Author Topic: The official Mass Effect thread  (Read 28654 times)

Solo

Re: The official Mass Effect thread
« Reply #300 on: December 27, 2007, 08:39:20 AM »
Juice, make sure to save your game religously too. Like, every half hour or so, at the very least.

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
« Reply #301 on: December 27, 2007, 03:19:42 PM »
I know that now. :(
AMC

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #302 on: December 27, 2007, 03:26:44 PM »
shit game, cajole, go back to COD4
fat

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
« Reply #303 on: December 27, 2007, 03:32:31 PM »
That wouldn't be a bad idea at this time, considering I played last night and completely destroyed kids. noobs lol
AMC

DJ_Tet

« Reply #304 on: December 27, 2007, 04:04:23 PM »
I felt like Opa trying to get past the pipe in MGS2 last night  :'(

Hadn't played Mass Effect in a couple of weeks, the last time I played I just became a Spectre and got control of the Normandy.  I flew to the Ice World, and couldn't figure out how to 'land.'

I checked each planet, surveyed a couple, and flew back to the Ice World.  I searched my ship high and low for the exit (I think I finally found it, the airlock?  I dunno) but nothing I did would let me down.  I eventually flew to the area where the Remains are and explored that system.

At this point, I had surveyed 3 of the 6 gaseous planets, and not set foot on a single place.  It sucked.  Eventually I found what I assume is a side planet and found the option to land.  Got out in my Mako (sweet!) and fought this worm creature in front of a settlement.  And died.

FUCK.

Who knows when the last time I saved was?  I went to play Rock Band.

Why can't I examine my party's abilities when putting together my crew?  I forget who my healers are.  The whole menu system is a clusterfuck, just to be the #6794th person to mention it.

I need to find one of the first plot planets, how do I do that and which one should I choose?
TIT

drohne

« Reply #305 on: December 27, 2007, 04:31:12 PM »
lolz @ reporter bitchslap -- i might do a renegade playthrough

...if i can motivate myself to finish this paragon playthrough, anyway. sidequests :'(

drohne

« Reply #306 on: December 27, 2007, 10:27:41 PM »
'huh, i don't remember the grain filter being that aggressive...oh wait, that's not the grain filter, it's the graphics card overheating.'

lol xbox 360