount-one-based-on-beast-wars.167108/
Quote from: Ashby, post: 28618274, member: 1831
You had your chance, boomers. It's our turn.
ど助平

Tripon

• Teach by day, Sleep by night

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #621 on: January 27, 2020, 09:31:44 PM »
https://twitter.com/NeoGAF/status/1221091486294585344

FIVE likes and TWO retweets?!  Damn, NeoGAF is absolutely popping.
ど助平

OnlyRegret

• <<SALVATION!>>
« Reply #622 on: January 27, 2020, 09:31:51 PM »
He was always a petty manchild. Remember how people got their accounts nuked when they brought up shit he did in the past?

Nuitangg

« Reply #623 on: January 27, 2020, 09:41:32 PM »
Not one reply. :rofl

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #624 on: January 27, 2020, 09:42:35 PM »
He was always a petty manchild. Remember how people got their accounts nuked when they brought up shit he did in the past?

Remember how he denied knowing Amirox's real name despite giving him money or whatever?  :doge
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #625 on: January 27, 2020, 09:43:41 PM »
Have you seen the fine NeoGAF merchandise on display when you go to the forum?

:drool
ど助平

railGUN

« Reply #626 on: January 27, 2020, 09:47:51 PM »
Malka set up a Facebook account for NeoGAF a while before the 100,000,000 post "achievement" - and that's the only post that's ever appeared on the page. So fucking lazy  :lol
Fish<

Averon

« Reply #627 on: January 27, 2020, 09:50:26 PM »
Someone dared mention Tyler's weird ass dancing at a GAF meetup in a playful manner and he responded by completely deleting the guy's account  :lol
The guy has skin thinner than paper while also desperately trying to paint himself as this globe trotting, high-class tech bro. Weaving all sorts of tall tales about learning obscure martial arts and banging puss around the world.

OnlyRegret

• <<SALVATION!>>
« Reply #628 on: January 27, 2020, 09:53:42 PM »
mans always had skin so thin it wasn't there

OnlyRegret

• <<SALVATION!>>
« Reply #629 on: January 27, 2020, 09:54:33 PM »
he's also got a blue check :dead

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #630 on: January 27, 2020, 09:55:23 PM »
Someone dared mention Tyler's weird ass dancing at a GAF meetup in a playful manner and he responded by completely deleting the guy's account  :lol
The guy has skin thinner than paper while also desperately trying to paint himself as this globe trotting, high-class tech bro. Weaving all sorts of tall tales about learning obscure martial arts and banging puss around the world.

What are you talking about?  That really happened- are you sure you want to talk shit about the winner of 1,000 fights?  :o

Actually happened:
Quote from: Shower Goblin
"Okay, so, this is a personal and somewhat complex web of nonsense involving a highly unstable individual I was friends and briefly FWBs with, but I can only assume there will be a never-ending clusterfuck on gaf now until the end of time, which inevitably involves you guys and gals on the mod team in some way, so I'm an open book here. The woman in question ended up being completely psychotic and held a grudge against me after a bizarre love triangle situation developed a few years ago between me, her, and another girl (the other girl I ended up in a long-term relationship with shortly thereafter). This NOLA story she apparently just put up on social media is a delusion of a deeply disturbed person who had a total psychological breakdown as a result of me and the other girl getting together, because she (phew, yeah…) became obsessively infatuated with the other girl (she's bi) on sight when the three of us met up. I wanted to just stay friends with the girl making the accusation and made it super super clear ahead of time that me and the other girl were interested in each other romantically and that could play out as such when we met up. Supposedly this was not a problem for her from accusation, but in reality she uhhh wanted me to die painfully after seeing me and the other girl interact. Plus she became infatuated with the other girl simultaneously to this (she's bi), which created the aforementioned bizarre love triangle that ended up causing her to implode and have an apparently very intense and long-lasting grudge. The whole story about how that love triangle thing played out is, frankly, nuts and scary, and involves this girl bringing us to a compound of dangerous scientology spinoff cultists on that same trip, who roofied us, attempted to recruit/scam me and attempted to abduct/rape the girl I ended up dating, in what was a fucking scary situation that resulted in me and the other girl and the rest of my friend circle never speaking to this girl from the accusation again."

100% true (she's bi).

Dramatic reading:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/371486419547586571/372190203651162112/THe_STatement.mp3
ど助平

railGUN

« Reply #632 on: January 27, 2020, 10:35:42 PM »
That reads more agree to disagree than a straight up admission of rape.

Newsfeed plz.
Fish<

ShutUp

« Reply #633 on: January 27, 2020, 10:52:55 PM »
Bunch of nerds who didn't even know who Kobe was two days ago suddenly being the leading experts on everything Kobe Bryant in that thread. Never change ERA.

BrokenEchelon

« Reply #634 on: January 27, 2020, 10:56:03 PM »
I love how they're losing their minds. On one hand they have Dindu Black Excellence omg RIP mamba, on the other hand they have Rapist/believe women/#CANCELLED REEEE. It's tearing their minority virtual signaling minds apart.

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #635 on: January 27, 2020, 11:14:20 PM »
We're keeping a special eye on users attempting to use people from underpriveleged groups as a bludgeon or shield. If a black user tells you that they took issue with something that you said, "but this black person on Twitter says it's okay" is not a valid response.

:goty2

Is the intimation here that they are keeping dossiers on posters?

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #636 on: January 27, 2020, 11:16:53 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/vice-reporters-and-activists-are-being-harassed-for-saying-kobe-bryant-was-credibly-accused-of-rape-read-staff-posts.167062/post-28614240

OFFICIAL STAFF COMMUNICATION
You can use the obituary thread to express sentiments of mourning (this would be the actual "time and place"). This thread is about the harassment received by supporters of Bryant's victim concerning her allegations of sexual assault. Therefore, it is not the "time and place" to shut down discussion over this matter.

Any posts doing that going forward will be treated as thread-whining and moderated strictly.

But these fuckers went back and started handing out "thread-whining" bans starting from page 1. What the fuck?

Shit smacks of vengeance for yesterday, likely by a different mod faction.
They do this a lot and it's been increasing.

They've also banned people for violating staff posts that weren't up when the person posted. :lol

benjipwns

« Reply #637 on: January 27, 2020, 11:17:32 PM »
Is the intimation here that they are keeping dossiers on posters?
It's PoliERA.

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #638 on: January 27, 2020, 11:20:24 PM »
only cross tabs then

benjipwns

« Reply #639 on: January 27, 2020, 11:27:57 PM »
Bunch of nerds who didn't even know who Kobe was two days ago suddenly being the leading experts on everything Kobe Bryant in that thread. Never change ERA.
They "bought" NBA Jam for the Wii. :ufup

Boredfrom

« Reply #640 on: January 27, 2020, 11:50:08 PM »
:mike
https://www.resetera.com/threads/dual-%E2%80%98transformers%E2%80%99-movies-in-the-works-at-paramount-one-based-on-beast-wars.167108/
Quote from: Ashby, post: 28618274, member: 1831
You had your chance, boomers. It's our turn.

Beast Wars was way better than G1.

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #641 on: January 27, 2020, 11:56:47 PM »
Man, missing the forest for the trees here.

I'm sure the guys are totally able to keep up with chat about Grey's Anatomy on average, right?

https://www.resetera.com/threads/companies-should-crack-down-on-sport-chat-because-it-excludes-women.166946/post-28597200

Look at that sexism!

A lot of women, in particular, feel left out," she told the BBC's Today programme.

"They don't follow those sports and they don't like either being forced to talk about them or not being included."

"I have nothing against sports enthusiasts or cricket fans - that's great," she said.

"But the issue is many people aren't cricket fans," she added, arguing bosses should crack down on sports banter.

Let's be honest. Other than Brits and a handful of their ex-colonies, no one gives a fuck about Cricket.
Cricket is a fucking religion :bolo

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #642 on: January 27, 2020, 11:58:10 PM »

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

railGUN

Fish<

benita

« Reply #644 on: January 28, 2020, 01:48:51 AM »
I don't really care if you want to be a miserable cunt and bring up a rape allegation from 15 years ago 5 minutes after someone dies tragically, but I reserve the right to call you a miserable cunt for doing so.

All these assholes want to play their woke card - fine - but then throw a hissy fit when they're called out as the assholes they are.

Don't ban the topic, but let people clap back.

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar

benjipwns

« Reply #646 on: January 28, 2020, 02:28:27 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/vice-reporters-and-activists-are-being-harassed-for-saying-kobe-bryant-was-credibly-accused-of-rape-read-staff-posts.167062/post-28618071
User banned (3 months): excusing rape

I think we should also consider Kobe was 19 when the allegation came out during a time when he was making millions and having women throw themselves at him every night. I'm not excusing his behavior, but he was still a kid then not used to anyone saying no to him.

He learned from his mistake and went on to be an inspiration to millions of kids to give them hope. The man stopped to help someone in a car accident on the freeway. He was a good person.

You have to remember the context. I side eye anyone that also discounts the coverage of Kobe and Gigi's death and trips over themselves to point out there were also 7 other people on the helicopter.
Should be three months for getting Kobe's age wrong by like five years. :ufup

benjipwns

« Reply #647 on: January 28, 2020, 02:31:57 AM »
User banned (permanent): Ignoring the staff post, trolling about rape, sending hostile email to staff

I wonder if any of you would call Mike Tyson a rapist if you met him in person. I bet you wouldn’t say shit.

I also wonder how many of you were concerned with Kobe being a rapist last Saturday night. Let the man rest.
:whoo

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #648 on: January 28, 2020, 02:40:52 AM »
I couldn't care less about any of this pro-Kobe/anti-Kobe shit and I feel like i'm the real victim in all of this.

benjipwns

« Reply #649 on: January 28, 2020, 02:42:11 AM »
I couldn't care less about any of this pro-Kobe/anti-Kobe shit and I feel like i'm the real victim in all of this.
okay boogie1488

benjipwns

« Reply #650 on: January 28, 2020, 03:01:50 AM »

did i already notice this?

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #651 on: January 28, 2020, 03:14:24 AM »
(Image removed from quote.)

did i already notice this?

Probably went back to anger management once he realized his immediate family despises him even more than online forum dwellers :jeb
Margs

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #652 on: January 28, 2020, 03:38:52 AM »
User banned (permanent): Ignoring the staff post, trolling about rape, sending hostile email to staff

I wonder if any of you would call Mike Tyson a rapist if you met him in person. I bet you wouldn’t say shit.

I also wonder how many of you were concerned with Kobe being a rapist last Saturday night. Let the man rest.
:whoo
I want to see what the translucents consider hostile :lawd

I mean are we talking this level?

https://twitter.com/shoe0nhead/status/1221888128048345088

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #653 on: January 28, 2020, 03:45:46 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/vice-reporters-and-activists-are-being-harassed-for-saying-kobe-bryant-was-credibly-accused-of-rape-read-staff-posts.167062/page-19#post-28623288

Quote from: Surfinn, post: 28623288, member: 1199
Protip, if you call someone out about being disingenuous in a thread about rape and it turns out it's about The Last Jedi via DMs, don't ever talk to me again.

Newsfeed
Margs

benjipwns

« Reply #654 on: January 28, 2020, 03:58:42 AM »
guess who's been hanging out on NeoGAF.com:

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #655 on: January 28, 2020, 04:02:51 AM »
benji, get me unbanned on orangegaf

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #656 on: January 28, 2020, 04:17:52 AM »
Sure but I think it’s Un-American to call someone who wasn’t convicted (and in this case, didn’t even stand trial) guilty. If the case was strong enough to convict, they could have proceeded without the accuser as many prosecutors do. As some are saying in this thread, you can’t have it both ways.
  User Banned (2 months): Ignoring Staff Mod Post, Dismissing Allegations of Sexual Assault

We never got a trial. I still abide by the American justice system tenet of innocent until proven guilty. The opportunity for a trial was there. It was passed on, especially as the details that came out at the time were inconsistent.
User banned (duration pending): Dismissing allegations of sexual assault. Ignoring staff post. Account in junior phase

https://www.resetera.com/threads/vice-reporters-and-activists-are-being-harassed-for-saying-kobe-bryant-was-credibly-accused-of-rape-read-staff-posts.167062/post-28617705

Yet you will find the same exact people on this site cry about prison rehabilitation and giving a “second chance”. None of these fucks give two shits about anything other than getting woke points.
User Banned (1 Month): Ignoring the Staff Post, Whataboutism

Why not, people gather to the center to grief, like how people gather to the thread, so answer the question, would you go to the Staple center yesterday and bring up the rape?
I not playing devil advocate, I am try to see people social ability to deal with people that are grieving. I would like an answer, I will try not to judge you.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/vice-reporters-and-activists-are-being-harassed-for-saying-kobe-bryant-was-credibly-accused-of-rape-read-staff-posts.167062/post-28614441
 User Banned (2 Months): Ignoring Staff Post, Trolling in a Sensitive Topic, Account in Junior Phase

The man died in a horrific accident with his daughter, leaving behind his grieving wife and three other daughters.

What exactly is being achieved by saying "yeah but he was a rapist" within hours of his death?

There's most definitely a discussion to be had about sweeping these things under the rug, but have some fucking human decency at least.
User banned (2 months): Hostility, community attacks, dismissing concerns over sexual assault over multiple posts

This guy says 17 years of redemptive service shows growth and change.  But he says it to Excel
I'll just ask; Is there ever a point where someone is forgiven for a mistake or a crime? Bryant apologized for what happened, he paid for it on multiple levels, made amends, and from all accounts became a dedicated family man and good human being after it happened.

Do we really compare someone like that to someone like Trump who has never apologized, repeatedly raped women (probably even young girls), and even bragged about doing it?

What's your alternative? Vigilante justice like how they used to do black men accused of raping white women?
User Banned (Duration Pending): Inflammatory Trolling Surrounding Sexual Assault Allegations

Im going to say this. There's a time and place for everything. Immediately after the untimely death of him and his child is NOT the place to do so. There's a conversation to be had certainly but come on. You can exercise a little self restraint especially considering the tragedy happened a little over 24hours ago. There's no need to already put the SURVIVING family members who are all women through dragging that back up.
User Banned (1 Week): Threadwhining in a Serious Thread

Who the fuck is running this place? 

sigh

benjipwns

« Reply #657 on: January 28, 2020, 04:21:34 AM »
Who the fuck is running this place? 
master blaster...

Tuckers Law

« Reply #658 on: January 28, 2020, 04:49:28 AM »
guess who's been hanging out on NeoGAF.com:
(Image removed from quote.)
I’m guessing he’s going back to edit out all his posted racism and misogyny.

Ghoul

• Cremation will be my last chance to have a smoking hot body. We have already made the arrangements.
« Reply #659 on: January 28, 2020, 05:29:09 AM »
Let me get this straight, so the woman that tweeted out not even an hour after Kobe died the article about his sexual assault claims got rightfully dragged by his fans.
with some of them going maybe a little far because they'd just found out their hero had died and told her to "kill herself etc"
she then has to remove the tweet because it was unprofessional and she starts a sob story about receiving death threats to put the true woke twist on it?
Now she is suspended because of her actions, the issue is that this is now a gamergate like act?

:whatisthis

Fuck that woman, she deserves to lose her job, she didn't deserve the death threats, although they're empty as fuck. from what I saw before she deleted the post it was mainly along the lines of
"Kill Yourself" "I hope karma bites you in the ass" "Wish you died instead of him etc" I didn't see an actual "I am going to kill you"
she's not even a sports writer, and she most likely has made her colleagues jobs now a lot harder
as I'm pretty sure anyone who knew Kobe would probably tell The Post to get fucked if they ask for an interview over Kobe or anything NBA related.

But of fucking course ERA now using this as a way to cancel a deadman because they're parasitic scum, change the forum name to CoronaEra.