Author Topic: Other Forums Containment Thread  (Read 1822800 times)

joeboy101

• TheBore rulez
Re: Other Forums Containment Thread
« Reply #45060 on: March 21, 2023, 03:13:32 PM »

But as if these takes weren’t bad enough, I fell upon the bottom of the barrel.

Anal sex is ruining our buttholes, and buttholes deserve better

this is the worst take I've ever seen in my life  :pacspit

buttholes deserve to be spit on and fucked  :pacspit :hump  :rash

I knew that would get your ire up.

:success

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #45061 on: March 21, 2023, 03:28:41 PM »
:nsfw

shinji
[close]
🤴

Taco Bell Tower

• Your likes are brought to you by YUM! Brands
« Reply #45062 on: March 21, 2023, 03:35:01 PM »
I'm so fucked up :dsp

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #45063 on: March 21, 2023, 03:35:44 PM »
There's no way that torso is real

Crumb

• *cough*
« Reply #45064 on: March 21, 2023, 03:36:11 PM »

Hap Shaughnessy

• Canadian Ambassador to Guam (Ret.)
« Reply #45065 on: March 21, 2023, 03:43:25 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/airbnb-owner-can%E2%80%99t-remove-woman-from-her-home-due-to-california%E2%80%99s-30-day-squatter-rights.699310/#post-102937207
Quote from: Stencil
I'm assuming there's no castle doctrine in that state?

https://www.resetera.com/threads/airbnb-owner-can%E2%80%99t-remove-woman-from-her-home-due-to-california%E2%80%99s-30-day-squatter-rights.699310/page-3#post-102942952
:cop User Banned (1 Month): Inflammatory Commentary; Advocating Violence; History of the Same
Quote from: Akainu
So you are for her killing them are you for real?
No but it would cover your ass when you lead them out of your home at gunpoint. I'd harm someone if they refused to leave my house, for sure. Kill would be a heavy emotional load so maybe not that far, but like... Yeah gtfo by force.
OBE

Hap Shaughnessy

« Reply #45066 on: March 21, 2023, 03:45:14 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/the-krakoa-era-of-x-men-ot-school%E2%80%99s-out-forever.128998/page-285#post-102781633

:cop User Banned (1 Week): Boys Club Behaviour
Quote from: BebopCola
Between Mother Righteous and now Rasputin IV I wasn't expecting to be so turned on during Sins of Sinister wtf
OBE

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #45067 on: March 21, 2023, 03:46:07 PM »

Hap Shaughnessy

« Reply #45068 on: March 21, 2023, 03:55:21 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/scientists-deliver-%E2%80%98final-warning%E2%80%99-on-climate-crisis-act-now-or-it%E2%80%99s-too-late.699394/page-3#post-102956461

Quote from: Grug
We have trigger warnings for a lot of potentially traumatic topics yet people seem to say stuff without blinking along the lines of "Man I'm glad I don't have to watch my non-existent children die in a climate apocalypse."

Some of us actually do have children and it's pretty upsetting to read people taking so coldly about this stuff. A bit of sensitivity never goes astray.
OBE

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #45069 on: March 21, 2023, 04:22:18 PM »
There's no way that torso is real

Where are her organs?
Margs

BikeJesus

« Reply #45070 on: March 21, 2023, 04:26:40 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/ubisoft-is-developing-an-ai-ghostwriter-to-save-scriptwriters-time.699703/

Reeeee mods please unban crossing eden so i can enjoy either their epic special fellow-out or shameless about-face.

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #45071 on: March 21, 2023, 04:34:09 PM »

Straight Edge

• Boots & Braces
« Reply #45072 on: March 21, 2023, 04:40:22 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/alright-era-we-need-to-talk-about-how-terrible-the-werehog-actually-is.699712/

Personally speaking, I've never been a fan of the Werehog. I've always admired the scope of Unleashed, sure, and the daytime stages remain some of the most meaty Modern Sonic, Boost-centric levels in the series, with a lot of abandoned techniques that I and the fanbase tend to lament in the face of modern games. In some ways the game was a technical marvel in 2008, but between the framerate and the Werehog itself, there was always a major factor holding it back from being legitimately good.

For years I've pointed to the gameplay it has to offer as the least interesting route they could have taken for combat, in a Sonic game or otherwise. Attacks just slice through enemies like butter with barely any feedback. The chaos onscreen is too busy to keep track of. The combos are so long winded as a list that you're better off button mashing once you unlock a decent amount of them, as there's barely any room to experiment with them. Worse still, button mashing is a valid approach, since you can level up the strength of your attacks regardless, to the point combos straight up don't matter. It wasn't just a distracting beat-em-up, it was a bad beat-em-up.

If anything, I've been one of the Werehog's strongest haters, either in how well it was executed or what little value it could bring to the table...

One full replay via Series S and 60 fps patch later, however... and I don't think I can stand by any of that anymore.

First and foremost, it becomes much more obvious how clean the animations are when they aren't struggling at 15fps anymore. Being able to see everything that's happening makes the lack of "feedback" when hitting enemies less a complaint when those gliding animations do actually look slick, and having better knowledge of the combos on what moves actually send the enemies flying.

But in general with this thread, rather than do a complete write up in the OP, I want to address some of the main sticking points that people, including myself, had with the playstyle, and why I think it deserves to have a second look on what it's problems actually are, and in turn, what merit it does hold, in it's own way.

So, what are people wrong about?

1. "The Stages Are Just Too Long, The Ratio To Daytime Is Imbalanced"

This is a fair complaint in my eyes, especially when juxtaposed next to the breakneck boost gameplay in the Daytime stages. You can spend upwards of 20 to 30 minutes in each of these stages, especially with how methodical the gameplay can be.

However, when it comes to "they are too long" as a criticism towards their pacing, is that the actual amount of time you need to spend in them?

The first run I had through these stages landed me in typical clear time ranges of 10 to 15 minutes per Werehog level, which obviously included hunting for medals, as the progression system requires them to maintain progress through the stages. In turn, doing the same for the daytime stages landed me with the average completion times of 5 to 8 minutes. As a result, that left me with nearly twice as much Werehog in terms of game content clear time.

However...

Since this playthrough involved unlocking everything naturally through the campaign, I actually found that the hub worlds tended to guide my exploration towards the act 2 and 3 challenges for the daytime stages whenever I was in a hub world, with some of them even having lower medal requirements than the main stage, indicating that the game probably wanted me to grind for medals using these new stages before unlocking the main stage, if I was underleveled. In comparison, finding the werehog act 2s were much more hidden, and required more thorough exploration of the hubs to access than leading trails of rings the daytime stages offered you for discovery.

As a result, my ratio of daytime to nighttime gameplay came close to being actually balanced fairly well, and that was while going through all the barriers of medal requirements that the game arbitrarily requires of you.

On a casual run during the post game? It gets even better - all of my Werehog level clear times are in the 4 minute to 8 minute range. I'm actually... shocked, at how short these stages are. They feel a bit long in the tooth at first, but once you're returning to them for better clear scores, it actually feels like a majority of the gameplay is focused on platforming and puzzles instead.

2. "The Platforming and Puzzles are Terrible"

This is honestly one of the main reasons I found the werehog to be disappointing. Even slower Sonic gameplay still has so much potential thanks to its physics set, so to have an alternate character playstyle focused on something so stilted and rigid felt awful, and something that likely doesn't have any merit to the much more complex and flowing platforming Sonic gameplay normally has to offer. And it just felt like a missed opportunity for a form with stretchy arms to be so automated, rather than having any sort of satisfying physics based platforming to speak of with how automated and plodding everything was.

The puzzles are in a similar situation. Pushing blocks slowly, carrying keys slowly, pushing levers slowly. It's not good stuff.

However...

I didn't actually know the game had the option of making the platforming feel satisfying. Coming back to the game, by pressing the jump button before reaching whatever ledge or foothold you grab on to, you actually have the ability to fling yourself into the air in a spinning ball, similar to how Sonic normally behaves in his traditional platforming. By doing this, you can actually skillfully bypass a lot of platforming sections, and it feels... fun! It actually feels like a proper "stretchy armed character" in terms of a platformer when abusing the physics and momentum, and I wish I knew about it sooner. The average player might not have the chance to experience it, which is unfortunate, but for expert players, the skill ceiling actually does allow you to have a decent amount of fun with the amount of footholds the game has to offer.

And on top of that, the levels actually have built-in level design for skipping certain puzzle and battle sections??? I had no idea those were a thing in these stages until I properly explored them, but being able to take a route that focuses on swinging rather than pushing a block is definitely a pleasant surprise to find. In fact the game is full of these more fun puzzle moments to discover. Throwing an electrical enemy into a water section can take out entire enemies for you, holding a fire bot and pointing it at any enemy that approaches you will send them running until they lose all health, or freeze them for one hit kills with an ice bot. All these little instances of emergant puzzle solving is in the level design in areas, and it's pretty neat to discover when it ultimately makes the clear times of the stages shorter and the gameplay experience more varied than the typical room full of enemies -> combo time gameplay loop.

3. "The Player Should Have More Combos/Power than the Game Starts You Out With"

This is also a complaint that I think, or at least thought, was valid for a long time, as the game arbitrarily locks you out of many combos at the start of the game until you finish a stage, with no real options to learn the moves until you reach the next level, leaving the experience disjointed and most players unaware of the arsenal of moves. On top of that, there's no way to tell whether combos or power are something you need to prioritize, and as a result many players waste their XP on levels they shouldn't, at which point it's too late.

Something definitely should be done about it, especially considering how poorly it can go over for players who underlevel either power or combat in the later sections of the game.

However...

APPARENTLY YOU CAN LEVEL UP IN THE PAUSE MENU?!?!

Discovering this on my own during this most recent playthrough was suuuuch a game changer, holy shit. Suddenly I was unlocking moves one-by-one in the actual level, and could open up the skill menu to see what that combo was, what its inputs were, and actually see what it did in the level itself immediately afterwards?!? What a novel concept...

Suddenly I went from knowing barely anything about the list of combos to having almost textbook knowledge of them and their effects, which led to a much higher fun factor of the combat itself. No longer was I entering rooms to button mash and plod through to the next segment of the level, now each room was an individual training chamber and all-around playground to test these newly unlocked moves in. And man some of these moves are fun to use. Sweeping kicks that send everyone around you flying, uppercuts to piledrive one enemy into every other enemy left on the ground, focused kick moves that send one specific target you want to deal with flying out of the crowd, etc. etc.

And on top of this, by having access to this menu, I could adequately respond to enemies that were too tough for me to handle by leveling up my strength on demand. As a result, I no longer had to guess just how much health later levels were going to need, and potentially overlevel to the point everything is steamrolled, but instead level up just right, as I unlocked the combos I actually wanted to play with to begin with.

THIS is a game changer. Even the levels that feel like they're plodding become fairly interesting when all of those opportunities for XP have immediate rewards, and open up new ways to play mid-level...

Why was it not advertised???

Why were there no big, flashing signs of "YOU HAVE A LEVEL, USE IT TO UNLOCK A MOVE" of some sort during the actual gameplay, considering how absolutely hidden it seems to be from so many players????

Or did everyone know about it and leave me in the dark lmao

As a result, there are a lot of aspects of the Werehog that are insisted to, be one way, that aren't actually problems, at least not from where I'm standing anymore.

The levels are fairly - almost shockingly - short, albeit with the opportunity to dawdle and explore. The platforming actually has a much higher skill ceiling than I originally thought, and leads to a lot of fun skips to take advantage of. And the leveling system of the game has a whole other side to it that is barely advertised, that makes the combat and stages themselves so much more fun to play in.

As a result, I feel like many of these upsides are left unsaid. I still have problems with it, which I'll get to eventually, (coughnodropshadowcough) but for an OP for this topic, I might as well come out swinging for what the gameplay actually has to offer. And considering all these aspects, I guess it's time for me to drop the title of Werehog hater, at long last, and come closer to the truth, controversy be damned.

Very normal message board
Oi Oi

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #45073 on: March 21, 2023, 05:18:31 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/florida-considers-ban-on-discussion-of-menstruation-before-sixth-grade.699274/post-102942421

Quote from: Messofanego
Y'all really need to check why you gotta go with non-white terrorists or Sharia Law as your ultimate standard of evil when there are plenty of white, christofascist, cult-like, terrorists that get up to this level of shit. Not to mention Taliban were created by Americans. It's not just the global south where girls get treated the worst.

Also, Sharia Law is not about this, that's just Islamophobia thinking Muslims do this on the regular. Girls being educated is quite important in Islam. Not a fan of what Muslims follow regularly being equated to terrorism.

I work with Muslims from Afghanistan who have suffered at the hands of the Taliban, which is why they are closer at hand to me than other groups. So fuck you and your implication.

Well, nazis are usually used when it comes to politics, war etc. But, given that the topic is religious people and that the taliban DO stop women from education NOW, while previously having burned ”heretics” alive during their attempt to establish a religious empire….

Unless you specifically want to ignore them they fit the bill perfectly. They are a great example of the ultimate evil.

Whataboutism is blooming on Resetera like that algae blob in the Atlantic.

Yes America bad, Sharia good.

Do share, what is Sharia all about that is so awfully misunderstood?

Yikes, Messy hammering that report button about now.
Wow. That's distinguished mentally-challenged even for someone as idiotic as Messo.

Not learning about menstruation prior to sixth grade is, in fact, worse treatment of women than removing them from school, banning them from higher education and stoning them for adultery.

Good job Reeeeesetera

:playa :wow
Spud

Taco Bell Tower

« Reply #45074 on: March 21, 2023, 05:19:42 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/why-do-men-of-late-feel-they-need-to-be-super-attractive-and-wealthy-in-the-succeed-in-the-dating-scene.699568/
I've been seeing this discourse of late. People who want partnership but they opt out due to perceived notions of undesirablity.

I've even talked to friends who have lots going on but they pigeonhole themselves and just give up.

I don't think partnership is for everyone. If you enjoy single life, enjoy it. Nothing wrong with it. I'm talking about people that want something but give up based on mental blockers of desirability.

I'm a huge fan of therapy, but I know that's not accessible to everyone. Or some folks may have childhood trauma, body dysmorphia, etc.

Do you think it's due to the rise of apps? Or stuff like MCU bodies and things like that creating this extreme expectation?

This recent Pew Study came out and said that more young men (in their twenties) are single compared to young women. I'm sure the factors are multifactorial, but I do see this obsession with wanting to have six pack apps and an amazing job as qualifiers for even dating. Again, unrealistic goals.
:era

Polident Hive

« Reply #45075 on: March 21, 2023, 06:04:07 PM »
Being attractive and successful plays a role in dating? Crazy talk.

Yulwei

« Reply #45076 on: March 21, 2023, 06:19:54 PM »
I gotta know what he's reporting!!

It’s absurd that I was banned for something that is flagrantly talked about in other threads and all of that is being ignored while you “discuss” it.

He apparently got banned for whatever he’s reporting. Somebody good at doxxing can figure it out *coughbenjiorhapcough*

https://www.resetera.com/threads/thunder-lotus-spiritfarer-85-of-sales-coming-from-argentina-and-turkey-seem-to-be-coming-from-people-playing-in-other-countries.685651/page-3#post-101105221

:cop User banned (3 days): False equivalence, downplaying regional price abuse over a series of posts.
Quote from: Natiko
Whole lot of judgmental, entitled folks in here casting blanket judgements on people they don’t know, with stories they don’t know. Fucking shameful. Interesting how the XBL Gamepass Ultimate thread doesn’t have this same gate keeping when people are openly talking about abusing regional pricing there. But that’s Era - inconsistently applied principles that only matter when the narrative fits.

:ohhh

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #45077 on: March 21, 2023, 06:21:14 PM »
Being attractive and successful plays a role in dating? Crazy talk.
You might even benefit from having something interesting to say that isn't about Marvel movies or vidya...
 :mindblown
Spud

Taco Bell Tower

« Reply #45078 on: March 21, 2023, 06:21:51 PM »

Hap Shaughnessy

« Reply #45079 on: March 21, 2023, 06:38:16 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/being-wrong-about-games-judging-a-book-by-its-cover.699277/#post-102934306

:cop User Banned (1 Month): Discussing a banned game
Quote from: Liodin
Even for someone who doesn't consider himself a Harry Potter fan but has seen all the movies several times, everything I saw of Hogwarts Legacy invited me to think that the game was going to be excellent, and when the reviews came out I got my hopes up.

It's not just that I was disappointed, it's that it's a VERY bad videogame. Surprisingly, the only thing I didn't expect anything from it is what I liked the most, which was the combat. The rest, horrible. The exploration, the story, the sidequests, all bad.
OBE

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #45080 on: March 21, 2023, 06:43:07 PM »
Reaffirming my decision to skip my cousin's bachelor party in Miami because I refuse to give a dime to that shit state.

lol
                 xenophobia?
 :isthis

I bet he does absolutely nothing to ensure he's not giving a dime to anyone in Florida if he can't be a drama queen about it. Plus, money is fungible, idiot. :kermit

benjipwns

« Reply #45081 on: March 21, 2023, 06:45:06 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/airbnb-owner-can%E2%80%99t-remove-woman-from-her-home-due-to-california%E2%80%99s-30-day-squatter-rights.699310/#post-102937207
I'm assuming there's no castle doctrine in that state?

https://www.resetera.com/threads/airbnb-owner-can%E2%80%99t-remove-woman-from-her-home-due-to-california%E2%80%99s-30-day-squatter-rights.699310/page-3#post-102942952
:cop User Banned (1 Month): Inflammatory Commentary; Advocating Violence; History of the Same
Quote from: Akainu
So you are for her killing them are you for real?
No but it would cover your ass when you lead them out of your home at gunpoint. I'd harm someone if they refused to leave my house, for sure. Kill would be a heavy emotional load so maybe not that far, but like... Yeah gtfo by force.
                  community self-policing after police abolition?
 :isthis

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #45082 on: March 21, 2023, 06:52:57 PM »
Adults: "Keep children safe from adult content" :exxy

8 year olds playing Fortnite: "Add me to Steam CumSlutPussyPeach, my Nickname is AssFuckBobby... SHUT THE FUCK UP MOM"
🤴

benjipwns

« Reply #45083 on: March 21, 2023, 06:54:08 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/florida-considers-ban-on-discussion-of-menstruation-before-sixth-grade.699274/page-2#post-102960049
Why are republicans so obsessed with the private parts of underage children 🤔
Oh wait they just plain hate women.
Not surprised to see someone on ResetERA.com consider banning discussion of something to be a sign of the banners being obsessed with something.

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #45084 on: March 21, 2023, 07:34:59 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/being-wrong-about-games-judging-a-book-by-its-cover.699277/#post-102934306

:cop User Banned (1 Month): Discussing a banned game
Quote from: Liodin
Even for someone who doesn't consider himself a Harry Potter fan but has seen all the movies several times, everything I saw of Hogwarts Legacy invited me to think that the game was going to be excellent, and when the reviews came out I got my hopes up.

It's not just that I was disappointed, it's that it's a VERY bad videogame. Surprisingly, the only thing I didn't expect anything from it is what I liked the most, which was the combat. The rest, horrible. The exploration, the story, the sidequests, all bad.
Just curious about something...given that discussion of Hogwarts Legacy is outright banned, is there a similar ban for discussion of Harry Potter books or films?

Has that ever been made clear?
Spud

benjipwns

« Reply #45085 on: March 21, 2023, 07:37:35 PM »
In the Joanne thread or outside of it?

PogiJones

« Reply #45086 on: March 21, 2023, 07:48:48 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/florida-considers-ban-on-discussion-of-menstruation-before-sixth-grade.699274/page-2#post-102960049
Why are republicans so obsessed with the private parts of underage children 🤔
Oh wait they just plain hate women.
Not surprised to see someone on ResetERA.com consider banning discussion of something to be a sign of the banners being obsessed with something.

You missed a layup. What does menstruation have to do with women?  :win

PogiJones

« Reply #45087 on: March 21, 2023, 07:56:42 PM »
5:08

Abdul bears a scar on his head from the same machete that killed his parents and three siblings during the Rwandan genocide. Dude went on to help develop drones that deliver emergency medical supplies all around Rwanda. Meanwhile, the RE basement dwellers just sit on a computer all day whining about a fake trans genocide while they scream at their not-murdered moms to get them more tendies. It irks me to no end that these parasites are trying to claim genocide while true genocide victims like Abdul are out there saving lives.

Snoopycat_

« Reply #45088 on: March 21, 2023, 08:09:45 PM »
Yawn. Get back to us when he invents a Fleshlight/hot water bottle

FUME5

« Reply #45089 on: March 21, 2023, 08:18:40 PM »

Polident Hive

« Reply #45090 on: March 21, 2023, 08:24:08 PM »
Middle one looks like a baby controlling an adult body. Like that character in Captain Commando.

benjipwns

« Reply #45091 on: March 21, 2023, 08:27:39 PM »
You missed a layup. What does menstruation have to do with women?  :win
Menstruation is a TERF myth invented to suppress trans rights, fascist. :ufup

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #45092 on: March 21, 2023, 08:31:18 PM »
5:08

Abdul bears a scar on his head from the same machete that killed his parents and three siblings during the Rwandan genocide. Dude went on to help develop drones that deliver emergency medical supplies all around Rwanda. Meanwhile, the RE basement dwellers just sit on a computer all day whining about a fake trans genocide while they scream at their not-murdered moms to get them more tendies. It irks me to no end that these parasites are trying to claim genocide while true genocide victims like Abdul are out there saving lives.

Yeah but what stage is machete to the head? Checkmate

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #45093 on: March 21, 2023, 08:31:25 PM »
:-X :yuck

spoiler (click to show/hide)
It’s spat on.
[close]
I'll spat and splat all over your asshole, bb  :shaq

benjipwns

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #45095 on: March 21, 2023, 08:37:56 PM »
thebore.com knows brianna wu is trans, but the trans autists don't  ??? :doge :neogaf

thanks google. jk rowling is a true inspiration to us all  :heart

Straight Edge

• Boots & Braces
« Reply #45096 on: March 21, 2023, 08:49:23 PM »
Middle one looks like a baby controlling an adult body. Like that character in Captain Commando.

So like the average Reee poster.
Oi Oi

Skullfuckers Anonymous

• Will hunt bullies for fruit baskets. PM for details.
« Reply #45097 on: March 21, 2023, 08:53:54 PM »
:phil This discourse is still happening. :phil

https://twitter.com/kittypurrzog/status/1638330883576066048

They tagged the article Genocide Watch

:dead

Propagandhim

« Reply #45098 on: March 21, 2023, 08:55:42 PM »
Isn't she trans though?  Thought she was.

:thinking

edit: ya know what, i actually don't care.
The joke is that it's obvious but these morons pretend it must not be because "she hasn't said she is" since one of the cult's tenets is that you (not even if you're a doctor) can't tell from looking at someone.

https://twitter.com/supermattachine/status/1636826347791106075

https://twitter.com/gynoidprincess/status/1638330464661274625

https://twitter.com/Mifield/status/1638312032645820417

https://twitter.com/changpowless/status/1638316532311760896

benjipwns

« Reply #45099 on: March 21, 2023, 09:09:22 PM »
Wait until they find out that Brianna Wu wasn't a victim of Gamergate either. :girlaff

Mostima

« Reply #45100 on: March 21, 2023, 09:10:57 PM »
Can someone tell me why Brianna Wu is suddenly being talked about outside the context of being a lolcow?

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #45101 on: March 21, 2023, 09:20:24 PM »
Can someone tell me why Brianna Wu is suddenly being talked about outside the context of being a lolcow?

She had an opinion on trans people that other trans people didn't like and now she's an evil cis ally (until she officially comes out as trans)

HaughtyFrank

benjipwns

« Reply #45103 on: March 21, 2023, 09:32:20 PM »
Said that trans people need to do their political work in ways that will have political success and critiqued the tumblr gender shit for confusing normies. Used "we" and "our" in some of the now deleted tweets talking about this. :lol

Shockingly, now people are also scouring through old tweets for other problematic stances.

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #45104 on: March 21, 2023, 09:53:41 PM »
wu has two choices

reveal the big secret everyone already knows but is pretending not to because it's politically advantageous

or continue to self-identify as a class which is not allowed to speak on these topics and get told to shut the fuck up forever

:phil
Uncle

Hap Shaughnessy

« Reply #45105 on: March 21, 2023, 10:34:08 PM »
OBE

Taco Bell Tower

« Reply #45106 on: March 21, 2023, 10:46:42 PM »
Isn't she trans though?  Thought she was.

:thinking

edit: ya know what, i actually don't care.
The joke is that it's obvious but these morons pretend it must not be because "she hasn't said she is" since one of the cult's tenets is that you (not even if you're a doctor) can't tell from looking at someone.

https://twitter.com/supermattachine/status/1636826347791106075

https://twitter.com/gynoidprincess/status/1638330464661274625

https://twitter.com/Mifield/status/1638312032645820417

https://twitter.com/changpowless/status/1638316532311760896

I'm so confused, how did they just realized she's not Asian? ???

Skullfuckers Anonymous

• Will hunt bullies for fruit baskets. PM for details.
« Reply #45107 on: March 22, 2023, 12:26:28 AM »
User Banned (Permanent): Egregious display of sexism
The reality is that women not dating down is largely biologically hard-wired and is likely not going to change. The equilibrium in which women do not date down leads to single men and single women. In the case of men, this will likely trigger a search for mates in less developed parts of the world where having US income is still seen as "successful".

:lol

https://www.resetera.com/threads/why-do-men-of-late-feel-they-need-to-be-super-attractive-and-wealthy-in-the-succeed-in-the-dating-scene.699568/page-8#post-102993364

Taco Bell Tower

« Reply #45108 on: March 22, 2023, 04:48:57 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/j-k-rowling-and-her-legacy-of-hate-the-uk-gender-critical-movement.643740/page-60#post-102992743
Anyone think the success of Hog game is encouraging her even more?
Whilst terrible for years, it seems like she's only getting bolder about it.
That and the Elon-ing of twitter to bring back her pals
Hog game more like filler's hog :rash

Kurt Russell

« Reply #45109 on: March 22, 2023, 04:58:45 AM »

woke

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #45110 on: March 22, 2023, 05:27:42 AM »

(Image removed from quote.)

:comeon
Spud

Snoopycat_

« Reply #45111 on: March 22, 2023, 06:16:22 AM »

I wonder how many times the co-worker asked the auld hippy about Wooodstock

Meanwhile on Fantasy Island -

I'll admit right now that I have the exact same position: I'd be perfectly happy if an AI could do part of my job - as long as I keep my job and don't take a pay cut.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/wga-writers-guild-of-america-would-allow-artificial-intelligence-in-scriptwriting-as-long-as-writers-maintain-credit.699841/#post-103006549

« Last Edit: March 22, 2023, 07:23:53 AM by Snoopycat_ »

Daffy Duck

« Reply #45112 on: March 22, 2023, 07:37:35 AM »
Checking “downplaying regional price abuse” in the TOS, but it’s not penned down yet.

That has got the be up there with one of the best ban excuses ever used on Era
« Last Edit: March 22, 2023, 07:44:19 AM by Daffy Duck »

joeboy101

• TheBore rulez
« Reply #45113 on: March 22, 2023, 09:18:21 AM »

This reminds me of one of the coldest moments of TV I ever saw, on the show Chopped. A little cocky shit of a contestant put up a pork loin dish that didn’t look very good and the judges let him know. And then…

Shit: “I’ve cooked this for all my friends before, and they all told me they loved it!?”
Judge: “Yeah, they were lying to you.”

The look on his face when his soul was snatched and world crumbled…

:delicious

That’s what I want to say to this woman.

“She had no idea I was trans.”

Yeah, she’s lying to you. This is why some women have gatekeeping behavior towards MTF transgenders. A woman would have known that was a lie.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2023, 09:40:25 AM by joeboy101 »

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #45114 on: March 22, 2023, 09:27:39 AM »
her jaw dropped from how stupid traniversary sounds.

Hap Shaughnessy

« Reply #45115 on: March 22, 2023, 09:36:24 AM »
OBE

Hap Shaughnessy

« Reply #45116 on: March 22, 2023, 09:45:23 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/why-do-men-of-late-feel-they-need-to-be-super-attractive-and-wealthy-in-the-succeed-in-the-dating-scene.699568/page-6#post-102985273
:cop User Banned (Permanent): Racism, history of dismissive and inflammatory rhetoric
Quote from: SevKnight
Quote from: Booshka
jeezus, you're lost
Hey man wherever Dominican men from the Bronx and Washington Heights/northern tip of Manhattan congregate to is where I definitely don't want to be. I can't respect someone who slept with one of those diseased gutter animals. Hackensack/Paramus/Passaic/Bergenfield are pretty much plague lands. 🤮
« Last Edit: March 22, 2023, 09:56:33 AM by Hap Shaughnessy »
OBE

Propagandhim

« Reply #45117 on: March 22, 2023, 09:52:22 AM »
Paramus is a nice area

:ufup

D3RANG3D

• The Bore's Like Bot
« Last Edit: April 04, 2023, 06:38:19 PM by D3RANG3D »

Potato

• Senior's Member