Author Topic: Random talk thread: It just keeps happening  (Read 3367511 times)

who is ted danson?

• ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀✋💎✋🤬
Re: Random talk thread: It just keeps happening
« Reply #35820 on: April 12, 2022, 02:52:04 AM »
pls dont be dead SmokyDave  :'( :-\
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #35821 on: April 12, 2022, 10:02:47 AM »
Nooooo

I dont want a GhostyDave

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
« Reply #35822 on: April 12, 2022, 10:31:24 AM »
The man who shot up the nyc subway train matches the description of himu and its his neighborhood too
:O

SmokyDave

« Reply #35823 on: April 12, 2022, 10:47:24 AM »
Not dead!

I am a bit more shaken than I expected though. Turned out I'd bashed a bit more up than I realised, ribs and thighs and whatnot. Had a variety of bruises bloom over the last week. I haven't been posting much because work is mad busy and I lost a week at the worst possible time. Still trying to catch up. No long term effects from fall other than my front teeth now 'click' when I press the end of my nose. Shit's wild.

Also, my wife keeps trying to throw mad sex at me because she was the one that found me and I think it made her realise she'd miss me if I dropped dead. She also thinks I look hot because my nose is straightened out and my bruises are in the right places.

I see some hot knife chat above. You chaps are further along the game than me, I reckon. I've always just bought whatever I needed and only lately started taking a deeper interest. I'm all about QSP and SRM at the moment, so I'll catch up and contribute some ASAP*.

Really appreciate that you rag-tag band of miscreants were worried about me. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy.

Oh and Cronovore is absolutely right. I shouldn't have slept off a head injury, stupid move. I realised that when I woke up the next day. Got lucky this time...

*I've grabbed some knives from near my work desk in an effort to contribute a bit more. I'll stick 'em in a spoiler to avoid a long post:
spoiler (click to show/hide)

From top to bottom:

Opinel #12. Cheap, reliable, easy to work with. The hump at the end of the handle is there so that when it gets wet and the wood expands, you can 'tap' that hump and the blade drops enough to pull it out. It's called the 'Coup de Savoyard'. The #8 is the classic, but I'm a size queen.

QSP Phoenix. Mine is the OD Green G10 scales. D2 steel. Sharp enough to cut your thumb when carelessly closing and then later fuck up your face. No animosity though.

SRM 9225KB. I just love this knife. I'm a long-time mountain biker and something about this knife ticks all the same material fetishism boxes, even though there's no Ti. I dunno. I know my feelings toward this knife are irrational and unjustifiable, but I just can't fight them. It's a front flipper only which I'd ordinarily avoid entirely, but I just lust after this knife. It's never far from my hand.

Cold Steel Kiridashi. Box opener par excellence. I wish it had a flipper and a frame or liner lock, but I just keep coming back to it as the perfect little jobs knife.

M-Tech 'Jose Negron' Karambit. I wanted a folding Karambit, couldn't justify the cost of the CRKT Provoke, and this one came along at about £20. It's big, clumsy, and awkward, but fuck me if it ain't fun being a robot dinosaur.

I'm presently umming and aaahing over the Cold Steel AD-15, and the Demko AD20.5. I do like that Kizer Cyber very much, especially the Ti version. Oh to be less poor :(
[close]
« Last Edit: April 12, 2022, 01:20:27 PM by SmokyDave »

james

« Reply #35824 on: April 12, 2022, 08:37:14 PM »
The man who shot up the nyc subway train matches the description of himu and its his neighborhood too

They found his YouTube channel, how old is himu?

https://youtube.com/channel/UCtl9pjnppooRbj_YssCKxsA
« Last Edit: April 12, 2022, 08:42:16 PM by james »

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #35825 on: April 12, 2022, 10:49:55 PM »

They found his YouTube channel, how old is himu?

https://youtube.com/channel/UCtl9pjnppooRbj_YssCKxsA

:batman
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #35826 on: April 12, 2022, 11:25:56 PM »
Not dead!

I am a bit more shaken than I expected though. Turned out I'd bashed a bit more up than I realised, ribs and thighs and whatnot. Had a variety of bruises bloom over the last week. I haven't been posting much because work is mad busy and I lost a week at the worst possible time. Still trying to catch up. No long term effects from fall other than my front teeth now 'click' when I press the end of my nose. Shit's wild.

Also, my wife keeps trying to throw mad sex at me because she was the one that found me and I think it made her realise she'd miss me if I dropped dead. She also thinks I look hot because my nose is straightened out and my bruises are in the right places.

I see some hot knife chat above. You chaps are further along the game than me, I reckon. I've always just bought whatever I needed and only lately started taking a deeper interest. I'm all about QSP and SRM at the moment, so I'll catch up and contribute some ASAP*.

Really appreciate that you rag-tag band of miscreants were worried about me. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy.

Oh and Cronovore is absolutely right. I shouldn't have slept off a head injury, stupid move. I realised that when I woke up the next day. Got lucky this time...

:rejoice

*I've grabbed some knives from near my work desk in an effort to contribute a bit more. I'll stick 'em in a spoiler to avoid a long post:

From top to bottom:

Opinel #12. Cheap, reliable, easy to work with. The hump at the end of the handle is there so that when it gets wet and the wood expands, you can 'tap' that hump and the blade drops enough to pull it out. It's called the 'Coup de Savoyard'. The #8 is the classic, but I'm a size queen.

QSP Phoenix. Mine is the OD Green G10 scales. D2 steel. Sharp enough to cut your thumb when carelessly closing and then later fuck up your face. No animosity though.

SRM 9225KB. I just love this knife. I'm a long-time mountain biker and something about this knife ticks all the same material fetishism boxes, even though there's no Ti. I dunno. I know my feelings toward this knife are irrational and unjustifiable, but I just can't fight them. It's a front flipper only which I'd ordinarily avoid entirely, but I just lust after this knife. It's never far from my hand.

Cold Steel Kiridashi. Box opener par excellence. I wish it had a flipper and a frame or liner lock, but I just keep coming back to it as the perfect little jobs knife.

M-Tech 'Jose Negron' Karambit. I wanted a folding Karambit, couldn't justify the cost of the CRKT Provoke, and this one came along at about £20. It's big, clumsy, and awkward, but fuck me if it ain't fun being a robot dinosaur.

I'm presently umming and aaahing over the Cold Steel AD-15, and the Demko AD20.5. I do like that Kizer Cyber very much, especially the Ti version. Oh to be less poor :(
[close]

Lemme do the same! 

BTW, as it turns out, there is a budget version of the Kizer Cyberblade available- the Tyger K7.  Same knife, but with a G10 handle and a less expensive blade material, for $55.  That's $30-40 cheaper than the non-titanium version of the Kizer-branded ones and it feels like a much better product in comparison to the shitty micarta one I got from them. 

-Multiple Statgear Pocket Samurai knives- These are tiny little keychain knives that are very sharp and pretty high quality for the price.  All of them except for the gray one are liner locks and have pocket/belt clips.  The gray one is a slipjoint version with no clip.  The box under them is an Unbox Therapy-branded version that's black with a yellow blade and it comes with a little stand.  I don't think I've ever seen that dude use one on his channel. :doge

-Gerber Quadrant- Cheapo razor-like sheepsfoot blade.  Does not open smoothly, but has a unique design and is very flat/thin which I like.

-Gerber Armbar Slim Drive- Kinda doesn't count but kinda does?  It's a multi-tool but reminds me more of a Swiss Army Knife.  Has a blade, screwdriver (why I got it- it doesn't lock into place, though), and bottle opener.

-Keysmart Dapper 150 and 100- The same little cheap pocket knife in two sizes.  Wish the larger one had a clip or a keyring hole like the little one does.  Cuts open boxes pretty well.  Is basically a Swiss Army Knife blade in an aluminum handle.  For $16 it feels really premium.  I really like it for what it is.

-Kizer knives: Most of what I have and have picked up all of them very recently.  Am drawn to the different design and shape types and find that the action on these are all buttery smooth.  From left to right:
-Lieb G10- My current EDC and always in my pocket.  Has a small handle and stubbier blade, but it works great. Assisted opener type with a flipper on the back.
-Domin Mini G10- Thumb-stud type.  I also really like this one and may end up switching to it for EDC because these types of knives are supposed to be the safest ones to carry in your pocket.  The only knife I've tried where it felt like it would just open (and did, a bit, when I tested it) was the Civivi Exarch, however.
-Kizer Original Aluminum- Just got this one a few days ago.  Has a button lock to release the knife and fold it back closed, which is cool, but it isn't the smoothest and sometimes won't close all the way.  You can always just push it back closed, but this could be better.  Works well 95% of the time and might just need to be broken in, but did see similar complaints.  Youtubers were losing their shit over this and didn't mention it.
-Walnut G10- It's a cute little manual opener/slipjoint.  Very :uguu
-Mini Bay G10- Cute little knife part two.  Tt's a flipper, but slipjoint style.  The blade is tiny, but very sharp.  I love the handle design and aesthetic.  Would buy a larger version with a liner lock for sure if they ever make one.
-Cyberblade Titanium- I had to do it.  :lol Cost way too much, but I just love that design.  Used it to cut up and break down some big, thicker cardboard boxes and it worked perfectly.  Feels pretty safe to use.  Also has a glass breaker on the end of the handle.
-Tiger K7- Made by Kizer for them; it's the real budget version of the Cyberblade.  Interestingly, the little handle on the blade to help with opening it is on both sides on this version, whereas it's only on one side on the Kizer.  It also came in much more premium packaging.  Not this matters, but Kizer's packaging is shit.

-QSP Penguin- The Civivi KILLER.  I don't hate Civivi, but man, these things are just so much better than their knives and they cost less.  Best budget knives for sure.  I have one with a denim micarta handle and one with a G10 handle.  Saw that there is a titanium version with a better blade, but it's also $120.  You can buy like four of these things for that price.  Keep it budget!

Not quite done yet- have another Kizer on the way- the front-flipper Feist model.  I was very disappointed with the Civivi one, but I'll give Kizer's version a try and see it if feels safer:

I also stumbled on the Spyderco Dog Tag Gen 4 and instantly bought it.  Anything quirky and weird is gonna draw me in.

Finally, for some more keychain stuff, I found out that the James Elko, which is pretty pricey for what it is, is actually just some rebranded Chinese knife and you can get a super-cheap version that is the same from a UK company.  The Whitby Sprint- instead of $60-$70...it's $14.

[close]

Next up is to find a good tiny little keychain flashlight.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2022, 11:54:25 PM by bork »
ど助平

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #35827 on: April 13, 2022, 12:31:15 AM »
Not dead!

From top to bottom:

[close]

Welcome back from the nearly-dead. I'm responding so you know you're not Bruce Willis in the end of The Sixth Sense.

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #35828 on: April 13, 2022, 12:37:49 AM »
Fuck. You guys are going to make me take up a new collection habit, aren't you. At least knives are easy to store.
Spud

Polident Hive

« Reply #35829 on: April 13, 2022, 12:44:36 AM »
Always thought karambits needed the little loops at the end. The Raid 2 lied to me.

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #35830 on: April 13, 2022, 12:52:53 AM »
I have one knife because that's all you need

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #35831 on: April 13, 2022, 03:55:36 AM »
in honor of dave being alive I sliced the shit out of my thumb.

This shit hurts.

james

« Reply #35832 on: April 13, 2022, 10:54:37 AM »
Potentially Himu still at large. The useless fucks at NYPD sent out an emergency text this morning because they have no leads. Hes probably at his gfs house in Long island not having sex

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #35833 on: April 13, 2022, 01:26:34 PM »
Potentially Himu still at large. The useless fucks at NYPD sent out an emergency text this morning because they have no leads. Hes probably at his gfs house in Long island not having sex

OK, that's enough.
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #35834 on: April 13, 2022, 08:27:41 PM »
Kizer Feist is going back.  Feels like cheap crap.  Reminds me of that first micarta Cyberblade I got.  Almost like I got a bootleg or something.  :thinking  Gonna replace it with the Latt Vind Mini, which offers both front and regular flipper switches.

Fuck. You guys are going to make me take up a new collection habit, aren't you. At least knives are easy to store.

:phil
« Last Edit: April 13, 2022, 08:31:51 PM by bork »
ど助平

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #35835 on: April 18, 2022, 03:09:08 PM »
Filler is now taking a two week vacation for his recent behavior, in case anyone asks.

That sounds nice where's he going?

Must be someplace real nice since he’s not back yet  :nintex
Margs

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #35836 on: April 18, 2022, 03:40:27 PM »
he's exclusive to nintexland now ;)
(ice)

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #35837 on: April 18, 2022, 07:42:26 PM »
A young woman at my work was killed in a hit and run.  Only ever interacted with her a few times over slack but she seemed nice.

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #35838 on: April 19, 2022, 07:47:48 AM »
That’s gotta be a bit horrifying.

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #35839 on: April 19, 2022, 10:26:40 AM »
Ya, the whole thing makes me sad and intensely angry despite not really knowing her.  They haven't found the guy yet (found his car last night)

from news article

“(The driver) stopped, they got out, they looked at her and they got back in the car,” she said.

« Last Edit: April 19, 2022, 10:38:31 AM by Madrun Badrun »

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #35840 on: April 19, 2022, 12:59:52 PM »
Ya, the whole thing makes me sad and intensely angry despite not really knowing her.  They haven't found the guy yet (found his car last night)

from news article

“(The driver) stopped, they got out, they looked at her and they got back in the car,” she said.

That is horrible and I hope they catch that piece of shit.
ど助平

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #35841 on: April 22, 2022, 09:30:33 PM »
« Last Edit: October 12, 2022, 01:13:43 AM by team filler »

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #35842 on: April 22, 2022, 09:58:02 PM »

from news article

That is horrible and I hope they catch that piece of shit.

Caught him.

https://globalnews.ca/news/8772394/hit-and-run-toronto-king-spadina-erin-yoxall/

Turned out to be a Turkish mobster who just got out of prison

BIONIC

« Reply #35843 on: April 22, 2022, 10:10:55 PM »
Filler is now taking a two week vacation for his recent behavior, in case anyone asks.

That sounds nice where's he going?

Must be someplace real nice since he’s not back yet  :nintex
I came back for you, babe  :pimp

:bow :jeb :rejoice :klob :bow2

Now go like all of my posts you missed  :sistine
Margs

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #35844 on: April 22, 2022, 10:31:28 PM »
« Last Edit: October 12, 2022, 01:13:55 AM by team filler »

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #35845 on: April 22, 2022, 10:43:36 PM »
He didn't come back for me

:fbm

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #35846 on: April 22, 2022, 11:05:17 PM »
« Last Edit: October 12, 2022, 01:36:53 AM by team filler »

BIONIC

« Reply #35847 on: April 22, 2022, 11:30:44 PM »
Just waiting on Nintex‘s April Fools joke to be over  :nintex
Margs

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #35848 on: April 22, 2022, 11:48:50 PM »
Just waiting on Nintex‘s April Fools joke to be over  :nintex
Nintex is living his best life free from the oppression of the draconian bore mods.
Spud

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #35849 on: April 22, 2022, 11:51:01 PM »
« Last Edit: October 12, 2022, 01:36:27 AM by team filler »

BIONIC

« Reply #35850 on: April 23, 2022, 01:35:27 AM »
filler actually going back to like my posts  :dead

A real standup guy  :salute
Margs

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #35851 on: April 23, 2022, 08:34:48 AM »
« Last Edit: October 12, 2022, 01:12:36 AM by team filler »

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #35852 on: April 23, 2022, 10:26:28 AM »
I expect the same.

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #35853 on: April 29, 2022, 04:18:17 AM »
Seeing Rage Against The Machine with a friend in september in Belgium!!! Im pumped  8) 8) 8)
What

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #35854 on: May 03, 2022, 10:30:31 PM »
https://www.cbc.ca/news/science/meteorites-ingredients-life-1.6432333

All 5 building blocks of DNA, RNA found in meteorites from Canada, U.S., Australia

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #35855 on: May 03, 2022, 11:03:04 PM »
Protomolecule has arrived
Spud

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #35856 on: May 08, 2022, 02:42:51 PM »
A very loud woman at the store was telling her companion about how "a lot of people are getting into Facebook these days."

Don't know, sounds like it could be something big. Will have to keep a look out.

Bebpo

« Reply #35857 on: May 09, 2022, 09:31:40 PM »
Had surgery today. Still sore & bleeding :/

Least they could’ve done is give me some nice drugs for a few days lol

Boring old American Health System where they charge you an arm and a leg and you don’t even get to get high  :doge

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #35858 on: May 10, 2022, 05:57:50 PM »
I overcooked my turkey :(  6.3kg for 18$, was such a steal.

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #35859 on: May 10, 2022, 07:55:03 PM »
Make soup instead, and use the drippings and pan fond.

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #35860 on: May 10, 2022, 08:01:45 PM »
Ya, I was going to make half of it soup anyways, so it's not a total loss.  Just disappointed.  I forgot to wrap it in tin foil beforehand. 

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #35861 on: May 12, 2022, 11:09:38 AM »
My next-door neighbor died.  Fire and medical are here.  There had been a smell the last few days but I thought he was just away and left the garbage. 

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #35862 on: May 12, 2022, 11:12:21 AM »
My next-door neighbor died.  Fire and medical are here.  There had been a smell the last few days but I thought he was just away and left the garbage. 

They're literally a part of you now.

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #35863 on: May 12, 2022, 04:15:53 PM »
I'm feeling pretty guilty that I didn't contact the landlord about the smell.  I really didn't think that's how a dead person would smell.  Like it wouldn't have changed anything but it feels like something I should have been proactive about.  No one can find contact info for his sister or his work, and his parents died last year.  I would say he was late 30's early 40's.  Such a horrible situation. 

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #35864 on: May 12, 2022, 04:57:12 PM »
That's terrible, but don't blame yourself for not noticing. Especially if its something you don't expect like someone dying that young.
It's not like many of us know what the stench of a dead body smells like.

In my case someone was murdered by her ex next door and I didn't hear a peep (including the police and ambulances with sirens wailing) because I went to bed early that night.  :doge
I found out a day later when a co-worker texted a picture of my front door he had seen in the news. Another neighbour gave me the details about the terrible screams and everything.
What's even more dark is that she suspected it, so she recorded her own murder as evidence with her phone.

The police had already arrested her ex at the scene but they were sort of curious about my alibi that I had slept through everything on a saturday at ~11 PM - 1 AM when I was first asked.
Until they tried to wake me for some follow up questions at 8AM for 3 days and eventually gave up and decided to try on Sunday at 5PM when I left to visit my parents like I usually do.

"We knocked really loud on 3 different mornings, your car was there but you weren't home? Are you working night shifts?" :riot
"I'm sorry officer lady I literally sleep through fire alarms going of in my bedroom and apparently murders too" :trumps

On day 3 they send 2 guys with 'loud voices' to see if that would work.  :doge

I felt bad about not hearing anything because they were trying to get this guy on a pattern of abusive behaviour.
They needed to back up a few claims by another witness who talked about slamming doors and the screams and whatnot before the event but he had some psychological issues himself.
Because it was an early Saturday night most people weren't home. Fortunately his testimony held up in court and they found the recording on her phone.
🤴

james

« Reply #35865 on: May 13, 2022, 12:09:01 AM »
So we hired this girl who was scheduled to start Monday. Full time position, 40 hours a week, standard hours.

She emailed today at 11pm.

I am excited to be joining XXX this Monday. While I am going through orientation and getting settled in, I would like to bring to your notice two things.

Secondly, I got a hybrid position at (other job). The hours are only 28 hours per week and the task at hand is manageable with the (my job) hence I have accepted it. Since both are remote, I hope to be working on both jobs full-day and on days I need to be in the office in NYC, I will let you know according to the task at hand in hopes to accommodate any deadlines or meetings that could clash.

I believe this will be manageable and with the flexibility of remote-work I am confident that I can put in the hours for both on my own accord and with this knowledge, it would be easy for us to coordinate the workload. Kindly let me know if there are any questions.

YOU STUPID BITCH THATS NOT HOW JOBS WORK.

Going to rescind the fuck out of her job offer but I need to calm down first and do it tomorrow. You know what, Im going to wait until 5:30pm so she has no chance to try an negotiate.

ZOOOMERS FUUUUUCK YOUOOOOOOOO

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #35866 on: May 13, 2022, 12:28:04 AM »
Holy shit. These kids just have no fucking idea...
Spud

james

« Reply #35867 on: May 13, 2022, 12:37:53 AM »
Holy shit. These kids just have no fucking idea...

I hope the economy collapses entirely so these stupid ass kids get a fucking clue

(and by kids I mean shes like 25 or 26)

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #35868 on: May 13, 2022, 12:40:31 AM »
The cool kids call it Side hustles
🤴

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #35869 on: May 13, 2022, 12:55:28 AM »
The absolute cluelessness to think that is ok to just say, "Hey, so you know this full-time job you're giving me...well I'm actually going to be doing this other job at the same time and I'm expecting to get paid for both."
Spud

james

« Reply #35870 on: May 13, 2022, 12:57:40 AM »
The absolute cluelessness to think that is ok to just say, "Hey, so you know this full-time job you're giving me...well I'm actually going to be doing this other job at the same time and I'm expecting to get paid for both."

What is the thought process here

I hope to be working on both jobs full-day

Does she think that during work hours we're only giving her an hour of two of work? Does she not know what deadlines are? Does she not understand that in the age of zoom, there are fucking zoom meeting ALL DAY EVERY DAY?

We made it explicitly clear that even though we're remote, employees must work between 10am to 4pm, the only flexibility is if you work 8-4, 9-5, or 10-6.

who is ted danson?

• ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀✋💎✋🤬
« Reply #35871 on: May 13, 2022, 02:59:00 AM »
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #35872 on: May 13, 2022, 03:27:36 AM »

What is the thought process here

I hope to be working on both jobs full-day

Does she think that during work hours we're only giving her an hour of two of work? Does she not know what deadlines are? Does she not understand that in the age of zoom, there are fucking zoom meeting ALL DAY EVERY DAY?

We made it explicitly clear that even though we're remote, employees must work between 10am to 4pm, the only flexibility is if you work 8-4, 9-5, or 10-6.
Her thought process: "In my downtime from your job (for which I'm being paid a full-time wage), I'll be doing another job. Surely that's ok with you, the person who is paying me to do a full-time job?"
Spud

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #35873 on: May 13, 2022, 03:47:57 AM »
The general consensus among zoomers seems to be.
"I showed up, now I get paid. I didn't do enough?, well you should pay me more"  :hmph
🤴

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #35874 on: May 13, 2022, 07:38:29 AM »
You gotta admire her honesty and loyalty though.

Unrelated, I still hold in high regard my ex who let me know she could handle two boyfriends at once when we were dating.  I'm hosting their baby shower next week.

james

« Reply #35875 on: May 13, 2022, 04:39:25 PM »
Drafted a very curt, but very professional email. Had our director send it our on her account.

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #35876 on: May 13, 2022, 04:47:47 PM »
You gotta admire her honesty and loyalty though.

Unrelated, I still hold in high regard my ex who let me know she could handle two boyfriends at once when we were dating.  I'm hosting their baby shower next week.
Are you now her side piece?
Spud

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #35877 on: May 13, 2022, 04:51:55 PM »
I hold a piece of her heart gently if that's what you mean.

james

« Reply #35878 on: May 13, 2022, 04:56:24 PM »
She responded that shes willing to drop the other job to work for us.

Sorry kid, you're done.

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #35879 on: May 13, 2022, 04:59:22 PM »
How to self-select for liars in an attempt to select for people you think are smart.