Author Topic: The Culture War Thread  (Read 146711 times)

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
Re: The Culture War Thread
« Reply #3240 on: June 06, 2023, 04:07:49 PM »
It actually happened and looting resources from the dead (even their own) was kind of standard procedure for the Germans in nearly every war.
If a soldier died during WW1 they'd collect the body, strip it, have the uniforms washed and repaired and handed the uniform to the next group of conscripts as opposed to the French and Brits who mostly buried their soldiers in uniform as a token of respect.

By the time this happened the conditions in the occupied territories of the Reich were abysmal and low level enforcers took anything of value for the war effort (and/or to line their pockets). Either materials or valuables. 
Of course harvesting resources like this and getting them to factories is highly inefficient so the cherry on top of the sad cake is that very few of the stolen goods actually ended up being useful and were piled up in warehouses hundreds of miles from where they were needed.

Why the shoes? Well because at that point in the war (44/45) they had already looted everything else so this was the most 'valuable' item these people still owned that they could take from them.
🤴

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #3242 on: June 09, 2023, 05:48:38 PM »
https://twitter.com/ripx4nutmeg/status/1666789557956751363

this is the person that keeps getting her pictures posted with "Trans joy" in the captions  :fbm

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #3243 on: June 09, 2023, 11:20:54 PM »
Nope. Still doing nothing to convince me this is a genuine medical issue and not a severe reaction to a mental illness.
Spud

team filler

• filler
  • filler

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story

D3RANG3D

• The Bore's Like Bot
« Reply #3246 on: June 14, 2023, 10:32:27 AM »

team filler

• filler
  • filler

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #3248 on: June 16, 2023, 03:38:25 AM »
🤴

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #3249 on: June 16, 2023, 01:48:35 PM »
emmawatsonlickinglips.dancing

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #3250 on: June 16, 2023, 03:49:18 PM »
I can think of a few far more degrading professions than roadside fruit vendor :sicko

spoiler (click to show/hide)
Like message board moderator :girlaff
[close]
Margs

Himu

« Reply #3251 on: June 20, 2023, 07:22:14 AM »

lmao Pay up, Bore!
IYKYK

BIONIC

« Reply #3252 on: June 20, 2023, 08:21:07 AM »
Margs

Himu

« Reply #3253 on: June 20, 2023, 08:58:18 AM »
Why pay when you can suck my black cock for free, cunt? Lick every drop, cock lover.
IYKYK

BIONIC

« Reply #3254 on: June 20, 2023, 09:10:52 AM »
Margs

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #3255 on: June 20, 2023, 10:43:07 AM »
(Image removed from quote.)

lmao Pay up, Bore!
As a real ally I will create a platform to facilitate this with low transaction and membership costs.

:money
🤴

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #3256 on: June 21, 2023, 11:11:37 AM »
(Image removed from quote.)

lmao Pay up, Bore!
BLM was one of the most brilliant marketing ideas in years. It's like a carbon footprint for whiteness. Calculate your guilt and pay out to absolve your sins.

Every now and then I'll see the "I'm a trans nonbinary person who will be unhoused by my parents and need money" tweets. Ironically what little money BLM actually paid out to community orgs went to LGBTQ orgs. I'm sure they could use more money, they do some good things! Too bad, you know, BLM was a scam.

Himu

« Reply #3257 on: June 22, 2023, 12:47:28 AM »
Of course it was. Fuck identity politics, fuck activists, and fuck racial politics orgs.
IYKYK

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #3258 on: June 22, 2023, 12:54:27 AM »
Every now and then I'll see the "I'm a trans nonbinary person who will be unhoused by my parents and need money" tweets.
There's a whole fascinating begging "subculture" on Twitter. Yet there doesn't seem to be any indication that any of the people who devote all their time to it actually do make anything more than pocket change from it randomly roping in some dummy. Which makes it a less effective form of actually real-world panhandling, although considering the lower investment costs I suppose the lower profits are appropriate.

Himu

« Reply #3259 on: June 22, 2023, 01:00:57 AM »
After I lost my job because of NYC Covid restrictions I didn't have enough money for deodorant and my soap was an old bottle of body wash that I was pouring shower into and shaking it up. I turned to Reddit for some help in the r/AskNYC sub and they got me help. Someone even said they were going to mail me deodorant....until they found my post history and decided I was Public Enemy Number 1 because I had anti-LGBT talking points in my post history. So yeah, they help. But only if you're the right type of person. Made me hate liberals/progressives even more. Disgusting swine would probably deny a homeless person help if they found out he was Republican.

You'll find similar rhetoric towards cutting off red states from getting aid because they vote overwhelmingly Republican, or the whole Herman Caine award thing all under the guise of being holier than thou and "we actually care about people". Pissants in a pot, most of them.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2023, 01:06:45 AM by Himu »
IYKYK

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #3260 on: June 22, 2023, 09:31:38 AM »
So this is the origin story.

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
« Reply #3261 on: June 22, 2023, 12:26:12 PM »
After I lost my job because of NYC Covid restrictions I didn't have enough money for deodorant and my soap was an old bottle of body wash that I was pouring shower into and shaking it up.

Did no one tell you the government was sending $800 a week in cash if you lost your job due to covid? lol
:O

D3RANG3D

• The Bore's Like Bot
« Reply #3262 on: June 22, 2023, 12:52:01 PM »

Himu

« Reply #3263 on: June 22, 2023, 07:35:24 PM »
JK Rowling is such an amazing woman.
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #3264 on: June 26, 2023, 11:58:40 PM »

:sabu :sabu :sabu

What a dumb bitch. We've been celebrating this my whole life. Mom went to Juneteenth celebrations when I was a kid. Juneteenth is a regional holiday. It didn't always have national traction but now it does but that doesn't mean it's made up. Shit been here for ages. Look it up. You're a "journalist", apparently.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2023, 12:03:03 AM by Himu »
IYKYK

Rahxephon91

« Reply #3265 on: June 27, 2023, 12:01:39 AM »
She's not dumb.

She's a grifter. She's saying exactly what her audience wants to hear.

Himu

« Reply #3266 on: June 27, 2023, 12:04:44 AM »
She has a sprinkle of truth here, a sprinkle of truth there. I'm mixed on her. Sometimes I really like her takes, other times she confuses tf out of me.

For example, her take on Juneteenth being made up is dumb but her takeaway on ghetto black folks acting like monkeys is on the dot.
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #3267 on: June 27, 2023, 12:11:23 AM »

Gat damn I'm so glad this is gaining more traction around niccas. Victim shit is poison. Fuck the Democratic Party. People are waking up and going forward it's the victim people vs the rest of us. It's up to the rest of us to rebuild this community to be positive and forward minded rather than stew in the juices of victomhoods stool.
IYKYK

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #3268 on: June 29, 2023, 11:11:37 PM »

:sabu :sabu :sabu

What a dumb bitch. We've been celebrating this my whole life. Mom went to Juneteenth celebrations when I was a kid. Juneteenth is a regional holiday. It didn't always have national traction but now it does but that doesn't mean it's made up. Shit been here for ages. Look it up. You're a "journalist", apparently.

This is the person tasked with bringing black people to conservatism lol...

There's literally no reason to talk about the holiday this way unless she's catering to some of the most bottom of the barrel racists imaginable. Multiple states in the south had Jubilee holidays celebrating the end of slavery, on different dates. Kentucky's was in December, which was the latest month when slavery ended in a state. Within a couple decades, Juneteenth was celebrated in multiple states and kind of became the defacto Jubilee holiday.

Ted Cruz releasing a vid celebrating the holiday told me everything I need to know, honestly. This is a well known holiday to people in Texas and parts of the south, and is only controversial with straight up loser right wingers.

benjipwns

« Reply #3269 on: June 30, 2023, 01:02:31 AM »
I've seen them acknowledge some of that before pivoting to trying to dismiss it as a "Southern" thing and it's like, well, yeah, the other states didn't exactly have a necessary component here. :lol

D3RANG3D

• The Bore's Like Bot
« Reply #3270 on: June 30, 2023, 01:43:27 PM »

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #3271 on: July 03, 2023, 11:47:19 AM »
The problem with this affirmative action debate is the same problem we're seeing in multiple areas, from culture to art to everything else: a complete refusal to acknowledge non-white people can possibly have their own ideas, motives, or interests outside of a white power structure. The end result is a mental and policy stagnation that really has one victim: black people. And frankly it's time to start examining whether this is deliberate.

If your worldview is that white supremacy is the dominant world ideology then it's easy to dismiss other cultures' long-held norms, views, and lifestyles. I 100% believe white supremacy exists obviously, but it is not the wizard of Oz behind the curtain of every culture that comes to America. The flaws of this mindset get exposed often but I can't think of many more direct than the recent freakout over Muslim Americans not wanting gay books/content in their libraries. Why people expected an Abrahamic religion to be progressive is beyond me. The Koran states that homosexuality should be punished, and Muhammad stated it should be by death. What does that have to do with white supremacy? But when your sole interest is in forming non-white coalitions of voters who do exactly what you want them to do, this becomes a complication right. This isn't about allies or quid pro quo. People have vested self interests that drive their behavior and actions. When you fail to acknowledge this it leads you down intellectually fraught roads, like "we defended you after 911/Iraq so you should support gay rights." Huh? This isn't about Muslims allying with white supremacy, it's about Muslims having religious views that mirror Christian views when it comes to homosexuality. And abortion.

When I look at what's going on with immigrant groups in America I see a clear race for resources. People coming to this country and taking advantage of any opportunity to attain education and businesses. Their political allegiances largely center on who is helping them achieve their goals, and who is impeding their goals. The issue is not that these immigrant groups want to attain whiteness - they want to replace it. And by dismissing their ambitions as an almost slave-like obsession with their oppressor all liberals are doing is insulting their intelligence. Many of these communities aren't even trying to assimilate, beyond education. Many eat at restaurants within their community, almost exclusively shop at stores within their community, and seek out doctors within their community. None of this gels with wanting to be...white.

Here's how it hurts black people. While we remain stagnant and complain about groups not being good allies, those groups keep running the resource race. And when the dust settles and this shit gets to where it's going...we're going to face permanent underclass status while Asians/Hispanics/etc say "I did this on my own, why can't you." They didn't do it on their own obviously, but that's what they will say. There will be no white guilt at play, either. Why would they feel guilty, after all - they aren't white, they aren't the ancestors of slave owners, etc. Point being none of these people are our ally and it's time to act accordingly.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #3272 on: July 03, 2023, 04:53:09 PM »

:salute
🤴

D3RANG3D

• The Bore's Like Bot
« Reply #3273 on: July 03, 2023, 07:51:33 PM »

D3RANG3D

• The Bore's Like Bot
« Reply #3274 on: July 05, 2023, 01:20:32 PM »

Phoenix Dark

Himu

« Reply #3276 on: July 07, 2023, 11:51:37 PM »
I'm fine with no AA. It was needed when it first came about. Now I think it makes black people think we have to work less hard. NYT op-ed on the subject is close to my experience.

Black male militancy has helped the black community achieve very little, overall, long term and it has warped itself into idolatry (black queen, black king, black pride;etc). You can see it in things like Woman King and a growing sentiment in the community that paints black people above criticism. Figures like WEB Dubois and Booker T Washington had far better and outlasting ideas for the community. No AA is a good thing. Rip the band-aid off and stop coddling black people. We have been left behind and our community is dying not at the hands of white people but people that look just like us.

That said, happy to see PD post some solidarity for brothers. Surprised you posted something that was against black feminism. Impressed.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2023, 12:20:57 AM by Himu »
IYKYK

benjipwns

« Reply #3277 on: July 08, 2023, 12:29:58 AM »
twitter.com/eihtbeezy/status/1677451639442006017
I mean, White Fragility, which our betters were all telling everyone to read to understand the Black struggle, is a blatantly white supremacist work that says white people have magical powers and shouldn't even talk to Black people as human beings. :kermit

D3RANG3D

• The Bore's Like Bot
« Reply #3278 on: July 12, 2023, 08:18:12 PM »

« Last Edit: July 12, 2023, 11:42:41 PM by D3RANG3D »

Himu

« Reply #3279 on: July 15, 2023, 12:06:07 AM »

Great video.

We must fight the lgbt with our Christian friends. I've been trying to make Christian in-roads lately and even suggested going to a Catholic Church for Easter just to gain allies. It would great to get the Jews in on this but many of them support Pride. It'll be tough but if we get the Orthodox community as allies (easier said than done) we can do a lot. Unfortunately that's not as likely because the Orthodox has their own schools generally and won't have to worry about Pride being taught to kids.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2023, 12:12:54 AM by Himu »
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #3280 on: July 15, 2023, 12:51:00 AM »
I like how he didn't even mention how these companies ruining our culture by making everything gay have actually lost money. Take a look at DC Comics and them turning Jon Kent into a bisexual man. Comic bombed hard. Every had him coming out. Ruined their new Superman and got the book cancelled in less than a year. Saw a bunch of Pride crap at the grocery store in the kids section in June. Over it.

Mashaa Allah. Alhamdulillah. Astaghfirullah for ever thinking was acceptable. Please forgive me.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2023, 12:56:47 AM by Himu »
IYKYK

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #3281 on: July 15, 2023, 04:23:59 AM »
May Allah forgive and bless you brother :preach
🤴

D3RANG3D

• The Bore's Like Bot
« Reply #3282 on: July 20, 2023, 11:48:20 PM »

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #3283 on: July 21, 2023, 12:36:42 AM »
 :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow2 :bow2 :bow2 :bow2 :bow2 :bow2 :bow2

D3RANG3D

• The Bore's Like Bot
« Reply #3284 on: July 22, 2023, 02:37:04 PM »

Himu

« Reply #3285 on: July 22, 2023, 07:21:11 PM »

These men giving these women a platform should be ashamed. A generation of "men" that has created a generation of hoes. Honestly we should be more mad at the dudes that pay these women than the women themselves.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2023, 07:27:35 PM by Himu »
IYKYK

D3RANG3D

• The Bore's Like Bot
« Reply #3286 on: July 24, 2023, 04:31:37 PM »

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #3287 on: July 24, 2023, 10:45:44 PM »
https://twitter.com/_ParadiseParis1/status/1683253972772040706

this came after the trans people started calling a black woman a man after she spoke her opinion on the trans bullshit

:kermit

team filler

• filler
  • filler

D3RANG3D

• The Bore's Like Bot
« Reply #3289 on: July 26, 2023, 11:12:22 PM »
I think that's the Muxer from that Taco Chronicles show on Netflix.  :lol

D3RANG3D

• The Bore's Like Bot
« Reply #3290 on: July 27, 2023, 09:13:16 AM »

Himu

« Reply #3291 on: July 29, 2023, 03:20:04 PM »

Allah please bless your Ummah and save our country from the degeneracy of the lgbtq agenda. Ameen.
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #3292 on: July 29, 2023, 04:24:29 PM »

What happens when you ally yourself with communism.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2023, 04:31:31 PM by Himu »
IYKYK

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
« Reply #3293 on: July 31, 2023, 04:57:25 PM »
Is Himu back in Brooklyn?
A professional dancer voguing at a Brooklyn gas station after a trip to the Jersey Shore with his friends was stabbed to death during a confrontation Saturday night with a group of Muslim men who said the victim’s impromptu performance offended their faith, witnesses and friends told the Daily News.

O’Shae Sibley, 28, a professional dancer who has performed at Lincoln Center as part of an all-queer dance group, was blasting music and dancing with his pals at the Midwood Mobil station on Coney Island Ave and Avenue P just after 11 p.m. when their antics drew homophobic protests from a group of men nearby, authorities and witnesses said.

The NYPD is investigating the caught-on-video killing as a possible hate crime.
https://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/ny-man-fatally-stabbed-brooklyn-fight-gas-station-20230730-nkyx7enjqzcxhpv3bfp3iak2vm-story.html

Trump was right about these people
:O

D3RANG3D

• The Bore's Like Bot
« Reply #3294 on: August 01, 2023, 01:46:12 AM »

Himu

« Reply #3295 on: August 01, 2023, 01:55:25 AM »
Is Himu back in Brooklyn?
A professional dancer voguing at a Brooklyn gas station after a trip to the Jersey Shore with his friends was stabbed to death during a confrontation Saturday night with a group of Muslim men who said the victim’s impromptu performance offended their faith, witnesses and friends told the Daily News.

O’Shae Sibley, 28, a professional dancer who has performed at Lincoln Center as part of an all-queer dance group, was blasting music and dancing with his pals at the Midwood Mobil station on Coney Island Ave and Avenue P just after 11 p.m. when their antics drew homophobic protests from a group of men nearby, authorities and witnesses said.

The NYPD is investigating the caught-on-video killing as a possible hate crime.
https://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/ny-man-fatally-stabbed-brooklyn-fight-gas-station-20230730-nkyx7enjqzcxhpv3bfp3iak2vm-story.html

Trump was right about these people

Not back in Brooklyn yet. I'll remember to bring some lighter fluid to burn some pride flags when I return. Kidding.
IYKYK

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #3296 on: August 01, 2023, 08:13:28 AM »
You had me great joke

Himu

« Reply #3297 on: August 01, 2023, 12:13:02 PM »

what does she think conservatives are conserving?
traditions lmao

:point :point :point :point

You had me great joke

I'm really glad to help, my dude.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2023, 12:43:01 PM by Himu »
IYKYK

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #3298 on: August 09, 2023, 10:35:51 AM »
https://twitter.com/TheSportProhet/status/1689114548249223168

lmao these idiots are always getting clowned whenever some celeb goes to jail and they celebrate.

D3RANG3D

• The Bore's Like Bot
« Reply #3299 on: August 19, 2023, 08:56:54 PM »