Author Topic: USA Politics Thread |OT| Son of a bitch!  (Read 323477 times)

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
Tasty can laugh at Biden if he wants to.

Nintex, filler, and Piss Benoit can't.

:titus
(ice)

Tasty

Globalist dogs controlling the national discourse :stahp

Skullfuckers Anonymous

• Will hunt bullies for fruit baskets. PM for details.
When is CNN going to start asking the Biden administration the tough questions they were asking the Trump administration?

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Last Edit: March 20, 2021, 06:46:28 AM by Nintex »
🤴

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
shut the fuck up nintex

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
shut the fuck up nintex
I always knew you were an alt  :ohhh
🤴

Skullfuckers Anonymous

I’m also going to post the rant Ben attached to the comic cause it’s pure :brain

An angry Fauci dithered when Senator Paul presented logical evidence that the masks were being used as ‘theater,’ not science. To Paul, the masks are comedy—a joke. To Fauci, they are about protecting us from tragedy. To me, the real tragedy is forcing us into medical tyranny. The pandemic has been staged.

Dr. Fauci is Bill Gates’ point man on the pandemic. Even though the virus has never been isolated or verified, and even though the PCR tests are not dependable, vaccines were rushed out and heavily promoted by politicians (including Trump) and the mass media.

:lawd ‘loving’’ this so far.

Senator Paul may not like the masks, but he’s all for getting people vaccinated. On FoxNews he claimed the vaccines were ‘very, very safe.’ This includes the mRNA vaccine, which isn’t even a vaccine but rather ‘gene therapy.’ It hacks into the software of life. Gates loves the idea of people getting turned into bio computers who require his constant software updates. Apparently Paul prefers to ignore a plethora of stories that include people dropping dead shortly after getting jabbed. He also alluded that once people are vaccinated, they will again have ‘twinkles in their eyes’ as they get to enjoy their favorite restaurant. This hints at the ominous—we can’t get our freedom back until we get vaccinated.

Bill Gates’ COVID-19 theater production contains far more tragedy than comedy. Senator Paul is correct to laugh at Fauci’s double masks, but it’s tragic that he has ultimately sided with Bill Gates.

:huh

Uh Ben I’ve only been following you for a few years, but I’m pretty sure if Rand is on the same side as Bill Gates he’s apart of the deep state and is irredeemable.

Also, can someone check in with Ron Paul and see if he’s aligning with Bill Gates...

https://mobile.twitter.com/RonPaul/status/1372272437765795841

:winning

Phew, he’s still okay. Someone should let him know about his son though.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
Ron Paul is back on the air?

Didn't he have a stroke during a live show recently?  :doge
🤴

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
Who cares if Biden falls on his face now? Nobody likes him or wanted him to be president. He's just keeping the seat warm until AOC turns 74 and is eligible to be elected president.
©@©™

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
https://prospect.org/justice/did-cnn-air-staged-migrant-crossing-of-the-rio-grande/
But the scene may not be all that it appears to be. Immigrant rights advocates and others claim that the footage was staged, potentially with the cooperation of the Border Patrol. CNN was warned that the clip appeared to be a fabrication before it aired, but the network decided to run it anyway. A similar clip that appears to show the same or a similar trafficking incident from another angle was shared across right-wing media and even linked to on the social media accounts of members of Congress. This clip went viral among immigration opponents, and is helping to fuel the story of an out-of-control border. The video—legitimized on mainstream media—easily fit into that narrative. Now a series of charges and counter-charges have demonstrated the radioactive politics of immigration.

The scene appears to be just a preview of what’s to come. Yesterday’s Sunday shows centered on the border, fueling a crisis narrative as the administration continued to double down on its “border is closed” messaging.

In the CNN footage, the smuggler leading the boat wears fatigues and a black ski mask. Smugglers typically attempt to blend in with the migrants, to avoid more severe punishment should they be caught. Smugglers also don’t normally provide face masks and life vests, nor ferry six boatloads of people across in broad daylight. Migrants also don’t typically line up single file along the shore to cross.

To Jenn Budd, a former Border Patrol agent, the smuggler’s face mask rang alarm bells. “That told me [the smuggler] knew he would be filmed and he didn’t want to be set up,” she said.
The National Butterfly Center, a conservation organization that became involved in migration issues when the Trump administration attempted to build the border wall across its reservation, posted on Facebook and Twitter about the videos. Wright told the Prospect that she alerted CNN to the possibility that the trafficking incident may have been staged prior to the footage being aired live. “Then, we saw CNN air the same staged event, shot from the river—not the riverbank—with claims that Ed Lavandera just ‘stumbled upon’ it ‘within 10 minutes,’” the group posted on Facebook.

The Butterfly Center alleged that Tim Wilkins, “a failed, local GOP candidate running on an anti-immigration platform … arranged for CNN to be there at the appointed time and place.”

CNN has not yet responded to a request for comment. But in tweets, its head of communications Matt Dornic maintains that the two videos were not shot on the same day. In another tweet, Dornic wrote, “CNN did not participate in any type of coordinated effort to shoot a staged scene of migrants crossing the river nor have we found any credible evidence that suggests our team was unknowingly part of a set-up by Border Patrol or anyone else.”

Budd says that the Tripwires & Triggers footage often gets picked up by larger media outlets. In a March 18 Medium post titled “How Border Patrol Manipulates Media,” Budd wrote, “Republicans [are] making photo ops by visiting the border and espousing lies and by right-wing white nationalists setting up fake scenarios of smuggling for the press to capture.”

Jones’s footage from the shore was also shared by Reps. Chip Roy (R-TX) and Henry Cuellar (D-TX) on Twitter. Neither congressman has yet responded to a request for comment. “We have to understand and address the ‘push’ and ‘pull’ factors that lead migrants to the U.S.,” Cuellar wrote in the tweet. Cuellar also showed the video at a local roundtable event, and would not respond to local reporters’ questions about the origins of the video.

https://twitter.com/BuddJenn/status/1372776710760886281

benjipwns

Former Trump lawyer and conspiracy theorist Sidney Powell moved to dismiss a lawsuit filed against her by Dominion Voting Systems Monday, arguing her earlier claims that Dominion was involved in an orchestrated voter fraud effort were so outrageous that “reasonable people would not accept such statements as fact.”
According to the lawyers, Dominion’s descriptions of Powell’s statements as “wild accusations” and “outlandish claims” support the idea that a reasonable person would not automatically believe her.
:brain

team filler

• filler
  • filler
 ::)

DJ Bedroom

Ah yes, the fox news defense

chronovore

• relapsed dev
Former Trump lawyer and conspiracy theorist Sidney Powell moved to dismiss a lawsuit filed against her by Dominion Voting Systems Monday, arguing her earlier claims that Dominion was involved in an orchestrated voter fraud effort were so outrageous that “reasonable people would not accept such statements as fact.”
According to the lawyers, Dominion’s descriptions of Powell’s statements as “wild accusations” and “outlandish claims” support the idea that a reasonable person would not automatically believe her.

:iface

During the entire Trump infestation, I was in a near-constant state of appalled horror over the lack of accountability for vomiting lies. Government representatives should hold themselves to a higher standard than OAN, Fox News, and QAnon Facebook group chats. Hopefully they rake her over the financial coals, let all those lawsuits wash right over her portfolio.

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0

Sadly it's gonna be hard to prove malice under American defamation standards unless she told a friend "all of this is to overturn the legitimate election result".

Tasty

Sadly it's gonna be hard to prove malice under American defamation standards unless she told a friend "all of this is to overturn the legitimate election result".

She honestly was probably stupid enough to do that too. :lol But getting it as evidence is the tricky part.

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
Oddly enough, no one posted the Sidney news on Neogaf.

Curious.
:O

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
He put the call on speakerphone for the benefit of his audience. Powell was raving about a national security crisis involving the Iranians flipping votes in battleground states. Trump pressed mute and laughed mockingly.

"So what are we gonna do about it, Sidney?" Trump would say every few seconds, whipping Powell more and more into a frenzy. He was having fun with it. "She really is crazy, huh?" he said, again with his finger on the mute button.

:trumps
🤴

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
Oddly enough, no one posted the Sidney news on Neogaf.

Curious.

Didn't Lore ban most of the looney tunes to try to placate the normies that couldn't hack it on Resetera?
©@©™

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
He banned a few token crazies to scare the rest

Skullfuckers Anonymous

Cauliflower Of Love

Um...why isn't it Hillary?

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
Why either?

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
Kopmala's finally gonna bring down the Clinton Crime Syndicate! :jeb
dog

benjipwns

:hmm

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
https://mobile.twitter.com/ccadelago/status/1374492329097060359

:jared

lmao it's literally just the same cabal of grifters :lol

If he wasn't dead than Epstein would've probably funded the whole thing :trumps

In other news, Kamala is taking over the Migrant response (not crisis)

https://twitter.com/latimes/status/1374789536140685317

https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1374794755780050952

:wut

Well it's an improvement from blaming Russia I guess.

https://twitter.com/charliespiering/status/1374797256352792578

Yet again Biden is perfectly capable of reading the script for these goons  :doge
« Last Edit: March 24, 2021, 03:05:43 PM by Nintex »
🤴

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
dog

Skullfuckers Anonymous

ToxicAdam

• captain of my capsized ship
https://mobile.twitter.com/ccadelago/status/1374492329097060359

:jared

Bill out here making sure the opportunities and flow of 20 year old female interns  remains strong for the next generation of predators.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
🤴

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
He's on TV right now, answering questions.
dog

Cauliflower Of Love

He's on TV right now, answering questions.

Someone should tell him that, he just said "where am I?"

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
Margs

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
https://twitter.com/Grace_Segers/status/1375153130321641476

#Rid'nwithBiden2024

Biden: "We need to prove Democracy works"

The 2024 ticket

Biden (82)
Trump (78)

🤴

Skullfuckers Anonymous

Nintex you missed the best part of the conference.

https://mobile.twitter.com/saywhatagain/status/1375143320201146371

https://m.
Jump to 30:30

Cauliflower Of Love

now that's a hot take from what was said.

:lol

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
That is literally the plot of Kingdom Hearts  :doge

https://twitter.com/nypost/status/1375229595314688008
« Last Edit: March 25, 2021, 08:22:55 PM by Nintex »
🤴

Tasty

That is literally the plot of Kingdom Hearts  :doge

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
Nintex posting New York Post on The Bore? You hate to see it.
dog

benjipwns

BIONIC

Checkmate libtards!  :society
Margs

BIONIC

Margs

chronovore

• relapsed dev
https://twitter.com/jimswiftdc/status/1375077737539452928

:info

It’s a typical MAGA male request for to how they prefer to get spit roasted.

samir

hahaha that's our president Bidet :-[

Cauliflower Of Love

nintex ghost writing at various pubs

Snoopycat_

There’s a new video of him blatting on about senate votes or whatever and halfway through his brain stops working. Why aren’t his helpers giving him the same weird German drugs Trump was taking

Cauliflower Of Love

link

:rage

Skullfuckers Anonymous

Cauliflower Of Love

Oh that, that's how people deal with stuttering.

Nice ableism.

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
Yeah, Joe Biden is a stutterer and he's been pretty open about struggling with it over the years.
dog

BIONIC

Suck senile cock like your ree account depends on it fellas  :biden  :kermit
Margs

Skullfuckers Anonymous

:yeshrug

He stutters at the end, but I’m pretty sure most of that clip is him having a senior moment and losing his train of thought. I find it funny in a cute sort of way.

Anyway, I’ll just post a clip of a Republican being stupid to make up for it.

https://mobile.twitter.com/therecount/status/1375546495454343171

benjipwns

A Republican former professional wrestler is district hopping in the hopes of winning a U.S. House seat — and is totally changing his personality in the hopes of making his congressional dreams a reality.

Dan Rodimer won the GOP nomination in Nevada's 3rd District in November in 2020. He went on to lose to Democratic Rep. Susie Lee by a 3-point margin in the suburban Las Vegas-based seat.

A little more than four months later, he's back, this time running in a special election in a Dallas-based seat more than 1,200 miles away — and he's almost unrecognizable from his previously failed bid.

In his Nevada race, Rodimer ran ads painting himself as a clean-cut, family man — wearing a collared shirt and seated on a couch with his wife and five children.

In the ad, he was defending himself from reports that he had been accused of assault three times between 2010 and 2013. According to a report from the Associated Press in October 2019, Rodimer was accused of punching men "at or outside of nightclubs."

Now, Rodimer is back and running in a special election in Texas' 6th District — a Dallas-based House seat left vacant after Rep. Ron Wright died following a COVID-19 diagnosis.

And Rodimer looks like a totally different person, donning a cowboy hat and positioning himself as a rodeo bull rider with a Texas accent.

:american :american :american :american