Author Topic: Vita Thread  (Read 628729 times)

Shaka Khan

• Leather Jihadist
Re: Vita / PSP2 thread (US/Euro release: Feb 22)
« Reply #180 on: December 03, 2011, 04:06:15 AM »
With the PSP, were you able to have game content from different accounts at the same time after the grueling account switching process, or were you forced to use one region's content at a time?
« Last Edit: December 03, 2011, 04:36:11 AM by Shaka Khan »
Unzip

cool breeze

« Reply #181 on: December 03, 2011, 04:17:58 AM »
one region at a time

it's dumb

T-Short

• hooker strangler
« Reply #182 on: December 03, 2011, 06:22:10 AM »
http://andriasang.com/comz65/vita_developer_interview/

On Custom Memory Cards
Explained Shimada, The reason Sony didn't use general memory cards like SD Cards and instead opted for a custom memory card is because they wanted to make sure they could have something with an equal condition for everyone. Additionally, they were concerned with security.

Shimada also drew distinction about describing the cards as merely a device for saving games. They're "storage" for the Vita, and are used for patches, game data, download content and more.

ahuahuahuahua
地平線

MCD

• Fastest selling shit
« Reply #183 on: December 03, 2011, 06:24:14 AM »
I actually agree with them, not all SD cards are made equal so this will eliminate all the shit that comes with low quality ones.

But I don't agree with their prices.

Shaka Khan

• Leather Jihadist
Vita / PSP2 thread (US/Euro release: Feb 22)
« Reply #184 on: December 03, 2011, 06:41:23 AM »
The prices are definitely BS, and the security concerns are lulz-worthy, but I'll give them the "top/equal performance" argument. Something anyone who used a smartphone that supports external storage  can understand.

Having said that, the "performance" of said cards better be top of the line.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2011, 07:56:09 AM by Shaka Khan »
Unzip

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #185 on: December 03, 2011, 06:52:34 AM »

On Custom Memory Cards
Explained Shimada, The reason Sony didn't use general memory cards like SD Cards and instead opted for a custom memory card is because they wanted to make sure they could have something with an equal condition for everyone. Additionally, they were concerned with security.

Shimada also drew distinction about describing the cards as merely a device for saving games. They're "storage" for the Vita, and are used for patches, game data, download content and more.

ahuahuahuahua

i don't know if this is true but i heard a rumor that sony is using the same key for decrypting vita titles than the one they used for psp,and there is already a program for extracting the psvita firmware

so that comment about security is kinda funny :P
« Last Edit: December 03, 2011, 03:17:35 PM by magus »
<----

cool breeze

« Reply #186 on: December 03, 2011, 12:23:23 PM »
regardless, this thing is gonna get busted wide open.

regular PSP is awesome.  hacked PSP is fucking awesome.  I hope Sony makes us an easily exploitable PS2 emulator this time!

Don Flamenco

• FootDiFootDiFootDive
« Reply #187 on: December 03, 2011, 01:41:10 PM »

On Custom Memory Cards

ahuahuahuahua

right "additionally" 

"additionally," they wanted to make up for hardware losses with profit margins that will make Monster Cables blush

Don Flamenco

• FootDiFootDiFootDive
« Reply #188 on: December 03, 2011, 01:43:24 PM »
regardless, this thing is gonna get busted wide open.

regular PSP is awesome.  hacked PSP is fucking awesome.  I hope Sony makes us an easily exploitable PS2 emulator this time!

i dunno mang, if PS3 is any indication, there will be teams of people rushing to make a crack that requires purchasing some kind of hardware and other dudes who let internet nerd criticism get to them, then withhold their work, but still talk about how much they've accomplished.  which is a fair troll, they don't owe anyone anything, but it still means we get nothing.

Himu

« Reply #189 on: December 03, 2011, 01:45:06 PM »
to reply to posts made way back in september

Hydro Thunder > Wipeout HD
IYKYK

Bebpo

« Reply #190 on: December 03, 2011, 03:04:14 PM »
Realistically I don't see this being a huge issue.  More like a minor inconvenience.  You just keep the DLC for the games on your PS3 or on the store and then re-install them when you want to play a game from the other region.  "Factory defaults" doesn't mean anything going by the PSP and PS3.  It's not like it's going to format your drive and erase all your stuff.  PS3 says the same thing and it just means the settings are reset.  So it's inconvenient but not life-ending.  Also if it's like PS3/X360, then if you are playing Japanese game on a US account (disc-based) and you have Japanese DLC on the memory stick inserted, it'll recognize it and use it even if it's not linked with that specific account.  So you should still be able to play all your games from all regions on one account and get all the trophies on a single account.  Worse comes to worst you don't get to get screwed over by microtransactions with imported games, meh.

Real Talk though:  Out of the 121 PSP games I own, I have maybe a dozen US games and all the rest are JP.  I imagine the first 6 months I'll be annoyed switching back and forth while the Vita gets launch window US support, then when it dies in the US and everything dries up in a year it'll be like the PSP where it's entirely a JP machine for import JP games.  I haven't played a US PSP game in like 3 years.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2011, 03:06:45 PM by Bebpo »

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #191 on: December 04, 2011, 11:51:23 AM »
Gameinformer digital download pricing rumor:

Sony has hinted in the past that downloading games on the Vita will be a cheaper option than buying them off the shelves. The scuttlebutt from a recent Sony event is that the savings could be a dramatic 40 percent for ditching the box.

According to Thrifty Nerd, Vita games will be capped off at $39.99 at retail. Downloading a game at the same price would only cost around $23, however, saving you a pretty penny by going digital. Many gamers gasped at the Vita's spendy memory cards (4GB: $30, 8GB: $45, 16GB: $70, 32GB: $120), but these savings, if true, could soften that blow.

While this prospect is exciting for prospective Vita owners, keep your expectations low until we have official confirmation from Sony.

Will definitely download titles if this ends up being true.  Would be especially awesome for people who import...

With the PSP, were you able to have game content from different accounts at the same time after the grueling account switching process, or were you forced to use one region's content at a time?

one region at a time

it's dumb

This actually wouldn't have been a big deal, but to switch accounts you also have to be connected via wi-fi.  There were way too many times that I'd have my PSP in places without wireless access, so that wasn't gonna work...and hackers saved the day.

Real Talk though:  Out of the 121 PSP games I own, I have maybe a dozen US games and all the rest are JP.  I imagine the first 6 months I'll be annoyed switching back and forth while the Vita gets launch window US support, then when it dies in the US and everything dries up in a year it'll be like the PSP where it's entirely a JP machine for import JP games.  I haven't played a US PSP game in like 3 years.

Same here.  I'm still planning on using my U.S. account with the Vita, but I may just change over to my J-account and use that instead.  People are freaking out about this, but the only DLC that seems to be coming is rip-off Ridge Racer anyway.
ど助平

Shaka Khan

• Leather Jihadist
« Reply #192 on: December 04, 2011, 11:54:54 AM »
That Game Informer rumor is too good to be true.
Unzip

Himu

« Reply #193 on: December 04, 2011, 11:55:28 AM »
How big are the memory card units going to be? I'd settle for 32 gigs.
IYKYK

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #194 on: December 04, 2011, 12:04:34 PM »
That Game Informer rumor is too good to be true.

Yup, so take it with a grain of salt...however all they did was repost someone else's blog where the guy asked a Sony rep about it at an event.

How big are the memory card units going to be? I'd settle for 32 gigs.

32GB seems to be the biggest size for now...at $120.   :lol ::)
ど助平

Himu

« Reply #195 on: December 04, 2011, 12:11:01 PM »
jesus fuck
IYKYK

Rman

« Reply #196 on: December 04, 2011, 01:11:43 PM »
Gameinformer digital download pricing rumor:

Sony has hinted in the past that downloading games on the Vita will be a cheaper option than buying them off the shelves. The scuttlebutt from a recent Sony event is that the savings could be a dramatic 40 percent for ditching the box.

According to Thrifty Nerd, Vita games will be capped off at $39.99 at retail. Downloading a game at the same price would only cost around $23, however, saving you a pretty penny by going digital. Many gamers gasped at the Vita's spendy memory cards (4GB: $30, 8GB: $45, 16GB: $70, 32GB: $120), but these savings, if true, could soften that blow.

While this prospect is exciting for prospective Vita owners, keep your expectations low until we have official confirmation from Sony.

Will definitely download titles if this ends up being true.  Would be especially awesome for people who import...

one region at a time

it's dumb

This actually wouldn't have been a big deal, but to switch accounts you also have to be connected via wi-fi.  There were way too many times that I'd have my PSP in places without wireless access, so that wasn't gonna work...and hackers saved the day.

Same here.  I'm still planning on using my U.S. account with the Vita, but I may just change over to my J-account and use that instead.  People are freaking out about this, but the only DLC that seems to be coming is rip-off Ridge Racer anyway.

It'll be a pain if you buy PSN games on your US account and then want to play them later if you've switched regions.

I'm trying to go DD only so it sucks.  I'll probably do DD only for US and import physical copies, since they will cost more anyway, might as well go physical.  Not much an import gamer, though.

pilonv1

• I love you just the way I am
« Reply #197 on: December 04, 2011, 06:22:16 PM »
All of this is enough to be an issue to stop me getting one at launch. I'll let everyone else test it first.
itm

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #198 on: December 04, 2011, 06:31:30 PM »
All of this is enough to be an issue to stop me getting one at launch. I'll let everyone else test it first.

What is "all of this?"  And are you someone who imports?  Accounting switching is only going to have an effect on those who do and want to access DLC.  And that's assuming that DLC downloaded on one account wouldn't be compatible on the other.  Nobody knows.
ど助平

cool breeze

« Reply #199 on: December 04, 2011, 08:25:15 PM »
Actually, I saw a good/stupid point on gaf about that.  Sony is technically going backwards compared to the PS3, from late-2000s to around 2006.  3DS was a step up for Nintendo, from Xband 1994 to Dreamcast 2000 quality.  Basically, there were no expectations for the 3DS.  Anything is considered a positive in Nintendo's own little bubble.

no joke--I'd be excited if/when Nintendo finally has accounts.  I don't plan on buying anything from the wares or eshops until it happens.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2011, 08:26:51 PM by Linkzg »

AdmiralViscen

• Murdered in the digital realm
« Reply #200 on: December 04, 2011, 10:48:25 PM »
Vita is region-free.  Confirmed by NCS.   :)

I know, I know...I'm fucking insane.

I just pre-ordered a Japanese Vita+8GB memory card+UMvC3+Uncharted from P-A.

i know this is shocking but more bad/inconvenient news has come out about the vita

you can only have one psn account per vita.  if you want to change psn accounts, you have to reset the machine to factory defaults.

:lol :lol

AdmiralViscen

« Reply #201 on: December 04, 2011, 10:50:24 PM »

On Custom Memory Cards

Then put 4gb of inboard storage. It's fucking 2011

ahuahuahuahua

iconoclast

• レーダーマン
« Reply #202 on: December 06, 2011, 07:27:09 PM »
http://spong.com/feature/10110560/Interview-CAVE-Yukihiro-Masaki

Sounds like one of Cave's Vita games will be a port of Akai Katana Shin. Maybe it was a mistake though, he just kinda mentioned it like it was old news or something.

Will rebuy it if/when I get a Vita though. GOTY all years.

BiSH

Tasty

« Reply #203 on: December 06, 2011, 07:35:23 PM »

Jesus fuck this is why i hate people - on my twitter feed, the most people offended by this are.... 3DS/Nintendo fans.

Fuck me, do they know how the 3DS handles this? (hint: sand in furgena? Let me add cement and mix with my "lol, u r fugged" stick !)

These are usually reasonable people, is it lose-your-mind season?

I hit the roof pretty damn hard about the 3DS's region-lock.  Just like that, I'll learn to live with this, but I reserve the right to bitch about shitty things when I find out about them.

I'm not sure your idea of holding the industry to Nintendo's standards is something I can get behind, though.

Man 3DS region lock still pisses me off. I've never even imported any games  but it's like, there's no reason to have it. Other than battery life I'd say it's the 3DS's biggest flaw ATM.

iconoclast

• レーダーマン
« Reply #204 on: December 07, 2011, 12:44:10 PM »
http://spong.com/detail/editorial.jsp?eid=10110561&page=3

Quote from: Hideki Nomura
“For Akai Katana Shin on Vita, one of our goals is to reduce the number of buttons as much as possible. That’s one of the reasons we’re really focused on this twin stick aspect of the machine.”

Hopefully that will just be another arrange mode in addition to the real game. Otherwise, do not want. :yuck
BiSH

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #205 on: December 07, 2011, 01:12:24 PM »
Vita is region-free.  Confirmed by NCS.   :)

I know, I know...I'm fucking insane.

I just pre-ordered a Japanese Vita+8GB memory card+UMvC3+Uncharted from P-A.

i know this is shocking but more bad/inconvenient news has come out about the vita

you can only have one psn account per vita.  if you want to change psn accounts, you have to reset the machine to factory defaults.

:lol :lol

???
ど助平

cool breeze

« Reply #206 on: December 08, 2011, 12:28:12 PM »
http://www.wired.com/gamelife/2011/12/vita-accounts/

turns out it's memory card = account.  if you have multiple memory cards, you can have multiple accounts without resetting anything, since, technically, it's all saved to a memory card.  although you'll need to reenter settings per card, or something

so  ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

tl;dr -- Sony: "buy more memory cards"

Shaka Khan

• Leather Jihadist
« Reply #207 on: December 08, 2011, 01:03:31 PM »
Genius :lol

Master trolls :bow
Unzip

Diunx

• Humble motherfucker with a big-ass dick
« Reply #208 on: December 08, 2011, 02:21:16 PM »
I wish all life problems could be solved by buying overprice sony products.
Drunk

MCD

• Fastest selling shit
« Reply #209 on: December 08, 2011, 05:08:22 PM »
Having a job feels so good now.

Bebpo

« Reply #210 on: December 08, 2011, 05:25:26 PM »
so the problem can be solved by throwing money at it?

okay, i'm good again.

Yep. 

$30 for region-free.  I'm ok with that.  3DS should sell me a region-free plugin as well.

Don Flamenco

• FootDiFootDiFootDive
« Reply #211 on: December 08, 2011, 05:31:22 PM »
*insert list of Vita flaws* 

*commence thread of embarrassing passive aggression and outright accusations and tears and justification* 

pilonv1

• I love you just the way I am
« Reply #212 on: December 08, 2011, 06:43:42 PM »
I don't mind this news at all. At least they're encouraging region free gaming
itm

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #213 on: December 08, 2011, 07:28:35 PM »
so the problem can be solved by throwing money at it?

okay, i'm good again.

god bless you.
duc

Don Flamenco

• FootDiFootDiFootDive
« Reply #214 on: December 08, 2011, 09:59:46 PM »
better be some hot deals on memory cards at launch

AdmiralViscen

« Reply #215 on: December 08, 2011, 11:48:05 PM »
So without a memory card, not only will games not boot but you can't even log in to your psn ID?

Shaka Khan

• Leather Jihadist
Vita / PSP2 thread (US/Euro release: Feb 22)
« Reply #216 on: December 09, 2011, 04:23:29 AM »
So without a memory card, not only will games not boot but you can't even log in to your psn ID?

- Games that require memory sticks to save, and install Live Area files among other types of data will supposedly refuse to launch unless there's a memory stick (although the demo builds didn't have this restriction), others that save onto game sticks will launch w/o memory sticks.

- People who tried the Vita during the recent US tour were able to login to PSN on units that had no memory sticks, but perhaps it was possible due to those kits being, again, demos.
Unzip

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #217 on: December 13, 2011, 09:08:38 AM »
JBores, who's getting a Vita?  I know DCharlie is...that's a given.
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #218 on: December 13, 2011, 09:17:53 AM »
I'd like to ditch my Wii+games and maybe my Saturn+games, but don't know if I get that much for the former at least.  Would like to clear some shit out and also go nuts with the Vita library.
ど助平

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #219 on: December 13, 2011, 10:46:48 AM »
doesn't this thing launch in japan at the end of this week? i totaly didn't realize it until i saw an ads for the disgaea 3 port-a-lot
<----

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #220 on: December 13, 2011, 12:09:21 PM »
Wii+games - very little unless you have Rei or The Calling

Saturn - very little unless you have the shmups or Psychic Assassin Taromaru

I did quite well out of SNES. Seems the cash is now in FC and imported NES games - which , thank christ, i have a fuck ton of.

Well I meant locally, via Craigslist or maybe on the Neo-Geo.com selling forums...have had good luck there before.

doesn't this thing launch in japan at the end of this week? i totaly didn't realize it until i saw an ads for the disgaea 3 port-a-lot

Comes out Saturday I believe.  Monster Hunter 3G's release last week probably lost some Vita sales...Monster Hunter Portable 3 HD should have been made available.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2011, 12:10:52 PM by lyte edge »
ど助平

cool breeze

« Reply #221 on: December 13, 2011, 02:54:06 PM »
I'm buying one when it's released in America because there are games I actually want on it.  Honestly, if Gravity Daze and Shinobido 2 were on PS3, I wouldn't get a Vita.  Ok, that's a lie.  But it's not like the 3DS where my mindset was "I'll buy one eventually and the price won't drop" but then the price dropped like a week after I bought the first game I wanted for it.

the US launch of the vita is stupid, though.  I'm only getting shinobido and gravity daze, but I want Uncharted and five more, but there isn't enough time.

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #222 on: December 14, 2011, 08:58:32 AM »

would you guys believe me if i told you i have currently almost zero interess in vita,yet would gladly jump on the 3ds wagon?
<----

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #223 on: December 14, 2011, 09:42:34 AM »
would you guys believe me if i told you i have currently almost zero interess in vita,yet would gladly jump on the 3ds wagon?

Why?
ど助平

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #224 on: December 14, 2011, 10:04:15 AM »
well the only vita title announced so far which i'm interessed in would be little king story sequel (and maybe maybe maybe gravity daze and army corps of hell but only because square-enix dick is pretty deep in my ass) but the 3ds is getting kingdom hearts,that new game from keiji inafune,guild 01,that bravely default game...
like it feels like all the medium budget weirdo games and popular ip are going to land on 3ds
<----

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #225 on: December 14, 2011, 10:13:42 AM »
Vita I'm interested in Wipeout, that soundshapes game with Deadmau5 songs in it, Dragon's Crown, and LKS...

3DS I'm interested in Bravely Default and Mario 3D Land mainly.

Still gonna wait til the first redesign for both, though. Right now I gotta save for a new kitchen.
^_^

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #226 on: December 14, 2011, 01:15:12 PM »
Vita doesn't need a redesign (not that I don't expect to see one), but the 3DS is in dire need of one.  I've never used a handheld system that cramped and hurt my hands after use.

well the only vita title announced so far which i'm interessed in would be little king story sequel (and maybe maybe maybe gravity daze and army corps of hell but only because square-enix dick is pretty deep in my ass) but the 3ds is getting kingdom hearts,that new game from keiji inafune,guild 01,that bravely default game...
like it feels like all the medium budget weirdo games and popular ip are going to land on 3ds

Oh, JRPGs. 

:yuck

They'll get announced later on.
ど助平

Bebpo

« Reply #227 on: December 14, 2011, 03:15:14 PM »
Lyte, they already are announced.  Magus is just ignoring them.

Vita has plenty of wacky jappy, what are you talking about?

Vanillaware game
Shinobido 2
Gravity Daze
LKS
TALES OF
P4P
Ys IV remake
Zero no Kiseki Full Voice Edition
999 Sequel along with 3DS

And that's only around launch.  I play 80% wacky jappy games and Vita is where they are for me.  The only thing 3DS has that I'm looking forward to from J-devs is KH 3D & maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaybe Bravely Default (if it plays like 4WoL, no thanks).

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #228 on: December 14, 2011, 03:20:44 PM »
Dragon's Crown, Shinobido 2, and Gravity Daze are "wacky jappy weirdo games?"   ???
ど助平

Bebpo

« Reply #229 on: December 14, 2011, 03:24:16 PM »
Have you seen the art for DC?  Vanillaware games are definitely very Japan-feel.  Shinbido is totally a Japanese janky game.  And Gravity Daze features a cell-shaded loli in a bondage suit.
I rest my case.

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #230 on: December 14, 2011, 03:43:00 PM »
i totaly forgot about dragon's crown and that one is pretty cool but to be fair it's coming to ps3 too

TALES OF
P4P
Ys IV remake
Zero no Kiseki Full Voice Edition

eeeehhh tales of it's a remake up of a game which has a good 50% chance of never crossing japan,persona 4 is a port up of a game i don't care about and the other 2 are falcom games which i don't really care about

Shinobido 2

i never played shinobido... i tought it was pretty much supposed to be the same game as tenchu?

They'll get announced later on.

oh i'm sure of that,that's why i said "currently"
« Last Edit: December 14, 2011, 04:12:08 PM by magus »
<----

Bebpo

« Reply #231 on: December 14, 2011, 04:14:29 PM »
How can you play jrpgs and not be drooling slobbery fan of Falcom??

Some of the Ys games are the best a-rpgs ever made (Oath, Origin), LoH series is highly regarded as being an epic traditional rpg on par with Suikoden, and their side stuff like Xanadu Next and Gururumin is great.

One of the best rpg companies around.

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #232 on: December 14, 2011, 05:02:16 PM »
it's not like a lot of falcom stuff has crossed oversea to begin with,and sure i guess i enjoyed some of the ys games but they kinda sucks at the art and craft department and they makes game with super bland scenario

like i tried playing legend of heroes:trails in the sky on the psp and the fact that the game looks worse than most psx games added with the fact that it opens with "GO RESCUE THESE KIDS NPC!" coupled with the fact that the battle looked super slow totaly killed any interess i had in it... they make the kind of games where the villain is not an actual character but something like "THE DEMON LORD!"

so yeah i have zero interess over what falcom does
« Last Edit: December 14, 2011, 05:04:44 PM by magus »
<----

Cormacaroni

• Poster of the Forever
« Reply #233 on: December 14, 2011, 11:56:22 PM »
Just ordered a wifi Vita. Enthusiam is still pretty low, pump me up people!

vjj

Bebpo

« Reply #234 on: December 15, 2011, 12:09:18 AM »
I'm getting the 3G one in Feb.  I don't why I'm getting the 3G one, since I'm not planning on getting a 3G plan or using 3G, but it was the first that went up for pre-orders so I grabbed it.

Trent Dole

• the sharpest tool in the shed
« Reply #235 on: December 15, 2011, 12:41:07 AM »
If you think even 1/3 of the cool Jappy games on 3DS are coming stateside you're a damn fool.  ::)
Hi

Shaka Khan

• Leather Jihadist
« Reply #236 on: December 15, 2011, 05:46:01 PM »
Money can't solve everything after all.
Unzip

cool breeze

« Reply #237 on: December 15, 2011, 08:15:52 PM »
yep.  It has moved from "not that bad" to "that bad," or the original story of: one account, deal with it, get fuked.

Cormacaroni

• Poster of the Forever
« Reply #238 on: December 16, 2011, 04:11:17 AM »
J Bore, let us congregate at the Church of Vita tomorrow.

I won't get mine for a few days yet I think but would be fun to go check it out somewhere in town.  Somewhere that serves warm milk for DC obviously :teehee
vjj

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #239 on: December 16, 2011, 09:58:08 AM »
http://news.businessweek.com/article.asp?documentKey=1376-LW4UW86JTSE801-7912FEJUK0JPAU5PL1NO3FKMLP

“I like to play simple games with my smartphone because they are all free,” the Tokyo restaurant worker said.

:japancry

those japanese gets shiren the wanderer on their smartphone
but us? us get angry birds

japan fucking with me once again :fbm
<----