Author Topic: Pallando will return in "Never Say Never Again"  (Read 1256261 times)

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
Re: RELATIONSHIPS: The thread of your life tied into a neat knot with the 'other'
« Reply #720 on: September 21, 2011, 04:54:36 AM »
and freckles :hyper

she's half cuban and half welsh

That's probably the most awesomest combo ever. Lucky mo'fucka
:9

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
Re: RELATIONSHIPS: The thread of your life tied into a neat knot with the 'other'
« Reply #721 on: September 21, 2011, 09:07:40 AM »
This Dutch girl I liked told me once that I can never measure up to her dog  :'(

You should have just pooped on her, then she'd love you...
^_^

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #722 on: September 21, 2011, 10:32:26 AM »
I usually end up ending things with a "this is moving too fast!" thing, then looking back and realizing I was the one making it move fast.  :derp
:lol :lol

Shit that was me for a long time.  Too many times I felt suffocated only to realize later that it was me that pretty much told them that kind of behavior was ok.  But I always had a tendency to get bored really quickly so that definitely didn't help

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
« Reply #723 on: September 21, 2011, 01:13:00 PM »
Second date with Freckles was amazing, again. We went to this sushi place and I ate an Oyster shooter for the first time which was fucking gross and I'll never do it again.. anyway, After sushi we went to this bar and spent the rest of the night drinking, making out, and feeling each other up in a booth. It was pretty hot. Then after I walked her to my car she reached into my pants and was stroking mah dick. Though there was nobody around, thank god, but I think she gets off on public intimacy. We couldn't continue though because she had work early in the morning. Needless to say, I had the worst case of blue balls ever driving home.  :'(
UNF

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #724 on: September 21, 2011, 01:16:37 PM »
Did you touch her pussy this time?  Tell me you did, boy.

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
« Reply #725 on: September 21, 2011, 01:23:01 PM »
I did not, but it will happen on the 3rd date. She is coming over to my place on Thursday night.  :hyper
UNF

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #726 on: September 21, 2011, 01:50:10 PM »
:o  take pics, lots of pics!

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
« Reply #727 on: September 21, 2011, 03:49:08 PM »
hey, Mupepe, You'll appreciate this text she sent me. "I wish I was there to put my tongue all around u and taste you as u cum!"

this girl is freaky-deaky!  8)

My self confidence is at an all time high right now.
UNF

Positive Touch

• Woo Papa
« Reply #728 on: September 21, 2011, 03:53:23 PM »
just wait til she actually does it!!
pcp

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #729 on: September 21, 2011, 03:55:57 PM »
hey, Mupepe, You'll appreciate this text she sent me. "I wish I was there to put my tongue all around u and taste you as u cum!"

this girl is freaky-deaky!  8)

My self confidence is at an all time high right now.
:o :o :o

She's a keeper

BobFromPikeCreek

« Reply #730 on: September 21, 2011, 04:19:21 PM »
You better grab her fucking pussy this time.
zzzzz

Bebpo

« Reply #731 on: September 21, 2011, 04:47:48 PM »
Blackmage, you're at the best part of a new girl.  Enjoy fun times ahead :DDDDDDD

Still no word from tje brit if we're on for Sunday.

Foreveralone.jpg

How can you be foreveralone when you still have weaboo girl around?  Or did you break that one off completely?

Bebpo

« Reply #732 on: September 21, 2011, 04:55:58 PM »
That's the manly thing to do. 

:respectknuckles

Bebpo

« Reply #733 on: September 21, 2011, 05:23:54 PM »
It is, it's just hard to see at times

Bebpo

« Reply #734 on: September 22, 2011, 12:35:59 AM »
When I go to a bar with a guy friend they think were a gay couple, no joke.  Wtf

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
« Reply #735 on: September 22, 2011, 02:46:09 AM »
I own a Yankee one, I'm guessing thats not so cool eh Mets fan

Of course you do
AMC

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #736 on: September 22, 2011, 09:33:59 AM »

Of course you do

At least he doesn't have a Yanks tattoo like my ex.
^_^

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
« Reply #737 on: September 22, 2011, 02:00:01 PM »

Of course you do

Not a fan of the team, just the logo. I have a Dodgers one somewhere, and a Mets one when I was a kid. I also have Seattle Mariners underwear  :lol

AMC

Robo

« Reply #738 on: September 22, 2011, 02:04:32 PM »
leper Wrath, pls
obo

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
« Reply #739 on: September 22, 2011, 02:22:32 PM »
Fuck this looking for a real relationship garbage. Made plans to spend a weekend in Vermont with some chick.

Done.

real relationships :lol

spoiler (click to show/hide)
:'(
[close]
AMC

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #740 on: September 22, 2011, 02:23:59 PM »
what happened Mojo?  what did brit chick do?

hey CAJOLE!  I'm watching Seinfeld and it makes me think of you :heart

« Reply #741 on: September 22, 2011, 03:01:57 PM »

Of course you do

Not a fan of the team, just the logo. I have a Dodgers one somewhere, and a Mets one when I was a kid. I also have Seattle Mariners underwear  :lol

My wife wore a Mariners garter at our wedding. It's in my car now.
野球

Bebpo

« Reply #742 on: September 22, 2011, 03:47:49 PM »
Fuck this looking for a real relationship garbage. Made plans to spend a weekend in Vermont with some chick.

Done.

Sucks, but it sounds like you got this.

I wish my fallback was "got rejected, going to go spend a weekend with a different girl" instead of "got rejected, going to spend a weekend playing poker with guys and playing videogames"

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #743 on: September 22, 2011, 05:42:37 PM »

Done.

Ya'll gonna learnt he wonders of making syrup! Tapping trees and shit.
:9

Bebpo

« Reply #744 on: September 23, 2011, 02:32:56 AM »
Hey Blackmage, what's your profile on okc?

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #745 on: September 23, 2011, 09:37:21 AM »
Hey Blackmage, what's your profile on okc?

Is this the thread where we share OKC profiles?

...I need new pics for mine.
^_^

Bebpo

« Reply #746 on: September 23, 2011, 01:16:17 PM »
Nah, I was just curious to see BM's  :-[

So pretty sure british chick is done. Canceled my VT trip with other girl too. Probably would have just lead to drama.

Man, now I feel bad for jocking you about your smoothness.  Hope things pick up.

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
« Reply #747 on: September 23, 2011, 02:08:01 PM »
PM'd you Bebpo. :) I'm not making my profile public to everyone.
UNF

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
« Reply #748 on: September 23, 2011, 02:19:10 PM »
nevermind i removed it. I'm done with the site for now.
UNF

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
« Reply #749 on: September 23, 2011, 02:25:11 PM »
guys.. I think I'm starting to get more serious with this girl. It's only been a week but we've really connected and I've never met a girl like her before. :) I don't want to fuck this up so I disabled my okcupid account for now unless I absolutely know she's not the one after all.
UNF

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
« Reply #750 on: September 23, 2011, 02:52:14 PM »
Falling in to the same trap I did!

what makes you think its gonna end up the same way? Because you had one experience with a similar start? I'm looking for positive reinforcement here  :maf
UNF

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
« Reply #751 on: September 23, 2011, 02:58:52 PM »
you are already dead (alone)
AMC

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
« Reply #752 on: September 23, 2011, 03:09:38 PM »
Falling in to the same trap I did!

what makes you think its gonna end up the same way? Because you had one experience with a similar start? I'm looking for positive reinforcement here  :maf

It may not, but why put all your eggs in that basket?

It's not the same. I can always re enable my okcupid account. if it doesn't work out, I probably wouldn't feel like dating for a while anyway.
UNF

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #753 on: September 23, 2011, 03:18:59 PM »
Hey Debbie Downers.  No reason for him not to be optimistic.  Relationships blossom and fail everyday and they have no effect on the chances of others.  He's not running to marry this girl or writing her a crown of sonnets.  He's doing a-okay.

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
« Reply #754 on: September 23, 2011, 03:26:33 PM »
Thanks mups for understanding.  :)  I know fully well that she could just vanish out of the blue at this point, and it would hurt if she did, but I don't think putting my dating life on hold just for her is a bad thing, either. It will always be there when I need it again.
UNF

Bebpo

« Reply #755 on: September 23, 2011, 05:15:14 PM »
BM's got it going good

But oh man, I've encountered this situation THREE times and everytime it destroyed me and kept me from dating for a while.  1999, 2009, 2011.  Good luck man, I know the feeling and it feels GOOD and so I hope you do better than me.

lennedsay

• Senior MILF
« Reply #756 on: September 23, 2011, 07:23:46 PM »
Hey Debbie Downers.  No reason for him not to be optimistic.  Relationships blossom and fail everyday and they have no effect on the chances of others.  He's not running to marry this girl or writing her a crown of sonnets.  He's doing a-okay.

:bow

Listen to the happily married man on this one, boys.

Sometimes you just meet someone you click with. I can read my husband's mind and he can read mine. Been like that as long as I've known him. We'll have a full on convo from across the room with no words, just subtle looks or funny faces. We settled down pretty quickly, but why the hell not? I was down and knew he was down. Cherish that shit bro.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2011, 07:25:29 PM by lennedsay »
(|)

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
« Reply #757 on: September 23, 2011, 07:35:31 PM »

Mupepe is also divorced. :debbiedowner
AMC

lennedsay

• Senior MILF
« Reply #758 on: September 23, 2011, 07:36:29 PM »

Mupepe is also divorced. :debbiedowner

Exactly. Dude knows more about marriage than any of you fuckers.
(|)

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
« Reply #759 on: September 23, 2011, 08:25:41 PM »
thanks, lennedsay and david.  :-* I am happy right now about my situation, and none of these fuckers are gonna take that away from me.  :maf
UNF

MrAngryFace

• I have the most sensible car on The Bore
« Reply #760 on: September 23, 2011, 08:35:09 PM »
if youre enjoying yourself awesome
o_0

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #761 on: September 23, 2011, 08:41:01 PM »
Dunno bro, you know I got your back, being black actors and all. Don't rush things, definitely see what she's into/how she is/etc. It's a delicate dance. On one hand you don't want to rush, on the other hand you don't want to make it seem like you're hesitant.

have fun and hope for the best :bow

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
« Reply #762 on: September 23, 2011, 11:14:36 PM »
don't worry guys. I'll be ok whether it works out or not. I still got my homies!  :heart :heartbeat

I'm going to her place tomorrow night.  :hyper
UNF

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
« Reply #763 on: September 23, 2011, 11:30:19 PM »
I think that woman is terrible, but I'm just a guy on the internet. 

why are you a dick?  :'(
UNF

Bebpo

« Reply #764 on: September 24, 2011, 08:00:02 PM »
So I get this e-mail forwarded from my dad whose part of a yacht club that throws parties:

To: [my dad]
Sent: Friday, September 23, 2011 12:48 AM
Subject: Dock Party Wingman for your sons

Hey [my dad],

Matt and I have been working on having some very nice girls who
would be great prospective members come to the dock party this
Saturday.

I think we may have made a major miscalculation in the ratio of babes
to guys, because we only have hot chicks coming.

You should definitely have your sons come and bring their guy friends
who would like to meet nice girls and also be prospective members. I
think we will have at least 5 or 10 extra hot girls from 25 to 35
coming.

Please try not to drool on my deck.

[guy]

I find this really awkward when my dad e-mails me these things!

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #765 on: September 26, 2011, 11:02:47 AM »
don't worry guys. I'll be ok whether it works out or not. I still got my homies!  :heart :heartbeat

I'm going to her place tomorrow night.  :hyper

Hey, how did that date turn out? Did you hit it?

LAAAAAAAAAWL

Robo

« Reply #766 on: September 26, 2011, 11:07:59 AM »
 :lol  annihilated
obo

« Reply #767 on: September 26, 2011, 11:14:37 AM »
So I get this e-mail forwarded from my dad whose part of a yacht club that throws parties:

To: [my dad]
Sent: Friday, September 23, 2011 12:48 AM
Subject: Dock Party Wingman for your sons

Hey [my dad],

Matt and I have been working on having some very nice girls who
would be great prospective members come to the dock party this
Saturday.

I think we may have made a major miscalculation in the ratio of babes
to guys, because we only have hot chicks coming.

You should definitely have your sons come and bring their guy friends
who would like to meet nice girls and also be prospective members. I
think we will have at least 5 or 10 extra hot girls from 25 to 35
coming.

Please try not to drool on my deck.

[guy]

I find this really awkward when my dad e-mails me these things!

Your Dad is looking out for your dick.
野球

Barry Egan

• The neurotic is nailed to the cross of his fiction.
« Reply #768 on: September 26, 2011, 07:00:10 PM »
yea, I totally get the Jewish cliche of wealth mixed with unflappable neurosis, but it just seems so old hat nowadays. If I had my way 21st century Judaism would be all about razor sharp functionality and sexual assertiveness.  But than I look at my Jewish friends (and my family, and me) and it's the same old shit.  Bebpo is just a prime example of what hasn't changed in Western Jewish culture.

Bebpo

« Reply #769 on: September 26, 2011, 07:28:39 PM »
Bebpo makes me fucking sick.  He's just so ridiculously oblivious.  My life isn't bad by any means, but do you know how awesome it would be if I came from Bebpo's family's money?  Fucking yacht clubs and law school and 2-seat sports cars?  And he spends his time on weaboo shit and gundams and can't get laid to save his life.  Disgusting. 

Boo hoo hoo, cry me a river Mr. tall sexy army muscle man whose never had a problem getting laid in his life.

Money doesn't mean shit anymore.  In the 1800s/1900s, sure; having a decent income pretty much gave you high status like a movie star, but these days having a good job doesn't put you on different ground than someone who just makes enough to pay the rent on a tiny $300 a month apartment in the middle of bumfuck idaho.  Any girl who matters doesn't care about money at all.  What matters is simply confidence, height/body/face/looks, and your wit.  You don't need all three to stand out, but the more of that you have the better off you are in making a good impression.  Money doesn't effect any of that. 

Yeah I make a decent salary that pays my bills and I don't have to worry about if I can afford the gas to vegas and party for a weekend, yeah I don't have to worry about tipping when I get good service at a coffee shop, yeah I don't have to worry about if I can afford to go to a concert with a girl.  But you know what, I worked my fucking ass off for 2/3rds of my 30 years of life so far.  Instead of being out partying, getting high, and having sex on E at raves, I was sitting at home studying my ass off to overkill all my schoolwork and always be at the top of my classes.  I worked my ass off to get a scholarship for law school, worked my ass off to graduate with awards, worked my ass off the pass the bar (the hardest test in the country) on my first try and I work my ass off to get people's cases moved through the system and get them the money/remedies they deserve.  All this included breaking up with a girl because I didn't have time to deal with her and my school at the same time and then not dating because I didn't want to get into the same situation.  So yeah, I get paid fine and for the area I live in and the ridiculous prices of everything I probably make about the average salary and guess what I earned that shit and I continue to earn it every day I get shit done and make people's lives better.

I've lived an honest to goodness life to have an honest to goodness normal living including waking up, having coffee, going to work all day, coming home, cooking some meat, sitting back and watching a movie/playing a game, then going to sleep to wake up again and repeat the cycle five days a week.  My life isn't some crazy adventure of bear hunting in the wilderness every day, a waking up in a gutter not remembering the night before, or sailing across continents, but you know what, I don't need crazy in my life.  I'm fine with a standard enjoyable lifestyle of good food, good entertainment, and a job that I enjoy. 

If that doesn't draw women in, then so be it.  If women want some crazy exciting don juan, then they can go with him and have crazy shit adventures, and get pregnant at 21 or die in a desert or end up murdering each other.  Whatever, I don't need that crazy.  At some point I'll run into a normal person who likes BOOKS and talking about FILM DIRECTORS and who can appreciate me having my MAN TIME for hanging with my buddies playing videogames.  Then things will be like they are now, which is good, but just a little better thanks to some extra companionship.  But it'll happen when it happens.

For now I'm going to enjoy my life, so excuse me while I sip my starbucks and go play some Gundam game.

« Last Edit: September 26, 2011, 07:32:59 PM by Bebpo »

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #770 on: September 26, 2011, 07:57:52 PM »
Business eviscerated. What a meathead... enjoy your third world country fuckstavaganza.
fat

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #771 on: September 26, 2011, 08:32:38 PM »
Quote from: Bebpuu
At some point I'll run into a normalweeaboo person who likes BOOKSMANGA and talking about FILM DIRECTORSANIME SEIYUU and who can appreciate me having my MANMANCHILD TIME for hanging with my buddies playing videogames.

fixed for the record
duc

Bebpo

« Reply #772 on: September 26, 2011, 08:53:50 PM »
I still maintain that I am less weaboo than many on this forum!

Last night I played Fallout, read Clash of Kings and watched Arrested Development.  All non-weaboo  8)

spoiler (click to show/hide)
Also watched an ep of Sacred Seven  :'(
[close]

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
« Reply #773 on: September 26, 2011, 09:16:12 PM »
I've met him in person and Bebpo is a decent and good looking fellow. He'll get a girl eventually. Beleee dat.
UNF

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #774 on: September 26, 2011, 09:21:10 PM »
My only Bebpo worry is his self-admission that he likes drama in a relationship.

Bebpo

« Reply #775 on: September 26, 2011, 09:31:47 PM »
My only Bebpo worry is his self-admission that he likes drama in a relationship.

I was sort of lying to myself to give an excuse why I was still chasing this girl in LA that I really shouldn't have been chasing because my dick said yes yes yes.  Even though everyone said no no no.

Then I realized at some point that she was crazy like all of you told me and I was like "oh shit I dodged a bullet there"

BobFromPikeCreek

« Reply #776 on: September 26, 2011, 10:02:38 PM »
I wish I had Bebpo's work ethic.
zzzzz

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #777 on: September 26, 2011, 10:10:41 PM »
:bow Bebpo :bow2

Don't sweat the small stuff, Bebpo... I'm in the same boat as you right now, dude - going out on dates that go nowhere whilst juggling a new place. Just gotta hold your head up high.
^_^

Bebpo

« Reply #778 on: September 26, 2011, 11:19:45 PM »
Hey, thanks guys.  You're making me blush  :-[

Helps that I like my job.  Might be because it's still new and exciting, but everyday is unexpected stuff happens (law firms are like the most untypical businesses.  You get emergencies out of nowhere when people call up or fax something over at the last second and are all OH SHIT, WE DONE WAITED TILL THE LAST MINUTE AND FUCKED UP).  and you get a lot of stories out of it, though they are legal ones and rushing to record easements before pulling lis pendens don't sound all that exciting in a bar situation :P

But getting it under control and things accomplished daily gives a feel good high.  It's not like I'm just doing meaningless time wasting crap.  Sometimes I'm between stuff and just surf the web but when I'm doing work it's actually meaningful and that makes it really satisfying when I get it done.  Since I have about a dozen cases going simultaneously and all week there's various updates and in them it's a lot of multi-tasking and getting a half-dozen projects done per day in 5 min - 3 hour segments.  It's fun! And I don't want to go home until I've gotten the things things DONE that I want done for the day, so lately I've been pulling 11 hour days.  Getting in at 8am get out at 7pm and after a bite to eat, home at 8pm.  Reigns in my free time a bit.

Tonight after work I went to a sandwich shop to get a BLT and there was this tall cute short hair blond with hipster glasses and a bit of her hair dyed pink in line in front of me.  Totally my type.  I said hi and she said she was there with her bf who was up ahead ordering.  Another day, another day.

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
« Reply #779 on: September 27, 2011, 12:51:33 AM »
Bebpo makes me fucking sick.  He's just so ridiculously oblivious.  My life isn't bad by any means, but do you know how awesome it would be if I came from Bebpo's family's money?  Fucking yacht clubs and law school and 2-seat sports cars?  And he spends his time on weaboo shit and gundams and can't get laid to save his life.  Disgusting. 

Is your vacation not going well or something? Jesus, man.
AMC