Author Topic: Bioshock Arkham Asylum  (Read 16859 times)

Re: Bioshock Arkham Asylum
« Reply #300 on: November 03, 2009, 11:56:16 PM »
Friend is sending me a copy of Batman: AA for PS3. Are my eyeballs doomed to the inferior experience?

Looked pretty damn awesome to me.
野球

cool breeze

« Reply #301 on: November 03, 2009, 11:59:12 PM »
Friend is sending me a copy of Batman: AA for PS3. Are my eyeballs doomed to the inferior experience?

PS3 and 360 versions are roughly similar, surprisingly.  It's also one of those games where the PC version has added effects as well as the expected increased resolution and frame rate.

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #302 on: November 04, 2009, 12:10:57 AM »

PS3 and 360 versions are roughly similar, surprisingly.  It's also one of those games where the PC version has added effects as well as the expected increased resolution and frame rate.

PhysX :rock
dog

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #303 on: November 05, 2009, 03:27:15 AM »
Excellent! I will look forward to using the squishy lower shoulder buttons for something. They feel weird. OTOH, I like the symmetrical positions of the DualShock controllers better than the Xbox controller's layout.

Tieno

• Iconz
« Reply #304 on: March 22, 2010, 03:00:42 PM »
Started playing this game and I'm not impressed yet. Just got into the medical facility. So far the game feels like a "press A button to interact with this thing here". There doesn't seem to be a consistent logic to what you can do in the universe so they have prompts and hints showing up whenever you can do something with a given object, ledge or thingamabob.
i

M3wThr33

« Reply #305 on: March 22, 2010, 03:56:22 PM »
Excellent! I will look forward to using the squishy lower shoulder buttons for something. They feel weird. OTOH, I like the symmetrical positions of the DualShock controllers better than the Xbox controller's layout.

http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=74516

Buy those. I did. Makes it SO much better.