Author Topic: Other Forums Containment Thread  (Read 1828420 times)

BikeJesus

Re: Other Forums Containment Thread
« Reply #39840 on: February 06, 2023, 03:47:30 PM »
reddit/r/games said they weren't going to allow discussion on hogwarts, but then deleted that post and curiously seems to be allowing full discussion

:hmm

https://www.unddit.com/r/Games/comments/10qvegy/_/j6u7iuo/#comment-info

(Image removed from quote.)

"Removed comments : 41%"

Yikes, ain't slick, etc.

top pf page magic milkers
spoiler (click to show/hide)
[close]
« Last Edit: February 06, 2023, 06:47:23 PM by BikeJesus »

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #39841 on: February 06, 2023, 03:51:31 PM »
I can't express enough how much I love this turn from "we won't be covering Hogwarts legacy because we stand with the trans community" to "What the fuck why are all the reviews positive, where are the critical voices"

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #39842 on: February 06, 2023, 03:55:54 PM »
I can't express enough how much I love this turn from "we won't be covering Hogwarts legacy because we stand with the trans community" to "What the fuck why are all the reviews positive, where are the critical voices"

now I'm curious about james stephanie sterling, historically the exact sort of person to troll the review score meta with a bad review just because fuck you
Uncle

Propagandhim

« Reply #39843 on: February 06, 2023, 04:00:59 PM »
I can see his face. I hope that I never see that face, ever, outside of a dream.

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #39844 on: February 06, 2023, 04:07:05 PM »
Vonocunt going full :reeeee against ZeroVagine and OSU 16 bit in the JKR thread :dead
Margs

Kurt Russell

woke

joeboy101

• TheBore rulez
« Reply #39846 on: February 06, 2023, 04:14:54 PM »
Vonocunt going full :reeeee against ZeroVagine and OSU 16 bit in the JKR thread :dead

I also love the Ptokemin dancing they are doing that they could get banned if they keep talking about it. Riiiight, we should be so lucky.

BIONIC

Margs

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #39848 on: February 06, 2023, 04:44:06 PM »
Annoying that Metacritic are pushing its high scores - yes, it's reviewing well as the game that Potter fans have waited for, but it does not need to be top of the front page

Metacritic is also compllicit
Why is the big game that all the reviews are dropping for at the top of the front page of a website that compiles the latest reviews for video games? ???

benita

« Reply #39849 on: February 06, 2023, 04:49:42 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/nothing-forever-an-endless-seinfeld-episode-generated-by-ai-up-found-to-be-running-milkshakeduck-exe.681826/post-100812010

Where did the AI pull this from?
I know Dave won some award recently could it be due to that?

lmfao

So the weird AI generated Seinfeld thing went off the rails when Jerry started saying some transphobic shit.

Chappelle's fault obviously.

:era

benjipwns

« Reply #39850 on: February 06, 2023, 04:53:12 PM »
Let me just note for the record that I never supported game journalists and was the first supporter of the Gamercide. I always knew they were going to die on this hill instead of doing the one thing they could do to save people's lives. This is what "solidarity" looks like under capitalism, colonialism and white supremacy. This kind of constant betrayal from "allies" is why I'm so tired and I always make sure to carry my hookup knife to the fascist permanent abolition meetings to get them before they stab me in the back exactly as their corrupted blood drives them to do.

Taco Bell Tower

• Your likes are brought to you by YUM! Brands
« Reply #39851 on: February 06, 2023, 04:56:44 PM »
Yeeah, they say they're not covering it yet they won't shut up about it :society

benjipwns

« Reply #39852 on: February 06, 2023, 05:04:27 PM »
the IGN reviewer admitted on a podcast that everyone else in the office was too terrified to review the game so it got passed to him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_ee4o3oxNU&t=6212s

what a great environment we've fostered for games journalism, after they've been targeted by gamergate for so many years  :doge
Disgusting. What they should have done is permanently hire not only a trans reviewer but a trans editor and trans manager so that the review could be done by the people whose lives are put in danger by this game. When a company like IGN can't take simple steps like this to ensure that the community directly affected by a game is in position to do the review (or not as should have been done here) what hope do we have that smaller outlets will take simple steps like permanently hiring trans people to review games? It's hard not to see all games journalists as complicit in the attack on the community when not a single one upholds the human rights of trans people by allowing cis reviewers to not just review the game, not just write a review for the game but to publicly praise the game. People always ask after genocides "how could this happen?" And this right fucking here is how by everyone openly spitting on the victims as it happens. Games journalism had a chance to save lives today and instead they chose to make clear that they're yet another industry where trans people cannot be safe.

benita

« Reply #39853 on: February 06, 2023, 05:17:26 PM »
Even if you accept that JK Rowling is a piece of shit - and I can't be arsed wading into what she did or didn't actually say - I don't understand why people think that coverage of the game must be couched in an excoriation of her as an individual.

She invented the IP, great. Apart from that she's got nothing to do with it. Does it put a few cents in her pocket? Sure. But if someone makes "The Usual Suspects 2: Suspect Harder" and Spacey gets a kickback from it, is every film and pop culture journalist expected to either decline to see it or spend half a review covering his transgressions?

Even the "fuck Tom Cruise" psychos on era didn't whinge about reviewers playing it straight talking about Top Gun: Maverick.

If the Harry Potter IP in and of itself is triggering for you, I get it, avert your eyes. But "journalists" devouring each other over this is so bizarre.

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #39854 on: February 06, 2023, 05:20:44 PM »
I'm disappointed no one on ree has given it a really shitty nickname like Bigot's Terfery they all use tbh :gurl
(ice)

Boredfrom

« Reply #39855 on: February 06, 2023, 05:22:27 PM »
Quote from: Uncle link=topic=48241.msg3087055#msg3087055date=1675712102
the IGN reviewer admitted on a podcast that everyone else in the office was too terrified to review the game so it got passed to him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_ee4o3oxNU&t=6212s

what a great environment we've fostered for games journalism, after they've been targeted by gamergate for so many years  :doge

Nobody is forcing anybody, look:

Just a reminder that Era officially banned talking about that game. Don't want this thread to get banned due to it

Just reminding since there's for sure going to be a lot of Holo and other vtuber streams of it from what I see so far. Bae is doing a stream tonight of memorizing spells from the series. Quite a few JP also mentioned streaming the game this week

Just hope none of them say anything stupid if/when chat brings it up

https://www.resetera.com/threads/virtual-youtuber-ot2-clap-clap-next-thread.452203/page-1193#post-100840885

You can stream anything as long you don’t say shit that can get you cancelled. :awesome

benjipwns

« Reply #39856 on: February 06, 2023, 05:42:51 PM »
But "journalists" devouring each other over this is so bizarre.
When you see people in your field eagerly lining people up for execution on behalf of an unrepentant fascist monster I think calling them out on Twitter really is the least you could do.

Uncle

• Have You Ever
Uncle

Boredfrom

« Reply #39858 on: February 06, 2023, 05:54:31 PM »
“I hope those stupid bitches vtubers don’t say stupid shit about the whole Joanne’ situation, I don’t want to punch them cancel them.”

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #39859 on: February 06, 2023, 06:03:41 PM »
you know what's perfect for celebrating the release of an unclean, satanic, transphobic witch game

discussing it on page 666 :doge
Uncle

D3RANG3D

• The Bore's Like Bot

ShutUp

« Reply #39862 on: February 06, 2023, 06:22:03 PM »
https://twitter.com/EggerDC/status/1622600672670621697

RE's reaction:

ign not giving a shit. Not that anyone ever supposed they did but still.

I mean when they’re coming in hot with a groveling, boot kissing review you know absolutely no one gives a shit over there. That they posted this means they’re about as genuine as Rowling. They were made for each other. Fuck IGN.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/j-k-rowling-and-her-legacy-of-hate-the-uk-gender-critical-movement.643740/post-100820122

Very normal behavior

That’s a whole lot of not discussing the banned game  :wag

BIONIC

« Reply #39863 on: February 06, 2023, 06:40:00 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/michael-scott-in-mass-effect.683923/#post-100831294

Quote from: Carnby, post: 100831294, member: 3835
Maybe it's because I know which scene Michael Scott was pulled from for each joke, but I found it disjointed.

Quote from: Pho Kew, post: 100831747, member: 107801
Crazy

Unfortunate you were able to watch such a niche show which ruined this video for you.

Quote from: Carnby, post: 100832035, member: 3835
Har har. Added to ignore list.

One alien in place of a news crew asking what happened didn't work for me. In the scene Michael is talking to a group of people and it was obvious in this clip.

Edit: Also, it used Michael Scott from season 1 and then from later seasons. They're basically two different people.

:nintendo :shaking
Margs

Hap Shaughnessy

• Canadian Ambassador to Guam (Ret.)
« Reply #39864 on: February 06, 2023, 06:40:06 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/hogwarts-legacy-review-thread.683977/

:cop User Banned (Permanent): Trolling on a sensitive subject. Ignoring clear policy.
OBE

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #39865 on: February 06, 2023, 06:43:23 PM »
"this other guy though, we decided to ban him because our policies were unclear"
Uncle

benita

« Reply #39866 on: February 06, 2023, 06:56:15 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/michael-scott-in-mass-effect.683923/#post-100831294

Quote from: Carnby, post: 100831294, member: 3835
Maybe it's because I know which scene Michael Scott was pulled from for each joke, but I found it disjointed.

Quote from: Pho Kew, post: 100831747, member: 107801
Crazy

Unfortunate you were able to watch such a niche show which ruined this video for you.

Quote from: Carnby, post: 100832035, member: 3835
Har har. Added to ignore list.

One alien in place of a news crew asking what happened didn't work for me. In the scene Michael is talking to a group of people and it was obvious in this clip.

Edit: Also, it used Michael Scott from season 1 and then from later seasons. They're basically two different people.

:nintendo :shaking

Why hasn't anyone raised what a racist homophobe Michael Scott is?

benjipwns

« Reply #39867 on: February 06, 2023, 07:00:32 PM »
Can we not ignore that MINDY KALING was on The Office?!?

Greatness Gone

« Reply #39868 on: February 06, 2023, 07:14:36 PM »
Quote from: Kinthey, post: 100845250, member: 17780
Samuel Beckett's guidelines have already been controversial in the past so this isn't all new, but I'm not sure if the university made the best call by ignoring all the non-male people working on the production. I kind of wonder if it would have been okay if the whole behind the scenes production was all-male as long as there was an open casting call for the five actors.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/irish-director%E2%80%99s-all-male-beckett-play-cancelled-as-only-men-could-audition.684040/

do they not realize calling females non-male is...sexist (and exactly the kind of terminology JKR is trying to fight against :teehee)?

Polident Hive

« Reply #39869 on: February 06, 2023, 07:59:52 PM »
https://twitter.com/itsgfreviews/status/1622660113923440642

It’s been a long and trying road. But it’s done. We got them.

Greatness Gone

« Reply #39872 on: February 06, 2023, 08:12:22 PM »
Queer people want to be allowed to exist and have media where we exist.

Media like...Hogwarts Legacy? :teehee

benjipwns

« Reply #39873 on: February 06, 2023, 08:19:54 PM »
KEEP YOUR FUCKING BLOOD MONEY YOU COMPLETE PIECES OF SHIT

https://twitter.com/JessicaBoddy/status/1622673791670263852
https://twitter.com/WitchyTQ/status/1622685707000250368

spoiler (click to show/hide)
Grayce 🪴
@GameswithGrayce
This might be helpful into understanding why this still isn’t the right thing to do. You can raise money playing many alternative magic and wizard/witch based games that don’t actively hurt trans people. 😔
The Chapy Guy
@ChapyGuy
I think everyone would be a lot happier if you simply didn't play it and show off the game
Mitton Toque
@mittongaymes
You're still giving exposure to the game, the creators, and JKR by playing it. Just raising money for the Trevor Project doesn't make it better.
Gneisha ✨
@_Gneisha
It honestly doesn't matter if you got the game free, you're still giving them free publicity by streaming/reviewing. There's plenty of other wizard/magic games out there you can play. Saying "it's okay, we're raising money for charity" doesn't absolve you.

Like, the game is heavy on antisemitic, racist themes in a franchise created by one of the worst TERFs out there. I get it, I grew up with HP and I loved it, but I love my trans friends way more. I hope you reconsider.
Renée B. Prismatica 🏳️‍⚧️
@MsPrismatica
or you could just, y'know, not play it at all?
Andrew
@AndrewD8Red
One thing this has highlighted is how wonderful your fanbase is.

But as others have said, this video, however you slice it, will be harmful to an incredibly marginalised community.
ShaiJW
@ShaiWeinstein
That doesn't make it better. Instead just donate to the Trevor Project and play a different game. I don't care if the game is good or bad when it's existence is harmful to a marginalized group and you're still giving it free publicity. The best course of action is to ignore it
Sam Burnett
@Mavakor
That doesn’t even come close to making up for it. You are giving bigotry a platform and I genuinely expected better of you and this truly shameless attempt to justify your actions is just making it worse
Camille Grinnaux
@CamilleGrinnaux
You're still giving it exposure. Honestly, this could be the best game of all time but I won't partake because trans lives are more important to me than a few hours of entertainment.
evelyn
@starry_evie
in addition to jkr making money from use of her i.p, the game has an anti-Semitic plot. whether you bought it or not, please don’t play it. don’t give it publicity. play something else to raise money. please listen to us
Roxo42
@Roxo422
Nope, not a good look. Damn shame, I loved your content.

Hope the fundraising goes well.
darren (nobody likes you when you’re 2023)
@DarrenTweetGood
Massively MASSIVELY disappointed in you guys for this
Chris Jantzi
@great_jantzitsu
I mean, cool for Trevor Project, but I really wish you weren't platforming the game at all, you know? You're still advertising for them, even if you pan the shit out of it.

I love y'all, but I don't love you're doing this. Kinda hate it, if I'm honest.
Sazime
@Sazime
Congrats on all the attention, but this sucks. Play a different game and support the Trevor Project, otherwise you're just hedging and missing the bigger picture.
Brandon.exe
@brandonrchinn
You guys are going to have to make a much stronger response than this.
[close]
« Last Edit: February 07, 2023, 06:45:30 AM by benjipwns »

benjipwns

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #39875 on: February 06, 2023, 08:30:28 PM »
There's no winning move for the smaller content creators. Say you don't cover it, lots of people upset, say you cover it, lots of people upset.  :lol

« Reply #39876 on: February 06, 2023, 08:37:38 PM »
I don't imagine HL to have a ton of staying power, but for at least a few weeks, Era is going to be in their biggest media-related bubble yet. Bigger than when they don't know certain content creators or Minecraft community nonsense or whatever. The game is going to be EVERYWHERE. It already arguably is and the thing isn't even out yet. The #1 streamer is playing it on Twitch right now.  And unlike a lot of the less popular stuff they successfully cast outside their bubble, Harry Potter is a genuine global phenomenon with almost the entirety of its overseas audience knowing nothing about the controversy with JKR.

I posted this here in late 2020:

Seems like Era is about to get a lot more paranoid, which will make posting there an even more miserable experience for normal people.  I feel like Harry Potter is going to kill the site entirely.

Don't think it'll actually happen, but I am anticipating at the very least a Cyberpunk-style fallout from it. It might not "be coming from inside the forum" like that did, but unless they actually behave and follow the rules for however long the game is relevant, them being crazy militant over this will be on full display to members and outsiders alike. I'd say Moba would step in, but I genuinely don't think they give a shit until some real world shit goes down like a member assaulting a streamer that played the game or something. More likely scenario is they just continue to chisel away at the remaining sanity of the forum until no one wants to be there when they're constantly made out to be horrible people for their media consumption.

PogiJones

« Reply #39877 on: February 06, 2023, 08:37:45 PM »
I gotta start using "This ___ has run its course" when things aren't going my way. 

Dismissing concerns about concern trolling with inflammatory comparisons in a sensitive thread has run its course.

benjipwns

« Reply #39878 on: February 06, 2023, 08:43:54 PM »
Warner Bros. blueballing all of Kotaku while handing these things out like candy to streamers and YouTubers would make for an interesting thread for "the zeitgeist of the gaming community" to discuss. But that damn Joanne won't stop drinking blood out of queer skulls.

benjipwns

« Reply #39879 on: February 06, 2023, 08:47:33 PM »
Since I wanted to get that zeitgeist quote correct, let's take another look back at Jason's heady reporting in the wake of Elon destroying Twitter last October:
But the ResetEra story is an example of a community actively mobilizing and rapidly moving from one website to another, which some groups of Twitter users may want to imitate in the wake of new management.

It’s not too hard to imagine, say, video game Twitter or basketball Twitter collectively organizing to find a new internet home. Taken one step further, it’s also not too hard to imagine a large chunk of Twitter’s users migrating in droves to a new, similar platform, the way Digg readers switched to Reddit in 2010 following a buggy redesign that gave paying users more power over normal ones (sound familiar?).

Migrations like this always occur after a long period of simmering unease and tension, which has already happened. Now we just have to wait for the tipping point. If users revolt en masse when Musk starts implementing his controversial new ideas, be it unbanning a polarizing user or giving big advantages to paid subscribers, they’ll likely look for a new place to spend their time.

Hap Shaughnessy

« Reply #39880 on: February 06, 2023, 08:49:59 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/j-k-rowling-and-her-legacy-of-hate-the-uk-gender-critical-movement.643740/page-44#post-100847674

Quote from:  TheEchosOfTheCyborg
I've also been rewatching DS9 (sans a few episodes like the Mirror Universe ones and the awful ones like Profit and Lace) and there's a quote that's been going over and over in my head it just reflex what I few about Rowling, just replace Dukat with Rowling:

"You know, old man, sometimes life seems so complicated. Nothing is truly good or truly evil. Everything seems to be a shade of gray. And then you spend some time with a woman like Rowling, and you realize that there is such a thing as truly evil."

:dead
OBE

benjipwns

« Reply #39881 on: February 06, 2023, 08:56:30 PM »
Also good from that post:
Quote from: TheEchosOfTheCyborg
I really wish there were laws that forced Platform holders to punish and ban hate speech, I wish I could see the day Rowling got kicked off Twitter for her vileness but given how hateful the current leaders are in the UK and the US, I can't see it happening.
:american

omg:
Quote from: Linkark07
You know, that Dukat's analogy with Joanne is on point. In many ways they are the same. Gul'Rowling.

benjipwns

« Reply #39882 on: February 06, 2023, 08:57:47 PM »
Quote from: sprsk
Just popping into say y'all are awesome and to keep up the good fight. Crazy how one small gaming forum can make such a profound impact.

Cheststrongwell

« Reply #39883 on: February 06, 2023, 09:02:12 PM »
Just popping into say y'all are awesome and to keep up the good fight. Crazy how one small gaming forum can make such a profound impact.

These bitches are delusional  :lol

benjipwns

« Reply #39884 on: February 06, 2023, 09:05:08 PM »
At oh eight hundred hours, station time, the gaming community formally declared war against Joanne. They have already struck fifteen bases along the TERF border. So, this is a huge victory for the good guys. This may even be the turning point of the entire war. There's even a 'Welcome to the Fight' party tonight in the wardroom. So I lied, I cheated, I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But most damning thing of all, I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again, I would. Garak was right about one thing. A guilty conscience is a small price to pay for the safety of the trans community, so I will learn to live with it. Because I can live with it. I can live with it. Computer, erase that entire personal log.

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #39885 on: February 06, 2023, 09:09:52 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/j-k-rowling-and-her-legacy-of-hate-the-uk-gender-critical-movement.643740/page-44#post-100847674

I've also been rewatching DS9 (sans a few episodes like the Mirror Universe ones and the awful ones like Profit and Lace) and there's a quote that's been going over and over in my head it just reflex what I few about Rowling, just replace Dukat with Rowling:

"You know, old man, sometimes life seems so complicated. Nothing is truly good or truly evil. Everything seems to be a shade of gray. And then you spend some time with a woman like Rowling, and you realize that there is such a thing as truly evil."

You know, that Dukat's analogy with Joanne is on point. In many ways they are the same. Gul'Rowling.

I case people don't know, the character of Dukat was in charge of brutal labor camps, raped a prisoner for 15 years and probably committed every war crime in the book. Basically exactly like Rowling
« Last Edit: February 06, 2023, 09:15:58 PM by HaughtyFrank »

Averon

« Reply #39886 on: February 06, 2023, 09:20:45 PM »
Ummm...so where are the bodies? I've been told this game's releases kicks off a global trans genocide. Bodies of innocent trans people should be littering the streets  by now.

D3RANG3D

• The Bore's Like Bot
« Reply #39887 on: February 06, 2023, 09:22:35 PM »

I case people don't know, the character of Dukat was in charge of brutal labor camps, raped a prisoner for 15 years and probably committed every war crime in the book. Basically exactly like Rowling

Hap Shaughnessy

« Reply #39888 on: February 06, 2023, 09:28:39 PM »

https://www.resetera.com/threads/j-k-rowling-and-her-legacy-of-hate-the-uk-gender-critical-movement.643740/page-44#post-100848571
Quote from: deimosmasque  Moderator
You know she probably does think there should be a statue of her in front of ever building where a trans massacre occurred.

And also laments that trans people don't realize how much she has helped them.

:rofl
OBE

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #39889 on: February 06, 2023, 09:33:42 PM »

Reeeeesetera: You know, the Taliban and ISIS, there's a little bit of a grey area there.

Also Reeeeesetera: JK Rowling (TERF bitch) is the essence is pure evil.
Spud

benjipwns

« Reply #39890 on: February 06, 2023, 09:35:00 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/j-k-rowling-and-her-legacy-of-hate-the-uk-gender-critical-movement.643740/page-44#post-100848571
You know she probably does think there should be a statue of her in front of ever building where a trans massacre occurred.
So no Joanne statues? :fbm

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #39891 on: February 06, 2023, 09:35:12 PM »
Yep, those seven copies that otherwise would have been sold to kyujigiji and her hypocritical crew have definitely had an impact.
Spud

Boredfrom

« Reply #39892 on: February 06, 2023, 09:35:53 PM »
Trans Massacre?

benjipwns

« Reply #39893 on: February 06, 2023, 09:39:12 PM »
Trans Massacre?
You know, the ones she spent millions of dollars of funding on planning and executing personally. Don't dismiss what she did.

Boredfrom

« Reply #39894 on: February 06, 2023, 09:42:07 PM »
The only Trans Massacre that I know is from Transformers The Movie.

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #39895 on: February 06, 2023, 09:42:39 PM »
So no Joanne statues? :fbm
There's no way that deimosmasque account isn't just an elaborate troll from kiwi farms or something. No way.
Spud

Hap Shaughnessy

« Reply #39896 on: February 06, 2023, 10:02:48 PM »
I'm waiting to see which posters catch a ban. :popcorn

https://www.resetera.com/threads/j-k-rowling-and-her-legacy-of-hate-the-uk-gender-critical-movement.643740/page-44#post-100849066

:cop User Banned (1 Month): Ignoring the staff post regarding banned content
Quote from: Laughing Banana
https://www.engadget.com/hogwarts-legacy-boycott-editorial-110018998.html
Why I’m reviewing Hogwarts Legacy | Engadget
In the lead-up to our review of Hogwarts Legacy, senior reporter Jessica Conditt discusses the controversy surrounding the game..
www.engadget.com

Curious, what do you guys think about this?

:hmm
OBE

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #39897 on: February 06, 2023, 10:03:04 PM »
I can barely remember what JK Rowling has even said about transgender issues, but I'm going to guess that it's not what it has been twisted into being :thinking
(ice)

BikeJesus

« Reply #39898 on: February 06, 2023, 10:06:29 PM »
Gee, I wonder why laughing banana thought it would be ok to post that? It is a mystery.

benjipwns

« Reply #39899 on: February 06, 2023, 10:07:01 PM »
I can barely remember what JK Rowling has even said about transgender issues, but I'm going to guess that it's not what it has been twisted into being :thinking
It's not what she said, it's what she meant.