Author Topic: Doxxing Files |OT| Do not use a pandemic to make a platform wars thread  (Read 3135411 times)

Ghoul

• Cremation will be my last chance to have a smoking hot body. We have already made the arrangements.
Re: Doxxing Files |OT| Do not use a pandemic to make a platform wars thread
« Reply #17520 on: June 08, 2020, 06:46:24 PM »
lmao, so Sony has concluded that race issues are over on the 11th and it is safe once again to show PS5 games at 1080p 30FPS. Thank you Sony, very cool.

i don't see the problem here?

The problem is when Sony fans start saying wow looks way better than Xbox games despite being 30fps and 1080p
I bet you they’ll be like wow so smooth etc.

they will look at ur brain and say wow so smooth

:playa :playa :playa :playa :playa :playa :playa :playa :playa :playa :playa :playa :playa :playa :playa :playa :playa :playa :playa :playa :playa :playa :playa :playa :playa :playa :playa :playa :playa :playa :playa :playa :playa :playa :playa :playa :playa :playa :playa :playa :playa :playa :playa :playa :playa :playa :playa :playa :playa :playa :playa :playa :playa :playa :playa :playa :playa :playa :playa :playa :playa :playa :playa :playa :playa :playa :playa :playa :playa :playa :playa :playa :playa :playa :playa :playa :playa :playa :playa :playa :playa :playa :playa :playa :playa :playa :playa :playa :playa :playa :playa :playa :playa :playa :playa :playa :playa :playa :playa :playa :playa :playa :playa :playa :playa :playa :playa :playa :playa :playa :playa :playa :playa :playa :playa :playa :playa

You bitch  :itagaki

Pennywise

« Reply #17521 on: June 08, 2020, 06:47:14 PM »
If you are not buying every console either way, I am not interested in talking to your broke ass. :smug
Will be hard enough to get a PS5.
I'm getting nam flashbacks from those scenes in Germany. People storming MediaMarkt.

BisMarckie

« Reply #17522 on: June 08, 2020, 06:49:12 PM »
That‘s why I preorder the minute that shit goes up. I think I had three or four preorders for the PS4 at different stores .  :lol
I canceled them instead of getting money from impatient suckers who were willing to pay 1000 bucks on launch day. :stahp

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #17523 on: June 08, 2020, 06:51:48 PM »
That‘s why I preorder the minute that shit goes up. I think I had three or four preorders for the PS4 at different stores .  :lol
I canceled them instead of getting money from impatient suckers who were willing to pay 1000 bucks on launch day. :stahp

I think war has changed

good luck this time around
Uncle

Ghoul

• Cremation will be my last chance to have a smoking hot body. We have already made the arrangements.
« Reply #17524 on: June 08, 2020, 06:53:54 PM »
I sold the PS4 for a high price and kept the Xbox, that was the first mistake I made.

I think I’ll preorder a couple and flip one this time around, not bothering with Xbox unless Halo isn’t coming to PC at the same time and it is actually good. So I’ll probably go 0/2 on that haha.

Always worth it as it’s around Christmas and you know someone is gonna pay a ridiculous amount for one to shut their kid up or something.

I think war has changed

good luck this time around

Eh for online maybe, but local stores will still have stock tbh. Bots aren’t that hard to setup anyway, I have one for my shoes and street wear etc.

Pennywise

« Reply #17525 on: June 08, 2020, 06:55:20 PM »
I only did one at Amazon last time, right when the preorders went up.
Paid it right away since I sold old games via Amazon trade-in when that still existed.

Was quite delight seeing those scenes while I got mine delievered.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #17526 on: June 08, 2020, 06:57:29 PM »
A bunch of major US cities just had big 100% discounts on all of the consoles, so really there's no excuse

Tripon

• Teach by day, Sleep by night
« Reply #17527 on: June 08, 2020, 06:58:18 PM »
Sony needs to convince me that they'll actually try to support their back catalogue this time.

Ghoul

« Reply #17528 on: June 08, 2020, 07:00:13 PM »
Someone the other day was like yeah they’re totally gonna do backwards compatibility this time, I was like yeah I’m going to wait until that is confirmed and to what level, as I know Sony will keep trying to keep PSnow still going , and backwards compatibility is direct competition to that.

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #17529 on: June 08, 2020, 07:02:54 PM »
nintendo got really lucky with the one two punch of a completely hated console plus format swap from discs to cartridges so they didn't even have to have that conversation
 :whew
Uncle

BisMarckie

« Reply #17530 on: June 08, 2020, 07:03:32 PM »
I will go for the Xbox this time though. No worries about that one selling out over here.  :lol

Will pick up the PS 5 when it had a model revision and a price drop. It‘s not like you can’t play their dad sims a couple of years later.

Straight Edge

• Boots & Braces
« Reply #17531 on: June 08, 2020, 07:32:07 PM »
If you're not supporting Naughty Dog's diverse games on day 1 you are basically a Nazi.
Oi Oi

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Last Edit: June 08, 2020, 07:42:09 PM by HaughtyFrank »

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #17533 on: June 08, 2020, 07:56:41 PM »
:neogaf Tekken.... A series that hasn't been good since number 3 lmao.

:huh :dunno :samoa :foodcourt :whatisthis
ど助平

Skullfuckers Anonymous

• Will hunt bullies for fruit baskets. PM for details.
« Reply #17534 on: June 08, 2020, 08:08:05 PM »
KSweeley thought he got Kamala Harris, but he just got himself.

What the fuck?!?! According to Senator Kamala Harris because of a "social contract", she's saying it will not be easy to get a conviction of cops with regards to the murder of George Floyd:

I've never heard of a "social contract" that forces people to believe cops in the past.

I've never heard of this concept of a "social contract" before, I'm sorry.

Damn, this "social contract" concept/theory is absolute bullshit!!!

:lol :lol :lol

https://www.resetera.com/threads/not-easy-to-get-a-conviction-in-george-floyd-killing-due-to-social-contract-that-causes-juries-to-believe-cops-kamala-harris-tells-the-view.222547/

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #17535 on: June 08, 2020, 08:42:46 PM »
Basement dwelling misanthropes sponging off of anyone they can and producing nothing of value to anyone think the social contract is bullshit?

:pika

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #17536 on: June 08, 2020, 09:08:12 PM »
Any media that portrays police as friendly or quirky to any degree is copaganda. They are nobodies friend and they would kill you or your loved ones in a heart beat if they could get away with it. Fascists aren't funny when their knee is on your neck.

:dunno

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #17537 on: June 08, 2020, 09:27:55 PM »
Any media that portrays police as friendly or quirky to any degree is copaganda. They are nobodies friend and they would kill you or your loved ones in a heart beat if they could get away with it. Fascists aren't funny when their knee is on your neck.

killamajig

« Reply #17538 on: June 08, 2020, 09:49:13 PM »

I've been friends with cops for several years. They've had plenty of opportunities to kill me and get away with it if they wanted to. They've never killed me not even once.

Snoopycat_

« Reply #17539 on: June 08, 2020, 10:21:00 PM »
Today at 9:08 PM

To preface this, I deal with a lot of racist people at work (union construction). They're largely white, no higher education, and were trained by what I'm assuming are even more racist older members. Just the nature of the beast, really. What's most important here, is the lack of education. Some of these guys aren't completely averse to the idea that their prejudices could be wrong and I think it's possible to change their minds.

What I want to do is compile a simple timeline that helps explain why black people are still struggling. Starting with the Civil Rights Act (because many of these guys were born in the 60s and it serves as a good point of reference), having at least one major event per decade, and running up to the current protests.

Please help me fill in the gaps so I can at least try to make a small difference here. I need specific events. I'll tie more general issues like systemic racism and police brutality into my explanation, but they won't really hit home without an event.

1964 - Civil Rights Act
1971 - War on Drugs
1980-1990s - Crack Epidemic
2013-Now - Black Lives Matter

I guarantee this pompous clown will be running to HR after he tries to educate all those simple working class folk

benita

« Reply #17540 on: June 08, 2020, 10:37:58 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/you-know-i-use-to-shit-on-rgb-but-now-that-my-new-computer-has-it-it-has-kinda-grown-on-me.222139/post-36192121

Not gonna lie I thought you were going to talk about your views on Supreme Court justices at first.

Quote from: fellow moderator EBF
Same. I was like what the heck Slayven

lmfao at people just assuming slayven made a typo in his thread title

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #17541 on: June 08, 2020, 11:22:08 PM »
Watch Dogs, ACAB or Hero?

Wash_Doges wasn't a cop, or was that the twist for 2?

You're probably thinking True Crime: Hong Kong/Sleeping Dog(e)s?

:neogaf Tekken.... A series that hasn't been good since number 3 lmao. Wonder what happened to this guy.

Tag Tournament 1, Tag Tournament 2 (arguable), 5: Dark Resurrection, 7. :ufup

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #17542 on: June 08, 2020, 11:38:59 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/cards-against-humanity-owner-max-tempkin-and-others-outed-as-being-racist-sexist-pieces-of-shit.222646/#post-36255865

Gonna admit, I honestly don't see the racism with anything here? I'm sorry, but can someone explain it to me so I can better understand? I just...am not seeing it.

I didn’t want to play it anymore after playing it with my girlfriends grandparents and having her grandmother read the pac man guzzling cum one.
©@©™

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #17543 on: June 09, 2020, 01:58:43 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/cards-against-humanity-owner-max-tempkin-and-others-outed-as-being-racist-sexist-pieces-of-shit.222646/#post-36255865

Gonna admit, I honestly don't see the racism with anything here? I'm sorry, but can someone explain it to me so I can better understand? I just...am not seeing it.

It sounds like he was a stand-off-ish boss who was kind of a dick and he let the one black women on staff take heat from other co-workers.  It sounds like a toxic workplace but I'm not sure you get to say he's racist just because he didn't priortize this women's complaints above others. 

Maybe you can, I don't know how these indie firms work. 
sigh

Tektonic

• OG Cracker
« Reply #17544 on: June 09, 2020, 07:42:02 AM »

I've been friends with cops for several years. They've had plenty of opportunities to kill me and get away with it if they wanted to. They've never killed me not even once.

that's your privilege talking. don't you get it?!*

* am i doing it right?

EightBitNate

• I don’t wanna be horny anymore, I wanna be happy
« Reply #17545 on: June 09, 2020, 10:29:38 AM »
Yeah, like I can totally buy a sexism complaint but to make the leap to racism seems not only extreme but not really backed up by any of the information provided in the twitter thread. It more reads to me that they were being shitty in the young Willennial way but none of it feels racially pointed. I can't really say. I'm not black and was genuinely wondering if I missed something here. Posting all of this would catch me a resetera ban on my second account. Which, by the way, is Red Mercury.

Once you’re proven to be a bad actor, it’s ok to throw pretty much any accusation at you.

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #17546 on: June 09, 2020, 10:33:39 AM »
Isn’t he the close personal friend of :exxy that kotaku published an article about a few years back outright calling him a rapist?

:shaq2
(ice)

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #17547 on: June 09, 2020, 10:44:13 AM »
Second if you are going to value Temkin's own words on his podcast, why not also value his own words when he not, so subtly, publicly threatened a woman with legal action back in 2014 to silence her?

The fact that he defended himself against a sexual assault allegation means he's a bad person  :brain

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #17548 on: June 09, 2020, 10:59:32 AM »

A tweet in the OP says they wanted to put the n word into the game, so, you know, case closed, the prosecution for the #cancellation rests

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #17549 on: June 09, 2020, 11:37:59 AM »
I will go for the Xbox this time though. No worries about that one selling out over here.  :lol

Will pick up the PS 5 when it had a model revision and a price drop. It‘s not like you can’t play their dad sims a couple of years later.
I always wonder what MS does with the unsold European Xbox's and games. There's probably a landfill somewhere.  :lol
🤴

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #17551 on: June 09, 2020, 12:48:34 PM »
Criticism of #blm can be done on multiple grounds, it's not automatically racism. It's typical erathink to assume that.

If you want to criticise the BBC, its for reporting such a fucking non-story; "Two people on Twitter disagree and a third person jumps in on someones side" isn't Man Bites Dog

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #17552 on: June 09, 2020, 12:49:03 PM »
It's clearly defined wedge issue. "Defund the police" is going to be hijacked by the GOP to misrepresent its purpose. It's already happening.

"Was it maybe a bad idea to call it "Defund the police" if we don't really mean that? No, it's the GOPs fault"
« Last Edit: June 09, 2020, 01:32:09 PM by HaughtyFrank »

SmokyDave

« Reply #17553 on: June 09, 2020, 01:23:52 PM »
Abolish defunding.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #17554 on: June 09, 2020, 01:35:54 PM »
Also "right wing, racism normalising" BBC have pulled all episodes of Little Britain from streaming services

:idont

clothedmacuser

« Reply #17555 on: June 09, 2020, 01:37:24 PM »
BBC is just the Nazi Times of England

:derp

Tea companies tell some racist to bugger off and this is Excel's angle? 

Here the AVClub gives this news as a good thing. https://news.avclub.com/heres-a-quick-pick-me-up-british-breakfast-teas-are-ro-1843966360

How tiring it must be to be her.   

It's clearly defined wedge issue. "Defund the police" is going to be hijacked by the GOP to misrepresent its purpose. It's already happening.

"Was it maybe a bad idea to call it "Defund the police" if we don't really mean that? No, it's the GOPs fault"

Whoever the idiot that came up with Defund and Abolish really fucked the movement.  You might as well call gun safety policy, "Gubment steal your guns."
sigh

clothedmacuser

« Reply #17556 on: June 09, 2020, 01:42:39 PM »
NPR had a story on Camden, NJ and all the fired officers had to write a 50 page essay on why they were a good cop.

https://www.npr.org/sections/live-updates-protests-for-racial-justice/2020/06/08/872416644/former-chief-of-reformed-camden-n-j-force-police-need-consent-of-the-people

And didn't they get even more money by "defunding?"
sigh

Shuri

« Reply #17557 on: June 09, 2020, 01:42:55 PM »
Whatever happened to that one resetera admin who posted vile racist shit in the long distant past of 2017? Several other admins and mods covered for him and determined he was "ok"

Is he staying low profile?

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #17558 on: June 09, 2020, 01:49:22 PM »

Whoever the idiot that came up with Defund and Abolish really fucked the movement.  You might as well call gun safety policy, "Gubment steal your guns."

it's what you get when there's no actual leadership and some arsehole on twitter twits about it, then some influential tweeter retwits it until you've successfully branded yourselves into a deep moronic hole

Reform the police isn't even like...less catchy. It also actually makes the goal obvious to anyone at all.

But nah, call every black person that doesn't like the messaging an Uncle Tom or take Slayven's approach and imply they're a house negro but not have the balls to actually say it.

you mention police reform and they say NO they can't be reformed, throw them all in the trash!  and you say ok well what does that end up looking like, and you discuss it further and it looks fucking exactly like police reform
:picard
Uncle

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #17559 on: June 09, 2020, 01:55:06 PM »
NPR had a story on Camden, NJ and all the fired officers had to write a 50 page essay on why they were a good cop.

https://www.npr.org/sections/live-updates-protests-for-racial-justice/2020/06/08/872416644/former-chief-of-reformed-camden-n-j-force-police-need-consent-of-the-people

And didn't they get even more money by "defunding?"

yes

Camden is being held up as a triumph of what the protesters want, which is 60-something percent fewer homicides and 95% fewer complaints of excessive force

except what Camden did is double the size of their police force ($$$) and developed detailed policies for acceptable use of force along with lots of varied and ongoing training ($$$)
Uncle

Flannel Boy

• classic millennial sex pickle
  • Icon
« Reply #17560 on: June 09, 2020, 02:08:04 PM »
At the low point in 2011, Camden was down to 175 officers. After defunding, there were 411 in 2015, giving the city the second-highest number of officers per capita in the US among cities over 50,000 (behind only Washington, D.C.).

BisMarckie

« Reply #17561 on: June 09, 2020, 02:10:46 PM »
Defund the mods!

Free etiolate!

BikeJesus

« Reply #17562 on: June 09, 2020, 02:45:02 PM »
Whatever happened to that one resetera admin who posted vile racist shit in the long distant past of 2017? Several other admins and mods covered for him and determined he was "ok"

Is he staying low profile?

Yeah, also what about VOLIMAR THE PEDOPHILE  ?

https://imgur.com/a/5KbQBPr

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #17563 on: June 09, 2020, 03:01:00 PM »
Biden doesn't think, his handlers think, he doesn't even know where he is :trumps
🤴

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #17564 on: June 09, 2020, 03:07:52 PM »
I'm going to bomb the Dutch because of your hostility. You've done it now, bucky.
You best make sure you don't bomb at the debate Sleepy Joe when your handlers can't talk for you  :trumps
🤴

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #17565 on: June 09, 2020, 03:09:12 PM »
Trump re-elected via Dutch zwarte ops confirmed :hyper
(ice)

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #17566 on: June 09, 2020, 03:16:21 PM »
Defund the police is such an easily manipulated phrase. I am for it 100%, but the layman thinks it means no police.
Yep. That’s the problem with it the messaging people are stupid and this is like Obamacare 2.0.
The underlying idea makes sense but defund doesn’t work vs even reform and rebuild police.

They keep blaming others while they themselves can't agree on what defund the police actually means

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #17567 on: June 09, 2020, 03:23:22 PM »
obamacare was coined and perpetuated to insult the policies and ruin it in the public eye

the defund crowd obamacare'd themselves :dead
Uncle

Boredfrom

« Reply #17568 on: June 09, 2020, 03:51:40 PM »
Dr Forester stop with the shitty thread title:

https://www.resetera.com/threads/racist-new-york-gang-leader-wants-press-to-stop-vilifying-them-and-treat-them-with-respect.223099/

You could just said cops want respect and not being treated as thugs and everyone will laugh of them, including us.

Boredfrom

« Reply #17569 on: June 09, 2020, 04:01:52 PM »
Politics just sucks. That’s because it’s revolved around trying not to hurt the feelings of old insecure white men from middle America. Any real change has to be subtle and over a lengthy amount of time under the current state of things.

I firmly believe that if we had automatic voter registration upon turning age 18 and the ability to vote online, America would have a 37 year old Twitch streaming fundraiser as president [\b] and one of the most progressive platforms in the world.

But sadly we can’t do any of that because we have to focus on making the aforementioned group of people feel good. Biden knows how to do that at least so I have hope that he could get us out of the Trump chaos.

Didn’t RE hated Twitch?

Also, it blows my mind that poster considers this a good thing.

Boredfrom

« Reply #17570 on: June 09, 2020, 04:14:54 PM »
Fernandorocker exposes RE as racist by mere accident:

https://www.resetera.com/threads/lets-say-you-buy-a-whole-rotisserie-chicken-or-a-grilled-chicken-do-you-eat-the-cartilage.223060/page-3#post-36326572

Also thin veiled classism by mods:

Quote from: Poodlestrike
Certain types of food are common to some regions and/or the poor or marginalized, and comments about being "savage" for eating this sort of food can be hurtful. Please be sensitive to the language you use when sharing your opinion on food, as other cultures may view things differently.

“Don’t mock what shit the poor eats”.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #17571 on: June 09, 2020, 04:19:49 PM »
User Banned (1 week): whataboutism
Man, I love Come Fly With Me. Some of the Taaj scenes are so good.

Whilst times may have changed and it can be considered offensive etc, why are these shows targeted? You could make an argument for pulling South Park, family guy, the office, the list goes on and on.

Similar humour from a similar time period does indeed beg that question

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #17572 on: June 09, 2020, 04:20:41 PM »
Wouldn’t it be great if we had a president who out of habit told us to smash that like button every time they addressed the nation? Or how they wanted us to use affiliate links for G2A to help stimulate the economy? Do any of these people THINK before they vomit thought all over that hellworld of a forum?

PLEASE STAND FOR OUR NEW NATIONAL ANTHEM, CRANK DAT

Boredfrom

« Reply #17573 on: June 09, 2020, 04:34:03 PM »

Whilst times may have changed and it can be considered offensive etc, why are these shows targeted? You could make an argument for pulling South Park, family guy, the office, the list goes on and on.

Because Little Britain is shit and abysmal (the little I catch in Cable network was pretty bad).

The show shouldn’t be removed just because the BBC suddenly remembered they produced offensive shit, but the show has bad rep way before this.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #17574 on: June 09, 2020, 04:39:41 PM »

Because Little Britain is shit and abysmal (the little I catch in Cable network was pretty bad).

The show shouldn’t be removed just because the BBC suddenly remembered they produced offensive shit, but the show has bad rep way before this.

its absolutely shit tier lowest common denominator 'catchphrase' humour, but that's not why it's been pulled from services.

Boredfrom

« Reply #17575 on: June 09, 2020, 04:44:30 PM »

its absolutely shit tier lowest common denominator 'catchphrase' humour, but that's not why it's been pulled from services.

I know, but just saying because even Family Guy was better than that show. You are better pointing out that the BBC didn’t have any problems with that show until now or that the least they could do is the Loony Tunes tactic of a warning about “changing times”.

Boredfrom

« Reply #17576 on: June 09, 2020, 05:09:53 PM »

Why is RE so fucking dumb?

https://www.resetera.com/threads/confessions-of-a-former-bastard-cop-anonymous-source.222892/

One final idea: consider abolishing the police.

I know what you’re thinking, “What? We need the police! They protect us!” As someone who did it for nearly a decade, I need you to understand that by and large, police protection is marginal, incidental. It’s an illusion created by decades of copaganda designed to fool you into thinking these brave men and women are holding back the barbarians at the gates.

::) ::) ::)

Yeah, that was written by an ex-cop, totally.

. Man I wish we could get some verification. I shared it on my socials regardless because the recommendations are that good. I think the single most important step we can take is make cops personally financially liable for all their civil violations, everything else flows from there all the way to abolition if the city votes for it.

:doge

And shosta believes that this is the future of journalism and media consumption.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2020, 05:14:43 PM by Boredfrom »

stufte

• Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior
« Reply #17577 on: June 09, 2020, 05:12:10 PM »

Why is RE so fucking dumb?

https://www.resetera.com/threads/confessions-of-a-former-bastard-cop-anonymous-source.222892/

One final idea: consider abolishing the police.

I know what you’re thinking, “What? We need the police! They protect us!” As someone who did it for nearly a decade, I need you to understand that by and large, police protection is marginal, incidental. It’s an illusion created by decades of copaganda designed to fool you into thinking these brave men and women are holding back the barbarians at the gates.

::) ::) ::)

Yeah, that was written by an ex-cop, totally.

Was probably a mall security guard. Those fuckers totally think they're actual cops.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #17578 on: June 09, 2020, 05:15:37 PM »
Maybe a forum moderator?  :lol

🤴

Boredfrom

« Reply #17579 on: June 09, 2020, 05:15:44 PM »
I understand the skepticism concerning the authenticity, but what aspect of this piece isn't already well-known information? There's nothing revelatory in this. It's interesting because it's (supposedly) written by a former copy, not because we're finding out heretofore unknown practices or ideas concerning policing.

:brain

“Is interesting because it was written by a cop, even if it doesn’t sound like a cop at all or doesn’t even bother to give a new perspective outside of leftist bubbles.”