Author Topic: What are you playing?  (Read 3605450 times)

Lothar

Re: What are you playing?
« Reply #30060 on: October 22, 2017, 01:10:08 PM »
I let my GF try out the SNES Classic, and she wanted to play FF6... she has very little experience in gaming so it was pretty fun to see her discover classic RPGs.

Everyone will try out Earthbound if they haven't before, right? 

Earthbound > FF6

lmao calm the fuck down son

It's not even close really.  Also Earthbound > FF4 > FF6

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #30061 on: October 22, 2017, 01:12:15 PM »
I red boxed shadow of war and played 20 minutes till I realized I just didn't give a fuck. I loved the first game.

Really tempted to just get into my 300th hour of Grim Dawn instead.

I read wiki for Shadow of War story

spoiler (click to show/hide)
Talion becomes (and dies) a Ringwraith; Celebrimbor and Sauron form "The Eye"
[close]

LUL
fat

Positive Touch

• Woo Papa
« Reply #30062 on: October 22, 2017, 01:20:29 PM »
no amount of quirkiness can save earthbound from its abysmal d-grade dragon quest-knockoff gameplay. it's a decent game, nothing more.
pcp

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #30063 on: October 22, 2017, 01:22:27 PM »
Darkstone

Fuck the graphics wound me deeply, and the UI is shite but fuck it if i'm not entertained. :rejoice
[close]
I liked that game. Very surprised by how randomised it was. Down to the quests.

« Reply #30064 on: October 22, 2017, 01:40:24 PM »
Now that I have a two year old who insists we either watch Sesame Street or that I play "Froggy Hat"(Parappa) I don't get to play much for fun besides the occasional matches of rocket league or whatever that still works on my Vita.  My New3DS died or I'd be playing Etrian 5.

I'm on my third play-through of steamworld did 2 on Vita.

Part of me wants to buy a new 2DS to play Etrian 5, but it feels so silly to do so when the Switch is out.  But I'm too broke to afford a Switch, so back to my Vita I guess.   :mjcry

Lothar

« Reply #30065 on: October 22, 2017, 01:40:43 PM »
no amount of quirkiness can save earthbound from its abysmal d-grade dragon quest-knockoff gameplay. it's a decent game, nothing more.

I don't think any FF (well except for maybe 5) has particularly good gameplay.  The games are great for other reasons.  At least EB lets you avoid battles and crush weak enemies without having to fight them.  EB has the cool rolling HP meter where devastating attacks are not instant kills which makes battles more frantic.  Death in EB doesn't make you lose all exp points and make everything you did a big waste of time. 

I don't know want to knock FF6 too much because it's a top 50 game for me but the gameplay is serviceable at best.  Mostly mindless and repetitive.  It's worth playing for the charm, music, world exploring, characters, and story.

Rich!

« Reply #30066 on: October 22, 2017, 04:57:07 PM »

I played through Earthbound after Mother 3 and it definitely felt like a huge step back from its successor. Much clunkier and the overall gameplay and story was much, much better in Mother 3.

I'd say Mother 3 is hands down the better game, but that's my view without any kind of nostalgia being someone who grew up in the PAL ghetto

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #30067 on: October 22, 2017, 05:01:31 PM »
And as someone who grew up on Earthbound I think Mother 3 is the equivilant of huffing fart vapors
fat

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #30068 on: October 22, 2017, 06:13:58 PM »
I threw my PS4 controller and broke the R2 button. RIP

Ordered a replacement set on ebay.

Blood Starved Beast claims another one
fat

Syph

« Reply #30069 on: October 22, 2017, 06:31:11 PM »

the spring inside or the button itself? because the former is quickly fixable, if you don't wanna wait for a replacement
XO

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #30070 on: October 22, 2017, 06:34:22 PM »
The R2 button, the pegs arent there. They arent broken.... just not in the button itself. Maybe I flung it somewhere when I tried to fix it? I'm not looking for it in here. The springs are still there.
fat

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #30071 on: October 22, 2017, 06:39:12 PM »
Been playing Divinity on the PS4. Cant believe I put this game off till now. Certainly scratches some of that Ultima itch.
:9

hungrynoob

• boo
« Reply #30072 on: October 22, 2017, 07:21:28 PM »
Nothing infuriates me more than Halo. All i want is to be matched with teammates who at least know what theyre doing. If theres anything thats going to cause my heart to explode it will be this, and yet I keep playing...

Pills Here

« Reply #30073 on: October 22, 2017, 07:26:26 PM »
Just finished DA:Inquisition, including all DLC.

I really enjoyed it, despite playing only half of DA:O and none of DA2.

GAF lied.

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #30074 on: October 22, 2017, 07:33:11 PM »
I've started Elex. This game is blissful jank with jetpacks. Combat is stupid. Tons of character progression and exploration. The world and faction shit might be fun too. I hope there's a NG+

I always get all the trophies in Piranha Bytes games for some reason. I usually give purposeful negative fucks about trophies but always get them when PB makes a game. Excited.

Do you get to create your own character?

You dont and the MC is as bland as can be.

That's pretty much how all of Piranha Byte's games are, unfortunately.
dog

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #30075 on: October 22, 2017, 08:15:48 PM »
Went back to Horizon: Zero Dawn and realized I've forgotten most of the useful controls. Died several times before I finally found my feet again. Completely forgot about R3 for bringing up "Focus" mode, so I was staring at a hidden item but had NO IDEA how I was supposed to log it. Soon after, I got superkilt by one of those Sawtooth thingies. Majorly clobbered.

Haha, yeah that happens to me too when I put a game down for a few weeks.

I ended up never finishing Diablo II because I got distracted for a couple weeks and couldn't remember the controls. My last savepoint was in the middle of a massive assault… it may have been the final mission, or near to it. Same with Starcraft, where I'd had one mission I just couldn't clear. When I finally learned about thereisnocowlevel, I'd already forgotten the game's basic grouping and command controls.

The only one I regret not finishing is Ocarina of Time, the late-game of which coincided with the birth of our first child. Given how many times Nintendo re-releases titles for new hardware, I'll probably finish it on the Nintendo Switch AdVRanced U.

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #30076 on: October 22, 2017, 08:31:43 PM »
Diablo II Controls:

Click on skeletons until they are dead
©@©™

Palazzo

« Reply #30077 on: October 22, 2017, 08:57:09 PM »
The Last of Us and Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones.

TLoU is cool. Incredible presentation and I like how tight resources get, but I have to admit that compared to The Evil Within (which I managed to play first) the game feels a little basic. Stealth is a greater focus than combat generally (which I don't think I really like, it's not even MGS1-tier) and there's very little enemy variety. Plus checkpoints are a little too frequent.

Fire Emblem is one of my favorite series. Sacred Stones doesn't feel like a standout entry but it's totally solid so far - good level design, very solid level of difficulty if you start on hard (which is more than you can say for FE7 sadly). It feels like the few things it added aren't for the better though, I think having finite XP sources is a major deal in Fire Emblem so adding in repeatable random battles and a dungeon you can go through between real chapters is lame. So I'm just doing a challenge run where I play it like a normal Fire Emblem and ignore that stuff.

Also did a quick replay of Metroid Fusion, playing the Japanese version so I could try hard mode for the first time. Pretty cool but it's still no Super Metroid or Zero Mission.

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #30078 on: October 22, 2017, 09:04:00 PM »
Ive also been playing chrono trigger and South park! :)

Huh, funnily enough, I am occasionally triggered by South Park.

Diablo II Controls:

Click on skeletons until they are dead
You forgot the button that heals you, so you are already dead.
:hokutonoken.gif

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #30079 on: October 22, 2017, 09:06:52 PM »
Potions are basically cheat codes, get good scrub.
©@©™

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #30080 on: October 22, 2017, 10:00:12 PM »
Play a skellymancer. You won't have to do shit besides picking up loot.

Syph

« Reply #30081 on: October 22, 2017, 11:31:51 PM »
Also did a quick replay of Metroid Fusion, playing the Japanese version so I could try hard mode for the first time. Pretty cool but it's still no Super Metroid or Zero Mission.
?!
XO

Positive Touch

• Woo Papa
« Reply #30082 on: October 22, 2017, 11:35:27 PM »
yep the Japanese release came out a while after the u.s. release and had hard mode, new ending screens (which we could unlock later with zero mission) and some various tweaks. was it worth checking out? I've always been interested in getting a copy.
pcp

Bebpo

« Reply #30083 on: October 23, 2017, 12:25:18 AM »

Ehhhh, I’m not with you on this PT. The games are overrated af because Nintendo fans, but Mother 2&3 are charming little rpgs. Nothing amazing, but nice games. Definitely more than just decent imo. The combat is solid and writing/art/music is great.

FatalT

« Reply #30084 on: October 23, 2017, 12:28:15 AM »
Dead By Daylight is more fun than Friday the 13th /controversial opinion.

StealthFan

• Swings Both Ways
« Reply #30085 on: October 23, 2017, 02:46:18 AM »
That is controversial because DBD is shit. It's so easy to grief killers, and a lot of updates have turned off killer players. Also the level design is terrible.
reckt

FatalT

« Reply #30086 on: October 23, 2017, 03:13:36 AM »
That is controversial because DBD is shit. It's so easy to grief killers, and a lot of updates have turned off killer players. Also the level design is terrible.

I main a Killer and haven’t had any major issues. I primarily play Michael Myers or Leatherface though. Gun can’t seem to figure out what they want to do with Jason and the DBD creators consistently nerf Killers every patch but I just keep on truckin.

Para-Medic

« Reply #30087 on: October 23, 2017, 04:08:19 AM »
Currently playing:

- Gravity Rush Remaster (PS4)
- Bad Apple Wars (Vita)
- Dungeon Travelers 2 (Vita)
- Rainbow Six: Siege (PS4)
- Cyberdimension Neptunia: 4GO (PS4)

On Hold:

- World of Final Fantasy [PS4] (Had to give priority to Gravity Rush and it's sequel before servers shut down)
- FFXV [PS4] (Waiting for Ignis DLC, this is actually my second stack from JP-PSN, just going for another platinum trophy)

Recently Completed:

- Life Is Strange: BtS Episode 2 [PS4] (It was freakin' great!)
- Senran Kagura PBS [PS4] (The best Senran Kagura has ever been, mechanics wise.)

sinxtanx

« Reply #30088 on: October 23, 2017, 05:38:15 AM »
needed to stave off the Odyssey hype last week, so I played through all of A Hat In Time.

I found it REALLY good and also REALLY janky. ran into a bunch of glitches but the charm, fun controls and inventive level design easily overcomes all that
and the music is top fucking notch among indie games
if you don't feel like playing, the soundtrack is recommendable on its own

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #30089 on: October 23, 2017, 05:41:34 AM »
needed to stave off the Odyssey hype last week, so I played through all of A Hat In Time.

I found it REALLY good and also REALLY janky. ran into a bunch of glitches but the charm, fun controls and inventive level design easily overcomes all that
and the music is top fucking notch among indie games
if you don't feel like playing, the soundtrack is recommendable on its own
well, now we know who to blame for Holocaust 2.0, forum user sinxtanx

D3RANG3D

• The Bore's Like Bot
« Reply #30090 on: October 23, 2017, 07:26:30 AM »
Darkstone

Fuck the graphics wound me deeply, and the UI is shite but fuck it if i'm not entertained. :rejoice
[close]

It was a fun game. I beat it in the new-age era as well.

I can suggest you TITAN QUEST next - I've just finished it yesterday. It was also a fun Diablo clone with some interesting build choices - mine was health regen, I was basically unkillable except boss fights due to my real-time health regen. It is also interesting as you explore Greece, Egypt and Greater China vs the usual Cemetaries/ Catacombs etc. in other Diablo clones.

What am I playing?

1) Since 2004? I had a save in the last Thief 2: The Metal Age mission and I am literally forcing myself to finish this game once and for all. It is the Sabotage at Soulforge mission and I have already mapped the whole first floor and disabled one antennaes. 7 more left. The game looks super rough in 2017 to be honest but it is Thief so I have to complete it!

2) I am also resuming my mid-game save from Deus Ex: Human Revolution on PS3. Have to quickly beat the game to move on to Deus Ex: Mankind Divided on the Xbone which I bought last Saturday.

3) I finished Super Mario Galaxy on Dolphin (117/120 stars cause fuck the last three purple comet starts in Dreadnaught, Battlerock and Luigi's Toy World) and I started Super Mario Galaxy 2. There are no other 10/10 games like Mario platformers. Nintendo just knows how to make them. Forever.

I own Titanquest and it's expansions, I double dipped disc and digital.  :smug

I'll probably play it back to back with DS.
[close]

sinxtanx

« Reply #30091 on: October 23, 2017, 08:24:39 AM »
well, now we know who to blame for Holocaust 2.0, forum user sinxtanx
the stage where they LITERALLY give JonTron a soapbox to proclaim a new thousand year reich was odd, I admit

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #30092 on: October 23, 2017, 09:37:17 AM »
Darkstone

[close]

It was a fun game. I beat it in the new-age era as well.

I can suggest you TITAN QUEST next - I've just finished it yesterday. It was also a fun Diablo clone with some interesting build choices - mine was health regen, I was basically unkillable except boss fights due to my real-time health regen. It is also interesting as you explore Greece, Egypt and Greater China vs the usual Cemetaries/ Catacombs etc. in other Diablo clones.

What am I playing?

1) Since 2004? I had a save in the last Thief 2: The Metal Age mission and I am literally forcing myself to finish this game once and for all. It is the Sabotage at Soulforge mission and I have already mapped the whole first floor and disabled one antennaes. 7 more left. The game looks super rough in 2017 to be honest but it is Thief so I have to complete it!

2) I am also resuming my mid-game save from Deus Ex: Human Revolution on PS3. Have to quickly beat the game to move on to Deus Ex: Mankind Divided on the Xbone which I bought last Saturday.

3) I finished Super Mario Galaxy on Dolphin (117/120 stars cause fuck the last three purple comet starts in Dreadnaught, Battlerock and Luigi's Toy World) and I started Super Mario Galaxy 2. There are no other 10/10 games like Mario platformers. Nintendo just knows how to make them. Forever.

I own Titanquest and it's expansions, I double dipped disc and digital.  :smug

I'll probably play it back to back with DS.
[close]
The new tree they added in the expansion, the purple stuff, don't remember what it's called - OP as fuck. I think all the other trees are improved by it. Something to keep in mind. My last character was a dual wield + dream (I think it was called?) guy and I was just one-shotting everything.

porkbun

• #1 Pit-Fighter fan
« Reply #30093 on: October 23, 2017, 12:14:51 PM »

Use blood cocktails to distract it.  There is also a NPC hunter nearby that you can summon to help.

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #30094 on: October 23, 2017, 12:17:21 PM »
Nah nah nah, I didnt mention this is for the chalice dungeon.

Currently working my way to Yharnam the Queen. Just need to kill her and the true boss and I'll have plat.
fat

Para-Medic

« Reply #30095 on: October 23, 2017, 12:24:14 PM »

Currently working my way to Yharnam the Queen. Just need to kill her and the true boss and I'll have plat.

Mhm, fellow trophy hunter or only when the mood strikes?

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #30096 on: October 23, 2017, 12:25:07 PM »
Mostly Xbox, but I get trophies (the ones that are within reason) when I play the occasional Sony game.

https://my.playstation.com/demibear
https://www.xboxgamertag.com/search/demi/
fat

porkbun

• #1 Pit-Fighter fan
« Reply #30097 on: October 23, 2017, 12:27:41 PM »

That one is a pain alone.  I ended up summoning another player and killed it in like 3 minutes.

Para-Medic

« Reply #30098 on: October 23, 2017, 12:31:07 PM »
I see, I see. I used to Achievement hunt in the early 360 days when Microsoft still cared about Japanese games. Racked up about 51k Gamerscore.

Now I'm sitting on 182 plats.  :lol 183 when I finish up a Vita game later.

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #30099 on: October 23, 2017, 12:50:53 PM »
are we comparing epeens in here?

:esports
What

Trurl

« Reply #30100 on: October 23, 2017, 12:52:31 PM »
Golf Story.  A lot of fun but I wish that there was a bit less time between golfing. 

Corporal

« Reply #30101 on: October 23, 2017, 01:17:28 PM »
Golf Story.  A lot of fun but I wish that there was a bit less time between golfing.
And less non-golfing golfing. I'm eyeing that minigolf area in the first world with some trepidation. And the implication that there will be more disc golf ain't any better.

But the rest is damn fun.

Otherwise, let's see.
Ever Oasis - more of this please. Preferably on beefier hardware (more monsters, better framerate, etc).
Monster Hunter Stories - same. Maybe with a bit less kiddie appeal if possible, but I can deal.
Stardew Valley - finally managing to play this. Awesome. Fishing is kinda meh though. Soooo slooooowwww...
Mario&Rabbids - I suck at these kinds of games, but enjoy it plenty. Wish CoOp was more than an afterthought unlockable.
Splatoon 2 - finally started it. Success! Dammit, need more time.
!list

nampad

« Reply #30102 on: October 23, 2017, 03:26:36 PM »
Playing Zelda: BOTW right now and got to my first divine beast. It‘s fun but vastly overrated in my experience so far.

Dangeresque

« Reply #30103 on: October 23, 2017, 03:29:08 PM »
Playing Cuphead at the minute. Tonight, I beat the Robot, Cala Maria and the train thing. Had about three or four goes at Dice and decided to take a break for this evening.

Question about the dice fight: If you die, do you always have to start right at the beginning again or is there a waypoint? I can see it getting pretty irritating.

« Reply #30104 on: October 23, 2017, 03:59:32 PM »
Been playing Cuphead too, world 3 was a lot of fun for how much I was getting my ass kicked but somehow I managed.

For some reason, the one King Dice minion that was really fucking me up was the first fight, against the drinks.

Though I haven't had time to finish it yet and I dunno when I will.  :dead

Rich!

« Reply #30105 on: October 23, 2017, 04:17:57 PM »
I just gave Return to Castle Wolfenstein another playthrough - PC, 1080p/widescreen. Set up a profile in steam to use a controller which worked really well. Still an awesome game

I remember when I first played it back in 2001 or whenever it came out not knowing it was anything other than an everyday WWII shooter and then suddenly zombies. what a fucking ride

Qazcv

« Reply #30106 on: October 23, 2017, 04:44:57 PM »
Finished Remember Me today. It was better than I expected, really enjoyed the story and the characters, combat is fun if you know its limitations, had no problems with it. But the best part for me was the graphics and art style, goddamn it is a beautiful looking game. Neo-Paris has so many details in every wall, from the slums, to the "middle class" all to the techno, marble halls of the richer people. The memory remixes were pretty nice, shame there's so little. All in all, an enjoyable experience throughout. Excited to see how Vampyr will turn out, since it's from the same guys and not the Life is Strange people (which, I hope I can grab Before The Storm soon).

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #30107 on: October 23, 2017, 10:50:38 PM »
Finished Remember Me today. It was better than I expected, really enjoyed the story and the characters, combat is fun if you know its limitations, had no problems with it. But the best part for me was the graphics and art style, goddamn it is a beautiful looking game. Neo-Paris has so many details in every wall, from the slums, to the "middle class" all to the techno, marble halls of the richer people. The memory remixes were pretty nice, shame there's so little. All in all, an enjoyable experience throughout. Excited to see how Vampyr will turn out, since it's from the same guys and not the Life is Strange people (which, I hope I can grab Before The Storm soon).

That game's artistic fidelity is peerless. It's remarkable how gorgeous it is, and how much it made me want to explore the areas beyond the play area. Sadly, the exploration and traversal gameplay are overly telegraphed, and the combat is held back by that miserable Combo Builder system. But, yeah, absolutely gorgeous and inspired visuals, and some good worldbuilding. Sad there will not be a sequel.

Para-Medic

« Reply #30108 on: October 23, 2017, 11:21:34 PM »

That game's artistic fidelity is peerless. It's remarkable how gorgeous it is, and how much it made me want to explore the areas beyond the play area. Sadly, the exploration and traversal gameplay are overly telegraphed, and the combat is held back by that miserable Combo Builder system. But, yeah, absolutely gorgeous and inspired visuals, and some good worldbuilding. Sad there will not be a sequel.

I thought it was pretty good as well, but being honest I have to admit that most of my love for it is simply based on the fact that good cyberpunk games in the console space are quite rare. So when one does come along I'm already biased for it, or at least subconsciously want to be. Cyberpunk is my favorite sci-fi genre, but it gets so little love in game space I feel.

Wish they could remaster Remember Me and touch it up just a little for the newer consoles. Hope Vampyr does well for the studio though.

BrokenEchelon

« Reply #30109 on: October 24, 2017, 12:58:08 AM »
I wanted to prove the naysayers in the GAF thread wrong by posting in another thread on the forum. I've been playing Cuphead for the last two days and it is absolutely sublime. Fair, but challenging platformer with a level of creativity behind the art style that I haven't seen in ages. Go buy it on Steam, totally worth it. Unless you suck at games, then go "play" Gone Home.

« Reply #30110 on: October 24, 2017, 12:58:39 AM »
What am I playing?

I've been trying to play Thimbleweed Park on the Switch. The old school flavor and presentation are what attracted me to the game but much like that self-important pretentious whoreson you find typing away at the prologue to his first fantasy soap opera on a 1920's Remington before lamenting over the lack of spellcheck the quaint notion flickered out before any real work could be put toward it. The game is antiquated as fuck and the humor is tethered to one constant theme that doesn't resonate with me at all. Like watching Friends or Seinfeld, one wonders did the writers actually find this funny enough to usher it through post-production?

Before that was Sonic Mania but it wasn't specifically for me as I've always found the Sonic games to be irritating but more so for my SO who was desperate for a new platformer and upon playing the first few minutes of it she claimed the game made her dizzy. I suppose the moral of the story there is not much separates me from the typical SEGA fan in that we both know we're throwing money away in exchange for waste product but we do it anyway.

Fortunately it's Odyssey week and I can play it to rinse the taste of these games away.

Hock

« Reply #30111 on: October 24, 2017, 01:47:55 AM »
I've been going back to Mortal Kombat 2 and UMK3this week because I'm just in the mood for it, still love them both. 3 is obviously a lot sillier and messier visually, on the other hand I don't know if its nostalgia talking but I really do think 2 still nails it presentation wise. I think other than that game, no other MK game got the atmosphere so perfectly down until 9 and X. Gameplay-wise, its still fun but I wish there was anyone available online (PC MK Kollection), because the AI is pure cheap evil.

BobFromPikeCreek

« Reply #30112 on: October 24, 2017, 09:12:13 AM »
On Act 4 of Path of Exile but losing steam and probably going to bail. It's a great game, but I think I've lost my affinity for ARPGs at this point.

Got Mario Galaxy 2 happening on the Wii U. Never played it. Seems better than the first one.
zzzzz

Masquerader

« Reply #30113 on: October 24, 2017, 10:03:47 AM »
I just bought Morrowind: GOTY edition. As somebody who adores Oblivion, Skyrim, and ESO, am I in for a treat, or is it gonna be too dated to properly enjoy?

archnemesis

« Reply #30114 on: October 24, 2017, 10:14:25 AM »
I just bought Morrowind: GOTY edition. As somebody who adores Oblivion, Skyrim, and ESO, am I in for a treat, or is it gonna be too dated to properly enjoy?
Morrowind is my favorite Elder Scrolls game. As with most older games, it suffers from minor interface issues. The journal is in chronological order. It would be convenient to have filtered quest log where only active quests are shown. Combat and conversion trees could be streamlined.

I personally don't find it dated at all and it's perfectly playable without mods.

Positive Touch

• Woo Papa
« Reply #30115 on: October 24, 2017, 10:43:11 AM »
i never got into it because the resolution and controls weren't modern and annoyed the hell out of me
pcp

Svejk

« Reply #30116 on: October 24, 2017, 11:33:16 AM »
Balls deep in Skyrim, yet again.  Dem modz...  Also tapping back into Dark Arisen (PC)... never finished Bitter Black Isle... it's imperative that I do.

« Reply #30117 on: October 24, 2017, 11:41:59 AM »
Bitterblack gets really annoying towards the end, and specially annoying in the second run if you don't have the proper equipment.

I still love it though

Positive Touch

• Woo Papa
« Reply #30118 on: October 24, 2017, 11:57:38 AM »
went back to FFXII hd now that I'm talking a break from 14 and god damn the fast forward makes this game a million times better. no more wasting tons of time running all the way to a hunt just to find out you're not strong enough to beat it, or taking forever to get through an old area while you get stopped by trash mobs everywhere. now you can blaze through entire zones in seconds, including the time it takes to fight monsters. it's amazing and cuts away all the fat from the game.
pcp

Rich!

« Reply #30119 on: October 24, 2017, 12:10:23 PM »
Balls deep in Skyrim, yet again.  Dem modz...  Also tapping back into Dark Arisen (PC)... never finished Bitter Black Isle... it's imperative that I do.

I've never played Skyrim before (I did finish Oblivion though) despite it being cheap as fuck in numerous steam sales. I've actually got the Switch Special Edition version preordered for next month - should be able to put loads of time into it as I can play it in bed/at work breaks, etc.

Looking forward to it!