Author Topic: Other Forums Containment Thread  (Read 1813427 times)

remy

• my hog is small but it is mighty
Re: Other Forums Containment Thread
« Reply #23640 on: July 02, 2022, 08:00:10 PM »
This guy is so straight he doesn't even take thai transgirl cock in massage shops behind his wife's back  :lol

D3RANG3D

• The Bore's Like Bot
« Reply #23641 on: July 02, 2022, 08:01:56 PM »
But is he super straight?

:hmm

benita

« Reply #23642 on: July 02, 2022, 08:11:25 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/%E2%80%98friends%E2%80%99-creator-donates-4-million-due-to-%E2%80%98guilt%E2%80%99-and-embarrassment-over-show%E2%80%99s-zero-diversity.602796/page-2#post-89365155
NepNep
Another funny thing about folks saying "I don't see YOU donating 1% of your net worth" is how quickly they forget marginal utility exists, and it's more noticeable now during a fucking pandemic and economic downturn.

When Republicans harass people for not having enough money, we're able to understand "hey, people live paycheck to paycheck and likely have things like student and medical debt." When a rich white person donates money to Black folks they can easily afford to miss while still living a life most of us will never experience, and the Blacks aren't super impressed with the gesture and aren't groveling about it, suddenly y'all turn on us and go "Well, what are YOU doing?!"

Bitch, I'm trying to survive.
:whatisthis

Wasn't this the reason given by most poor Trump voters?

benita

« Reply #23643 on: July 02, 2022, 08:16:05 PM »

Straight Edge

• Boots & Braces
« Reply #23644 on: July 02, 2022, 08:49:59 PM »
New Messofanego lore:

I've had a few fantasies about men but never any opportunities, and now that I'm married happily, I don't think I really will unless if it was with full consent with my wife and we were both experimenting as a one-time thing.

Oi Oi

Propagandhim

« Reply #23645 on: July 02, 2022, 08:59:06 PM »
edit: Meh

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #23646 on: July 02, 2022, 09:26:42 PM »
True messy heads already knew he was deeply closeted years ago  ::)
Margs

BIONIC

« Reply #23647 on: July 02, 2022, 09:28:46 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/unique-and-niche-game-phantom-dust.603381/#post-89427645

Quote from: Cheddahz, post: 89427297, member: 838
great game, but creator is banned from era

Quote from: Keyser S, post: 89427522, member: 9651
The last time I saw him posted, it was a mod/admin too... read your own rules :(

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.resetera.com/threads/can-we-un-delete-a-pokemon-15-years-after-its-death-nick-robinson-video.573178/[/URL]

Quote from: nihilence, post: 89427645, member: 2654
Didn't know, edited.

These dumb dumbs don’t even know what’s banned on their own forum :lol
Margs

Taco Bell Tower

• Your likes are brought to you by YUM! Brands
« Reply #23648 on: July 02, 2022, 09:58:46 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/playstation-studios-ot29-please-be-excited-playstation-era-supports-reproductive-freedom-and-womens-rights.592356/page-279#post-89415627
I can't imagine how many personal vile attacks Neil Druckmann got in dms. Those assholes didn't even spare that women whose face was modelled for Abby. It's so heartwarming to see him stand in solidarity for other devs. Even for minor things like release dates, changes in art style the toxicity is getting ridiculous every time. These "fans" should leave gaming and pick another hobby to ruin.
:spiders

ShutUp

« Reply #23649 on: July 02, 2022, 10:22:58 PM »
So Saturday is a “we side with the devs” day. Gonna mark that on the calendar so the whiplash when they say “fuck the devs” tomorrow isn’t so severe.

Hap Shaughnessy

• Canadian Ambassador to Guam (Ret.)
« Reply #23650 on: July 02, 2022, 11:05:49 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/anime-expo-looking-like-another-covid-superspreader-event-in-the-making.602958/page-2#post-89378037
Quote from: Mister Jack Frost
<offtopic>
Aw yes, Anime Expo. Home of making Japan culture completely white and Americanized. Glad to see them becoming another cesspool of superspreaders. /s
</offtopic>

https://www.resetera.com/threads/anime-expo-looking-like-another-covid-superspreader-event-in-the-making.602958/page-2#post-89378946
Quote from: mrmoose
That's certainly a take. If only we could have kept Japanese culture pure and away from those mainstream gaijin.
More so it was a take on how white people like to colonize every single aspect of international culture. Though I’d say you could take it to the next step and say that capitalism is to blame for how it enables white people to colonize these cultural aspects.

Tell us how you really feel about Asians, Nepenthe. (Edit: Referencing the ban that I forgot to post. See below. :duh)
« Last Edit: July 03, 2022, 12:29:02 AM by Hap Shaughnessy »
OBE

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #23651 on: July 03, 2022, 12:01:26 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/anime-expo-looking-like-another-covid-superspreader-event-in-the-making.602958/page-2#post-89378037
<offtopic>
Aw yes, Anime Expo. Home of making Japan culture completely white and Americanized. Glad to see them becoming another cesspool of superspreaders. /s
</offtopic>

https://www.resetera.com/threads/anime-expo-looking-like-another-covid-superspreader-event-in-the-making.602958/page-2#post-89378946
That's certainly a take. If only we could have kept Japanese culture pure and away from those mainstream gaijin.
More so it was a take on how white people like to colonize every single aspect of international culture. Though I’d say you could take it to the next step and say that capitalism is to blame for how it enables white people to colonize these cultural aspects.

Tell us how you really feel about Asians, Nepenthe.

User banned (2 weeks): concern trolling

Good God.  Just because asians look too white the mods hate them.

I await her three paragraphs on how whites can only colonize black, female, trans people because of . . .
sigh

Hap Shaughnessy

« Reply #23652 on: July 03, 2022, 12:12:19 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/%E2%80%98friends%E2%80%99-creator-donates-4-million-due-to-%E2%80%98guilt%E2%80%99-and-embarrassment-over-show%E2%80%99s-zero-diversity.602796/page-2#post-89365155
NepNep
Another funny thing about folks saying "I don't see YOU donating 1% of your net worth" is how quickly they forget marginal utility exists, and it's more noticeable now during a fucking pandemic and economic downturn.

When Republicans harass people for not having enough money, we're able to understand "hey, people live paycheck to paycheck and likely have things like student and medical debt." When a rich white person donates money to Black folks they can easily afford to miss while still living a life most of us will never experience, and the Blacks aren't super impressed with the gesture and aren't groveling about it, suddenly y'all turn on us and go "Well, what are YOU doing?!"

Bitch, I'm trying to survive.
:whatisthis

Do you still live at home with your Nissan dealership owning stepfather? Bitch, you are not a have-not.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2022, 12:16:37 AM by Hap Shaughnessy »
OBE

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #23653 on: July 03, 2022, 12:13:55 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/street-fighter-6-could-be-a-big-opportunity-to-innovate-with-the-hair-styles-of-the-series-black-characters-i-have-a-few-ideas-on-how.603306/
But only one of these characters is Black? (Source: Ian Walker, Kotaku)

First off, please make Balrog’s pupils the same size as everyone else’s going forward to avoid offensive stereotypes for Black folks in media.

. . .

And on top of that, do the same change suggested for Balrog & make the pupils of his eyes the same size as everyone else’s.

New stereotype acquired.
Someone is going to have to explain that one to me
Spud

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #23654 on: July 03, 2022, 12:19:15 AM »
<offtopic>
</offtopic>

Tell us how you really feel about Asians, Nepenthe.
I'm sure those Japanese anime artists absolutely detest their comics being globally popular and just wish it was left to a diminishing Japanese market.
Spud

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #23655 on: July 03, 2022, 12:53:22 AM »
Can everyone just stick to their own kind? I'm so tired of racists and other bigots thinking they have a right to access other people's culture just because it's public. Like, don't stick your nose where it don't belong.

Anyway, it sucks that Street Fighter doesn't have proper representation for everybody yet. Do better, Capcom.

Taco Bell Tower

« Reply #23656 on: July 03, 2022, 12:53:43 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/everyone-calls-my-14-month-old-daughter-a-boy-and-its-kind-of-funny-but-also-kind-of-annoying.603267/
We'll go out for a walk and people will say "oh, what a beautiful baby boy!"

And it's like.... Thank you I guess, but you're literally just assuming she's a boy because she has short hair and doesn't wear ultra feminine clothes....

Like, she goes out wearing Baby Yoda stuff most of the time... I don't think Baby Yoda is super masculine?

Maybe my daughter will be trans and they will end up right, but this assumption that a baby is a boy just because they wear dinosaur or baby Yoda clothes is honestly getting a little on my nerves.
:goty2

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #23657 on: July 03, 2022, 01:21:08 AM »
I’m a cis male demisexual gynophile. My ex husband came out as a trans dude 10 years into our 15 year marriage, and as genderqueer two years prior. I am currently married to a nonbinary bisexual partner who was assigned female at birth.

I’m not sure if that puts me outside my orientation or not, as I suppose it can be boiled down to “I like boobs and don’t like dicks.”

That first paragraph is just gibberish right? :idont

When you're straight and you have to make heterosexuality sound gay so you can be part of the cool kids club.

no I don't fuckin "knock back a cold one with the guys," I savor yeast-infused fermented liqueurs with like-minded demipreference individuals
:snob
Uncle

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #23658 on: July 03, 2022, 01:25:10 AM »
True messy heads already knew he was deeply closeted years ago  ::)

Uncle

BIONIC

« Reply #23659 on: July 03, 2022, 03:47:26 AM »
Uncle :salute

Margs

Hap Shaughnessy

« Reply #23660 on: July 03, 2022, 05:12:09 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/three-police-die-in-pure-hell-kentucky-shooting-suspect-was-taken-alive-and-is-in-custody.603444/#post-89437959

Quote from: Mukrab
Quote from: thebigword
Fuck domestic abusers.

As for the dead cops?

Oh well.

Hope you rot in hell.

ACAB
Tell me you're worse than the average cop without telling me you're worse than the average cop.

Edit:
Quote from: KBSaint
Quote from: Lord Fanny
My only guess is that the dog handler wasn’t a police officer, but then you’re still missing a murder charge, so I have no idea

This is my home. The charges were announced before the third officer passed.

Fuck domestic abusers.

As for the dead cops?

Oh well.

Hope you rot in hell.

ACAB

You're a giant piece of shit. Hope you rot in hell. Really cool how people can dance on people's graves here. How is this allowed, but the mere mention of violence over bullshit over Roe vs Wade overturned got a lot of good people actioned.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2022, 05:23:03 AM by Hap Shaughnessy »
OBE

NekoFever

« Reply #23661 on: July 03, 2022, 05:19:26 AM »
Quote from: Messofanego
I'm familiar with serial dating app users, I would be able to ignore them in some way but I didn't use the typical apps.

That’s one way of putting it.

benjipwns

« Reply #23662 on: July 03, 2022, 05:25:16 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/three-police-die-in-pure-hell-kentucky-shooting-suspect-was-taken-alive-and-is-in-custody.603444/#post-89437959
Quote from: The OP
Article doesn't specify the ethnicity of the shooter, but that he killed three cops and managed to come out alive, he's more then likely white, if he was black he almost certainly would have been gunned down.

This represents the worst of America, gun culture and white supremacist police.

Yep, he's white, BBC article mentions he used a rifle, of cause I'm sure the Republicans will pay lip service while vigorously defending gun rights.
if I shot and killed 3 cops not only am I dead, my whole family is getting murdered too
The shooter enjoys the protection of white privilege.
:popular

benjipwns

« Reply #23663 on: July 03, 2022, 05:27:35 AM »

Kurt Russell

« Reply #23664 on: July 03, 2022, 05:51:28 AM »
Quote from: trisc
Quote from: Jazzy Heck
Poor dog.
At least it doesn't need to be a cop anymore.

Fuck domestic abusers.

As for the dead cops?

Oh well.

Hope you rot in hell.

ACAB

These chuds will absolutely get a free pass for posting this shit, just so long as they don't call Ezra Miller "he".
woke

BisMarckie

« Reply #23665 on: July 03, 2022, 06:13:54 AM »
I love that resetera and parts of twitter go through their performative. edgy ACAB phase in their late 30s.

What‘s next? Che Guevara posters?

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #23666 on: July 03, 2022, 06:51:59 AM »

Quote from: Mukrab
Fuck domestic abusers.

As for the dead cops?

Oh well.

Hope you rot in hell.

ACAB
Tell me you're worse than the average cop without telling me you're worse than the average cop.

Edit:
Quote from: KBSaint
Quote from: Lord Fanny
My only guess is that the dog handler wasn’t a police officer, but then you’re still missing a murder charge, so I have no idea

This is my home. The charges were announced before the third officer passed.

Fuck domestic abusers.

As for the dead cops?

Oh well.

Hope you rot in hell.

ACAB

You're a giant piece of shit. Hope you rot in hell. Really cool how people can dance on people's graves here. How is this allowed, but the mere mention of violence over bullshit over Roe vs Wade overturned got a lot of good people actioned.

The piece of shit edited his post. Still no action taken by the mods.

If he said this about anyone else, they would revert his post and perm him immediately.
Spud

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #23667 on: July 03, 2022, 06:54:31 AM »
I love that resetera and parts of twitter go through their performative. edgy ACAB phase in their late 30s.

Whoa whoa whoa, they're not members of the shostacord...
Spud

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #23668 on: July 03, 2022, 07:00:00 AM »
Article doesn't specify the ethnicity of the shooter, but that he killed three cops and managed to come out alive, he's more then likely white, if he was black he almost certainly would have been gunned down.

This represents the worst of America, gun culture and white supremacist police.

Yep, he's white, BBC article mentions he used a rifle, of cause I'm sure the Republicans will pay lip service while vigorously defending gun rights.
if I shot and killed 3 cops not only am I dead, my whole family is getting murdered too
The shooter enjoys the protection of white privilege.
:popular

So they think cops would rather die than shoot a white person? They have a really dumb understanding of white privilege

benjipwns

« Reply #23669 on: July 03, 2022, 07:37:41 AM »
So they think cops would rather die than shoot a white person? They have a really dumb understanding of white privilege
They think cops obsessively follow the law when it comes to white people. A lot of threads will imply that cops only turn violent when they see a Black person or when it might advance white supremacy. Even their ACAB philosophy has an asterisk that it's subject to identity politics doctrines.

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #23670 on: July 03, 2022, 10:15:40 AM »

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #23672 on: July 03, 2022, 12:26:16 PM »
People have different life experiences, and that includes different lives with regards to law enforcement interactions. If I'd spent my life being thrown up against walls and on hoods of cars to be illegally searched for no reason than the color of my skin, I might have a different outlook on police as a whole than someone who has maybe gotten a speeding ticket. I don't think we need to clog up the thread policing each others' opinions. But it would be helpful if we stuck to the relevant portions of this case when discussing it in this thread.

:brain

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #23673 on: July 03, 2022, 12:32:55 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/everyone-calls-my-14-month-old-daughter-a-boy-and-its-kind-of-funny-but-also-kind-of-annoying.603267/
We'll go out for a walk and people will say "oh, what a beautiful baby boy!"

And it's like.... Thank you I guess, but you're literally just assuming she's a boy because she has short hair and doesn't wear ultra feminine clothes....

Like, she goes out wearing Baby Yoda stuff most of the time... I don't think Baby Yoda is super masculine?

Maybe my daughter will be trans and they will end up right, but this assumption that a baby is a boy just because they wear dinosaur or baby Yoda clothes is honestly getting a little on my nerves.
:goty2

I'm loving the people talking about their dogs and cats in that thread.

Troll game on point.

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #23674 on: July 03, 2022, 12:36:45 PM »
People have different life experiences, and that includes different lives with regards to law enforcement interactions. If I'd spent my life being thrown up against walls and on hoods of cars to be illegally searched for no reason than the color of my skin, I might have a different outlook on police as a whole than someone who has maybe gotten a speeding ticket. I don't think we need to clog up the thread policing each others' opinions. But it would be helpful if we stuck to the relevant portions of this case when discussing it in this thread.

:brain

Maybe if people think it's good that three people died and make other dismissive commentaries it's okay to "police" their opinion?

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #23675 on: July 03, 2022, 12:36:56 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/street-fighter-6-could-be-a-big-opportunity-to-innovate-with-the-hair-styles-of-the-series-black-characters-i-have-a-few-ideas-on-how.603306/

like... this is just fucking nonsense, right?
Dudley, an Edwardian Gentlemen and adherent of the Marquis Of Queensbury 'should' look like he's in a fucking boy band?
Boxer, literally Mike Tyson, 'should' look like a fucking barista? also some nonsense about his eyes as a stereotype  ???
Birdie, fucking OG punk chic down to the chains, 'should' look like some hipster web designer as "something more common with the Black community"? Also weird eyes nonsense  ???
Elena just having slightly shorter hair because that 'justifies' it more?  ???
Also some more "how is that a stereotype?" about white hair & blue eyes  ???

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #23676 on: July 03, 2022, 01:11:04 PM »

Taco Bell Tower

« Reply #23677 on: July 03, 2022, 01:16:09 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/three-police-die-in-pure-hell-kentucky-shooting-suspect-was-taken-alive-and-is-in-custody.603444/page-2#post-89446200
That’s something I don’t get. Whatever you think of cops, they are (usually…) at the front line of this gun madness. They should be the primary advocate of gun control, and considering their unions’ power, they should have got results. Yet, we don’t hear them.
It's because the people who choose to become cops are gun nuts themselves.

Hap Shaughnessy

« Reply #23678 on: July 03, 2022, 02:23:15 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/three-police-die-in-pure-hell-kentucky-shooting-suspect-was-taken-alive-and-is-in-custody.603444/page-3#post-89453370

Quote from: sonofsamsonite
This happened about five miles from my house. My brother was friends with one of the officers killed. He worked at the state police post and said when the guy was there he was one of the good ones. They’re having a candlelit vigil in my community tonight instead of the Fourth of July thing they had planned. These guys were cops, yes, but they were also real human beings and they died in particularly gruesome and painful ways just for trying to do something I think we can all agree is an important public service.
:hesright

OBE

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #23679 on: July 03, 2022, 02:28:29 PM »
Fuck domestic abusers.

As for the dead cops?

Oh well.

Hope you rot in hell.

ACAB
User Banned (2 Weeks) Inflammatory commentary in a sensitive thread. Post reverted for context

Wishing that 3 recently deceased people rot in hell? 2 weeks

Misgendering Ezra Miller? 1 month

Mods got their priorities straight

Hap Shaughnessy

« Reply #23680 on: July 03, 2022, 02:30:39 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/three-police-die-in-pure-hell-kentucky-shooting-suspect-was-taken-alive-and-is-in-custody.603444/#post-89437836

:cop User Banned (2 Weeks) Inflammatory commentary in a sensitive thread. Post reverted for context
Fuck domestic abusers.

As for the dead cops?

Oh well.

Hope you rot in hell.

ACAB
OBE

Taco Bell Tower

« Reply #23681 on: July 03, 2022, 02:35:38 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/how-long-you-guys-think-a-small-amount-of-weed-stays-in-the-system.603315/
So I’ve been clean since 4/20 and am pretty sure I got no weed left in my system. I’m clean for a potential job opportunity. My buddy gets reports on openings every Friday and there wasn’t one this week so I got tell next Friday at minimum. Even after that I have to go through interviews and all that Jazz.

Anyway I got the place to myself and an overwatch 2 beta I really wanna play high 😂 If I do end up smoking it will only be about .25 to .5 grams at most. My body fat percentage is under 10% for sure so I’m a pretty skinny dude. I’m just curious how long y’all think this would stay in my system for?

Anyway thanks for the help and I hope y’all have a great 4th weekend 🙂

benjipwns

« Reply #23682 on: July 03, 2022, 03:01:17 PM »
There’s a sense of hypocrisy that comes from these things. Cops have been major supporters of gun rights / right wing politics for a long time…. And were supposed to feel sorry when a situation they helped create backfires on them? I’d understand if officers were against people owning assault rifles, but most are not. They essentially push for legislation that actively makes their jobs more dangerous (and peoples lives) but then want sympathy when something goes wrong.
:dead

That’s something I don’t get. Whatever you think of cops, they are (usually…) at the front line of this gun madness. They should be the primary advocate of gun control, and considering their unions’ power, they should have got results. Yet, we don’t hear them.

More guns allow racist and cops to shoot minorities. If it means a few cops die every year so be it.
:derp

Didn't Congress just pass a law about keeping guns from domestic abusers?
:doge

Taco Bell Tower

« Reply #23683 on: July 03, 2022, 03:06:01 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/tera-online-officially-shutting-down-in-june-2022.574909/#post-85398019
Elins now.
Elins forever.
gross
(Image removed from quote.)
:jared
Once you've seen a realistic-looking 5 year old with hyper-sexualized body parts wearing lingerie, you know you have reached the bottom of the anime barrel
https://www.resetera.com/threads/tera-online-officially-shutting-down-in-june-2022.574909/page-2#post-89447250

ShutUp

« Reply #23684 on: July 03, 2022, 04:51:26 PM »
There’s a sense of hypocrisy that comes from these things. Cops have been major supporters of gun rights / right wing politics for a long time…. And were supposed to feel sorry when a situation they helped create backfires on them? I’d understand if officers were against people owning assault rifles, but most are not. They essentially push for legislation that actively makes their jobs more dangerous (and peoples lives) but then want sympathy when something goes wrong.
:dead

More guns allow racist and cops to shoot minorities. If it means a few cops die every year so be it.
:derp

Didn't Congress just pass a law about keeping guns from domestic abusers?
:doge

Absolute insanity that largely goes unchecked over there.

Still waiting for their alternative to any type of cops. People policing their own community? That’ll go well. Especially when someone snitches on a neighbor, neighbor finds out and proceeds to put the snitch in the hospital or just six feet under.

D3RANG3D

• The Bore's Like Bot
« Reply #23686 on: July 03, 2022, 08:52:09 PM »

clothedmacuser

« Reply #23687 on: July 03, 2022, 09:13:15 PM »

sigh

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #23688 on: July 03, 2022, 09:21:17 PM »
Quote from: WascallyWabbit
I had a bartender ask me once “you’re gonna let your girl pay?”
I have never wanted to slap someone more than that moment

:lol

"someone said my handbag was girly, I was so upset I was worried my mascara would run"
Uncle

Propagandhim

« Reply #23689 on: July 03, 2022, 09:44:25 PM »

Quote from: nonoriri
I'm non-binary but as a short-haired AFAB person... let me tell you, everyone, especially men, really really want you to know their thoughts on short hair and how they don't like it on "girls".

But you're non-binary....so.....why take offense?  The thread is, "What was the most ridiculous reason why someone questioned your Masculinity/Femininity?"   ???
« Last Edit: July 03, 2022, 09:58:22 PM by Propagandhim »

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #23690 on: July 03, 2022, 09:48:15 PM »

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #23691 on: July 03, 2022, 10:37:07 PM »
I had a bartender ask me once “you’re gonna let your girl mom pay?”
I have never wanted to slap someone more than that moment

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #23692 on: July 03, 2022, 10:46:14 PM »
I once saw this buff guy who seemed very secure, whose girlfriend made him not buy this cool pink Kirby fan-art shirt at a con.

He was super into it and the artist themselves seemed super excited, but then she took him aside and basically shamed him because of how it would make HER look to walk around with him wearing it.
I felt so bad for the artist and for the dude.

I myself got shamed by my dad for liking Care Bears as a kid, I fought back against it for a bit but eventually bowed to the pressure to like more 'manly' things for the rest of primary school.

Good job on that gf.

BIONIC

« Reply #23693 on: July 03, 2022, 11:36:30 PM »
She pegged him later that night  :blessup
Margs

Averon

« Reply #23694 on: July 04, 2022, 12:25:15 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/three-police-die-in-pure-hell-kentucky-shooting-suspect-was-taken-alive-and-is-in-custody.603444/#post-89437836

:cop User Banned (2 Weeks) Inflammatory commentary in a sensitive thread. Post reverted for context
Fuck domestic abusers.

As for the dead cops?

Oh well.

Hope you rot in hell.

ACAB

Only got that relatively light ban because it made the whole community rightly look like a bunch of unhinged lunatics. If he said that about any other group, it would have been a multi-month ban at least, if not a perma ban.

clothedmacuser

« Reply #23695 on: July 04, 2022, 01:48:11 AM »

Fuck domestic abusers.

As for the dead cops?

Oh well.

Hope you rot in hell.

ACAB

Only got that relatively light ban because it made the whole community rightly look like a bunch of unhinged lunatics. If he said that about any other group, it would have been a multi-month ban at least, if not a perma ban.

Other than asians
sigh

BisMarckie

« Reply #23696 on: July 04, 2022, 05:49:48 AM »

No, that‘s what‘s next.  :lol

https://www.resetera.com/threads/a-glowing-celebration-of-americas-flag.603708/

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #23697 on: July 04, 2022, 06:00:39 AM »

I just cut myself on all the edge

George Carlin put it best: Flags are for the symbol-minded. A play on words to mean simple-minded

Name a better duo than Resetera and trying to explain comedy
« Last Edit: July 04, 2022, 06:05:13 AM by HaughtyFrank »

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #23698 on: July 04, 2022, 06:11:32 AM »

I just cut myself on all the edge

George Carlin put it best: Flags are for the symbol-minded. A play on words to mean simple-minded

Name a better duo than Resetera and trying to explain comedy
Messyego and trying to offer dating advice when his parents literally bought him a wife?
Spud

BisMarckie

« Reply #23699 on: July 04, 2022, 06:39:28 AM »
Now that pride month is over, is it okay to burn excess stock of pride flags?

asking for my buddy marrec