Author Topic: Other Forums Containment Thread  (Read 1785861 times)

Uncle

• Have You Ever
Re: Other Forums Containment Thread
« Reply #22980 on: June 24, 2022, 12:19:34 PM »
a de-mock-racy would be eliminating mockery or sources of it

a re-mock-racy?
Uncle

Taco Bell Tower

• Your likes are brought to you by YUM! Brands
« Reply #22981 on: June 24, 2022, 12:26:05 PM »

Here are the countries I’m considering.

Canada (we qualify for Express Entry visa so not that hard)
Spain (I qualify for citizenship in just 2 years of residency, and we have a lifelong dream of living in Barcelona)
Israel (now that my husband is Jewish, I qualify for Israeli passport and citizenship within just 3 months)
Colombia (already a citizen, just elected first left-wing president)
Argentina (I qualify for citizenship within just 2 years of residency as well)

Just need to graduate with my PhD, earn s

:crowdlaff

https://www.resetera.com/threads/are-you-planning-on-leaving-the-us-within-the-next-5-years.599991/
While I'm sure there are many people who want to leave the United States, this thread is, frankly, an insult to those who are unable to. Let's not celebrate abandoning those people and instead find ways to show support for them. This thread is locked to further discussion.
:dead

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #22982 on: June 24, 2022, 12:27:54 PM »
While I'm sure there are many people who want to leave the United States, this thread is, frankly, an insult to those who are unable to. Let's not celebrate abandoning those people and instead find ways to show support for them. This thread is locked to further discussion.

era: there's no escape for you, you'll stay right where you're at AND you'll fight for the causes we tell you to fight for  :hmph
Uncle

Taco Bell Tower

« Reply #22983 on: June 24, 2022, 12:34:50 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/if-you-have-several-hundred-notifications-on-your-home-lock-screen-it%E2%80%99s-time-to-clear-out-your-message-and-email-inbox-social-media-etc.600006/
Honestly nothing more irritating to me than seeing a Home Screen or desktop thread and seeing home screens with hundred or thousands or notifciations, unread emails, text message etc.

As someone with ADHD I find this unbearable, whenever I see any notifications I have to clear them as quickly as I can. Whether it’s unread emails, Twitter notifications or text messages etc. As soon as that red bubbles pops up I am on it to make it go away and restore order.

Please don’t take this personally, ERA, if you are one of those people whose Home Screen is full of red bubbles, I just know for me personally I would feel compelled to address that shit right quick.

Boredfrom

« Reply #22984 on: June 24, 2022, 12:46:01 PM »
Meanwhile, formerly a respected Gotham City university professor has a psychotic break after drinking too many apple ciders and a benzo binge.
I misread this as you saying Bruce Wayne was the one who goes through this and was going to tell you a non-binary person, Grant Morrison (they/them), already got there:
When Bruce Wayne is seen next, he wakes up in a pile of garbage with no memory of himself. He meets a homeless man named Honor Jackson, who recognizes that Bruce is going through drug withdrawal and helps him. As the two spend time together, traveling in what Honor calls an "odyssey" across the city, Bruce sees more evidence of his forgotten life. The two reflect on the day, and Honor gives Bruce an old broken radio as a sentimental gift. Abruptly, Bruce finds that Honor is no longer sitting next to him and learns from a local dealer that Honor had blown two hundred dollars on smack and overdosed the previous day. This statement leaves Bruce full of despair, grief, and guilt, but also further confuses his sense of reality. At this point, Bruce seems to snap. He makes himself a costume out of red, yellow, and purple rags, and begins referring to the broken radio as the "Bat-radia". He then calls himself "The Batman of Zur-En-Arrh" and begins taking advice from Bat-Mite (written as "might" in this case, as the character is meant to be a voice of reason to Zur-En-Arrh, as in "the Bat might do this").

Grant Morrison is one of the few people I can see being genuinely non binary just because they were already in the scene before it was popular.

Kurt Russell

« Reply #22985 on: June 24, 2022, 12:52:26 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/beavis-and-butt-head-do-the-universe-ot-june-23rd.590484/

Quote from: Shaneo632
he white privilege gag was fucking hilarious.

Really enjoyed it.

Quote from: Pwnz
Oh wow the white privilege bit had me in stitches watching this, just like the 90s.

The 'white privilege' bit was actually set in a gender studies class full of typical ERA posters.

Also it was making fun of you.

Absolute zero self awareness.
woke

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #22986 on: June 24, 2022, 12:56:49 PM »

I dunno I think a lot of people tried to enact change by force a while back but they failed and a bunch of them are in trouble right now
:idont
Uncle

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #22987 on: June 24, 2022, 01:02:02 PM »
Normalize 👏 storming 👏 the 👏 capitol 👏

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #22988 on: June 24, 2022, 01:23:22 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)

I dunno I think a lot of people tried to enact change by force a while back but they failed and a bunch of them are in trouble right now
:idont

They should storm the capitol.

*disclaimer to the alphabet agencies: this is satire*

Hap Shaughnessy

• Canadian Ambassador to Guam (Ret.)
« Reply #22989 on: June 24, 2022, 01:54:05 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/supreme-court-overturns-roe-v-wade.599955/page-36#post-89001429
Quote from: Foffy
They are fascist and worse than ISIS. Let's be clear and direct about it.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/supreme-court-overturns-roe-v-wade.599955/page-39#post-89003232
I did not make my post through Google Translate, so what are you not understanding? What facts are you questioning?

ISIS, a den of savages and religious crazies, advocates for universal healthcare. The Republican party, a more mainstreamed group of savages and religious crazies, wants a debtors class when getting school lunch. Are they really less depraved?

Chomsky called the GOP the most dangerous organization in human history. He's not wrong. It's time to stop bullshitting ourselves about it.
OBE

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #22990 on: June 24, 2022, 01:56:23 PM »
Armed insurrection now!
spoiler (click to show/hide)
*in Minecraft  :smug
[close]
Margs

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #22991 on: June 24, 2022, 02:06:44 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/supreme-court-overturns-roe-v-wade.599955/page-36#post-89001429
They are fascist and worse than ISIS. Let's be clear and direct about it.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/supreme-court-overturns-roe-v-wade.599955/page-39#post-89003232
I did not make my post through Google Translate, so what are you not understanding? What facts are you questioning?

ISIS, a den of savages and religious crazies, advocates for universal healthcare. The Republican party, a more mainstreamed group of savages and religious crazies, wants a debtors class when getting school lunch. Are they really less depraved?

Chomsky called the GOP the most dangerous organization in human history. He's not wrong. It's time to stop bullshitting ourselves about it.

Why do people have to be such idiots about things? There are a million ways to express how republicans suck without downplaying beheadings, throwing gay people off buildings and sexual slavery.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #22992 on: June 24, 2022, 02:09:07 PM »
Why do people have to be such idiots about things? There are a million ways to express how republicans suck without downplaying beheadings, throwing gay people off buildings and sexual slavery.

I can pretty much guarantee you that not a single fucking Republican Senator has watched Disney©s Marvel®s Miss Marvel™ exclusively on Disney+©

:wag

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #22993 on: June 24, 2022, 02:10:28 PM »
PSA: anyone suggesting any sort of storming of x or violence on ree or any other 'progressive' platform is a most likely a glowie, take these posts with a grain of salt plz (unless you wanna do some obvious fed post comp)
(ice)

Snoopycat_

« Reply #22994 on: June 24, 2022, 02:25:51 PM »
It’s meltdown Friday

I think I might leave this place or at the very least take a break from being here so much.

I notice lately I find myself getting really pissed off around here, some of you take what should be humour too far in my opinion and you know what, it really gets me to sometimes. I honestly blame my upbringing, my family weaponised sarcasm to a large extent and I fucking hate it, my whole life sarcastic put downs from my family. That shit for me it cuts deep.

Has anyone ever seen Ree take humour too far? Nep’s larping doesn’t count

https://www.resetera.com/threads/i-think-i-might-leave-this-place-or-at-the-very-least-take-a-break-from-being-here-so-much.600057/

D3RANG3D

• The Bore's Like Bot
« Reply #22995 on: June 24, 2022, 02:26:56 PM »
[close]

Taco Bell Tower

« Reply #22996 on: June 24, 2022, 02:27:29 PM »
my family weaponised sarcasm to a large extent

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #22997 on: June 24, 2022, 02:36:49 PM »
Who the fuck is ramping with Raist? You want trouble?

I will fight for my slightly-unfortunately-French homie to the death. Or at least moderate injury.

:hump

Kurt and you rn
[close]

Taco Bell Tower

« Reply #22998 on: June 24, 2022, 02:43:12 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/justice-clarence-thomas-wants-scotus-to-correct-the-error-of-legal-gay-marriage.600036/#post-89002833
If there's a hell (there isn't), I hope Clarence Thomas goes there and is forced to eat his own pubic hair for all of eternity.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/supreme-court-overturns-roe-v-wade.599955/page-40#post-89004216
Wow I did see the map earlier but missed the article, this goes into detail for every state, thanks.

Looks like there's job to be done in each and everyone of those states labeled as "Uncertain", for example mobilizing people for the Kansas referendum, making sure key officials in other states are elected in November etc

Trying to send a positive message to my brethren across the pond, there's work to be done in the next few months that can result in some positive outcomes that can affect quite a bit of people for good

https://www.resetera.com/threads/supreme-court-overturns-roe-v-wade.599955/page-40#post-89003712
I have a message to everyone who's hearing/seeing/repeating criticism of Democractic politicians right now:

Follow the threads of whatever you hear back to their sources. Examine those sources. And ditch those sources. Unfollow the next person who says Democrats could have codified Roe. Unfriend or mute that casual acquaintance who wants to point out how Democrats didn't act or "didn't earn their vote." Because you follow that to its roots and I guarantee it's bad faith actors who want to tear down the one party of our two that actually stands against this GOP fuckery in any meaningful way. Democrats have issues? Sure. Sowing this shit *at this moment* when we're on the precipice of an election which would hand massive power back to the GOP? That's actively harmful. It depresses turnout, slims majorities in ways that give moderate Dems like Machin and Sinema outsized influence, and keeps shit from being done.

If there was ever a time for unity, it is now. The time for inward criticism is after we win the fight in November. Unfollow the shit that wants to tank any forward moment with "both sides" garbage.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #22999 on: June 24, 2022, 02:50:47 PM »
my family weaponised sarcasm to a large extent

wow, that must have been sooooooooooooooo hard for them.

Taco Bell Tower

« Reply #23000 on: June 24, 2022, 02:56:49 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/terf-jk-rowling-continues-to-be-a-hateful-bigot.221245/page-50#post-89006817
I hope the follow up to this is that she gets a call from an actual world leader and she hangs up on them.

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #23001 on: June 24, 2022, 02:58:45 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/i-think-i-might-leave-this-place-or-at-the-very-least-take-a-break-from-being-here-so-much.600057/#post-89004426

Quote from: Jessi77, post: 89004426, member: 25606
If that's what you need to do, go for it. Considering some of the threads you start you seem to spend a lot of time "here" and take things super personally which cannot be good for your mental health, you do you.

Quote from: PlanetSmasher, post: 89004522, member: 6260
Based on the number of threads you've started the past couple of days I would say a break definitely seems justified. Take a breath. You'll go nuts if you over-engage.

:spiders :dead :spiders
Margs

Risible

« Reply #23002 on: June 24, 2022, 03:02:47 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/california-constitutional-amendment-to-ban-forced-labor-including-prison-labor-fails-in-the-senate.599850/

Even regular people who are pretty liberal are more than fine with this shit sadly, went on a date with a girl like this last summer who is totally against paying them anything and it was reaaaaaal yikes moment.

Sounds like an amazing date.

"I went out on a pity date with this dude and halfway through dinner he yelled "Fuuuckk offfff!" and bolted out of the restaurant."

Taco Bell Tower

« Reply #23003 on: June 24, 2022, 03:05:29 PM »
Often I find this place brings back those bad memories and that‘s on me to deal with that shit, not ERA. I react too strongly as I feel in my mind like I have to defend myself.
Let me reiterate, this is my problem to deal with, not ERA’s.

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #23004 on: June 24, 2022, 03:11:11 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/supreme-court-overturns-roe-v-wade.599955/page-40#post-89003712
Democrats have issues? Sure. Sowing this shit *at this moment* when we're on the precipice of an election which would hand massive power back to the GOP? That's actively harmful.

this always bugs me

you're gonna see a lot of talk "at this moment" because something significant happened at this moment

it's full on conspiracy theory nonsense to say that anyone with a given opinion right now is definitely a secret evil plant
 :insane :tinfoil
Uncle

Propagandhim

« Reply #23005 on: June 24, 2022, 03:12:09 PM »

Israel (now that my husband is Jewish, I qualify for Israeli passport and citizenship within just 3 months)

The audacity and privilege of this ethnostatist

Propagandhim

« Reply #23006 on: June 24, 2022, 03:16:09 PM »
So, this is not a rhetorical question:  I'm really trying to figure this one out.  How does the Constitution provide a justification for abortion but not euthanasia, in the minds of many of these people?  I can't bridge the gap here.  For the record, I'm strongly pro-choice.  I just don't understand how people are okay with the current state of euthanasia bans in the US, but are outraged with the current Constitutional stance on abortion here.  One's ability to die with peace, dignity, at a time of your choosing, free of agony, surrounded by loved ones, a choice one makes with one's own body in conjunction with a consensual agreement with a doctor - why is this not as settled as abortion in the rationale of many of these people?

After years of chemo, I watched my aunt agonize on a bed for 2 weeks when the hospital told her more chemo would be ineffective and that she had to go home and die.  She had a measly 1mg of Ativan, and a bit of morphine, while she couldn't hold down any liquid or food.  Just lying on her back, ailing until death.  Why is this acceptable but a lack of federal guarantee to right of abortion is unacceptable?  It seems to be a symmetrical issue, in my mind.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2022, 03:24:57 PM by Propagandhim »

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #23007 on: June 24, 2022, 03:22:45 PM »
So, this is not a rhetorical question:  I'm really trying to figure this one out.  How does the Constitution provide a justification for abortion but not euthanasia, in the minds of many of these people?  I can't bridge the gap here.  For the record, I'm strongly pro-choice.  I just don't understand how people are okay with the current state of euthanasia bans in the US, but are outraged with the current Constitutional stance on abortion here.  One's ability to die with peace, dignity, at a time of your choosing, free of agony, surrounded by loved ones, with one's own body - why is this not as settled as abortion in the rationale of many of these people?

a lot of people would advocate for that, I don't know if there's a lot of hypocrisy there

although you could argue that it opens up too many possibilities for abuse of those who might be mentally unwell, which is not as much an issue with abortion (a baby doesn't generally have an inheritance to steal)
Uncle

Propagandhim

« Reply #23008 on: June 24, 2022, 03:23:25 PM »
So, this is not a rhetorical question:  I'm really trying to figure this one out.  How does the Constitution provide a justification for abortion but not euthanasia, in the minds of many of these people?  I can't bridge the gap here.  For the record, I'm strongly pro-choice.  I just don't understand how people are okay with the current state of euthanasia bans in the US, but are outraged with the current Constitutional stance on abortion here.  One's ability to die with peace, dignity, at a time of your choosing, free of agony, surrounded by loved ones, with one's own body - why is this not as settled as abortion in the rationale of many of these people?

a lot of people would advocate for that, I don't know if there's a lot of hypocrisy there

although you could argue that it opens up too many possibilities for abuse of those who might be mentally unwell, which is not as much an issue with abortion (a baby doesn't generally have an inheritance to steal)

Oh come on.  There's no fervor in this country for the ban on euthanasia.  Sure, people may have it in their minds that it's okay, but nobody is losing their shit like they are now with abortion.  The right of bodily autonomy seems to be very selective in the minds of the general population.

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #23009 on: June 24, 2022, 03:43:29 PM »

Oh come on.  There's no fervor in this country for the ban on euthanasia.  Sure, people may have it in their minds that it's okay, but nobody is losing their shit like they are now with abortion.  The right of bodily autonomy seems to be very selective in the minds of the general population.

I don't equate a lack of fervor with a lack of anyone holding the position, but it's an uncomfortable subject to discuss for many so I'm not surprised it's not screamed from the rooftops

the other issue with bodily autonomy is how far you take it, right, it's "my body my choice" as long as what you're doing doesn't affect others

so you can't drink and drive and voluntarily take on the personal risk because you might hit and kill others or destroy their property

the question becomes, where do you draw the line?

do you have to demonstrate extreme pain, get a signed document from a doctor saying "they will never leave this bed and will die in it within months?"

what if you're generally feeling ok at age 70 with cancer that's probably not going to end well for you, but you've got a good 20% chance to beat it?

what if you're a healthy 25-year-old who hates life and sees no prospects and just wants to end things quietly?

or, if we go the other way and take a more extreme stance on "my body my choice unless it affects others," doesn't abortion affect the man, or the parents who really want grandchildren? are emotional side effects of decisions ok, as long as they don't physically hurt anyone?
Uncle

Propagandhim

« Reply #23010 on: June 24, 2022, 03:48:36 PM »
I don't equate a lack of fervor with a lack of anyone holding the position, but it's an uncomfortable subject to discuss for many so I'm not surprised it's not screamed from the rooftops

See, I actually am surprised it's not screamed from the rooftops, or at least as loud as people who are pro-choice are.  This is an important issue.

do you have to demonstrate extreme pain, get a signed document from a doctor saying "they will never leave this bed and will die in it within months?"

Yeah, in Switzerland there are organizations like Veritas that require doctors to sign off on it.  There is a criteria. 

what if you're generally feeling ok at age 70 with cancer that's probably not going to end well for you, but you've got a good 20% chance to beat it?

what if you're a healthy 25-year-old who hates life and sees no prospects and just wants to end things quietly

I think these are important questions that require a little nuance and gradiant thinking - but an outright ban seems brutal. 

Hap Shaughnessy

« Reply #23011 on: June 24, 2022, 04:03:19 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/supreme-court-overturns-roe-v-wade.599955/page-45#post-89009088

Quote from: Glimlocker
I am now 100% for separation movements. I am pretty much done with this country.
And this is just the beginning of what will happen - there will be more coming.

Just have open trade, open borders, but have states govern themselves or something like that.

Mutual separation would be the most peaceful way of dealing with all this.

The USA is done.

States' rights
 :isthis
OBE

Boredfrom

« Reply #23012 on: June 24, 2022, 04:04:22 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/justice-clarence-thomas-wants-scotus-to-correct-the-error-of-legal-gay-marriage.600036/page-5#post-89010966

It’s not just old people anymore unfortunately. Gamergate and alt right has emerged for all ages.

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU DUMB CUNT.

This shit is so depressing just to special fellow about Gamergate again. You piece of shit.

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #23013 on: June 24, 2022, 04:08:50 PM »
I can't believe they appointed gamergate justices to the supreme court
Uncle

D3RANG3D

• The Bore's Like Bot
« Reply #23014 on: June 24, 2022, 04:10:25 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/supreme-court-overturns-roe-v-wade.599955/page-45#post-89009088

Quote from: Glimlocker
I am now 100% for separation movements. I am pretty much done with this country.
And this is just the beginning of what will happen - there will be more coming.

Just have open trade, open borders, but have states govern themselves or something like that.

Mutual separation would be the most peaceful way of dealing with all this.

The USA is done.

States' rights
 :isthis

How Libertarian of you...

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #23015 on: June 24, 2022, 04:15:36 PM »
One day we'll get an FF based on a non-white setting like Africa. One day.

If Square ever did this RE would be the first to bitch about how this is approbation or how the architecture isn't perfectly authentic etc. I mean they even consider Horizon racist and that game is diverse as fuck.

Taco Bell Tower

« Reply #23016 on: June 24, 2022, 04:52:44 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/terf-jk-rowling-continues-to-be-a-hateful-bigot.221245/page-50#post-89010114
Wonder how the Rowling and the TERFs are feeling today with their anti trans allies celebrating Roe v Wade
lmao, she really thinks she's that important
:lol

Former mod jokes
https://www.resetera.com/threads/take-a-picture-of-your-desktop-right-now-do-not-lie.599994/page-2#post-89003445
Ok. Like I said, my intention wasn’t to seriously accuse you of anything, am I am sorry it affected you negatively.

Very likely the reason for this thread
https://www.resetera.com/threads/i-think-i-might-leave-this-place-or-at-the-very-least-take-a-break-from-being-here-so-much.600057/

NekoFever

« Reply #23017 on: June 24, 2022, 05:04:25 PM »
It’s meltdown Friday

I think I might leave this place or at the very least take a break from being here so much.

I notice lately I find myself getting really pissed off around here, some of you take what should be humour too far in my opinion and you know what, it really gets me to sometimes. I honestly blame my upbringing, my family weaponised sarcasm to a large extent and I fucking hate it, my whole life sarcastic put downs from my family. That shit for me it cuts deep.

Has anyone ever seen Ree take humour too far? Nep’s larping doesn’t count

The event that sparked this totally normal reaction was someone tongue in cheek  questioning whether a screenshot was taken today because his Paramount+ app doesn’t have the pride colours on it.

Taco Bell Tower

« Reply #23018 on: June 24, 2022, 05:07:35 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/take-a-picture-of-your-desktop-right-now-do-not-lie.599994/#post-88996899
Not posting, got some NDA stuff in there
Probably porn
One advantage of living alone is NSFW wallpapers. So no, you can't see it.
:ohyou
« Last Edit: June 24, 2022, 05:12:39 PM by Taco Bell Tower »

Propagandhim

« Reply #23019 on: June 24, 2022, 05:14:51 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/take-a-picture-of-your-desktop-right-now-do-not-lie.599994/#post-88996899
Not posting, got some NDA stuff in there
Probably porn
One advantage of living alone is NSFW wallpapers. So no, you can't see it.
:ohyou

Coomer can't go one second without pornography.  Has to make it his desktop wallpaper

Hap Shaughnessy

« Reply #23020 on: June 24, 2022, 05:23:16 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/supreme-court-overturns-roe-v-wade-see-staff-post.599955/page-50#post-89013633

Quote from: Nepenthe
Official Staff Communication
The news today is extremely abhorrent, and many people are furious over the reversal of Roe v. Wade. All of us on staff are feeling similarly - defeated, angry, frustrated - we understand. But we cannot allow for calls to violence here. We will not host that content and anyone doing it will catch a ban. Similarly, dismissive calls to "just move" that downplay the reality of many people's situations will also be moderated.
OBE

D3RANG3D

• The Bore's Like Bot
« Reply #23021 on: June 24, 2022, 05:25:01 PM »
 :lol

Hap Shaughnessy

« Reply #23022 on: June 24, 2022, 05:33:22 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/supreme-court-overturns-roe-v-wade-see-staff-post.599955/page-4#post-88989630
:cop User Banned (1 Month): Calling for violence   
https://www.resetera.com/threads/supreme-court-overturns-roe-v-wade-see-staff-post.599955/page-4#post-88989630
Quote from: Svadhyaya
Quote from: Rune Walsh
I'll just say this as vaguely as I can. Whatever happens to these conservative justices happens.
I won’t. The time for violence is now.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/supreme-court-overturns-roe-v-wade-see-staff-post.599955/page-4#post-88989693
Probably time to take advantage of our lax gun laws. I don't think protesting is going to do anything. I'll probably catch a ban for this but, honestly, no republican mind has ever been changed by a march and a sign.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/supreme-court-overturns-roe-v-wade-see-staff-post.599955/page-4#post-88989753
Quote from: Beefsquid
I agree with you. The time to be nice has ended. The evil people in power need to be shown the consequences of their actions.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/supreme-court-overturns-roe-v-wade-see-staff-post.599955/page-28#post-88997136
Quote from:  MoonsaultSlayer
The more we play nice and don't react, the more they will keep over stepping.

Violence is needed asap.

One month for "Calling for violence" compared to:
https://www.resetera.com/threads/supreme-court-overturns-roe-v-wade-see-staff-post.599955/page-45#post-89009364
:cop User Banned (Permanent): Trolling in a sensitive thread, long history of trolling. Post restored for context
Quote from: Deleted member 12323  a.k.a. Medieval
I was anticipating this.

Absolutely horrible, and what's likely to come.

At this point I'm hoping we can correct this by the time my baby girl is in her teens.
I dont mean for this to sound rude but it sounds like you’re anticipating your girl to need one already

https://www.resetera.com/threads/supreme-court-overturns-roe-v-wade-see-staff-post.599955/page-10#post-88991223
:cop User Banned (Duration Pending), Threadbanned (Permanent): Trolling in a sensitive thread, inflammatory generalizations
Quote from: Maxximo
Quote from: Proton
This is horrific.

Not an American, but I feel awful for the American people.
Why, they are reaping what they sow.

Fuck that country, go somewhere more civilized.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2022, 05:46:26 PM by Hap Shaughnessy »
OBE

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #23023 on: June 24, 2022, 05:35:22 PM »
Not just any NSFW wallpaper, probably some FF14 naked cat girl with her asshole spread maw

Nobody puts wallpapers of regular humans naked on their desktop

As much as I wouldnt mind staring at a naked fat guy on my screen 24/7, I only need about 5 minutes in an incognito window instead  :shaq
fat

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #23024 on: June 24, 2022, 05:40:33 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/are-you-planning-on-leaving-the-us-within-the-next-5-years.599991/
So given today’s news, Obergefell, Lawrence, and others are probably crumbling as we speak. The SCOTUS made it clear it has the courage to undo precedent and be a partisan tool. We saw the signs 6 years ago and here it is happening. Nothing stops this train.

I’m not about to live in a country that is willing to dissolve my marriage or punish me for sodomy, and we’re on our way to that. Exit plans need to be made ahead of time so it’s now time to start planning our exit.

Are you planning on leaving? If so, where and how?

Canada (we qualify for Express Entry visa so not that hard)
Spain (I qualify for citizenship in just 2 years of residency, and we have a lifelong dream of living in Barcelona)
Colombia (already a citizen, just elected first left-wing president)
Argentina (I qualify for citizenship within just 2 years of residency as well)

Just need to graduate with my PhD, earn some money for a year or two, and then bags can be packed.

Quick reminder: before you hop in here and lecture oppressed minorities on how they need to “stay and fight”, realize how absurd you would have sounded saying the same thing to Jews in Europe in 1940
It's the rising 4th year phd student in computational biology who got butthurt by a foreign for liking anime films.
Dude just made this thread three weeks ago: https://www.resetera.com/threads/talk-me-out-of-moving-to-canada-from-the-us-lol.589806/

Tuckers Law

« Reply #23025 on: June 24, 2022, 05:41:11 PM »
Not just any NSFW wallpaper, probably some FF14 naked cat girl with her asshole spread maw

As much as I wouldnt mind staring at a naked fat guy on my screen 24/7, I only need about 5 minutes in an incognito window instead  :shaq

Or a lalafell being speared by a big meaty roegadyn.

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #23026 on: June 24, 2022, 05:42:21 PM »
I know pigs are pigs the world around, but how much of scumbags are Canadian ICE or whatever y'all call them? I'm not rich, I'm too ugly to have a Canadian sugar daddy and I don't have a valuable enough skillset to be considered a prime candidate for immigration, so the chances of me going through the proper channels are about as slim as a garter snake. That said, I got a feeling being undocumented in Canada is lightyears ahead of being a natural-born citizen of your swiftly deteriorating neighbor to the south.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/how-fierce-is-canadas-version-of-border-patrol.600129/

:stahp

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #23027 on: June 24, 2022, 05:42:44 PM »
I like desks from 90's/80's movies/shows etc. as wallpapers, I've had this as my wallpaper for a while now
🤴

D3RANG3D

• The Bore's Like Bot
« Reply #23028 on: June 24, 2022, 05:45:51 PM »
 :exxy

benjipwns

« Reply #23029 on: June 24, 2022, 05:46:58 PM »
I know pigs are pigs the world around, but how much of scumbags are Canadian ICE or whatever y'all call them? I'm not rich, I'm too ugly to have a Canadian sugar daddy and I don't have a valuable enough skillset to be considered a prime candidate for immigration, so the chances of me going through the proper channels are about as slim as a garter snake. That said, I got a feeling being undocumented in Canada is lightyears ahead of being a natural-born citizen of your swiftly deteriorating neighbor to the south.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/how-fierce-is-canadas-version-of-border-patrol.600129/

Some moron is definitely going to try to bum rush a border crossing soon.

The funny thing is you pretty much can cross into Canada completely undetected if you really wanted to. :lol

Hap Shaughnessy

« Reply #23030 on: June 24, 2022, 05:50:19 PM »
That's why we need a wall. The States will pay for it. That's how these things work, right?
OBE

Polident Hive

« Reply #23031 on: June 24, 2022, 05:54:14 PM »
Wasn’t there some guy on these forums with framed photos of nude sturdy gals around his house.

benjipwns

« Reply #23032 on: June 24, 2022, 05:55:38 PM »

Never forget:

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #23033 on: June 24, 2022, 05:55:58 PM »
Wasn’t there some guy on these forums with framed photos of nude sturdy gals around his house.

Not on bore, but I remember that post. Difference is they aren't ashamed to hide it

And ZERO catgirls, all fat tittied BBWs - normal  :lawd
fat

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #23034 on: June 24, 2022, 05:56:51 PM »

Never forget:
(Image removed from quote.)

This is china it is expected every bedroom has a pocket pussy in it
fat

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #23035 on: June 24, 2022, 05:59:40 PM »

Quote from: TaySan
Don't do anything rash. I know times are tough but have a serious think about this before doing anything. Canada is more difficult to get into than the US.

that's strange, that's really strange, I thought the US was a horribly racist place for trying to keep those of other cultures out, dogwhistling by defending the border, making it difficult for refugees etc

mean old US is the hardest place in the world to get into, isn't it?
Uncle

benjipwns

« Reply #23036 on: June 24, 2022, 06:17:27 PM »
These are the morons who constantly think they can just emigrate to any place else on the planet because they're an American but never actually do it despite the constant horror of living in America.

benjipwns

« Reply #23037 on: June 24, 2022, 06:43:08 PM »

D3RANG3D

• The Bore's Like Bot
« Reply #23038 on: June 24, 2022, 06:46:19 PM »
 ::)

Taco Bell Tower

« Reply #23039 on: June 24, 2022, 06:49:19 PM »
Quote from: Svadhyaya
I'll just say this as vaguely as I can. Whatever happens to these conservative justices happens.
I won’t. The time for violence is now.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/supreme-court-overturns-roe-v-wade-see-staff-post.599955/page-4#post-88989693
Probably time to take advantage of our lax gun laws. I don't think protesting is going to do anything. I'll probably catch a ban for this but, honestly, no republican mind has ever been changed by a march and a sign.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/supreme-court-overturns-roe-v-wade-see-staff-post.599955/page-4#post-88989753
Quote from: Beefsquid
I agree with you. The time to be nice has ended. The evil people in power need to be shown the consequences of their actions.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/supreme-court-overturns-roe-v-wade-see-staff-post.599955/page-28#post-88997136
Quote from:  MoonsaultSlayer
The more we play nice and don't react, the more they will keep over stepping.

Violence is needed asap.

One month for "Calling for violence" compared to:
https://www.resetera.com/threads/supreme-court-overturns-roe-v-wade-see-staff-post.599955/page-45#post-89009364
:cop User Banned (Permanent): Trolling in a sensitive thread, long history of trolling. Post restored for context
Quote from: Deleted member 12323  a.k.a. Medieval
I was anticipating this.

Absolutely horrible, and what's likely to come.

At this point I'm hoping we can correct this by the time my baby girl is in her teens.
I dont mean for this to sound rude but it sounds like you’re anticipating your girl to need one already

https://www.resetera.com/threads/supreme-court-overturns-roe-v-wade-see-staff-post.599955/page-10#post-88991223
:cop User Banned (Duration Pending), Threadbanned (Permanent): Trolling in a sensitive thread, inflammatory generalizations
Quote from: Maxximo
Quote from: Proton
This is horrific.

Not an American, but I feel awful for the American people.
Why, they are reaping what they sow.

Fuck that country, go somewhere more civilized.
That Rune Walsh is supposedly a teacher so he's setting a bad example  :hmph