Author Topic: The Bore Anime & Manga Thread  (Read 318270 times)

Junpei the Tracer!

• I started with Nightbright and ended with Comics
Re: The Bore Anime & Manga Thread
« Reply #2160 on: February 23, 2010, 01:43:13 PM »
I thought Haro's were from Gundam Seed, I didn't know they were in the very first Gundam series.  :lol
Boo

cool breeze

« Reply #2161 on: February 23, 2010, 01:47:37 PM »
Planetes? It's refreshing seeing hard science in anime. It does have some wacky jappy moments, though.

the manga is waaaay more wacky.  Like, FMA original anime to new anime/manga level of difference.  The anime is really different from the manga.

but yeah, if you're into hard sci-fi and space, it's really a great series.

I thought Haro's were from Gundam Seed, I didn't know they were in the very first Gundam series.  :lol

Haro is in Gundam 00 also.  It's just some iconic Gundam thing that is used often.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2010, 01:49:37 PM by swaggaz »

« Reply #2162 on: February 23, 2010, 01:48:58 PM »

Haro is in most Gundam shows, but yeah, Amuro made the original one.
野球

cool breeze

« Reply #2163 on: February 23, 2010, 01:54:32 PM »
Gundam Unicorn made me really want a good PS3/360 Gundam game.  I'm considering importing that PS3 game but I don't know how hard it is to play if you don't understand any Japanese.

I hope that they port the new Gundam vs Gundam to PS3 (at least, since it's based on the hardware) and also make a new One Year War or Side Story game.  Hopefully one that isn't just telling the events of the one year war again.  Something like that one PS2 game UC Climax, except good.

« Reply #2164 on: February 23, 2010, 01:57:26 PM »
Gundam Unicorn made me really want a good PS3/360 Gundam game.  I'm considering importing that PS3 game but I don't know how hard it is to play if you don't understand any Japanese.

It's great, you'll be fine without understanding Japanese.

Only $42 with shipping included:
http://cgi.ebay.com/PS3-Mobile-Suit-Gundam-Senki-RECORD-U-C-0081-JAPAN_W0QQitemZ200440546878QQcmdZViewItemQQptZVideo_Games_Games?hash=item2eab30063e
野球

Purple Filth

• This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions twists all our arms collectively, but if sweetness can win—and it can—then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend. Peace
« Reply #2165 on: February 23, 2010, 02:12:14 PM »
You get a better understanding of one of main characters in Unicorn by watching the Zetas in addition to the original MSG trilogy.

if your talking

spoiler (click to show/hide)
"Audrey" then i know some stuff since i read it before  :-[ (Audrey Burne is not her real name and she's a Zabi).
[close]

Yeah, I'm talking about Audrey. She's not just a Zabi, she's the heir to the entire Zabi legacy.
[close]

Yea i know

go Banagher then  :P

it was hilarious that i saw the old guy being his father from a million miles away  ::)

[close]

So more of Unicorn and the 00 movie to look out for?

Nice

« Last Edit: February 23, 2010, 02:15:20 PM by Purple Filth »

cool breeze

« Reply #2166 on: February 23, 2010, 02:14:48 PM »
I'm considering it

I still want this to be a game:
[youtube=560,345]ibL9e5j-8AA[/youtube]

I bought Journey to Jaburo based on that video thinking it would be kinda sim like and Gundams would be huge and power.  Then I buy it and get this:

[youtube=560,345]2qnv3_x4Jy8[/youtube]

I enjoyed it at the time, but still.

Zeonic Front was closer to what I wanted

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2167 on: February 23, 2010, 02:44:40 PM »
Wow, Gundam Unicorn episode 1 was so amazing. Absolutely epic in every way and totally lacking in the sort of lame hijinks that so many mecha shows have wallowed in recently. I can't believe that there are going to be FIVE MORE episodes like this!!
dog

Purple Filth

• This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions twists all our arms collectively, but if sweetness can win—and it can—then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend. Peace
« Reply #2168 on: February 23, 2010, 02:59:53 PM »
Wow, Gundam Unicorn episode 1 was so amazing. Absolutely epic in every way and totally lacking in the sort of lame hijinks that so many mecha shows have wallowed in recently. I can't believe that there are going to be FIVE MORE episodes like this!!

Better hope its quality remains consistent or better

Himu

« Reply #2169 on: February 23, 2010, 03:07:50 PM »

What lame hijinks?
IYKYK

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2170 on: February 23, 2010, 03:09:12 PM »

What lame hijinks?

See: Code Geass

Better hope its quality remains consistent or better

I don't see why it wouldn't. All the Gundam OVA's I've seen have been pretty consistent from beginning to end.
dog

Himu

« Reply #2171 on: February 23, 2010, 03:09:46 PM »
00 movie?

I liked 00 s1, haven't finished s2. When is the 00 movie taking place?
IYKYK

MCD

• Fastest selling shit
« Reply #2172 on: February 23, 2010, 04:06:25 PM »
after s2.

« Reply #2173 on: February 23, 2010, 04:09:59 PM »
I watched the first couple minutes of UC. Awesome. I'll wait until I get my Blu-ray copy to watch the rest of it.
野球

cool breeze

« Reply #2174 on: February 23, 2010, 04:12:24 PM »
There was actually a new Gundam 00 movie trailer yesterday.  It's 2 minutes long and what you expect from Gundam 00 s2, as in, shit that don't make sense and innovades and innovado and I don't even

« Reply #2175 on: February 23, 2010, 04:14:41 PM »
So the Trigun movie is getting it's world premiere at Sakura Con in Seattle.

There was actually a new Gundam 00 movie trailer yesterday.  It's 2 minutes long and what you expect from Gundam 00 s2, as in, shit that don't make sense and innovades and innovado and I don't even

The trailer is on the Unicorn blu-ray/DVD.
野球

cool breeze

« Reply #2176 on: February 23, 2010, 04:17:57 PM »
what is the Trigun movie anyway? is it based on the manga?

MCD

• Fastest selling shit
« Reply #2177 on: February 23, 2010, 04:19:26 PM »
sounds amazing.

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2178 on: February 23, 2010, 04:40:36 PM »
what is the Trigun movie anyway? is it based on the manga?

It's just a standalone episode set sometime during the first half of the series. Pretty sure it's not based on anything from the manga.

00 movie?

I liked 00 s1, haven't finished s2. When is the 00 movie taking place?

Haven't seen any of 00. I've seen some of Zeta Gundam, 0083, some of 0080, 8th MS Team, Gundam Wing, some of G Gundam, and maybe some others that I'm forgetting.
dog

Himu

« Reply #2179 on: February 23, 2010, 05:27:57 PM »
Okay, Teppu owns.
IYKYK

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2180 on: February 23, 2010, 05:33:14 PM »
dog

Purple Filth

« Reply #2181 on: February 23, 2010, 11:56:54 PM »

So more Jesus F. Seiei?

fucking awesome

Just read all of Teppu and its really interesting

but holy shit at the art, had to do double takes to realize that some characters are actually girls  :lol
« Last Edit: February 24, 2010, 12:32:17 AM by Purple Filth »

Vizzys

• green hair connoisseur
« Reply #2182 on: February 24, 2010, 12:49:46 AM »
holyland>teppu

you will do a double take to make sure the main character is actually male
萌え~

Ichirou

• Merry Christmas
« Reply #2183 on: February 24, 2010, 02:16:20 AM »
I own MS Igloo.  I guess it's the most rare of all Gundam series.  Seems to be mostly unknown by anyone except diehards, too.

distant, the CGI is not crappy.  They actually use the CGI models used to create Master Grade kits for a lot of the mecha!  It's one of the best Gundam shows I've ever seen.  Centers around a ship in charge of testing experimental Zeon units.  Each episode focuses on a different prototype they're testing out.  The series starts out with self-contained episodes and as the war starts turning against Zeon you see that the prototypes they're in charge of 'testing' are actually cobbled together from already existing mobile suits since they no longer have the resources to roll out new machinery.

Too bad we'll probably never see English versions of MS Igloo 2 now, thanks to Honneamise folding. :(
« Last Edit: February 24, 2010, 02:21:42 AM by Ichirou »
PS4

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2184 on: February 24, 2010, 09:31:02 AM »
Too bad we'll probably never see English versions of MS Igloo 2 now, thanks to Honneamise folding. :(

Honneamise had some good shows and put out good releases, but their pricing was atrocious.
dog

MCD

• Fastest selling shit
« Reply #2185 on: February 24, 2010, 03:49:41 PM »
just saw the 2nd gurren lagann movie.

better than the 1st one (because i like the 2nd series much more anyway) but still weak. NO IMPACTO.

whole fight with spiral king was like...why is it even here lol.

new scenes suck (how do i sold new mecha toys by gainax also tits) and they edited lots of great scenes (rossiu punch replaced with some bitch slap) and only kittan died here lmao.

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2186 on: March 04, 2010, 10:32:26 PM »
[youtube=560,345]GMOpWguqnIk[/youtube]

:hyper :hyper :hyper :hyper :hyper
dog

Beezy

« Reply #2187 on: March 04, 2010, 10:39:39 PM »
Trigun with good animation? Should be good.

I have a 2 week trial of netflix and I finally started watching GitS: Stand Alone Complex. It's in english, but the voices seem alright. It's cool so far, dunno why I've never watched it after all these years.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2010, 10:43:23 PM by Beezy »

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2188 on: March 04, 2010, 11:01:17 PM »
Trigun with good animation? Should be good.

I would give a kidney to have Madhouse reanimate the Trigun series with animation as good as in the movie.

I have a 2 week trial of netflix and I finally started watching GitS: Stand Alone Complex. It's in english, but the voices seem alright. It's cool so far, dunno why I've never watched it after all these years.

GitS: SAC :rock
dog

Himu

« Reply #2189 on: March 04, 2010, 11:02:31 PM »
Need new manga to read.
IYKYK

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2190 on: March 04, 2010, 11:04:04 PM »
Need new manga to read.

You all caught up on Yotsuba, Himu?
dog

Beezy

« Reply #2191 on: March 04, 2010, 11:06:17 PM »
Need new manga to read.
Same here. You reading FMA and Claymore?

Himu

« Reply #2192 on: March 04, 2010, 11:13:42 PM »
I haven't caught up on Yotsuba... I haven't read FMA or Claymore. Guess I'll start with those.

btw...

I just recently read one of the best graphic novels I've had the pleasure of reading.

MW by Tezuka.

Amazing story and as usual it is filled with beautiful, beautiful drawings that light my eyes up. Highly suggested. It costs like 13 bucks on Amazon and it's worth it.

Much darker than his usual offerings, too.

From Amazon:

Review
"Verdict - 9.6
A diabolically epic story.
+ An anti-hero you can't take your eyes off of.
+ Osamu Tezuka. (Need we say more?)
- Possibly Tezuka's bleakest work yet." - Anime media network.

"Created during the period of 1976-1978 MW is a shocker, especially for it's time, both in terms of the potential for terrorism and the phsychological effects on the reader, who, in some cultures, might not easily adapt to this nature of storytelling (for example, what would Hollywood do with this plot?)" - www.anime.com

"MW is a story that will make you think, and will probably make you unhappy about a segment of mankind, and will thrill you in ways that feel uncomfortable. It’s a major graphic novel by a major creator, grappling with the nature of evil in a way that superhero comics only wish they could. And it’s presented in a form nearly transparent to Western readers. From what I’ve seen, Tezuka’s dark works of the ‘60s and ‘70s are easily his best, and MW is right up there." - ComicMix
"The author shrewdly reveals through these characters the vulnerability of human beings and the concept of latent "original sin" that lurks inside us." - Brian Cirulnick --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.

Product Description

Comics god Osamu Tezuka's darkest work, MW is a chilling picaresque of evil. Steering clear of the supernatural as well as the cuddly designs and slapstick humor that enliven many of Tezuka's better-known works, MW explores a stark modern reality where neither divine nor secular justice seems to prevail. This willfully "anti-Tezuka" achievement from the master's own pen nevertheless pulsates with his unique genius.
Michio Yuki has it all: looks, intelligence, a pedigree as the scion of a famous Kabuki family, a promising career at a major bank, legions of female admirers. But underneath the sheen of perfection lurks a secret with the power to shake the world to its foundations.

During a boyhood excursion to one of the southern archipelagos near Okinawa, Yuki barely survived exposure to a poison gas stored at a foreign military facility. The leakage annihilated all of the island's inhabitants but was promptly covered up by the authorities, leaving Yuki as an unacknowledged witness--one whose sense of right and wrong, however, the potent nerve agent managed to obliterate.

Now, fifteen years later, Yuki is a social climber of Balzacian proportions, infiltrating the worlds of finance and politics by day while brutally murdering children and women by night--perversely using his Kabuki-honed skills as a female impersonator to pass himself off as the women he's killed. His drive, however, will not be satiated with a promotion here and a rape there. Michio Yuki has a far more ominous objective: obtaining MW, the ultimate weapon that spared his life but robbed him of all conscience.

There are only two men with any hope of stopping him: one, a brilliant public prosecutor who struggles to build a case against the psychopath; the other, a tormented Catholic priest, Iwao Garai, who shares Yuki'ls past--and frequently his bed.
Serialized beginning in 1976 in Big Comic magazine, where Tezuka's trailblazing medical thriller Ode to Kirihito had appeared a few years earlier, MW probes the complexities of homoeroticism as well as the reality of extensive U.S. military presence in Japan. The result is as bracing today as it was thirty years ago.

“Darker than you think—than you want to think […] MW took on the stuff of today’s headlines some thirty years ago.” —The Agony Column

“MW is the newest of those masterpieces to be translated into English, and like everything else with [Tezuka’s] name on it, you are cheating yourself out of one of the best graphic novels out right now if you don’t read it.” —Advanced Media Network

“Tezuka spins an entertaining, slightly preposterous yarn, serving up more plot twists, car chases, and gender-bending costume changes than Dressed to Kill and The Manchurian Candidate combined.” —popcultureshock

“You’ll stare at the page, eyes popping and muttering, ‘I cannot believe I just read that.’ But you did, and it worked, and you turn the page.” —David Welsh, Comic World News
IYKYK

Junpei the Tracer!

« Reply #2193 on: March 04, 2010, 11:15:29 PM »
Steel Ball Run(JoJo's Bizarre Adventure) is quite nice but isn't for everyone. Nana and Kaoru is a S&M comedy manga and has some real good artwork.
Boo

Himu

« Reply #2194 on: March 04, 2010, 11:16:45 PM »
People have suggested Jojo's to me before but...I've never read or seen any of it.
IYKYK

Beezy

« Reply #2195 on: March 04, 2010, 11:17:57 PM »

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
dog

Himu

« Reply #2197 on: March 04, 2010, 11:24:26 PM »
:(
IYKYK

Junpei the Tracer!

« Reply #2198 on: March 04, 2010, 11:25:06 PM »
 :lol I bought some manga the other day.

People have suggested Jojo's to me before but...I've never read or seen any of it.

SBR is about a horseback race across the US. Crazy powers, crazy people, and crazy shit happen.

http://www.onemanga.com/JoJos_Bizarre_Adventure_-_Steel_Ball_Run/1/01/
Boo

cool breeze

« Reply #2199 on: March 04, 2010, 11:48:28 PM »
wait, so this Trigun movie based on the manga? Vash's gun design there is from the manga, not the anime.

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2200 on: March 05, 2010, 12:47:07 AM »
wait, so this Trigun movie based on the manga? Vash's gun design there is from the manga, not the anime.

As far as I know, it's an original story made up for the movie.

Edit: Watching some Soul Eater.

Soul Eater :rock
dog

Junpei the Tracer!

« Reply #2201 on: March 05, 2010, 09:22:26 AM »
Summer Wars is outto. You know Ladies vs Butlers isn't bad at all, it's very entertaining and it seems like there is less fanservice now, which is surprising.
Boo

MCD

• Fastest selling shit
« Reply #2202 on: March 05, 2010, 09:41:15 AM »
junpei, only bump this thread when there is a new chapter of darker than black mango.

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #2203 on: March 05, 2010, 09:48:17 AM »
I haven't caught up on Yotsuba... I haven't read FMA or Claymore. Guess I'll start with those.

btw...

I just recently read one of the best graphic novels I've had the pleasure of reading.

MW by Tezuka.

(Image removed from quote.)

Amazing story and as usual it is filled with beautiful, beautiful drawings that light my eyes up. Highly suggested. It costs like 13 bucks on Amazon and it's worth it.

Much darker than his usual offerings, too.

From Amazon:

Review
"Verdict - 9.6
A diabolically epic story.
+ An anti-hero you can't take your eyes off of.
+ Osamu Tezuka. (Need we say more?)
- Possibly Tezuka's bleakest work yet." - Anime media network.

"Created during the period of 1976-1978 MW is a shocker, especially for it's time, both in terms of the potential for terrorism and the phsychological effects on the reader, who, in some cultures, might not easily adapt to this nature of storytelling (for example, what would Hollywood do with this plot?)" - www.anime.com

"MW is a story that will make you think, and will probably make you unhappy about a segment of mankind, and will thrill you in ways that feel uncomfortable. It’s a major graphic novel by a major creator, grappling with the nature of evil in a way that superhero comics only wish they could. And it’s presented in a form nearly transparent to Western readers. From what I’ve seen, Tezuka’s dark works of the ‘60s and ‘70s are easily his best, and MW is right up there." - ComicMix
"The author shrewdly reveals through these characters the vulnerability of human beings and the concept of latent "original sin" that lurks inside us." - Brian Cirulnick --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.

Product Description

Comics god Osamu Tezuka's darkest work, MW is a chilling picaresque of evil. Steering clear of the supernatural as well as the cuddly designs and slapstick humor that enliven many of Tezuka's better-known works, MW explores a stark modern reality where neither divine nor secular justice seems to prevail. This willfully "anti-Tezuka" achievement from the master's own pen nevertheless pulsates with his unique genius.
Michio Yuki has it all: looks, intelligence, a pedigree as the scion of a famous Kabuki family, a promising career at a major bank, legions of female admirers. But underneath the sheen of perfection lurks a secret with the power to shake the world to its foundations.

During a boyhood excursion to one of the southern archipelagos near Okinawa, Yuki barely survived exposure to a poison gas stored at a foreign military facility. The leakage annihilated all of the island's inhabitants but was promptly covered up by the authorities, leaving Yuki as an unacknowledged witness--one whose sense of right and wrong, however, the potent nerve agent managed to obliterate.

Now, fifteen years later, Yuki is a social climber of Balzacian proportions, infiltrating the worlds of finance and politics by day while brutally murdering children and women by night--perversely using his Kabuki-honed skills as a female impersonator to pass himself off as the women he's killed. His drive, however, will not be satiated with a promotion here and a rape there. Michio Yuki has a far more ominous objective: obtaining MW, the ultimate weapon that spared his life but robbed him of all conscience.

There are only two men with any hope of stopping him: one, a brilliant public prosecutor who struggles to build a case against the psychopath; the other, a tormented Catholic priest, Iwao Garai, who shares Yuki'ls past--and frequently his bed.
Serialized beginning in 1976 in Big Comic magazine, where Tezuka's trailblazing medical thriller Ode to Kirihito had appeared a few years earlier, MW probes the complexities of homoeroticism as well as the reality of extensive U.S. military presence in Japan. The result is as bracing today as it was thirty years ago.

“Darker than you think—than you want to think […] MW took on the stuff of today’s headlines some thirty years ago.” —The Agony Column

“MW is the newest of those masterpieces to be translated into English, and like everything else with [Tezuka’s] name on it, you are cheating yourself out of one of the best graphic novels out right now if you don’t read it.” —Advanced Media Network

“Tezuka spins an entertaining, slightly preposterous yarn, serving up more plot twists, car chases, and gender-bending costume changes than Dressed to Kill and The Manchurian Candidate combined.” —popcultureshock

“You’ll stare at the page, eyes popping and muttering, ‘I cannot believe I just read that.’ But you did, and it worked, and you turn the page.” —David Welsh, Comic World News

There's a movie or TV show that has just launched this year called MW (ムウ); it just looked like a vehicle production for the boy idols in it. Any idea if it's based on this comic?

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2204 on: March 05, 2010, 09:49:26 AM »
Summer Wars is outto. You know Ladies vs Butlers isn't bad at all, it's very entertaining and it seems like there is less fanservice now, which is surprising.

FINALLY. I was just about to cave in and watch that low-res version with the Korean hardsubs.
dog

Bebpo

« Reply #2205 on: March 05, 2010, 09:13:10 PM »
Just watched Summer Wars. 

WEIRDEST MOVIE I HAVE SEEN IN A WHILE. 

I mean the characters and overall plot structure is pretty standard, but the mixing of genre into:
a family drama movie about fighting an internet virus with kung fu
[close]
is  :lol

It was definitely enjoyable from start to finish.  You have to kind of throw believability out of the window after about halfway, but otherwise it's fun.  I think The Girl Who Lept Through Time was a better movie, but at least this has a satisfying finish and isn't a total copout ending like that one.

Thumbs up.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2010, 09:16:23 PM by Bebpo »

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #2206 on: March 06, 2010, 12:09:11 AM »
Got my copy of Evangelion 1.11 on Bru-Ray early. Are you ready to get your existentialism on for the angstiest anime event of the year?!  :violin
©@©™

Vizzys

• green hair connoisseur
« Reply #2207 on: March 06, 2010, 12:26:44 AM »

i await copious amounts of whining and blood

萌え~

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2208 on: March 06, 2010, 01:15:45 AM »
They actually cut out some of the whining for the movie version of the first six episodes.
dog

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2209 on: March 06, 2010, 11:17:56 AM »
dog

cool breeze

« Reply #2210 on: March 06, 2010, 12:17:31 PM »
hey, two baseball series I know I'll be watching and like four more I might check out.  first time in a while.

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2211 on: March 06, 2010, 01:01:45 PM »
Iron Man got delayed to October, so disregard that one for now.
dog

cool breeze

« Reply #2212 on: March 06, 2010, 01:07:37 PM »
It was never on my list to begin with!

« Reply #2213 on: March 06, 2010, 01:13:43 PM »
GUNDAM UNICORN COMES OUT ON BLURAY THIS FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got my copy of Evangelion 1.11 on Bru-Ray early. Are you ready to get your existentialism on for the angstiest anime event of the year?!  :violin

Hell yeah, should be here Tuesday thanks for Amazon Prime.

Gonna try to watch some of the new late night stuff while in Japan next month... and SD Gundam Sangokuden on Saturday morning... I expect to be made fun of the by the wife for that one.
野球

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2214 on: March 06, 2010, 01:39:20 PM »
Mayoi Neko Overun and Kiss x Sis: WHICH WILL BE CREEPIER?
ど助平

Bebpo

« Reply #2215 on: March 06, 2010, 01:53:07 PM »
So going by that chart, Durara should be ending soon?  Anyone still watching it?  Is it awesome?

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2216 on: March 06, 2010, 02:03:01 PM »
So going by that chart, Durara should be ending soon?  Anyone still watching it?  Is it awesome?

I have only seen through #6 but have really enjoyed it.  I thought the series was going to be 24 episodes?
ど助平

Bebpo

« Reply #2217 on: March 06, 2010, 02:08:53 PM »
Oh, probably is then.  Maybe I'll catch up when it hits halfway.

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #2218 on: March 06, 2010, 02:28:00 PM »
himu jojo has like seven story arcs,if you just need to pick a single one,just pick the third one,it's the one most known and the better one,and really you don't need to know much about the previous two
heck there is even a capcom fighting game about the third story arc

anyway last time i was in this thread i was blabbering like an idiot about umineko right? well i made some search and turns out that the visual novel is still in progress so that means that so far there is no actual ending! yay! i've read some of what happens next and it doesn't make a single lick of sense
« Last Edit: March 06, 2010, 02:33:04 PM by magus »
<----

« Reply #2219 on: March 06, 2010, 03:00:33 PM »
I still can't believe there is going to be an anime that takes place during the Japanese occupation of Nanking. I told my wife about that and she was morbidly curious.
野球