Author Topic: Other Forums Containment Thread  (Read 1784632 times)

Jansen

Re: Off-Site Discussion: Salty Crackers
« Reply #8100 on: November 19, 2021, 06:16:03 PM »
Please don't do this internet I can't I just can't be accepting of plural systems aka attention whoring or possibly legit mental illness

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #8101 on: November 19, 2021, 06:36:55 PM »
Twitter is a fucking show right now. :lol

Not gonna bother reading past the first page in that Era thread since every post will be the same.
Read this instead https://www.reddit.com/r/lgbt/comments/qxhsvv/serious_what_are_your_pronouns_and_what_is_your/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

I am a biromantic, aegosexual, cis woman. Pleasure to meet you.

Panromantic Demisexual transmasculine
biromantic
Is this a dlc class from Diablo 4? Biromancer.
Is a biromancer a wizard that uses a pen instead of a wand?
Spud

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #8102 on: November 19, 2021, 06:38:02 PM »
Please don't do this internet I can't I just can't be accepting of plural systems aka attention whoring or possibly legit mental illness
Plural systems and demiomnipanmegaminorsexuals are two sides of the same coin.
Spud

Ghoul

• Cremation will be my last chance to have a smoking hot body. We have already made the arrangements.
« Reply #8103 on: November 19, 2021, 06:38:45 PM »
The bore system dislikes your post.

From

Filler headmate

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #8104 on: November 19, 2021, 06:40:53 PM »
Pretty systemphobic of Resetera to not allow alt accounts

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #8105 on: November 19, 2021, 06:56:59 PM »
User Banned (1 week): trolling
The right call. The standard of criminal guilt is "beyond a reasonable doubt" and the best the prosecution put up to assuage those doubts were a couple pixels in a couple frames of Rittenhouse maybe raising his gun at someone.

You're not missing anything. The "crossing state lines" thing is a totally trumped up claim of impropriety. It might be a very small factor in the argument that Rittenhouse was there to instigate violence and forfeits his claim to self-defense, but the other more direct elements you would need to get to proving that just aren't there. So that's why you hear about it so much even though it means next to nothing on it's own.
User banned (permanent): trolling

So if someone commits a crime and doesn’t receive proper punishment, another way in which the justice system could “prevail” is public execution? Is this Candace Owens’ Era account?
No. The justice system did not help JR's victims at all. But had JR been murdered, wrongfully, that would have been well, wrong. The justice is the fact that our Justice system deemed the killing in self defense. JR was in the wrong, he did lots of wrong things all his life.

lmao, tell us how you really feel.

Sounds like you're sympathizing with child molesters.

That image is Trayvon at 12yo, and while he obviously never should have been profiled, questioned, or trailed by Zimmerman, he was allegedly killed while bashing Zimmerman's head against the concrete, which was corroborated by the prosecution's own witnesses. That post is the kind of bad faith misinformation that makes us look as stupid as Fox News pundits.

How would we know what he was thinking?

This is again self-defense case around split second moments. Again not supporting Kyle.

What is immoral/shitty is not always illegal.
When all you have is a bag of hammers.

Meanwhile you still have users (cough RedMercury cough) accusing those who point out the legalities of the situation as "terrorist sympathizers" and others wishing for "street justice."

Thirty-Ought-Six

« Reply #8106 on: November 19, 2021, 06:58:58 PM »
A decade ago there was a study showing Fox News made people less informed than watching no news at all. I'm pretty sure that other news sources are catching up, or have even surpassed, that level of factual ignorance, at least in specific cases.

Still kind of have to blame conservatives and Fox News though. "Triggering the libs" may be fun, but when you do it non-stop for decades, can you really be shocked when you finally succeed in driving them out of their minds?

benjipwns

« Reply #8107 on: November 19, 2021, 06:59:03 PM »
Quote from: Nepenthe
Quote from: Mercury Fred
They so clearly expect to get away with literal murder at this point and I do not know how we're coming back from this. It's so fucking grim.
Come back from what?

America never stopped being a place where pissy white men can murder people that offend their sensibilities and get away with it.

Like, hell, at this point I'm tired of people perpetuating this paralysis of utter shock that America of all places could be a land where white supremacy exists. It's useless, the bleeding heart version of "thoughts and prayers."

Like goddamn, after 400 years, 5 of which were spent with this place in existence, of minorities telling you over and over again that this is just the norm, and still some of you just don't get it? Really? You're actually shocked? You think this country has "fallen?"

It's always been a shithole.

That's part of the problem. The time spent acting like this is some new trend is time we could've been spent actually figuring out solutions to this shit. You know what was a shock? Darren Wilson getting clapped by the courts. That was a fucking glitch in the system.
So clearly you haven't been paying attention to like... anything that has been happening with Black people and leftists since civil rights era ended. The only thing that has changed is that social media has made white fuckery non-ignorable now, which is causing a conservative backlash. But indignant, self-absorbed white right wingers have literally always gotten leniency from the courts, even after murdering goddamn cops sometimes. Like, holy shit if this is the level of awareness of the situation on the ground from people on my side, then we're fucking screwed.
:popular

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #8108 on: November 19, 2021, 07:30:07 PM »
Serious question, what is a demiomnisexual?
Demiomnisexual is an identity where one is both demisexual and omnisexual. One can be attracted to any gender (though gender may often still play a role in one's attraction), but requires an emotional bond before experiencing sexual attraction. The connection can be romantic, platonic, or some other form of connection. Forming an emotional bond with someone does not mean that one is automatically attracted to said person, as it just means there's now a possibility for one to feel attraction.
:hmm

I would like to point out that I am not demisexual despite anything you may have heard from demi.
©@©™

railGUN

• If my bones are breaking would you tell me that I'm weak?
« Reply #8109 on: November 19, 2021, 07:35:58 PM »
So if an armed Proud Boys protest gathers the state over, I can show up with an AR-15, provoke people, and then murder them when they respond to my provocation and get away with it? Am I understanding this correctly?

:whatsthedeal
Fish<

D3RANG3D

• The Bore's Like Bot
« Reply #8110 on: November 19, 2021, 07:38:47 PM »
 :shaking

benjipwns

« Reply #8111 on: November 19, 2021, 07:52:28 PM »
So if an armed Proud Boys protest gathers the state over, I can show up with an AR-15, provoke people, and then murder them when they respond to my provocation and get away with it? Am I understanding this correctly?
I would advise you to check with a local attorney from that state before you try to deliberately exploit a law in order to murder people.

10centtacos

« Reply #8112 on: November 19, 2021, 07:57:16 PM »

Don’t forget the white tears

:rejoice

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #8113 on: November 19, 2021, 08:03:00 PM »
Is a biromancer a wizard that uses a pen instead of a wand?

a biromancer is a wizard from the bire   :wow
Uncle

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #8114 on: November 19, 2021, 08:05:45 PM »
Their social media accounts are particularly bad at this and have been ever since Trump took over the world.

I mean... in fairness, outside looking in, a significant portion of the US left wing went full distinguished mentally-challenged fellow when Trump got elected.
A significant portion of the right wing went full distinguished mentally-challenged fellow when Obama did.

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #8115 on: November 19, 2021, 08:07:18 PM »
America never stopped being a place where pissy white men can murder people that offend their sensibilities and get away with it.

ok but has it also always been a place where someone can kill two angry whites and injure a third and the perpetrator goes free?

sounds like a new precedent to me  :jeb
Uncle

benjipwns

« Reply #8116 on: November 19, 2021, 08:12:40 PM »
ATTN ResetERA.com posters who are now seeking ways to try to murder protesters, do not hire this man:

(prosecutors cannot appeal, and a Batson challenge is about striking jurors from the pool)

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #8117 on: November 19, 2021, 08:13:34 PM »
Also way to further stigmatize mental illness by implying only crazy people don't have a conscience

:wut

Jenkem

• MARANAX INFIRMUX
« Reply #8118 on: November 19, 2021, 09:04:25 PM »
Have these people looked at the case at all, apart from blindly following awful takes on twitter?

I see tweets about the black people he shot. He shot 3 white people.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''white'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

commies and resetters are upset he killed their masters :doge

that and the fact that any of them could have been a child rapist lunging at a teenager so it really hits home for them

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #8119 on: November 19, 2021, 09:06:12 PM »
Quote from: Mercury Fred
They so clearly expect to get away with literal murder at this point and I do not know how we're coming back from this. It's so fucking grim.
Come back from what?

Like, hell, at this point I'm tired of people perpetuating this paralysis of utter shock that America of all places could be a land where white supremacy exists. It's useless, the bleeding heart version of "thoughts and prayers."

Like goddamn, after 400 years, 5 of which were spent with this place in existence, of minorities telling you over and over again that this is just the norm, and still some of you just don't get it? Really? You're actually shocked? You think this country has "fallen?"

It's always been a shithole.

That's part of the problem. The time spent acting like this is some new trend is time we could've been spent actually figuring out solutions to this shit. You know what was a shock? Darren Wilson getting clapped by the courts. That was a fucking glitch in the system.
So clearly you haven't been paying attention to like... anything that has been happening with Black people and leftists since civil rights era ended. The only thing that has changed is that social media has made white fuckery non-ignorable now, which is causing a conservative backlash. But indignant, self-absorbed white right wingers have literally always gotten leniency from the courts, even after murdering goddamn cops sometimes. Like, holy shit if this is the level of awareness of the situation on the ground from people on my side, then we're fucking screwed.
:popular

I'm smarter than you and have been for longer.  Every Nep-On post ever.
sigh

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #8120 on: November 19, 2021, 09:31:03 PM »

Go ahead and try it. I dare you.
Spud

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #8121 on: November 19, 2021, 09:32:35 PM »

ok but has it also always been a place where someone can kill two angry whites and injure a third and the perpetrator goes free?

sounds like a new precedent to me  :jeb
If the perpetrator is white, then....
Spud

Jenkem

• MARANAX INFIRMUX
« Reply #8122 on: November 19, 2021, 09:47:05 PM »
resetera: hahah chud, fuck around and find out

"well, they found out." -mark richards, attorney

resetera:  :pika

:doge

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #8123 on: November 19, 2021, 10:12:59 PM »
Rittenhouse trial is so last week, i'm all about Ahmaud Arbery now.

Jenkem

• MARANAX INFIRMUX
« Reply #8124 on: November 19, 2021, 10:17:40 PM »
Rittenhouse trial is so last week, i'm all about Ahmaud Arbery now.

the mcmichaels will be found guilty and resetera will still find something to complain about and cry racism.

screenshot this post.

SmokyDave

« Reply #8125 on: November 19, 2021, 10:26:19 PM »

Tut tut. Reset helping spread the influence of Rowling to the masses.

From here.

SmokyDave

« Reply #8126 on: November 19, 2021, 10:32:05 PM »
Fuck it, double post:

https://www.resetera.com/threads/jury-reaches-a-verdict-in-kyle-rittenhouse-murder-case-not-guilty-on-all-counts.516537/page-26#post-77392299

Quote from: RedShirt
*quoting Nepenthe*

Jesus. You are such a piece of shit. When have you ever been honest you dog shit bigoted cunt?

Crikey. Seems Neppy had frayed someone’s last nerve.

D3RANG3D

• The Bore's Like Bot
« Reply #8127 on: November 19, 2021, 10:35:53 PM »

samir

« Reply #8128 on: November 19, 2021, 10:35:54 PM »
I haven't really been following this case, but reading that thread one gets the impression that this Rittenhouse fella killed a bunch of black people. Do some people actually think that, or wtf is going on?

D3RANG3D

• The Bore's Like Bot
« Reply #8129 on: November 19, 2021, 10:37:04 PM »
The fake news media running amok.

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #8130 on: November 19, 2021, 10:38:15 PM »
Fuck it, double post:

https://www.resetera.com/threads/jury-reaches-a-verdict-in-kyle-rittenhouse-murder-case-not-guilty-on-all-counts.516537/page-26#post-77392299

*quoting Nepenthe*

Jesus. You are such a piece of shit. When have you ever been honest you dog shit bigoted cunt?

86 posts since 30 Oct 2017.

Post it on your main account you pussy.
Spud

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #8131 on: November 19, 2021, 10:56:51 PM »
86 posts is a lot considering he was only a redshirt

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #8132 on: November 19, 2021, 10:59:55 PM »
Fuck it, double post:

*quoting Nepenthe*

Quote from: Nep
We should be taking issue with everything, including the fuck-ass jury. They made an unjust outcome. So fuck 'em too. Whatever happens to them happens

Cool administrator of your 4 million dollar forum

10centtacos

« Reply #8133 on: November 19, 2021, 11:05:29 PM »
Killing people in self-defense is wrong. If those jury members get murdered in cold blood, so be it.

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #8134 on: November 19, 2021, 11:12:33 PM »
This Rottenhouse kid is no Raylan Givens.

Jenkem

• MARANAX INFIRMUX
« Reply #8135 on: November 19, 2021, 11:12:56 PM »
maybe nepenthe lives in wisconsin and car source is where she got her car so she's mad after finding out she got shafted on the terms of the loan and now it's personal for her :doge

Jenkem

• MARANAX INFIRMUX
« Reply #8136 on: November 19, 2021, 11:19:14 PM »
I haven't really been following this case, but reading that thread one gets the impression that this Rittenhouse fella killed a bunch of black people. Do some people actually think that, or wtf is going on?

yes, tons of idiots on twitter and the MSM (though I assume they know but are just doing their job as propaganda mouthpieces) have consistently implied he not only killed black people but went there specifically to kill black people (which is odd because he had plenty of ample opportunities to do so and yet never did)

real perceptive, bitch.  :doge it reeks of the midwit meme w/ a splash of dunning-kruger effect

Mostima

« Reply #8137 on: November 19, 2021, 11:38:28 PM »
People have been obsessing over this case for over a year and most of them still somehow don't even have the basic facts right. I bet 99% of the people tweeting about it don't even know what the Kenosha riots were even about.

Coffee Dog

« Reply #8138 on: November 19, 2021, 11:52:14 PM »
The difference between wanting to kill black people and wanting to kill black lives matter protestors is functionally nil.  ::)

benjipwns

« Reply #8139 on: November 19, 2021, 11:59:42 PM »

Quote from: Nep
We should be taking issue with everything, including the fuck-ass jury. They made an unjust outcome. So fuck 'em too. Whatever happens to them happens

Cool administrator of your 4 million dollar forum
Implicitly threatening jurors for doing their jobs is very cool.

benjipwns

« Reply #8140 on: November 20, 2021, 12:00:49 AM »
Fuck it, double post:

*quoting Nepenthe*

User Banned (Permanent): Hostility towards a staff member
lol at the ban reason

benjipwns

« Reply #8141 on: November 20, 2021, 12:04:52 AM »
I mean, I'm gonna be honest. Laws don't really matter when it comes to ethics, by which I mean the laws are just a reflection of what governments and those who control them find important, which in turn isn't equivalent to what is just. The laws of a country that routinely and consciously results in favorable outcomes for white people just because they're white are frankly not worth respecting. So like...who the fuck cares if the jury would've had to have subverted "the system" to put Kyle away? Why are we acting like the American judicial system, a system that for hundreds of years was like "yeah slavery's cool", deserves such a veneer of legitimacy that anyone has to be okay with the results it spits out from its algorithms?

We should be taking issue with everything, including the fuck-ass jury. They made an unjust outcome. So fuck 'em too. Whatever happens to them happens.
Vigilantism is neither here nor there. If Kyle is found dead some day, oh well.

I just want people to stop legitimizing white killers being freed by saying "The outcome sucked, but oh well that's the appropriate outcome due to the system."

You don't have to accept that framing, and doing so just gives white supremacists ammo.

Either a legal system produces mainly bad outcomes, or mainly good ones. If it produces mainly bad ones, then it doesn't actually matter if the outcomes are the logical results of the system's inner workings. Like, no one thinks returning slaves was good because that was the law. Indeed, breaking the law in this instance would be the just result. And imagine being that so-called abolitionist who went "Yo, Dave you can't HELP them escape because that's undermining the system. It sucks but what can you do."

Dave is the actual ally here.

Kyle going free is bad because the system is bad. It's all bad. To give any quarter to that simply because he was freed by a jury as per legal precedent is absurd.
I mean, I don't think we're going to start doing any dismantling by working within the system myself. All I'm really suggesting here in the moment is a reframing of how we think about the relationship between law and ethics. I think the moment we say "I am okay with the outcome of a white supremacist walking free because the system led to the outcome," or shit like Biden did today with "the justice system works" or whatever, then you stop priming yourself to start any forward thinking towards solving these problems of always letting white supremacists go free.
At this point I think we're just splitting hairs with regards to disagreement. I didn't expect any different either. Indeed, I am exponentially less mad at what happened then I am at what I perceive to be people on my side constantly ceding ground to the continued normalization of the system's perpetuation of racism and right-wing tomfoolery.

Little things go a long way. If you want to say "I'm not shocked," you're displaying a general sense of awareness of the case, regardless of your political affiliations. To say "I am okay with the outcome" or "the justice system works," instead, means you are okay with these racist outcomes so long as they come from the system when, ultimately, I don't want anyone to be okay with any of it because the system is fundamentally set up to continue allowing petty white men to act out their hero fantasies and murder minorities and leftists.

You should, indeed, blame the jury, just as much as you blame the subpar laws, evidence, prosecution, the judge, and the noted effects of white supremacy, because it is all a part of a bad system. This doesn't mean you don't work on the side to change the laws. All I'm asking people is to have better due diligence and stop giving quarter to white supremacists systems and colonialization, especially when a lot of this reframing costs nothing except the calories it takes to type "fuck these jurors."
If my memory and armchair law degree is worth anything then yes, juries can actually decide whatever outcome they want to. It's called jury nullification.
Good god, she's dumb.

benjipwns

« Reply #8142 on: November 20, 2021, 12:05:53 AM »
Also this is not something that's only going to affect the US it's going to happen all over the world and in less than 100 years since WWII.
:awesome

Boredfrom

« Reply #8143 on: November 20, 2021, 12:29:00 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/pac-man-museum-announcement-trailer.516459/page-3#post-77389884

Quote from: touchfuzzy
. You know what, and I know this definitely falls into “hot take” category but…

Pac-Man kinda sucks. I don’t think I’ve ever played a Pac-Man game and actually had fun. I understand it’s a 100 year old arcade game and you maybe had to be there at the time, like the original Donkey Kong (which also sucks). But at least they turned that around into some awesome platformer games… they tried that with Pac-Man too and those games are all bad too. 

Fucking millennials.

benjipwns

« Reply #8144 on: November 20, 2021, 12:36:01 AM »
PLAY 👏 PAC 👏 MAN 👏 CHAMPIONSHIP 👏 EDITION 👏 DX+

DJ Bedroom

« Reply #8145 on: November 20, 2021, 12:50:14 AM »
I think pacman kinda sucks.
But CEDX is fucking incredible

SmokyDave

« Reply #8146 on: November 20, 2021, 02:08:23 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/with-multiversuss-announcement-heres-a-friendly-reminder-that-j-k-rowling-is-a-piece-of-shit-terf.516720/page-2#post-77397024

Quote from: LaughingBanana
There are people who claim Cyberpunk represent things that they are morally opposed against and yet they still bought and/or played the game nonetheless, enthusiastically even.

It will be the same with HP games and stuff.
Mmm hmm. ‘People’.

PogiJones

« Reply #8147 on: November 20, 2021, 08:14:03 AM »
Serious question, what is a demiomnisexual?
Demiomnisexual is an identity where one is both demisexual and omnisexual. One can be attracted to any gender (though gender may often still play a role in one's attraction), but requires an emotional bond before experiencing sexual attraction. The connection can be romantic, platonic, or some other form of connection. Forming an emotional bond with someone does not mean that one is automatically attracted to said person, as it just means there's now a possibility for one to feel attraction.
:hmm
That word salad perfectly captures how people make things complicated for the sake of being complicated.
No no, my boner is different than yours and everyone else's boner. My boner is a special boner.

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #8148 on: November 20, 2021, 08:57:37 AM »
People have been obsessing over this case for over a year and most of them still somehow don't even have the basic facts right. I bet 99% of the people tweeting about it don't even know what the Kenosha riots were even about.

(Image removed from quote.)

Funny that he knows the name of the judge but not much else about the case

Risible

« Reply #8149 on: November 20, 2021, 09:39:24 AM »

Edit: God damn, top of the page. NSFW:
spoiler (click to show/hide)
(.)(.)
[close]

Not my proudest wank.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #8150 on: November 20, 2021, 12:25:02 PM »
textas  :drool

Taco Bell Tower

• Your likes are brought to you by YUM! Brands
« Reply #8151 on: November 20, 2021, 01:20:53 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/a-man-from-australia-has-apparently-pirated-every-single-nft-in-existence.516315/page-9#post-77403351
honestly I'm shocked there isn't like, a PedoCoin or something by now.

If there was then Resetera wouldn't shut up about NFT  :jared

Taco Bell Tower

« Reply #8152 on: November 20, 2021, 01:23:39 PM »

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #8153 on: November 20, 2021, 01:31:56 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/any-americans-consider-leaving-the-country-long-term.516804/
Reee: If Trump wins I am moving out of USA!

Threads from the future :preach
Help I've moved to China and now I need a perfect credit score to buy Amiibo

Why didn't you guys tell me that France has its own Trump?

The police in Thailand is investigating me I thought they were more open-minded about the age of consent?

I think I just got raped in Sweden but no one does believes me

I've been called Zwarte Piet by a 4 year old
🤴

Taco Bell Tower

« Reply #8154 on: November 20, 2021, 01:32:34 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/jury-reaches-a-verdict-in-kyle-rittenhouse-murder-case-not-guilty-on-all-counts.516537/page-3#post-77365050
Fuck 'em. I'm not gonna be scared off.

The thing is they were already emboldened. This country would never do anything to white supremacists.
:badass

« Reply #8155 on: November 20, 2021, 01:35:59 PM »
Vapid garbage human Chrissy Teigen threw her Hollywood pals a Squid Game party.

I try to avoid thinking or reading about celebrities, but it's impossible to escape this woman or her stupid.

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #8156 on: November 20, 2021, 02:21:50 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/a-man-from-australia-has-apparently-pirated-every-single-nft-in-existence.516315/page-9#post-77403351
honestly I'm shocked there isn't like, a PedoCoin or something by now.

If there was then Resetera wouldn't shut up about NFT  :jared

Quote from: sadsic
by that logic movies, tv shows and music are scams because people can pirate them for free too
What a moron.

On another note, with the absolute explosion in crypto threads there, I am convinced there is some shady crypto bullshit going on in the background involving the new Swedish slave masters, the mods and sleeping beauty himself.
Spud

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #8157 on: November 20, 2021, 02:22:35 PM »

I try to avoid thinking or reading about celebrities, but it's impossible to escape this woman or her stupid.
Did she literally kill them all?

That would be the only acceptable outcome.
Spud

« Reply #8158 on: November 20, 2021, 02:28:00 PM »

That would assume anyone there "got" Squid Games. They did not. Teigen apparently watched 9 hours of Squid Games and missed the point.

This is exceptional stupid. And then to brag about it and be surprised when the filthy peasants call her on it.

Taco Bell Tower

« Reply #8159 on: November 20, 2021, 03:00:25 PM »

That would assume anyone there "got" Squid Games. They did not. Teigen apparently watched 9 hours of Squid Games and missed the point.

This is exceptional stupid. And then to brag about it and be surprised when the filthy peasants call her on it.

Wonder what's her Ree account