Author Topic: The Official Psychoanalysis GAF Thread  (Read 5048141 times)

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story

pilonv1

• I love you just the way I am
« Last Edit: March 11, 2011, 04:40:50 AM by pilonv1 »
itm

Diunx

• Humble motherfucker with a big-ass dick
I'm gonna make an alt with my work mail but haven't decided if its gonna be a backup account or a joke one.
Drunk

Phoenix Dark

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=423946&page=2

Yacobod being a dumbass again.

I threw up in my mouth. Can't get into Master of Puppets anymore? Seriously? disgusting troll

Mupepe

• Icon
As I grew up i learned to appreciate classic Metallica more.  When I was in high school I always thought they were overrated and bland. 

Edit: Still overrated, but by no means bad. :rock

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
Mojo with the REAL TALK.
©ZH

Mupepe

• Icon
ASH TO ASH
DUST TO DUST
FADE TO BLACK
FORTUNE FAME
MIRROR VAIN
GONE INSANE
BUT THE MEMORY REMAINS
DA DADADA DA DA DA.  DA DA DA

yech.  I think I ignored them for so long because this was the first song I ever knew from them.

Phoenix Dark

I'd be curious to hear what older nerds thought of the Black Album when it came out. It's not like "hard rock" was necessarily a big thing before that album, and the album is pretty hard regardless. Sad But True is one of the hardest songs they've done.

Phoenix Dark

uh because the riffs blows people's heads off?

ManaByte

• I must hurry back to my comic book store, where I dispense the insults rather than absorb them.
CBG

ManaByte

• I must hurry back to my comic book store, where I dispense the insults rather than absorb them.
GT5 hivemind in defense mode:
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=424123

Shift 2 looks really good. The cockpit views in F3 and GT5 looked static by comparison.

Shift 1 (at least on the PC) blows away both F3 and GT5. No reason why Shift 2 shouldn't look better.

It's just that EVERY SINGLE thread made about Shift 2 on GAF immediately gets the GT5 hive in there trashing it.
CBG

Purple Filth

• This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions twists all our arms collectively, but if sweetness can win—and it can—then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend. Peace

Shift 2 looks really good. The cockpit views in F3 and GT5 looked static by comparison.

Shift 1 (at least on the PC) blows away both F3 and GT5. No reason why Shift 2 shouldn't look better.

It's just that EVERY SINGLE thread made about Shift 2 on GAF immediately gets the GT5 hive in there trashing it.

You actually expected different with it being a comparision thread.?

ManaByte

You actually expected different with it being a comparision thread.?

It happens in any Shift 2 thread.
CBG

Mupepe

• Icon
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=26435197&postcount=262

This guy is a fucking faggot and has the worst taste on GAF.

Himu

He's also black. A disgrace.
IYKYK

Mupepe

• Icon
Truly.  I hate him so much.

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
Meus Renaissance, Shanadeus, and Devolution are probably the most abrasive people at GAF OT recently.  I cringe every time I see a post made by them.
🍆🍆

Boogie

• The Smooth Canadian
  • Icon
Meus Renaissance, Shanadeus, and Devolution are probably the most abrasive people at GAF OT recently.  I cringe every time I see a post made by them.

I hadn't even noticed how much of a tool Shanandeus is until the past couple weeks, but agreed 100%.  He's so bad that even when I'm on the same side of an argument as he is, I feel like telling him to shut the fuck up.

Don't know that third guy tho.  Probably a good thing.
MMA

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer

I hadn't even noticed how much of a tool Shanandeus is until the past couple weeks, but agreed 100%.  He's so bad that even when I'm on the same side of an argument as he is, I feel like telling him to shut the fuck up.

I think Devolution is a woman.  He/She basically shows up in threads to call people misogynists.  That is pretty much all this person does.  Might be a troll due to the fact that this person is so one dimensional.
🍆🍆

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
I believe Shanadeus is a woman too

Ever since the "ban on site for woman jokes" it seems the fem-nazi's have been coming out the woodworks. I can understand arguing for your gender on things like blaming the rape victim and whatnot but saying women jokes in general perpetuate a culture of the raping of woman is Jesus christ.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2011, 09:53:11 PM by BlueTsunami »
:9

Himu

the way the people on that site treats women is fucking hilarious
IYKYK

Vizzys

• green hair connoisseur

I think Devolution is a woman.  He/She basically shows up in threads to call people misogynists.  That is pretty much all this person does.  Might be a troll due to the fact that this person is so one dimensional.

ive talked to devo on irc

its almost always about men being misogynists and white people having it easy or being racists
萌え~

Diunx

Sounds like a black lesbo.
Drunk

Rman

Anyone noticed how NSFW threads aren't locked at GAF anymore.  There's a huge, seductive women of the web thread and a boob thread that are going strong.

I wonder if Evilore just changed his mind on this or if he was deferring to Dragona when she was an admin.

ManaByte

Anyone noticed how NSFW threads aren't locked at GAF anymore.  There's a huge, seductive women of the web thread and a boob thread that are going strong.

I wonder if Evilore just changed his mind on this or if he was deferring to Dragona when she was an admin.

Probably was deferring to Dragona. People are throwing the word "cunt" around like nothing now and not being banned for it.
CBG

pilonv1

someone should make a thread with the title "cunt" and see what happens
itm

Sman

No, pre-op cheeseburger.

Shaka Khan

• Leather Jihadist

No, pre-op cheeseburger.

Any other time and I'd consider this a joke, but is he/she really lol? They're all over GAF these days, even EB has two of them!
Unzip

Shuri

Dragona has to be one of the shittiest mod i've ever seen on a forum. She smothered convos all the time.

Sman

Just a wild guess. Shanadeus was in that cheeseburger thread a lot.

Eric P

• I DESERVE the gold. I will GET the gold!
  • Icon
I'd be curious to hear what older nerds thought of the Black Album when it came out.

I bought it and liked it, but not enough to actually remember anything from it.

What was on that album?  "Enter Sandman?"  For me, it was definitely the end of my appreciation of Metallica as a band.  The last thing I bought from them (before all the vinyl remaster / re-releases of their earlier albums a few years ago).
Tonya

ManaByte

Ever since the "ban on site for woman jokes" it seems the fem-nazi's have been coming out the woodworks. I can understand arguing for your gender on things like blaming the rape victim and whatnot but saying women jokes in general perpetuate a culture of the raping of woman is Jesus christ.

No he's just a dumb early teen thinking he has better values than others.

So that's why he trolls every single religion thread on the board. They need to perma his ass.
CBG

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
Fucking Glen, man :lol
:9

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
 :lol
🍆🍆

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
AMC

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
 :kylielaff
©@©™

Robo

:greenshinobi
obo

Herr Mafflard

Still bitter :lol

Phoenix Dark

Someone find GS's picks and post them in that thread

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier
lmao that was hilarious :lol
USA

Diunx

Drunk

lennedsay

• Senior MILF
:greenshinobi x 1000!
(|)

Shaka Khan

• Leather Jihadist
Haha holy shit, Federwang must have cut that boy's psyche really deep!

Someone find GS's picks and post them in that thread

Yeah, the one with the two girls that was captioned "they're not pushing my hand away" lol.

PS: Glen still reads this forum and do these things to entertain us :heart
« Last Edit: March 13, 2011, 04:17:37 AM by Shah Rukh Khan »
Unzip

Phoenix Dark

someone do it, I can't find the pics/too lazy

Shaka Khan

• Leather Jihadist
I'd do it if I cared.
Unzip

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=26453958&postcount=320

Is that it?

PS: Glen still reads this forum and does these things to entertain us :heart

Yup. $20, dude. Really?
野球

Himu

:rofl chipopo
IYKYK

"how is a pudgy dude with down syndrome and 2 average looking asian girls creepy?"
野球

Purple Filth

• This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions twists all our arms collectively, but if sweetness can win—and it can—then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend. Peace

Phoenix Dark

The girl on the left is clearly taking his hand off her shoulder  :lol

pilonv1

someone fill me in on the joke because I don't get it :(
itm

Himu

that guy with the obama shirt is glen shinobi
IYKYK

Powerslave

green shinobi got all y'all by the balls  :cop

Phoenix Dark

He's truly one of the greatest EBers of all time

Powerslave

You mean great in the sense of creating unintended entertainment right?

And on that note, I'm still not sure if he was just trolling. The obvious answer would be no, but I still have hope :/

brob

• 8 diagram pole rider
I don't care if he was sincere or trolling, the man was a great source of entertainment. that's all. pour one out for his digital corpse.  :american

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
Glen Shinobi wasn't trolling.  He was just a kid with a humanities degree who had a head up his own ass because he thought he was a special snowflake.  He just couldn't deal that people weren't worshipful of his 140/160/90th percentile IQ and his amazing insights regarding narcotics and law enforcement.  I did think EB went too far a few times in trolling him but shit like this didn't help.
🍆🍆

Diunx

He was definitely trolling, I thought it was pretty blatant but still entertaining.
Drunk