Author Topic: Adventures of GOINIO: WoW  (Read 191231 times)

MrAngryFace

• I have the most sensible car on The Bore
Re: Adventures of GOINIO: WoW
« Reply #600 on: February 21, 2007, 05:29:44 PM »
well the second pic does look better, its just I run everything maxed on my PC through a LCD with DVI so im a snob.
o_0

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
« Reply #601 on: February 21, 2007, 05:30:49 PM »
well the second pic does look better, its just I run everything maxed on my PC through a LCD with DVI so im a snob.

im using an old CRT monitor :(
UNF

MrAngryFace

« Reply #602 on: February 21, 2007, 05:32:08 PM »
:(
o_0

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
« Reply #603 on: February 21, 2007, 06:02:59 PM »
CRTs are a lot better than LCDs for gaming so it's all good. But why don't you have the glow effect? Your card should support it... WoW looks average without the glow.

its too fucking bright with the glow
UNF

MrAngryFace

« Reply #604 on: February 21, 2007, 06:03:33 PM »
I dunno my LCD has an insane response time, I dont know what youre talking about.
o_0

whiteACID

• RAWR
« Reply #605 on: February 21, 2007, 06:53:12 PM »
boo

« Reply #606 on: February 21, 2007, 07:03:24 PM »
 :lol

:-*
haa

whiteACID

• RAWR
« Reply #607 on: February 21, 2007, 07:04:52 PM »
you like that shit don't you?
« Last Edit: February 21, 2007, 07:06:35 PM by whiteACID »
boo

« Reply #608 on: February 21, 2007, 07:08:53 PM »
Shit baby, you just stomped all the yards you ran into.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
I'm actually a pretty big PVP vid nerd :shh
[close]
haa

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
« Reply #609 on: February 21, 2007, 09:23:47 PM »
MY first pvp video!!!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-869327217114485296

let the bodies hit the floor? is that a joke?!?! also, wtf man, i can't see shit it's so blurry. I give you an F
UNF

whiteACID

• RAWR
« Reply #610 on: February 21, 2007, 09:47:47 PM »
MY first pvp video!!!

let the bodies hit the floor? is that a joke?!?! also, wtf man, i can't see shit it's so blurry. I give you an F
ya its a joke dumbass, have you EVER seen a pvp video? they are all blurry as shit
boo

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #611 on: February 21, 2007, 11:53:40 PM »
you wuz makin' that frost mage do all the work! BET HE DIDN'T GET HALF THE HKs THE POOR BASTARD
duc

whiteACID

• RAWR
« Reply #612 on: February 21, 2007, 11:58:32 PM »
you wuz makin' that frost mage do all the work! BET HE DIDN'T GET HALF THE HKs THE POOR BASTARD
that was Megafoo  :lol
boo

Megafoo

« Reply #613 on: February 22, 2007, 12:03:58 AM »
i speced fire today, dinged 48, got my jewelcrafting to 260 and made me one of these. http://www.thottbot.com/?i=54294

finally critting over 1000 :)
Rag

MrAngryFace

« Reply #614 on: February 22, 2007, 02:49:55 AM »
Nice, I picked up my new weapon today. Switched from sword to two-hand mace. I kept the sword tho cause its faster and the dps difference while significant, may lose out to more opportunities to crit. Its about a half second slower so its not a big issue, but this new weapon is pure novelty and omg the crits from this weapon make me teh happy:

o_0

MrAngryFace

« Reply #615 on: February 22, 2007, 02:51:03 AM »
I dunno why but wow textures never look good in the character select menu. Sorry BM :-(
o_0

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
« Reply #616 on: February 22, 2007, 03:05:23 AM »
MY first pvp video!!!

ya its a joke dumbass, have you EVER seen a pvp video? they are all blurry as shit

listen, biotch. I have seen a lot of pvp videos and most of them aren't recorded at 2x1 resolution so suck it
UNF

whiteACID

• RAWR
« Reply #617 on: February 22, 2007, 03:19:45 AM »
My video was recorded in 1280x1024 and was compressed to wmv in 640x480. If it's blurry to your garbage eyes it's because i'm still figuring how to best compress my videos, it's called LEARNING cockfag
boo

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
« Reply #618 on: February 22, 2007, 09:41:21 AM »
lol yer fun to argue with.
UNF

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
« Reply #619 on: February 22, 2007, 11:14:57 AM »
sorry whiteACID. i was just messing around.
UNF

whiteACID

• RAWR
« Reply #620 on: February 22, 2007, 12:28:21 PM »
so was I, friends still?
boo

Megafoo

« Reply #621 on: February 22, 2007, 09:50:37 PM »
here's some more pvp action i recorded. Video Editing was done in Sony Vegas Video 7.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6K-ffqUY1E
Rag

etiolate

« Reply #622 on: February 23, 2007, 04:45:58 AM »
you guys use a fuckload of mods

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #623 on: February 23, 2007, 09:13:21 PM »
everyone and their mother is a female blood elf pally, warlock, or rogue.
duc

etiolate

« Reply #624 on: February 23, 2007, 10:33:10 PM »
if its belf, it is common

I need to decide what to make my dranei.  I decided against priest, because I don't want to make another healer.  So I'm thinking Shammy or Hunter.

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #625 on: February 23, 2007, 10:33:59 PM »
90% of drainies are shammies. go for mage or warrior!
duc

etiolate

« Reply #626 on: February 23, 2007, 10:37:44 PM »
On my server, most of the dranei are pallies still. Paladins outnumber shaman 4-1 for dranei. A dranei mage might be hawt.

It's hard to resist the dranei totems though.  It's like dropping little rocketships.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2007, 10:44:58 PM by etiolate »

MrAngryFace

« Reply #627 on: February 24, 2007, 12:26:46 AM »
o_0

MrAngryFace

« Reply #628 on: February 24, 2007, 02:23:12 AM »
OK, i've had a few days with 'The Shoveler'. I wisely kept 'Combatant Claymore' around just in case this rather expensive test run of two handed maces didnt work out.

It didnt work out, there's just too many problems with two-handed maces and an arms build, at least at this level. For one, despite the DPS gain from The Shoveler over Combatant Claymore, the extra half second between hits actually mitigates much of this power. Sure the crits hit harder, but they hit less often, and the extra damage I get in the crit is about 100 over what I get from the combatant claymore.

That's not the only problem. As a two-handed arms warrior im pretty dependant on critical burst damage, and one of the best way to get yer foot in the door that way is spamstring, and this technique really only works with a weapon under 3 seconds unless maybe youre fury. Reason being with a REALLY slow weapon in arms, even with anger management you just dont generate the rage needed to spamstring fast enough to force dodges or the rage required to follow-up with improved overpower.

Then there's the argument that the speed of slow weapons can be artifically boosted with the Slam skill, but there's a lot of drawbacks to that. First off the rage issue, as mentioned above, in fact thats probably the biggest issue. Run into a fight, do your opening shit, then expect 15 rage to pop up quickly from a weapon thats hitting so fucking slow, then you blow the 15 rage on Slam only to get a 1.5 second attack thats actually less powerful than your heroic strike, generates no threat, and requires you to stand completely still till it goes off.

The claymore on the other hand rests at 2.9 per second, and the result is much faster rage generation, I NEVER need to use the expensive talents like heroic strike or slam because normal hits are hitting often enough and dodge is being forced for some still impressive improved overpowers. Hell, I crit normal hits more often because of the speed increase.

I'd also like to add that to anyone who thinks spamstring is dumb since it doesnt do any damage, it CAN crit and cause deep wounds, nice for an Arms tree guy. Granted if Sunder Armor was cheap id spam that instead. I COULD spam rend for the same cost but I have a sneaking suspicion based off of lots of use that hamstring honestly forces dodge more often.

Im keeping The Shoveler for now because it was expensive and im planning to straddle the arms AND fury tree. Once rage is no longer completely dependant on my weapons damage output maybe ill switch to something heavier and a little slower. Using slam is so much work tho, the timing is too involved.

THATS MY TWO CENTS
o_0

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
« Reply #629 on: February 24, 2007, 02:26:21 AM »
they were quick to nerf druids.. fuckers!
UNF

MrAngryFace

« Reply #630 on: February 24, 2007, 02:28:28 AM »
Druids are getting nerfed? I know warriors are getting a buff to intercept/charge that lets them escape snares or something.
o_0

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
« Reply #631 on: February 24, 2007, 02:33:38 AM »
 The rage normalization equation has been adjusted to grant more rage.
The typical player should see an increase of 15% to 20% in their
rage generation.

The typical druid will lose a great deal of rage because a great deal of a druids rage came from crit on swipes. Expect roughly 40% of your current rage.
- "Savage Fury" no longer affects "Mangle (Bear)".
- "Savage Fury" no longer applies to "Maul" or "Swipe".
This is what kills the druid rage, adding the rage will help those protection warriors get rage, which is great for them. Imagine your rage as slightly better than a protection warriors because that is what we will now be getting as rage.

- "Dire Bear Form" now grants 25% increased stamina instead of 25%
increased health. In addition, the armor bonus has been reduced from
450% to 400%.
Kiss a few k hp goodbye.
Most druids will lose around 2k armor. The ones near the cap will lose about 5k armor. if you have decent gear you can probably just subtract about 3k from your current armor total.

- The multiplier on base weapon damage for "Mangle (Bear)" ability has
been changed from 130% to 100%. In addition, the bonus damage has
been reduced by the same ratio.
Subtract 33% from your current Mangles.

- The critical damage bonus on "Predatory Instincts" reduced from
3/6/9/12/15% to 2/4/6/8/10%.
Subtract 5% from your current crit totals (even cats). Also, subtract 38% from your current Mangles, thats your new total.

- "Improved Leader of the Pack" can no longer get critical heals.
so our less rage, less swipe bears get even less hp back, which was already nurfed by having less HP.

So in essence..
Druids lose
a ton of rage
a ton of HP
a ton of armor
a ton of damage
some hp regin on leader of the pack.

100% every single aspect of druids being a tank was nurfed. Good druids will still be good druids and bad ones will still be bad ones. Bottom line fact is, this was a huge nurf.
UNF

MrAngryFace

« Reply #632 on: February 24, 2007, 02:36:33 AM »
Druids were also completely OPed, being better healers than priests and better tanks than Warriors. IMO as long as Druids are where they were pre TBC things are ok with the world.

A class shouldnt make two other classes completely useless ;-)
o_0

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
« Reply #633 on: February 24, 2007, 02:39:05 AM »
Druids were also completely OPed, being better healers than priests and better tanks than Warriors. IMO as long as Druids are where they were pre TBC things are ok with the world.

A class shouldnt make two other classes completely useless ;-)

yes, i agree we were a little OP, however, you don't think this is a bit much?
UNF

MrAngryFace

« Reply #634 on: February 24, 2007, 02:41:05 AM »
a little OP? lol

I think the changes are big, I think the amount of changes goes against blizzards statement that they wouldn't be doing complete class reviews and I think Druids should get a free respec, but Warriors NEED to be Warriors or wtf are we? Feral druids as they were caused Warriors to be IGNORED in PVE for a role they were CREATED FOR.

I dont care if you guys are better than priests tho. I cant find a Holy Priest out there to heal me to save my fuckin life.

o_0

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
« Reply #635 on: February 24, 2007, 02:44:23 AM »
a little OP? lol

I think the changes are big, I think the amount of changes goes against blizzards statement that they wouldn't be doing complete class reviews and I think Druids should get a free respec, but Warriors NEED to be Warriors or wtf are we? Feral druids as they were caused Warriors to be IGNORED in PVE

well if this patch goes through, you definitely wont have to worry about it anymore. We will be as viable a tank as a hunter's pet. FYI, this makes us a worse tank then pre BC.
UNF

MrAngryFace

« Reply #636 on: February 24, 2007, 02:56:23 AM »
Well now Druids get to have the 'forum where everyone hates their class'.

Warriors were never on top, I dont know why they had to hit the very bottom at all. In the World of Rangecraft we have enough problems as it is.
o_0

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
« Reply #637 on: February 24, 2007, 03:01:00 AM »
This is why i quit my warrior. It's like a rollercoaster ride with them. Blizzard never balances them properly. It's either gimp or "OP".
UNF

MrAngryFace

« Reply #638 on: February 24, 2007, 03:03:08 AM »
Warriors are never OP they're just in the middle or the bottom ;-)
o_0

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
« Reply #639 on: February 24, 2007, 03:08:03 AM »
Warriors are never OP they're just in the middle or the bottom ;-)

thats why i put it in quotes. here's the thing. Warriors are completely dependent on gear. Pre-nerf, warriors were, i thought, pretty balanced. Then, higher level gear came out, and the whopping 1% of the warrior population became decked out and started making pvp videos of them owning everything. then the whining came, and blizzard, of course, caters to the whiners. the end.
UNF

MrAngryFace

« Reply #640 on: February 24, 2007, 03:11:04 AM »
Well then you have the frost mages two-three shotting warriors in Eye of the Storm apparently lol. Things are pretty fucked PVP wise. Blizzard has created a smokescreen saying they balance for the Group PVP not the 1v1 PVP which is hilarious cause balancing for Group PVP is way harder to balance since it depends on class popularity.
o_0

« Reply #641 on: February 24, 2007, 04:11:57 AM »
The only problem I had with warriors way back when was the way Sweeping Strikes worked.  All Blizzard had to do was fix that and shrug off all the whiners whining about how the gear made warriors unstoppable whirlwinds of carnage and mayhem.  Instead, they gave everyone a class that has the highest potential with the biggest crutch.

PVP itself has just gotten progressively worse.  It's definitely more casual now, which is both good and bad.  Good because, well, grinding out ranks was just fucking distinguished mentally-challenged with the way it worked before they instituted the "Honor Point purchasing" system.  Bad because these people ultimately dictate the way the game works now, and if you can't beat every single class in every single situation every single time, then there's obviously something wrong with the class that needs to be nerfed or buffed or whatever.  Even the Arena, where having or not having a paladin on your team virtually dictates the victory or loss of a match, has horrible, horrible balancing issues because there's no buffer zone to give certain players the edge they've always had over other players, like using the terrain or engineering.  It's just a who can blow their cooldowns faster and can crit more festival.
haa

etiolate

« Reply #642 on: February 25, 2007, 01:13:30 AM »
The rage normalization equation has been adjusted to grant more rage.
The typical player should see an increase of 15% to 20% in their
rage generation.

The typical druid will lose a great deal of rage because a great deal of a druids rage came from crit on swipes. Expect roughly 40% of your current rage.
- "Savage Fury" no longer affects "Mangle (Bear)".
- "Savage Fury" no longer applies to "Maul" or "Swipe".
This is what kills the druid rage, adding the rage will help those protection warriors get rage, which is great for them. Imagine your rage as slightly better than a protection warriors because that is what we will now be getting as rage.

- "Dire Bear Form" now grants 25% increased stamina instead of 25%
increased health. In addition, the armor bonus has been reduced from
450% to 400%.
Kiss a few k hp goodbye.
Most druids will lose around 2k armor. The ones near the cap will lose about 5k armor. if you have decent gear you can probably just subtract about 3k from your current armor total.

- The multiplier on base weapon damage for "Mangle (Bear)" ability has
been changed from 130% to 100%. In addition, the bonus damage has
been reduced by the same ratio.
Subtract 33% from your current Mangles.

- The critical damage bonus on "Predatory Instincts" reduced from
3/6/9/12/15% to 2/4/6/8/10%.
Subtract 5% from your current crit totals (even cats). Also, subtract 38% from your current Mangles, thats your new total.

- "Improved Leader of the Pack" can no longer get critical heals.
so our less rage, less swipe bears get even less hp back, which was already nurfed by having less HP.

So in essence..
Druids lose
a ton of rage
a ton of HP
a ton of armor
a ton of damage
some hp regin on leader of the pack.

100% every single aspect of druids being a tank was nurfed. Good druids will still be good druids and bad ones will still be bad ones. Bottom line fact is, this was a huge nurf.

jesus wtf

I was thinking of going feral because I had been tanking lately due to my increased health and armor, but now..

Blizzard is just pvp distinguished mentally-challenged.  All their pvp brain trust obviously went to GW. Just balance things and understand that balance is a flatline idea, not this stock market rise and crash viability thing they do, where certain classes destroy at levels and after certain updates, then become nothing later. Seriously.  WoW has only 9 classes and those 9 classes, in the end, all use the same three types of damage, aoe, direct damage and dot.  The only thing that changes between a hunter's sting and a Warlock's curse is the type and number.  So you already have all this similarity helping you balance... and yet you can't do it?
« Last Edit: February 25, 2007, 01:26:35 AM by etiolate »

MrAngryFace

« Reply #643 on: February 25, 2007, 01:23:15 AM »
Sorry druids, this is exactly what Warriors have been going through. Hope you enjoyed yer OPed feral form for a few weeks ;-)

Consequently I started a druid, pointers etiolate?
o_0

etiolate

« Reply #644 on: February 25, 2007, 01:53:34 AM »
Well they needed to do something to feral, but what they needed to do was drop the damage a bit, not the HP/Armor bonus.  A warrior will out aggro a bearform, so that is one advantage, if you make it so Warriors outdo damage wise, then you have an even tradeoff between a feral druid and a Warrior. Damage vs Extra Armor, and the reduced damage would balance out ferals in pvp, who can dps and heal, would then be moderate dps and heal. I just don't like the reduced armor and health. Plus, unless the druid has the nice middleground gear (wildheart, pvp sets, this new dreanic set) then they lose either a lof of mana or a lot of damage if they are in the wrong gear.  Feral gear = 2k mana for me. Caster gear = 30dps loss in damage as feral. I was fighting a frost mage and I either couldn't do enough damage or he could outlast me(duh) because of which gear I used.

As for starting a druid, its like other classes where you decide what type you want to be and then go with that. I like druid, because you need to know how to play every class and then adjust to the situation. I've made 3 druids, one to like lvl 20, one to 30 and now this 60.  For everyone, I invested at least 1 point into nature's grasp as a talent, even if I wasn't Balance.  It's just a handy little trick to have. Early on, you'll rely on casting spells and rooting enemies. Then soloing with bear, then soloing with cat. 

PvP wise, feral is/was nice. What I dod a lot is land the first hit in cat form, maybe stick my bleeds onto the target, shift out and heal if I need to, then go to bear form and finish them off. Moonkin spam is for runners/finishing someone off, but is mana costly. If you go far with the druid, you'll need two sets of armor,  Casting and Feral. Balance is kind of nice because then you can just rely on one set mostly, with int and +spell damage boosts. You will get asked to tank AND to heal eventually.  Even though I'm mostly rest, I've both tanked and healed ievery nstance from SM to BRD.

Also another talent I like, which I think they should put back in balance, is Omen of Clarity. It gives you a free skill use on proc, and is very useful in bear and catform, and nice in moonkin.  Pretty useless as a healer though.  Most of my soloing and pvp damage relies on two rest talents, Omen of Clarity procs and another that gives +10% damage in all forms.

Druid tanking you need to use your taunt, and when you lose aggro and they run, your bash and then retaunt.  Druid healing you rely on Healing over Time spells like rejuv and regrowth.  Early on, Healing touch is okay, but the 3 sec cast(with talent reduction that is, longer than that without the talent investment) is too long for important heals. Regrowth is like a healing touch split in half, so that plus rejuv and you can heal over various damages.  You still will use healing touch when you need emergency big heals, and I think it's rather lame Tree form can't use Healing Touch, but blah. Catform is just playing a rogue without vanish and saps. Shred = backstab, ferioucs bite = eviscerate, ravage = ambush.  But early on your cat skills are limited and you're one finishing move a dot.

Oh and of course, druids are the best flagrunners in WSG.  You invest in the feral speed boost and you can pwn the 20, 30 and maybe 40 brackets. You stealth in, grab flag, kitty/cheetah zoom across the map and then protect yourself in bear form.  You run in like a rogue, out like mr. speed boots and back home like a warrior. And all those dots you use to put on runners as a warlock? Well druid can hot right over them. Just get use to quickly shapeshifting to free yourself of movement slowing effects. SHapeshifting gets rid of every movement effect except a freeze trap or stun. So if a mage frost novas you, just shift out, if you have crippling poison on you, shift out, curse of exhaustion, shift out. Just don't overshift yourself out of mana.  Cheetah form is pretty cheap mana wise, so its easier to cheetah shift back and forth, but bear and cat get costly.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2007, 01:57:09 AM by etiolate »

MrAngryFace

« Reply #645 on: February 25, 2007, 02:22:33 AM »
Feral performance as it currently stands makes warriors useless in PVE, and combined with the druids already nuts healing abilities, makes them pretty cheesy in PVP.

Druids had a nerf coming.
o_0

cubicle47b

« Reply #646 on: February 25, 2007, 02:33:52 AM »
Bear form needed a serious damage nerf but Blizzard didn't make up for the damage loss with threat multipliers so druid tanks are going to be nearly as viable.  Fix that and druids are now fine.  Mangle + ILoTP crit heals + outlands gear was just absurd.  My friend would come out of fights with 5-6 mobs his level with full health.

etiolate

« Reply #647 on: February 25, 2007, 02:58:37 AM »
Yeah feral druids needed a nerf, I am just saying they didn't need to nerf everything about it, just the damage they did. Part of their survivalbility was critting + ilotp heals. Blizz just nerfed every aspect of feral without putting much thought into it.

MrAngryFace

« Reply #648 on: February 25, 2007, 03:20:12 AM »
Blizzard doesnt know how to nerf one broken thing. They know how to nerf a whole area that includes that thing, and then gasp when people freak out lol.
o_0

etiolate

« Reply #649 on: February 25, 2007, 09:33:36 AM »
I'm going to start spamming Guild Wars love gpp all over the place now because of this druid castration. 

MrAngryFace

« Reply #650 on: February 25, 2007, 11:26:03 AM »
real mature
o_0

« Reply #651 on: February 25, 2007, 05:08:45 PM »
Ferlol druids didn't need to be nerfed back to being an extra person to de-curse and run WSG flags  :lol

omgomg armr n stam n stuf is way op u fuks r asshols cuz u can tnk raid bosses n live lng tiem n shit

Like it's been said a million times before, all they needed was a damage nerf in bear form.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2007, 05:11:04 PM by Disposable White Guy »
haa

MrAngryFace

« Reply #652 on: February 25, 2007, 05:45:47 PM »
SOMEONE was a druid lol
o_0

« Reply #653 on: February 25, 2007, 06:21:31 PM »
No, but considering I started the game as an Alliance warlock, easily the most amfukt combo when the game released, I sympathize when classes become close to useless.

They're taking away the shadow priest crit healing thinger too, I think.  That kinda blows too.
haa

Fragamemnon

• Excel 2008 GOTY
  • Icon
« Reply #654 on: February 25, 2007, 06:33:00 PM »
Worst nerf Blizzard ever did was to Necromancers in D2!

That being said, I would hate having to manage the nerfs against priests, one of the two classes in the game (other being rogues) that seem to have a community existing solely of insane prima donnas.
hex

« Reply #655 on: February 25, 2007, 06:36:36 PM »
And how!
haa

MrAngryFace

« Reply #656 on: February 25, 2007, 06:43:12 PM »
Haha well im mostly teasing anyway. I just hang out in the WoW Warrior forums too much where in a day it went from Druids saying we needed a buff to them cursing us for being nerfed.

How did they THINK it was going to happen? Classes cant just get buffed into the infinite.

And also yes, the Necromancer situation in Diablo II was bad for most of its lifetime until they buffed poisons in that one patch so they did hilariously buffed damage.
o_0

« Reply #657 on: February 25, 2007, 07:05:37 PM »
Just like warlocks!

I think your problem is that you actually read the official class forums, where people go to blow off steam when their shit doesn't drop in The Molten Temple of Shadowed Time & Space Arboretum.  Like this one guy who posts here!
haa

MrAngryFace

« Reply #658 on: February 25, 2007, 08:31:36 PM »
theyre fun to read, and sometimes informative..that is if you can parse through the 'lrn2play' replies.
o_0

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
« Reply #659 on: February 26, 2007, 12:12:45 AM »
+10% resistance oh my!... worthless
UNF