Author Topic: Other Forums Containment Thread  (Read 1785391 times)

NekoFever

Re: Other Forums Containment Thread
« Reply #22800 on: June 21, 2022, 04:45:18 PM »
What on Earth is going on? Is there some kind of cycle at work where people are becoming sexually repressed again?

:exxy

benita

« Reply #22801 on: June 21, 2022, 04:55:53 PM »
What on Earth is going on? Is there some kind of cycle at work where people are becoming sexually repressed again?

I mean it's not like animating something with a little sexuality will result in you being labelled a misogynist and your work being dissected in a multi-part megathread on the nexus of gaming and culture or anything.

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #22802 on: June 21, 2022, 05:06:02 PM »

I can't find the post now, I don't remember if it was on era or somewhere else, that someone was noticing there is an entire generation of puritan sexual prudes on sites like tiktok who accuse others of pedophilia for enjoying watching any movie with child actors in it

people who call out and shame each other for the mildest self-expression that isn't 100% wholesome

Uncle

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #22803 on: June 21, 2022, 06:08:28 PM »
I can't find the post now, I don't remember if it was on era or somewhere else, that someone was noticing there is an entire generation of puritan sexual prudes on sites like tiktok who accuse others of pedophilia for enjoying watching any movie with child actors in it

people who call out and shame each other for the mildest self-expression that isn't 100% wholesome

(Image removed from quote.)
So are you saying you don't want a new-wave systemic genocide of pedophiles? Kinda sus, breh.

Taco Bell Tower

• Your likes are brought to you by YUM! Brands
« Reply #22804 on: June 21, 2022, 06:18:17 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/do-you-consider-one-piece-bigger-than-dragon-ball.598197/page-6#post-88794780
User Banned (Permanent): Troll account
Because Americans and their self-centering selves can't shut up to the rest of the world how the version with their white American music is SUPERIOR to the version with the Asian music.
Banned for being a weeb. :expert

Boredfrom

« Reply #22805 on: June 21, 2022, 06:23:13 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/do-you-consider-one-piece-bigger-than-dragon-ball.598197/page-6#post-88794780
Because Americans and their self-centering selves can't shut up to the rest of the world how the version with their white American music is SUPERIOR to the version with the Asian music.

:hesright

Nothing weeb to point out that people outside of the states are probably not fond of the US version of the Dragon Ball OST.

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #22806 on: June 21, 2022, 06:28:46 PM »

(Image removed from quote.)

This reminds me of the outrage the game "boyfriend dungeon" caused because some stalker dude appears in the story. People went apeshit about how there should have been more warnings and even went after the voice actor

https://cogconnected.com/2021/08/boyfriend-dungeon-voice-actor-harassment/

That the people who demand all media to be "wholesome" being toxic as fuck is such an irony

HaughtyFrank

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #22808 on: June 21, 2022, 06:39:25 PM »

Nothing weeb to point out that people outside of the states are probably not fond of the US version of the Dragon Ball OST.

The US version was literally like

Dragon dragon ball
Dragon ball Z
dragon dragon ball
Z
and some generic rock
 :snore

Meanwhile Japan was like

CHA LA HEAD CHA LA

WE GOTTA POWAH DORAGON BORU ZETTOOOO

and a motherfucking orchestra and blood. Everything about the Japanese version is much more intense. :mynicca

🤴

Taco Bell Tower

Potato

• Senior's Member
Spud

Taco Bell Tower

« Reply #22811 on: June 21, 2022, 07:10:56 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/demons-souls-vs-the-last-of-us-part-1-which-remake-do-you-think-will-be-the-more-impressive-overall-upgrade-over-their-original-ps3-release.598707/

There's really a desperation in Sony fan boys to hype up the last of us remake
I mean, last of us was a technical marvel on ps3 and DeS was.... Good to play? It's not exactly a looker though lol.

The bigger leap is definitely DeS.
:dead

Taco Bell Tower

benjipwns

« Reply #22813 on: June 21, 2022, 08:02:31 PM »
That the people who demand all media to be "wholesome" being toxic as fuck is such an irony
Like all censors they think this stuff is literally dangerous, so whatever they do to stop it is an unabashed good.

benjipwns

« Reply #22814 on: June 21, 2022, 08:21:05 PM »
Someone cynical might suggest that the claim is merely justification for behavior they already want to do. They might point to how ResetERA.com is constantly framing everything as if society is so fragile that it's about to collapse into violent chaos so they're justified in using violence or other behavior that would be seen as unacceptable in order to stop it. If someone sees some thigh skin in a JRPG then women will relegated to the status of property and not in the good exotic way like in non-white societies. If someone sees Sakurai's latest Smash Bros. screenshot then Blacks will be returned to chattel slavery on Frank O'Connors plantation. If Joanne is allowed to continue speaking about anything, even wizards, then genocides will never end. If the government is ever restricted by the law then the planet will literally burn to a cinder in our lifetime. Humans are just an endless mass of vileness corrupted since birth seeking only to harm and exploit others which is why their betters who understand the divine need to keep them in line permanently through any means necessary. Are you really tone policing and suggesting that some means are beyond the pale when we're talking about the literal salvation of humanity in order to prevent a never-ending sinful descent into hell on Earth?

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #22815 on: June 21, 2022, 09:03:40 PM »
Totes

benjipwns

« Reply #22816 on: June 21, 2022, 09:24:06 PM »
User banned (duration pending admin review): Dismissing concerns around sexualization and representation over multiple posts. Constant community metacommentary.

Nobody is stopping anybody from criticizing designs they don't like. I'm just saying, after a point it becomes redundant and only serves to drive off discussion. I know I stopped bothering with Xenoblade 2 threads on here, and if this is any indication I am absolutely not doing it again with the Gust Fire Emblem game either. Is it really that important to some of you to shit on the designs any chance you get for as long as years?

And to be clear, I'm not defending the designs. I'm not a fan of that one, and I wasn't a fan of those from Xenoblade. I agree but it's tiring all the same. I really hope once the official reveal comes we'll have other things to focus on.
There are certain IPs that cannot be discussed in Resetera and you simply have to accept it. It's always the same conversation with the same arguments by the same people.

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #22817 on: June 21, 2022, 10:50:19 PM »
I was thinking about this hatred against dave chappelle.

It's because he has a farm right?

Taco Bell Tower

« Reply #22818 on: June 21, 2022, 11:18:41 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/january-6th-committee-public-hearings.590625/page-31#post-88832055
I think it’s mostly racism and bigotry that drive these people not ignorance. These people want to go back to a time where they could put minorities in their place like the good old days.
I think it’s a horrible blend. Southern evangelicalism is a kind of prosperity gospel. If you have faith and are doing good, that should basically be reflected in your socioeconomic status. Therefore, if you’re struggling or poor, like many many rural minority families, you must not be Jesus-ing hard enough. And if you’re white, it’s because the godless liberals are preventing your ship from coming in. You’re not poor, you’re pre-rich. It bears no resemblance to what Christianity actually teaches but it’s why all these politicians are able to toss around very basic Christian ideals and rural whites lap it up.

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #22819 on: June 21, 2022, 11:19:23 PM »

it's because in his comedy special he detailed his sick fantasies of shooting crackheads to death after they break into his kitchen

these people have substance abuse issues and should be offered help, not birdshot/buckshot, and certainly not a call from the cops
Uncle

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #22820 on: June 21, 2022, 11:23:00 PM »

it's because in his comedy special he detailed his sick fantasies of shooting crackheads to death after they break into his kitchen

these people have substance abuse issues and should be offered help, not birdshot/buckshot, and certainly not a call from the cops

so they don't care about the joke where he beats up his kid for being gay?

benita

« Reply #22821 on: June 21, 2022, 11:46:05 PM »

Holy shit he's an animal landlord?

Crumb

• *cough*
« Reply #22822 on: June 21, 2022, 11:49:51 PM »

I think its because he's a landlord idk.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
damnit I wanted to get in that landlord bit first  :maf
[close]

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #22823 on: June 22, 2022, 12:00:42 AM »

I think its because he's a landlord idk.

damnit I wanted to get in that landlord bit first  :maf
[close]

Beaten like a protester

benjipwns

« Reply #22824 on: June 22, 2022, 12:06:09 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/january-6th-committee-public-hearings.590625/page-31#post-88832055
If you have faith and are doing good, that should basically be reflected in your socioeconomic status. Therefore, if you’re struggling or poor ... And if you’re white ... You’re not poor, you’re pre-rich.
This thinking seems familiar, now what place do I know of where people say these kinds of things all the time... it's on the tip of my tongue but I can't quite grasp it...

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #22825 on: June 22, 2022, 12:08:05 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/why-is-genesis-rhapsodos-hated-so-much.598875/#post-88850073

Quote from: ComedySmasher, post: 88850073, member: 6260
He constantly quotes BAD poetry. He's like a theatre kid who's obsessed with a shitty musical nobody likes and constantly brings it up at every social gathering.

Genesis sucks.

:spiders
Margs

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #22826 on: June 22, 2022, 12:25:32 AM »
If you have faith and are doing good, that should basically be reflected in your socioeconomic status. Therefore, if you’re struggling or poor ... And if you’re white ... You’re not poor, you’re pre-rich.
This thinking seems familiar, now what place do I know of where people say these kinds of things all the time... it's on the tip of my tongue but I can't quite grasp it...
The only thing stopping Reeeeeseterans from being rich is a lack of access to guillotines

...and in the case of Neopet fucking white people
[close]
Spud

Hap Shaughnessy

• Canadian Ambassador to Guam (Ret.)
OBE

Hap Shaughnessy

« Reply #22829 on: June 22, 2022, 01:43:21 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/halo-infinite-adds-new-juneteenth-nameplate-named-bonobo-after-species-of-ape.595977/page-15#post-88804641

Quote from: Legacy
Lol the story gets better. I'm very tempted to uninstall the game tbh, not like I've touched it in months anyway but still.

:salute
OBE

benjipwns

« Reply #22830 on: June 22, 2022, 02:01:21 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/halo-infinite-adds-new-juneteenth-nameplate-named-bonobo-after-species-of-ape.595977/page-15#post-88804641
This thread is still going?
From a PR perspective, they've already managed to sweep this under the rug. This isn't even on the front page, let alone headlines, of the major gaming sites.
No one is saying the entire 343 staff is racist. It only takes one or two racist assholes to sneak something like this into play, with the knowledge that if it gets spotted they can just say “it’s the name of the toolset, my bad”.

It’s sly underhanded covert dog whistle shit that racist love doing.

There are racists everywhere. There are absolutely racists in gaming, both consumers and in the industry.

The explanation given by 343 is really non-specific, and reeks of brushing it under the rug instead of being transparent and accountable. Frankly, it’s not good enough.

If this was truly and accident it really shouldn’t be hard to show how it happened. Otherwise, someone should have been fired.
This is just embarrassing. Just try to forget it’s your favourite gaming franchise or whatever for a moment and let people talk. You don’t have to participate. Trying to shut down talks regarding any concerns about racism is just such an asshole thing to do. There can never be enough discussion on raising awareness and condemning racism in all forms.
Clearly a racist internal joke that slipped through, bad look.
That is my thought as well. Like, I have no idea what actually happened, maybe there was just a weird slip-up paired with an awful coincidence. That being said, I think your explanation is a better fit for Occam's razor.
I get the impression that he’s just taking them at their word.

I don’t know. If something doesn’t sound right, it probably isn’t. Awful lot of “coincidences” when it comes to racism.
If the people responsible for this "error" are high up the chain, it would explain why they're sweeping this under the rug. If not, the higher ups protect them.

Either way, it's clear what the philosophy is at 343.
This is a whole lot of explanation/defense/hand-waving for something that is likely racist.
So many people jumping over themselves to pretend that "the tool did it" is the most likely cause when it's NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE, and only happened this one time that also happens to be to commemorate the emancipation of black Americans.

The most likely cause is a racist employee/employees. Simple as that.

Why is it the most likely cause? Look around. The world is full of fucking empowered racist shit bag cunts. Stop giving them a pass because they make a game you like.
I find it incredibly disappointing that so many are jumping to 343's defense without any acknowledgement and seemingly understanding of how this is hurtful for so many people. It is just typical of society that black pain is minimised and swept under the rug.
It’s disturbing how quickly Mint Blitz’s misinformation spread throughout the internet. Dude has no knowledge on the inner workings of 343, but felt confident providing cover for 343 before all the facts are out.

It’s also depressing how quickly people are accepting that terrible excuse. People “should” keep 343 on notice for now on but because people care more about a shooter (that’s far past its prime) than racism it’s washed away.
Yep shows how people are quick to latch on whatever to try and wave away bad things.
You brought nothing to the table other than showing your ass that you can just wave away racism if it comes from a company you like. You think an "oops sorry" is enough to make people forget this? Oh why oh why is everyone being so mean to 343? They said sorry, why can't all of us just move on?
The fact that anyone is trying to excuse this when no one from 343 nor Microsoft has actually explained the situation is pretty telling. Tell me you’re racist without telling me you’re racist.
343 just keeps embarrassing themselves and these excuses some of you are throwing around trying to defend this “innocent mistake “ is pathetic.
Yeah, this is where I am at. I can buy it being a mistake, a file being misnamed, an error in the way scripts name things or whatever - I dunno; I'm not technical at all. But something like this doesn't happen by coincidence to commemorate a celebration like Juneteenth. If it had happened in the middle of April or whenever then I could buy their excuses, but the timing of this is absolutely intentional.
The burden of proof here is on 343, not us as minorities who've dealt with "accidental" racism since the dawn of the internet.
It sure is one massive coincidence that the one time 343 makes a mistake on a nameplate, it just happens to be the BLACK one.
Come on.
Now I see why it's still going. :mouf

Hap Shaughnessy

« Reply #22832 on: June 22, 2022, 03:32:02 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/top-french-administrative-court-overturns-citys-decision-to-allow-burkinis-in-public-pools.598689/

It's not all bad news.

https://www.france24.com/en/france/20220621-top-french-court-upholds-ban-on-burkini-swimsuits-in-grenoble-s-public-pools
Quote from: france24
The city also voted to allow women to swim topless as part of a broader relaxation of swimwear rules.
Grenoble's decision about swimming topless has not been threatened in the courts.
OBE

Snoopycat_

« Reply #22833 on: June 22, 2022, 04:41:25 AM »
Quote from: Nep
I wrinkle my face at the fanfictions I wrote last year. I shudder to think of what my writing quality was as a 13 year old.

All Teachers Are Bastards. Defund the janitors. School is slavery.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/i-hope-none-of-you-dig-up-old-fanfictions-you-wrote-as-a-young-teen.598806/#post-88841397

joeboy101

• TheBore rulez
« Reply #22834 on: June 22, 2022, 05:44:07 AM »
I wrinkle my face at the fanfictions I wrote last year. I shudder to think of what my writing quality was as a 13 year old.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/i-hope-none-of-you-dig-up-old-fanfictions-you-wrote-as-a-young-teen.598806/#post-88841397

In the case of Slayven, grammar and spelling is oppression.

benjipwns

« Reply #22835 on: June 22, 2022, 06:25:39 AM »
I wrinkle my face at the fanfictions I wrote last year.
"...and then Lucio (they/them) fired his Soundwave to knock the white cops off the fascist billionaire's building and as a result capitalism and colonialism collapsed so they were able to swing by the pharmacy to pick up their Black girlfriend (they/them) and they got into their Versa and drove away with JUST MARRIED on the back as all their friends cheered thanks to their work to defeat the whites and create the communal Black utopia and also their girlfriend's work liberating people from the doldrums of refusing to be furries by their quality craftsmanship of fursuits. THE END."

MID CREDITS SCENE
"At Lucio and their girlfriend's mansion there was a knock at their door. They went to the door while they yelled from the bedroom 'who is it? Could the whites be back to try and force capitalism onto us again?' They yelled back 'I don't know, it could be anyone now that we have peace in a world without whites' and then they went to open it and they saw that behind it was a wealthy looking Asian man in a fancy suit. He said 'Hello, Lucio, I am known as Cerium (he/him), I just came to apologize for not compensating someone very important for all the labor and informative posts they have made over the years at MOBA Network's ResetERA.com you see I used to be the owner and it's time for reparations.' So they called out to them and said 'Black babe, I think you need to see this, it's a good thing we washed the meat last night...' TO BE CONTINUED"
[close]

Snoopycat_

« Reply #22837 on: June 22, 2022, 07:20:29 AM »

Ah was down on the corner with Loquisha, side eyeing some pigs, letting them jive ass honkies know they be dealin with the real. We went on down to the car dealership n I grabbed that honky muthafucka and tole him he better be reducin ma payments or ah was gunna kick his mayonnaise eatin ass. Damn cracker started cryin n beggin me to ease up on him, n then he wrote off all ma debt. Queen! Aftuh that ah went to the barricades n took it to the man. Believe.

D3RANG3D

• The Bore's Like Bot
« Reply #22838 on: June 22, 2022, 08:07:42 AM »

BIONIC

« Reply #22839 on: June 22, 2022, 08:47:51 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/i-hope-none-of-you-dig-up-old-fanfictions-you-wrote-as-a-young-teen.598806/page-3#post-88863420

Quote from: LiteracySmasher, post: 88863420, member: 6260
I didn't just write fanfiction as a teenager, I submitted it in middle school for creative writing class and got As for that shit.

It's very funny to look at in retrospect, though.

:ego :snob :ego
Margs

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #22840 on: June 22, 2022, 09:21:33 AM »

Quote from: Legacy
Lol the story gets better. I'm very tempted to uninstall the game tbh, not like I've touched it in months anyway but still.

:salute

So they banned this guy for merely providing 343's explanation

https://www.resetera.com/threads/halo-infinite-adds-new-juneteenth-nameplate-named-bonobo-after-species-of-ape.595977/post-88801590

User banned (duration pending admin review): Dismissing concerns around racism over multiple posts

Literally turned into a scapegoat because they can't ban 343.

Hap Shaughnessy

« Reply #22841 on: June 22, 2022, 09:27:18 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/resetera-is-a-cesspool-idiotic-self-righteous-pussies.598881/page-2#post-88851672

Quote from: Strike
Yeah, not making the mistake of buying merch again. I still got some old GAF shirts I can't wear anymore.

:lol
OBE

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #22842 on: June 22, 2022, 11:01:03 AM »
when is thebire store

FreeCream!

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #22843 on: June 22, 2022, 11:25:18 AM »
The market for those ERA spite shirts must be really niche.
ὕβρις

joeboy101

• TheBore rulez
« Reply #22844 on: June 22, 2022, 11:54:19 AM »

NepNeps fanfics are really all her posts on ERA making her out as some dangerous revolutionary.

Propagandhim

« Reply #22845 on: June 22, 2022, 11:58:16 AM »
I'm the gay Tupac!

joeboy101

• TheBore rulez
« Reply #22846 on: June 22, 2022, 12:48:25 PM »

BIONIC

« Reply #22847 on: June 22, 2022, 12:57:06 PM »
I’m the straight Propagandhim!
Margs

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #22848 on: June 22, 2022, 01:07:12 PM »
I'm the bi ONIC.
©@©™

Taco Bell Tower

« Reply #22849 on: June 22, 2022, 01:18:57 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/i-hope-none-of-you-dig-up-old-fanfictions-you-wrote-as-a-young-teen.598806/page-3#post-88863420

Quote from: LiteracySmasher, post: 88863420, member: 6260
I didn't just write fanfiction as a teenager, I submitted it in middle school for creative writing class and got As for that shit.

It's very funny to look at in retrospect, though.

:ego :snob :ego
Okay, that's actually funny.  Clown college was worth it for him lol

TacoWallace

« Reply #22850 on: June 22, 2022, 01:41:33 PM »
Can someone please send Fat4all to that college, he thinks adding "fuck" to the lowest effort one liners makes them funny like we're actually in middle school.

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #22851 on: June 22, 2022, 02:25:49 PM »
Frick!
(ice)

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #22852 on: June 22, 2022, 02:36:40 PM »

Ah was down on the corner with Loquisha, side eyeing some pigs, letting them jive ass honkies know they be dealin with the real. We went on down to the car dealership n I grabbed that honky muthafucka and tole him he better be reducin ma payments or ah was gunna kick his mayonnaise eatin ass. Damn cracker started cryin n beggin me to ease up on him, n then he wrote off all ma debt. Queen! Aftuh that ah went to the barricades n took it to the man. Believe.
Did you hand him a Pepsi and solve racism?
Spud

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #22853 on: June 22, 2022, 02:38:44 PM »
The market for those ERA spite shirts must be really niche.
I know, right? What sort of losers would waste their time bitching about Resetera?
Spud

Snoopycat_

« Reply #22854 on: June 22, 2022, 03:05:37 PM »

Did you hand him a Pepsi and solve racism?

According to Nep’s diary the only way to end racism is to kill all honkies

Taco Bell Tower

« Reply #22855 on: June 22, 2022, 04:09:11 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/samba-ms-marvel-has-lowest-us-viewership-debut-of-mcu-disney-shows-but-is-a-hit-with-gen-z-draws-more-diverse-audience.597534/page-14#post-88762158
What? Teen coming of age is one of my favorite genres, but there's a difference between Disney Channel high school and a show like Sex Education. The demographics they're made for are completely different. Ms. Marvel seems more like a tween show, and that's great, there should be good content for that age group.
:jared

This show really has it all for chuds to have it in their sights:
Woman as the lead
Young woman as the lead
Young woman of color as the lead
Young woman of color as the lead with her South Asian family
Young woman of color as the lead with her South Asian family who are all Muslim
Not to mention all the full-on, accurate (according to others) Muslim representation outside of the Khan family. Also the, "it's marketed for kids and teens" stuff.

Like, I'm pretty sure adults can enjoy literally any piece of entertainment they want to, regardless of who it's aimed at.

Plus she's not traditional "eye candy" so to speak. I think a lot of people are fooling themselves if they say people don't watch "teenage dramas" for the eye candy, it's what the CW is built on, and this show purposefully avoids that (which is great).
« Last Edit: June 22, 2022, 04:21:44 PM by Taco Bell Tower »

D3RANG3D

• The Bore's Like Bot
« Reply #22856 on: June 22, 2022, 04:24:17 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/samba-ms-marvel-has-lowest-us-viewership-debut-of-mcu-disney-shows-but-is-a-hit-with-gen-z-draws-more-diverse-audience.597534/page-14#post-88762158
What? Teen coming of age is one of my favorite genres, but there's a difference between Disney Channel high school and a show like Sex Education. The demographics they're made for are completely different. Ms. Marvel seems more like a tween show, and that's great, there should be good content for that age group.
:jared

This show really has it all for chuds to have it in their sights:
Woman as the lead
Young woman as the lead
Young woman of color as the lead
Young woman of color as the lead with her South Asian family
Young woman of color as the lead with her South Asian family who are all Muslim
Not to mention all the full-on, accurate (according to others) Muslim representation outside of the Khan family. Also the, "it's marketed for kids and teens" stuff.

Like, I'm pretty sure adults can enjoy literally any piece of entertainment they want to, regardless of who it's aimed at.

Plus she's not traditional "eye candy" so to speak. I think a lot of people are fooling themselves if they say people don't watch "teenage dramas" for the eye candy, it's what the CW is built on, and this show purposefully avoids that (which is great).

ShutUp

« Reply #22857 on: June 22, 2022, 04:38:16 PM »
They are still trying to compare this show to the first trailer for fucking Spider-Man’s debut movie in the MCU. What in the ever loving fuck is so difficult to understand here. SPIDER-MAN IS EXTREMELY POPULAR! Joe Average Viewer has no idea who Kamala Khan is yet.

And so far the only thing I'm getting is "You see it's different because I like Spider-Man".

You're not very subtle

:mindblown

Yes. No shit. They know and love Spider-Man. They don’t know Ms. Marvel. Adorable gotcha attempt thinking it’s all because the character has boobies though. Surely if you keep saying this, enough people will be shamed into watching the show and have no choice but to like it because reasons.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2022, 04:44:48 PM by ShutUp »

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #22858 on: June 22, 2022, 04:41:25 PM »
They are still trying to compare this show to the first trailer for fucking Spider-Man’s debut movie in the MCU. What in the ever loving fuck is so difficult to understand here. SPIDER-MAN IS EXTREMELY POPULAR! Joe Average Viewer has no idea who Kamala Khan is yet.

And so far the only thing I'm getting is "You see it's different because I like Spider-Man".

You're not very subtle

It's hilarious how their arguments constantly come down to "you're all just racist"

Maybe the mods should quell constant accusations like this (over a dumb marvel show, no less) but then you remember the mods are exactly the kind to make those accusations themselves

Lonewulfeus

• Former Unofficial Ambassador to ResetEra
« Reply #22859 on: June 22, 2022, 06:08:57 PM »
User banned (1 day): Platform wars. Account in junior phase.
Oof Ryse. I think Titanfall was another Sony exclusive style game. It seems Xbox users have a sophisticated palette and don't enjoy borderline tech demo cut scene games.