Author Topic: What are you playing?  (Read 3558292 times)

Beezy

Re: What are you playing?
« Reply #36420 on: February 14, 2021, 04:55:32 PM »
Have any of you tried Daemon X Machina? I know it's not a great game, but I've been hooked on it for the past few days. It looks good (for a Switch game), controls pretty much perfectly imo, and has great customization, but they should've spent more time on the missions and enemy AI. Most objectives are just "destroy all enemies", but the only enemies that provide any challenge at all are the other mechs. I'm in the mood to mindlessly destroy shit though, so it's not a problem for me right now. Maybe online against other players is the way to go.

If they make a sequel that's basically the same game but with better thought out missions and more variety, I'd have no complaints.

Bebpo

« Reply #36421 on: February 14, 2021, 05:17:54 PM »
Just the demo. Seemed very Armored Core-ish and fun, yeah.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #36422 on: February 14, 2021, 07:31:05 PM »
Moar Xenoblade

Eryth Sea just looks and sounds incredible in the remaster. About to pass the 30 hour mark at lvl 41.
Shulk, Dunban and Sharla are currently my mains. I'm thinking about moving a bit quicker through the story though.
I recalled that Xenoblade doesn't have an alternative ending based on your side quests or affinity level and I'm about 4 - 6 levels stronger than most story enemies now.

I'm just one of those people that can't ignore an exclamation mark on the map though  :doge
🤴

Bebpo

« Reply #36423 on: February 14, 2021, 09:02:42 PM »
Oh god, I finally tried Concrete Genie with PS+ and it's a crying shame this is still PS4 exclusive.

The game has stellar art, but the framerate is awful (UE4.0 on PS4:\ ). This is one of those games Sony should let on PC, with a smooth framerate this would look so nice.

Gameplay-wise seems kinda alright but too many cutscenes drag it early on.

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #36424 on: February 14, 2021, 11:15:58 PM »
No, don't get me wrong, I enjoyed Tokyo Xanadu a lot and I'd like a sequel that builds on the world lore setup.

But it's very much a talky Trails game where probably 75% of the very lengthy game time is talking to NPCs and talky sidequests and cutscenes and like 25% is light arpg dungeon crawling.

It's definitely not the kind of game I'd recommend to someone that just came off Oath which is like a pure fast paced awesome gameplay game. I'd recommend it more to someone who likes Trails than Ys.

Yes Tokyo Xanadu is when stepbrother Trails fucks stepsister Ys and you get this amalgation of both

It still doesnt feel too far from recent Ys titles
fat

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #36425 on: February 14, 2021, 11:42:56 PM »
How long did Tokyo Xanadu take you guys? I still haven't played it yet...
^_^

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #36426 on: February 15, 2021, 12:39:25 AM »
Well its definitely not as long as a Trails game. Again probably more in line with recent Ys titles
fat

paprikastaude

« Reply #36427 on: February 15, 2021, 12:55:24 AM »
replaying Sin & Punishment Wii. I forgot how crazy this game really was. New enemies and setpieces literally almost every minute. Probably the culmination of old school Japanese action.

Bebpo

« Reply #36428 on: February 15, 2021, 01:00:34 AM »
How long did Tokyo Xanadu take you guys? I still haven't played it yet...

Remember it being like 70-80 hours.

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #36429 on: February 15, 2021, 08:28:25 AM »
I like when the ads are like "Don't let your wife see you playing this game" and I turn off the phone and cry myself to sleep.

TRY NOT TO CUM

http://twitter.com/clickhole/status/952945468580999168

Freyj

« Reply #36430 on: February 15, 2021, 10:07:45 AM »
I just wrapped YS: THE OATH IN FELGHANA on the Vita, which is a remake of Ys III. This is my first Ys game and it was FUCKIN GREAT. It might be time to start digging into more Falcom shit.

Moving onward to Ever17 (early Uchikoshi VN) on the Vita, and then Ys 8.

Wondering if Tokyo Xanadu is any good.

Xanadu Next

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #36431 on: February 15, 2021, 06:02:17 PM »
How it started

How it is going

Nintendo loves their JPEG compression  :lol
🤴

Sho Nuff

• o/~ TOUCH ME AND I'LL BREAK YOUR FACE o/~
« Reply #36432 on: February 16, 2021, 04:44:38 AM »
my goodness they sure anime'd the shit out of that

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #36433 on: February 16, 2021, 09:09:37 AM »
Just finishing up with Chapter 6 in Ys IX. Have access to about 95% of the city now... such a fun and addicting game.
^_^

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #36434 on: February 16, 2021, 01:08:49 PM »
How it started
(Image removed from quote.)

How it is going

:existential
(ice)

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #36435 on: February 16, 2021, 02:01:50 PM »
How it started

How it is going

:existential

Are you new to the Xenoblade franchise?
dog

naff

• someday you feed on a tree frog
« Reply #36436 on: February 16, 2021, 05:02:46 PM »
tbf they really seemed to up the anime in the later installments. played xeno 1, never got around to xenoblade chronicles x despite owning it on wii u. been meaning to for years  :doge

is chronicles x worth it? was initially so hype to play that damn game. my backlog is so stacked idk what to prioritize. last night i just started systematically clearing every encounter on the map in cyberpunk  :lol time well spent..... have finished all the side missions and gigs except collecting tarots and killing psycho's
◕‿◕

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #36437 on: February 16, 2021, 05:07:42 PM »
Nah, Xenoblade X pretty wack. But it has some nice visuals and you can't go wrong with

fat

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #36438 on: February 16, 2021, 07:41:28 PM »
tbf they really seemed to up the anime in the later installments. played xeno 1, never got around to xenoblade chronicles x despite owning it on wii u. been meaning to for years  :doge

is chronicles x worth it? was initially so hype to play that damn game. my backlog is so stacked idk what to prioritize. last night i just started systematically clearing every encounter on the map in cyberpunk  :lol time well spent..... have finished all the side missions and gigs except collecting tarots and killing psycho's

It felt like a super inconsistent game...

Amazing world design and awesome (though pretty atypical for the genre) music.
A ridiculous amount of systems with very little explanation on wtf they do.
Sidequests galore, however the main story seems pretty rushed... a lack of cinematics (you just have people standing around and talking for most of the quests and cutscenes)
A lot of content is gated - either by affinity quests that you will have to grind out affinity with the other party members for, or by exploration percentages

It's worth playing to see some really cool world design and being one of, if not the, most technically impressive WiiU games. The original is still the best Xeno game.
^_^

« Reply #36439 on: February 16, 2021, 11:01:57 PM »
X is terrible, even worse than 2. It's fun to explore and get your gundam, but everything else about it is miserable. I really hope they don't go back to that series or that style of game.

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #36440 on: February 16, 2021, 11:08:40 PM »
Finished Void Terrarium over the weekend. It's a simplistic rouge-like with minimal plot, but I enjoyed it. Wrath of Khan fans will like the ending.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
After Robbie (the robot) and factoryAI spend the past 15 hours taking care of Toriko, cloudAI shows up and asks you to help him rebuild the human race. At first he's kinda vague about what that means, but eventually he reveals that he wants to use Toriko for generic material to run his cloning facility. So you get a "Needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few. Or the one" choice at the end where you can either sacrifice Toriko for the sake of humanity, or sacrifice humanity for the sake of Toriko. Saving Toriko is definitely the "Good" ending, although it's kind of a downer either way.
[close]

©@©™

Bebpo

« Reply #36441 on: February 17, 2021, 01:48:30 AM »
X is good, better than XB2 I'd say. The on-foot combat is good and closer to XB1 than XB2, the world is gorgeous and cool to explore with great music. The story that is there is interesting. It has mechs which are cool to fly around in.

The cast is pretty bad like XB2. Both games failed to have a good cast like XB1. There are a billion filler MMO quests. The game is essentially an off-line MMO. Also the mech combat is broken and pretty bad. Also it takes eight thousand years to get your flying mech mount because they want you to explore the world with actual level design on foot before breaking the entire game with flying that destroys all the level design.

The biggest issue is that there is very little story as it's "Episode 1" of a series and that series may have been canned after the game wasn't successful thanks to the Wii U being a sales disaster.

It's possible their next game will be Episode 2 and they will first release a Switch port of the original, but we'll see. I'd much, much rather have an X2 than a XB3 since an improved X sequel with more of a story focus could be really good.

X's story is a lot closer to Xenogears/Xenosaga's religious sci-fi than XB's anime fantasy. I greatly prefer the former even though XB1's story is fantastic.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #36442 on: February 17, 2021, 07:17:52 PM »
With XBX it always felt like Monolith was working on an MMORPG and halfway through development Nintendo came in and said: "Yeah, we're not investing that kind of money in online services for Wii U lol".
In terms of UI and mechanics it always felt so half-baked compared to XB1 and even XB2. The city was cool but kinda confusing to navigate and it took forever for the game to get going.
I think I spend about 10 hours playing it without noticing any real story progress. Just quest after quest after quest to grind ever so slowly.
🤴

Bebpo

« Reply #36443 on: February 17, 2021, 07:38:28 PM »
The story in X is all backloaded into the last 6 hours or so and then it ends on a cliffhanger for pt.2 with no story resolution.

I don't think X was ever meant to be an MMO. XB1 and X are both pretty inspired by FF12 in being a single player mmo experience. The difference was that X tried to do the open world sandbox thing as well.

But X is essentially the same as XB1/2. XB1/2 are mini-sandbox areas split up by portions of Bionis and by different giant animals, X is the same amount of mini-sandbox areas but connected by a central hub.

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #36444 on: February 18, 2021, 06:19:25 PM »
Haven’t played anything other than P5R since I started over a month ago, but the news of the Ninja Dog collection got me in the mood for some vanilla NG2, and I did the first chapter real quick.

Still so fucking good  :lawd  :aah
Margs

« Reply #36445 on: February 19, 2021, 01:35:17 AM »
The whole DLC quest line in BOTW is so good. These shrines are so much better than the main shrines in the game and the 5th beast is really fun. Great boss battle and reward too.

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #36446 on: February 19, 2021, 03:28:48 AM »
Ive been playing the shit out of Valheim, a procedurally generated Viking adventure.
It's really good, I didnt think I would like it as I dont really have an inclination for crafting survival games, but I really liked Don't Starve for instance. This feels a bit similar due to the fact that its also very much about combat and fighting bosses. The combat is a bit actiony, souls like maybe. You upgrade your gear and weapons, but also have to go out to find new resources like copper to make bronze, so you can get that sweet armor and weapons.

Right now im working with a spear/crude bow and some troll armor. Game is legit, dont sleep on it.

Im about 23 hours in, so im really not far in yet at all. I havent found the second boss yet, well I got his location on the map but I think I need to build like a real boat (not a raft) and get over there somehow to a different island.

I also made a OT about the game, please join me if you think this game might be up your alley.
It can also be played in COOP so if anyone can help me that would be sweet.

http://www.thebore.com/forum/index.php?topic=48064.0
What

Bebpo

« Reply #36447 on: February 19, 2021, 04:28:26 AM »
The whole DLC quest line in BOTW is so good. These shrines are so much better than the main shrines in the game and the 5th beast is really fun. Great boss battle and reward too.

I don't think I ever played the dlc...

Bebpo

« Reply #36448 on: February 19, 2021, 04:34:03 AM »
Ninja Saviors/Warriors

At first I was like wtf this game is bullshit hard. Blue ninja is slow as fuck and the first boss is ridiculous and out throws you constantly and out hits you with larger moves.

Took me way too long to beat the first stage.

Then everything has been easy since and the other bosses are a joke at stage 5 now. I also switched over to the scythe arm ninja so I could jump and have some reach. His spinning air move seems to have priority over everything.

I looked it up while stuck on boss 1 and saw they completely redid the first boss in this remake. No wonder he seems way harder than the bosses after.

I'm enjoying the game but it feels almost NES like in having no Z-plane to move up & down. Can't say I'm a fan and I'd rather play a beat 'em up where i can move around the screen. The way you can combo moves is nice though, feels like an 8-bit Guardian Heroes in that way.

Probably will clear it once or twice and never touch it again.

« Reply #36449 on: February 19, 2021, 05:16:23 AM »

I don't think I ever played the dlc...

I really recommend it. If there's a difficulty curve in BOTW, it's only in the base game puzzle shrines vs the DLC puzzle shrines. Makes me wish that the game had more of these advanced ones locked behind some other kind of progression. That's in expansion pass 2 though. Expansion pass 1 is pretty barebones; just new armor and the master sword trial which is a bloody palace type of fighting tower.

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #36450 on: February 19, 2021, 05:27:48 AM »
The Master Sword Trial is the hardest content in the game though.

Bebpo

« Reply #36451 on: February 20, 2021, 02:15:45 AM »
DQXIs - Damn, that part in act II actually surprised me

Didn't expect Veronica to be dead
[close]

Some of the last few bosses in this act have been kinda bullshit, especially when all the enemies die in 1 turn and the bosses are RNG-heaven stunlocking half your party at random every turn and then doing insane damage to basically be able to one shot your healers. Rab is like 2-3 levels behind everyone because every boss fight he gets one-shotted at some point and I just swap him out and finish with him dead.

Last two bosses I did tonight

Gold tiger boss thing - RNG on turning party members to gold. It's fine since they can't take damage. It's not fine when they're your healers so they can't heal the rest of your party. Plus her constant buffs and 4-6 hitting across the party at random moves. My Rab at full HP got one-shotted by that multi-hit move all landing hits on him and instant killing him. Sucks because Rab is my one revive guy with Zing stick 100% revive chance.

Evil dragon boss in the snow - 2 turns in a row and he does fucking shout which RNG stuns party members so they miss their turn and then if they don't get stun-locked he then does paralyze breath. So between the two I'm fucking lucky if I have 2 functioning team members each turn. Most turns I had like ...1 person who could actually act. His damage was fine and his HP was pretty low so just over a drawn out fight took him out, but that was just annoying. Rab also got one-shotted by something in this.
[close]

Like I'm a bit underleveled, sure. But I've been using the forge and have +2/+3 gear on everyone and I buff and debuff, but the rng on the status effects + how hard the bosses are hitting now is just a bit ugh. I'm still getting through most of these fights on the first try or second try at worst so it's fine but I guess this is just every boss for the rest of the game.

It'd be one thing if these stupid accessories had like 100% chance to avoid certain turn-loss moves (paralysis, charm, sleep, inaction stun, etc...), but the versions where I'm at are like 30% chance at best and that still means 70% chance your members are gonna get RNG fucked. I don't like this much RNG in my rpg fights.

At some point if I hit a wall I'll do some metal slime grinding I guess. I'm like lvl.40.

Otoh, I'm enjoying these boss fights a lot more than the earlier stuff since I actually have to try. I just wish normal fights weren't a total pushover still.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2021, 02:20:46 AM by Bebpo »

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #36452 on: February 20, 2021, 04:54:27 AM »
You will need to grind, Electro Light is free metal slimes...
fat

Bebpo

« Reply #36453 on: February 20, 2021, 05:18:34 AM »

But getting those three pepped gonna take a while. Feels like pep is every 5-10 fights.

Plus you gotta actually kill the metal slimes before they run.

Bebpo

« Reply #36454 on: February 20, 2021, 05:25:44 AM »
Beat Ninja Saviors - That final boss where you can only damage him with airborne grunt throws at just the right angle is awful. Definitely soured me on it. Especially since I was playing as the robot with no throws outside mid-combos! After an hour of banging my head against the wall I just changed to the blue ninja and beat it on the second try.

Game was ok. I liked some of the bosses, but the enemies were the most brain dead of like any of this type, pretty much can just group them and stunlock combo them over and over. Combat was pretty repetitive, not a lot of enemy variety and I can't even remember half the bosses other than they all have infinite grunt add spam which was crap design even back then.

Felt like a 6-7/10 game and doesn't hold a candle to SoR or any good beat 'em up. Glad I only paid $10 for it.

*edit* also the arcade soundtrack is way better from what I'm hearing on second run with the new character.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2021, 05:37:59 AM by Bebpo »

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #36455 on: February 20, 2021, 11:53:29 AM »
Played the first little bit of xenoblade definitive edition, where the f are the bewbz?
(ice)

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #36456 on: February 20, 2021, 12:39:26 PM »
During the intro you have a waifu, after the intro you meet your second waifu and about 25 - 30 hours into the game your third waifu.
XBDE is a bit less animu than XB2. They hadn't quite yet fully commited to the animu in the original game.
🤴

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #36457 on: February 20, 2021, 01:02:24 PM »
Yea I though xb2 was the wafi shit game
What

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #36458 on: February 20, 2021, 01:15:20 PM »
its a jrpg they all have bewbz
(ice)

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #36459 on: February 20, 2021, 01:30:40 PM »
In XBDE it's like:
"Shulk... I trust you. I always felt happy that my sister liked you and I would've supported both of you if you had choosen to be together."

"I feel guilty about what happened but also I have a purpose to defeat this evil. Will you help me Dunban?"

"Shulk the way I see it we are still family and I would do anything to get justice for those that we lost"

In XB2 it's like
Sword waifu: *trips* "oops I just landed with my giant boobs straight on your face no biggie Rex did you like it teehee"  ;)
Sword waifu: "Were you looking at my butt as I was drinking tea?" "No no no I wasn't I...." "Let me move closer so you can look at it better" ;)

Furry waifu "UGH you need to get your sword waifu under control rex prrrrr"  :hmph

Sword waifu: *yawn* "Isn't this just a great place to get naked and jump in the water"  ;)
Grandpa (who was a ship and now a baby ship in a backpack): "Ah yes, I remember this lake"

NPC: "The love of my life was burned at the stake by the invading steampunk Nazi's. I remember how we would act in our plays together in memory of the children that died in the famine. Now I'm writing poems to drown my sorrow"
🤴

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #36460 on: February 20, 2021, 01:49:17 PM »
P5 didnt
What

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #36461 on: February 20, 2021, 01:51:12 PM »
:gurl
(ice)

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #36462 on: February 20, 2021, 02:03:42 PM »
I mean it didnt overly slam tits in my face im pretty sure
What

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #36463 on: February 20, 2021, 02:33:20 PM »
No boobs in P5?

^_^

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #36464 on: February 20, 2021, 03:36:55 PM »
I can barely make them out yes, compared to XB2's tits anyway
What

paprikastaude

« Reply #36465 on: February 20, 2021, 04:38:01 PM »
Xenoblade art direction is trash for cretins.

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #36466 on: February 20, 2021, 05:30:53 PM »
Got to play a bit more and found out you can put fiona in a bikini :jgames
(ice)

Bebpo

« Reply #36467 on: February 20, 2021, 07:30:08 PM »

So I did the leveling stuff with hallelujah -> re-pep -> electro light -> hope-you-can-kill-them-before-they-run and gained about 3-4 levels just from normal enemy fighting while waiting for them to get pepped in the manglegrove flight area with occasional metal hands and then pulled that off and gained another 3 levels in one battle. So around 47-48 now instead of 40, which is probably fine for Act 2.

I skipped most of the act 2 quests because the story was moving, so have like 30 quests to clear up and then will finish up this act.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #36468 on: February 20, 2021, 07:39:31 PM »
Got to play a bit more and found out you can put fiona in a bikini :jgames
yep, if you have an XB2 save you get 200k at the start of the game :money
🤴

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #36469 on: February 21, 2021, 12:03:01 AM »

So I did the leveling stuff with hallelujah -> re-pep -> electro light -> hope-you-can-kill-them-before-they-run and gained about 3-4 levels just from normal enemy fighting while waiting for them to get pepped in the manglegrove flight area with occasional metal hands and then pulled that off and gained another 3 levels in one battle. So around 47-48 now instead of 40, which is probably fine for Act 2.

I skipped most of the act 2 quests because the story was moving, so have like 30 quests to clear up and then will finish up this act.

I finished Act 2 at Level 60, the final dungeon is great for grinding, I had 8 Bunny Tails on so I was getting the rare drops to save on money and materials.

Didnt even use Hallelujah, Electro Light spawns a Metal King + 2 Vicious Liquids = 130k if you kill all of them
fat

Bebpo

« Reply #36470 on: February 21, 2021, 12:11:00 AM »
My electro light only spawns 2 metal slimes with red eyes and 1 liquid slime w/red eyes. I mostly use Erik's guaranteed critical attack to kill the one worth the most xp and just hope to get the others, but usually at least 1 runs away.

Let me know if Act 3 is worth it. If it's just normal DQ post-game I'll probably pass on doing much. If it's like a full act with a story like Act 1&2 like it's part of the main story I'll probably finish it.

Bebpo

« Reply #36471 on: February 21, 2021, 12:12:25 AM »
Also I'm debating whether it's worth the time doing all these quests. They're easy, but some that require pepped up characters take like 15 mins to get pepped. And the rewards are all terrible since they're all dated gear & mats I'm beyond. And it's not like the sidequests have much of a story. Seems like it might be worth skipping most of them.

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #36472 on: February 21, 2021, 12:34:48 AM »
Also I'm debating whether it's worth the time doing all these quests. They're easy, but some that require pepped up characters take like 15 mins to get pepped. And the rewards are all terrible since they're all dated gear & mats I'm beyond. And it's not like the sidequests have much of a story. Seems like it might be worth skipping most of them.

If you need multiple pepped-up characters, you can bench the one that's pepped up and it'll preserve the pepped up state. That makes those quests a lot easier.
Also act 3 is somewhere in between a typical DQ postgame and a fully fleshed out story. IMO I wish the game ended at act 2 but that would be a bit too dark for DQ... act 3 goes by a bit quicker than act 2, especially if you grind.
^_^

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #36473 on: February 21, 2021, 12:41:32 AM »
Act 3 is the true ending, the "ending" to Act 2 is terrible and I dont understand why people consider it the "ending" when it's nowhere near one
fat

Bebpo

« Reply #36474 on: February 21, 2021, 12:49:34 AM »
Well I guess if Act 3 isn't too long outside the grinding I'll just grind for a day to whatever level you need to be and then do Act 3.

If you need multiple pepped-up characters, you can bench the one that's pepped up and it'll preserve the pepped up state. That makes those quests a lot easier.
Also act 3 is somewhere in between a typical DQ postgame and a fully fleshed out story. IMO I wish the game ended at act 2 but that would be a bit too dark for DQ... act 3 goes by a bit quicker than act 2, especially if you grind.

Yeah I swap out a character anytime they are pepped to reserve them for later.

But if you just need some characters pepped, like a sidequest I'm doing now where I need Sylvando pepped. It just feels like it takes foreever. I guess the fastest way to get pepped is to take damage? So just fight the highest level enemies you can and sit and defend until you get pepped?

The whole pep system is stupid and is my biggest complaint with DQXI. So many interesting skills all locked behind this dumb RNG and then you use them once and that's it for the battle probably unless it's a really long boss fight. The pep quests are terrible and it just makes the skill trees and character build options feel really small since a lot of their unique stuff is their pep attacks which you just can't depend on and make a strategy out of in real combat.

I know DQ8 had a similar system, but I don't remember it being like this.

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #36475 on: February 21, 2021, 01:08:26 AM »
Equip the Mystic accessory for +2% pep chance
fat

Sho Nuff

• o/~ TOUCH ME AND I'LL BREAK YOUR FACE o/~
« Reply #36476 on: February 21, 2021, 02:36:34 AM »
I'm playing Ys VIII and this game straight up fucks

Traversal speed
Combat feel
Talking about taking shits in the morning

Bebpo

« Reply #36477 on: February 21, 2021, 03:28:52 AM »
Equip the Mystic accessory for +2% pep chance

Oh wow, +2% chance. Yawn.

DQXI has way too many accessories for things like 10% or less. Reminds me of AC Valhalla with its +2.4 melee damage stats on the skill tree. Stuff like that is so tiny you don't even notice it even if it's a little better.

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #36478 on: February 21, 2021, 03:39:41 AM »
I'm telling you the easiest way to play this game and you're just complaining to complain.

Get fucked ghost boy, enjoy your spiraling depression
fat

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #36479 on: February 21, 2021, 03:41:01 AM »
I'm playing Ys VIII and this game straight up fucks

Traversal speed
Combat feel
Talking about taking shits in the morning

Oh nice someone who is enjoying the game they are playing