Author Topic: Other Forums Containment Thread  (Read 1813906 times)

VomKriege

• Do the moron
Re: Other Forums Containment Thread
« Reply #23700 on: July 04, 2022, 06:44:48 AM »
Weird Al - Dare to be symbol
ὕβρις

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #23701 on: July 04, 2022, 06:53:32 AM »
There's nothing wrong with dressing up with your friends and vibing together even if it's for ironic memes, but when you're in the cinema you sit down and shut the fuck up. Films are not an audience participatory activity. There is no situation where the audience making any kind of noise improves the experience. Laughter at comedic moments is the only exception.

:engel

I'm absolutely one of those but fucking lol at being such a curmudgeon. Not a participatory activity ? Says who ? That's absolutely not an universal conception.
ὕβρις

Taco Bell Tower

• Your likes are brought to you by YUM! Brands
« Reply #23702 on: July 04, 2022, 06:54:36 AM »
I love that resetera and parts of twitter go through their performative. edgy ACAB phase in their late 30s.

What‘s next? Che Guevara posters?

No, that‘s what‘s next.  :lol

https://www.resetera.com/threads/a-glowing-celebration-of-americas-flag.603708/
I think that OP always posts flag burning pics every 4th of July

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #23703 on: July 04, 2022, 06:55:06 AM »
No one outside of America wants there to be noise in the cinema.

Have you ever seen videos of film screenings in the subcontinent ?
ὕβρις

BisMarckie

« Reply #23704 on: July 04, 2022, 06:55:49 AM »
There's nothing wrong with dressing up with your friends and vibing together even if it's for ironic memes, but when you're in the cinema you sit down and shut the fuck up. Films are not an audience participatory activity. There is no situation where the audience making any kind of noise improves the experience. Laughter at comedic moments is the only exception.

I'm absolutely one of those but fucking lol at being such a curmudgeon. Not a participatory activity ? Says who ? That's absolutely not an universal conception.

Guess what? Sometimes something good happens to you and you want to completely immerse yourself in a Minions movie to celebrate.

Taco Bell Tower

« Reply #23705 on: July 04, 2022, 07:14:33 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/maga-cringe-post-your-favorites.332030/page-123#post-89061354
User Banned (3 Weeks): Advocating doxing of other individuals
The best parts of conservatives is that they’re not even hiding it a bit anymore. Dox everyone one of them.

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #23706 on: July 04, 2022, 07:16:31 AM »
No one outside of America wants there to be noise in the cinema.

Have you ever seen videos of film screenings in the subcontinent ?

It's pretty hilarious.

Not something I'd want for a movie I actually care for but everyone seems to have good time

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #23707 on: July 04, 2022, 07:32:34 AM »
I get it, that's definitely how I was educated too, like someone having a fit of cough will instinctively cause me to feel annoyed (though it's not the person's fault and a very minor inconvenience). I'm just a little mystified at the absolute certainties of Era posters.

Also a little  :heh is the people going "won't someone think of the children" because kids are famously posh, disciplined movie-watchers.
ὕβρις

Snoopycat_

« Reply #23708 on: July 04, 2022, 07:40:12 AM »
Most people think Minions is some fun comedy for kids. To Ree Minions is like a Ingmar Bergman movie

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #23709 on: July 04, 2022, 07:44:49 AM »
To be fair the people lining up in suits in that TikTok look just like the people lining up in khakis

Kurt Russell

« Reply #23710 on: July 04, 2022, 09:19:04 AM »
I love that resetera and parts of twitter go through their performative. edgy ACAB phase in their late 30s.

What‘s next? Che Guevara posters?

It reminds me of a guy I went to university with. He'd go to Mcdonalds, order nuggets and demand extra sachets of sauce. He'd then leave the sauce opened on a table in there and walk out.

I asked him why. He told me he was "fucking the system".

spoiler (click to show/hide)
For the avoidance of doubt, I didn't go to uni with Shosta.
[close]
woke

Switters

« Reply #23711 on: July 04, 2022, 10:03:33 AM »
MFW anyone burns a flag

troll

Taco Bell Tower

« Reply #23712 on: July 04, 2022, 11:40:15 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/ea-gives-the-middle-finger-to-single-player-gamers-on-twitter.602646/page-12#post-89474139
EA makes a halfway decent SP Star Wars game after losing exclusivity to Star Wars and thinks they have the street cred to talk shit about SP games.
No one cares EA, I hope loot boxes are banned and you go bankrupt.
EA dev
Thank you for hoping that I and 12000 other people lose their jobs. :)
Seriously, why tf do devs still bother with that site?

Have you never been like “man this company sucks hope they go out of business” before?

Cuz it really ain’t that deep you don’t need to guilt a stranger for calling a shitty company a shitty company
Same EA dev
Are you trying to gaslight me into being okay with toxicity?
That’s not what gaslight means, at all, and using it that way is actively harmful to the way people perceive the actual form of abuse.
And to answer your more general question. No. You can react however you want. I just think it’s totally out of pocket to guilt someone for making a pretty standard comment people make about companies they don’t like. Especially when the original commenter literally has no power over whether or not EA shuts down.
I really wondered why people would like to work for EA. I cant imagine it is a fun workplace where you see yourself staying till pension. I imagine it is such a dull workspace where everyone is in cubicles and no creative freedom what so ever. Are they good for there workers?
Holy shit over a damn joke
Same EA dev
Because it is one of the best places in the industry to work for?
Oke that is good, i did not know that. Im no dev, but with all the hate EA gets, i wondered if the work envoriment is good.
:derp

https://www.resetera.com/threads/ea-gives-the-middle-finger-to-single-player-gamers-on-twitter.602646/page-12#post-89483823
Eh? What did EA do for 12.000 people loosing their jobs being "okay"? I know you guys hate EA for various reason, and i can see some of their policies being shitty, but y'all need to chill with some of these takes.
I think the funniest part of this is I literally did not make the post my guy was replying to. I have not posted otherwise in the thread. I don’t care about EA either way and I don’t care if EA is talking trash about SP games. I just think it was rude and unnecessarily hostile to attack someone for being like EA sux.

I used to work at GameStop, and that was my primary form of income. People often are like lol wish GameStop would just die already. I never felt the need to be like ok you’re being toxic think of all the people who are going to lose their jobs because you are wishing for this!! Because it’s rude and weird? And I understand that when people are shit talking a company they aren’t thinking about each and every person working there?
The dude didn‘t say „EA sux“. The dude literally said „I hope they fail and go bankrupt“.

You defending this is honestly weird.
Okay I’m done after this but like. That is literally a way in which people routinely say that a company sucks and they don’t like it. See GameStop example above.

I just find it really awkward to construe that as a personal attack.
:lol

BikeJesus

« Reply #23713 on: July 04, 2022, 12:37:36 PM »
It's funny, that Verified EA """"dev"""' never posts in threads about EA Games or tries to help people out with problems they are having with EA products.

The Nightdive guy is in every thread for their games taking bug reports, responding to people, and keeping people updated.

It was the same way with racist Frank from 343i. Never posted in threads about how poor the MCC was. Just sat in the off topic forum giving horrible political takes while mid-stroke.

Devs shouldn't be Verified unless they actually engage with people in the threads about their games.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2022, 12:49:20 PM by BikeJesus »

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #23714 on: July 04, 2022, 12:43:11 PM »
PlayStation Studios |OT29| Please be Excited. PlayStation Era supports reproductive freedom and women's rights.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/playstation-studios-ot29-please-be-excited-playstation-era-supports-reproductive-freedom-and-womens-rights.592356/

:ego

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #23715 on: July 04, 2022, 12:53:13 PM »
:salute
(ice)

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #23716 on: July 04, 2022, 12:53:14 PM »
I really don't get it what it is about Illumination's brand of inoffensive mediocrity that inspires these box office returns.

:umad

ὕβρις

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #23717 on: July 04, 2022, 12:54:13 PM »
btw how far do those womens rights go sony ponies :society
(ice)

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #23718 on: July 04, 2022, 01:03:07 PM »
I'm going to agree and disagree with this.

When I was in high school we had all those people; the class clown, and the weird kids who didn't know how to behave in public. The difference back then was the class clown was satisfied with their status as the beloved court jester who would play for a select group of people, and the weird kids didn't tend to congregate in groups greater than half a dozen.

Nowadays the class clown wants to be a Tik Tok star with millions of viewers, and the weird kids are part of a global hive mind coordinated over the internet. Same people, wildly different environment.

ὕβρις

Lonewulfeus

• Former Unofficial Ambassador to ResetEra
« Reply #23719 on: July 04, 2022, 01:45:58 PM »
btw how far do those womens rights go sony ponies :society

Picking out their own clothes is probably where they draw the line.

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #23720 on: July 04, 2022, 01:51:44 PM »
Now that pride month is over, is it okay to burn excess stock of pride flags?

asking for my buddy marrec

If you posted this to Literally Destroy their "it's just a piece of cloth," posturing, you would be dogpiled and banned for "bothsiderisms" or some new bizarre, convoluted, and grammatically incorrect reasoning.
sigh

BikeJesus

« Reply #23721 on: July 04, 2022, 01:52:22 PM »

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #23722 on: July 04, 2022, 01:54:46 PM »
🤴

Snoopycat_

« Reply #23723 on: July 04, 2022, 02:16:42 PM »
It's funny, that Verified EA """"dev"""' never posts in threads about EA Games or tries to help people out with problems they are having with EA products.

The Nightdive guy is in every thread for their games taking bug reports, responding to people, and keeping people updated.

It was the same way with racist Frank from 343i. Never posted in threads about how poor the MCC was. Just sat in the off topic forum giving horrible political takes while mid-stroke.

Devs shouldn't be Verified unless they actually engage with people in the threads about their games.

That’s not an EA dev. That’s a DICE dev hiding behind EA’s banner.

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #23724 on: July 04, 2022, 02:18:56 PM »
We got the makings of a new Rittenhouse for the right to defend and venerate?
No, see, this person shot rich white people. Totally different
https://www.resetera.com/threads/mass-shooting-at-fourth-of-july-parade-in-highland-park-il-developing-story.603795/post-89492106

Think about the Rittenhouse verdict what you want but many people seem aggressively uniformed about the details.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #23725 on: July 04, 2022, 02:25:49 PM »
Just heard 18-20 year old , white, long black hair, small build on NBC.

Emo Soy Joker strikes again  ???
🤴

Taco Bell Tower

« Reply #23726 on: July 04, 2022, 02:29:27 PM »
PlayStation Studios |OT29| Please be Excited. PlayStation Era supports reproductive freedom and women's rights.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/playstation-studios-ot29-please-be-excited-playstation-era-supports-reproductive-freedom-and-womens-rights.592356/

:ego
??? Era loathes women and always complain about fictional women attires.

Taco Bell Tower

Lonewulfeus

• Former Unofficial Ambassador to ResetEra
« Reply #23728 on: July 04, 2022, 02:35:40 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/mass-shooting-at-fourth-of-july-parade-in-highland-park-il-developing-story.603795/post-89488101

Not the birthday the country wants, the one it deserves.

Disgusting forum.

He ain’t wrong, this shit is just going to keep happening because guns are sacred in America.  Until people’s lives are considered more important than killing tools for small minded and perpetually scared people, nothing will change.  Did those people who got shot deserve it?  No.  Does America deserve this shit for being unwilling to solve a problem that the vast majority of the first world has managed to largely contain?  Probably.  :trumps

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #23729 on: July 04, 2022, 02:37:36 PM »

I've said this before, but any dev who gets verified on that site should be receiving a visit from HR reminding them that they're not an official spokesperson for the organisation, they're not authorised to make statements on behalf of the organisation, and they should not identify themselves as an employee of the company on that site. The same goes for Twatter.

The reputational risks are too great, as we have seen in numerous occasions.

Why they don't have internal policies on this is mind boggling.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2022, 02:43:30 PM by Potato »
Spud

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #23731 on: July 04, 2022, 02:41:01 PM »

When I was in high school we had all those people; the class clown, and the weird kids who didn't know how to behave in public. The difference back then was the class clown was satisfied with their status as the beloved court jester who would play for a select group of people, and the weird kids didn't tend to congregate in groups greater than half a dozen.

Nowadays the class clown wants to be a Tik Tok star with millions of viewers, and the weird kids are part of a global hive mind coordinated over the internet. Same people, wildly different environment.

He's talking about Reeeeesetera, right?
Spud

Snoopycat_

« Reply #23732 on: July 04, 2022, 02:45:37 PM »

He's taking about Reeeeesetera, right?

“Beloved court jester”

Planetsmasher annihilated again. Will the persecution never end?

Skullfuckers Anonymous

• Will hunt bullies for fruit baskets. PM for details.
« Reply #23733 on: July 04, 2022, 02:47:18 PM »
Is Rise of Gru the new lars von trier movie?

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #23734 on: July 04, 2022, 02:52:09 PM »
Waiting for Keving Feige to comment that Minions aren't cinema

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #23735 on: July 04, 2022, 03:02:05 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/samurai-warriors-4-has-a-lot-of-accessibility-options-like-turning-off-women.603771/
 :what

Thought the  :exxy crowd would approve

Did they forget that Samurai Warriors 4 has a bunch of half-nekkid wimmenz?

Not sure if that's the regular SW4 options or for Empires, but look at the options- most of them failed to notice that there are other options to turn off most of the male characters as well.  It's for historical accuracy stuff in these battles, you goofs.
ど助平

Skullfuckers Anonymous

• Will hunt bullies for fruit baskets. PM for details.
« Reply #23736 on: July 04, 2022, 03:03:50 PM »
You were gung ho about Will Smith slapping Chris Rock. That seems inconsistent.
Did you really spent your 4th of july afternoon searching through my post history to do a gotcha on a hotdog eating altercation thread?

:whew :neogaf

https://www.resetera.com/threads/joey-chestnut-just-rambod-a-guy-at-the-hot-dog-eating-contest.603816/page-2#post-89494035

Taco Bell Tower

« Reply #23737 on: July 04, 2022, 03:13:24 PM »
Did you really spent your 4th of july afternoon searching through my post history to do a gotcha on a hotdog eating altercation thread?

https://www.resetera.com/threads/joey-chestnut-just-rambod-a-guy-at-the-hot-dog-eating-contest.603816/page-2#post-89494035
You were called out on your stupid stance by like 10 different users in this thread and this is the only one you respond to?
:lol

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #23738 on: July 04, 2022, 03:15:53 PM »

I think I remember Joey Chestnut coming up in one of the Behind the Bastards podcasts as kind of a shithead?

:doge

I think maybe that perhaps possibly he is not a nice person?  Can someone tell me what to think?
sigh

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #23739 on: July 04, 2022, 04:55:37 PM »
Is Joey Chestnut on Twitter? Has anyone looked at all his follows and likes? Although he might be smart enough to clear that stuff out before people notice so it's not foolproof but hopefully someone is investigating this. I would do it myself but I'm too tired from the emotional labor that is participating in capitalism without consent.

Taco Bell Tower

« Reply #23740 on: July 04, 2022, 05:07:29 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/a-glowing-celebration-of-americas-flag.603708/page-3#post-89489418
B-Dumbs
What did I say about the fucking sniping? Knock it off or get banned.
User Banned (1 week): ignoring staff post, thread derail
this is weird and hostile for no reason, especially since there’s an administrator on the same page making the same type of posts you’re calling out

weird people are on this site and they deserve to be called out
Banning a black, his racist holds no limit!

Kurt Russell

« Reply #23741 on: July 04, 2022, 05:12:10 PM »

Messyego and trying to offer dating advice when his parents literally bought him a wife?

Jesus Christ. I couldn't even get mine to buy me a SNES.
woke

« Reply #23742 on: July 04, 2022, 05:12:19 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/a-glowing-celebration-of-americas-flag.603708/page-3#post-89489418
B-Dumbs
What did I say about the fucking sniping? Knock it off or get banned.
User Banned (1 week): ignoring staff post, thread derail
this is weird and hostile for no reason, especially since there’s an administrator on the same page making the same type of posts you’re calling out

weird people are on this site and they deserve to be called out
Banning a black, his racist holds no limit!

This has sparked up some user discussion but no staff response over in Constructive:
Quote from: Dr. Monkey
I love being sworn at in a thread by staff because people aren’t following an unclear directive. Super great. Very effective. Always works.

Is it really that hard for staff not to insult or swear at people? Clarity IS difficult. I’ll give that one all day long. But I’m going to repeat, again, that one of the things we wanted here was a staff that wasn’t abusive. Maybe if people aren’t following the unclear rule, it’s not because they don’t respect you, it’s not because it’s personal, but because they didn’t see it or think they were crossing a line?

Repeating the warning and adding “fucking” to turn it into a condescending threat doesn’t improve things.
Quote from: Tfritz
This ship sailed a long time ago, unfortunately.
Don't do this. If you wanna be like this, do it on your own steam; I'm actually trying and hoping to see some improvements, as this thread is for.
Quote from: Rinse Bassfunk
I can't even find what you are referring to to even be able to judge your indignation, I'm not sure you're going to see much change or support unless you are a bit more specific
Quote from: Cenauru
Thing is, why even come into this thread to say that mods won't do anything and reply to others to not even bother? Why even keep posting here then instead of leave if you think that this place will never be better? It's just taking up space to say nothing.
I don't disagree, but whenever I see someone come in here complaining about some issue from another thread I feel it would be useful to actually detail or link the offending instance so we can be informed of the issue.
Quote from: construct
they’re asking for no snark so their concern is heard
I can't even find what you are referring to to even be able to judge your indignation, I'm not sure you're going to see much change or support unless you are a bit more specific
Quote from: Cenauru
Thing is, why even come into this thread to say that mods won't do anything and reply to others to not even bother? Why even keep posting here then instead of leave if you think that this place will never be better? It's just taking up space to say nothing.
The mods know, because I also reported the post, and it is to them I'm speaking. This isn't something the community can improve; it is specifically moderator behavior. I am also posting here because it's an issue I have brought up before, repeatedly. If you need to check for yourself, it's the flag burning thread, but it hardly matters, because it is repeated behavior - mods issue unclear warning users don't see; people don't see it or get it; mods get mad and treat users like shit. This approach to moderation has not and will not produce the desired result; all it did there was kill the thread. Unclear guidance that results in warnings and bans, especially when delivered with condescension, generally only has a chilling effect on discussion unless people feel very strongly about the topic. I continue to not understand why the mods want to stop discussion on their discussion forum and so I am pointing out these moments when I see them, in an effort to communicate to them that there is a better way.

tl;dr: It is not important to me that you get what I'm posting about; I am confident they do.

But what I don't want is for someone to snark on my post in a way that is decidedly nonconstructive, as Tfritz did, because that's the first path to getting the mods to ignore absolutely everything in the conversation. So tacking on yet another version of "lol too bad the mods have always been trash" is not helpful here at all. If y'all wanna just snark and be shitty, by all means, it's the order of the day, I guess, but you don't have to use my post as a springboard for it.

Quote from: construct
they’re asking for no snark so their concern is heard
^^^^^^^^

Should have known it was B-dubs trying to look tough; his assertions of authority always have big Evillore confidence of a 100000 fights energy.

Taco Bell Tower

« Reply #23743 on: July 04, 2022, 05:19:59 PM »
Is it really that hard for staff not to insult or swear at people?
:crybaby

Kurt Russell

« Reply #23744 on: July 04, 2022, 05:21:15 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/mass-shooting-at-fourth-of-july-parade-in-highland-park-il-developing-story.603795/post-89488101

Not the birthday the country wants, the one it deserves.

Disgusting forum.

Quote from: bedlam
RIP to the victims. Fuck their prayers.

:badass
woke

benjipwns

« Reply #23745 on: July 04, 2022, 05:21:58 PM »
I continue to not understand why the mods want to stop discussion on their discussion forum
It's only for productive discussion shitlord. :ufup

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #23746 on: July 04, 2022, 05:24:07 PM »
It's always funny to remember that blame space was Perma banned for merely joking whether some thread is "boys club rhetoric" meanwhile the mods just keep showing their asses again and again, making clear the rules never apply to them

Kurt Russell

« Reply #23747 on: July 04, 2022, 05:24:50 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/mass-shooting-at-fourth-of-july-parade-in-highland-park-il-developing-story.603795/page-8

Quote from: starshine
We need to advocate (placate: reluctantly) for a Mild Wild West.

Keep all your guns.
Keep all your bullets.
Pay insurance on those weapons
Get a license with a strict psych eval and waiting period.
Fees for the license.
Yearly renewal of the license; like fucking CARS are renewed yearly in some states.
Tax on bullets unless purchased and used at a firing range or “hunting ground”.
Return all unfired bullets or pay a fine per bullet if can’t pay fine have license revoked and personal arms (except one handgun one shotgun: for home defense) seized and held until renewal of said license.
Personal accountability.
Accountability.
Accountability.

We do it for cars.

It’s time for gun owners to pay the price for all the lives that have been taken (and will continue to be taken if we don’t do something) because of peoples predominantly irrational fears.

Market it as the Mild Wild West.

Gun manufacturers get to keep getting paid.
Gun owners get to keep stockpiling guns.
States and Country get tax revenue.
People feel more safe because of the accountability.
Mass shootings would reduce (I would think) significantly.

More importantly peoples lives would be saved.

If we can’t get rid of guns rapidly then we have to create RULES AND REGULATIONS that create a greater chance for stability and sanity.

This reality can change and WILL!

I’m not gonna feel defeated anymore.

We have to use our collective intelligence to solve this problem.

We’re gamers. We can start the ball rolling can’t we!

You are?

Quote from: mbpm
We’re gamers
not sure about this one but something should be done for sure

There we go.
woke

Kurt Russell

« Reply #23748 on: July 04, 2022, 05:28:40 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/ive-been-working-at-my-new-job-for-3-weeks-should-i-ask-for-a-10-000-raise.603879/

I've been working at my new job for 3 weeks... should I ask for a $10,000 raise?

:neogaf :gladbron :heh :sabu :betty :woody :ahnuld2 :crowdlaff :girlaff :mueller :brock :biden :show
woke

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #23749 on: July 04, 2022, 05:32:01 PM »
Idk how shit works in America but assuming every new starter is on some sort of trial period, I'd suspect that idiot won't be kept on after it ends :girlaff
(ice)

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #23750 on: July 04, 2022, 05:33:13 PM »
Considering the current labor market he should just ask $20k up front :trumps

In Joe Biden's Economy that gets you a bullet proof vest, 2 amiibo, a can of beans and half a tank of gas to escape to Canada.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2022, 05:41:10 PM by Nintex »
🤴

« Reply #23751 on: July 04, 2022, 05:33:51 PM »
bchuds has been being a bitch tit lately what happened to him rofl

you have to wonder if the moba network of sites would like to know whats happening on the forum they own

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #23752 on: July 04, 2022, 05:37:50 PM »
you have to wonder if the moba network of sites would like to know whats happening on the forum they own
It's all fun and games until a member is arrested trying to murder white babies while downloading child porn at a climate protest.
🤴

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #23753 on: July 04, 2022, 05:38:11 PM »
Ngl I didn't see moba letting the site become even more of an isolated looney bin as one of the things it would do. But maybe they made more than enough selling off the user data that it doesn't matter, and the advertising keeps the site ticking over with a nice bit of profit :success
(ice)

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #23754 on: July 04, 2022, 06:11:21 PM »
Just heard 18-20 year old , white, long black hair, small build on NBC.

Emo Soy Joker strikes again  ???

Bobby Crimo aka Awake the Rapper

https://twitter.com/drposhlost/status/1544079411783168000

:titus
« Last Edit: July 04, 2022, 06:17:04 PM by Nintex »
🤴

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #23755 on: July 04, 2022, 06:36:32 PM »
I continue to not understand why the mods want to stop discussion on their discussion forum
It's only for productive discussion shitlord. :ufup
Yes, productive discussion that improves their crypto payout values!!
Spud

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #23756 on: July 04, 2022, 06:38:53 PM »
Is it really that hard for staff not to insult or swear at people?
:crybaby
@Nintex, since you're the people's choice to take over from the absent dogmod that went to the great shostacord in the sky, what's your position on this?

Can you, in fact, be a mod without insulting or swearing at people?
Spud

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #23757 on: July 04, 2022, 06:41:07 PM »
It depends on what one considers insults and swearing but I think it's possible.
🤴

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #23758 on: July 04, 2022, 06:44:14 PM »
It depends on what one considers insults and swearing but I think it's possible.
That's fucking good enough for me! Vote 1 Nintex for boremod you losers. He'll be a great mod, the greatest actually. He'll make thebore great again!
Spud

benjipwns

« Reply #23759 on: July 04, 2022, 06:53:08 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/mass-shooting-at-fourth-of-july-parade-in-highland-park-il-developing-story.603795/page-8

Quote from: starshine
We need to advocate (placate: reluctantly) for a Mild Wild West.

Keep all your guns.
Keep all your bullets.
Get a license with a strict psych eval and waiting period.
Return all unfired bullets or pay a fine per bullet if can’t pay fine have license revoked and personal arms (except one handgun one shotgun: for home defense) seized and held until renewal of said license.
Personal accountability.
Accountability.
Accountability.

It’s time for gun owners to pay the price for all the lives that have been taken (and will continue to be taken if we don’t do something) because of peoples predominantly irrational fears.

If we can’t get rid of guns rapidly then we have to create RULES AND REGULATIONS that create a greater chance for stability and sanity.

This reality can change and WILL!!
So he's going to lie to people, force them into a yearly "strict psych eval" to maintain their rights and mere ownership of something, then still send the cops to violently seize everything anyway? This will "create a greater chance for stability to sanity" by making peaceful people "pay the price" of police state "accountability" finally "because of peoples predominantly irrational fears"?

"Progressive" forum.