Author Topic: Adventures of GOINIO: WoW  (Read 189631 times)

Re: Adventures of GOINIO: WoW
« Reply #360 on: February 03, 2007, 12:43:41 PM »
Lol because rogue isn't overused
I hardly see any night elf rogues on this server.

They're all level 70 and farming gold for selling to the AMERICAN PIGS.  If you wanted to be unique, you should've made like a draenei priest or a female dwarf paladin or something.
haa

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #361 on: February 03, 2007, 01:54:19 PM »
Tanks use shields for better damage mitigation.  In lower level dungeons you might not take enough damage for it to matter (and with gear at that level it might not make a difference).  Later on, it's necessary unless you're extremely overgeared for the instance.  The way you keep aggro despite low damage with your weapon is through smart use of your abilities.  The shield block + revenge combo is your god, use it.

I'll use the shield later tonight in Gnomer and see how it goes. I guess I've always been of the thought that when fighting elites, the best thing to do is to give out as much damage as possible in order to kill them quickly.

MrAngryFace

• I have the most sensible car on The Bore
« Reply #362 on: February 03, 2007, 02:52:43 PM »
I solo all the time so fuck shields! ARMS FTW
o_0

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #363 on: February 03, 2007, 03:11:38 PM »
I solo all the time so fuck shields! ARMS FTW

Do you honestly solo dungeons tho? :lol

MrAngryFace

« Reply #364 on: February 04, 2007, 02:16:09 AM »

crabcake takes on ALL CHALLENGERS
« Last Edit: February 04, 2007, 02:28:30 AM by MrAngryFace »
o_0

cubicle47b

« Reply #365 on: February 04, 2007, 02:31:44 AM »
Mini-Nefarian, eh?  Does it fear?

MrAngryFace

« Reply #366 on: February 04, 2007, 02:39:13 AM »
its probably the easiest elite i've fought haha. CrabCake ALMOST solo'ed it. What boggles me is there is a level req of 19 on the quest and labels it as a group quest lol. Course my pet absorbs 40% of the dmg so it probably makes it look easy. I remember it being easy with my warrior tho.

To be honest every 'boss' in draenei land is pretty laughable.
o_0

Prost

« Reply #367 on: February 04, 2007, 06:26:02 AM »
its probably the easiest elite i've fought haha. CrabCake ALMOST solo'ed it. What boggles me is there is a level req of 19 on the quest and labels it as a group quest lol. Course my pet absorbs 40% of the dmg so it probably makes it look easy. I remember it being easy with my warrior tho.

To be honest every 'boss' in draenei land is pretty laughable.
LOL OH MY GOD LAUGHABLE!
:-þ

MrAngryFace

« Reply #368 on: February 04, 2007, 12:52:19 PM »
Following my posts around at 3am is actually pretty sad too.
o_0

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #369 on: February 04, 2007, 01:01:31 PM »
So I started using the shield yesterday and it works very well. I take a lot of damage now lol. I tried this while in Gnomer for like the 5th time, and guess what? For like the 5th time the group disbanded before we got close to the end. Fuck Gnomer, I'm not going back until I get to a higher level. I'm lv32 now. The reason I want to do it is because the last boss drops these really good mail pants that I want.

So instead of wasting my time arguing with distinguished mentally-challenged group members I decided to run a business last night. I bought and mined a bunch of ores, as well as other stuff, and started increasing my blacksmith skillz. But instead of selling things to NPCs, I decided to put them up for auction. I put up some Runed Chain Pants (113 defense) for around 10s. When I got back on WoW I saw that all of them had been taken. So now I decided to INFLATE THE PRICES. I need money and I'm willing to overcharge shit. If someone is flimsy enough to pay $15 a month to play a videogame than they're flimsy enough to buy 20 bars of bronze for 35 SILVER :violin

Before I went to bed I put up even more pants, as well as the awesome 2H axe I used. The suggested sell price was 60s, but I put it up for 5g; it does a bunch of damage. I'm going to sign on in a few to see if anyone fell for it

Pretty soon I'll change my name to Goinstein

MrAngryFace

« Reply #370 on: February 04, 2007, 01:27:51 PM »

Lol l337 haxx0r armor rating.
o_0

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #371 on: February 04, 2007, 02:21:08 PM »
Lv 25 wtf

How the hell did you do that? My armor without my shield is like 1260 (with the shield it's 1850) and I'm level 32 >:(

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #372 on: February 04, 2007, 02:53:14 PM »
FUCK BOTH OF YOU

:(

Prost

« Reply #373 on: February 04, 2007, 02:54:12 PM »
Following my posts around at 3am is actually pretty sad too.
Did you lose your dick 20 years ago playing pong or something because god damn you get butt hurt.
:-þ

MrAngryFace

« Reply #374 on: February 04, 2007, 03:20:03 PM »
Fuck shield, ill stick two handed and go for the massive crits at end game omg omg. Anyway I dunno I use heavy armor kits, that helps a lot...I buy equipment very often too. If I dont have the best at AH there's PROBLEMz.
o_0

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #375 on: February 04, 2007, 03:45:11 PM »
Before I can upgrade like that I need money.

But like I said, the final boss at Gnomer drops this very awesome leg mail with like 350 armor (soulbound). I want that so bad.

MrAngryFace

« Reply #376 on: February 04, 2007, 03:50:58 PM »
Im telling ya, take up mining and get in on the mineral market. I make betweeen 1.5 - 3 gold per stack of BRONZE, and dont get me started on how fast my silver has been selling.
o_0

etiolate

« Reply #377 on: February 04, 2007, 06:01:35 PM »
PD I can give you armor kits to up your armor.  What is the average level of your equipment?

MrAngryFace

« Reply #378 on: February 04, 2007, 06:41:36 PM »
Armor Kits are pretty essential ya
o_0

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #379 on: February 04, 2007, 11:55:24 PM »
Im telling ya, take up mining and get in on the mineral market. I make betweeen 1.5 - 3 gold per stack of BRONZE, and dont get me started on how fast my silver has been selling.

Mineral market wtf? You mean at an auction house? I recently sold some bronze for like 30s. People will buy it at 3g? :lol

eti: I'll check tonight when I play

MrAngryFace

« Reply #380 on: February 05, 2007, 12:11:12 AM »
the jewelcrafter trade has made mineral prices skyrocket, its pretty absurd really. Got 75 silver for a stack of COPPER today..TWICE! Then I sold some bronze for 1.5 gold cause I was underselling the tons of people trying to get 4 gold lol.
o_0

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #381 on: February 05, 2007, 12:15:07 AM »
Holy shit I had no idea of this. And I just sold a bunch of bronze too :(

I'll mine some more tonight and sell it

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB
« Reply #382 on: February 05, 2007, 12:17:28 AM »
So, is leatherworking really useless?  Because I haven't made anything good yet.
serge

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #383 on: February 05, 2007, 12:20:00 AM »
You can get mages/priests to pay lots of silver/gold for some of the better leather armor

MrAngryFace

« Reply #384 on: February 05, 2007, 12:25:32 AM »
really you make better money early mid game with just raw materials. The actualy creation trades dont become money makers till late game when your skill is high enough to make stuff people actually want.

PD: Just do a search on AH for bronze bars and undersell everyone by say..10 silver. You can chance pricing with them but then it REALLY depends on demand.
o_0

etiolate

« Reply #385 on: February 05, 2007, 03:22:49 AM »
The economy is a little slow and low on his server, so I'd say underprice.

My leatherowrking is 265. It's really good for me as a Druid and I have a lot of non-AH repeat customers.  That is, people who come to me to craft things for them.  Since people do the non-producing professions like mining and skinning, and then sell the materials on AH to make gold, they need someone to actually make their stuff eventually. I make money selling rogue/hunter gear and armor kits almost always sell on the AH. The blues rogue gear always sells. On older servers you can get 15g for Shadowskin gloves.  Before that you can sell Toughened Leather Gloves and Barbaric Bracers. Also, an Ally quest requires Hillmans cloak, so you can always sell those easily. One of the more pricey leatherworkign items is the Helm of Fire, which I just learned, but the materials are hard to get and expensive to buy. You can then turn around and sell it at a high price. I'm guessing maybe up to 50g.

Early items that sold for me:
armor kits
+agility gear
fletcher gloves

20-30s stuff that sells:
barbaric bracers
barbaric shoulderpads
Hillman's Cloak
Toughened Leather Gloves
Shadowskin Gloves
rogue sets(dark leather)
Green Whelp Armor(recipe is a drop, materials are in Swamp of Sorrrows, but this always sells and is great pvp gear)

I don't make and sell the +agility pants at this level much, because the Triprunner Dungarees from the Ally Gnomer quest are better than pretty much anything for many levels, so demand for rogue and hunter pants is low.

Right now anything i make of the Mail armor variety for hunters sells quickly. So the Scorpid sets work. I've outfitted most of the druids on my server, since I can make the Voodoo items and things like Wolfshead Helm.

etiolate

« Reply #386 on: February 05, 2007, 07:14:50 AM »
I was ready to strangle this dumbass hunter in wsg.  We're already up 2-0, both teams have the other's flag and we're trying to get ours back.  Horde are all by gy with the flag, they have a priest and I'm trying to get everyone to go as a group with the rogues and druids taking out priest then killing fc, but this Hunter keeps going WHO IS THE PRIEST WHERE IS THE PRIEST? I'm ilke, "the priest that is always standing right by the FC?" And then he asks me, the druid, to put a mark ont he priest.  Fucking idiot. I didn't even feel like telling him Hunter's Mark is a Hunter's only skill. Last I saw he ran in against the entire horde team by himself and got killed, he quit, then our rogue came in and did exactly what I was asking and we won.

whiteACID

• RAWR
« Reply #387 on: February 05, 2007, 08:38:25 AM »
I hate doing Arathi Basin with nubs. It pisses me off when we are up and then people just leave a base undefended because they want to get more kills ending in our loss.

but the horde win a majority of the time, it's good to be Horde
boo

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #388 on: February 05, 2007, 02:01:07 PM »
Finally got to the last boss in Gnomer and killed it. Unlike the previous times this time I joined a great group; the priest who I tried a Gnomer with a couple times previously was the group leader. We died around three times collectively but never had to deal with repops. There's actually a nice shortcut jump you can make which allows you to skip lots of needless trogg annoyances.

I finally got the pants I've been creaming over for three days; they're pretty awesome. :hyper

MrAngryFace

« Reply #389 on: February 05, 2007, 02:06:48 PM »
Im telling ya, Alliance sucks at Warsong and Arathi because they are better at raiding. This is why Alliance is better at Alterac. Raid gear. That will of course change now that raid gear < pvp gear lololol.

Too bad my latest character is alliance, ill have to try to deal :(
o_0

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #390 on: February 05, 2007, 06:14:23 PM »
Speaking of Arathi, I discovered it today

Mere minutes after taking that pic I went inside Stormgrade expecting it to be contested like Lakeshire, only to be killed by invisible rogue elites within seconds. :lol

I died around 3 times against the horde today. Shortly after entering Arathi I saw this lv29 undead warrior running around in circles so I chased him. I was pretty confident that I could own him and so I started building up rage/getting potions out. Then he disappeared behind this rock, and when I turned the corner OMG lv40 tauren warrior and a lv36 shaman. IT WAS A TRAP. I got killed rather quickly, and the lv29 warrior laughed at my corpse! >:(

I found him again later, and he decided to face me one on one. But he killed me wtf. I'm lv32 and I couldn't beat a lv29 warrior. My problem seems to be that I stand around too much, like I'm fighting NPCs

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #391 on: February 05, 2007, 06:24:20 PM »
he might also be twinked by his guild, but chances are you're just a NUB
duc

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #392 on: February 05, 2007, 06:38:20 PM »
 :(

I've maybe won one PVP match against a horde player, and that was kinda cheap because I delivered the finishing blow. In duels I rarely win either. I don't like PVP :-\

etiolate

« Reply #393 on: February 05, 2007, 09:58:34 PM »
I took PD on a pvp trip to Hammerfall.  I think I got him killed a lot, but the lad needed some HKs.

whiteACID

• RAWR
« Reply #394 on: February 05, 2007, 10:32:34 PM »
FUKKIN GEEZUS

I need some help.

I've deleted my level 17 night elf rogue. This is the third time I've deleted my night elf.

I just can't take it. I can't be satisfied with another character anymore... there's always something that makes me just want to quit. Is this because it's not dependant on my class or race, but because it's my second character? I don't know... but I just want another character. You know, to switch a bit now and then.

Never thought about deleting my paladin for even a split sec. Akanthus rox. :-[
roll a mage
boo

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #395 on: February 05, 2007, 11:46:41 PM »
I took PD on a pvp trip to Hammerfall.  I think I got him killed a lot, but the lad needed some HKs.

"A lot" is an understatement :lol :-*

We basically hung out towards the entrance to Hammerfall, picking on horde as they came and went. Eti was doing a good job with the healing imo but my low level made it harder. I just couldn't stay alive. At first I tried staying in defense stance but then I needed to use hamstring...so I changed to battle stance. Didn't work much.

At least I got an HK. After Eti left I was able to get two more with the help of a couple players; we got owned so many times though.

And I showcased my stupidity with Eti lol

Eti: So what's your honor rating for today?
Me: Let me check...hmm I guess that's -7
Eti: Actually that's probably a sign for approx. (~)
Me: ...I'm distinguished mentally-challenged

:-\

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #396 on: February 05, 2007, 11:52:17 PM »
I got 62 HK in Arathi the other night. Not a great night, but frost rooting and arcane spam = guaranteed 3rd place on the leaderboard.
duc

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #397 on: February 06, 2007, 12:41:13 AM »
I got to lv33 also :hyper

This is a very good area to solo/grind. I absolutely love everything about the area except the horde presense; reminds me of Hyrule Field lulz

I've made a lot of progress in my blacksmith/mining skills over the last three days, during which I've put huge emphasis on them. What are some areas with lots of minerals to mine? Redridge Mountains has a lot of copper mines as well as a few tin ones.

MrAngryFace

« Reply #398 on: February 06, 2007, 01:59:17 AM »
My GOD the PVP tonight was rancid until the last fight in warsong. Basically horde side for two rounds had 4 or even 5 rogues and a few priests, basically each rogue would ambush a second after the other one a warrior then they would all do eviscerate n shit. Didnt even have time to fight em. You could never tell where that many rogues were at any one time. I ended up following two mages around cause they cast a lot of arcane explosion.

And my god the twinks. Ive never seen a level 29 take so much damage or dish out as much. The third and last round was actually fair. Very few twinks, only TWO rogues, if that..Only ended up with 54hks for the night, only maybe 7-10 of those were killing blows. The first two rounds didnt allow for much fighting back at all, but the third round rocked. Kept getting in two-hander fights with this tauren warrior. It felt awesome, both of us in the tunnel just DUKEN' it out with damage numbers popping up all over.

Actually I think the biggest help in the third round were the healers that HEALED.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2007, 02:01:55 AM by MrAngryFace »
o_0

etiolate

« Reply #399 on: February 06, 2007, 05:28:37 AM »
Healing is the only way to be effective in the cool young dude levels as a non-cool young dude,  Heal your twinks so they outlast the others and pray to god their twinsk are too dumb to realize it.

I finally got enough honor for the damned fear trinket.  Now I have none left for my gear. Does it matter much if yuo go into the 50 bracket as a low 50 level? I want to level, but I want honor.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2007, 05:36:00 AM by etiolate »

MrAngryFace

« Reply #400 on: February 06, 2007, 09:16:00 AM »
yeah I need my god damned trinket, I just started pvping with my warrior and fuck if im not getting feared every 5 fuck seconds
o_0

whiteACID

• RAWR
« Reply #401 on: February 06, 2007, 01:30:30 PM »
Played the best game of my life in WSG last night. Capped 2 flags. Ran into the alliance base frost nova and blast waved everyone. Blinked out and popped a speed potion to get away from the hunter following me. Polymorphed a rogue mid-field, another blink and a frost nova to stop a warrior and a rogue near the tunnel of my base.
boo

whiteACID

• RAWR
« Reply #402 on: February 06, 2007, 01:34:27 PM »
I want to be the best pvp mage ever. I think I can do it, I'm pretty damn good.
boo

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #403 on: February 06, 2007, 02:07:40 PM »
I want to be the best pvp mage ever. I think I can do it, I'm pretty damn good.

MrAngryFace

« Reply #404 on: February 07, 2007, 02:01:17 AM »
Ok, I havent been a warrior long, so I wanna ask the ALL IMPORTANT QUESTION.

What in GODS name do I do against a ranged hunter? Is there anything? Aside from running away? Anyway 2 of my 4 bgs tonight were a lot of fun, but a couple of them were full of so many belf twinks with dumb wapanese names I wanted to barf. Im sorry but a level 29 pally should not be soaking 3 mages direct fire, thats dumb.
o_0

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #405 on: February 07, 2007, 02:06:01 AM »
When people attack me I bow and ask them to stop. It has worked.

MrAngryFace

« Reply #406 on: February 07, 2007, 02:07:56 AM »
haha, I dunno, battlegrounds are pretty nuts. They might not hear me over the belf rogues slicing into me.
o_0

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #407 on: February 07, 2007, 02:29:27 AM »
you can't ask them to stop since /say turns into gibberish between factions! nice try...nub!
duc

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #408 on: February 07, 2007, 02:30:35 AM »
I couldn't believe the twinking on that fuckin' belf pally. Me and two gnome mages were spammin' arcane missles/fireblast like mad and she shrugged it all off. LAME. I wound up just rooting and sheeping her, but then her friends arrived. BOO.
duc

etiolate

« Reply #409 on: February 07, 2007, 03:43:54 AM »
belf pallies are the worst

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #410 on: February 07, 2007, 05:10:10 AM »
you can't ask them to stop since /say turns into gibberish between factions! nice try...nub!

Bah they know what I mean. Usually I bow whenever I see a horde because I know I'll get owned. Today I saw a horde shaman getting owned by an ogre so I saved him, and then bowed. Later when I was in Boulder'gash or whatever I was fighting an ogre and he helped me a bit. Badass.

Ruzbah gave me the idea

MrAngryFace

« Reply #411 on: February 07, 2007, 09:55:00 AM »
dont be a pussy for the horde, kill em
o_0

whiteACID

• RAWR
« Reply #412 on: February 07, 2007, 10:33:50 AM »
Ok, I havent been a warrior long, so I wanna ask the ALL IMPORTANT QUESTION.

What in GODS name do I do against a ranged hunter? Is there anything? Aside from running away? Anyway 2 of my 4 bgs tonight were a lot of fun, but a couple of them were full of so many belf twinks with dumb wapanese names I wanted to barf. Im sorry but a level 29 pally should not be soaking 3 mages direct fire, thats dumb.
You have to keep hamstring and piercing howl on them. Intercept if they get the range on you, which they will do by feigning death and laying a freezing trap. Intimidating shout the pet, hamstring always on the hunter, piercing howl (fury spec only) if he gets off hamstring. If a hunter can't get away from you he will not be able to kill you.

Warriors are actually the hardest class for a hunter to beat, so if you are always losing to them then you sux lol
« Last Edit: February 07, 2007, 10:40:25 AM by whiteACID »
boo

whiteACID

• RAWR
« Reply #413 on: February 07, 2007, 10:35:28 AM »

Bah they know what I mean. Usually I bow whenever I see a horde because I know I'll get owned. Today I saw a horde shaman getting owned by an ogre so I saved him, and then bowed. Later when I was in Boulder'gash or whatever I was fighting an ogre and he helped me a bit. Badass.

Ruzbah gave me the idea

Wow you guys are pussies. My philosophy is that if they are flagged red then I kill it. If I happen to die then it just taught me how to play that class a little better.
boo

whiteACID

• RAWR
« Reply #414 on: February 07, 2007, 10:36:47 AM »
I couldn't believe the twinking on that fuckin' belf pally. Me and two gnome mages were spammin' arcane missles/fireblast like mad and she shrugged it all off. LAME. I wound up just rooting and sheeping her, but then her friends arrived. BOO.
Paladins are the hardest class for me, they have tons of armor and seem to have an infinite mana supply. and their fucking shields piss me off!
boo

MrAngryFace

« Reply #415 on: February 07, 2007, 10:51:33 AM »
When I ran Bloodpact my warlock in PVP I couldnt ever believe how many horde it took to down one alliance paladin. I suspect that a lot of alliance players moved to belf pallies for their crazy ass racial spells which makes them that much more annoying.

I also hate all those 'spits' and 'laughs' macros the idiots use when they attack you. I mean grow up.

WhiteAicd: Yeah ive learned the value of hamstring big time. It just seems like if I dont get the jump on a hunter with a flank im screwed. Its not like a caster of some sort vs a rogue, I mean a warrior vs ranged hunter the hunter in most cases will never be able to even touch the ranged hunter.

That being said maybe its better to just run and try to flank a minute or two later when they're distracted. They have speed, range, and a pet on their side tho :/

Additionally im talking RANGED hunters, not the weird melee hunters or the pet focused hunters. Im talking about the hunters with the range boost talent, the improved aspect of hawk, the improved concussive blast. At range they attack WITH RANGE, they dont get close enough for a hamstring.

If for some reason I can get close enough to hamstring I do, and ignore the pet cause well, wtf they absorb like 40% dmg vs their level half the time and have stupid resistances, no point in focusing on them almost ever. Handled hunters the same way as a lock except I had RANGE back then and all my wonderful DoTs.

SO if you cant give me better advice other than 'hamstring the guy yards away from you stunning you with a gajillion arrows' then maybe U sux lol. ;P
« Last Edit: February 07, 2007, 10:59:19 AM by MrAngryFace »
o_0

MrAngryFace

« Reply #416 on: February 07, 2007, 11:13:35 AM »
owned
o_0

whiteACID

• RAWR
« Reply #417 on: February 07, 2007, 11:44:57 AM »
When I ran Bloodpact my warlock in PVP I couldnt ever believe how many horde it took to down one alliance paladin. I suspect that a lot of alliance players moved to belf pallies for their crazy ass racial spells which makes them that much more annoying.

I also hate all those 'spits' and 'laughs' macros the idiots use when they attack you. I mean grow up.

WhiteAicd: Yeah ive learned the value of hamstring big time. It just seems like if I dont get the jump on a hunter with a flank im screwed. Its not like a caster of some sort vs a rogue, I mean a warrior vs ranged hunter the hunter in most cases will never be able to even touch the ranged hunter.

That being said maybe its better to just run and try to flank a minute or two later when they're distracted. They have speed, range, and a pet on their side tho :/

Additionally im talking RANGED hunters, not the weird melee hunters or the pet focused hunters. Im talking about the hunters with the range boost talent, the improved aspect of hawk, the improved concussive blast. At range they attack WITH RANGE, they dont get close enough for a hamstring.

If for some reason I can get close enough to hamstring I do, and ignore the pet cause well, wtf they absorb like 40% dmg vs their level half the time and have stupid resistances, no point in focusing on them almost ever. Handled hunters the same way as a lock except I had RANGE back then and all my wonderful DoTs.

SO if you cant give me better advice other than 'hamstring the guy yards away from you stunning you with a gajillion arrows' then maybe U sux lol. ;P
It's called intercept to get in their range. I played a hunter to level 60 and got to Marshall in pvp. It's much harder to get away from warriors than that. Unless you are just completely obvlivious to your surrounding and don't see the hunter sniping away at you until its to late. Always be aware of your surrounding, when you see a hunter start moving towards them, there are other tricks too.
boo

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #418 on: February 07, 2007, 11:59:38 AM »
Last night I was killed about 5 times in a row by this lv40 horde druid. A bunch of horde were right outside Refuge Pointee and none of the aliance wanted to help. So basically me and this lv31 hunter kept trying to ward them off. Finanally the horde killed us again and invaded RP. They killed a lot of guards before being driven back by a few players.

I spend most of my playing time in defense stance, but when PVP that doesn't seem to be a good idea. You gotta hamstring people or they'll walk all over you. Sundering armor is also a good idea

whiteACID

• RAWR
« Reply #419 on: February 07, 2007, 12:02:37 PM »
I'll ask Megafoo what else you can do to fight hunters. We both leveled a hunter and warrior together to 60 and did mad pvp with them. He's actually pretty damn good.
boo