Author Topic: Pallando will return in "Never Say Never Again"  (Read 1255496 times)

Mandark

• Icon
Now this is passive aggressive.

Female Mandark said she doesn't think we "would work that well," which is code for "you're a horrible human being, please die in a fire."

The teen is ignoring me after I refused to skype late last night.  ::)

I object vehemently to the bolded.

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
The female Mandark wouldn't date a gentile in the first place, lest she be consumed by esh.

Flannel Boy

• classic millennial sex pickle
  • Icon

Demi, nuke my account.

Thanks. 
« Last Edit: July 15, 2013, 11:45:57 PM by Flannel Boy »

Positive Touch

• Woo Papa
dont do it demi

make malek immortal
pcp

Flannel Boy

• Icon
winnipeg's a small, small place.  found that one out m'self.
Small and cold.

How smart could this girl be if she didn't want to date you, Malek?
harhar

That said, maybe I should date dumber women. Not including the teenager, the least educated woman I went on a date with spent three years at university.

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
I don't care if I'm looking for relationships/ass or not.  She's throwing it at you and if she's not ugly then why the fuck not?  But I guess I'm just a perv.
Nah, that's not being a perv thats pretty normal. The situation was too weird.

Is she black? South African muthafucka :pacspit

Get your dick wet dude, jesus. She's throwing it at you. It's not like you have to marry her afterwards.
She's coloured (think latina or google cape coloured). I've known this chick for years and nothing has ever happened till then, moment is past :lol

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday
Malek do you like yourself, like at all? I'm not trying to be mean but some guys give off mopey ass vibes that people just don't want to continue to humor.

Flannel Boy

• Icon
I must like myself a little; I haven't killed myself yet.

I don't mope on dates!

Michael Moaner

Could use some relationship (maybe even sex?) advice. Not entirely sure if I'm overreacting or what.

Backstory: Been dating this girl for a month now. Everything has been great - we probably spend way too much time together (4-5 times a week). Anyway, as far as sex goes - she's really shy/inexperienced. Only been with one other guy (her ex-husband, she's 24). Furthermore, she's asked me to take things really slow with her. Doesn't want to have sex anytime soon. Despite us having fairly open conversations about our tastes and habits etc.

Flash forward to tonight. We make out in bed for awhile. She's wearing nothing but her bra and panties. Bra comes off - I'm rubbing her through her panties. Things of that nature. That's about as far as it goes, though. In the car ride home - I playfully asked her if she had fun. Truthfully, I was trying to gauge whether or not it pushed her away.

So here's the main issue I'm having. At some point, I specifically asked her if she felt like I was satisfying her. I mean, hell - I'm pretty inexperienced as well, so I was also genuinely curious. Anyhow, she replied "if you have to ask and can't read my body language, then we have a problem". Which really took me back. Mainly because she said it in a really crass/cold tone. Now, I realize that taken literally - that could likely be a compliment. However, when I asked her to clarify, she wouldn't, and proceeded to ultimately say goodnight and just head to sleep. Which I thought was kind of fucked up. Who knows, maybe she's embarrassed? Am I overreacting bore?

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday
"if you have to ask and can't read my body language, then we have a problem"

Fuck her.

Not literally.

People like this are douchebags.

You don't really know her sexually well enough to make calls on what she's really into. People who refuse to openly tell you have some shit they need to work out.

Mandark

• Icon
Which I thought was kind of fucked up. Who knows, maybe she's embarrassed? Am I overreacting bore?

Nah, you're right.  Even if it's coming from her hangups about sex, it was fucked up on her part.  Wouldn't write her off as quick as Cowbell's saying.  Bring it up honestly but non-judgmentally and try to make her understand why you're concerned, that you want in general to have good communication, that you understand it could be awkward for her but that it's important, etc.

People will sometimes act shitty.  If you let her know it bothers you and she refuses to make an effort, then you've got serious problems.

Michael Moaner

"if you have to ask and can't read my body language, then we have a problem"

Fuck her.

Not literally.

People like this are douchebags.

You don't really know her sexually well enough to make calls on what she's really into. People who refuse to openly tell you have some shit they need to work out.

Nah, you're right.  Even if it's coming from her hangups about sex, it was fucked up on her part.  Wouldn't write her off as quick as Cowbell's saying.  Bring it up honestly but non-judgmentally and try to make her understand why you're concerned, that you want in general to have good communication, that you understand it could be awkward for her but that it's important, etc.

People will sometimes act shitty.  If you let her know it bothers you and she refuses to make an effort, then you've got serious problems.

Thanks, that was kind of my line of thinking as well. I mean, I really don't know her sexually at all. Furthermore, she seems to have a lot of baggage/issues with any intimacy. Therefore, I had assumed that by opening up a bit of dialogue, it would be easier for the both of us. However, all it seemed to do was piss her off and upset me in the process.

The tipping point, however, was the end of this entire conversation. Because a few minutes after making that comment - her phone lost signal. After which, she called me back and said nothing except for a very brief/rushed goodnight. Mind you, 20 minutes earlier in the car she said she wasn't tired at all, and I'm clearly bothered and upset at this point. It's as if she didn't even care at all. Ugh, feels bad man  :-\
« Last Edit: July 16, 2013, 04:30:40 AM by Michael Moaner »

Cerveza mas fina

• I don't care for Islam tbqh
  • filler
Best sex is when you know how the girl likes it  :pimp

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday
Thanks, that was kind of my line of thinking as well. I mean, I really don't know her sexually at all. Furthermore, she seems to have a lot of baggage/issues with any intimacy. Therefore, I had assumed that by opening up a bit of dialogue, it would be easier for the both of us. However, all it seemed to do was piss her off and upset me in the process.

The tipping point, however, was the end of this entire conversation. Because a few minutes after making that comment - her phone lost signal. After which, she called me back and said nothing except for a very brief/rushed goodnight. Mind you, 20 minutes earlier in the car she said she wasn't tired at all, and I'm clearly bothered and upset at this point. It's as if she didn't even care at all. Ugh, feels bad man  :-\

If you really like her make sure she realizes the whole point of asking is because

a) she's inexperienced and not verbally communicating much
b) YOU WANT TO PLEASURE HER

Emphasize the fuck out of (b), if she continues being an ass I wouldn't waste my effort unless she was really cool otherwise.

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
Best sex is when you know how the girl likes it  :pimp
This is so wrong you considerate fuck, [best sex]* is to get your own personal maximum pleasure out of it, roll over eat a peanut butter sammich, grab a smoke then catch a power nap.

Please dont try this in a relationship setting*

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday
A girl who is enjoying herself and knows how to fuck will do kegels on your dick. Ever felt that? Try getting that shit from a corpse.

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday
It's only ever fun for me if the girl is really into it. A girl just laying there doing nothing is basically me masturbating using a human being.

lmao. Dead fish syndrome. I couldn't do that. Plus I dunno how they are capable of it. I usually have to direct traffic in some way so I get off and it's not uncomfortable.

The Sceneman

• Did my wife send you?
Myself the girl I met on OKC have been going steady for like 3 months now. I taught her how to play Magic, which is pretty sweet

Mupepe

• Icon
ugh.  The "sex psychic theory" is fucking horrible.  "I shouldn't have to tell you"  Bullshit.  Know why I enjoy your blowjobs?  Because I tell you when you're doing something wrong.  Give me the same courtesy please.  You were a toothy bitch when I met you.

I really don't miss dating :p

Robo

A girl who wants the D is the girl you want to please.

Too real.
obo

Mupepe

• Icon
Share your moves, Awesome-O

hampster

I put all my points into dexterity.

GF uses "I'm tired"

It's Super Effective :'(
Zzz

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
I put all my points into dexterity.
Min-maxed DEX only? Eh. You need CON too for that endurance and at least enough STR to shift her around easily.  :larry

Phoenix Dark

The girl whose mom wanted her to set up a date with me came in today. Talked a bit to her when she first came in, and then later..

her: my mom said you wanted to go out with me lol
me:  :beli

I laughed it off and told her that wasn't true, and that her mom seemed rather eager to play match maker. She was like "so you don't want to go out..?" and I said well sure, I'd love to.

Got her number  :obama

but still SMH @ her mom

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday
You like the mom right? Just use this as a chance to get closer to her. Or is she married?

Phoenix Dark

Yup she's married. Would it be weird to invite them both to see Pacific Rim?

:shaq

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday

Yes but who cares they like you. Also married is kind of a bummer but the older I get the more I realize a bunch of people are married but not exclusive.

Mupepe

• Icon

Yes but who cares they like you. Also married is kind of a bummer but the older I get the more I realize a bunch of people are married but not exclusive.
hotwifing and swinging are bigger than ever

A girl who is enjoying herself and knows how to fuck will do kegels on your dick. Ever felt that? Try getting that shit from a corpse.

I'm much more interested in getting my wife off than myself.
野球

Mupepe

• Icon
Nah. Not interested in that kinda threesome. MMF is hotter

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday

I'm much more interested in getting my wife off than myself.

Kegels feel good for both people  ???

Bebpo

One thing I've noticed is that when you haven't had sex in a while (maybe it's just me, but I think this probably applies to most men), girls start looking more and more attractive when you're drinking...which is scary.

I don't want to stop drinking with my friends and having a good time, but I feel it's kind of distracting right now.  Trying to fight the urge to hit up a bar and hook up.  I'm not dating right now, been trying to get some rest after all the drama in my life happened a month ago.  Wanted a few months with no drama and just finding and doing things I love; self-improvement, before getting back into the dating scene more confident and interested in newer hobbies.  But when I have a beer or two or three I really start to feel like getting back into the dating scene.  It's tough.  I hate how men have this physiological drive to sleep with women and you're always having to fight that when it's been a while.  Especially if you are a beer connoisseur and like to drink once a week with friends to the point of being buzzed and that drive starts pushing at you when there's cool girls all around >:( 

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
One thing I've noticed is that when you haven't had sex in a while (maybe it's just me, but I think this probably applies to most men), girls start looking more and more attractive when you're drinking...which is scary.

BREAKING
AMC

Phoenix Dark

Bepbo it's like you're purposely deciding to play the dating game on hardcore mode.

Phoenix Dark

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
PD:  :clap
AMC

Barry Egan

• The neurotic is nailed to the cross of his fiction.
lock the thread.

Human Snorenado

• Stay out of Malibu, Lebowski
  • Icon
Flawless victory, PD.  Flawless victory.
yar

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
^_^

Mandark

• Icon

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️

chronovore

• relapsed dev
PD:

Flannel Boy

• Icon
x2

Reb

• Hon. Mr. Tired
brb

Cerveza mas fina

• filler
I remember when Bebpo got drunk once then posted he turned a girl down while drunk, then when he sobered up he realized it was a mistake.

Good to see he is coming around. Wish I could find that post.

Human Snorenado

• Icon
yar

Flannel Boy

• Icon
spoiler (click to show/hide)
The 18 year-old.
[close]

Human Snorenado

• Icon
ICON MALEK
BAN FLANNEL BOY
SOMEONE HAND 18 YR OLD GIRL A TOWEL TO CLEAN UP
yar

Bebpo

Congrats Malek!

:tauntaun

pilonv1

• I love you just the way I am
I got engaged today :interracial

Had a shit of a week at work (about 15mins from quitting) so it's been great to have something awesome happen
itm

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
*:likes: instead of actually posting congrats*
AMC

Cerveza mas fina

• filler
Why are people surprised that Malek got laid?

Polacks on this forum have a 100% laid to non laid ratio.

:usacry :auscry :swisscry :gbcry :cancry :chinacry :japancry :ussrcry

:umad

Had a shit of a week at work (about 15mins from quitting) so it's been great to have something awesome happen

Awesome dude, congrats!!!
« Last Edit: July 20, 2013, 02:03:41 PM by Premium Lager »

Bebpo

Awesome!!!

Congratulations :D

pilonv1

• I love you just the way I am
As far from Bebpo as possible (sorry Bebpo). We've been together for 5 years so I knew she'd say yes. I'd had the ring for months and was waiting for "the right time", but then after having a shitty week at work I realised that any time was the right time and if I kept waiting I'd never find "the right time". So it was almost spontaneous.
itm

Polari

• Hello darkness my old friend I come to talk to you again
As far from Bebpo as possible (sorry Bebpo). We've been together for 5 years so I knew she'd say yes. I'd had the ring for months and was waiting for "the right time", but then after having a shitty week at work I realised that any time was the right time and if I kept waiting I'd never find "the right time". So it was almost spontaneous.

I don't understand why people go to all these distinguished mentally-challenged lengths. It seems more romantic if it's just there and it's honest.

Polari

I guess what I mean is, do you really need anything else?

Mupepe

• Icon
I proposed while eating wing stop and watching tv

Barry Egan

• The neurotic is nailed to the cross of his fiction.
I proposed while eating wing stop and watching tv

take notes Bebpo: a glimpse in to easy mode.

Cerveza mas fina

• filler
I proposed numerous times while a bit tipsy  :-[

Then decided we should pick a ring and we did, then when we got it i proposed one more time :)

Polari

So I just went into one of my flatmate's rooms to reset the router and her diary was lying open beside it. I couldn't help but sneak a glance at the page and it was confessing her love for me. Oops.