Author Topic: Other Forums Containment Thread  (Read 1823273 times)

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
Re: Other Forums Containment Thread
« Reply #23460 on: June 30, 2022, 03:59:12 PM »
Why should I believe some TERF BITCH who may not have even been aware that Miller was non-binary?

Hap Shaughnessy

• Canadian Ambassador to Guam (Ret.)
« Reply #23461 on: June 30, 2022, 04:00:56 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/biden-id-support-changing-filibuster-to-codify-roe-v-wade.602352/page-3#post-89303778

Quote from: Guess who
I’m going to answer your question. First and foremost, K-12 public “education” in America is not actually education, it’s indoctrination. They don’t actually teach history in America or civics. At best the schools teach white supremacist ideology, and worst, schools public function as pipelines to prison.

If you’d like, I’m happy to tell you what kind of education children receive in American prisons.

Now, as for what I expect Biden to do, I expect him to continue making deals to keep refugee children in cages, or helping McConnell decide which federal judges he’d like to give life time appointments to. Which frankly is par for the course.

Do I expect him to beat senators or challenge people to a duel? Don’t be silly. Biden’s goal is to uphold American colonialism and imperialism, not work on behalf of his constituents.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
It wasn't Nepenthe so:
  :cop User banned (1 week): inflammatory commentary
[close]
OBE

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #23462 on: June 30, 2022, 04:06:07 PM »
I agree, but I’ve been in situations where music blaring has been an inconvenience. No one needs three or four 12 inch or bigger subs to listen to their preferred genre.

And probably only one 6x9 for treble.

Not equalising for maximum bass is an alt right dogwhistle :wag

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #23463 on: June 30, 2022, 04:10:45 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/ezra-miller-accused-of-harassing-woman-in-germany-and-iceland-choking-victim-breaks-her-silence-exclusive.602553/#post-89317884
Why is this thread full of people talking about these incidents as if they just happened when they all clearly say 2020?

Its new to them, dammit

this is actually only half joking, given how people react when they discover / hear about old shit for the first time
[close]

Taco Bell Tower

• Your likes are brought to you by YUM! Brands
« Reply #23464 on: June 30, 2022, 04:20:00 PM »

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #23465 on: June 30, 2022, 04:20:35 PM »
Thread title: AP: New Zealand designates Proud Boys a terrorist organization.

First post:

Quote from: Nerpernthe
I mean, that's nice but that don't do shit for the folks here in the line of fire of these crooks.

All joking aside, I am genuinely taken aback by that post. Unfathomably selfish, self-centred twat.
She wouldn't even know where, or even what, New Zealand is...
Spud

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #23466 on: June 30, 2022, 04:21:40 PM »
Every law can be applied disproportionately to minorities. Guess we shouldn’t have any?
:hesright

There have been several people who argued that some laws should only apply to white people.  RedMercury once argued that for something.  I gotta find the post.
Enzom21 annihilated!
Spud

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #23467 on: June 30, 2022, 04:23:57 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/clarence-thomas-suggests-covid-vaccines-are-derived-from-the-cells-of-%E2%80%98aborted-children%E2%80%99.602541/#post-89316780
Lot of FUCK CLARENCE posts but then someone posts stuff that's misinformation.

yeah... this thread is pretty fucking amazing, both in how errata splooge their hot takes skimming a thread title and literally nothing else, and also how a (Guess Who!) admin agrees that the title is literally Fake News misleading people but doesn't fucking change it

benjipwns

« Reply #23468 on: June 30, 2022, 04:24:33 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/clarence-thomas-suggests-covid-vaccines-are-derived-from-the-cells-of-%E2%80%98aborted-children%E2%80%99.602541/#post-89316780
If a SCOTUS judge is unable to comprehend the facts of a situation, shouldn't he be removed from the court?

Uncle Clarence surely can't make rational decisions when he doesn't even understand the facts.
Even if he's not specifically making the claim himself, he's still citing it in a dissent. Therefore he's giving value to it.
:mouf

Propagandhim

« Reply #23469 on: June 30, 2022, 04:26:09 PM »
UNCLE CLARENCE

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #23470 on: June 30, 2022, 04:37:38 PM »
Warners are cowards.

Wouldn't doubt WB to put out a statement tomorrow now. They'll do the 'Friday 5pm' bullshit and hope it goes away over the weekend.
The important stuff.
What they should have done is fire Miller and then hire him back six months later...
Spud

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #23471 on: June 30, 2022, 04:40:29 PM »
If a SCOTUS judge is unable to comprehend the facts of a situation, shouldn't he be removed from the court?

Uncle Clarence surely can't make rational decisions when he doesn't even understand the facts.
Even if he's not specifically making the claim himself, he's still citing it in a dissent. Therefore he's giving value to it.
:mouf

I just hate this mindset. The idea that we can't even discuss things anymore because it can then somehow be misconstrued as endorsement. It's plain anti-intellectual

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #23472 on: June 30, 2022, 04:43:06 PM »
UNCLE CLARENCE

(Image removed from quote.)

Man, 12 year old boys out here dropping N-words on Twitter like they're on Xbox Live in 2006.
Spud

Taco Bell Tower

« Reply #23473 on: June 30, 2022, 04:46:55 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/clarence-thomas-suggests-covid-vaccines-are-derived-from-the-cells-of-%E2%80%98aborted-children%E2%80%99.602541/#post-89317671
Wonder if the title of the thread should be edited to clarify he's not the one saying it.
Or we can see how many people don't read the thread / investigate the information they find online and just blindly accept it as true while bashing others for the same :).
That would be a passive aggressive choice. Probably just better to say "eh, actually..."

No need for people to be misled and come back to future discussions with bad info
As if they're gonna learn.

Lmao he is a waste of space. Fuck George Bush for picking him.
If GB didn't pick him he would have been labeled racist.

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #23474 on: June 30, 2022, 04:47:36 PM »
Why should I believe some TERF BITCH who may not have even been aware that Miller was non-binary?

Excuse me.

They started insulting me. I'm a 'transphobic piece of shit.' I'm a 'Nazi.'

A TERF NAZI BITCH.

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #23475 on: June 30, 2022, 04:47:54 PM »

:preach

benjipwns

« Reply #23476 on: June 30, 2022, 04:53:39 PM »
Side question- Clarence Thomas has been on the court for like 30 years or something right? Why did he suddenly decide to go into super vocal asshole mode (instead of quiet asshole mode) after all this time?
Why do they always think something has changed just because they only now noticed it (after someone else pointed it out)?

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #23477 on: June 30, 2022, 04:56:32 PM »
I just hate this mindset. The idea that we can't even discuss things anymore because it can then somehow be misconstrued as endorsement. It's plain anti-intellectual

judge: "alright madam terf, so in your filing, you claim that your boyfriend isn't actually trans, he's just faking it because he sees it as socially advantageous, and your addendum states that you believe most trans people are like this?"

era: "YOU CAN'T SAY THAT SHIT OUT LOUD, NOW IT HAS TO BE ENTERED INTO OFFICIAL COURT DOCUMENTS WHERE ANYONE COULD READ IT AND BE INFLUENCED BY IT FOR ALL TIME!!!"
Uncle

Taco Bell Tower

« Reply #23478 on: June 30, 2022, 04:56:57 PM »
NepNep
He could be, but it's neither here nor there. He could genuinely be an idiot, because hell, I had to have talks with even left-leaning folks about the efficacy of the covid vaccines. It's just that in general, I don't think his conservatism is rooted too much in sincerely held worldviews, because he's literally already admitted he's only on the court to fuck over minorities and liberals/leftists.

In general, the only thing that keeps me sane with that man's existence is that I will outlive him.😊
:dunno

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #23479 on: June 30, 2022, 04:59:24 PM »

judge: "alright madam terf, so in your filing, you claim that your boyfriend isn't actually trans, he's just faking it because he sees it as socially advantageous, and your addendum states that you believe most trans people are like this?"

era: "YOU CAN'T SAY THAT SHIT OUT LOUD, NOW IT HAS TO BE ENTERED INTO OFFICIAL COURT DOCUMENTS WHERE ANYONE COULD READ IT AND BE INFLUENCED BY IT FOR ALL TIME!!!"
Ummm, that would be theyfriend you TERF bitch.
Spud

benjipwns

« Reply #23480 on: June 30, 2022, 05:00:46 PM »
It's just that in general, I don't think his conservatism is rooted too much in sincerely held worldviews, because he's literally already admitted he's only on the court to fuck over minorities and liberals/leftists.
Wow, I bet when he literally said that it was a spicy quote!

benjipwns

« Reply #23481 on: June 30, 2022, 05:04:33 PM »
Uncle Clarence: *has consistent unchanging views for 30 years*
Nepenthe: "He doesn't mean it, he just wants to screw with leftists."

Taco Bell Tower

« Reply #23482 on: June 30, 2022, 05:15:34 PM »
Dude with Griffith username and avatar
Your Honor, permission to treat Justice Thomas as hostile?
:badass

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #23483 on: June 30, 2022, 05:30:43 PM »
It's just that in general, I don't think his conservatism is rooted too much in sincerely held worldviews, because he's literally already admitted he's only on the court to fuck over minorities and liberals/leftists.
Say what you want about Justice Thomas, but give him credit for spending 30 years in a position he doesn't even want just because he likes owning the libs. #dedication
Spud

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #23484 on: June 30, 2022, 05:38:33 PM »
Say what you want about Justice Thomas, but give him credit for spending 30 years in a position he doesn't even want just because he likes owning the libs. #dedication

Staying in a place you hate just for the occasional opportunity to fuck someone over.... are we talking about Thomas or Nepenthe?

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #23485 on: June 30, 2022, 05:39:14 PM »
Plus what's his face is gone so he has to speak up

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #23486 on: June 30, 2022, 05:48:29 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/is-america-now-in-so-perilous-a-spot-that-somehow-civil-war-is-the-lesser-of-two-evils.602604/

I was reading an article (don't feel like signal boosting it) that said that pressure to arrest Donald Trump for his crimes is increasing, but if they do, right wing violence will likely follow.

The natural downside to NOT arresting him is the whole system looking like a joke to be abused, which means someone else could try and do what Trump did. Or Trump himself could try again.

Plus it's starting to look like right wing violence is inevitable regardless of what happens in the future, thanks to how polarized and incensed they are.

So now I'm wondering if America looking at only two choices: either Civil War to avoid/defeat fascism (starting with ring wing violence increasing), or otherwise sliding directly into fascism.

:doge

benjipwns

« Reply #23487 on: June 30, 2022, 05:56:39 PM »
"Is millions of deaths a lesser of two evils than continuing with democracy?"

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #23489 on: June 30, 2022, 06:33:13 PM »
In this civil war exactly whom would fight whom?
🤴

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #23490 on: June 30, 2022, 06:54:20 PM »
Uncle

Polident Hive

« Reply #23491 on: June 30, 2022, 06:54:56 PM »
Reynir said he intervened in two altercations at Prikið involving Miller. The first was a heated argument between Miller and a male patron that began as banter but ended in the actor putting the man in a chokehold and later slapping him.

Shit… Ezra attacks guys now? Thought I was safe.

She liked that Miller was interested in discussing “society”

:joker

benjipwns

« Reply #23492 on: June 30, 2022, 06:58:02 PM »
In this civil war exactly whom would fight whom?
The right side of history versus everyone else obviously.

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #23493 on: June 30, 2022, 07:59:16 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/ea-gives-the-middle-finger-to-single-player-gamers-on-twitter.602646/#post-89334666

Quote from: Lobster Roll, post: 89334666, member: 60178
EA you're a hard 2 that goes to the bar and spends the entire night thinking about what you'd say to the 10s and end up talking to nobody, drinking until throwing up, and getting kicked out instead.

:hmm

:spiders :spiders
[close]
Margs

Taco Bell Tower

« Reply #23494 on: June 30, 2022, 09:00:17 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/ea-gives-the-middle-finger-to-single-player-gamers-on-twitter.602646/#post-89334666

EA you're a hard 2 that goes to the bar and spends the entire night thinking about what you'd say to the 10s and end up talking to nobody, drinking until throwing up, and getting kicked out instead.

[close]
EA doesn't even know what a 10 is
Everyone on Ree losing it like it's the burn of the century.

Averon

« Reply #23495 on: June 30, 2022, 09:09:59 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/supreme-court-to-hear-case-that-could-%E2%80%9Cdramatically-change-how-federal-elections-are-conducted-%E2%80%9D.602652/#post-89337249

Is it me or is our boy B-Dubs becoming a bit unstable lately? Getting radicalized by Nep Nep in their little mod Discord chats?

Taco Bell Tower

« Reply #23496 on: June 30, 2022, 09:11:22 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/supreme-court-to-hear-case-that-could-%E2%80%9Cdramatically-change-how-federal-elections-are-conducted-%E2%80%9D.602652/#post-89337249

Is it me or is our boy B-Dubs becoming a bit unstable lately? Getting radicalized by Nep Nep in their little mod Discords?
Yeah, to be honest he wasn't like that at all.

Edited: He edited that post
Edit: Seriously, I am done with the "let's cheer on the fascists as they erode democracy, but from the left." That shit ain't no different than being an actual fascist because we just get the same result.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/hey-era-so-i-peed-the-bed-today.602595/
Hey Era!

So I was having a dream where I was with this girl I'm dating, and then we went to the movies. The movie was fine, it was a Christmas movie, Drake was in it and so was Angela from The Office and Ed Helms as well, thought it was a funny reunion since they were a couple in it. Anyways the movie ends, happy ending obviously it's a Christmas movie, and we head out into the lobby and I decide to go to the bathroom as you do. There was a bit of a line, and once I made it to the urinal I turned around and saw a girl who accidentally wound up in the men's room then immediately left. Whoops I thought, and then just minded my own business while I did my business. It was taking me a while to start peeing, and then I thought "Wait a minute, Im not even dating anyone". Once that hit me, I was just starting to pee in the dream and shook myself awake. I caught myself and the only damage was a really small spot on my bed and my underwear. I changed, felt that sadness that I don't have anyone in my life, then went back to sleep.

Also, if you do not have waterproof bamboo sheets on your bed, you should really look into them. I've spilled coke on my bed without even a stain on the mattress, highly worth it, keeps the mattress as new as when you bought it.

So era, have you pissed the bed, or worse?

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #23497 on: June 30, 2022, 09:45:06 PM »
Imagine being old enough to live on your own and still wearing your tighty whities to bed
Spud

Hap Shaughnessy

« Reply #23498 on: June 30, 2022, 10:03:08 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/scotus-is-going-to-rule-on-whether-our-votes-count-or-not-in-an-upcoming-case-it-begins.602436/page-2#post-89338281

Quote from: super-heated plasma
How long until the rest of the world sees us as a threat?

Not a problem, Canadian invasion plans to neutralize the threat are being prepared. :shh

The guy forgot where he put the keys to the tank, though.
OBE

D3RANG3D

• The Bore's Like Bot
« Reply #23499 on: June 30, 2022, 10:05:40 PM »
This ain't Hockey bucko you stand no chance.

Hap Shaughnessy

« Reply #23500 on: June 30, 2022, 10:13:01 PM »
We'll even get the jeep back from Dougie if we have to.
OBE

benjipwns

« Reply #23501 on: June 30, 2022, 10:41:07 PM »
Quote from: PlanetSmasher
Trump picked the perfect cadre of fascist lapdogs who will give him literally anything he wants. This country needs to break the fuck up before we're all completely screwed.
"But her emails" may literally end the USA.
People need to vote in local elections, too. DC may rely on Virginia and Maryland national guard to fight a future coup attempt.
None of the conservatives terrorists will break away. They're terrorists. They want to kill you.
They're so deranged and evil that somehow they'll get rid of the 5 day work week eventually.
"Well the Blacks are free, can vote, and hold jobs. There's no point to this slave colony anymore. Fin" - Supreme Court
This is the ballgame. We have to pack the court or it's over
Sorry, but it seems like you're going to hell in a handmaid's basket.

And dragging the rest of the world with you with unchecked pollution and war and economic terrorism, probably.
America might not survive to see 250, that's just swell...
It begins? It already started. Some of us just didnt think it would be happening at the speed of light.
they really are trying to speedrun the regression of democracy before the midterms.
If this goes bad, what the fuck is there to do? Like, this isn't something peaceful protests can fix, and voting will no longer matter.
Civilian populations in other countries have taken matters into their own hands for much less than what the Supreme Court is currently doing. They are legitimately on the path of inciting either a revolution or a civil war as fast as humanly possible.
Tensions are high right now and the Court has absolutely given reasonable cause to consider them a rogue terrorist organization
I think we are already at the point where revolution is the only thing that is going to stop the current GOP from completely dismantling democracy.
I really think the US will inevitably be a full scale threat to the world. Republicans can't even check their own party, and they're removing all barriers for the US political system to check them. When the gates are thrown down they will undoubtedly, inevitably get a ravenous psychopath into the oval office.

The world should step up now to rein these bitches in, but on the whole we are not a forward-thinking species.
Stack the courts or Blue states stop funding red states.

There's got to be a red tape somewhere to this. You can't be giving fascist states money to wreck havoc on a nation scale.
I really like this idea but it'd have to be a well coordinated strike from blue state leadership and I just don't see that happening until it's too late.
How long until the rest of the world sees us as a threat?
Blue states are going to have to stand up and do something.
We can't allow for this to continue unabated without showing that there are repercussions for violating the will of the majority.

And if blue states don't start taking action, welp...

And no, I have no good ideas for what actions the states should take, besides coordinating efforts to put up strong resistance.
Blue states should cut off funding for the red states but they’ll just sit by and let this happen
I think this is exactly the endgame. Nobody wants a full fledged war with armies, etc as that prevents the moneymakers from making more money. There will be violence but it will look more like domestic terrorism mass shootings (which already happens). But each state will be very different. Likely there will be various state alliances (which also kind of already exist) and the different states and alliances will have very little to do with each other. State borders will also likely be closely watched. “You’re from Colorado? We do things really different here in Kansas, son…”
I mean, I don't think there is anything that can be done. This is the end. There is no way this won't pass. It's over.
Good talk.

TacoWallace

« Reply #23502 on: June 30, 2022, 11:16:18 PM »

[close]

So now we know the origin story of how he became one of the most prominent posters there this past year.

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #23503 on: June 30, 2022, 11:34:22 PM »
Quote from: PlanetSmasher
Trump picked the perfect cadre of fascist lapdogs who will give him literally anything he wants. This country needs to break the fuck up before we're all completely screwed.
Ok, so now the Republic of Blue States has a financially impoverished, nuclear-armed neighbour with a violently opposed political ideology. What happens next?
Spud

Taco Bell Tower

« Reply #23504 on: July 01, 2022, 03:50:06 AM »

Is it me or is our boy B-Dubs becoming a bit unstable lately? Getting radicalized by Nep Nep in their little mod Discord chats?
??? Why did they delete this thread lol

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #23505 on: July 01, 2022, 08:07:04 AM »

[close]

Came to post this like wow, how easily impressed.

Snoopycat_

« Reply #23506 on: July 01, 2022, 08:10:12 AM »
Oh no

Warner Bros. has enjoyed a creative, productive and fulfilling partnership with J.K. Rowling for the past 20 years. She is one of the world's most accomplished storytellers, and we are proud to be the studio to bring her vision, characters and stories to life now — and for decades to come. On Monday, a statement was issued by a third-party media agency that appeared contrary to this view. The statement was wholly wrong, and Warner Bros. Studio Tour London regrets it happened as part of a media event that day."

She can't keep getting away with it

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #23507 on: July 01, 2022, 08:17:40 AM »

[close]

Came to post this like wow, how easily impressed.

9 pages in and they're still quoting it. This is what happens when your forum is more prude than a church group

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #23508 on: July 01, 2022, 08:40:58 AM »

Just wanted to comment on this oncredible comment again AND the anazing tag it has now bravo! :D

:clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #23509 on: July 01, 2022, 08:44:55 AM »
It’s just a bad joke, but it’s funny seeing them absolutely getting roasted in the comments.

:confused

annihilated

:doge

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #23510 on: July 01, 2022, 09:26:48 AM »

Just wanted to comment on this oncredible comment again AND the anazing tag it has now bravo! :D

Losing their shit and treating a 6/10 gag at best as the height of comedy, this is some of the most pathetic shit I've seen in a while :tocry
(ice)

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #23511 on: July 01, 2022, 09:28:31 AM »
There was probably hundreds of funnier quips on GAF per day, back before mirth became haram :trumps
(ice)

Hap Shaughnessy

« Reply #23512 on: July 01, 2022, 09:44:51 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/supreme-court-overturns-roe-v-wade-see-staff-post.599955/page-99#post-89350218

Quote from: Crossing Eden
It will never not be insane to me that a man who was caught on tape saying "grab her by the pussy" got elected as president and we are still suffering for it and will be suffering for it for generations to come. Like if there was ever an indication that we need to rethink the entire democracy thing it's the last five years.
OBE

Taco Bell Tower

« Reply #23513 on: July 01, 2022, 10:16:02 AM »

It Takes Two was out last year and that one got a 10.

Taco Bell Tower

« Reply #23514 on: July 01, 2022, 10:24:12 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/youtube-bans-the-warning-video-but-keeps-the-instructional-videos-after-34-dead-due-to-hack.602793/#post-89356056
Youtube's moderation policies and practices, combined with their content promotion algorithm, are astoundingly harmful to society.

All of Social Media was a mistake, but Youtube might just take the cake.

(Ann Reardon is a treasure)

benjipwns

« Reply #23515 on: July 01, 2022, 10:34:28 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/supreme-court-overturns-roe-v-wade-see-staff-post.599955/page-99#post-89350218

Quote from: Crossing Eden
It will never not be insane to me that a man who was caught on tape saying "grab her by the pussy" got elected as president and we are still suffering for it and will be suffering for it for generations to come. Like if there was ever an indication that we need to rethink the entire democracy thing it's the last five years.
I've got a crazy idea. We limit the power of the government, establish checks and balances and separation of powers across multiple democratic branches, and create some kind of tribunal that can protect rights from the executive and legislative branches.

Oh, but it will never work to eliminate capitalism and colonialism so why even try. :fbm

benjipwns

Taco Bell Tower

« Reply #23517 on: July 01, 2022, 10:42:41 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/there%E2%80%99s-not-enough-hours-in-the-day.602241/
Working 5 days a week leaves you with two.

Then those two get so filled up with all the other shit you have to do. Laundry, groceries, walking the dog, shaving your balls, vacuuming, dusting, cleaning the toilets and shower, mopping, shitposting on Era, going to the hairdresser, or doctor, or dentist, or vet, all while trying to prepare and eat three meals and exercise.

God forbid someone wants to catch up for a coffee or something.

When am I meant to have time for stuff like video games 😭
And I don’t even have kids yet.

I vote we extend the day to be 30 hours or so. Whoever decided on 24 must have lived in simpler times.

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #23518 on: July 01, 2022, 10:50:36 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/youtube-bans-the-warning-video-but-keeps-the-instructional-videos-after-34-dead-due-to-hack.602793/#post-89356056
Youtube's moderation policies and practices, combined with their content promotion algorithm, are astoundingly harmful to society.

All of Social Media was a mistake, but Youtube might just take the cake.

(Ann Reardon is a treasure)

People in that thread literally supporting clickbait titles while condemning youtube algorithm, and wondering why the video got taken down.

Just looked through that person's youtube channell.

:zzz

benjipwns

« Reply #23519 on: July 01, 2022, 10:53:02 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/there%E2%80%99s-not-enough-hours-in-the-day.602241/
Working 5 days a week leaves you with two.

Then those two get so filled up with all the other shit you have to do. Laundry, groceries, walking the dog, shaving your balls, vacuuming, dusting, cleaning the toilets and shower, mopping, shitposting on Era, going to the hairdresser, or doctor, or dentist, or vet, all while trying to prepare and eat three meals and exercise.

God forbid someone wants to catch up for a coffee or something.

When am I meant to have time for stuff like video games 😭
And I don’t even have kids yet.

I vote we extend the day to be 30 hours or so. Whoever decided on 24 must have lived in simpler times.
This is foolish ignorance from evil educators, simply adopt the simultaneous 4-day TIME CUBE!