Author Topic: Other Forums Containment Thread  (Read 1784677 times)

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
Re: Other Forums Containment Thread
« Reply #22680 on: June 20, 2022, 12:06:30 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/samba-ms-marvel-has-lowest-us-viewership-debut-of-mcu-disney-shows-but-is-a-hit-with-gen-z-draws-more-diverse-audience.597534/page-13#post-88753803

Quote from: Siggy-P
If you think any of the MCU is mature or adult you are living in an absolute fantasy land.

Jesus christ the supposed "political thriller" MCU film litteraly blames all wars and terrorism on secret Nazi occult societies.
:hesright
:jeanluc Why are alt-right chuds violent like this? They hate diversity and progressive values that much that they're willing to lie about Disney content to try and trick people into not watching it?

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #22681 on: June 20, 2022, 12:29:42 PM »

Yeah, the trans community is never over-obsessed and never overreacts over trivial stuff making everyone more unsympathetic.

When you say it like that, I realize that there's a huge overlap between the trans community and my sister-in-law

:larry

Take my wife sister in law please!  :rodney
Margs

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #22682 on: June 20, 2022, 12:40:36 PM »
People need to learn to parse the difference between 'racism helps explain why this show isn't as popular' (which it blatantly does) and 'if you don't like the show you must be racist'. Because no. But... plenty of people disinterested are going to be disinterested or against the show for exactly that reason.
:lol

BIONIC

« Reply #22683 on: June 20, 2022, 12:52:33 PM »
Quote from: Kraid, post: 88764522, member: 1195
Happy pride month, everyone!

Quote from: GuessMyUserName, post: 88764981, member: 19031
Pride Month continues to always drop the biggest shit every year

Quote from: steejee, post: 88768281, member: 22101
Happy Pride Month!

Quote from: loco, post: 88769376, member: 89563
This decision being made in pride month is not a coincidence.

Quote from: Amalthea, post: 88769436, member: 36655
Yeah, they might pretend about "biology" or "fairness" but then drop this right in the middle June just shows their real mindset.

Quote from: Cenauru, post: 88769484, member: 2746
I'm so fucking exhausted of this shit. Science is on our side, yet it means nothing when we just get banned and our rights taken anyways.

And in pride month. This really isn't a coincidence.

:jeb
Margs

Lonewulfeus

• Former Unofficial Ambassador to ResetEra
« Reply #22684 on: June 20, 2022, 12:52:54 PM »
Ask and you shall receive
https://www.resetera.com/threads/world-swimming-organisation-fina-bans-trans-women-from-womens-competitions.598173/

I shouldn't be surprised that no one even looks at the scientific argument. Good chance that anyone who does would get banned anyway

Since you won’t see details there:

Quote from: FINA
The Science Group reported that biological sex is a key determinant of athletic performance, with males outperforming females in sports (including Aquatics sports) that are primarilydetermined by neuromuscular, cardiovascular, and respiratory function, and anthropometrics including body and limb size. The extent of the male/female performance gap varies by sport and competition, but the gap universally emerges starting from the onset of puberty. The group reported that there are sex-linked biological differences in Aquatics, especially among elite athletes, that are largely the result of the substantially higher levels of testosterone to which males are exposed from puberty onwards. Prior to puberty, testosterone levels are similar in females and males. During puberty, however, testes-derived testosterone concentrations increase 20-fold in males, while testosterone concentrations remain low in females so that post-pubescent males have circulating testosterone concentrations at least 15 times higher than post-pubescent females (15-20 nmol/L in adult males versus c.1 nmol/L in typical females of any age). High testosterone levels generate not only anatomical divergence in the reproductive system but also measurably different body types/compositions between sexes.

According to the Science Group, if gender-affirming male-to-female transition consistent with the medical standard of care is initiated after the onset of puberty, it will blunt some, but not all, of the effects of testosterone on body structure, muscle function, and other determinants of performance, but there will be persistent legacy effects that will give male-to-female transgender athletes (transgender women) a relative performance advantage over biological females. A biological female athlete cannot overcome that advantage through training or nutrition. Nor can they take additional testosterone to obtain the same advantage, because testosterone is a prohibited substance under the World Anti-Doping Code.

So in short, their Science Group determined that if you can’t prevent the effects of testosterone on the body before puberty, it will give the individual an unfair advantage with the associated biological changes, even if afterwards removed from testosterone post-pubescent.

This is pretty much where I am on the whole trans athlete thing.  If you go through puberty as a male you shouldn’t participate in women’s sports.  I’d be curious to know if they’d ban a trans athlete who transitioned before puberty though.

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #22685 on: June 20, 2022, 01:00:44 PM »
Quote from: Kraid, post: 88764522, member: 1195

Yeah, they might pretend about "biology" or "fairness" but then drop this right in the middle June just shows their real mindset.

:dead

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #22686 on: June 20, 2022, 01:03:10 PM »
Tom Hiddleston
Paul Bettany
Elizabeth Olsen
Oscar Isaac
Jeremy Renner
Sebastian Stan
Anthony Mackie
....Iman Vellani?

Ms Marvel might be good, but I don't want to hear any shit about racism being part of the reason people don't watch it.

All those other shows are being led by actors who have fronted Hollywood blockbusters. Nobody knows who the fuck anyone is Ms Marvel is.

You mean you don't remember Ms. Marvel from Square-Enix's Disney's Marvel's Avengers, one of the biggest videogame bombs of the decade?
©@©™

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #22687 on: June 20, 2022, 01:15:08 PM »
is ms marvel an islam or not, she's going around stopping islamic people

Uncle

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #22688 on: June 20, 2022, 01:16:42 PM »
:tocry
(ice)

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #22689 on: June 20, 2022, 01:18:27 PM »
Tom Hiddleston
Paul Bettany
Elizabeth Olsen
Oscar Isaac
Jeremy Renner
Sebastian Stan
Anthony Mackie
....Iman Vellani?

Ms Marvel might be good, but I don't want to hear any shit about racism being part of the reason people don't watch it.

All those other shows are being led by actors who have fronted Hollywood blockbusters. Nobody knows who the fuck anyone is Ms Marvel is.

You mean you don't remember Ms. Marvel from Square-Enix's Disney's Marvel's Avengers, one of the biggest videogame bombs of the decade?

And why do you think that game bombed, Joe? :society
(ice)

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #22690 on: June 20, 2022, 01:20:20 PM »
is ms marvel an islam or not, she's going around stopping islamic people

(Image removed from quote.)

Just gonna leave out that she also fought a racist sheriff, Atlanteans, and some Italian guy? :bolo
©@©™

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #22691 on: June 20, 2022, 01:31:22 PM »
Tom Hiddleston
Paul Bettany
Elizabeth Olsen
Oscar Isaac
Jeremy Renner
Sebastian Stan
Anthony Mackie
....Iman Vellani?

This reminds me of how dumb the initial premise of the game is. Kamala gets to meet the Avengers because... she won a fan fiction contest. Fan fiction about the Avengers who are real people in her world. You then even get dialogue like Black Widow saying to her "The way you had me fight monsters in the sewers, really cool stuff". How did an entire writing staff okay this weird ass premise.

benjipwns

« Reply #22692 on: June 20, 2022, 01:35:05 PM »

Quote from: Cenauru, post: 88769484, member: 2746
I'm so fucking exhausted of this shit. Science is on our side, yet it means nothing when we just get banned and our rights taken anyways.

And in pride month. This really isn't a coincidence.
FINA Headquarters, February 2022:
"So it's agreed, we ban trans women from women's competitions and we'll figure out the fake science to justify it later. I think this should take effect immediately."
"Hold up, Joanne, June is Pride Month, wouldn't that be more ideal?"
"Good point, Helen, we'll keep it secret until then. All agreed say yay?"

Lonewulfeus

« Reply #22693 on: June 20, 2022, 01:43:24 PM »
Ask and you shall receive
https://www.resetera.com/threads/world-swimming-organisation-fina-bans-trans-women-from-womens-competitions.598173/

I shouldn't be surprised that no one even looks at the scientific argument. Good chance that anyone who does would get banned anyway

Science is a liar sometimes  :snob

Bad science did and does exist, in their defense. You had doctoral dickheads decades ago thinking transorbital lobotomies were good therapy for mental illness. That’s not to say FINA is wrong, but science is still adjudicated by human beings and human beings can really suck sometimes.

Transorbital lobotomies are bad but orbital lobotomies are good?  You aren’t slick pal :ufup

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #22694 on: June 20, 2022, 01:44:36 PM »
Reeeeesetera: The science is on our side. Biological males who have transitioned do not have an unfair advantage.

Everyone else: That study was very limited and more research is needed.

Reeeeesetera: Fuck you big*t, the science proves it. End of story, no more research necessary.

FINA: Our scientific panel has conducted more research and deemed biological males who experience male puberty have an unfair advantage.

Reeeeesetera: Fuck you FINA science panel. You're just trying to do a genocide and how dare you make this decision during pride month of all months. TERF bitch Joanne is somehow responsible for this. I'm so tired.
Spud

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #22695 on: June 20, 2022, 01:50:43 PM »
It's definitely based on politics and prejudice not science, but that won't stop bigots, JAQoffers and even a few confused people to actually parrot that there is science even though their ruling and study doesn't actually outline anything and the IOC ruling is based on what science has been done. Confirmation bias and all that...

:hmm

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #22696 on: June 20, 2022, 01:55:17 PM »

Yes it is a hypothetical, I'm trying to get a better understanding of this issue. So to clarify for my own sake,when people say they ignore Trans men, are they then viewing them as women still, only they are "cross dressing", or do they just ignore the fact they were born biologically as a female sex and just go on the idea they are male in all ways?

When the discussion of gender identity and trans people come up, it regularly ignores trans men. Obviously the bigots/transphobes don't consider them an "actual man", but acknowledging them destroys a lot of their arguments.

Most (All?) transphboic arguments are born out of misogyny and sexism in some way or another. So if they can't frame an argument against trans men that makes it misogynic, they tend not to. That's why all the news stories are about trans women and trans girls.

:confused

If a transphobe believes mtf trans people are not 'real' women, then arguments against them are inherently not misogynistic.

It also literally undermines the entire concept of a 'TERF'

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #22697 on: June 20, 2022, 02:03:58 PM »
The tide is turning

Happy pride month
🤴

Hap Shaughnessy

• Canadian Ambassador to Guam (Ret.)
OBE

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #22699 on: June 20, 2022, 02:06:42 PM »
The muh soggy knee claim is bold, because the a fair sample of the postings of the overly online trans activist sect are enough to make even a future listening chauvinist like yours truly blush :trumps
(ice)

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #22700 on: June 20, 2022, 02:10:39 PM »
Can you say that the swimming folx hating us is misogyny while you also called JK Rowling a cunt on twitter in the last 24 hours with a straight face
(ice)

benjipwns

« Reply #22701 on: June 20, 2022, 02:12:22 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/world-swimming-organisation-fina-bans-trans-women-from-womens-competitions.598173/post-88770879
So is FINA also going to excluded Trans men from competing in the men's swimming competing too? Or is this only an exclusive thing for women's sports, because then that's also shitty on another level.
Oh, they’ll just continue to completely ignore the existence of trans men.

I hope all you bigots are satisfied. You’ve succeeded.
I assume you're asking a hypothetical question, given we all already know how the world ignores trans men and likes to pretend they don't exist.
Uh, they ignore trans men because there's no advantage gained to compete in the other gender category. Nobody gives a shit if women or trans men compete in the men's division because it's the highest possible division, there's no handicap involved.

How is this not obvious to multiple people in that thread?

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #22702 on: June 20, 2022, 02:13:50 PM »
Fwiw I find the transgender in sports thing to be an unfortunate situation where the most logical compromise is probably unfeasible, and do feel bad for the trans athletes who just wanna do competitive sports and don't wanna be the centre of a shit storm.
(ice)

benjipwns

« Reply #22703 on: June 20, 2022, 02:18:53 PM »
Fwiw I find the transgender in sports thing to be an unfortunate situation where the most logical compromise is probably unfeasible
Please don't advocate for genocide on The Bire no matter how logical you find it.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #22704 on: June 20, 2022, 02:20:29 PM »
I don't understand why they don't just push for a trans competition.

Corpo's would have to fund it unless they want to be considered transphobes :money
🤴

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #22705 on: June 20, 2022, 02:26:29 PM »

Corpo's would have to fund it unless they want to be considered transphobes :money

Such events (or logical comprimises as bigots would call them) would be logistically unfeasible at this point in time, the world trans swimming championships would have like 2 people competing :trumps
(ice)

BIONIC

« Reply #22706 on: June 20, 2022, 02:43:57 PM »

Such events (or logical comprimises as bigots would call them) would be logistically unfeasible at this point in time, the world trans swimming championships would have like 2 people competing :trumps

Can’t believe the CDPR and TERF BITCH Joanne-led genocide only left us with two viable swimmers  :stahp
Margs

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #22707 on: June 20, 2022, 02:45:50 PM »
Tom Hiddleston
Paul Bettany
Elizabeth Olsen
Oscar Isaac
Jeremy Renner
Sebastian Stan
Anthony Mackie
....Iman Vellani?

This reminds me of how dumb the initial premise of the game is. Kamala gets to meet the Avengers because... she won a fan fiction contest. Fan fiction about the Avengers who are real people in her world. You then even get dialogue like Black Widow saying to her "The way you had me fight monsters in the sewers, really cool stuff". How did an entire writing staff okay this weird ass premise.

The way you had me peg Hawkeye was so true to life!
©@©™

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #22708 on: June 20, 2022, 02:55:13 PM »
It's simple, let's just get rid of the divide. Everyone competes against each other. Let's see how long it takes for those "progressives" to lose their shit.

Taco Bell Tower

• Your likes are brought to you by YUM! Brands
« Reply #22709 on: June 20, 2022, 02:57:01 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/republicans-supreme-court-expected-to-limit-government-ability-to-enact-climate-change-measures-this-month-new-york-times.597888/#post-88724820
Quote from: Don Fluffles
Tear them down.

They're all accomplices to terrorism and should be pursued as such. They're asking for vigilante action at this point.

Pessimism at this point is no better than siding with the enemy.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/republicans-supreme-court-expected-to-limit-government-ability-to-enact-climate-change-measures-this-month-new-york-times.597888/page-2#post-88726497
Quote from: Kyra
We need a revolution at this point. Things won't change unless we take matters into our own hands.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/republicans-supreme-court-expected-to-limit-government-ability-to-enact-climate-change-measures-this-month-new-york-times.597888/page-2#post-88728360
Quote from: Pyccko
at what point should we the people start practicing self defense against the GOP exactly

https://www.resetera.com/threads/republicans-supreme-court-expected-to-limit-government-ability-to-enact-climate-change-measures-this-month-new-york-times.597888/page-2#post-88728750
Quote from: astroturfing
im at the point where i think we literally cannot have a world, if there isnt a fast revolution against these anti-human, anti-science conservative lunatics.

been at that point for about 25 years now tbh. there is even less hope now than ever, in my mind.

Quote from: dyelawn91
I don't see how this ends without blood in the streets.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/republicans-supreme-court-expected-to-limit-government-ability-to-enact-climate-change-measures-this-month-new-york-times.597888/page-3#post-88730583
Quote from:  oofouchugh
It seems to me that violence is the only option left if we want to avoid completely destroying the planet. So that means we're going to completely destroy the planet as the good domesticated consumers that we are.
Always fun to see reactionary apocalyptic religious nutters start calling for violence when secular authorities elect to use their legal code over scripture as the basis for law.
Lol, I remember that Don Fluffles
https://www.resetera.com/threads/gamer-outrage-culture.89414/page-3#post-16285638
We can go further:
Report videos.
Report comments.
Report them to family members and authority figures(e.g. their teachers, bosses, local police, etc.)
Report their Twitter and Facebook accounts.
Contact advertisers to threaten boycott of their products.
It may not have an instant effect, but if we keep doing it repeatedly and vocally, then YouTube and advertisers will eventually have to listen.

headwalk

• brutal deluxe
« Reply #22710 on: June 20, 2022, 03:03:00 PM »
Fwiw I find the transgender in sports thing to be an unfortunate situation where the most logical compromise is probably unfeasible, and do feel bad for the trans athletes who just wanna do competitive sports and don't wanna be the centre of a shit storm.

the most logical, fair and importantly, coolest solution is to have an anything goes olympics where you can do whatever the fuck you want to your body and compete against anyone. so you can have a non gender specific 8ft vein beast pumped with more T than the average Tyrannosaurus vs some paralympian who has been augmented with parts of a monster truck vs a lifelong MK ultra test case who can levitate and fire napalm out of his dong.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #22711 on: June 20, 2022, 03:06:09 PM »

the most logical, fair and importantly, coolest solution is to have an anything goes olympics where you can do whatever the fuck you want to your body and compete against anyone. so you can have a non gender specific 8ft vein beast pumped with more T than the average Tyrannosaurus vs some paralympian who has been augmented with parts of a monster truck vs a lifelong MK ultra test case who can levitate and fire napalm out of his dong.
This sounds way cooler than the current cuck competitions where people lose their shit over 2 grams of steroids  :yeshrug
🤴

NekoFever

« Reply #22712 on: June 20, 2022, 03:08:03 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/world-swimming-organisation-fina-bans-trans-women-from-womens-competitions.598173/post-88770879
So is FINA also going to excluded Trans men from competing in the men's swimming competing too? Or is this only an exclusive thing for women's sports, because then that's also shitty on another level.

I assume you're asking a hypothetical question, given we all already know how the world ignores trans men and likes to pretend they don't exist.
Uh, they ignore trans men because there's no advantage gained to compete in the other gender category. Nobody gives a shit if women or trans men compete in the men's division because it's the highest possible division, there's no handicap involved.

I’d love to see the logic on this one:

They would basically be torpedoing their entire stance based around alleged competitive advantage if they excluded trans men from competing in the men’s division.

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #22713 on: June 20, 2022, 03:12:30 PM »

is this cyberpunk

Taco Bell Tower

NekoFever

« Reply #22715 on: June 20, 2022, 04:02:00 PM »
So do they assume that a trans man will never win first place? If so then that is insanity on so many levels given the skill, speed and stroke of the swimmer, since that's how you win a race to my knowledge.

Good to know that women’s records in swimming are slower not due to any biological advantages for male swimmers but lesser skill, speed and stroke on the part of the women.

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #22716 on: June 20, 2022, 04:07:26 PM »

I’d love to see the logic on this one:

They would basically be torpedoing their entire stance based around alleged competitive advantage if they excluded trans men from competing in the men’s division.

This is what happens if you believe this whole discussion is just in bad faith and anyone who wants restrictions secretly just hates trans people. Basically they think that they just haven't found an excuse yet to ban trans men

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #22717 on: June 20, 2022, 04:11:00 PM »
Can't wait until they start dissecting the speeches made by the female athletes. There will be some serious incel vibes then.
 :sicko
Spud

benjipwns

« Reply #22718 on: June 20, 2022, 04:14:11 PM »
This is what happens if you believe this whole discussion is just in bad faith and anyone who wants restrictions secretly just hates trans people. Basically they think that they just haven't found an excuse yet to ban trans men
Example A checking in:
Has a trans man ever won something on the level of an NCAA championship? I think that's the reason why a lot of people aren't worried about them, they don't see trans men as a threat to men's sports :/
No it's has nothing to do with just sports. 95% of anti-trans arguments and the beliefs and bullet points they use to justify transphobia fall apart if they allow for the existence of trans men. For instance Bathroom bills are based around "trans women are not real just perverts invading womens spaces to rape them or abuse them" leading to bills saying you have to use the bathroom of biological birth sex. Which means trans men would have to use woman's bathrooms. Which would scare most women more if they saw a trans man especially since trans men seem to pass easier than trans women. So they just pretend trans men don't exist. That's just one example.
:mindblown

Lonewulfeus

« Reply #22719 on: June 20, 2022, 04:22:22 PM »
I think the always online trans women just don’t want to give up the privilege they enjoyed when they were men and the world revolved around them.  Pretty sexist if you ask me :kermit

ShutUp

« Reply #22720 on: June 20, 2022, 04:45:47 PM »
It's simple, let's just get rid of the divide. Everyone competes against each other. Let's see how long it takes for those "progressives" to lose their shit.

It really does seem it’s getting to that point. The results would speak for themselves and the silence would be blessedly deafening.

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #22721 on: June 20, 2022, 04:50:56 PM »
The irony is that women's team sports are really just starting to gain some serious traction around the world and a bunch of women who used to be men are doing everything they can to blow it all up.

I can understand the anger among female athletes.
Spud

BIONIC

« Reply #22722 on: June 20, 2022, 05:51:13 PM »
When Taco Bell Tower skips liking your post  :tocry
Margs

Taco Bell Tower

« Reply #22723 on: June 20, 2022, 05:52:44 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/welp-nyc-its-been-a-ride.598059/#post-88751238
... that's not the end of the story. C'mon!

That's some Empire Strikes Back shit. You're at the low point, where the hero is up against the ropes.

Hurry up and get to the part where you finally learn to use the force, can swing your light saber with your mind, and get a sweet job acting in commercials that lead to your first streaming network sitcom role. You become a breakout hit, win an award or two, your wife's parents find out about the marriage on tabloid news when they see you and her on the red carpet.

Y'all have another rough patch because to further your career, you need to move to California. To throw another wrench into the gears, your previous love that you left back at home, has become a writer, and has become so successful that she is doing a world book tour. After signings in Amsterdam, Rome, Egypt and Tokyo, she's doing a couple in Vancouver and California.

Seeing her rekindles intense emotions thought long extinguished, and while in love with your wife, you battle with yourself to make the right choice.

Hurry up and get to the 3rd act!

Tuckers Law

« Reply #22724 on: June 20, 2022, 05:59:48 PM »
Does anyone know where Marrec was when FINA’s decision was made?  Curious, if you ask me…

BIONIC

« Reply #22725 on: June 20, 2022, 06:06:34 PM »

That's some Empire Strikes Back shit. You're at the low point, where the hero is up against the ropes.

Hurry up and get to the part where you finally learn to use the force, can swing your light saber with your mind, and get a sweet job acting in commercials that lead to your first streaming network sitcom role. You become a breakout hit, win an award or two, your wife's parents find out about the marriage on tabloid news when they see you and her on the red carpet.

Y'all have another rough patch because to further your career, you need to move to California. To throw another wrench into the gears, your previous love that you left back at home, has become a writer, and has become so successful that she is doing a world book tour. After signings in Amsterdam, Rome, Egypt and Tokyo, she's doing a couple in Vancouver and California.

Seeing her rekindles intense emotions thought long extinguished, and while in love with your wife, you battle with yourself to make the right choice.

Guy was pouring his heart out and this motherfucker is posting cringe  :snoop
Margs

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #22726 on: June 20, 2022, 06:08:55 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/texas-gop-officially-adopts-platform-to-repeal-65-voting-rights-act-vote-on-secession-adult-trans-ban-declares-homosexuality-abnormal.598209/
MAKE. PLANS. TO. LEAVE. TEXAS. IF. YOU. CAN.

Requiring Texas students "to learn about the humanity of the preborn child," including teaching that life begins at fertilization and requiring students to listen to live ultrasounds of gestating fetuses.
no thanks bro

Abolishing the Federal Reserve, the nation's central bank, and guaranteeing the right to use alternatives to cash, including cryptocurrencies.
lmao

I can't tell if this platform is written by 4chan or Jordan Peterson. :dead

🤴

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #22727 on: June 20, 2022, 06:17:28 PM »
Its written by Joker Peterson :joker
(ice)

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #22728 on: June 20, 2022, 06:19:16 PM »
Bringing Gotham to its knees, by crying on stage while sperging about the Bible for 4 hours during a lecture :society
(ice)

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #22729 on: June 20, 2022, 06:20:34 PM »

Guy was pouring his heart out and this motherfucker is posting cringe  :snoop

My first, shared (yes, I was sharing a room with another guy, separate beds), room was located in Bushwick in a neighborhood that most people would avoid. To me, it looked exactly like the starting area in GTA IV.

:gamer
Uncle

BIONIC

« Reply #22730 on: June 20, 2022, 06:24:27 PM »
Honestly? First time I went to NYC in like 2014 I was amazed at how accurate GTA IV’s Liberty City actually was  :idont
Margs

Snoopycat_

« Reply #22731 on: June 20, 2022, 07:34:27 PM »
Meanwhile Nep Nep explains how to get that sweet Overwatch loot -

So long as you played like 5-10 games a day for a year or so, you'd be able to eventually have everything you want with thousands of credits to spare. All I wanted to do was max out Lucio's cosmetics. I have everything of his, and 21k credits and 200 lootboxes to boot. I never spent a dime on lootboxes themselves.

This model is great for people who are willing to play the long game and be patient.

See scrubs. Play the long game! There's no need to buy loot boxes when you can easily spend 3 hours a day, every day, for over a year grinding for skins

https://www.resetera.com/threads/overwatch-2-reveal-event-june-16th-update-loot-boxes-going-away-battle-pass-being-added-open-beta-sign-ups-more.596730/page-15#post-88646184

BIONIC

« Reply #22732 on: June 20, 2022, 07:39:45 PM »
Publishers HATE this one TRICK!  :gamer
Margs

Snoopycat_

« Reply #22733 on: June 20, 2022, 07:43:07 PM »
I'm amazed she has that amount of free time. It explains so much

Propagandhim

« Reply #22734 on: June 20, 2022, 07:43:44 PM »
Most people don't play Overwatch like Nepenthe though.  They don't just obsessively play one single character because they have an ethnonarcissistic obsession with them.  Most people want skins and options for more than one character after playing 5000 plus hours.

BIONIC

« Reply #22735 on: June 20, 2022, 07:58:35 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/3-years-ago-desmond-etika-amofah-died-by-suicide.598293/page-2#post-88788198

Quote from: TheClownAmongUs, post: 88779807, member: 3265
Still upset with how some members of this forum jumped on calling him a clown etc when it was abundantly clear he was having a mental break.

His Smash reactions were top tier, and he probably would have lost his mind with Sora. 

RIP

Quote from: DIE BART DIE, post: 88780743, member: 7313
There was even a mod here who made a thread mocking him if I recall.

Quote from: Empty Your Head, post: 88787073, member: 108401
What mod was that?

Quote from: ak1287, post: 88788198, member: 21874
They are no longer a mod, but they could make a very eloquent hamburger

:kermit
Margs

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #22736 on: June 20, 2022, 08:05:35 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/3-years-ago-desmond-etika-amofah-died-by-suicide.598293/page-2#post-88788198

Quote from: TheClownAmongUs, post: 88779807, member: 3265
Still upset with how some members of this forum jumped on calling him a clown etc when it was abundantly clear he was having a mental break.

His Smash reactions were top tier, and he probably would have lost his mind with Sora. 

RIP

Quote from: DIE BART DIE, post: 88780743, member: 7313
There was even a mod here who made a thread mocking him if I recall.

Quote from: Empty Your Head, post: 88787073, member: 108401
What mod was that?

Quote from: ak1287, post: 88788198, member: 21874
They are no longer a mod, but they could make a very eloquent hamburger

:kermit

A bit ironic to see people post in there who at the same time try to cancel people for their twitter likes

Tuckers Law

« Reply #22737 on: June 20, 2022, 08:12:05 PM »
I want to see every one of those motherfuckers dragged for how they treated Etika.

BIONIC

« Reply #22738 on: June 20, 2022, 08:16:15 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/meta-reveals-vr-headset-prototypes-designed-to-make-vr-‘indistinguishable-from-reality’.598179/page-2#post-88785339

Quote from: PlanetSmasher, post: 88763988, member: 6260
Why do companies think "let's just do the Matrix for real" is a good idea? I'm not sure "it's literally impossible to tell the difference between VR and the real world" is something tech companies should be attempting to target.

Quote from: AllBizness, post: 88785339, member: 64716
Funny thing is we are already living in the Matrix as the world is not what it seems

:neo :hesright
Margs

Snoopycat_

« Reply #22739 on: June 20, 2022, 08:16:53 PM »
Most people don't play Overwatch like Nepenthe though.  They don't just obsessively play one single character because they have an ethnonarcissistic obsession with them.  Most people want skins and options for more than one character after playing 5000 plus hours.

Hey Nep, are you coming down to the ACAB protest. We're raising money for the latest shooting victim?

Fuck off, I'm playing Overwatch