Poll

It's REAL!

The wind is
0 (0%)
pushing MEEEEE
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: May 24, 2023, 11:27:27 AM

Author Topic: Dragon's Dogma II, brehs  (Read 7569 times)

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
Re: Dragon's Dogma II, brehs
« Reply #180 on: March 22, 2024, 08:52:18 AM »
Tried it on the Legion Go.  At 30W, I'm getting mostly 30-35 FPS in the overworld with everything on low settings at 800P.  Not bad.
:leon
ど助平

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #181 on: March 22, 2024, 10:35:31 AM »
Game seems great but I dont understand why my cpu usage doesnt really go high...

Getting 60 in the open world most of the time 5700x/3070
What

Svejk

« Reply #182 on: March 22, 2024, 10:43:41 AM »
Apparently it's getting review bombed on Steam because of $40 worth of microtransactions.  :doge 

Let's Cyber

• Banned (duration pending)
« Reply #183 on: March 22, 2024, 12:08:52 PM »
:whew

It's like Dark Arisen had a baby with RDR2. This has a lot more jank and less polish than RDR2 obviously (I imagine the budget was a fraction of it) but just the deliberateness and weight of everything is very reminiscent. When you walk into a town, it feels lived in and real. The NPCs have their schedules and personalities, the atmosphere is off the charts.

I got greedy and continued to explore even with only 1/4 a normal health bar.  2 of my pawns died. Got ambushed at night by skeletons and ghosts, fell into a river trying to run away. Reloaded and ran straight for the city... only to be told I wasn't allowed in because I didn't have the right paperwork.  :lol

This game is the best.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #184 on: March 22, 2024, 12:43:47 PM »
Apparently it's getting review bombed on Steam because of $40 worth of microtransactions.  :doge

It's a combination of negative reviews on the performance (legit complaint), Denuvo DRM (who cares), and the microtransaction DLC, in particular the two dollar one to edit your character.  This is despite the fact that you can use a form of in-game currency you earn from playing to also edit your character.
:picard

spoiler (click to show/hide)
[close]
« Last Edit: March 22, 2024, 12:53:23 PM by bork »
ど助平

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #185 on: March 22, 2024, 01:58:58 PM »

Which can all be attained ingame just like the junk dlc capcom puts out for Re4r and dmc5

nobody who plays these games really cares

its just clowns review bombing it because everyone loves a good outrage

its pathetic

It's a combination of negative reviews on the performance (legit complaint), Denuvo DRM (who cares), and the microtransaction DLC, in particular the two dollar one to edit your character.  This is despite the fact that you can use a form of in-game currency you earn from playing to also edit your character.
:picard

[close]

Denuvo does affect performance, so fuck that drm. Being treated like a pirate as a paying customer, yayy!

Performance in the city is pretty dire lotsa drops
What

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #186 on: March 22, 2024, 02:01:01 PM »
I went on a quest to retrieve a Greatsword and Archstaff for the vocation quest, but then when I had gotten the items I was overweight, so I transferred it to a pawn.

Then I came across a way better pawn and switched without thinking about taking the weapons back.

Now I can't turn in the quest

smh fml  :lol
What

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #187 on: March 22, 2024, 02:17:08 PM »
Denuvo does affect performance, so fuck that drm. Being treated like a pirate as a paying customer, yayy!

Can't say that I've ever had any kind of performance issues with a game using Denuvo.  I wouldn't give a game a bad review for using it.
ど助平

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #188 on: March 22, 2024, 03:08:48 PM »

Can't say that I've ever had any kind of performance issues with a game using Denuvo.  I wouldn't give a game a bad review for using it.

Just because you don't notice it doesnt mean that games that had it removed generally gain fps after the fact..
What

Coax

« Reply #189 on: March 22, 2024, 03:12:05 PM »
:heh

I have no idea if they handled traversal well, only having read there was critique about the original game
[close]

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #190 on: March 22, 2024, 03:57:50 PM »

Just because you don't notice it doesnt mean that games that had it removed generally gain fps after the fact..

I'm really worried about something running at 138 FPS instead of 146 FPS!  :doge

Don't get me wrong- I'd rather not have it, but I find it to be a non-issue.
ど助平

Let's Cyber

« Reply #191 on: March 22, 2024, 04:49:14 PM »
I went on a quest to retrieve a Greatsword and Archstaff for the vocation quest, but then when I had gotten the items I was overweight, so I transferred it to a pawn.

Then I came across a way better pawn and switched without thinking about taking the weapons back.

Check your inventory at the Inn. Everything should go back to your main storage if a pawn dies/is sent back.

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #192 on: March 22, 2024, 06:15:29 PM »

Check your inventory at the Inn. Everything should go back to your main storage if a pawn dies/is sent back.

Damn thx so much bro! I thought that shit was gone forever 😂
What

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #193 on: March 22, 2024, 06:16:22 PM »

I'm really worried about something running at 138 FPS instead of 146 FPS!  :doge

If it means instead of getting 45fps in the cities it could be 60... You aint getting no 140fps period lol
What

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #194 on: March 22, 2024, 10:17:58 PM »

If it means instead of getting 45fps in the cities it could be 60... You aint getting no 140fps period lol

I'm not talking about DD2.  Just throwing out whatever numbers, lol.
ど助平

Let's Cyber

« Reply #195 on: March 23, 2024, 07:20:26 AM »
It is a little jarring when the framerate jumps up in certain locations or when looking towards the sky. I was running up a hill towards a Griffin, panned the camera up and all of a sudden the fps jumped up to 50+  :lol

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #196 on: March 23, 2024, 07:22:20 AM »

:iface
What

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #197 on: March 23, 2024, 07:57:58 AM »
I think I'll finish out rebirth and come back to this in a week or so when it's had a patch or two. Xbox has a weird upscaling glitch that makes it look kinda shitty :doge
(ice)

Let's Cyber

« Reply #198 on: March 23, 2024, 10:53:42 AM »
Warrior in Dark Arisen was one of my favorite playstyles in any game, ever.

Warrior in DD2 is 100x better. It's not even close.

Chain of Blows is legit (Stolen gif from Resetera)

When you're hitting your timing for Chain of Blows on a downed enemies head or when mobbed by a group it is just sooooo good. Skyward Sunder is just Real Impact with a sword.  :lawd

I'm switching up vocations now for different augments but Warrior is the truth, the light and the way. At least for me.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2024, 10:59:45 AM by Let's Cyber »

Svejk

« Reply #199 on: March 23, 2024, 01:12:34 PM »
So many feels. Crazy how it feels so familiar but so different.
Only got up to the castle town.  Think I got quests lined up for more vocations. Will definitely prioritize those.  The massive step back in the armor is still a blow, but most everything else is staggeringly awesome.  Took forever to figure out how to upload your pawn, but apparently people are saying that it always is up to date.?

Let's Cyber

« Reply #200 on: March 23, 2024, 01:25:35 PM »
Your pawn updates every time you rest at an Inn. Camping doesn't count. Manually saving doesn't count.

There is a lady in the main city that will ask you to watch her house for an in-game week. Do this. It counts as a free Inn when you sleep there and it has a greater reward down the line.

Svejk

« Reply #201 on: March 23, 2024, 03:27:23 PM »
Your pawn updates every time you rest at an Inn. Camping doesn't count. Manually saving doesn't count.

There is a lady in the main city that will ask you to watch her house for an in-game week. Do this. It counts as a free Inn when you sleep there and it has a greater reward down the line.
So it is like the first one. Just was weird to me because there was no indication other than a quick loading bar, so I couldn't tell. 
Faye rocks, btw.

Svejk

« Reply #202 on: March 23, 2024, 08:55:22 PM »
Forgot to mention; the game froze on me the moment the first person talked to me coming out of the prison.  :doge

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #203 on: March 24, 2024, 08:04:30 AM »
Ehhh I ran past the dragon near Karve and it just died  ??? and I got 7000+ xp for it

LAME  :yuck
What

Let's Cyber

« Reply #204 on: March 24, 2024, 10:13:24 AM »
Ehhh I ran past the dragon near Karve and it just died  ??? and I got 7000+ xp for it

LAME  :yuck
lol. It probably got knocked into the water somehow. The Brine is undefeated.  :lol

Saw a Ogre and Griffin fighting on the other side of the river, both tumbled off the edge and I got the XP for both.

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #205 on: March 24, 2024, 10:32:02 AM »
What

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #206 on: March 24, 2024, 12:04:31 PM »
I was chilling on my ox cart, rolling a joint up while I enjoy the ride ingame. All of a sudden a Gryffon just dives into the cart from the sky, destroying it 😂. Had to put that bird down
What

Svejk

« Reply #207 on: March 24, 2024, 02:42:13 PM »
This all happened within 30 minutes of playing last night.. this game is the best

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #208 on: March 24, 2024, 05:05:18 PM »
What

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #209 on: March 24, 2024, 06:01:59 PM »

This was one of the examples I found when searching for Denuvo and performance stuff.
:idont

ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #210 on: March 24, 2024, 06:03:21 PM »
Did some more tweaking and the game has so far been running GREAT everywhere except for the capitol, which is probably a lost cause for everyone right now.  Can't complain.

Switched vocations to the thief class since I read it was one of the best, but I dunno.  I like the defense and parry options on the warrior.
ど助平

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #211 on: March 25, 2024, 07:08:46 AM »

This was one of the examples I found when searching for Denuvo and performance stuff.
:idont

In one test Rise of the Tomb Raider gives 20 more fps in a benchmark.
You usually see 1% lows a lot worse result on the Denuvo side

So especially in games like DD2 where every last bit of performance matters, having 1% lows that are lower can vastly interrupt good performance by making it feel chuggy and stuttery.

Denuvo is a CPU impacting tool, so it varies game by game and system by system how much the user is impacted.
However, I'm sure we can agree, any FPS boost in Dragons Dogma 2 is appreciated.

Therefore, I have a good tip for PC users in here
Set the game to high priority in task manager, it will give a few extra fps and less stutters.
What

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #212 on: March 25, 2024, 08:04:21 AM »
In one test Rise of the Tomb Raider gives 20 more fps in a benchmark.
You usually see 1% lows a lot worse result on the Denuvo side

You're looking at max FPS spikes.  The averages barely show a difference in Rise Of The Tomb Raider.  This is what I'm talking about- it doesn't seem to matter.  Again, I'm not championing the inclusion of Denuvo and would prefer it not be there- I just don't see it making a noticeable enough difference when playing most of these games.  Might feel differently if I had a much lower-end machine.

So especially in games like DD2 where every last bit of performance matters, having 1% lows that are lower can vastly interrupt good performance by making it feel chuggy and stuttery.

Denuvo is a CPU impacting tool, so it varies game by game and system by system how much the user is impacted.
However, I'm sure we can agree, any FPS boost in Dragons Dogma 2 is appreciated.

Yes, but this is also a case of this game not being optimized.  At this point I find it runs well outside of that main city, which is just a mess.

Weirdly there's less of a backlash on how it runs compared to all the shit going on about the micro transactions.
:dead
« Last Edit: March 25, 2024, 08:11:36 AM by bork »
ど助平

Svejk

« Reply #213 on: March 25, 2024, 09:45:15 AM »
This game is going to take forever for me to playthrough, even just once, but that's ok.  I want to savor it, but anxious to play more. (Gonna be a long work week for me *sigh). 
There's a fine line that got crossed where it feels just different enough from the first, that the lack of armor layers and varied animations for characters can be tolerated, or look past.  There so many other new elements in the foray that it keeps me distracted.  I'm still not too clear on what the Pawn Quests that pop up after returning from the rift via Inn.  Damn this game is fun though. 

I did read a title of some reddit about the whole pawn plague (which the pawns speak of among themselves quite early on), and hoo boy... This will be interesting.

There's a announcement of an incoming patch to address a multitude of stuffz of course.

Let's Cyber

« Reply #214 on: March 26, 2024, 12:24:52 PM »
Svejk, have you been getting decent RC? Jenna has been on some wild adventures with me at this point. 

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #215 on: March 26, 2024, 12:31:44 PM »
https://www.polygon.com/24111539/dragons-dogma-2-dragon-plague-npcs-pawns

Thankfully, preventing the spread isn’t difficult. Players will get an in-game warning at the first threat of an infection, but the symptoms of an Dragonsplagued pawn aren’t so easy to spot — you have to pay attention. Plagued pawns will show signs of sickness, like coughing and visible discomfort; they’ll touch their head as if checking for fever or a headache. They’ll also start to disobey commands, responding with phrases like “I will act of my own accord” or “Don’t tell me what to do!” More subtly, their eyes will start to pulse with a reddish hue.

There are a few ways to address a Dragonsplague infection. If one of your hired pawns is infected, quickly dismiss it — or intentionally kill it by throwing it off a cliff or into a river — before the plague affects other members of your party. If your main pawn is infected, your best recourse is to kill them. Throw them into the Brine to drown them, then bring them back using a Riftstone.

The most important thing to avoid is resting at an inn. Doing so will initiate the full-on murder spree seen in the video above.

:pika
ど助平

Svejk

« Reply #216 on: March 26, 2024, 01:22:26 PM »
Svejk, have you been getting decent RC? Jenna has been on some wild adventures with me at this point.
Good question.. I haven't played since Saturday night (because of my loser gaming schedule) and I don't think I even even rested at the inn before stopping. Can't wait to see what comes in and will definitely post here to get an idea.  I appreciate the hire!  I think I'm only roughly at lvl 13-14 ATM.

I need to dismiss and rehire Faye as well, as I hired her at lvl 19 and has been very helpful.  It's funny to listen to the banter between her and Jenna.. So much more personality between pawns than the first one.  Hopefully they can eventually agree on stuff.  :lol

Let's Cyber

« Reply #217 on: March 26, 2024, 02:50:50 PM »
Maybe hang on to her at that 19 for a while, she's closer to 40 now  :doge

Gave you a bow and armor, I'll send her back before I finish up my play session today.

Svejk

« Reply #218 on: March 26, 2024, 03:54:48 PM »
Maybe hang on to her at that 19 for a while, she's closer to 40 now  :doge

Gave you a bow and armor, I'll send her back before I finish up my play session today.
You the man! Thank you!
Not sure what I'll be able to provide when the time comes. If you want a ferry stone or some wakestones, just let me know.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #219 on: March 27, 2024, 07:13:37 AM »
Switched vocations to the thief class since I read it was one of the best, but I dunno.  I like the defense and parry options on the warrior.

Ended up going back to Fighter, then tried Mage...then went back to Fighter again.   Gonna stick with that for now...although I'm also interested in maybe going Archer instead.
ど助平

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #220 on: March 27, 2024, 09:09:15 AM »
Its quite lame the pawns arent crossplay :<
What

Svejk

« Reply #221 on: March 27, 2024, 10:21:33 AM »

Ended up going back to Fighter, then tried Mage...then went back to Fighter again.   Gonna stick with that for now...although I'm also interested in maybe going Archer instead.
Maybe try Warrior. It has better counters (than DD1) and is suppose to be a ton of fun.  I have it unlocked, but wanted to continue to build the fighter vocation further first.
Its quite lame the pawns arent crossplay :<
Yeah, this makes no sense as to why they shouldn't allow that.  Maybe in a future update?

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #222 on: March 27, 2024, 11:12:04 AM »
I forget the name, but there's a vocation you can get that will allow you to use weapons and skills from all of the classes and will apparently level up all of your vocations as well. I'm assuming this is something you don't get until much further in the game, but it sounds like it makes the other ones pointless?
ど助平

Svejk

« Reply #223 on: March 27, 2024, 11:16:00 AM »
I forget the name, but there's a vocation you can get that will allow you to use weapons and skills from all of the classes and will apparently level up all of your vocations as well. I'm assuming this is something you don't get until much further in the game, but it sounds like it makes the other ones pointless?
Yeah, Warfarer.  I'm guessing it is more end game, and you have to find it.  It has lower base stats, but is still probably the most OP vocation.

Let's Cyber

« Reply #224 on: March 27, 2024, 01:47:02 PM »
You the man! Thank you!
Not sure what I'll be able to provide when the time comes. If you want a ferry stone or some wakestones, just let me know.
No prob, was nothing crazy. Just a bump up from what she had on.
If you're interested in a class doing physical damage(fighter, warrior. archer), it's worth jumping into and eventually maxing out thief. The last augment gives you a strength increase that carries over to other classes.

Also Thief is fantastic.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2024, 02:15:20 PM by Let's Cyber »

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #225 on: March 27, 2024, 02:48:10 PM »
Yeah, Warfarer.  I'm guessing it is more end game, and you have to find it.  It has lower base stats, but is still probably the most OP vocation.

ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #226 on: March 27, 2024, 02:48:44 PM »
You the man! Thank you!
No prob, was nothing crazy. Just a bump up from what she had on.
If you're interested in a class doing physical damage(fighter, warrior. archer), it's worth jumping into and eventually maxing out thief. The last augment gives you a strength increase that carries over to other classes.

Also Thief is fantastic.

LOL, maybe I should switch back again then!  I'm glad you can switch vocations at any time!
ど助平

Let's Cyber

« Reply #227 on: March 27, 2024, 09:08:08 PM »
Need upgrade materials for my weapons and gear off enemies I haven't seen yet so it is time, I think i'm finally headed to the beastren nation.  Game is fantastic. Even when I'm not playing, it's all I think about.  :doge

I briefly checked out the subreddit and it's a trash fire.  :lol 

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #228 on: March 28, 2024, 08:23:45 AM »
I think I might try some of the mods out- there's a popular one that adds a shop which carries a lot of things including the microtransaction stuff.  Another one has an option to remove weight carry limits.  I guess that counts as cheating, but it would make the game better to not have to worry about it.
:yeshrug

There's some other stuff like making everything cost 1g, but I'm not interested in that.  Just want things that make getting around easier.  Would also not mind if someone made a mode that stops the pawn plague thing from happening.  :doge
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #229 on: March 28, 2024, 09:09:43 AM »
https://www.vg247.com/dragons-dogma-2-500k-gold-fruit-cash-farming

Dear cash-strapped Dragon's Dogma 2 players, a math whiz says they've worked out how you can make close to 500k gold per hour just selling fruit
ど助平

Svejk

« Reply #230 on: March 28, 2024, 09:48:27 AM »
I've been having withdrawals.  Will finally jump back on tomorrow night.  My job has been a skeleton crew of sorts and overloaded... This game is all I think about.  :doge
So many people have already plowed through the game somehow.  :dead

Apparently Capcom has put out some survey floating around, already asking if people were interested in more content for DD2 and how much they're willing to pay...   :doge

Let's Cyber

« Reply #231 on: March 28, 2024, 04:25:37 PM »
So many people have already plowed through the game somehow.  :dead
I don't trust the impressions of anyone that beat this in under 25 hours on their first playthrough.

So much of the cooler locations and moments have been entirely optionally.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #232 on: March 29, 2024, 12:15:24 AM »
Played some more tonight and cleared that first mine quest you get- it was pretty easy. No problem.

Started heading back to the big city and along the way, ran into what appeared to be your typical group of goblins, a lizard guy, and some harpies. 

...They kicked the shit out of my party.  All three pawns almost instantly dead.  I used a wakestone to come back and managed to beat them all but had very little health left and no camping equipment (pawns had it), plus it was night time so it got even worse.  I just tried making a run for it and got chased by skeletons that kept coming back if I killed them and was finally killed by some weird mist/ghost-like things.  Fortunately it let me continue from pretty much where I died.  Got my main pawn back and made it to the city to clear some quests.  Also changed to thief -again- and will try sticking with it this time.

I really, really wish there was fast travel much more than before now. :dizzy
ど助平

Let's Cyber

« Reply #233 on: March 29, 2024, 04:07:05 AM »
I feel most of the vocations don't really hit until vocation level 6 or 7.

Gut and Run + Helm/skull splitter + Ensnare/ Implicate+ Powder Blast is a good starter combo. You can solo bosses pretty easily, even early on.  Helmsplit to knock them off balance, Implicate to get them on the ground.
Or climb up, set a blast charge in the head/eye, use Gut and Run for big damage and then explode your charge. Cyclopes and Ogres become fodder.  Masterful Kill and cutting wind are both great too.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #234 on: March 29, 2024, 07:01:14 AM »
New patch is up:

Dragon’s Dogma 2 title update patch notes:

Adding the option to start a new game when save data already exists.
Changing the number of "Art of Metamorphosis" items available at Pawn Guilds in the game to 99.
Making the quest that allows players to acquire their own dwelling (where they can save and rest) available earlier in the game.
Miscellaneous text display issues.
Miscellaneous bug fixes.
[PlayStation5]

Adding the option* to switch Motion Blur on/off in Options.
Adding the option* to switch Ray Tracing on/off in Options.
Adding the option to set Frame Rate at Max 30fps in Options.
[Steam]

Improving quality when DLSS SUPER RESOLUTION is enabled.
Fixing an issue related to the display of models under some specific settings.
*These options won't affect frame rate significantly. Improvements to frame rate are planned for future updates.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2024, 07:08:18 AM by bork »
ど助平

Let's Cyber

« Reply #235 on: March 29, 2024, 01:41:44 PM »
Game looks a lot worse without RTGI. I'm glad console players have options but I can't go back now.

Some of the locations at dusk just look amazing with it on.

MMaRsu

• Administrator
What

Svejk

« Reply #237 on: April 01, 2024, 12:25:36 PM »
Made some progress with my slow burn.  Stopping and smelling the blood soaked roses.
Finally cashed in my pawn first thing.  Got a good 5K+ RC.

The RC amounts seem to be less inflated than DD1.  Much appreciated Cyber!  I just reached lvl 19, so this coming up weekend, I'll cash in Faye after a gain a few more.

So much to chat about, but all I can say ATM is this game rules hard.  Did get the first dwelling, so that helps.  Wrapped up most of the prior side quests available and started the second rounds of Brant's requests. Did some random exploring for some map coverage.  This game will take me forever, and I'm so happy for that!

Did this random Cyclops encounter.  A Griffin appeared and they started battling each other.  Total "Let them Fight" moment... But then Jenna (my main) proceeded to shoot the cyclops and agro'd it again.
I cut that part out of the video I snagged below, but definitely wanted to share the finisher.  Faye proceeded to butcher it's back, while I grabbed it's leg and tripped it.  It's this shit here that makes this game so special...

GOTY
« Last Edit: April 01, 2024, 01:19:42 PM by Svejk »

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #238 on: April 01, 2024, 12:45:39 PM »
I fought a griffin, but it ran away right before it was about to be defeated :rage

Decided to mess with mods for this game this past weekend.  I just wanted to see about getting a shitload of fast travel items.  While I was at it, I also grabbed some wakestones and the armor that you get from finding all 150 seeker stones (it's the "Wonder Woman" corset armor that I've been seeing a lot of low level pawns with and in videos- now I know how they're getting it, because no way are that many players finding all 150 stones that fast) and wanted that to be it, but I got way too many wakestones and when I went to sell them, ended up with millions and millions in gold- didn't realize that the mod added a crazy high buyback bonus.

I'd like to earn gold the real way so trying to see what I can do to get rid of it.  Maybe buy a ton of stuff and discard it all?

EDIT- I had 26 million in gold-  It would have taken forever to get rid of it.  Starting over because I don't want to play the game this way.

This is the "armor," btw-

:cody
« Last Edit: April 01, 2024, 01:01:36 PM by bork »
ど助平

Svejk

« Reply #239 on: April 01, 2024, 01:03:53 PM »

I'd like to earn gold the real way so trying to see what I can do to get rid of it.  Maybe buy a ton of stuff and discard it all?

EDIT- I had 26 million in gold-  It would have taken forever to get rid of it.  Starting over because I don't want to play the game this way.
Oh wait... wow.ok.. Was about to say, there's dwelling you can buy for 200K, but...

Edit: One thing I wanted to put 2 cents in, I actually really love the music... which is shocking.  It doesn't slap as hard as DD1 (so far), ...but the mood it has put out is fantastic and fits the vibe.  I'm loving it..  I've become a huge fan of Classical/medieval tavern guitar/lute, so it jives well with me quite a bit.  Hearing the most minute percussions accommodating it creates an atmosphere that just immerses me even further.  Love it, love it!
« Last Edit: April 01, 2024, 02:48:54 PM by Svejk »