Author Topic: The Bore Tekken 6 Thread Of ONLINE FIXED AND FUCKING AWESOME Post-Patch!  (Read 21968 times)

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
Re: The Bore Tekken 6 Thread Of Maybe Online Fixed From Upcoming Patch
« Reply #180 on: November 10, 2009, 07:45:54 PM »
the analog stick is free movement, and it locks onto the nearest target when you use it
duc

Cravis

« Reply #181 on: November 15, 2009, 01:50:33 AM »
It's quite a bit harder to try to pull off moves with the analog compared to the d-pad in Campaign. No biggie. I keep hoping each week brings the update that will fix the online lag.

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #182 on: November 15, 2009, 02:07:52 AM »
is zafina really as shitty as their tier rankings say she is
duc

originalz

• Z!?
« Reply #183 on: November 15, 2009, 02:27:04 AM »
Depends on your level of play.  If you just want to fight random people online and not enter a tourney, go ahead and use her.

Sho Nuff

• o/~ TOUCH ME AND I'LL BREAK YOUR FACE o/~
« Reply #184 on: November 15, 2009, 02:41:11 AM »
dammit when is the coop patch coming out (if ever), I wanna get my lewt on with my internet friends whilst wearing ugly pants that set people on fire

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #185 on: November 15, 2009, 05:25:59 AM »
I think I read next month for the patch.

Depends on your level of play.  If you just want to fight random people online and not enter a tourney, go ahead and use her.

Yeah.  The way I understand it, TK6's rankings are basically in the S, A+, and A categories (Although Korea views it differently), so even the worst characters are still good.
ど助平

Sho Nuff

« Reply #186 on: November 16, 2009, 01:41:24 PM »
I hope you guys in the Western time zone are down for coop once this patch hits cuz I'ma be all over it like a fly on shiz

Don Flamenco

• FootDiFootDiFootDive
« Reply #187 on: November 16, 2009, 02:12:11 PM »
if this patch hits. 

ferrarimanf355

• I have the cutest car on The Bore
« Reply #188 on: November 16, 2009, 02:33:44 PM »
I hope you guys in the Western time zone are down for coop once this patch hits cuz I'ma be all over it like a fly on shiz
I'm in the Eastern time zone.  :'(

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #189 on: November 16, 2009, 02:54:23 PM »
if this patch hits. 

This isn't SNK.  The co-op is coming perhaps in a separate patch, and Namco addressed the online saying a patch is in the works.  With KOF, SNK never said shit...it was Ignition trying to get everything going.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2009, 03:01:46 PM by the lyte edge™ »
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #190 on: November 18, 2009, 03:46:47 PM »
Rumor has it that the netcode patch is coming this week.
ど助平

ferrarimanf355

« Reply #191 on: November 18, 2009, 04:17:13 PM »
If it does hit, and if it does work, can you help me get the online achievements?  :-*

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #192 on: November 18, 2009, 04:30:56 PM »
If it does hit, and if it does work, can you help me get the online achievements?  :-*

You can't play like 30 matches on your own?  You don't even have to win.
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #193 on: November 19, 2009, 05:32:55 AM »
I'm probably the one only here excited about this, but what the hey.

http://pspupdates.qj.net/Tekken-6-for-PSP-has-gone-gold/pg/49/aid/136016

Are you ready for the next battle? Namco Bandai has today announced that Tekken 6 has officially gone gold for the PSP and is now currently in manufacturing ready for the November 24 launch date across North America.

The storied fighting franchise returns to Sony's handheld with familiar faces and new characters to create the largest line-up of fighters the series has ever seen. It will feature a  variety of games mode from Arcade, Story, Time Attack, Survival, and Gold Rush to collect in-game money, customization items and character specific storylines. Tekken 6 for PSP will also support ad-hoc multiplayer battles across an additional four stages. Furthermore, players will have the ability to transfer ghost data allowing fights against opponents' characters even when not connected with them.

Nice to see the additional modes; they will probably be a lot more fun than scenario campaign!  I wonder if playing the game over something like Xlink Kai will result in better online play than the console versions?  :lol  It would also be cool if the game allows you to use PS3 TK6 ghosts or transfer data back and forth, but I'm not expecting it; I'm sure that would have been announced if it happened.

For those with PSP Gos, the game will not hit PSN until 12/10.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2009, 05:34:42 AM by the lyte edge™ »
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #194 on: November 19, 2009, 06:02:09 PM »
Now the "source" on SRK is saying the patch got delayed but will be out before Thanksgiving.
ど助平

Sho Nuff

« Reply #195 on: November 19, 2009, 06:34:12 PM »
Wonder if this patch will fix the online AND add the coop?

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #196 on: November 19, 2009, 08:32:04 PM »
Wonder if this patch will fix the online AND add the coop?

Nope, co-op's supposed to be hitting sometime in December.
ど助平

Himu

« Reply #197 on: November 19, 2009, 08:33:47 PM »
Last night, I played against a guy with 400+ wins and 700+ losses.  Beat him soundly.  How in the fuck has someone put that much time into the game on consoles already?   :o

Ranked seems better recently; getting much better connections.  Kicking ass with MOE MOE ROBO, but when I try using my current alt, resident Tekken-slut Anna, I get thrashed pretty badly.  Getting better though.  Idiots fall hard to d+4, 1.  It hits low and then hits high.  I got a couple of perfects just doing this.   :lol

you got called a button masher in spanish!    (something something you don't know how to do other shit)

My friend said it as "You fuck face, don't you know other shit?"  The best part is that I beat him using a character for the first time. 
I love getting these kinds of messages.  Wish there was a page like the SF4 Bad Loser Wall Of Shame for Tekken.

Did you guys know that you can take screengrabs on the PS3 version?

(Image removed from quote.)

You just go to the XMB and there's an option for a screenshot.  Do any other PS3 titles do this?

holy shit look at that anti alias
IYKYK

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #198 on: November 19, 2009, 08:50:54 PM »
Those screengrabs aren't the best visual representation of the game's visuals, though.  I read that they dropped the resolution down from the arcade because it caused slowdown on the stages where you fall through the floor.

And it doesn't look this jaggy on a TV in 720P or 1080P.

Here's a few of my customs.  I made Anna into SF4 Chun-Li.

The way the ultra-long hair (3 million gold just for the back part  :o) moves is pretty slick-- very smooth and realistic.  Props to Namco for that. 

I fought the BEST-looking Bob the other night-- he had a HAMBURGER HAT on.  I need to get the replay loaded up and capture it.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2009, 08:53:13 PM by the lyte edge™ »
ど助平

Himu

« Reply #199 on: November 19, 2009, 08:52:00 PM »
This looks like it furthers Tekken as a Virtua Fighter clone, and it angers me, since I still don't have VF5R for consoles.
IYKYK

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #200 on: November 19, 2009, 08:54:47 PM »
I still haven't finished the scenario campaign.  To get items/money, I just keep replaying the Anna/Kazuya battle on the G-Corporation stage.  Usually nets me 400,000+ gold and several good sellable items every time, and it's short in the sense that you just fight-- no roaming the stage.  It's pretty easy to end up with 1,000,000 gold every time after selling the items gained.

This looks like it furthers Tekken as a Virtua Fighter clone, and it angers me, since I still don't have VF5R for consoles.

Oh yeah, they totally ripped off the customization system, which is a good thing.  Although neither one of those games comes even close to Soul Calibur IV's level of customization.

Tekken 6 is so good.  They really got it right this time, technical issues aside.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2009, 08:57:19 PM by the lyte edge™ »
ど助平

Himu

« Reply #201 on: November 19, 2009, 08:57:33 PM »
Tekken 6 is actually good? Hmm.

What's great about Soul Calibur 4's customization?
IYKYK

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #202 on: November 19, 2009, 09:04:26 PM »
Tekken 6 is actually good? Hmm.

40 characters, yet somehow amazingly well-balanced.  I've said it numerous times in this thread, but there's a reason why Tekken 6/BR has dominated the #1 position on arcade charts for almost two years now.  It's the most popular arcade fighting game out there, for good reason.

What's great about Soul Calibur 4's customization?

You can change up EVERYTHING on a character-- strip 'em down to their skivvies and then go nuts with custom parts, hair, and colors.  VF5 and TK6 are limited to certain parts that can only be used on a specific character, and there's really only a few basic outfit types you can use.  Soul Calibur IV lets you use EVERYTHING on EVERYBODY, although it does restrict parts to males and females.  The PSP version actually goes beyond this and lets you use even more custom parts, including male and female-only parts on anybody.  I'd say that TK6 has better hair customization though.  It's not preset, so you can pick from front and back parts to make whatever good kind of hairstyle you want.

Soul Calibur IV also lets you make your own custom characters (you can have 50 on the console versions and 16 on the PSP version), using anyone's play style.  So if you want to play as short old granny Kilik or male super ninja Taki, you can do it.  It's probably the only fighting game I can think of where you can actually make custom characters that look as good as the regular ones do.  The only limitation is that there's basically only two real bodytypes (skinny and really built-up) and not many face types.

« Last Edit: November 19, 2009, 09:06:36 PM by the lyte edge™ »
ど助平

Himu

« Reply #203 on: November 19, 2009, 09:06:13 PM »
so as someone who never really cared about tekken outside of 3 and TT, this is worth picking up?
IYKYK

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #204 on: November 19, 2009, 09:08:30 PM »
so as someone who never really cared about tekken outside of 3 and TT, this is worth picking up?

It's hands-down the best Tekken ever made, from a game play/roster/balance standpoint.  But the scenario mode is retardo and the online's got major lag issues at the moment.

I'd wait for the patch to hit and see what everyone thinks about the online.  It is supposed to be selling for $40 at Gamestop on Black Friday.

The game is still Tekken at its core, so if you feel like you've had enough, you might want to stay away.  They did redo animations so everything just feels more fluid and smoother than in the previous games.
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #205 on: November 20, 2009, 06:15:32 PM »
Now they're saying the patch got delayed and it will be out next week before Thanksgiving. 
ど助平

Don Flamenco

• FootDiFootDiFootDive
« Reply #206 on: November 20, 2009, 07:34:02 PM »

It's fun, but don't pay $60.  $45 was a little high for me.  it's tweaked in a lot of good ways, but without online play in good shape, it's shelved for the mometn for me.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #207 on: November 22, 2009, 03:31:17 AM »
The PSP version is now confirmed as out early and selling in NYC China Town. 

[youtube=560,345][/youtube]
I love how so many of the Youtube comments are just "DUMP IT PLEASE!!"   :lol

Anyone else get it early? I'm curious about how it'll be on ad hoc party.

also...

Customize, Main menu, Practice and story mode character selection and arcade music ending(first part) are all unique to the PSP version.

I installed the game and it runs much better, without install it's slightly slower than DR.

During the win and intro pose, no music plays, just the intro.

What they did with the customization was only allow 1 upper body and 1 lower body, no arms. So upper body parts and arm parts and extra upper body parts are usually ina set (an example would be Jin's school jacket, which is forced with a arm band and dress shirt)

Overall it's fine, Just I have 2 major gripes with it:

You can't choose which side you start on, you're always on 1p, they took it out for some reason...

The sound is like Soul Calibur Broken Destiny, everything sounds so mono and low quality. Especially when you hear the announcer and the sound effects

Also, Lars and Alisa have endings, they have thier own prologues with exclusive illustrations but...
Lets say you'll be dissapointed lol.

Also, to dexplain more of the customization options, It's:

Head - Only 3 of the 6 generics are present, cowboy hat, bandanna and sports cap
Face - Only 3 of the 6 generic glasses are present: Aviator, Thick and Sharp
upper body - It's a fusion of upper body,inner upper body, arms and shoulders and whatnot put together. Again like Jin's School jacket is a fusion of his school jacket,dress shirt and arm band.
lower body - leg items and lower body items are fused, An example with asuka is her skirts and her pants are fused with kneel socks or loafers
other - You can only equip one sword, all the generics are there, just no left side, right side, it's only left side. Back items are there also
effect - comic efects
rage - rages
aura - aurea
hair - all the hair is here I believe
custom colour - here is where you change the colours of the item you got. So if you bought upper body stuff lets say, you can change the colour of it here (so no buying the same item in different colours)

Also no gameplay changes, so the core gameplay is still intact
ど助平

Don Flamenco

• FootDiFootDiFootDive
« Reply #208 on: November 22, 2009, 12:02:04 PM »
aside from the insane loading time, that looks pretty good.  Namco rocks the PSP fighting games.

Sho Nuff

« Reply #209 on: November 22, 2009, 12:04:21 PM »
I would almost double dip on this one considering my Xmas holiday coming up soon. It's the one time of year I don't have a proper console so I wind up beasting on PSP stuff

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #210 on: November 22, 2009, 02:41:41 PM »
aside from the insane loading time, that looks pretty good.  Namco rocks the PSP fighting games.

I would't be surprised if there's an install option that the guy missed or didn't do.  Regardless, once it's hacked n' cracked, it's gonna be played off the memory stick anyway.
ど助平

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #211 on: November 22, 2009, 09:05:14 PM »
sadly, i am really getting into this game. zafina is pretty fun to play.
duc

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #212 on: November 22, 2009, 09:08:53 PM »
Nothing sad about the best Tekken ever!
ど助平

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #213 on: November 22, 2009, 09:10:57 PM »
i have always vastly preferred the virtua fighter series. in college, i'd actually go to vf2 tournaments (and lose)!
duc

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #214 on: November 22, 2009, 09:32:06 PM »
I'd take a home version of VF5R in a second and get all into it, but it's not happening.  Meanwhile, Namco has stepped up their game and Tekken dethroned Virtua Fighter after TK5 DR hit, IIRC.
ど助平

Sho Nuff

« Reply #215 on: November 22, 2009, 10:34:14 PM »
Fans: Please make VF5 on PSP
Sega: URRRRRRRRRR
Namco: Here guys, have the best portable fighter ever made
Fans: Fuck this is sweet, Sega they're eating your lunch, how about VF5 on PSP now?
Namco: Here have some Tekken 6 too
Fans: Zafina gives me a boner

Sho Nuff

« Reply #216 on: November 22, 2009, 10:36:04 PM »
BTW, Zafina is suspiciously similar to the criminally hot Zoe Jakes. I was dragged to see a tribal dance performance in Kirkland and she made it all worth while

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #217 on: November 22, 2009, 10:48:24 PM »
Zafina looks like some movie actress; forgot her name.  Someone posted a picture on GAF and the faces were eerily similar.

At least we got a great version of Outrun 2006 on the PSP.  (Plus they published Crush.)  Although Namco did well with the equally as awesome Ridge Racers 1 and 2, plus Soul Calibur BD. 
ど助平

Bebpo

« Reply #218 on: November 22, 2009, 10:50:41 PM »
why won't you join my game lyte :(

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #219 on: November 22, 2009, 10:51:37 PM »
why won't you join my game lyte :(

I was in a match!

This is gonna be so laggy man, GA to CA.   :lol
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #220 on: November 22, 2009, 10:53:42 PM »
Huh.  Not too bad!
ど助平

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #221 on: November 22, 2009, 11:15:31 PM »
Ridge Racers rocked my bumpkin cock in 2005.
🍆🍆

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #222 on: November 22, 2009, 11:16:04 PM »
Sorry Bebpo; I gotta go get my wife now.  I'll be back in around 10 minutes if you want to keep playing.
ど助平

Bebpo

« Reply #223 on: November 22, 2009, 11:16:31 PM »
gg.  I think you could tell I don't know how to play Tekken  :lol

I just learned from our match that you can block low while getting up by holding DB.  VERY USEFUL.  Not sure why I never figured that out in 6 Tekken games until now.  But better late than never!

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #224 on: November 22, 2009, 11:32:13 PM »
gg.  I think you could tell I don't know how to play Tekken  :lol

I just learned from our match that you can block low while getting up by holding DB.  VERY USEFUL.  Not sure why I never figured that out in 6 Tekken games until now.  But better late than never!

I'm still learning much myself, but one thing I did notice is that you weren't backdashing and sidestepping much, if at all.  Gotta do that a lot more!  I beat this crazy Ganryu beserker-ranked player tonight by constantly moving like crazy...dude couldn't keep up and went down to my 2nd kyu Asuka, lol.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2009, 11:41:28 PM by the lyte edge™ »
ど助平

Bebpo

« Reply #225 on: November 23, 2009, 12:47:36 AM »
Actually I was trying to sidestep a lot :P Sidestepping in Tekken is so gimped compared to VF.  In VF I tap U/D and I dodge 80% of attacks if my timing is right.  Here I tap U/D and I keep getting hit!  >_<

I don't backdash, not really sure what the use is in Tekken yet since I'm a newb.  I mean it creates some room and lets the other guy whiff attacks, but I don't really know what to counter with :(  Plus it just gets me against a wall faster and then I die.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #226 on: November 23, 2009, 02:00:12 AM »
Actually I was trying to sidestep a lot :P Sidestepping in Tekken is so gimped compared to VF.  In VF I tap U/D and I dodge 80% of attacks if my timing is right.  Here I tap U/D and I keep getting hit!  >_<

I don't backdash, not really sure what the use is in Tekken yet since I'm a newb.  I mean it creates some room and lets the other guy whiff attacks, but I don't really know what to counter with :(  Plus it just gets me against a wall faster and then I die.

Nah.  You're just not used to the timing, or there was more lag for you than there was for me.  Trying double-tapping; maybe it will work better.  Gotta get out of "VF mode" too.

You gotta backdash and sidestep to be effective, but yeah, you just to need to keep playing.  Have you found someone to main yet?  It was really tough for me to stay with someone in this game, since EVERYONE'S good.  Although I have yet to fight a good Zafina online. 
ど助平

Bebpo

« Reply #227 on: November 23, 2009, 03:22:09 AM »
I like Marco cause he looks cool but he's kinda slow and doesn't have many moves :X

I used to play with King in Tekken 2 when I actually memorized the command throws and stuff.  I don't remember any of that anymore.  I know about 3-4 moves per character, lol.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #228 on: November 23, 2009, 04:41:16 AM »
I like Marco cause he looks cool but he's kinda slow and doesn't have many moves :X

I used to play with King in Tekken 2 when I actually memorized the command throws and stuff.  I don't remember any of that anymore.  I know about 3-4 moves per character, lol.

You mean Miguel?  He's got a shit-ton of moves...everyone does.  A lot of his stuff seems to come off of his strong stance.  I never use him, so I don't know much about him.
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #229 on: November 23, 2009, 05:28:56 AM »
So I guess I was right and in the original videos, the guy didn't have the UMD installed.  Now the load times are nice and short.

[youtube=560,345][/youtube]
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #230 on: November 23, 2009, 05:33:06 AM »
The game has been ripped and is "out," but it will currently not work on GEN-D2.  Someone should get it patched and working soon though; didn't take long for Soul Calibur. 
ど助平

Bebpo

« Reply #231 on: November 23, 2009, 11:23:25 AM »
wow, psp version looks ridiculously nice.  May need to buy that at some point.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #232 on: November 23, 2009, 05:09:19 PM »
What does the 1.01 patch do? just started playing the PS3 version.

That just makes online play available.

You had me excited there for a second.   :lol
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #233 on: November 23, 2009, 06:20:57 PM »
:lol I forgot about the online patch. I knew that releasing the patch on the same day I bought the game was too good to be true.

Lyte, are you playing with MB on or off?

On PS3, off.  360, on.
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #234 on: November 23, 2009, 06:26:50 PM »
I thought the IQ would be the exact same when both are set to on, maybe I'm wrong.

Anotha question: Do I get promoted beyond 1st dan when playing offline Ghost Matches? I really hope so, because I just tried the online... and it is pretty lulzy.

Nope, 1st dan is the highest you can go offline.
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #235 on: November 24, 2009, 03:33:29 PM »
The PSP version came out today.  Just picked it up, and I'm sure I'll be forced to play it on my old 1000 until they release the decrypted version for CFW.

Official details on the patch:

NAMCO BANDAI Games today released further details about the forthcoming free downloadable update designed to improve the online game experience for players of TEKKEN 6 on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. The update is scheduled for release on 26th November.

The update is separate from the online co-op Scenario Campaign mode download which is scheduled for release separately this winter.

Online gameplay enhancements in the update include the following:

* Improved input response: improvement of the game's responsiveness to button / command inputs;
* Selectable search priorities for ranked matches: players will be able to set search priorities for opponents in ranked matches based on comparable rank or connection quality as well as location;
* Optimized data transmission between fighters and spectators: fight data will be optimized in order to reduce the bandwidth load on the host’s console;
* Signal strength bars: the signal strength bar will reflect connection quality more accurately;
* Chance to cancel match: players will be able to cancel the match before it begins once the opponent's signal strength has been displayed on ranked matches.

The team at NAMCO BANDAI Games Inc is committed to delivering the best possible experience with TEKKEN 6 and would like to thank the thousands of fans all over the world for their invaluable feedback. Let the sixth King of Iron Fist Tournament continue.
ど助平

Sho Nuff

« Reply #236 on: November 24, 2009, 03:52:24 PM »
The update is separate from the online co-op Scenario Campaign mode download which is scheduled for release separately this winter.

ffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #237 on: November 24, 2009, 04:07:05 PM »
Scenario Campaign is garbage, but it's an easy way to get money n' parts, plus if you like loot games, it kinda works in that way to get rare items.

The PSP version is pretty good.  Installed, the load times are around 5 seconds...about the same as the console versions.  They dropped the 3D characters on the select/versus screen in favor of artwork, but the quality of the portraits is so UGLY...grainy as hell.  Really nice port; at times it's really impressive (almost, if not all the background details are there, like the jet flying right over you on the fallen colony stage, falling through floors, etc. etc.), but at other times it looks like Tekken 5 DR PSP (I could swear Lili's character model is the same).  Like Soul Calibur Broken Destiny, there are no replays.  They also changed it so that characters intro and win poses have no background music, although it's kind of hard to hear some characters on the console versions, so I don't mind this.  For whatever reason, there's also no 3P outfits for any of the characters that got them.  Customization is also limited, although a large amount of stuff is still there.

One thing I have read but cannot confirm for myself yet is that when playing ad-hoc versus, you are limited to only four stages.  Can't say I'm bothered by this either, since I got this game strictly for practice on the go.  But that is weird since DR and Soul Calibur let you play on any stage.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2009, 05:19:16 PM by the lyte edge™ »
ど助平

ferrarimanf355

« Reply #238 on: November 24, 2009, 05:06:32 PM »
BTW, Zafina is suspiciously similar to the criminally hot Zoe Jakes. I was dragged to see a tribal dance performance in Kirkland and she made it all worth while

(Image removed from quote.)
Really? Zafina's face reminds me of Eva Green for some reason.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #239 on: November 24, 2009, 05:14:03 PM »
Yeah, that's who I was thinking of!  Zafina has Eva Green's face.
ど助平