Author Topic: Other Forums Containment Thread  (Read 1784975 times)

mormapope

• WHADDYA HEAR, WHADDYA SAY
Re: Other Forums Containment Thread
« Reply #22740 on: June 20, 2022, 08:21:05 PM »
I want to see every one of those motherfuckers dragged for how they treated Etika.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/internet-celebrity-etika-may-be-losing-it-again-warning-racist-and-homophobic-slurs-update-hospitalized-again-see-threadmark-staff-posts.111596/

This is peak Era. Fucking dumbfuck, loser clowns. People should be reminded of how emotionally unintelligent the majority of the user base is
OH!

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #22741 on: June 20, 2022, 08:30:54 PM »
I'm amazed she has that amount of free time. It explains so much
You are?
Spud

Snoopycat_

« Reply #22742 on: June 20, 2022, 08:41:37 PM »

You are?

Well, I assumed her Ebony And Ivory classes were around 14 hours a day.

Taco Bell Tower

• Your likes are brought to you by YUM! Brands
« Reply #22743 on: June 20, 2022, 09:15:05 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/3-years-ago-desmond-etika-amofah-died-by-suicide.598293/page-2#post-88788198

Quote from: TheClownAmongUs, post: 88779807, member: 3265
Still upset with how some members of this forum jumped on calling him a clown etc when it was abundantly clear he was having a mental break.

His Smash reactions were top tier, and he probably would have lost his mind with Sora. 

RIP

Quote from: DIE BART DIE, post: 88780743, member: 7313
There was even a mod here who made a thread mocking him if I recall.

Quote from: Empty Your Head, post: 88787073, member: 108401
What mod was that?

Quote from: ak1287, post: 88788198, member: 21874
They are no longer a mod, but they could make a very eloquent hamburger

:kermit
They're more upset about Keemstar than their own who were only saying he wouldn't do it.

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #22744 on: June 20, 2022, 09:32:02 PM »
Most people don't play Overwatch like Nepenthe though.  They don't just obsessively play one single character because they have an ethnonarcissistic obsession with them.  Most people want skins and options for more than one character after playing 5000 plus hours.
Do you think she quits out if she can't play as Lucio?

Boredfrom

« Reply #22745 on: June 20, 2022, 09:34:10 PM »
Nobody dares to call out Beef directly even when he was demoted. The asshole is probably in better graces with the mod team than Morrigan.

Taco Bell Tower

« Reply #22746 on: June 20, 2022, 09:52:05 PM »
Nobody dares to call out Beef directly even when he was demoted. The asshole is probably in better graces with the mod team than Morrigan.
I just want to see people call Mekanos in that thread because he said awful crap.

mormapope

• WHADDYA HEAR, WHADDYA SAY
« Reply #22747 on: June 20, 2022, 09:57:35 PM »

https://www.resetera.com/threads/internet-celebrity-etika-may-be-losing-it-again-warning-racist-and-homophobic-slurs-update-hospitalized-again-see-threadmark-staff-posts.111596/page-6#post-19869676

I'm not gonna tut-tut people who are attacking someone known for doing publicity stunts. His "suicide" thing last time was just that (which he personally confirmed because he was forced to and also because he didn't want it to hit his wallet).

What makes this post horrible is how he had both mod armor/weapons and mob mentality at his disposal, in a place where direct confrontation and accountability isn't allowed nor welcome.

I don't think Professor Beef should be guillotined or eaten, but if there was any accountability, he'd be permed.
OH!

Urinals

« Reply #22748 on: June 20, 2022, 10:08:01 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/texas-gop-officially-adopts-platform-to-repeal-65-voting-rights-act-vote-on-secession-adult-trans-ban-declares-homosexuality-abnormal.598209/page-8

Quote from: ColdSun
For all of you who are suggesting people should “just leave”, I have a fairly simple suggestion for you.

The next time you think you have some great insight or valid contribution, I want you to take a step back before you post and pretend you’re Disney. “Disney?” You ask. Why yes, I want you to take your idea or contribution and pull an Elsa, ans just let it go. Don’t bother posting because you’re suggestion is just complete and utter trash that ignores the realities for many people and families. They can’t “just leave”.

Would you suggest people “just leave” for any other serious issue? Probably not, so don’t go pulling that shit here. People have explained why it’s not helpful and to keep suggesting it just shows how dismissive you’re truly being.

cringe

Taco Bell Tower

« Reply #22749 on: June 20, 2022, 10:13:12 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/texas-gop-officially-adopts-platform-to-repeal-65-voting-rights-act-vote-on-secession-adult-trans-ban-declares-homosexuality-abnormal.598209/page-8

For all of you who are suggesting people should “just leave”, I have a fairly simple suggestion for you.

The next time you think you have some great insight or valid contribution, I want you to take a step back before you post and pretend you’re Disney. “Disney?” You ask. Why yes, I want you to take your idea or contribution and pull an Elsa, ans just let it go. Don’t bother posting because you’re suggestion is just complete and utter trash that ignores the realities for many people and families. They can’t “just leave”.

Would you suggest people “just leave” for any other serious issue? Probably not, so don’t go pulling that shit here. People have explained why it’s not helpful and to keep suggesting it just shows how dismissive you’re truly being.

cringe
NepNep
Y'all need to stop telling people to up and leave when a lot of you can't even be assed to volunteer your time and strength for the minorities you claim to give a shit about in your own local areas.
:ohyou

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #22750 on: June 20, 2022, 11:57:31 PM »

cringe
NepNep
Y'all need to stop telling people to up and leave when a lot of you can't even be assed to volunteer your time and strength for the minorities you claim to give a shit about in your own local areas.
Bold of NepNep to assume that the white middle class resetera crew actually lives in areas where minorities exist...
Spud

FUME5

« Reply #22751 on: June 21, 2022, 12:11:55 AM »

He used to camp out in the women only thread on gaf, so desperate for a crumb of pussy lol.

He got a face like a plate of ground beef too.

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #22753 on: June 21, 2022, 02:45:31 AM »
Yes the entire internet just took a shit

Since the bore is running on the internet from 2004, there is no need to use fancy services like Cloudflare
fat

Crumb

• *cough*
« Reply #22754 on: June 21, 2022, 02:46:35 AM »
As Cloudflare aka 99% of the internet burns, the bore remains standing.
 :rejoice

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #22755 on: June 21, 2022, 03:01:14 AM »
xhamster - DOWN

xvideos - UP

:rejoice
fat

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #22756 on: June 21, 2022, 03:08:05 AM »
Internet exclusivity  8)
🤴

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #22757 on: June 21, 2022, 03:15:09 AM »
Seems back, oh well that was fun while it lasted

Unless...
fat

Hap Shaughnessy

• Canadian Ambassador to Guam (Ret.)
« Reply #22758 on: June 21, 2022, 03:36:33 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/20ish-minute-cloudflare-outage-took-some-services-offline-for-a-bit-again.598452/
Quote from: TissueBox
Including DoorDash, Discord, Era. Hey that's us!

Quote from: Maya Fey
era was down for me until right now

Quote from:  Kyuuji
Wish it would go down for longer. Nazi-supporting shithole of a service.

:hmm
OBE

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #22759 on: June 21, 2022, 03:36:42 AM »
Could it be?
🤴

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #22760 on: June 21, 2022, 05:41:59 AM »
your wellcum

Taco Bell Tower

« Reply #22761 on: June 21, 2022, 05:57:22 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/dave-chappelle-wont-have-high-school-theater-named-after-him-proceeds-to-make-another-transphobic-joke.598431/#post-88796382
He's a petty fragile manbaby who can't deal with criticism from a group of folks he has genuine contempt towards.

He's not doing it for attention / more fame. Same with JKR.
:spiders

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #22762 on: June 21, 2022, 06:07:44 AM »
Bold of NepNep to assume that the white middle class resetera crew actually lives in areas where minorities exist...

Most of the insufferable cliques actively rely on the fact most of era obviously don't know anyone IRL in their claimed demographic, so that they can get away with their outrageous behaviour while claiming to be representative

:kermit

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #22763 on: June 21, 2022, 06:27:53 AM »
Chappelle said he didn't want any students to see his name on the theater and feel bad, so he decided to name it something else:

“The idea that my name will be turned into an instrument of someone else’s perceived oppression is untenable to me.”

Wow, what a piece of shit, someone should attack him with a knife or something

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #22764 on: June 21, 2022, 06:29:35 AM »
True or not beyond there being no reason for oppression Olympics but he has stated things more than once that show he thinks/claims trans issues are a "white thing" which is fucked up, not just because again it's dividing where we need intersectionality, but it also erases the fact that trans women of color whether black or brown or anything else non-white take a disproportionate amount of abuse compared to white trans people (and I say that as a white trans person knowing that while I am in a very dangerous position my non-white sisters are in even more danger they deserve the most protection both from within and from outside community) to the point where black trans people when adjusted for population and percentages are literally the Americans most at risk of getting murdered. And that's not even getting into other countries or other minorities that are not white.

But sure, it's a white thing.

[citation needed]

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #22765 on: June 21, 2022, 06:35:32 AM »

cringe
NepNep

era: there's no escape for you, you'll stay right where you're at AND you'll fight for the causes we tell you to fight for  :hmph
Uncle

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #22766 on: June 21, 2022, 06:54:49 AM »
True or not beyond there being no reason for oppression Olympics but he has stated things more than once that show he thinks/claims trans issues are a "white thing" which is fucked up, not just because again it's dividing where we need intersectionality, but it also erases the fact that trans women of color whether black or brown or anything else non-white take a disproportionate amount of abuse compared to white trans people (and I say that as a white trans person knowing that while I am in a very dangerous position my non-white sisters are in even more danger they deserve the most protection both from within and from outside community) to the point where black trans people when adjusted for population and percentages are literally the Americans most at risk of getting murdered. And that's not even getting into other countries or other minorities that are not white.

But sure, it's a white thing.

[citation needed]

When I look at all the terminally online people it seems like quite the white thing, really no surprise Chapelle perceives it that way

benita

« Reply #22767 on: June 21, 2022, 08:48:45 AM »

cringe
NepNep

I'm telling you to leave. I'm not offering to come and help you pack the U-Haul you stupid fuck.

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #22768 on: June 21, 2022, 09:18:16 AM »
Quote from: Messy
I think a reason (among others already mentioned like being rich and inflated egos, going down the bigot pipeline) why JKR, Dave Chappelle, Jordan Peterson, and dozens of other transphobes keep dying on this hill is because no one talks about their mediocre-to-bad work and are purely giving attention to their bad behaviour so they just resort to reacting to that until they slowly shrink and transform into a corn cob.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/dave-chappelle-wont-have-high-school-theater-named-after-him-proceeds-to-make-another-transphobic-joke.598431/post-88800933

:iface

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #22769 on: June 21, 2022, 09:33:09 AM »
That thread is pretty  :doge  even by eras usual standards, at how many posters are talking about dave chappelle being brain damaged and butt hurt about this, when it was his fucking idea, and he explicitly did it so people could enjoy a resource without getting dragged into culture wars bullshit

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #22770 on: June 21, 2022, 09:47:01 AM »

lol

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #22771 on: June 21, 2022, 09:49:07 AM »
Because he's a fading star whose last grasp on modern popularity is transitioning into new-wave systemic genocide for cruel laughs. Short term smart for the sake of greed, long term suicidal because what he supports will gun for him too.

someone found the big word book!

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #22772 on: June 21, 2022, 09:56:12 AM »
I assume the definition of "new-wave systemic genocide" is "not actual genocide"

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #22773 on: June 21, 2022, 10:04:46 AM »
Quote from: Messy
I think a reason (among others already mentioned like being rich and inflated egos, going down the bigot pipeline) why JKR, Dave Chappelle, Jordan Peterson, and dozens of other transphobes keep dying on this hill is because no one talks about their mediocre-to-bad work and are purely giving attention to their bad behaviour so they just resort to reacting to that until they slowly shrink and transform into a corn cob.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/dave-chappelle-wont-have-high-school-theater-named-after-him-proceeds-to-make-another-transphobic-joke.598431/post-88800933

:iface

Ah yes, those little known or talked about Harry Potter books :hitler

I bet a large % of things owned by resetera posters is Potter merch :neogaf
(ice)

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #22774 on: June 21, 2022, 10:10:16 AM »
Also doesn't resetera.com have a thread tracking everything Bitch Cunt Terf Joanne Karen Rowling says and does :maduro
(ice)

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #22775 on: June 21, 2022, 10:42:34 AM »
Naming buildings after donors is fucking stupid

uh oh, this person agrees with chappelle.

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #22776 on: June 21, 2022, 10:45:01 AM »
WB should just scrap the flash movie.
Ezra(they) should just surrender to police.
WB should just mend the fences with Tim burton and let him direct Michael Keaton to another batman movie, release the batman scenes in that scraped flash movie on the blu ray as extras.

Done.

Ezra(they)

someone scared to get banned for not using pronouns

:lol

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #22777 on: June 21, 2022, 10:51:28 AM »
That thread is pretty  :doge  even by eras usual standards, at how many posters are talking about dave chappelle being brain damaged and butt hurt about this, when it was his fucking idea, and he explicitly did it so people could enjoy a resource without getting dragged into culture wars bullshit

EVERYTHING is political, this is a baldfaced attempt by Chapelle to pretend it's not :hmph

he should've named it after himself and let any political fallout happen out in the open
Uncle

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #22778 on: June 21, 2022, 11:04:58 AM »
How do people not just spit on cops in passing. Eat shit you fucking pigs.

tuff guys

Snoopycat_

« Reply #22779 on: June 21, 2022, 11:28:03 AM »
Meanwhile Ree has reached the justification stage for their typical horrible behaviour

If we forget all his homophobic phase that went for months yeah! Very welcoming.

Now, i 100% agree that ERA stance on Etika was bad and didnt take his menthal health seriously, which is shameful when this forum sells itself as a progressive space and safe toward minority groups. And the suicide jokes were disgusting.

That said, a lot of Etika criticism was from others minority groups such as LGBT people, which were valid too.

I thought Boogie had been banned

https://www.resetera.com/threads/3-years-ago-desmond-etika-amofah-died-by-suicide.598293/page-3#post-88811853

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #22780 on: June 21, 2022, 11:31:41 AM »
Can they really not fathom that having mental issues might make you say stuff you don't really mean? I think they're probably scared of that idea because it would impede on their moral righteousness

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #22781 on: June 21, 2022, 11:44:26 AM »
Can they really not fathom that having mental issues might make you say stuff you don't really mean? I think they're probably scared of that idea because it would impede on their moral righteousness

THEY THEM

wait

Snoopycat_

« Reply #22782 on: June 21, 2022, 11:45:27 AM »
They just cannot see themselves as being bad people. That guy is a perfect example. It’s ok for us to bully someone into suicide because the gays were doing it too

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #22783 on: June 21, 2022, 12:39:21 PM »
They just cannot see themselves as being bad people. That guy is a perfect example. It’s ok for us to bully someone into suicide because the gays were doing it too

they're literally this meme but unironically

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #22784 on: June 21, 2022, 12:46:47 PM »

no because remember when rosanne said all blacks should behuhuhu the rub hive and her excuse was ambien

being in an altered mental state is no excuse, that just means it's what you really feel just beneath the veneer of your social niceties
Uncle

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #22785 on: June 21, 2022, 12:47:15 PM »
Now, I'm not one to throw around accusations of astroturfing willy nilly, but:
https://www.resetera.com/threads/psa-paramount-u-k-early-in-uk.598563/

The OP of this fucking thread in this fucking thread

benjipwns

« Reply #22786 on: June 21, 2022, 12:51:46 PM »
Quote from:  Kyuuji
Wish it would go down for longer. Nazi-supporting shithole of a service.
But Cloudflare does kick sites off the service based on content, it just takes more to get them to break a contract than simply tweeting at them though. He obviously doesn't realize that if Cloudflare went down for good or an extended period of time a bunch of competing services would start up and it would be even more difficult to take down sites by pressuring only a single service provider like can be done for Cloudflare currently.

Also interesting to ponder is that if the Kyuuji Utopia happens where Cloudflare's protection didn't work, people might actually pursue DDoS attacks legally rather than ignoring them to let Cloudflare keep their sites up, something which I can only imagine would not benefit the "progressives" who DDoS "hate sites" that aren't that popular anyway. For some reason, Kyuuji seems to think that an escalating war where everyone tries to take down every website on the internet will work out in favor of their interests rather benefit people like Joanne and Chappelle and their corporate partners who can afford to keep their new-wave systemic genocidal propaganda up.

Cauliflower Of Love

PARAMOUNT + UK!!!!!
« Reply #22787 on: June 21, 2022, 12:56:21 PM »

Do you have something against this little know show Star Trek? It's pretty good and now that it's on Para+UK  (that's short for Paramount + UK) you can catch up no it.

Paramount +!

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
Re: PARAMOUNT + UK!!!!!
« Reply #22788 on: June 21, 2022, 01:01:02 PM »

Do you have something against this little know show Star Trek? It's pretty good and now that it's on Para+UK  (that's short for Paramount + UK) you can catch up no it.

Paramount +!

Hey, this dude just happened to find an unlisted app on his fire TV,
spoiler (click to show/hide)
On fire stick if I type Star Trek I can see the new show and "7 day trial for P+" but nowhere else is P+ listed or showing a catalogue.
[close]
decided to check it out and noticed its got a pretty decent library
and it only costs a fraction of a Netflix sub!
7 quid a month seems too high for what they offer.

The new Netflix charges are as follows:

The Basic plan will now cost £6.99 per month, allowing users to watch Netflix on one screen at a time, with one phone or tablet allowed downloads.
The Standard plan will now cost £10.99 per month, allowing users to watch Netflix on two screens at a time, with two phones or tablets allowed downloads. HD streaming will also be available.
The Premium plan will now cost £15.99 per month, allowing users to watch Netflix on four screens at a time, with four phones or tablets allowed downloads. Both HD and Ultra HD streaming will also be available.
[close]

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #22789 on: June 21, 2022, 02:29:18 PM »
I assume the definition of "new-wave systemic genocide" is "not actual genocide"
Ask Boredfrom, he's the expert on genocide-of-the-not-actual-genocide type...
Spud

Taco Bell Tower

« Reply #22790 on: June 21, 2022, 02:50:43 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/sonic-origins-releases-june-23rd.574915/page-30#post-88793133
User banned (3 days): Inappropriate commentary
Sonic the mother fuckin hedgehog. You fucking cunts. Fuck you. Die.

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #22791 on: June 21, 2022, 02:53:22 PM »
 :lol
Uncle

Cauliflower Of Love

Boredfrom

« Reply #22793 on: June 21, 2022, 03:17:37 PM »
Ask Boredfrom, he's the expert on genocide-of-the-not-actual-genocide type...

Potato, you bitch about me being belligerent and correcting you everything. I decided to leave you alone and now you are asking for me.  :thinking

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #22794 on: June 21, 2022, 03:19:18 PM »
settle down girls :badass
(ice)

Vertigo

« Reply #22795 on: June 21, 2022, 04:04:21 PM »

Careful they could identify as they/them

You could've misgendered them.

:goty2

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #22796 on: June 21, 2022, 04:06:50 PM »
yall need to relax and fine something to watch on Paramount +.

TOP of Page uncessored P*****+

[close]
« Last Edit: June 21, 2022, 04:11:36 PM by Cauliflower Of Love »

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #22797 on: June 21, 2022, 04:10:34 PM »
yall need to relax and fine something to watch on Paramount +.

It’s a wonderful restaurant streaming service!
Margs

benjipwns

« Reply #22798 on: June 21, 2022, 04:14:26 PM »
Look at all them CBS procedurals. :mouf

Wait, AND Frasier too?!? :whoo

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #22799 on: June 21, 2022, 04:41:44 PM »