Author Topic: USA Politics Thread |OT| Cleaning up the town  (Read 211985 times)

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
Re: USA Politics Thread |OT| Cleaning up the town
« Reply #840 on: June 03, 2022, 12:36:37 AM »
Avenatti 2024 kicks off:
New York (CNN)Disgraced attorney Michael Avenatti was sentenced to four years in prison for stealing nearly $300,000 from his former client, adult film actress Stormy Daniels.

District Judge Jesse Furman said Avenatti's conduct was "so brazen and egregious" adding, he "took advantage of a vulnerable victim given her unorthodox career and somewhat unorthodox beliefs."
Avenatti was convicted in February of one count of wire fraud and one count of aggravated identity theft. He faced as much as 20 years on the wire fraud charge and a mandatory two-year sentence for aggravated identity theft.

Avenatti is currently serving a 30-month prison sentence for attempting to extort over $20 million from Nike by threatening to go public with damaging information unless they paid him. He goes on trial next month in California on charges alleging that he embezzled $10 million in settlement funds from at least five clients. He has also been charged with tax fraud and bankruptcy fraud and pleaded not guilty to the charges.

Part of Thursday's sentence will be served alongside the Nike sentence, but Furman said Avenatti will have to serve an additional two and a half years after he completes the Nike sentence.

Avenatti was also ordered to pay $148,750 to Daniels and $297,900 to the US.
:american

benjipwns

« Last Edit: June 03, 2022, 12:44:21 AM by benjipwns »

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
« Reply #842 on: June 03, 2022, 01:16:00 AM »
Avenatti 2024 kicks off:
New York (CNN)Disgraced attorney Michael Avenatti was sentenced to four years in prison for stealing nearly $300,000 from his former client, adult film actress Stormy Daniels.

District Judge Jesse Furman said Avenatti's conduct was "so brazen and egregious" adding, he "took advantage of a vulnerable victim given her unorthodox career and somewhat unorthodox beliefs."
Avenatti was convicted in February of one count of wire fraud and one count of aggravated identity theft. He faced as much as 20 years on the wire fraud charge and a mandatory two-year sentence for aggravated identity theft.

Avenatti is currently serving a 30-month prison sentence for attempting to extort over $20 million from Nike by threatening to go public with damaging information unless they paid him. He goes on trial next month in California on charges alleging that he embezzled $10 million in settlement funds from at least five clients. He has also been charged with tax fraud and bankruptcy fraud and pleaded not guilty to the charges.

Part of Thursday's sentence will be served alongside the Nike sentence, but Furman said Avenatti will have to serve an additional two and a half years after he completes the Nike sentence.

Avenatti was also ordered to pay $148,750 to Daniels and $297,900 to the US.

Still better than Trump
:O

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #843 on: June 03, 2022, 01:09:23 PM »
I remember when 538 was having their "who will the Dems run in 2020" discussion back in early 2019, Avenatti was listed as a dark horse candidate  :lol

spoiler (click to show/hide)
maybe not the most laughable dark horse candidate considering they also had DiBlasio on the list :lol
[close]

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/our-third-ish-2020-democratic-primary-draft-got-weird/
^_^

benjipwns

« Reply #844 on: June 03, 2022, 05:58:43 PM »
Still top favorite supercut:

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
🤴

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
🤴

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #847 on: June 06, 2022, 03:08:25 PM »
https://twitter.com/FreeBeacon/status/1533884875601854469

MSDNC: "Would you vote for: literally everything is more expensive"

Voter: "No"

MSDNC: :pika

https://twitter.com/realDailyWire/status/1533836998745763842

CNN is so bad it's now a problem for democracy
« Last Edit: June 06, 2022, 03:15:38 PM by Nintex »
🤴

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #848 on: June 06, 2022, 03:22:15 PM »
Pretty sure democracy would be better served if you needed to pass a basic economic/system of government literacy test before being given the right to vote.
Spud

james

« Reply #849 on: June 06, 2022, 03:48:24 PM »
Are gas prices too high?
Yes
Is it Joe Bidens fault?
Yes
Because he controls the prices?
Yes
And high prices are bad for Joe?
Yes
So if Joe controls the prices, and the high prices are bad for Joe, why doesnt he just make them lower to get more votes?
:pika

who is ted danson?

• ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀✋💎✋🤬
« Reply #850 on: June 06, 2022, 04:37:57 PM »
Are gas prices too high?
Yes
Is it Joe Bidens fault?
Yes
Yes
Yes
So if Joe controls the prices, and the high prices are bad for Joe, why doesnt he just make them lower to get more votes?
For fucks sake Joe, just print a couple trilly and cut taxes on people earning >$400k/yr
job done
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

james

« Reply #851 on: June 06, 2022, 05:08:31 PM »
U.S. Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg and at least 14 others have tested positive for COVID-19 after covering or attending the Mackinac Policy Conference last week.

In a statement issued Monday afternoon, conference organizer Detroit Regional Chamber indicated it is aware of at least 15 people who tested positive after attending the conference.

Buttigieg joined hundreds of politicians, business leaders, reporters and others at the conference Wednesday on Mackinac Island. He participated in multiple events unmasked, including news conferences and interviews, at times with Gov. Gretchen Whitmer.
https://www.freep.com/story/news/politics/2022/06/06/buttigieg-positive-covid-19-mackinac-policy-conference/7532212001/

benjipwns

« Reply #852 on: June 06, 2022, 10:27:10 PM »
Pretty sure democracy would be better served if you needed to pass a basic economic/system of government literacy test before being given the right to vote.
We, uh, sorta have a problematic history of this.

benjipwns

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #854 on: June 07, 2022, 04:17:16 AM »
I don't see it as problematic, just the wrong implementation.
Spud

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
🤴

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #856 on: June 07, 2022, 01:34:20 PM »
That will be the only like you get on this site nin!

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #858 on: June 07, 2022, 04:10:04 PM »
He needs a director, cause wow 

who is ted danson?

« Reply #859 on: June 07, 2022, 04:13:40 PM »
President Matthew McConaughey... yeah, that sounds right.  :usacry

edit: wait, shits too hard to spell for a presidents name. Go by the pseudonym Max Power instead  :usacry
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

james

« Reply #860 on: June 07, 2022, 06:33:25 PM »
Voted today, who else did their civic duty?

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #861 on: June 07, 2022, 06:45:24 PM »
Imagine voting

BrokenVerses

« Reply #862 on: June 07, 2022, 07:07:42 PM »
https://twitter.com/justinjm1/status/1533795682666127361

Damage control time? If your policies are alienating your base in a traditional liberal bastion, just redefine the city?

Also “You have very liberal people saying, ‘I’m very liberal, but I can’t stand someone shooting up right in front of me.’”

I'm curious about this mythical missing "working-class population to bolster progressive candidates" that wouldn't also have a problem with this.

Pretty sure the actual working class would also be bothered if they can't walk their kids to the park because of homeless encampments and rampant public drug use. Or having to drive 5 miles to a Walgreens to get cough syrup because the closest one closed to unchecked shoplifting or taking your kids to buy school clothes at a Nordstrom's means having to dodge organized shoplifting mobs openly looting. Or your small business losing clients because your work truck had the catalytic converter cut off for the third time and you can't afford to replace it again.

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #863 on: June 07, 2022, 09:11:26 PM »
Are gas prices too high?
Yes
Is it Joe Bidens fault?
Yes
Yes
Yes

Republicans said they didn't want free shit. It's called reaching across the aisle, dumbass.
©@©™

benjipwns

« Reply #864 on: June 07, 2022, 10:41:54 PM »
I don't see it as problematic, just the wrong implementation.
The funniest way to do it would be by referendum, so all the people who vote for it would show up next time and not be able to vote because they don't know the Constitution or whatever.

benjipwns

« Reply #865 on: June 08, 2022, 03:17:48 AM »
“Given the exacting standards that the state’s attorney has for charging a case — which is proof beyond a reasonable doubt — when those charges are brought, these people are guilty,” Mayor Lori Lightfoot said. “Of course they’re entitled to a presumption of innocence. Of course they’re entitled to their day in court. But, residents in our community are also entitled to safety from dangerous people.”

To provide public safety, Lightfoot said the powers that be need to keep pressuring criminal court judges to “lock up dangerous, violent people and not put them out on bail or electronic monitoring back into the very same communities where brave souls are mustering the courage to come forward and say, ‘This is the person who is responsible.’ ”

“That undermines safety. It tells the victims that there’s no justice for them. And it undermines the legitimacy of the criminal courts,” she said.
https://twitter.com/CookCoDefender/status/1533962896895447040

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #866 on: June 08, 2022, 03:20:56 AM »
Of course they’re entitled to their day in court. But,
:dead
🤴

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #867 on: June 08, 2022, 03:34:36 AM »
They should have tapped Lori Lightfoot for VP instead of Harris. From what I've heard about her she seems like a fun character :rash
(ice)

Propagandhim

« Reply #868 on: June 08, 2022, 11:57:24 AM »
Good day for San Francisco. 

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #869 on: June 08, 2022, 02:35:11 PM »
Listening to today's hearing.

fucking heart breaking

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #870 on: June 08, 2022, 03:24:42 PM »
🤴

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
🤴

james

« Reply #872 on: June 08, 2022, 05:57:50 PM »

benjipwns

« Reply #873 on: June 09, 2022, 12:12:43 AM »
JOE BIDEN doesn’t do many off-the-record chats with reporters. So the traveling White House press corps was surprised and intrigued when the president dropped by Air Force One’s press section for one such session with them during a recent trip to the West Coast.

But Biden wasn’t just there to field questions. He had his own message to deliver. According to multiple people familiar with the off-the-record session, he used much of his time with reporters to criticize the quality and tenor of press coverage of his administration.

There is growing frustration by the president and his family that he is not receiving the kind of generally more positive coverage they believe he deserves — that too often attention is focused on staff turnover and poor poll numbers and not a robust jobs market and America’s relatively strong economic recovery.

In addition to privately pushing reporters, the president and his team are also trying new tactics to change the prevailing storylines. Among them is an attempt to reframe the narrative around issues like inflation. His team published opinion pieces in The New York Times and Wall Street Journal in recent days under the president’s byline, attempting to share his foreign policy vision and path to lowering costs for consumers.

The White House has also recently leaned into the use of celebrities to help carry its message. Visits from Korean pop group BTS and Oscar-winning actor MATTHEW MCCONAUGHEY have resulted in major boosts in earned media. Within minutes, a late-night video of the president and BTS discussing recent violence against Asians was one of the president’s top performing posts, and McConaughey’s emotional plea in the White House briefing room for measures to reduce gun violence similarly received millions of views on YouTube. On Wednesday, the president will stop by “Jimmy Kimmel Live!” for his second appearance on a late-night show since taking office and his first one in-person.
This doesn't sound like a very "off-the-record" chat and "multiple people" seem to have agreed.

:biden
[close]

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
🤴

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #875 on: June 09, 2022, 03:13:34 AM »
How is that a Secret Service TAKEDOWN?

It clearly says "Police" on his vest.
Spud

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #876 on: June 09, 2022, 07:01:27 AM »
I like how she took off his hat.

who is ted danson?

« Reply #877 on: June 09, 2022, 07:44:04 AM »
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

james

« Reply #878 on: June 09, 2022, 11:06:48 AM »
Biden is finally imprisoning his political opponents - next stop Guantanamo Bay bitch!

https://twitter.com/DavidEggert00/status/1534906740290072577

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #879 on: June 09, 2022, 12:58:52 PM »
https://twitter.com/BillKristol/status/1534918578771832832

Liz Cheney or Donald Trump

What say you?

With Liz Cheney in power you will not only get $10 gas but also unrestricted warfare in various places you can't find on a map.
🤴

Skullfuckers Anonymous

• Will hunt bullies for fruit baskets. PM for details.
« Reply #880 on: June 09, 2022, 02:25:09 PM »

D3RANG3D

• The Bore's Like Bot
« Reply #881 on: June 09, 2022, 02:37:24 PM »

Occam

« Reply #882 on: June 09, 2022, 03:16:07 PM »
The Supreme Court Is Not Supposed to Have This Much Power
https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2022/06/supreme-court-power-overrule-congress/661212/
(Paywall, click spoiler)
And Congress should claw it back.
By Nikolas Bowie and Daphna Renan
The Atlantic
June 8, 2022, 7 AM ET

About the authors: Nikolas Bowie is a professor at Harvard Law School. Daphna Renan is a professor at Harvard Law School.

It’s June again—that time of year when Americans wake up each morning and wait for the Supreme Court to resolve our deepest political disagreements. To decide what the Constitution says about our bodily autonomy, our power to avert climate change, and our ability to protect children from guns, the nation turns not to members of Congress—elected by us—but to five oracles in robes.

This annual observance of judicial supremacy—the idea that the Supreme Court has the final say about what our Constitution allows—is an odd affliction for a nation that will close the month ready to celebrate our independence from an unelected monarch. From one perspective, our acceptance of this supremacy reflects a sense that our political system is simply too broken to address the most urgent questions that we confront. But it would be a mistake to see judicial supremacy as a mere symptom of our politics and not a cause.

Contrary to what many people have come to believe, judicial supremacy is not in the Constitution, and does not date from the founding era. It took hold of American politics only after the Civil War, when the Court overruled Congress’s judgment that the Constitution demanded civil-rights and voting laws. The Court has spent the 150 years since sapping our national representatives of the power to issue national rules. These judicial decisions have destroyed guardrails that national majorities deemed vital to a functional, multiracial democracy—including protecting the right to vote and curbing the influence of money in politics. Even worse, the Court’s assertion of the power to invalidate federal laws has stripped Americans of the expectation, once widely shared, that the most important interpretations of the Constitution are expressed not by judicial decree but by the participation of “We, the People,” in enacting national legislation.

In the decades before the Civil War, when national parties violently contested the constitutionality of slavery west of the Mississippi, the center of gravity was Congress. As the historian James Oakes recounts, when a border-state senator proposed asking the Supreme Court to decide the issue in 1848, other senators ridiculed his idea as implausible. “The Constitution was interpreted as variously as the Bible,” Senator John P. Hale of New Hampshire responded. White southerners believed “the Constitution carries slavery with it,” while northerners construed the Constitution “to secure freedom.” As Hale and his contemporaries appreciated, resolving such a fundamental national disagreement could never turn on a court’s answer to which interpretation was more correct. Rather, the winning interpretation would depend on whether adherents could build sufficient political majorities to control the national government.

The Supreme Court did attempt to decide the question in its infamous 1857 Dred Scott decision—interpreting the Constitution to hold that the federal government lacked the power to abolish slavery anywhere in the United States. But rather than accept this novel assertion of judicial supremacy over Congress, the Republican Party responded with defiance. Indeed, Abraham Lincoln successfully ran for president on a platform of repudiating the Court with national legislation. In his inaugural address, he remarked that “the candid citizen must confess that if the policy of the Government upon vital questions affecting the whole people is to be irrevocably fixed by decisions of the Supreme Court,” then “the people will have ceased to be their own rulers, having to that extent practically resigned their Government into the hands of that eminent tribunal.”

Through the Civil War and the Reconstruction era that followed, the politically dominant Republicans in Congress enacted legislation to build a multiracial democracy in the United States for the first time. Some of these laws boldly overruled the Court, including statutes in 1862 and 1866 that began the abolition of slavery and recognized the citizenship of Black people. Others prevented the Court from retaliating against Congress’s interpretation of the Constitution, such as legislation stripping the Court of jurisdiction over certain matters. Still others enlisted the Court in the project of enforcing Congress’s constitutional judgments. Acts in 1870 and 1871 instructed federal courts to enforce the Thirteenth, Fourteenth, and Fifteenth Amendments against recalcitrant state officials, while acts in 1870 and 1875 tasked judges with banning voting restrictions, lynch mobs, and racial discrimination.

Only after Republicans lost control of Congress in 1875 was the Court able to enforce its contrary interpretations of the Constitution—to devastating effect. In the Civil Rights Cases of 1883 and related cases, the Court refused to enforce federal civil-rights laws on the theory that the newly enacted Thirteenth and Fourteenth Amendments gave Congress no power against private racial violence or discrimination in public accommodations. For the next half century—as part of what the historian W. E. B. Du Bois called the “counter-revolution of property”—the Court condemned the Reconstruction Congress as a group of unprincipled fanatics. And it invented new doctrines that authorized the Court to invalidate federal legislation that it thought went too far toward interfering with white business interests. It was during this period that judicial supremacy took hold as a dominant ideology in the United States.

This bears repeating: Judicial supremacy is an institutional arrangement brought to cultural ascendancy by white people who wanted to undo Reconstruction and the rise of organized labor that had followed. And that makes sense, as judicial supremacy can harness the power of an entrenched minority and use that power to undermine the more democratic legislative branch. Decades after the Court in Marbury v. Madison first anticipated that it might disagree with Congress about a federal law’s constitutionality, the justices finally convinced skeptics of the need for this authority by disempowering Congress and unraveling its legislative efforts to establish political equality.

In the nearly 150 years since Reconstruction, the thrust of judicial supremacy has continued to be revanchist. Through the 21st century, the justices overwhelmingly have exercised their claim of supremacy over Congress to insulate the wealthy and powerful from federal labor laws, federal voting laws, federal civil-rights laws, federal campaign-finance laws, and federal health-care laws. Decisions such as Citizens United and Shelby County are typical examples of how the Court has overruled Congress to make it harder for ordinary people to participate in American democracy on equal terms. But their damage goes beyond even that: Because the limits of our constitutional imagination can extend no further than the opinions of those who happen to sit on the Court, judicial supremacy has also impoverished what we think is possible through democratic politics—and through organizing for political change at the national level.

Rather than look to the Court to glimpse some fundamental truth from scant constitutional text, Americans ought to demand that their elected representatives engage in the hard work of national lawmaking. Congress must act, even if it means overriding the interpretations of the Court and reshaping its jurisdiction.

Encouragingly, members of the House have recently passed bills to enforce their understanding of what federal laws our nation demands and our Constitution permits—including reproductive freedom and voting rights. But the bills have all stalled in the Senate for two reasons that remain within its control. One, the filibuster, will be abolished as soon as 50 senators recognize that a permanently incapacitated Senate is far more destructive than an active Senate that might one day be controlled by an opposing party.

But the other obstacle may be more pernicious: a fear among legislators that there is no point to legislating if the Court will simply invalidate anything Congress achieves.

Yet as the Reconstruction Congress recognized, everything the Court has the power to do comes from federal statutes passed by Congress—statutes that a majority of Congress always has the power to amend. Conflicts over constitutional interpretation are not really over who has the best understanding of words inscribed in an old document. They are about who—or which actors in our system of national government—can deliver on a particular, and inherently contested, meaning in the context of our current times. It is a question of political leadership, not legalism.

There is nothing unconstitutional about Congress reasserting its authority to define the nation’s highest law. The experience of Reconstruction brings into view this firmly grounded practice. In fact, a surviving remnant of the Reconstruction Congress’s work—today codified in 42 U.S.C. § 1983—has underwritten some of the most famous cases in modern constitutional law. In Section 1983, Congress instructed federal courts to stop state or local officials from depriving anyone of their “rights, privileges, or immunities secured by the Constitution.” Section 1983 is what Oliver Brown invoked when he challenged Kansas’s segregation laws in Brown v. Board of Education of Topeka, what “Jane Roe” invoked to challenge Texas’s abortion law in Roe v. Wade, and what James Obergefell invoked when he challenged Ohio’s same-sex-marriage ban in Obergefell v. Hodges. While these landmark cases invalidated state laws, the justices were following, not undermining, Congress’s orders. The decisions overruling state interpretations of the Constitution don’t represent judicial supremacy, but rather Congress’s ability to make and enforce national constitutional commitments.

Congressional checks on the Supreme Court are also very different from the calls for “nullification” by slaveholders before the Civil War, their descendants during the civil-rights movement, and Texas legislators today. The Civil War itself resolved that the representatives of states must enforce their constitutional interpretations not by defying the government created by the Constitution but by participating in it. For the past two centuries, Congress has been the branch of the federal government where our democracy’s pursuit of equal justice under law has most often been realized. The question is not whether some commitments—abolition, reproductive freedom, racial equality—are worth making supreme and constitutive of a national American identity. Rather, the question is who gets to decide the content of those commitments for all Americans: the 50 states, a five-justice majority, or our national legislature.

If the Court is today eviscerating those very constitutional commitments through its case law, Congress should enact or amend federal statutes to advance a different understanding of a nation built on democratic justice. It should reshape the Court’s ability to intervene in these disputes, including by restricting the Court’s authority to set aside federal legislation. And it should conscript the Court in enforcing federal commitments when resistant state officials brazenly declare that the national government has no jurisdiction to protect Americans from their parochial rule.

The thing stopping Congress from reversing each wrongheaded decision the Court issues this month therefore isn’t the Constitution. It’s our failure to demand more from our elected representatives.

The promise of a genuinely multiracial democracy will fade if Americans are unwilling to embrace structural reforms that can make our policies and our politics more responsive to majority rule. How Congress allocates the power to interpret the Constitution should be at the heart of those reforms. We simply cannot build a better politics if we don’t reclaim the authority of Congress to resolve our most fundamental disagreements. Rather than allow a handful of us to define the Constitution’s meaning in a mystical ritual each June, the rest of us should define it with the hard, messy work of American politics year-round.
[close]

Well, duh. But it's going to stay that way, because that's how the Republicans want it.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
🤴

D3RANG3D

• The Bore's Like Bot
« Reply #884 on: June 09, 2022, 04:35:06 PM »
 :neogaf

benjipwns

« Reply #885 on: June 09, 2022, 06:04:39 PM »
Well, duh. But it's going to stay that way, because that's how the Republicans want it.
That's how Congress wants it so they can say "unelected judges" took it out of their hands. It's not like the Court suddenly started striking down statutes in 2021.

Also hilarious that the authors write this:
Decisions such as Citizens United and Shelby County are typical examples of how the Court has overruled Congress to make it harder for ordinary people to participate in American democracy on equal terms.
As if the government banning the publication of books or criticism of politicians would make it easier for "ordinary people to participate in American democracy" on any terms, let alone equal ones.

I'm not sure the authors did a very good job of articulating how Congress could feasibly withdraw the power of judicial review from the courts.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2022, 06:22:35 PM by benjipwns »

benjipwns

« Reply #886 on: June 09, 2022, 06:49:32 PM »
Actually, after looking into it a bit, they don't seem to have done any thinking at all about their position despite (or perhaps because of) being Harvard Law School professors. Bowie indicated on Twitter that he does in fact believe that Congress purely by statute can deny all courts from having the power of judicial review, when people asked more follow ups he said he was out of time (?!?) and suggested he wasn't interested in objections. In particular he avoided any questions about how Roe or Obergefell were supposed to have come about under his theory that Congress legally has absolute power superior to the Constitution.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2022, 06:54:14 PM by benjipwns »

D3RANG3D

• The Bore's Like Bot
« Reply #887 on: June 09, 2022, 09:48:01 PM »

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #888 on: June 09, 2022, 10:22:49 PM »

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #889 on: June 09, 2022, 11:08:25 PM »
Absolutely shameful
Spud

Occam

Occam

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #892 on: June 10, 2022, 03:27:19 AM »
Ivanka threw daddy under the bus
Let's see how Donnie wiggles himself out of this jam
🤴

benjipwns

« Reply #893 on: June 10, 2022, 09:27:02 AM »
https://twitter.com/nandoodles/status/1534947445456703488
Tweet is a little misleading, right in the story it says they're only really targeting Fox News' YouTube channel. There's no "ad network" to target on Fox News itself.

james

« Reply #894 on: June 10, 2022, 09:39:10 AM »
Abortion wont be an issue in the midterms.

With this inflation, no one could afford one anyway. :fbm

james

« Reply #895 on: June 10, 2022, 10:05:58 AM »
Shoprite called this morning and told me theyd buy back the carton of eggs I bought for $5 so they could resell it at $8 :fbm

My sugar baby told me she no longer accepts dicks under 6 inches :fbm

Homeless guy down the block no longer accepts coins :fbm

The toilets at my work bathroom now require a monthly subscription :fbm 

james

« Reply #896 on: June 10, 2022, 10:36:24 AM »
Biden said he wanted to bring the nation together.

Left and right, working together again.

He did it. The bastard did it.

He kept his promise.

Everyone is unified in hating him.

:fbm

I told you stupid fucks to vote Bernie
[close]

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #897 on: June 10, 2022, 12:05:15 PM »

:trumps

It's like the GOP supply of 'these type of guys' is simply endless  :doge
https://twitter.com/KateHydeNY/status/1535335661120651266
« Last Edit: June 10, 2022, 03:16:16 PM by Nintex »
🤴

D3RANG3D

• The Bore's Like Bot
« Reply #898 on: June 10, 2022, 03:22:07 PM »
Did I just watch a trailer to a long lost Canon Films movie?  :lol

james

« Reply #899 on: June 10, 2022, 04:32:33 PM »
Cascade Platinum Dishwasher Pods, ActionPacs Dishwasher…

$35.00
5% Subscribe & Save discount applied.
In Stock
Shipped from: Always With U
We updated this item to the best offer currently available at Amazon. The price increased by $16.01. Learn more

DAMN YOU JOOOOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE