Author Topic: Other Forums Containment Thread  (Read 1961018 times)

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
Re: Other Forums Containment Thread
« Reply #20400 on: May 19, 2022, 10:12:35 AM »
It's 20XX and people are mad online about Star War Scooby Doo!
©@©™

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #20401 on: May 19, 2022, 10:31:41 AM »
Who the fuck is this coon?

And can we delete him from the Black Delegation?

I can't fucking stand other Black folk
oof internalized coonery

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #20402 on: May 19, 2022, 11:03:30 AM »
cruise #2 and smith #3

yet the disparity in treatment

:thinking

Taco Bell Tower

• Your likes are brought to you by YUM! Brands
« Reply #20403 on: May 19, 2022, 11:04:02 AM »
19 freaking pages on that Scooby Doo page :era

Taco Bell Tower

« Reply #20404 on: May 19, 2022, 11:16:14 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/japan-physical-charts-week-19-2022-may-09-may-15.585197/#post-86847986
User Banned (5 Days): Platform Warring; History of the Same
Is it safe to say that is Microsoft somehow ends up buying one of the big japanese studio, it's game over for Sony?
Literally shaking right now, stay safe Sony peeps! :shaking

benjipwns

« Reply #20405 on: May 19, 2022, 11:43:40 AM »
Guy with bought wife arranged marriage throwing shade at Cruise -

Years before her role on Homeland, actress Nazanin Boniadi was set up as Cruise’s girlfriend. The documentary details how, after Cruise’s marriage to Kidman was destroyed, the church went about to find the actor a girlfriend, alighting on a Scientologist field worker named Nazanin Boniadi. Boniadi was given a make-over – her teeth fixed, wardrobe from shops such as Burberry – for what she was told was her being elevated to work on a world stage with world figures. But it was all prep for her to meet and then date Cruise.

Sounds jealous. Guess his slave's Visa wife's parents didn't dress her up in Burberry

https://www.resetera.com/threads/tom-cruise-receives-standing-ovation-in-surprise-cannes-palme-dor-for-iconic-career-and-extraordinary-contribution-to-the-seventh-art.584966/page-5#post-86838743
I haven't seen the documentary, I read the actual book, but the best part about this was they never even asked her (or any of the other potential girlfriends in the Church) if she'd like to date Tom Cruise. They did all this to prepare her, learned what her "best first date" would be, then randomly took her to an industry event where they had her meet Cruise who asked if she'd like to join him and some friends out on the town. Then they all went to have sushi and go ice skating at Rockefeller Plaza which just happened to be her description of a "perfect first date" when the Church asked. Which sounds like something Messofanego would do.

He also makes it sound like they punished her for screwing up the relationship but that's just how the Church punishes everybody who crosses the leadership. It helped her to decide to get out of the Church IIRC.

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #20406 on: May 19, 2022, 11:53:40 AM »
From what I gather Cruise is isolated from the nefarious shit Miscavige and his goons get up to and has completely different view of what scientology is compared to everyone else, even in the church.

He's fucking mental tho, obvs.
(ice)

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #20407 on: May 19, 2022, 11:59:36 AM »
Yeah, I mean the book makes it pretty clear (pun!) that the church shields the big wig celebrities from all the shitty stuff going on down in the trenches. It's not like Tom Cruise is cracking a whip down at the Scientology Gulags.
©@©™

benjipwns

« Reply #20408 on: May 19, 2022, 01:16:56 PM »
Would love to see a ResetERA.com thread debate this:
https://twitter.com/JoLuehmann/status/1527014535533850624

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #20409 on: May 19, 2022, 01:28:12 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/moon-knight-ot-embrace-the-chaos.567293/page-63#post-86113310
User Banned (1 Week): Racist Slur; Don't use the term gipped/gypped on Era, it is very offensive to Roma
This show being extremely polarizing is also very fitting for the material. It's like the reception is also being viewed from two different lenses.

I really loved it. My favorite D+ outing so far. Steven/Marc and their relationship was unique for Marvel, and unlike Eternals, it was unique in an engaging way. At least for me.

I can see why people might not love the blackout sequences, but they really sold the broken aspect of Marc's psyche for me. It puts you in his (or Steven's) shoes and is a pretty gutsy move from the writing and/or directing team. It denies us, as the viewer, some of the most frenetic and action packed experiences, but it's all in service of that feeling of a fractured mind.

I feel kind of gipped out of a proper Jake reveal at the end there, but we'll see if that pays off in another season or not.

He really got jewed with that ban  :rodney

mods are always welshing on the deal

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #20410 on: May 19, 2022, 01:30:54 PM »
So much racism in this thread. When white people reimagine stories from other countries or from minorities with white characters, it's fine, but once a minority dares to make a white person story into one with a minority, there is all this concern trolling. Just pure racism, each and every one of you should be god damn ashamed of yourself.

So which is it?

'It's fine' for one culture to reimagine another cultures stories through the filter of their own, or it's 'concern trolling' to not want to see that?

Taco Bell Tower

« Reply #20411 on: May 19, 2022, 01:31:49 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/i-hate-that-i-have-to-work.585296/
Basically the title, sick of 5 working days, sick of 9-5, sick of the fact that I’m probably gonna be working until I die. Whilst I’m not depressed and lucky that I have good family and friends, I just fucking hate that most of my time I spend is working when I don’t want to. Been trapped in a system where I’ve no choice but to slave away just to “live”. I no longer feel bad when my supervisor asks me to do overtime and I refuse. Book a day off and get asked if I can come in as the department is understaffed, bad as this is I couldn’t care less. Enough of my time is taken away from me as it is when I would love to be doing stuff I enjoy. Sorry for ranting, another shitty day at work.
What, whine on ResetEra?

benjipwns

« Reply #20412 on: May 19, 2022, 01:32:26 PM »
User Banned (3 Weeks): Antagonizing another member, history of similar behavior. Misuse of the reporting system.

Quote from: The Adder
Alright, let me break this down for you pece by piece.

Me: This Scooby-Doo spinoff lacks Scooby-Doo, and that is a bad sign.

You: The show is named Velma and is thus about Velma, not Scooby-Doo.

Me: The show, despite being named Velma, takes literally every other main cast member in the series. This makes me question their motives and intentions for this show.

"But they'll be used differently" is not a counter argument to this. A cook and an arsonist use fire differently too.
What i'm hearing is you're too obtuse to understand that different shows have different goals, themes, tones, etc. and can also exist under the same IP.

benjipwns

« Reply #20413 on: May 19, 2022, 01:34:13 PM »
User banned (2 weeks): Inappropriate commentary about a sensitive subject

As much as I am really unhappy with Jim Ryan and Sony's current approach.
it's commonplace for corporations to match any charitable donations. This isn't a two sides-ing policy in response to the abortion debate, it's just standard practice. This isn't a gotcha.
can we call out standard practices that are shitty?
Kinda weird to do so because at the time it doesn't align with your own position.

we can call him trying to gag their staff shitty though. That's just wrong on every imaginable level.
huh? not sure what you're saying here. i don't think companies should match donations to anti-abortion charities. that's my position.
Exactly... that's your position. What if you are of the anti-abortion crowd. Clearly, they exist. Hell there are even countries where there are country-wide laws against stuff like that.

My position is that I have no qualms with a company matching donations to any common-law charity. It's just all-around better for companies t to be neutral, especially when you consider that they would usually have people on either side of the fence working for them. Or should we also say, if take for instance you are anti-abortion, based on your faith, the company shouldn't even employ you?

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #20414 on: May 19, 2022, 02:01:15 PM »
misuse of the reporting system

ShutUp

« Reply #20415 on: May 19, 2022, 02:13:58 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/japan-physical-charts-week-19-2022-may-09-may-15.585197/#post-86847986
User Banned (5 Days): Platform Warring; History of the Same
Is it safe to say that is Microsoft somehow ends up buying one of the big japanese studio, it's game over for Sony?
Literally shaking right now, stay safe Sony peeps! :shaking

All the shit Xbox peeps have had to put up with back on old Gaf and most of Era’s existence and this little jab warrants a ban?

Ponies  :heh

benjipwns

« Reply #20416 on: May 19, 2022, 02:20:37 PM »
User Banned: (1 Day): Platform Wars, Master Race Rhetoric
PC gets Sony’s games and brands into countries where Sony’s royalties are 0%.

Hope you’ll be okay when day and date releases happen in the near future.
So Sony has an interest to keep their ecosystem relevant and even expand it. Making their games popular on PC can help, maybe some people then want to buy a PS5 to play the sequel that isn't yet on PC and likely won't release there for the next year or two. Day and date releases on the other hand could hurt their ecosystem, since people don't see a point of getting a PS5 anymore (excluding live service games, since they aim for the massive MTX revenue there).
Day and date will be delicious. I expect the goalposts to move when it happens.
Ok, I see its useless. You are just a stubborn PC MasterRace andy who is not interested in a discussion. Have fun in your bubble where everything fits your narrative I guess lol.

benjipwns

« Reply #20417 on: May 19, 2022, 02:22:19 PM »
User Banned (1 Day): Inflammatory Insinuations

Not gonna lie

If they offered me 20 million a month I’d do it too fuck it. I’m sure some of y’all will say “I have morals and would never” but fuck it this is securing money for many generations. I’d do it too
Problem gamblers much more likely to attempt suicide – study
https://www.theguardian.com/society/2019/jul/19/problem-gamblers-much-more-likely-to-attempt-suicide-study

Gambling kills thousands of people.

Thanks for confirming you value money over human life.

This is appalling and promotion of gambling is bad enough, worse when any safeguards, little as they are, are completely ignored in the pursuit of getting more people hooked.

Taco Bell Tower

« Reply #20418 on: May 19, 2022, 02:36:15 PM »

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #20419 on: May 19, 2022, 02:48:45 PM »
Jim had a birthday to celebrate  :heart
🤴

Snoopycat_

« Reply #20420 on: May 19, 2022, 02:49:27 PM »

I haven't seen the documentary, I read the actual book, but the best part about this was they never even asked her (or any of the other potential girlfriends in the Church) if she'd like to date Tom Cruise. They did all this to prepare her, learned what her "best first date" would be, then randomly took her to an industry event where they had her meet Cruise who asked if she'd like to join him and some friends out on the town. Then they all went to have sushi and go ice skating at Rockefeller Plaza which just happened to be her description of a "perfect first date" when the Church asked

Guarantee Messy’s not telling his wife that part. She’d stab him in his sleep

Polident Hive

« Reply #20421 on: May 19, 2022, 03:43:52 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/i-hate-that-i-have-to-work.585296/
Basically the title, sick of 5 working days, sick of 9-5, sick of the fact that I’m probably gonna be working until I die. Whilst I’m not depressed and lucky that I have good family and friends, I just fucking hate that most of my time I spend is working when I don’t want to. Been trapped in a system where I’ve no choice but to slave away just to “live”. I no longer feel bad when my supervisor asks me to do overtime and I refuse. Book a day off and get asked if I can come in as the department is understaffed, bad as this is I couldn’t care less. Enough of my time is taken away from me as it is when I would love to be doing stuff I enjoy. Sorry for ranting, another shitty day at work.
What, whine on ResetEra?

Watched some stuff lately channeling the ass end 90s attitude of work sux. Oddly, not the new Matrix sequel. But with Kevin Spacey crawling back, it’s a matter of time until The American Beauty.

Sent from my iPhone. Assembled by people who adore their jobs.

D3RANG3D

• The Bore's Like Bot
« Reply #20422 on: May 19, 2022, 03:44:57 PM »

Her mother should have aborted her...

Boredfrom

« Reply #20423 on: May 19, 2022, 03:46:52 PM »
This almost feels like trolling:

Quote from: Kschrek
I've seen enough from the right that I am 100% confident in saying that America will completely lose it's Democracy in the next few years if we don't stop Trump now.

I really wish ResetEra could come together on this subject. More people need to be aware, we should be formulating plans on how we can help spread the word, pushing voting, campaigning, protesting, working on some video projects to further help people understand what is happening and what is at stake. There needs to be a coordinated effort here and elsewhere. That being said I think there is likely to be a better person to coordinate this stuff then myself but would help in any way I can. 

ShutUp

« Reply #20424 on: May 19, 2022, 03:49:22 PM »
We’ve seen Era types protesting and walking out. It lead to a 10 person walk out of Netflix employees. That’s your mark on the world. Now sit down and let the adults do the talking.

Actually did a quick Google search and all I got was “a handful of Netflix employees” so maybe not even 10.

Boredfrom

« Reply #20425 on: May 19, 2022, 03:59:47 PM »
We’ve seen Era types protesting and walking out. It lead to a 10 person walk out of Netflix employees. That’s your mark on the world. Now sit down and let the adults do the talking.

Actually did a quick Google search and all I got was “a handful of Netflix employees” so maybe not even 10.

Being fair, the post is in the “Elon Musk goes full distinguished mentally-challenged fellow” so is not exactly like they are talking about adults.

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #20426 on: May 19, 2022, 04:05:54 PM »

Cleveland football team can't catch a break :mjcry
ὕβρις

benjipwns

« Reply #20427 on: May 19, 2022, 04:19:32 PM »
Cleveland football team can't catch a break :mjcry
Greatest moment in Browns history:
Scott E. Entsminger, 55, of Mansfield, died Thursday, July 4, 2013 at his residence. Born January 8, 1958 in Columbus, Ohio, he was the son of William and Martha (Kirkendall) Entsminger. He retired from General Motors after 32 years of service. He was an accomplished musician, loved playing the guitar and was a member of the Old Fogies Band. A lifelong Cleveland Browns fan and season ticket holder, he also wrote a song each year and sent it to the Cleveland Browns as well as offering other advice on how to run the team. He respectfully requests six Cleveland Browns pall bearers so the Browns can let him down one last time.

benjipwns

« Reply #20428 on: May 19, 2022, 04:22:14 PM »

I've seen enough from the right that I am 100% confident in saying that America will completely lose it's Democracy in the next few years if we don't stop Trump now.

I really wish ResetEra could come together on this subject. More people need to be aware, we should be formulating plans on how we can help spread the word, pushing voting, campaigning, protesting, working on some video projects to further help people understand what is happening and what is at stake. There needs to be a coordinated effort here and elsewhere. That being said I think there is likely to be a better person to coordinate this stuff then myself but would help in any way I can. 
https://www.resetera.com/threads/twitter-deal-temporarily-on-hold-as-new-revelations-about-spam-accounts-stops-elon-musk-from-proceeding-further.583082/post-86866649
Quote from: Slayven
Now it is getting dangerous, we just had the buffalo shooter getting activated by shit like that.
Dude lost his mind a while ago, but now we get to see what it looks like. Clown mask is off to reveal a dude wearing a goddamn hitler stache.
Yeah, when you put it that way… his following is cult-like and we’re veering into “call to action” territory pretty quickly
Isn't he basically saying that the minorities are the enemy?
I mean he got rich off of slavery apartheid, big surprise. Fuck Sports Illustrated for putting his mom in their magazine
Of course he doesn't want "woke minds" on Mars. He needs slaves to follow orders if you’re going to start a new society in his image.
Quote from: L Thammy
You can tell how much of Elon Musk's worldview is formed by science fiction over reality considering how, in a moment of emotional vulnerability, he seems to have reverted to talking like a cheesy sci-fi villain.
Humanity will never reach Mars if kids are allowed to learn about racism in school. Okay Elon.
:rofl

benjipwns

« Reply #20429 on: May 19, 2022, 04:26:41 PM »
User banned (duration pending admin review): Misogyny, victim blaming, and trolling over a series of posts. Multiple prior severe bans.

Sometimes I don't understand movies.

The last chapter of vol.2 (face to face ) paints Beatrix as a real ass and Bill as a vengeful, heartbroken son of a bitch but his honesty make it plausible that he was just being himself and she was in the wrong. (Wrong as in leaving with out a trace and not telling him about his baby) They are both scumbags in the narrative of the film but he was an honest scumbag

"I'm a killer. A murdering bastard, you know that. And there are consequences to breaking the heart of a murdering bastard."

Also, I clearly remember a credits roll where they imply that Elle may have survived and she simply had a question mark over her name while all the others were crossed off however, I just watched the film and I didn't see that.
Quote from: Transistor, Administrator
The conversation in this thread has gone off the rails a bit. We're gonna lock it up.

Boredfrom

« Reply #20430 on: May 19, 2022, 04:50:54 PM »
You can tell how much of Elon Musk's worldview is formed by science fiction over reality considering how, in a moment of emotional vulnerability, he seems to have reverted to talking like a cheesy sci-fi villain.

Science fiction is alt-right unless approved by era and black twitter.

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #20431 on: May 19, 2022, 04:59:29 PM »
User banned (duration pending admin review): Misogyny, victim blaming, and trolling over a series of posts. Multiple prior severe bans.

The last chapter of vol.2 (face to face ) paints Beatrix as a real ass and Bill as a vengeful, heartbroken son of a bitch but his honesty make it plausible that he was just being himself and she was in the wrong. (Wrong as in leaving with out a trace and not telling him about his baby) They are both scumbags in the narrative of the film but he was an honest scumbag

"I'm a killer. A murdering bastard, you know that. And there are consequences to breaking the heart of a murdering bastard."

Also, I clearly remember a credits roll where they imply that Elle may have survived and she simply had a question mark over her name while all the others were crossed off however, I just watched the film and I didn't see that.
The conversation in this thread has gone off the rails a bit. We're gonna lock it up.

Dude is dead wrong but also... he's just talking about a movie....

Are they also going to ban anyone who makes some kind of "Thanos was right" argument?

joeboy101

• TheBore rulez
« Reply #20432 on: May 19, 2022, 05:08:49 PM »

Victim blaming? Its a fictional fucking character? There IS no victim.

:mindblown

Tuckers Law

« Reply #20433 on: May 19, 2022, 05:13:28 PM »
yeah but you see, we’ve gotta protect the women.  Especially the fictional ones, as they cannot protect themselves due to the misfortune of not existing.  Be an ally

NekoFever

« Reply #20434 on: May 19, 2022, 05:18:27 PM »
Just so people know builders add a lot to the cost of a house, if you add up the material and labor it’s a lot cheaper than a builder tells you it is

Material cost of an average size house is like 80-100k

Learn how builders make money with this one weird trick

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #20435 on: May 19, 2022, 05:46:41 PM »
Victim blaming? Its a fictional fucking character? There IS no victim.

:mindblown

no you see if you victim blame a character in a movie that means you will carry that warped perspective into real life and victim blame actual people

(just like how if you shoot a guy in a video game you will be willing to shoot a guy in real life)
Uncle

Taco Bell Tower

« Reply #20436 on: May 19, 2022, 05:59:43 PM »

https://www.resetera.com/threads/twitter-deal-temporarily-on-hold-as-new-revelations-about-spam-accounts-stops-elon-musk-from-proceeding-further.583082/post-86866649
Quote from: Slayven
Now it is getting dangerous, we just had the buffalo shooter getting activated by shit like that.
Dude lost his mind a while ago, but now we get to see what it looks like. Clown mask is off to reveal a dude wearing a goddamn hitler stache.
Yeah, when you put it that way… his following is cult-like and we’re veering into “call to action” territory pretty quickly
Isn't he basically saying that the minorities are the enemy?
I mean he got rich off of slavery apartheid, big surprise. Fuck Sports Illustrated for putting his mom in their magazine
Of course he doesn't want "woke minds" on Mars. He needs slaves to follow orders if you’re going to start a new society in his image.
Quote from: L Thammy
Humanity will never reach Mars if kids are allowed to learn about racism in school. Okay Elon.
:rofl
Hol up, wut

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #20437 on: May 19, 2022, 06:01:59 PM »
Did Jordan Peterson feel the need to comment on this as well?

https://twitter.com/mayemusk/status/1526250799659106306

Taco Bell Tower

« Reply #20438 on: May 19, 2022, 06:01:59 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/first-velma-images-reveal-an-adults-only-scooby-doo-reimagining-turning-%E2%80%98velma%E2%80%99-into-story-about-south-asian-crime-solver.584867/page-13#post-86814575
User Banned (2 Weeks): Hostility over Representation Concerns over Multiple Posts
Yeah I'm done with you, clown. AGAIN putting words in my mouth, I don't give single fuck what color she is, in this show or otherwise. Jesus Christ get a clue

Edited: Hello mama Musk :lawd

benjipwns

« Reply #20439 on: May 19, 2022, 06:04:31 PM »
Hol up, wut
Like Joanne's massive funding of anti-trans movements it's too important to limit their crimes to actual things supported by facts or reality. It "feels" true to the delusional and no one should deny anyone's lived experiences.

Snoopycat_

« Reply #20440 on: May 19, 2022, 06:22:48 PM »
That are also built as quickly as possible because most people will want to live in the house and are probably not going to find the shitty workmanship/craftmanship until they decide to renovate years later.

We got a lot of those surprises. Uneven ceiling/floors, shoddy workmanship, etc etc.

Imagine if there were professionals you could hire who check builder’s work and made sure everything is up to code. That would be amazing.

benita

« Reply #20441 on: May 19, 2022, 06:45:02 PM »
Is a ban for fictional victim blaming the nadir?

It might be ...

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #20442 on: May 19, 2022, 07:18:31 PM »
Is a ban for fictional victim blaming the nadir?

It might be ...

Only if it's also in a Scooby Doo thread.
©@©™

Boredfrom

« Reply #20443 on: May 19, 2022, 08:28:19 PM »
I said it before, but RE has the incredible ability of look like assholes even whent they are in the right:

Quote from: L_Thammy
Now I'm also kind of wondering if part of the reason for the whole pedo guy saga is that Elon Musk legitimately just thinks "well that's why I'd want to live in Thailand."

https://www.resetera.com/threads/a-spacex-flight-attendant-said-elon-musk-exposed-himself-and-propositioned-her-for-sex.585482/page-4

:doge :brain :doge :brain

Boredfrom

« Reply #20444 on: May 19, 2022, 08:30:21 PM »
So was he trying to buy Twitter to ban this lady from Tweeting, and banning any Tweets about this stuff?

Wah?

benjipwns

« Reply #20445 on: May 19, 2022, 08:36:10 PM »
https://twitter.com/laurenthehough/status/1527137007960526848
Okay. That this tweet was posted literally makes my blood boil. I was on the front lines of gamergate when it started. Literally. I was on The Escapist the second the Zoe Post got posted there. Literally was told my partner of many years was cheating on me because they were an adult model. And was doxed... Twice.

People who say this is like gamergate really need to remember what that was about. It was about an ex lying about the behavior of there former partner. And everyone just believed him. Even when evidence to the contrary was posted.
Jesus... I'm really sorry you had to go through that. Gamergate and everything revolving around it was a complete shitshow.

It's what I feared this would turn into, because of the Amber-hate online. She's horrible, but bad faith actor's were/are definitely using this case to try and dismiss women (Marilyn Manson comes to mind).

The bolded part of your description itself could absolutely be applied to describe the Amber and Johnny situation though, because it's exactly what's she's done.
Quote from: deimosmasque, Moderator
That's why I mentioned it.

It infuriates me that other people who were Targets during GamerGate don't see the exact same scenario except with them on the side of the harassers.

Boredfrom

« Reply #20446 on: May 19, 2022, 08:44:14 PM »
And everyone just believed him. Even when evidence to the contrary was posted.

Such BS. Zoe was practically a saint, even here.

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #20447 on: May 19, 2022, 08:55:14 PM »
Thank you for your service, my Ugly Queer, Gender-Fluid, Drive-In Mutant  :salute
Margs

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #20448 on: May 19, 2022, 09:15:17 PM »
I said it before, but RE has the incredible ability of look like assholes even whent they are in the right:

Now I'm also kind of wondering if part of the reason for the whole pedo guy saga is that Elon Musk legitimately just thinks "well that's why I'd want to live in Thailand."

https://www.resetera.com/threads/a-spacex-flight-attendant-said-elon-musk-exposed-himself-and-propositioned-her-for-sex.585482/page-4

It's truly an uncanny ability

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #20449 on: May 19, 2022, 09:36:42 PM »

And then Netflix fired 150 people, just to make sure they got all of them...
Spud

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #20450 on: May 19, 2022, 09:40:08 PM »
yeah but you see, we’ve gotta protect the women.  Especially the fictional ones, as they cannot protect themselves due to the misfortune of not existing.  Be an ally
Have to protect their virtue as well by insisting that all fictional video game characters cover up their filthy, dirty skin those fucking whores...
Spud

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #20451 on: May 19, 2022, 09:42:27 PM »
Just so people know builders add a lot to the cost of a house, if you add up the material and labor it’s a lot cheaper than a builder tells you it is

Material cost of an average size house is like 80-100k

Learn how builders make money with this one weird trick
What next? Will they discover that their favourite video game console maker sells the machine for more than the cost of the individual components?

Once that news breaks, JShreiker will have a tweet out saying he knew about this in 1998 and was just waiting on another source to confirm!!!
Spud

Boredfrom

« Reply #20452 on: May 19, 2022, 10:07:50 PM »

It's truly an uncanny ability

Quote from: Biske
.How insane is it, that stuff like this, this right here can be known. After allllllllll we fucking know. And based on this alone people aren't straight up banished. Think about that for a moment. Takes something like this new story and maaaaaaaaaaaaybe just maybe something will happen. 

What!?

benjipwns

« Reply #20453 on: May 19, 2022, 10:49:27 PM »
The last Era member I remember seeing stanning for Musk in a thread was at least hiding the fact that they were a Tesla shareholder, so you can[t say they didn't have an excuse.

Last post was about twelve hours ago in a stock market thread, by the by. Last Tesla-related post was talking about own their car on Tuesday.
Wipe them out. All of them.

Taco Bell Tower

« Reply #20454 on: May 20, 2022, 12:38:42 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/i-just-got-screwed-by-my-car-dealership-right.585509/
I’m pretty sure I’m a moron who just got screwed out of $800 because I decided to quit smoking the day before I have to take my car in and I’m not thinking straight but would like some confirmation of my stupidity.

Noticed my front tire was leaking air on my 4 year old car with ~32k miles on it - which also happened 3 months ago but took it to the same dealership who patched it up for free (also I bought my car from this dealership). This time I bring it in and the guy is looking in the back and suggesting there may be something wrong with the brakes. I wasn’t having any issues with them but I give the go ahead to inspect them.

Get a call later and he says the rear rotors are bad (the brake pads are totally fine) and need resurfacing. Also the tire has to be replaced because it is warped from hitting a pothole. The tire didn’t appear all that warped to me (not to mention I am pretty sure I haven't hit any potholes since the last time the air leak was happening), my car felt like it was driving smoothly and no weird sounds from braking but I give the go ahead to fix knowing it’s gonna cost $800 altogether - was busy and didn’t want to fuck with the possibility of faulty brakes.

Later I’m looking up the symptoms of having bad rear rotors and I haven’t had any of them. My car is not that old, it’s been treated well. And having to replace the whole tire for a warp that didn't seem to affect anything? Hindsight is kicking in hard but I've somehow been fortunate enough to not really have any major car troubles in my life so this caught me off guard and again, kind of experiencing some nasty withdrawal so fuck me I guess.

Short version: 4 year old car had leaky tire and no other problems, dealership stated the tire was warped and needed to be replaced along with resurfacing of the rear rotor brakes, I naively (?) approve the $800 repair because quit smoking = mind broken. Dumb, right? Help me be smarter?

Kevtones

« Reply #20455 on: May 20, 2022, 05:17:52 AM »
How would an attractive women thread go on Resetera?
wrong

Snoopycat_

« Reply #20456 on: May 20, 2022, 06:48:16 AM »
From the desk of Elon Musk -

Yeah.

It’s hard to be alive, and get out of bed just to function in a world where everything good seems to be upended. It’s rough. I can finally understand why taking one’s own life is a viable option. It’s hard talking sometimes when it feels like there’s thick stained glass between you and everyone.

It’s not over yet guys. The world hasn’t ended. There are still ways forward. There have to be.

Edit. Top Page No Touching -

https://www.resetera.com/threads/the-world-hasn%E2%80%99t-ended-yet.585602/#post-86897471
« Last Edit: May 20, 2022, 06:52:51 AM by Snoopycat_ »

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #20457 on: May 20, 2022, 07:42:41 AM »
excelsiorlef
Bad Praxis
Banned

:preach :rejoice :winning

DAT FAST ACCUMULATING HISTORY OF HISTORIES THO

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #20458 on: May 20, 2022, 07:46:20 AM »
Uncle

benita

« Reply #20459 on: May 20, 2022, 08:06:50 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/hey-was-bill-actually-wrong-within-the-narrative-of-the-kill-bill-films.585065/post-86857727

Are you well?

User Banned (5 Days): Antagonizing Fellow Member; History of the Same

Kinda weak sauce.