Author Topic: Other Forums Containment Thread  (Read 1818754 times)

Tuckers Law

Re: Other Forums Containment Thread
« Reply #31320 on: October 06, 2022, 06:49:11 PM »
Thanks for posting this, I'd been wondering about and looking for a concise rundown.

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #31321 on: October 06, 2022, 06:50:11 PM »
They all deserve each other
Spud

Polident Hive

« Reply #31322 on: October 06, 2022, 06:55:45 PM »
Took a stroll through the TERF Joanne's twitter for the first time and I can finally understand why she has so many people in a constant state of distress

This woman is online as fuck :dead :sabu

They can't shut her up because she's not posting anything ban worthy and they can't threaten her livelihood because she's uncancellable thanks to that HP $$$. It's like an itch they can't scratch

https://twitter.com/jk_rowling/status/1578061746635415555

Glancing at her account, she’s living up to the F in terf. Lots of posts about Iran protests and other women’s issues outside any trans adjacent stories. About all I’ve noticed there some story about a nonce involved with a children’s charity? Don’t know why people are mad at her about that. Don’t care to explore further. This has already been the most of her writing I’ve ever read.

Hap Shaughnessy

• Canadian Ambassador to Guam (Ret.)
« Reply #31323 on: October 06, 2022, 07:41:12 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/ot-xbox-series-x-s-powering-your-dreams-series-ly.322357/page-308#post-94454763
:cop User Banned (permanent): Troll account
Quote from: cave420
I figure this is the best place to post this; I'll probably get modded; I'm beginning to think these web sites are designed to create some type of "walled garden" regarding technology and whatnot.

So basically, the whole thing is a scam regarding "hard drives";

These are literally a pointless technology, that don't really serve a purpose.

Physical media has the capacity on its own to support all data needs.

There's no such thing as needing a hard drive for storage capacity.

For example, the upcoming "Modern Warfare 2" game.

They are going to say that this is 180gb or so, and comes on one disc; the hard drive will hold the rest of the data.

In reality, there ARE discs that can hold all of this data EASILY; it's just that "Sony" and "Microsoft" want to sell you cheap discs.

They make money on these discs; the discs are a relic, no longer used my modern devices.

The discs are not printed on this planet; they are literally purchased from some warehouse for next to nothing.

It's the same thing with the HDDs; these actually cost like $0 to purchase; they have no use in modern technology,, and are purchased from some dusty warehouse on some distant planet.

So basically, they have come up with "downloads" for these HDDs; they make crazy money on this.

In the real world, there's no such thing as "downloading games to a hard drive".

There's some other way of playing these games; these people have come up with "downloads" because they want to sell you this.

It's a scam.

The hard drives are a fake storage medium and a fake "standard".

Literally, one disc or cartridge can hold more data than the "Series X" 1TB HDD.

It's just that these people want to make money; the real discs and cartridges "cost too much".

Their whole game is importing obsolete junk and selling it to you for money.

So, here's what they tell you about Xbox One and PS4 discs; they install directly to the HDD, and don't run on the laser, for "reasons".

In reality, the actual reason for this, is because these are the junk discs they found in some warehouse off planet that they want to sell.

The discs are "read only"; the WHOLE purpose of these platforms is to actually to sell these junk discs; they have like billions of them. The platforms are literally designed from the start to sell these useless discs for money.

Now, games like "Mario", "Pokemon", "Sonic The Hedgehog", "Shin Megami Tensei" and "Zelda"; no one actually owns the rights to this software.

These IP are free use; meaning, any game developer can use these characters and create a game for free.

"Nintendo" has no rights to Mario or Zelda, or Pokemon. "Microsoft" has no rights to "Halo" or "Forza". "Sony" has no rights to "God of War" or "Ratchet".

Whoever is distributing software on this planet, is doing so for profit.

For example, "Call of Duty".

Everyone knows that these are actually not human beings with guns; they are lizard men carrying lasers.

"Activision Blizzard", this company seriously just Photoshops humans into the game and sells it as if hts their own game.

They aren't a game developer; they simply change the characters to something else.

Originally, this was done because "lizard people are bad and you shouldn't see them". Basically, censorship.

However, once people figured out how much money "Activision Blizzard" was making on this, they decided that they are allowed to do it to any game, regardless of violence or characters depicted.

For example, "Horizon"; this is a "free use" IP; any company is allowed to use it's characters and develop a game using them.

The game they call "Horizon Forbidden West"; there's NOTHING in this game that would dictate a need to "change the characters to Horizon characters".

The main character in "Forbidden West" is actually a male character; Alloy has been photoshopped into the game simply so "Sony" can sell it for profit.

The game wasn't originally designed as "Horizon"; it's something else. Look at Alloys face VS the rest of the graphics in the game; obviously, it doesn't quite fit.

"Sony" has no rights to this property whatsoever; it's a free use IP.

Also, regarding the "Cell Processor" for "PS3"; this technology is actually a massive success.

In reality, "Xbox One" (actually a product designed by "Nintendo" I think) and "PS4" (actually has nothing to do with "Sony PS3"; it's made by a different company, possibly "Microsoft") were actually products designed to try and compete with PS3 and the Cell Processor.

Nintendo's attempt with ESRAM and Xbox One was more successful than the "PS4" approach.

Regardless, both Nintendo and Microsoft had the opportunity to collaborate in creating the Cell processor in the year 2000; both declined, and this was the result.

PS3 and the Cell processor has no competition whatsoever; there's literally not a technology that can compete with this, seriously.

PS3 kept getting "more powerful"; it's essentially a super computer, more powerful than any PC you can buy.

Originally, when released, PS3 has "180 Gflops" or something

Eventually, PS3 is hitting 15 teraflops of power and still evolving!

There's no such thing as a gaming PC that can best PS3; you are not allowed to buy a Cell CPU standalone and put it in a PC, paired with a GPU; the best you can do is an Intel CPU; can't even come close to matching CELL.

There's no such this as "PC Master Race,", unless you are stuck on "planet moron" with the HDDs and useless cartridges and discs that were actually produced like 70 years ago and kept in some warehouse on a distant planet.

You would spend thousands of dollars trying to match PS3 performance by building a PC; CELL keeps evolving and getting more powerful, making this attempt completely fruitless.

Sony and IBM can't be matched in the gaming space; the Cell literally has NO competition.

Also, "PS4"; this platform actually has a development bottleneck; there's no bridge between the GPU and CPU; the ESRAM of Xbox One fixes this issue somewhat .

Even though Xbox One has "lower teraflop max power", it's actually more powerful than PS4, which is actually unable to use it's full power due to the way it's designed.

"PS4 Pro"; this product is actually an "apology" for PS4; at $399, this product is losing a large amount of money on every sale; these are essentially being made for like $800 and sold at $400.

The original PS4 was supposed to be able to do 4K gaming; it has a development bottleneck regarding the GPU to CPU.

Mark Cerney is not a genius; this is a joke. Everyone knows the way the PS4 was designed is a massive mistake; it literally only has like three years of games on it.

The reason why PS4 Pro is noisy, is because they are brute forcing power at this point; they have done literally all they can to force this platform to output in 4K resolution.

Regardless, in reality, both "Xbox One" and "PS4", as well as "Series X" and "PS5", are actually competitor products that are designed to compete with PS3, which is uber powerful thanks to Cell.

Why do you think that "PS4" isn't compatible with PS3 software? It's because this platform is actually not the successor to PS3; it's a competitor product, desperately trying to compete.

The whole thing about "gpgpu programming" in PS4; this is literally simply an attempt to find a way to best the Cell processor; nothing more.

Same thing with Xbox Ones ESRAM; this product doesn't have Cell either, and is desperate to compete on the market.

PS3 literally lasts for like 30 years; there are simply new controllers released for it. Seriously.

"Series X" and "PS5"; these devices STILL can't compete with PS3; at 12 teraflops, Series X is still less powerful than PS3, which came out 16 years ago.

These two devices use "ultra fast SSD"; this is simply another attempt to try and best the Cell.

"Cell was a huge disaster"; it's actually the complete opposite of this; it's a massive success following in the footsteps of the Emotion Engine (they say this was hard to program for; not true at all).

"Sony" literally can't be touched in the gaming space; any platform that doesn't have CELL is literally just throwing stuff at the wall, hoping that someone will come up with a new way of programming video games; Sony is the ONLY company that can use Cell; everything else is pointless.

Doesn't matter how powerful the GPU is; without Cell, there's literally no way to take full advantage of it's power.

The reason why "PS3" is replaced on this random planet, is simply because it's just a cheap variant of the hardware; it's irrelevant. It's problems (YLOD/Weak GPU) are exclusive to the junk model of the hardware; these problems aren't relevant to the real platform.

Stories about ESRAM and GPGPU programming, as well as "lightning fast SSDs", are simply old stories about competition trying to best the Cell Processor; these companies had their chance to invest in this with Sony in the year 2000; they didn't.

The reason why "PS4" and "Xbox One" use a different architecture (switching from PowerPC to X86), is actually because again, they are desperate to compete with CELL; they are literally hoping that some random game developer finds some kind of break through while developing a game for this technology, because seriously, Cell can't be beaten.

Quote from: cave420
Now, there is also another planet where TVs are obsolete, and actually have been for like 25-30 years;

These devices use a docking station to send a wireless signal to something that looks like a TV; it gets mounted on the wall. It looks like a TV, or picture frame without a picture.

The connection it uses is like a silver circle or something.

So, the "picture frame" sends a signal directly to your eye balls.

This has literally made all TVs obsolete; it doesn't matter how high the resolution is on a TV screen, because the image that's broadcast to your eyes via this device, it's as clear as your eye balls can see; therefore, any further development regarding a technology that displays resolution on a screen is literally pointless; the image being produced here is as good as your eyes can decipher.

So, even a screen that's "100K"; it doesn't matter, because the image being displayed to your eye balls is max clarity; your eyes literally "can't see an image better than this".

So, without a need to display higher resolutions, video games developed for this medium no longer need to worry about resolution; the games can use the power to push more polygons exclusively; thus theoretically creating much higher fidelity graphics than what's possible on a TV screen.

Even "3DS" is rendered completely obsolete by this technology; the "dock" has a way to connect 3DS, and send the image directly to your eyes, making the screen you are viewing pointless.
OBE

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #31324 on: October 06, 2022, 07:51:45 PM »
:whoo

Get that legend a bore account  :salute
Margs

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #31325 on: October 06, 2022, 07:58:44 PM »
resetera has finally had one post worth putting in a "forum's funniest moments" archive

:clap
Uncle

Propagandhim

« Reply #31326 on: October 06, 2022, 08:09:29 PM »
 :stahp

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #31327 on: October 06, 2022, 10:26:14 PM »
not sure what thread this should go in but it seems likely to produce  :thinking globally

https://cryptobriefing.com/celsius-reveals-names-transaction-histories-of-thousands-of-customers-in-public-court-filing/

In a court filing that is circulating online today, bankrupt crypto lender Celsius revealed the names and transaction history of tens of thousands of its customers. The document, which accompanied several other filings as part of the company’s ongoing bankruptcy proceedings, runs more than 14,500 pages long.

While addresses are redacted, the document contains customer names, transaction types and amounts, which services the customer had used, types and quantities of tokens held, and more.

so this is now all publicly available info

cryptobros, crypto detractors, youtubers, twitch streamers, political pundits, politicians, former era admins...
Uncle

Hap Shaughnessy

« Reply #31328 on: October 07, 2022, 12:14:13 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/russia-has-begun-a-full-scale-invasion-in-ukraine-read-staff-posts.556366/page-1812#post-94470261

Quote from: Scottoest
The argument of "but 1800 pages!" aside, I do think there's been several videos posted here that have no real news value beyond "look at these dudes get killed". I personally don't really care about these videos getting posted, as long as they aren't auto-playing gore or something. At the same time, I think it's kinda funny that anyone is pretending there's a razor thin line here between newsworthy footage and gore posted so people can make pithy comments about dead Russians. The guy coming out of the outhouse and getting shot 50 times or the blowjob video... these aren't exactly riding a thin line.

I'm more stunned this thread evaded heavy handed moderation for as long as it did. This is the forum where it was determined Cyberpunk is so beyond the pale it was only allowed one thread, but you can make all the threads you want about publishers and devs accused of systematically aiding or abetting sexual assault or harassment. There has never been consistency lol.
OBE

BIONIC

« Reply #31329 on: October 07, 2022, 01:01:30 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/got-house-of-the-dragon-s1-ot-you-want-a-good-girl-but-you-need-the-hot-d-no-f-b-book-spoilers.621507/page-171#post-94457811

Quote from: riotous, post: 94457811, member: 5576
People are so weird about age and how people look.   The actors are 7 years apart, with Aemon's being the younger one...

This is all normal.. the whole concept of "looking an age" is an obsession that doesn't mirror reality all that much since people are all over the map with how they look.

Interesting poster to make this remark  :kermit
Margs

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #31330 on: October 07, 2022, 01:39:31 AM »
What’s the blowjob video? :thinking
©@©™

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #31331 on: October 07, 2022, 01:57:39 AM »
If you're going to go out in a war, that's the way to do it
Spud

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018

paprikastaude

« Reply #31333 on: October 07, 2022, 04:01:55 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/hideo-kojima-teases-second-actress-for-new-game.640800/#post-94477152
Does Kojima ever put Black women or Black people in general in his games?
Because I'm noticing a pattern.

Doing at least one simple Google search if you don't have a clue what you're talking about? Nope, going straight to defamation.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2022, 04:06:45 AM by paprikastaude »

Snoopycat_

« Reply #31334 on: October 07, 2022, 04:35:02 AM »
Amazed that VisaWife isn't simpering all over this thread

https://www.resetera.com/threads/any-virgins-here.640758/

paprikastaude

« Reply #31335 on: October 07, 2022, 04:59:00 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/hideo-kojima-teases-second-actress-for-new-game.640800/#post-94477152

Doing at least one simple Google search if you don't have a clue what you're talking about? Nope, going straight to defamation.

Also is this entire thread assuming the actors gender???  :crazy  No wonder minorities are fleeing in droves.

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #31336 on: October 07, 2022, 05:19:05 AM »

His reply on the second page:

"Thank you. I'm happy to have my worries cleared up.

Cuz I was about to have to cut ties with Kojima. Lol"

Come on my dude, shut the fuck up.

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #31337 on: October 07, 2022, 05:29:29 AM »

Why is he even pretending to be a kojima fan when when he clearly hasn't played any of his games

Straight Edge

• Boots & Braces
« Reply #31338 on: October 07, 2022, 06:28:27 AM »

I’m 32 and I’m a virgin, mainly because tight forskin or/and frenulum breve and terrified of operation + anxiety

Have you tried anal ?
Like getting pegged or having your ass eaten

:ohhh
Oi Oi

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #31339 on: October 07, 2022, 09:01:19 AM »
era ok with kill videos staying on their site but jk threads are a no no.

lol

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #31340 on: October 07, 2022, 09:11:28 AM »
a kill video of jk, the ultimate test
Uncle

Straight Edge

• Boots & Braces
« Reply #31341 on: October 07, 2022, 09:45:47 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/smofo-butter-layin-me-to-da-bone-jackin-me-up-tight-me-cutty-say-he-cant-hang.640752/

Dude thinks he’s gonna get away with posting the jive talking scene in Airplane?!?!

:yikes
Oi Oi

Raist

« Reply #31342 on: October 07, 2022, 10:28:53 AM »

There's absolutely no way anyone could have played any Kojima game in the past 25 years but not seen any black characters. There's major ones in every single one of them :lol

Taco Bell Tower

• Your likes are brought to you by YUM! Brands
« Reply #31343 on: October 07, 2022, 10:34:39 AM »
Amazed that VisaWife isn't simpering all over this thread

It was originally in the members only section  :lol
Actually fuck it mods put this in public I don’t care anymore
I was a virgin at 25, and it was a meme on a forum I went on at the time. I'm now 28 and I have two significant others.

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #31344 on: October 07, 2022, 10:53:42 AM »
Was watching that Rekieta guy's stream on Rumble (lol) last night after the fallout.  At a certain point he had 27k viewers live.  The guy really rubbed me the wrong way, though.  He had that Dick Masterson guy on and made a lot of really mean-spirited and crude trans jokes, to the extent that even Masterson looked uncomfortable.  At the very least, why capture yourself behaving like that on camera, especially if you're a professional lawyer? 
On top of the fact that if you ever have to litigate something regarding this stuff why open yourself up to having those recordings weaken your case? Seemed like a really classless dude, tbh.  He also just seemed like an asshole outside of that stuff, too.
Rekieta is not a professional lawyer, he makes more off his streams than he ever has off his lawyering. His maintains his "practice" because this costs basically nothing to a lawyer. My understanding is that he mostly just refers people to other attorneys, which is not unusual for "famous" lawyers anywhere.

To clarify my previous endorsement of him was merely that unlike most of these online legal commentators, he once actually practiced and actually seems capable of understanding the law. (Through the seemingly impossible practice of checking the actual statute text and relevant court rulings.) He makes vague legal threats but never actually carries them out because he's smart enough to understand that is enough to scare off idiots. He is not going to sue over this unless he's too drunk to remember to check the law first.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2022, 11:03:04 AM by benjipwns »

Hap Shaughnessy

« Reply #31345 on: October 07, 2022, 11:10:14 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/biden-armageddon-threat-is-back.640770/page-4#post-94488861

Quote from:  Azem
is this how people felt during the Cold War?

Cause this kind of sucks
OBE

BikeJesus

« Reply #31346 on: October 07, 2022, 11:13:39 AM »

benjipwns

« Reply #31347 on: October 07, 2022, 11:56:39 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/hideo-kojima-teases-second-actress-for-new-game.640800/post-94480440

Is the pattern in the room with you right now?
There are Black people in his games, but we don’t have to pretend that his characters are not overwhelmingly lighter-skinned people.
This Japanese guy writing with a deliberate intent for Western audiences can't keep getting away with largely matching the demographics he's targeting.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
"Why is Kojima writing Black characters while being white-adjacent?" :social
[close]

joeboy101

• TheBore rulez
« Reply #31348 on: October 07, 2022, 12:20:08 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/hideo-kojima-teases-second-actress-for-new-game.640800/post-94480440

Is the pattern in the room with you right now?
There are Black people in his games, but we don’t have to pretend that his characters are not overwhelmingly lighter-skinned people.
This Japanese guy writing with a deliberate intent for Western audiences can't keep getting away with largely matching the demographics he's targeting.

"Why is Kojima writing Black characters while being white-adjacent?" :social
[close]

Your spoiler is behind the times. ERA has complained about minorities writing characters that are of their own minority, but aren’t diverse (read:glorified) enough for ERA, thus making them problematic. Remember, minorities are not a monolith! Just ERA’s opinions are.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #31349 on: October 07, 2022, 12:24:47 PM »

I’m 32 and I’m a virgin, mainly because tight forskin or/and frenulum breve and terrified of operation + anxiety

Have you tried anal ?
Like getting pegged or having your ass eaten

Can't help but feel this is akin to asking a lesbian if they've ever had a real big dick in them tho

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #31350 on: October 07, 2022, 12:26:17 PM »
She just said on their stream that she just didn't want to ruin the guys life legally because he's already fucked himself over what he did.

When $15k is nothing to you, you can relate to her.

:trumps :snob :elon

Hap Shaughnessy

OBE

benjipwns

« Reply #31353 on: October 07, 2022, 02:19:15 PM »
Probably in talks with Joanne to write it and Dave Chappelle to show up randomly in missions.

Hap Shaughnessy

« Reply #31354 on: October 07, 2022, 02:22:47 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/biden-armageddon-threat-is-back.640770/page-5#post-94499976

Quote from: Channel 5 News
Quote from: Ensoul
As far as I am concerned Putin has the world by the balls
If he fucks around, he'll find out.

:badass
OBE

Raist

« Reply #31355 on: October 07, 2022, 02:55:07 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/russia-has-begun-a-full-scale-invasion-in-ukraine-read-staff-posts.556366/page-1815

Oh jesus fuck I was trying to do OK today but this has me trying to hold back a panic attack. Jesus fucking christ will these fucking cunts please just stop already fucking goddamn. I legitimately can't take much of this stress anymore.

I guess after 2.5 years he got bored of popping up in the covid thread now and then to have the exact same kind of meltdowns, but thankfully he found a new one :lol

edit: oh there's more

I'm really sorry; it's just that I'm seeing so much escalatory talk and such after I was finally getting to calm down about this. I know a lot of this might be untrue, or a half truth, or not relevant, but I've been on such high alert that anything seems like an inevitability. If the mods wanna threadban me feel free; I just wish there was an option to block this thread completely.

Thanks, but I do know. Problem is the "Show Hidden Content," button at the bottom inevitably leads me back here. Believe me, I've tried ignoring the thread before but - for me - that's as effective as putting a paper chain around your bike when you leave it somewhere.

:rofl

Yulwei

« Reply #31356 on: October 07, 2022, 03:33:09 PM »
LMFAO

that guy needs to hop on over to gaming side and become an acolyte for one of the big 3. he'll be too busy posting about the size of toad's mushroom spots or something to care about nuclear war.

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #31357 on: October 07, 2022, 03:47:45 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/biden-armageddon-threat-is-back.640770/page-5#post-94499976

reducing deadly serious geopolitical situations to gen z internet speak

Uncle

benjipwns

« Reply #31358 on: October 07, 2022, 03:55:40 PM »

Has Vladimir Putin not been fucking around?

Hap Shaughnessy

« Reply #31359 on: October 07, 2022, 04:04:07 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/biden-armageddon-threat-is-back.640770/page-6#post-94510269

Quote from: ExhaustedWalrus
I am having a panic attack over this, cool

Try growing up in the 80s. Bunch of sissies.
OBE

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #31360 on: October 07, 2022, 04:06:34 PM »
 :lol

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #31361 on: October 07, 2022, 05:05:06 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/biden-armageddon-threat-is-back.640770/page-6#post-94510269

These chucklefucks going through the imminent threat of nuclear war might learn something about previous generations maybe...
Spud

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #31362 on: October 07, 2022, 05:17:49 PM »

These chucklefucks going through the imminent threat of nuclear war might learn something about previous generations maybe...

They won't
[close]
(ice)

benjipwns

« Reply #31363 on: October 07, 2022, 08:14:34 PM »

Just end this civilization already. Please just wait after The Last of Us season finale airs.
:goty2

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #31364 on: October 07, 2022, 08:27:32 PM »

Just end this civilization already. Please just wait after The Last of Us season finale airs.
:goty2

Just imagine the world ending before we know how The Last of Us ends.  :noooo

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #31365 on: October 07, 2022, 08:30:29 PM »
“You know Elle, we really are the last of us.”
~Putin, probably
©@©™

Hap Shaughnessy

« Reply #31366 on: October 07, 2022, 08:50:27 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/the-majority-of-the-police-force-shouldnt-carry-guns-right.641085/#post-94517748

Quote from: Kraid
Anyway, we should just abolish the police and address the problems that "necessitate" cops.

:brain
OBE

BIONIC

« Reply #31367 on: October 07, 2022, 08:56:21 PM »
Can’t believe no one thought of that before  :titus
Margs

Propagandhim

« Reply #31368 on: October 07, 2022, 09:28:38 PM »
abolish capitalism til we can figure out what "necessitates" me buying all the "Lucio" "skins"

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #31369 on: October 07, 2022, 09:42:20 PM »
Abolish crime  :rollsafe

Taco Bell Tower

• Your likes are brought to you by YUM! Brands
« Reply #31370 on: October 07, 2022, 10:01:07 PM »

? ? ? This user makes a lot of suicidal threads

Boredfrom

« Reply #31372 on: October 07, 2022, 10:29:20 PM »
Was watching that Rekieta guy's stream on Rumble (lol) last night after the fallout.  At a certain point he had 27k viewers live.  The guy really rubbed me the wrong way, though.  He had that Dick Masterson guy on and made a lot of really mean-spirited and crude trans jokes, to the extent that even Masterson looked uncomfortable.  At the very least, why capture yourself behaving like that on camera, especially if you're a professional lawyer? 
On top of the fact that if you ever have to litigate something regarding this stuff why open yourself up to having those recordings weaken your case? Seemed like a really classless dude, tbh.  He also just seemed like an asshole outside of that stuff, too.
Rekieta is not a professional lawyer, he makes more off his streams than he ever has off his lawyering. His maintains his "practice" because this costs basically nothing to a lawyer. My understanding is that he mostly just refers people to other attorneys, which is not unusual for "famous" lawyers anywhere.

To clarify my previous endorsement of him was merely that unlike most of these online legal commentators, he once actually practiced and actually seems capable of understanding the law. (Through the seemingly impossible practice of checking the actual statute text and relevant court rulings.) He makes vague legal threats but never actually carries them out because he's smart enough to understand that is enough to scare off idiots. He is not going to sue over this unless he's too drunk to remember to check the law first.

Then again, he hyped the Vic Mignona case and recommend his awful lawyer that made even pero antiVic feel bad for him.

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #31373 on: October 07, 2022, 11:07:32 PM »
some guy is trying to troll me on slickdeals

this is my life?

:notlikethis

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #31374 on: October 07, 2022, 11:49:37 PM »

this is my life?

Just tell him, "You ain't slick."
Spud

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #31375 on: October 08, 2022, 01:57:56 AM »

this is my life?

Just tell him, "You ain't slick."

brb

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #31376 on: October 08, 2022, 01:59:59 AM »
oh god I hate you all.

why am i feuding with people on slick deals about pans instead of cooking the world? help me potatoe

Borealis

« Reply #31377 on: October 08, 2022, 02:13:30 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/kanye-west-launches-white-lives-matter-line-for-yeezys-brings-out-candace-owens-at-show-up-claims-hes-being-threatened-in-antisemitic-texts.639399/post-94531533

Quote from: Unpaid Mod Bitching
This shouldn't need to be said, but here we are. Regardless of your disdain for Kanye, if you aren't Black you will be severely punished if you use slurs such as Coon and Uncle Tom. The world has not changed in ways that allow non-Black members to throw these slurs around just because we've finally found a Black person whom everyone seems to dislike equally. It's akin to when they used to say, "oops I just got caught up in the swell of the lynch mob".

There is no excuse. There will be no quarter.

Also, dumbest analogy I've seen on Reset to date lmao.

Bore Expert

« Reply #31378 on: October 08, 2022, 02:49:15 AM »

Retro porn.
Bishoptl & Evilore touring Sony headquarters back when people knew what gaf was.

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #31379 on: October 08, 2022, 05:01:15 AM »
oh god I hate you all.

why am i feuding with people on slick deals about pans instead of cooking the world? help me potatoe
Spud