Author Topic: What are you playing?  (Read 3558605 times)

Positive Touch

• Woo Papa
Re: What are you playing?
« Reply #30840 on: February 28, 2018, 03:10:20 PM »
I was worried the remake would end up like this, but uh at least it isn't worse I guess? that remake of the first mana game a few years back was weird in the same way. they did a cheap looking upgrade to the graphics, then kept the exact same gameplay. and in that case it was an early game boy game so combat was super rough, but they didn't upgrade it at all. just strangely unambitious, but then again so are most of squares remakes.
pcp

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #30841 on: February 28, 2018, 06:10:52 PM »
After Zelda TP, I have returned to Mario Odyssey to collect more moons.
Finished the Cap Kingdom today, got about 330 moons now. About 550(?) left to go.

Magical game this, kinda feels like playing a Disney movie at times.
How's Nintendo so good at making these magical platforming games.  :doge
🤴

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #30842 on: March 02, 2018, 01:57:22 PM »
Watch_Dogs 2.

It's basically Big Bang Theory: The Game. Then they throw in some current affairs that are already old as fuck by today's standards. Tries to tackle at least 5 different tough subjects and fails at all of them. I also like how they "introduce" the transgender councilwoman as if you've know her forever. Didn't feel shoehorned in at all to meet some social agenda.

Then you got the whiney black character that's basically only there to bitch about black issues, who then basically gets killed by the opening scene. (Good job on that one Ubisoft.) Also got some great line about "blackdom". Do black people actually use cringy shit like that?

It's funny that the first game got shit on for it's edgy stuff, as if this try-hard fake nerdy garbage is somehow better.

I'd like to say it's at least mechanically better than the first game, but it actually manages to feel like a step backward. Felt like there was a lot more stuff to hack in the first game.

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #30843 on: March 02, 2018, 04:17:30 PM »
Watch_Dogs 2.

It's basically Big Bang Theory: The Game. Then they throw in some current affairs that are already old as fuck by today's standards. Tries to tackle at least 5 different tough subjects and fails at all of them. I also like how they "introduce" the transgender councilwoman as if you've know her forever. Didn't feel shoehorned in at all to meet some social agenda.

Then you got the whiney black character that's basically only there to bitch about black issues, who then basically gets killed by the opening scene. (Good job on that one Ubisoft.) Also got some great line about "blackdom". Do black people actually use cringy shit like that?

It's funny that the first game got shit on for it's edgy stuff, as if this try-hard fake nerdy garbage is somehow better.

I'd like to say it's at least mechanically better than the first game, but it actually manages to feel like a step backward. Felt like there was a lot more stuff to hack in the first game.

Positive Touch

• Woo Papa
« Reply #30844 on: March 02, 2018, 04:27:09 PM »
lol watching the alt right try to critique stuff is just sad
pcp

« Reply #30845 on: March 02, 2018, 10:52:03 PM »
Just got gold in all race events in Burnout 3. I'm still amazed at how well this holds up, love how fast it is  :aah

Though the one thing that absolutely did not age well in it is the soundtrack. 40+ songs and a handful of good ones among them. Early 00s were a mistake.

Either way the crash events get old fast and there are a shit ton of them, so I'm considering this game finished as far as I'm concerned. Might pick up Burnout 4 later too.

paprikastaude

« Reply #30846 on: March 03, 2018, 10:25:25 AM »
Just got gold in all race events in Burnout 3. I'm still amazed at how well this holds up, love how fast it is  :aah

Though the one thing that absolutely did not age well in it is the soundtrack. 40+ songs and a handful of good ones among them. Early 00s were a mistake.

Either way the crash events get old fast and there are a shit ton of them, so I'm considering this game finished as far as I'm concerned. Might pick up Burnout 4 later too.

I just finished Burnout Legends in which you need to go through a minute-long procedure of loading, saving and menus to get to the 15 second long crash mission. And then repeat. I would have actually liked them enough if they were snappy and quick to go through.

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩

« Reply #30848 on: March 03, 2018, 10:25:51 PM »
I just finished Burnout Legends in which you need to go through a minute-long procedure of loading, saving and menus to get to the 15 second long crash mission. And then repeat. I would have actually liked them enough if they were snappy and quick to go through.

I'm glad getting to them wasn't a problem, at least, but fishing for those 4x multipliers got really boring. I got gold in a bit more than a third of them and that was enough. They might get interesting later on like the races keep changing series but I'm not sticking around to see that

Svejk

« Reply #30849 on: March 04, 2018, 03:24:55 PM »
Started my dive into Hollow Knight... i don't know what it is exactly,  but it's sinking some unknown claws into me...  the tunes and isolation give them OG Metroid vibes. .. shit keeps you on your toes too.

porkbun

• #1 Pit-Fighter fan
« Reply #30850 on: March 04, 2018, 09:28:25 PM »

Is that the one with the Avril Lavgene song that plays continously?  EA Trax were the drizzling shts.  If it wasn't for custom soundtracks on the OG Xbox, I would have lasted a couple of days with the Burnout games.

Bebpo

« Reply #30851 on: March 04, 2018, 09:51:13 PM »

Burnout and SSX dying this gen (well last gen for SSX) is like the worst feels  :'(

Burnout is like the most fun racing game ever. The Criterion NFS games were ok, but none lived up to the Burnout games.

« Reply #30852 on: March 04, 2018, 10:57:02 PM »
Is that the one with the Avril Lavgene song that plays continously?  EA Trax were the drizzling shts.  If it wasn't for custom soundtracks on the OG Xbox, I would have lasted a couple of days with the Burnout games.

Thank god no. I spent half the game with the radio silenced listening to other music, turning it back on on occasion. Towards the end the DJ was getting on my fucking nerves because of how often I was hitting restart and they always play a monologue when a race starts plus a couple of more times cutting songs. But turning the DJ off made me realize that having him talk over the songs was actually a blessing in disguise

Burnout and SSX dying this gen (well last gen for SSX) is like the worst feels  :'(

Burnout is like the most fun racing game ever. The Criterion NFS games were ok, but none lived up to the Burnout games.

If the Paradise remaster sells well I'm sure they'll get around to making another one. Or they're already making another one and and are using the remaster to raise awareness of the series.

But it's EA so nothing good can come out of it either way.

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #30853 on: March 05, 2018, 12:58:59 AM »
3 and Revenge often get overlooked for Criterion's sound design compared to their graphical wizardy which really helped convey that speed

in Revenge (I forget if it's one of the holdovers from 3) there's a course that takes you past a bunch of docked boats/jetskis/canoes/etc. and it really sounds like the wind is interacting with each one as you fly through it, especially on Xbox with its extra sound if available

that's just one of the most extreme areas, but most of the courses use it very well, Paradise seemed like a step back in that regard, though the Need for Burnout games did bring some of that back at times

Bebpo

« Reply #30854 on: March 05, 2018, 01:43:54 AM »
If the Paradise remaster sells well I'm sure they'll get around to making another one. Or they're already making another one and and are using the remaster to raise awareness of the series.

Yeah, I don't really think there's going to be another Burnout.

But if there is...
But it's EA so nothing good can come out of it either way.

Pretty much this.

Good thing the old games are still replayable as fuck every 5-6 years after you forget them.

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #30855 on: March 05, 2018, 02:08:51 AM »
Nothing. :fbm

For DE:MD for "free" last month on PS+, was kinda looking forward to giving it a spin, but I don't have time at all :stahp

Bebpo

« Reply #30856 on: March 05, 2018, 04:05:39 AM »
Yeah I heard 10 was good stuff. Kinda came out of nowhere since it’s published by like Ubi or something right? Real money spent on super old school throwback. Pretty impressive.

archnemesis

« Reply #30857 on: March 05, 2018, 04:38:35 AM »
Might & Magic X was my GOTY 2014 and it is indeed fantastic. I played through the entire thing without reloading for better loot. It is challenging in the beginning, but once you have invested a few skill points it feels more balanced.

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #30858 on: March 05, 2018, 07:50:58 AM »
Finished Watch_dogs 2.

I love that they didn't acknowledge their dead friend. Like most storybeats in this thing, thrown away like a piece of trash. I'd hate the game if the ammount of misfires on any of the social issues didn't make me laugh so much.

D3RANG3D

• The Bore's Like Bot
« Reply #30859 on: March 05, 2018, 10:12:52 AM »
Drakkhen (SNES)

Rented it as a kid was like how do you even play this shit, hated it, absolutely loathed this game much preferred the sequel Dragon View which supposedly is going to be released on Steam according to the pub that decided to publish these weird ass games. (not sure how that works since it's a SNES exclusive game as far as I know)

spoiler (click to show/hide)
I bought the PC version on Steam, no map function as far as I can tell..:nope  the SNES version does though. :ohyeah
[close]

It isn't all sunshine and farts though...

You have to do everything in third person view:

Equip/Unequip
Cast Magic
Use Items
Save
etc etc

It runs like ass it definitely could have used the Super FX chip, or just made a Genesis version.

Player movement is slow, toggling 3rd/First Person mode is sluggish and in some areas with a lot of water chugs bad, Dragon View runs much better in first person mode (world map exploration).

Despite all the issues I am entertained.  :expert

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #30860 on: March 05, 2018, 11:01:30 AM »
Trash, play Dragon View instead
fat

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #30861 on: March 05, 2018, 11:21:41 AM »
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, courtesy of Archie. :heart Really glad that my 280X runs this decently. What a tropper this thing is. (Please don't ever die. ;_;)

I've decided to go for a critical path ghost playthrough first and then a completionist run after that. Mostly because a new PoE league just started and I can't very well ignore that, can I? Just arrived at Interpol HQ, so I haven't been on a real mission yet, but so far I'm impressed with Prague as a HUB. Every corner is visually striking. The ads and random art displays are pretty wild.

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #30862 on: March 05, 2018, 12:15:29 PM »
People think they're cool for hating Fallout 4, but they're not.
©@©™

« Reply #30863 on: March 05, 2018, 12:54:42 PM »
3 and Revenge often get overlooked for Criterion's sound design compared to their graphical wizardy which really helped convey that speed

in Revenge (I forget if it's one of the holdovers from 3) there's a course that takes you past a bunch of docked boats/jetskis/canoes/etc. and it really sounds like the wind is interacting with each one as you fly through it, especially on Xbox with its extra sound if available

that's just one of the most extreme areas, but most of the courses use it very well, Paradise seemed like a step back in that regard, though the Need for Burnout games did bring some of that back at times

In 3 this happens when you get past other cars, rivals or traffic. There's barely any other objects you can interact with in the tracks but it's still cool to go fast in the middle of traffic. Gotta play Revenge sometime too

Also just found out that Criterion hasn't even released a game since NFS Most Wanted in 2012, and since then has just provided additional work to other EA games like Battlefield and Battlefront and shit.

So I guess they're next on EA's list :goldberg Though it's better if it goes out like this instead of having EA abuse the franchise for a decade

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #30864 on: March 05, 2018, 01:29:30 PM »
Might and Magic X was a good time, but towards the end I just stopped caring. When I would get to a boss and everything had to shifted around. After a while I was just like, "Eh, I've enjoyed this game enough." And stopped. Still, we need more games like it.
que

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #30865 on: March 05, 2018, 02:07:37 PM »

Fuck, I better get rid of my t-shirt that says:
"Fallout 4 is a piece of trash.
#CoolKids4Lyfe"

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #30866 on: March 05, 2018, 02:10:19 PM »
u shud
©@©™

paprikastaude

« Reply #30867 on: March 05, 2018, 03:09:31 PM »

In 3 this happens when you get past other cars, rivals or traffic. There's barely any other objects you can interact with in the tracks but it's still cool to go fast in the middle of traffic. Gotta play Revenge sometime too

Also just found out that Criterion hasn't even released a game since NFS Most Wanted in 2012, and since then has just provided additional work to other EA games like Battlefield and Battlefront and shit.

So I guess they're next on EA's list :goldberg Though it's better if it goes out like this instead of having EA abuse the franchise for a decade

Apparently they also still made Rivals, which I just ordered for a fiver. People say it lacks variety, but it's not like you got any options for racing games this generation... and after LTTP Burnout, I could get really get some more arcade racing. (Also some people hate the open world, but I enjoyed Criterion's Most Wanted)
« Last Edit: March 05, 2018, 03:15:35 PM by Spieler1 »

« Reply #30868 on: March 05, 2018, 03:28:14 PM »
Rivals was developed by Ghost Games, which I just found includes a bunch of ex-Criterion staff among others. They went to make the other two recent NSF games; I haven't played a NSF since the 2005 Most Wanted but it seems they weren't very well received.

However the founders of Criterion left them due to EA relocating all their staff to Ghost and went on to found another studio called Three Fields. They made a game that is a spiritual sequel to Burnout

except it's only the crash mode

Well. Maybe they'll get around to a racer eventually

paprikastaude

« Reply #30869 on: March 05, 2018, 03:35:21 PM »
Rivals I see listed as a Criterion/Ghost joint everywhere... and it generally looks like Hot Pursuit/Most Wanted. Either way, I think that's the first (non-sim) racer I get this generation other than Mario Kart. The genre is the new 3D platformers.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2018, 03:39:43 PM by Spieler1 »

Valkyrie

• Good Christian
« Reply #30870 on: March 05, 2018, 03:57:51 PM »
Played some Vermintide 2 today, seems fun so far. Not much of an opinion yet I guess, I'll have to play some with friends instead of randoms for a better time probably.

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #30871 on: March 05, 2018, 04:57:43 PM »
Played some Vermintide 2 today, seems fun so far. Not much of an opinion yet I guess, I'll have to play some with friends instead of randoms for a better time probably.

good game

porkbun

• #1 Pit-Fighter fan
« Reply #30872 on: March 05, 2018, 05:01:39 PM »

Apparently they also still made Rivals, which I just ordered for a fiver. People say it lacks variety, but it's not like you got any options for racing games this generation... and after LTTP Burnout, I could get really get some more arcade racing. (Also some people hate the open world, but I enjoyed Criterion's Most Wanted)

The actual racing in Rivals is fun but the open world is extremely bland and the always online component is pure jank and leads to single player  races being dropped for no good reason.

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #30873 on: March 05, 2018, 06:52:52 PM »
Taking a bit of a staycation in 2 weeks, may try to catass the first Cold Steel game, or play a Tales game (haven't played anything in the series past Graces). Now that I'm done with Xenoblade 2, I'll probably try to finish Metroid Samus Returns and those last few moons in Odyssey before I commit to anything new.
^_^

Trent Dole

• the sharpest tool in the shed
« Reply #30874 on: March 06, 2018, 03:41:00 AM »
I still haven't started New Vegas. :-[
Hi

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #30875 on: March 07, 2018, 04:01:45 AM »
Criterion initially split into two studios, the group that wanted to keep making NFS branded racing titles to meet EA's schedule went over to Ghost to do that, a rump group with Alex Ward and many other founders was still at Criterion to do other games. But they and EA agreed that it probably made more sense for them to just go independent as they didn't fit into EA's model, and that's Three Fields, which started with DANGEROUS GOLF which is the Crash Mode as a Golf Game full of silly, then Danger Zone is basically the same exact thing but with cars and other appropriate models replacing it and not as silly and less interesting as a result.

Criterion was then reworked as an EA support studio. With their only "full" projects being stuff like the Paradise re-release. So their brand/logo will still show up on EA titles.

Speaking of which they announced that Paradise Remastered is indeed coming to PC.

Ghost Games is sorta interesting too as they are part of that reshuffling of all the UK racing game developers so they could reform and make spiritual sequel racing games. A lot of people that weren't attached to Microsoft or Codemasters including places EA dumped like Black Box. Especially in the wake of the Motorstorm and Test Drive Unlimited fall outs. Other examples being Project CARS and Ubisoft's The Crew.

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
« Reply #30876 on: March 07, 2018, 02:49:44 PM »
:smug
Pretty easy to do though, outside of the last mission. And as it turns out, Ghost isn't game-wide, which I hadn't realized until now...

The game is gorgeous, level design is tight [insert vent crawling joke] and full of options and hidden goodies, as usual, but on the whole it felt incomplete. I didn't tally the numbers, but it seems smaller than the first game. It didn't strictly need a 2nd HUB (or a 3rd, as was planned for Human Revolution), but it sure felt like Golem City was meant to be one at some point. Missed opportunity, given that it's the grimiest, cyber-punkiest area of the game. Plot wise: So many questions (and a mid-credits twist on top), so few answers. Sure feels like a middle chapter.

Also, the incredibly long credits made my GPU fans spin faster than the game ever did. Wtf kind of codec did they use? ???

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #30877 on: March 07, 2018, 10:46:59 PM »
Started Nier: Automata, and while I really like the mechanics, it froze twice and then I died at the first boss and I can't say I'm looking forward to playing through the opening half hour a fourth time

« Reply #30878 on: March 07, 2018, 11:54:37 PM »
Did you get it on PC? The port is terrible and there's a fan patch that fixes most of it

archie4208

Re: Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
« Reply #30879 on: March 08, 2018, 07:04:37 AM »
I beat Ys 8.  Didn't get the super duper true ending, but that's why god created YouTube.

(Image removed from quote.) :smug
Pretty easy to do though, outside of the last mission. And as it turns out, Ghost isn't game-wide, which I hadn't realized until now...

The game is gorgeous, level design is tight [insert vent crawling joke] and full of options and hidden goodies, as usual, but on the whole it felt incomplete. I didn't tally the numbers, but it seems smaller than the first game. It didn't strictly need a 2nd HUB (or a 3rd, as was planned for Human Revolution), but it sure felt like Golem City was meant to be one at some point. Missed opportunity, given that it's the grimiest, cyber-punkiest area of the game. Plot wise: So many questions (and a mid-credits twist on top), so few answers. Sure feels like a middle chapter.

Also, the incredibly long credits made my GPU fans spin faster than the game ever did. Wtf kind of codec did they use? ???
You made better use of that key than me.  I would have beat the first level and never touched it again (kinda like what I did with the PS+ version :doge)

kingv

« Reply #30880 on: March 08, 2018, 02:01:22 PM »
Did you get it on PC? The port is terrible and there's a fan patch that fixes most of it

That port really is bad. Though I didn’t have any crash  problems. I played it mostly without the fan patch, even though it letterboxes the damn game.

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #30881 on: March 08, 2018, 03:23:59 PM »
DLing the patch now, thanks for the heads up

Cerveza mas fina

• I don't care for Islam tbqh
  • filler
« Reply #30882 on: March 09, 2018, 08:14:45 AM »

Its a shit game, like all Bethesda rpgs.

Fallout 3 was good I guess, but maybe only because it brought Fallout back.

Can anyone legit say ZZkyrim, Oblivion or Fallout 4 are good? Don't think so.

desert punk

• ENDUT! HOCH HECH!
« Reply #30883 on: March 09, 2018, 09:43:17 AM »
The writing in Fallout 4 is actually better compared to what Bethesda managed before. It's still rather mediocre and a far cry from the Black Isle days, or compared to what Obsidian did in NV, but way better than the shitty fan fiction drivel they fabricated in F3.

Also, the game looked nice and had good atmosphere. Gameplay was okay and some of the quests were more than decent (tho lots of copypasta shit too).

It's a decent game overall  :yeshrug

paprikastaude

« Reply #30884 on: March 09, 2018, 04:52:38 PM »
Can't stop playing Burnout Legends.  >:(

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #30885 on: March 09, 2018, 06:05:37 PM »
I never got into Fallout despite many attempts (played through a chunk of 3 and a huge chunk of NV) but I just always felt like it was "1940s music and Brown: The game"
que

eleuin

• perennial loser
« Reply #30886 on: March 09, 2018, 11:32:32 PM »
Bloodborne

Finally beat Ludwig after maybe 25 deaths  :whew

Albeit it shouldn't have been that hard when I juiced vitality to 50 but goddamn

The Orphan boss is supposed to be harder than this?  :mjcry

paprikastaude

« Reply #30887 on: March 10, 2018, 05:59:01 AM »
Orphan of Kos was the only boss for which I raged.

eleuin

• perennial loser
« Reply #30888 on: March 10, 2018, 03:35:23 PM »
Yeah I have a bad habit of trying to heal too quickly after getting clipped
Seeing shit like that fist vid and this just confirms it

It was a slow learning process, finding out how to reliably dodge the charge, the jump and that aoe windup
Then it was just putting it together and not choking

Might change from the cane, I run out of patience and try to attack too many times

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #30889 on: March 10, 2018, 05:39:32 PM »
Trying the TERA beta. Better than Neverwinter. Wish FF14 would come to Live.
fat

archnemesis

« Reply #30890 on: March 11, 2018, 04:54:11 AM »

Nex Machina is another excellent twin stick shoot 'em up from the studio behind Super Stardust. I haven't played that much of it, but it clicked with me immediately.

Everything about Mighty No. 9 is incredibly dull. I gave it a second try, but I'd rather play one of the 120 Mega Man games I haven't tried yet.

My SO came into the living room when I was trying out Rime and thought I was playing the cat-bird-dog-game again. The level design and character animation isn't on par with Team Ico, but I will probably revisit it for the pretty scenery and relaxing vistas.

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #30891 on: March 11, 2018, 12:42:24 PM »
Dead by Daylight is pretty fun.

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #30892 on: March 11, 2018, 02:36:05 PM »
I've watched some people stream it last year. They persistently complained about 'infinites', i.e. places in the level where the would be survivors could juke the killer indefinitely.

Svejk

« Reply #30893 on: March 11, 2018, 03:25:18 PM »
Finished Chapter 3: Once upon a Climb, of King's Quest.  Kudos to The Odd Gentlemen on their effort on this game.  It absolutely bursts at the seams with charm.   Good family friendly entertainment that practically rivals Disney, IMO.  Chapter 2 was a bit of a slog, but totally worth it for Chapter 3.  Not even sure  how the next 2 chapters will top it, but kids and i are excited to see where it goes from here.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2018, 10:44:30 PM by Svejk »

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #30894 on: March 12, 2018, 09:02:09 AM »

f4 is garbage tho
What

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #30895 on: March 12, 2018, 03:35:00 PM »
Just do2nloaded YSVIII for PS4 :hype
:9

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #30896 on: March 13, 2018, 09:56:46 AM »
Fallout 4

OMG get this what happened during my 1 hour play session.

So I am mapping the NE Boston part (Old Church, Cabot's House etc.) near water/ docks. And I see some containers and military tanks on a docked boat. I get there: boom! a full set of Power Armor T51. Much more powerful than the tutorial one (T45).

Alright, I put it back in my Workbench as I do not use PAs. (Have 18 Fusion Cores stocked already).

A bit south of this area I found a non-tagged building - Court 35. After couple of minutes I end up on the roof. Umm... I have to face (I'm LVL23) an Assaultron and a Sentry Bot that simply tear me to pieces. Ok, wonder what they are guarding? So I go back and equip my freshly found T51 PA just to win this battle.................................. it takes some Stimpacks.............................. BOOM! they were guarding a fucking NEW SET OF POWER ARMOR T60!

Hahahahahahaha, amazing. 2 PAs on 2 non-tagged map objects.

No one does open world as good as Bethesda. Witcher 3/ Fallout 4 have the best Overworld (Open World) out there.

Bethesda litters the map with power armors that make the combat very trivial

* Noone does open worlds better! *

:lol
What

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #30897 on: March 13, 2018, 09:30:21 PM »
Samus Returns has gotten really tough... I thought I was finally getting into a groove - the Gravity Suit, Screw Attack, Plasma Beam, Super Missiles... but then I hit the Omega Metroid. Finally beat him and then faced off against another boss that was added to the remake, and this guy is challenging! Definitely the hardest Metroid game by far... I think because enemies do a bit too much damage.
^_^

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #30898 on: March 14, 2018, 01:25:49 AM »
Man everything about YsVIII is so polished. The visuals are crisp, the response times and visuals are fluid, load times are very minimal. The craftsmanship is something to appreciate. Oh and the music... the muuuuusicccc.
:9

Trent Dole

• the sharpest tool in the shed
« Reply #30899 on: March 14, 2018, 05:17:18 AM »
Still not out on PC. :gloomy
Hi