Author Topic: Other Forums Containment Thread  (Read 1813234 times)

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
Re: Other Forums Containment Thread
« Reply #23400 on: June 29, 2022, 03:40:53 PM »
Are they seriously using his initials instead of his name?

Wonder how many more triggers that site will pull with all the CP s popping up.

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #23401 on: June 29, 2022, 03:57:33 PM »
You rang?
Margs

Taco Bell Tower

• Your likes are brought to you by YUM! Brands
« Reply #23402 on: June 29, 2022, 04:05:39 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/is-there-anything-more-tone-deaf-than-shakira-doin-the-waka-waka-this-time-for-africa-song.602064/
Shes not from Africa.Shes from Colombia.Colombia isnt in Africa.Even in 2010 that was fucked up.Apparenly the song featured a South African band as background.Yet that doesnt mean shit cause in the year 2022 a World Cup would be hosted where actual slave labor is used.Slave labor is more tone deaf than a fucking song.
:confused

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #23403 on: June 29, 2022, 04:21:50 PM »
James Gunn loves CP. He can't get enough of CP. Kinda sounds like our James.

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #23404 on: June 29, 2022, 04:34:31 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/chris-pratt-im-not-a-religious-person-seeks-to-change-perceptions-about-his-religious-views-denies-attending-hillsong-church.601590/post-89247864

https://twitter.com/as_seenontv/status/1541880488436314112

Is no one curious how Pratt can determine the sexuality of a waiter?

What happened with “don’t use randoms at twitter as an argument” ?
Look at this racist motherfucker. Using the word coon while white.
Okay so is this good enough for everyone. Are we all satisfied with the evidence now
It's good enough for me. Cancel this cunt.

Spud

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #23405 on: June 29, 2022, 04:40:27 PM »
What happened with “don’t use randoms at twitter as an argument” ?

*Completely random dude on twitter whose statement by itself is already questionable*

Well a lot people White Knighting for him here now look VERY dumb...

*James Gunn who has extensively worked with Pratt and isn't shy about calling out bullshit, saying that Pratt is a good guy*

I'm really fucking unimpressed with James Gunn, and my opinion of him is plummeting.

If CP is the greatest human ever, why does he exclusively follow hateful right wing monsters, and no other types of politically affiliated accounts? Please reply, JG, because I want to keep liking you.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
FFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCKKKK OFFFFFFFFFFFFFF JAMES GUNN
[close]

lol james gunn being a noncey creep is fine, but how dare he enjoy the company of the church man :gurl
(ice)

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey

Hap Shaughnessy

• Canadian Ambassador to Guam (Ret.)
« Reply #23407 on: June 29, 2022, 05:06:52 PM »
:nope Member of Christian church.

:ohyeah Second in command of a cult.

:cruise
OBE

ShutUp

« Reply #23408 on: June 29, 2022, 05:50:02 PM »
Wow, so Chris Pratt has gaydar. Totally not that the waiter was terrible, nope no way.

There is so little material for Era and the Twitter Brigade to use to attempt to cancel Pratt, that they settle for a random waiter who totally isn’t leaving out details on why he didn’t get a tip.

AND I would totally thank the lord too before digging into some bison meat  :lawd

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #23409 on: June 29, 2022, 06:01:29 PM »
Wow, so Chris Pratt has gaydar. Totally not that the waiter was terrible, nope no way.

There is so little material for Era and the Twitter Brigade to use to attempt to cancel Pratt, that they settle for a random waiter who totally isn’t leaving out details on why he didn’t get a tip.
"Hello, folks, here's your water. Later tonight I'll be participating in a large homosexual orgy. So what will we be having this evening? Did I mention that I enjoy sucking cock in our men's restroom if anyone is interested in that?"

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #23410 on: June 29, 2022, 06:37:12 PM »
He tried to pass them a script.  I was a customer at the next table. 

I will post this on twitter later so it's confirmed as true for all.

Edit:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Detroit/comments/vn71p3/anyone_going_to_the_cucumber_suck_off_competition/
« Last Edit: June 29, 2022, 07:22:40 PM by clothedmacuser »
sigh

Taco Bell Tower

« Reply #23411 on: June 29, 2022, 07:29:13 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/people-that-bring-screaming-kids-to-apartment-pools.602154/
Anybody else have to deal with this? My unit is close to the complex's one pool (a mistake I won't make in the future), and during the summer it would otherwise be unlivable if it weren't for noise-cancelling headphones and the loud fans I keep running (which I specifically bought for drowning out neighbor noise). They mostly do the job, but actual, high-pitched screaming will cut through it all. And there's a lot of screaming.

I just don't get why parents (or rather people in general) aren't more considerate—the pool is surrounded by units. Asking them to control their kids is also pointless since they get pissy about it 100% of the time, no matter what approach I take, so I seemingly just have to deal with it. The front office doesn't give a shit either even though the pool is right behind them.

Kurt Russell

« Reply #23412 on: June 29, 2022, 07:57:22 PM »
woke

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #23413 on: June 29, 2022, 08:02:13 PM »
Pratt Hemsworth sex taped leaked.

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #23414 on: June 29, 2022, 08:34:58 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/people-that-bring-screaming-kids-to-apartment-pools.602154/
Anybody else have to deal with this? My unit is close to the complex's one pool (a mistake I won't make in the future), and during the summer it would otherwise be unlivable if it weren't for noise-cancelling headphones and the loud fans I keep running (which I specifically bought for drowning out neighbor noise). They mostly do the job, but actual, high-pitched screaming will cut through it all. And there's a lot of screaming.

I just don't get why parents (or rather people in general) aren't more considerate—the pool is surrounded by units. Asking them to control their kids is also pointless since they get pissy about it 100% of the time, no matter what approach I take, so I seemingly just have to deal with it. The front office doesn't give a shit either even though the pool is right behind them.

if this pool limited the amount of screaming you know it would just be for the sake of pool cops to disproportionately affect minority children  :cop
Uncle

BikeJesus

« Reply #23415 on: June 29, 2022, 08:59:30 PM »

AND I would totally thank the lord too before digging into some bison meat  :lawd

According to the tweet, he did get a tip, just not as much as the straights.

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #23417 on: June 29, 2022, 09:25:32 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/epic-games-is-apparently-willing-to-behind-users-backs-to-update-credit-card-information-and-personally-deadname-them.602205/

When you fail to understand basic banking practises...again.

that's crazy, I literally just saw this brought up elsewhere  :whatisthis

worse than this is epic's new amazingly brilliant method to combat review bombing:  you have to have played the game for at least two hours, and then you might randomly be offered the chance to review the game when you end a session (you know, when you're done on the computer and about to get up and do something else)

so if you play a game for an hour and hate it, you can't express that, you have to hate it so much that you leave it running for several hours and roll the dice by opening it and closing it until the system decides you are worthy enough to review it

so every game on the epic store will have great reviews and promote sales, except for short games which just won't get reviewed at all I guess

:gaben
Uncle

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #23418 on: June 29, 2022, 10:17:17 PM »
I didn't play some games I liked for two hours...
Spud

jorma

« Reply #23419 on: June 30, 2022, 01:39:38 AM »

if this pool limited the amount of screaming you know it would just be for the sake of pool cops to disproportionately affect minority children  :cop

he really should have specified that his only beef was with the screaming white kids, that way he could at least have gotten all the dismissive racists banned  :lol

Taco Bell Tower

« Reply #23420 on: June 30, 2022, 04:37:11 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/new-florida-law-makes-blasting-music-in-car-a-punishable-offense.601518/page-5#post-89232417
ZeoVagina
No, this isn't funny.

I'm sure you've looked through the thread by now and understand that this law is actually just another way for pigs to target minorities.
User Banned (Permanent): Dismissing concerns of systemic racism, previous severe ban for dismissing concerns of sexism.
I agree, but I’ve been in situations where music blaring has been an inconvenience. No one needs three or four 12 inch or bigger subs to listen to their preferred genre.

Straight Edge

• Boots & Braces
« Reply #23421 on: June 30, 2022, 06:40:33 AM »
Every law can be applied disproportionately to minorities. Guess we shouldn’t have any?
Oi Oi

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #23422 on: June 30, 2022, 06:53:04 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/new-florida-law-makes-blasting-music-in-car-a-punishable-offense.601518/page-5#post-89232417
ZeoVagina
No, this isn't funny.

I'm sure you've looked through the thread by now and understand that this law is actually just another way for pigs to target minorities.
User Banned (Permanent): Dismissing concerns of systemic racism, previous severe ban for dismissing concerns of sexism.
I agree, but I’ve been in situations where music blaring has been an inconvenience. No one needs three or four 12 inch or bigger subs to listen to their preferred genre.
Waiting for Reeeeesetera to tell me that being an obnoxious cunt is a cultural thing and I'm racist for not wanting the car next to me to have shit hip-hop, electronica or dance beats drowning out my music and making it impossible to hear the sirens of the ambulance coming up to the T-intersection I'm about to go through.
Spud

SmokyDave

« Reply #23424 on: June 30, 2022, 07:29:13 AM »
Thread title: AP: New Zealand designates Proud Boys a terrorist organization.

First post:

Quote from: Nerpernthe
I mean, that's nice but that don't do shit for the folks here in the line of fire of these crooks.

All joking aside, I am genuinely taken aback by that post. Unfathomably selfish, self-centred twat.

benjipwns

« Reply #23425 on: June 30, 2022, 07:37:07 AM »
Every law can be applied disproportionately to minorities. Guess we shouldn’t have any?
:hesright

benjipwns

« Reply #23426 on: June 30, 2022, 07:38:44 AM »

First post:

I mean, that's nice but that don't do shit for the folks here in the line of fire of these crooks.

All joking aside, I am genuinely taken aback by that post. Unfathomably selfish, self-centred twat.
Thread whining, thread derail, hostility, Americentrism, dismissing Maori concerns, history of a history, etc. etc.

Propagandhim

« Reply #23427 on: June 30, 2022, 07:40:05 AM »
:hesright

There have been several people who argued that some laws should only apply to white people.  RedMercury once argued that for something.  I gotta find the post.

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #23428 on: June 30, 2022, 07:42:31 AM »

applied and directed are different things.

benjipwns

« Reply #23429 on: June 30, 2022, 08:12:31 AM »
There have been several people who argued that some laws should only apply to white people.  RedMercury once argued that for something.  I gotta find the post.
Would only white people have to carry racial identification documentation or would everyone? What about white adjacents? :hmm

Hap Shaughnessy

« Reply #23430 on: June 30, 2022, 08:14:28 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/heterosexual-fifa-world-cup-fans-shocked-to-discover-they-too-can-go-to-jail-in-qatar-for-having-sex.602124/#post-89267487

Quote from: Ambitious
"Public displays of affection are frowned upon," says Nasser al-Khater, the chief executive of the FIFA 2022 World Cup in Qatar. "It's not part of our culture – and that goes across the board to everybody."
What a shitty-ass culture.

:yikes Where is RustyNails?
OBE

benjipwns

« Reply #23431 on: June 30, 2022, 08:24:10 AM »
Just sounds like a culture that respects women instead of objectifying and fetishizing them to me. :yeshrug

I bet "but my wife likes high heels in Diablo" gets you as far in Qatar as it does on ResetERA.com.

Hap Shaughnessy

« Reply #23432 on: June 30, 2022, 08:36:23 AM »

And probably only one 6x9 for treble.
OBE

Propagandhim

« Reply #23433 on: June 30, 2022, 08:46:32 AM »

Patiently waiting to see the actioning on this individual

benjipwns

« Reply #23434 on: June 30, 2022, 09:27:54 AM »
That's the same guy who was telling them to stop demanding people perform religious rites in the Kingdom Come thread. He's doomed.

:sicko

joeboy101

• TheBore rulez
« Reply #23435 on: June 30, 2022, 09:28:15 AM »
(Image removed from quote.)

Patiently waiting to see the actioning on this individual

Look at this dismissiveness towards slavery in the US! Did they HEAR about how much change wasn’t put directly into NepNep’s hand?

benjipwns

« Reply #23436 on: June 30, 2022, 09:36:16 AM »
Rather than just reporting that blatant hate speech, IslamicERA and their allies should definitely try to make the case that the current monarchies are more tolerant than the original Caliphates of minorities, science and dissent.

joeboy101

• TheBore rulez
« Reply #23437 on: June 30, 2022, 09:40:13 AM »

First post:

Fuck does she want? New Zealand to send Foreign Aid to POCs in the US?? The famed Kiwi Secret Service to arrest YTs and extradite them for trial?

Whom am I kidding, of course she wants that.

benjipwns

« Reply #23438 on: June 30, 2022, 09:50:25 AM »
Fuck does she want? New Zealand to send Foreign Aid to POCs in the US?? The famed Kiwi Secret Service to arrest YTs and extradite them for trial?

Whom am I kidding, of course she wants that.
Nah, she just doesn't want it posted on her forum unless it means something to her.

You think she's going to trust a country that's whiter than the United States?

Taco Bell Tower

« Reply #23439 on: June 30, 2022, 12:01:25 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/heterosexual-fifa-world-cup-fans-shocked-to-discover-they-too-can-go-to-jail-in-qatar-for-having-sex.602124/#post-89267487

Quote from: Ambitious
"Public displays of affection are frowned upon," says Nasser al-Khater, the chief executive of the FIFA 2022 World Cup in Qatar. "It's not part of our culture – and that goes across the board to everybody."
What a shitty-ass culture.

:yikes Where is RustyNails?
Locked by B-Dumbs
Given the original source we're locking the thread.

If a legitimate source comes out with this information, feel free to make a thread. But please make sure it's not just upping the reporting by the Daily Star.
What is he talking abo--
U.K. tabloid The Daily Star
They really can't read, just the title and throw hot takes :era
RustyNails
The story about the hotel reservations being denied and other details are being sourced from banned tabloid on era:

https://www.***************/sport/football/world-cup-sex-ban-horny-27268714

Are there any alternative sources that confirm the details? I don't think it's far fetched to assume Qatar is doing some of this for sure but not sure how I feel about an Islamophobic tabloid reporting it.

Hap Shaughnessy

« Reply #23440 on: June 30, 2022, 12:04:49 PM »
There he is.
OBE

Propagandhim

« Reply #23441 on: June 30, 2022, 12:16:56 PM »
 :nothing

Propagandhim

« Reply #23442 on: June 30, 2022, 12:22:25 PM »

Need a source for homosexual couples being denied for world cup reservations.  It's just too unbelievable.  Daily Star?  Shut the thread down.  Nothing to see here.

Anyway, the supreme court decision that denies abortions to Americans, of which mostly in need are POC?  A conspiring of the white race to reduce the attenuation of their numbers and dominate America.   Source?  He's a 6 part video from DirtySack69 that I got from Youtube University.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2022, 12:30:30 PM by Propagandhim »

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #23444 on: June 30, 2022, 02:01:21 PM »

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #23445 on: June 30, 2022, 02:25:40 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/actors-contracts-for-staring-in-b-movies-are-pretty-wild-bruce-willis-deniro-gibson-fox.602499/page-2

waiting for this thread to pop off, when people start mentioning the "expenses" of AAA movies like avatar or NWH

sidenote: you can watch most of this movies on Vudu for free.

It's a great restaurant.

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #23446 on: June 30, 2022, 02:26:35 PM »
I'm sick of old white guys saying this even if they mean well. His words just give a bit more credibility to white supremist.

But doesn't RE want this to be reality? Anytime there's a new straight white male videogame character they get mad. It's like they want this but also that no one actually acknowledges it

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #23447 on: June 30, 2022, 02:27:50 PM »
tbf no body wants a straight white guy.

top or bottom but not none.

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #23448 on: June 30, 2022, 02:31:05 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/christopher-eccleston-doctor-who-straight-white-actors-are-new-pariahs-of-the-industry-feels-his-opportunities-have-shrunk-as-they-should-do.602424/

RE very confused about whether they agree or disagree

his statements are the best of both worlds: he's correct that whites are and should be pariahs, but he said it in such a way that everyone still gets to hate him for his attitude and phrasing! win/win

imagine if he had said it perfectly and we found ourselves compelled to praise a white man  :kobeyuck
Uncle

benjipwns

« Reply #23449 on: June 30, 2022, 02:43:19 PM »
I'm sick of old white guys saying this even if they mean well. His words just give a bit more credibility to white supremist.
I love how much they want white supremacists to control everything. They may say otherwise but they're also constantly saying "think how white supremacists/TERFs/sexists/Gamergate/the Jews/etc. will take advantage of this!"

Pissy F Benny

(ice)

BIONIC

« Reply #23451 on: June 30, 2022, 03:22:23 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/ezra-miller-accused-of-harassing-woman-in-germany-and-iceland-choking-victim-breaks-her-silence-exclusive.602553/#post-89317884

Quote from: PlanetSmasher, post: 89317884, member: 6260
This seems to be Ezra's favorite pattern of behavior - accuse anyone who doesn't let them do whatever they want of being a transphobe and then go super aggro.

Yeah, what kind of scumbags would go around doing that?  :kermit
Margs

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #23452 on: June 30, 2022, 03:24:00 PM »
the kind of people who use LMAO
(ice)

benjipwns

« Reply #23453 on: June 30, 2022, 03:32:36 PM »

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #23454 on: June 30, 2022, 03:38:44 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/ezra-miller-accused-of-harassing-woman-in-germany-and-iceland-choking-victim-breaks-her-silence-exclusive.602553/#post-89317884

This seems to be Ezra's favorite pattern of behavior - accuse anyone who doesn't let them do whatever they want of being a transphobe and then go super aggro.

The lack of they them is disgusting.

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #23455 on: June 30, 2022, 03:40:39 PM »
asshole needs to be in prison, threat to society the world over and only a matter of time until someone dies

waiting for someone to say

"assholes"

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #23456 on: June 30, 2022, 03:42:10 PM »
Maybe do the Chris Pratt thing and all them EM.

Em

This pronoun is free:

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #23457 on: June 30, 2022, 03:42:41 PM »

Planetsmasher not being slick by calling Ezra Ezra instead of a pronoun

BIONIC

« Reply #23458 on: June 30, 2022, 03:42:46 PM »

Best part from the article:

“I think it’s just fun and games — but then it wasn’t,” she said. “All of a sudden, [they’re] on top of me, choking me, still screaming in my face if I want to fight. My friend who’s filming sees [they’re] obviously not joking and it’s actually serious, so he stops filming, and pushes [them] off me as [they’re] still trying to fight me. Two guy friends of mine are actually holding [Miller] back as [they’re] screaming, ‘This is what you wanted! This is what you wanted!’” (At the time of the interview, it was unclear whether the woman was aware Miller identifies as nonbinary.)

“Chick could’ve been choked to death, but her pronoun use is real sus btw  :gurl”  :rofl
Margs

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #23459 on: June 30, 2022, 03:57:57 PM »
Warners are cowards.

Wouldn't doubt WB to put out a statement tomorrow now. They'll do the 'Friday 5pm' bullshit and hope it goes away over the weekend.
The important stuff.