Author Topic: Other Forums Containment Thread  (Read 1825093 times)

Hap Shaughnessy

• Canadian Ambassador to Guam (Ret.)
Re: Other Forums Containment Thread
« Reply #26100 on: August 01, 2022, 06:27:22 PM »
« Last Edit: August 01, 2022, 06:39:17 PM by Hap Shaughnessy »
OBE

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #26101 on: August 01, 2022, 06:45:01 PM »
I feel like people criticize things to present some kind of aura of authority. To criticize something, you need to have an understanding of how that particular piece of media should be constructed. So picking it apart presents some kind of in depth knowledge of what makes something "good". This leads to all kinds of criticisms that are either dumb, or in bad faith. I see it all the time when people mention "pacing" in the youtube comments of an MCU movie review. At no point will they describe what "good" pacing is. Only that X movie "had some pacing problems. Or they'll conflate good cinematography with pretty wide shots of characters standing in silhouette against a brightly lit backdrop.

:rogan
ὕβρις

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #26102 on: August 01, 2022, 06:57:26 PM »
I understand the op. I get annoyed at shit like that. "Oh really? I can put down my package?! Noooo you don't say.I never even thought about that. You need to be dispensing this amazing knowledge at Harvard, not here at the UPS store".

It's not them being considerate, it's just straight up not minding their business.
ὕβρις

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #26103 on: August 01, 2022, 07:09:25 PM »
Guys, I'm beginning to think that maybe the folx over at Resetera are kind of hypocritical and maybe a little insane. It's just a feeling I get when I read some of their posts...
Spud

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #26104 on: August 01, 2022, 07:10:56 PM »
Whites interfering with the black* man's package pick-up business. Stay in your lane crackers or rather, out of mine  :wag

*actually I'm a person of color but not really dark skinned myself but I'm sure they do that to black people all the time based on the behaviour I've observed
🤴

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #26105 on: August 01, 2022, 07:24:54 PM »
https://www.startribune.com/charges-could-come-monday-in-fatal-stabbing-of-teen-while-tubing-on-apple-river/600194716/
A Prior Lake man stabbed a 17-year-old Stillwater boy to death and wounded four other people during a physical confrontation between him and several others at the Apple River, a popular tubing destination in western Wisconsin, according to charges filed Monday.

The crowd grew larger, and "it does appear that at least one person touched his shoulder" as people were on three sides of Miu at varying distances. Miu had the "opportunity ... to leave the confrontation," but did not, the complaint said.

Multiple people moved toward Miu and he fell backward into the water and was slapped in the face.

Miu got back on his feet and was shoved from behind by someone in swimming trunks who came at him again. Miu then stabbed the person wearing the trunks in the abdomen "while being shoved back in the water on his back."

As Miu stood up again, the shoving of Miu continued, and he responded with more stabbing motions and ran off.

I guess that teen fucked around and found out.  Oh wait, Miu is white. 

How awful.  What a scumbag.
sigh

Hap Shaughnessy

OBE

Boredfrom

« Reply #26107 on: August 01, 2022, 08:16:35 PM »
Still can't talk about cyberpunk

https://www.resetera.com/threads/netflixs-cyberpunk-edgerunners-official-trailer.614436/

:era

Doesnt help that it was a pretty good trailer, we cant have a positive Cyberpunk discussion.

Also, the cast includes a hyperbuff woman but somehow I bet you they still will bitch about the female characters.

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #26108 on: August 01, 2022, 08:18:52 PM »
Hey, Mod Admiral!

https://www.resetera.com/threads/former-japanese-prime-minister-shinzo-abe-shot-in-the-back-in-nara-city-suspect-arrested-up-abe-confirmed-dead-see-staff-post.605334/post-89708277

User Banned (duration pending): advocating murder

Deepwater’s duration pending from July 8th. Nearly a month of pending. I mean, I know his infraction wasn’t as bad as being critical of the Will Smith slap…

Ultranationalists should be shotgunned to death

But come on!

:gurl
The staff's research into the history of Japan is ongoing, there are a lot of intersectionalities to take account of here. Please understand.

benjipwns

« Reply #26109 on: August 01, 2022, 08:22:14 PM »
I was thinking the ther day that I'm a little bit surprised they haven't done a that 70s show one off special or a reboot (with them as adults in the 90s or whatever) now it makes sense :info
Uh, they are breh: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/That_%2790s_Show

Hap Shaughnessy

« Reply #26110 on: August 01, 2022, 08:23:21 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/how-old-were-you-when-you-lost-your-virginity.614502/page-3#post-90893505
Quote from: Yasuke
As far as consensual sex goes, idk if “overrated” is what I’d go with, but I agree that it’s never ideal to focus too much on it.

Non-consensual sex isn't overrated?  :thinking

https://www.resetera.com/threads/how-old-were-you-when-you-lost-your-virginity.614502/page-6#post-90902460
Quote from: MIMIC
33. Late bloomer but whatever.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2022, 08:45:07 PM by Hap Shaughnessy »
OBE

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #26111 on: August 01, 2022, 09:20:54 PM »
Whites interfering with the black* man's package pick-up business. Stay in your lane crackers or rather, out of mine  :wag

*actually I'm a person of color but not really dark skinned myself but I'm sure they do that to black people all the time based on the behaviour I've observed
Found Enzom21's bore account guys!
Spud

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #26112 on: August 01, 2022, 09:22:24 PM »
https://www.startribune.com/charges-could-come-monday-in-fatal-stabbing-of-teen-while-tubing-on-apple-river/600194716/
A Prior Lake man stabbed a 17-year-old Stillwater boy to death and wounded four other people during a physical confrontation between him and several others at the Apple River, a popular tubing destination in western Wisconsin, according to charges filed Monday.

The crowd grew larger, and "it does appear that at least one person touched his shoulder" as people were on three sides of Miu at varying distances. Miu had the "opportunity ... to leave the confrontation," but did not, the complaint said.

Multiple people moved toward Miu and he fell backward into the water and was slapped in the face.

Miu got back on his feet and was shoved from behind by someone in swimming trunks who came at him again. Miu then stabbed the person wearing the trunks in the abdomen "while being shoved back in the water on his back."

As Miu stood up again, the shoving of Miu continued, and he responded with more stabbing motions and ran off.

Taking a knife to a tube park sounds...not very bright.

Edit: Actually, taking a knife anywhere that isn't necessary for your work is fucking stupid.
Spud

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #26113 on: August 01, 2022, 09:25:51 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/how-old-were-you-when-you-lost-your-virginity.614502/page-3#post-90893505
As far as consensual sex goes, idk if “overrated” is what I’d go with, but I agree that it’s never ideal to focus too much on it.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/how-old-were-you-when-you-lost-your-virginity.614502/page-6#post-90902460
33 huh? Those threads always answer so many questions about the Resetera prominent member userbase.
Spud

FUME5

« Reply #26114 on: August 01, 2022, 10:00:42 PM »

https://www.resetera.com/threads/how-old-were-you-when-you-lost-your-virginity.614502/page-6#post-90905601

Royal with cheese licking his lips.

benjipwns

« Reply #26115 on: August 01, 2022, 10:16:13 PM »
I respect women too much to have lost my virginity. Excuse me miss but why are you trying to show me skin? And you're wearing heels too? Don't you know that's objectifying you? :exxy BE GONE CHUD! I REFUSE TO VOTE TRUMP! AND TAKE YOUR BOOKS WITH YOU!

ShutUp

« Reply #26116 on: August 01, 2022, 10:29:32 PM »
I think the funniest thing in this thread is people saying they wouldnt think about it seconds later. Like, I graduated highschool in 2010 and still think about interactions I had in school that piss me off

So you are now roughly 30 years old and are still this triggered by basic human interactions?  :kobeyuck

“Hey you can set that box down on the counter” and someone suggesting to sit down while you wait for your order….THIS sends your 30 year old ass over the edge?  :lol

ShutUp

« Reply #26117 on: August 01, 2022, 10:43:46 PM »
No, but I get a little annoyed when cashiers at the grocery store offer unsolicited commentary on my purchases and/or try to predict what's for dinner. Like, tortilla shells, ground beef, shredded cheese--omg yes it's tacos, you solved the fucking case, can I go now?

These people go on about privilege this and privilege that. Karen this, Karen that. Then turn around and have the same mentalities they mock others for having. God for fucking bid a cashier perhaps in the midst of a shit day is trying to break up the monotony of the job for a few minutes to interact with a privileged ass millennial who’s gonna run home to their video game message board to whine about basic ass human interactions.

Would toss these losers into the zombie horde to save myself and/or family without a moments hesitation.

Taco Bell Tower

• Your likes are brought to you by YUM! Brands
« Reply #26118 on: August 01, 2022, 11:40:59 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/how-old-were-you-when-you-lost-your-virginity.614502/#post-90889371

Quote from: Lightning Count
I remember a time when I felt that if I didn’t lose my virginity then I somehow had had failed at life, now i have gone years without sex, and I realised that as much I enjoy it, in a lot of ways it’s quite overrated and focussing on it too much is not good.

Now my first time was when I was 18, I lost it to a fellow student at college (think community college rather than university) she was my first serious girlfriend. Honestly, the first few times fun but a bit awkward as I took a while to overcome initial nerves and learn exactly what worked, both for me and my girlfriend. Since then I have experimented with my bi/pansexuality (I had known since my early teens I was hetero) and I have slept with 3 women, 3 guys and one enby.

So how old were you when you had sex for the first time, ERA?
Lot of consensual posts :thinking

FUME5

« Reply #26119 on: August 01, 2022, 11:47:53 PM »
Cmon mate you know those posters are saying they were abused or raped earlier than the age they are saying.

Now, back to pointing and laughing:

https://www.resetera.com/threads/how-old-were-you-when-you-lost-your-virginity.614502/post-90907494

Well lost mine to a stripper at 23 😂😂 don’t know if it counts cause I tipped her 700$ dollars but it is what it is haha

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #26120 on: August 01, 2022, 11:47:54 PM »
OP in that "strangers offering inconsequential advices" now going the "I'm not mad, actually" routine.
ὕβρις

Taco Bell Tower

Taco Bell Tower

« Reply #26123 on: August 02, 2022, 12:20:13 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/ill-be-a-dad-soon-im-mourning-the-life-im-losing.614640/
Don't really know who to talk to about it.

There's a whole long story about how I got here but it doesn't really matter.

I'm sure I'll love her when she's here. And I plan to be a great father to her.

But I feel completely crushed. I'm sad. I feel very, very lonely. This isn't really what I wanted, but the alternative was to destroy my marriage in my mid-thirties and break so many hearts. We weren't trying when it happened, but it happened. The timing was bizarre.

Can't help but feel like I'm losing everything. My freedom, my time, the ability to spontaneously travel and meet new people, so much money... I feel like the next third of my life is completely spoken for and, now that we're about a week away from the due date, it's all just crashing in on me.

I cry alone. I can't talk to my wife about it because she needs support right now, and this is what she wanted more than anything. Back when we were considering separating (bc we couldn't agree on kids), my parents kept telling me how everything would change as soon as I hold my baby, so they can't relate. My sister couldn't have a baby, so she's over the moon.

And my therapist? Yeah, he told me that spending time with clients was his escape from stress, and that his two kids were the biggest source of stress in his life. So that was really comforting...

I just don't feel like anyone respects my sense of grief, and I feel isolated and scared and just... yeah, really sad about it. And all of that also makes me feel like a shitty person because I know I should feel happy and honored.

Anyone else go through this? Did it get better?

Hap Shaughnessy

« Reply #26124 on: August 02, 2022, 12:29:59 AM »
Era posters shouldn't reproduce.
OBE

Taco Bell Tower

« Reply #26125 on: August 02, 2022, 12:44:13 AM »
Is it just me or are some of the replies baffling? I'm talking about the ones that talk about a baby giving him new purpose, or how holding the baby will magically transform his life. If the poster was a woman would they be saying the same thing?

That said, I echo the other posters here in saying that it sounds rough. A different therapist sounds like a good idea. If the baby doesn't magically change your outlook, then seeking a marriage counselor also sounds like a good idea. I hope things work out, but if they don't then I wouldn't blame you.

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #26126 on: August 02, 2022, 12:49:14 AM »
Spud

Taco Bell Tower

« Reply #26127 on: August 02, 2022, 12:52:55 AM »
Messofanego
I get the mourning of a life where you have more freedom but it seems in your case the issue is this was out of your control. You weren't planning for it. That can potentially lead to anger and resentment if not talked about or resolved. In my case, were both trying, and already had a miscarriage. We both wanted to be parents. So while it was tough at first to reconcile we wouldn't have as much time for fun, that mindset changed once we had our daughter. For the first few months, we mostly just focused on our daughter, but then also took the time for couples time, and later on making sure we went out on dates, taking our baby with us or when she was nearly one, then could leave her with a relative. Also our baby is amazing and we got so many more pleasurable activities as parents. Like just seeing her pick up on things, playing, interacting with others, learning, reach milestones, is pleasure in of itself. We both understood the importance of prioritising us as a couple and giving each other respite or taking care of each other. That whole stuff can be easily worked on. It seems your problems are more about the relationship with your partner and how it was not going well to be planning for a separation before this all happened. I think for that, couples therapy would be ideal, or to work out your feelings in your ongoing therapy. I'm not sure why your therapist disclosed about his own kids, maybe he wanted to relate to your negative feelings but it didn't seem like it helped you as the client so that backfired.
:whatisthis

Boredfrom

« Reply #26128 on: August 02, 2022, 01:11:17 AM »
Also our baby is amazing and we got so many more pleasurable activities as parents. 

Weird way to write this…

Kurt Russell

« Reply #26129 on: August 02, 2022, 03:56:32 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/ill-be-a-dad-soon-im-mourning-the-life-im-losing.614640/
Don't really know who to talk to about it.

There's a whole long story about how I got here but it doesn't really matter.

I'm sure I'll love her when she's here. And I plan to be a great father to her.

But I feel completely crushed. I'm sad. I feel very, very lonely. This isn't really what I wanted, but the alternative was to destroy my marriage in my mid-thirties and break so many hearts.

I'm sure if he does walk away, the mother and father will be just fine.
woke

porkbun

• #1 Pit-Fighter fan
« Reply #26130 on: August 02, 2022, 07:45:05 AM »

Taking a knife to a tube park sounds...not very bright.

Edit: Actually, taking a knife anywhere that isn't necessary for your work is fucking stupid.

I used to go there in my teens/early 20s.  It's par for the course.  Very methy there and there's always fights over stupid shit.

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #26132 on: August 02, 2022, 08:47:37 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/in-response-to-criticism-about-an-ableist-term-in-her-new-song-beyonc%C3%A9s-team-responds-by-announcing-shes-changing-the-lyrics.614487/

I'm surprised Nepenthe is okay with this and didn't go the "actually it's AAVE" route

https://medium.com/illumination/leave-lizzo-alone-spaz-is-not-a-slur-in-aave-ca2b2e1aaab4
Khadejah is right. Spaz is an AAVE word and black people like her should be able to say it because it's part of her culture...just like all those southern whites should be able to call her distinguished black fellow because it's just part of their culture.
Spud

Taco Bell Tower

« Reply #26133 on: August 02, 2022, 10:02:37 AM »

Taco Bell Tower

« Reply #26134 on: August 02, 2022, 10:13:42 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/covid-in-fiction.614715/#post-90919620
This is Us did it and it was really pointless.
Because This Is Us was designed to make you feel as miserable as humanly possible.
:spiders

« Reply #26135 on: August 02, 2022, 10:33:22 AM »
Is there an update for the guy who traveled to another continent to see his true love only to find out she was not interested in meeting?

Not going to wade through Resetera but was genuinely curious.

Hap Shaughnessy

« Reply #26136 on: August 02, 2022, 10:33:31 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/how-old-were-you-when-you-lost-your-virginity.614502/page-8#post-90915753
Quote from: dbriank
42 and then again really never if we're talking about all the way PIV. I have even been married since 2015. (complicated story)

https://www.resetera.com/threads/how-old-were-you-when-you-lost-your-virginity.614502/page-7#post-90912621
Quote from: MegaRockEXE
I can't believe how many saying they were teenagers. When I was a teen, the thought or desire never crossed my mind. Why would it? And plus, all I was told was to not do those things until later, like marriage or something. Don't do drugs and all that.
So I took it to heart and here I am at 30 going for the Wizard build. I don't mind. If it happens, it happens.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2022, 10:42:30 AM by Hap Shaughnessy »
OBE

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #26138 on: August 02, 2022, 11:04:53 AM »
Is there an update for the guy who traveled to another continent to see his true love only to find out she was not interested in meeting?

Not going to wade through Resetera but was genuinely curious.

no updates

https://www.resetera.com/threads/datingera-this-isnt-like-one-of-your-animes.666/page-468#post-90717525
Uncle

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
Margs

BIONIC

Margs

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #26142 on: August 02, 2022, 11:21:44 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/70-year-old-woman-brutally-beaten-kicked-in-head-by-4-attackers-in-sf-housing-complex.614772/
Incoming ban
Fucking animals.

So if Royalan and Nepenthe follow the precedent they've set they'll now how have to ban a japanese man who merely expressed his anger over how a 70 year old asian grandma was beaten up

BIONIC

« Reply #26143 on: August 02, 2022, 11:28:34 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/tom-henderson-dead-island-2-to-be-re-revealed-later-this-year.614757/#post-90924390

Quote from: ComedySmasher, post: 90924390, member: 6260
Take a look, folks' the gaming industry's first zombie game.

No, no, not a game about zombies.

A literal zombie game.

:foxx
Margs

Kurt Russell

« Reply #26144 on: August 02, 2022, 11:28:44 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/70-year-old-woman-brutally-beaten-kicked-in-head-by-4-attackers-in-sf-housing-complex.614772/
Incoming ban
Fucking animals.

There is a video. I dont know if anything even happens to these fucks. I just watched another video of a man holding an asian grandpa at gunpoint and apparently he's already out. I dont understand how so many of these fucks aren't remaining behind bars. What lets dangerous people like this escape facing time behind bars?

Unintended consequence of defunding the bastards?

:society
woke

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #26145 on: August 02, 2022, 11:29:27 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/tom-henderson-dead-island-2-to-be-re-revealed-later-this-year.614757/#post-90924390

Quote from: ComedySmasher, post: 90924390, member: 6260
Take a look, folks' the gaming industry's first zombie game.

No, no, not a game about zombies.

A literal zombie game.

:foxx

This is what happens if you don't punch down  :-\

Propagandhim

« Reply #26146 on: August 02, 2022, 11:45:45 AM »

These motherfuckers!  Domestic terrorists.  Nazi pieces of shit.  This looks like a good thread to discuss the issues with San Francisco and/or the epidemical violence against asian..oh...

Shock-thread.  Close pls  :drudge
« Last Edit: August 02, 2022, 12:07:22 PM by Propagandhim »

Taco Bell Tower

« Reply #26147 on: August 02, 2022, 12:13:11 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/ill-be-a-dad-soon-im-mourning-the-life-im-losing.614640/page-5#post-90928239
I have a 1 year old and still struggle with old life vs new life. Everything now is a struggle just to do simple things. I've even started taking days off when he's in daycare so I can go catch up on movies. We can't afford full time daycare so he's only going 2 days a week. We don't have any nearby help so it's all us. I know it will get better when he's older but it sucks now. Even got a vasectomy last month because I could not imagine having to handle 2 kids.

Also the part about "everything changing once your hold your kid, greatest day of my life" was complete BS for me. Felt no attachment, was handed a little stranger that I now have to take care of. Took months to develop any sort of attachment. Even now I have very much 2nd kid energy with him, but that's just how I am.

Propagandhim

« Reply #26148 on: August 02, 2022, 12:17:26 PM »
 :lol

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #26149 on: August 02, 2022, 12:24:42 PM »
Kids suck, y'all just now figuring this out? Why do you think your parents drink so much? :lol
©@©™

Propagandhim

« Reply #26150 on: August 02, 2022, 12:28:33 PM »
I just hope those school supplies don't start dipping into his funkopop or Dead By Daylight DLC skin fund because those poor kids are going to be picking out chocolate-milk spilled, vomit-laden backpacks at Goodwill. 

Hap Shaughnessy

« Last Edit: August 02, 2022, 12:48:21 PM by Hap Shaughnessy »
OBE

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #26152 on: August 02, 2022, 12:52:28 PM »

OP has been banned somewhere else or they "forgot" his banner. :thinking

Edit:
https://www.resetera.com/threads/prominent-cn-commentator-our-jets-should-deploy-all-obstructive-tactics-if-those-arent-effective-i-think-its-okay-to-shoot-down-pelosis-plane.613872/page-4#post-90926754
:cop User Banned (3 Days): Thread derailment
Quote from: Nordic4tKnight
God she looks so old. Dems need younger people in leadership NOW.

Somehow this thread turned into an ageist rant…

It's ageism and body shaming all rolled into one.

It's going to be fun when Biden's age becomes a more and more prominent question in the upcoming election

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #26153 on: August 02, 2022, 01:16:06 PM »

These motherfuckers!  Domestic terrorists.  Nazi pieces of shit.  This looks like a good thread to discuss the issues with San Francisco and/or the epidemical violence against asian..oh...

Shock-thread.  Close pls  :drudge

And there it is:

From the ResetEra General Guide:
Do Not Create: Shock Threads

These are threads about news or content that is just disgusting and/or shocking, with little potential for discussion other than outrage. Nobody gains anything from these threads and you should not make them.

How strange. Usually hate crimes don't count as shock thread  :thinking

https://www.resetera.com/threads/two-asian-woman-brutally-attacked-in-liquor-store-by-man-with-cement-block.420635/
https://www.resetera.com/threads/asian-american-29-stabbed-to-death-after-leaving-an-apartment-complex-for-business-meeting.417216/
https://www.resetera.com/threads/65-year-old-asian-woman-assaulted-and-hospitalized-in-nyc-update-suspect-arrested.402055/page-4
https://www.resetera.com/threads/asian-father-walking-with-his-1-year-old-in-a-baby-stroller-was-randomly-beaten-on-the-streets-of-san-francisco.420770/page-5
https://www.resetera.com/threads/piece-of-shit-suckerpunches-elderly-asian-woman-in-sf-ends-up-in-a-stretcher.395821/page-3

Propagandhim

« Reply #26154 on: August 02, 2022, 01:28:55 PM »
:dead

Hap Shaughnessy

« Reply #26155 on: August 02, 2022, 01:46:36 PM »
And now we wait for the mods ( :cop ) to upgrade Nordic4tKnight's ban into a more serious one.
OBE

Hap Shaughnessy

« Reply #26156 on: August 02, 2022, 01:57:20 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/resident-evil-2-3-7-remake-update-performance-review.614577/#post-90900594

:cop User banned (permanent): Targeted and unsubstantiated harassment. Account in junior phase
Quote from: playsaves3
Quote from: dlauv
Beyond 3D forums. Alex from DF posts there, but it's got a bunch of people familiar with graphics rendering and they enjoy the console discussion.
sorry for this 2nd response since im still getting used to how resetera works but im not really cool with alex being listed here either without even getting into his technical bias and there is a lot as well as misleading statements he regularly mocked people and called them virgins on twitter, called people a cuck a few times, and biggest of all had some not so nice things to say about disabled people like autistic people dont think hes in that much a better position than nx in terms of morality. not that it changes much on his technical expertise and there is a lot to criticize there like how he benchmarks cpus especially in rigs or never correcting some of the blatantly wrong information he gives in some scenarios. i only listen to john and rich from df or if i have to listen to alex its only things like developer interviews
OBE

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #26157 on: August 02, 2022, 02:06:43 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/resident-evil-2-3-7-remake-update-performance-review.614577/#post-90900594

:cop User banned (permanent): Targeted and unsubstantiated harassment. Account in junior phase
Beyond 3D forums. Alex from DF posts there, but it's got a bunch of people familiar with graphics rendering and they enjoy the console discussion.
sorry for this 2nd response since im still getting used to how resetera works but im not really cool with alex being listed here either without even getting into his technical bias and there is a lot as well as misleading statements he regularly mocked people and called them virgins on twitter, called people a cuck a few times, and biggest of all had some not so nice things to say about disabled people like autistic people dont think hes in that much a better position than nx in terms of morality. not that it changes much on his technical expertise and there is a lot to criticize there like how he benchmarks cpus especially in rigs or never correcting some of the blatantly wrong information he gives in some scenarios. i only listen to john and rich from df or if i have to listen to alex its only things like developer interviews

don't forget that hes a nazi bruv :rollsafe
(ice)

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #26158 on: August 02, 2022, 02:11:26 PM »

don't forget that hes a nazi bruv :rollsafe
To be fair I can totally see the GF guys facilitate mass murder via Excel sheets and Microsoft Outlook if they were asked to help with such an endeavor.
🤴

Hap Shaughnessy

« Reply #26159 on: August 02, 2022, 02:14:57 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/prominent-cn-commentator-our-jets-should-deploy-all-obstructive-tactics-if-those-arent-effective-i-think-its-okay-to-shoot-down-pelosis-plane.613872/page-4#post-90927165

Quote from: Powdered Egg
Quote from: Nordic4tKnight
Republicans seem to be much more willing to get fresh blood into leadership positions. It boggles my mind why Democrats don’t.
Ain't it fucked up?

Republicans are WWE, Democrats are WCW, Justice Democrats/The Squad are the nWo.

:era
OBE