Author Topic: Official *Consoles Are For Losers* thread  (Read 339085 times)

pilonv1

• I love you just the way I am
Re: Rumor:Next Xbox and PS4 to be shown at E3 2012
« Reply #60 on: January 11, 2012, 05:55:10 PM »
oh, i agree, but some company is going to have to release a win-based tablet that takes off in a huge way to establish a base "standard" spec for that to happen

Either that or they'll need to become basically disposable.
itm

maxy

• Sales Loser
« Reply #61 on: January 24, 2012, 07:23:35 AM »
Some rumors

http://semiaccurate.com/2012/01/18/xbox-nextxbox-720-chips-in-production/
http://www.fudzilla.com/processors/item/25619-oban-initial-product-run-is-real

It seems now that recent speculation that the new main System on a Chip (SoC) for the Next Xbox (or Xbox 720, if you like) began production is apparently accurate; the SoC did indeed start production in late December of 2011. Sources tell us that the code name for the chip is Oban, and it is being produced by both IBM and Global Foundries for Microsoft.

If speculation is correct, which our sources believe it is, the power behind the next Xbox will be a PowerPC CPU that is married to an ATI Southern Islands GPU, or modified 7000 series. Continued rumors of an x86 compatible CPU seem to be bunk, just based on where the chip is being fab’d.

This first run of these 32nm Oban chips will be destined for developer consoles, so any hope for a holiday console release in 2012 seems unrealistic, according to our sources, but an announcement perhaps before the end of the year might be possible. It would seem Microsoft’s strategy of getting it in 2013 is all but assured. We do think that the chips will be in production by the end of the year for consoles destined to be sold in 2013, which seems to agree with what others are saying.

There are still many unknowns, but those in the development community seem to be clued in at least a high level. From the shadows we hear whispers of expecting development kits as early as March, but more than likely April, if all goes well.

While we expect these development kits to shed some light on what Microsoft will be doing with the Next Xbox/720, it is very likely that we will see at least couple of revisions before everything is settled as they get closer to an actual production unit.

Two important things
-rumor about 10k waffers ordered by MS--tons of dev kits for sale
-dev kits in March,April

E3 or pre-E3 announcement is very possible,tons of dev kits floating around=massive leaks.
2013 launch--spring or fall
cat

Stoney Mason

• So Long and thanks for all the fish
« Reply #62 on: January 24, 2012, 05:51:39 PM »
The next Xbox will ship to retailers in late October or early November of next year with six times the processing power of the Xbox 360, sources close to the project have told IGN.

Following initial reports from tech blogs Fudzilla and SemiAccurate, our sources have confirmed that mass production of the system's GPU will indeed begin by the end of 2012 but will not, however, be based on AMD's 7000 series Southern Islands GPU. Instead, the processor will be derived from the 6000 series, which was introduced last year. More specifically, it will be akin to the Radeon HD 6670, which offers support for DirectX11, multidisplay output, 3D and 1080p HD output. The chip currently has a market price of upwards of $79.99.

In real terms, the Xbox 720's raw graphics processing power is expected to be six times that of the Xbox 360 and will yield 20-percent greater performance than Nintendo's forthcoming console, the Wii U.

Developers are likely to receive development kits based on the system's final configuration in August. Projected pricing for the console was not provided.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/01/24/xbox-720-will-be-six-times-as-powerful-as-current-gen

Oblivion

« Reply #63 on: January 24, 2012, 11:09:40 PM »
Only 6 times as powerful as the 360? Seems Xbox720 got RSX'd.

:piss Microsoft :piss2

Oblivion

« Reply #64 on: January 24, 2012, 11:18:33 PM »
If Wii U is 5X more powerful than the 360, that'll be WAAAAAAAAY more than any of us were anticipating.

Damian79

« Reply #65 on: January 24, 2012, 11:39:35 PM »
Razer's "Project Fiona" runs Skyrim on Ultra so it isnt that bad when it comes to running Metro 2033.

Also WiiU 5x more powerful than the 360?  Yeah right.

maxy

• Sales Loser
« Reply #66 on: January 25, 2012, 02:07:44 AM »
ah IGN needs a little attention now

Funny how Wii U went from on-par with 360 to 5x 360 in just a matter of few months.
cat

Human Snorenado

• Stay out of Malibu, Lebowski
  • Icon
« Reply #67 on: January 25, 2012, 02:46:09 AM »
The battered spouse syndrome Sega fans never get old.
yar

Damian79

« Reply #68 on: January 25, 2012, 04:30:24 AM »
Also note - if you post that Zelda Wii U demo as a demo of how awesome next gen is going to be i will perma ban you for being a fucking distinguished mentally-challenged fellow.

Completely in the realms of this gen. Fucking clues.... can you not buy them on the Nintendo fucking e-shop yet?

Unfortunately you are going to see the average person not be able to tell the difference.  I mean you have a lot of people now claiming that RE:Revalations looks better than anything on the psv, sure it looks better than half the games but better than Uncharted?  No i dont think so even if it isnt quite ps3 level.  The 3ds is slightly above wii in terms of raw specs but it can only use half of it for gaming iirc.

Same thing will happen with the WiiU and next gen consoles.

pilonv1

« Reply #69 on: January 25, 2012, 06:22:16 AM »
I would be surprised if Wii U was anywhere near current gen PC. Maybe 2010/early 2011 PC
itm

maxy

• Sales Loser
« Reply #70 on: January 25, 2012, 07:13:02 AM »
As usual,you will have to wait until games are out.Tech demos,flops,5x,10x,etc = marketing for stupid
cat

Flannel Boy

• classic millennial sex pickle
  • Icon
« Reply #71 on: January 25, 2012, 07:40:18 AM »
I would be surprised if Wii U was anywhere near current gen PC. Maybe 2010/early 2011 PC

reading comprehension, my thunder from down under

i said current gen pc is nintendo's next next gen

so that would be what, WiiU2

god it's like a contest for most distinguished mentally-challenged name and nintendo is the only one who shows up anymore

FYI, WiiU2. UBU, K?

pilonv1

« Reply #72 on: January 25, 2012, 07:56:34 AM »

reading comprehension, my thunder from down under

i said current gen pc is nintendo's next next gen

Sorry, my brain thinks "current gen PC = i7-3900+, 8gb+ of ram and 3gb 7990"

Which is why I said PC from 12+ months ago.
itm

maxy

• Sales Loser
« Reply #73 on: January 25, 2012, 11:30:04 AM »
it didn't take long

http://www.develop-online.net/news/39593/Wii-U-twice-as-powerful-as-Xbox-360

Nintendo’s next generation hardware will be roughly twice as powerful as Microsoft’s current system, the Xbox 360, according to a studio source speaking to Develop.

The person, communicating anonymously from a studio currently building a Wii U title, said the new Nintendo console could achieve roughly twice the processing and graphical potential of Microsoft’s current generation machine.
While twice the power of an Xbox 360 is broadly above market expectations, Develop’s source claimed this is in fact less than some studios had expected.
“I've heard [a project designer] complain it's underpowered compared to what Nintendo announced, resulting in people having to de-scale their plans,” the source added.

Nintendo’s persistence with non-disclosure agreements means that it has been difficult for Develop to cross-examine the source’s claim, which was made late last year.
However, yesterday a separate insider source told IGN that the next generation Xbox will be “six times as powerful” as its predecessor – the key addition being that this will mean it yields a “20 per cent greater performance than Wii U”.
That unverified calculation, if true, echoes claims from the Develop source who claims the Wii U is far more powerful than current expectations.
---
Develop also understands that a prominent UK racing studio has committed to support Wii U with one project each year.

next xbox = two 360s ducktaped confirmed
cat

Tasty

« Reply #74 on: January 25, 2012, 11:40:29 AM »
That unverified calculation, if true, echoes claims from the Develop source who claims the Wii U is far more powerful than current expectations.

Seems like Wii U used to be just 2x but now it's closer to 5x. Next Xbox seems to be 6x.

Also note - if you post that Zelda Wii U demo as a demo of how awesome next gen is going to be i will perma ban you for being a fucking distinguished mentally-challenged fellow.

Completely in the realms of this gen. Fucking clues.... can you not buy them on the Nintendo fucking e-shop yet?

Lol this must be a dig at me.

My post on GAF said "Is easily pleased." Call me a distinguished mentally-challenged fellow, you better know how to read.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2012, 11:47:08 AM by Andrex »

maxy

• Sales Loser
« Reply #75 on: January 25, 2012, 11:49:56 AM »
More like

it seems that develop online can't verify IGN
spoiler (click to show/hide)
imaginary
[close]
claims
cat

Tasty

« Reply #76 on: January 25, 2012, 11:57:03 AM »
More like

imaginary
[close]
claims

They actually come just short of confirming it. A Develop source said Wii U is "far more powerful" than people currently think. They currently think it's between 1.5x to 2x as powerful as a 360. Not hard to do the math.

Stoney Mason

« Reply #77 on: January 25, 2012, 12:01:11 PM »
I think the Wii U will be more than more powerful enough for the needs of Nintendo and/or for mainstream consumers. That's not what going to hold it back from being the 3rd party system of choice most likely. It's all the other stuff about Nintendo that will.

« Last Edit: January 25, 2012, 12:09:57 PM by Stoney Mason »

maxy

• Sales Loser
« Reply #78 on: January 25, 2012, 12:11:08 PM »
I didn't pay much attention to Revolution,how did that exactly go?

google,WEDNESDAYTON

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=60174

:lol
« Last Edit: January 25, 2012, 12:21:50 PM by maxy »
cat

Human Snorenado

• Stay out of Malibu, Lebowski
  • Icon
« Reply #79 on: January 25, 2012, 12:41:51 PM »
Thursdayton > Wednesdayton
yar

maxy

• Sales Loser
« Reply #80 on: January 25, 2012, 12:58:50 PM »
thx,Oscar

Thursdayton > Wednesdayton

Fridayton>Thursdayton
cat

Tasty

« Reply #81 on: January 25, 2012, 01:27:02 PM »
I think even Prole was strongly suggesting around here that he'd heard the WiiU had a bit more balls than people were pegging it for.

That was probably Nintendo's plan. Now they're better able to blow people away this E3.

maxy

• Sales Loser
« Reply #82 on: January 25, 2012, 01:34:03 PM »
More like

imaginary
[close]
claims

They actually come just short of confirming it. A Develop source said Wii U is "far more powerful" than people currently think. They currently think it's between 1.5x to 2x as powerful as a 360. Not hard to do the math.

You can find official explanation in article comments.

Another rumor

http://kotaku.com/5879202/sources-the-next-xbox-will-play-blu+ray-may-not-play-used-games-and-will-introduce-kinect-2

Microsoft will upgrade its disc technology for its next Xbox from DVDs to Blu-Ray discs, catching up to rival Sony, games industry sources tell Kotaku.

Sony's PlayStation 3 currently supports Blu-Ray, which can contain 25 or 50GB of data compared to DVD's 9GB.

But that disc detail could be far less impactful to the next generation of game consoles than the assertion I've heard from one reliable industry source that Microsoft intends to incorporate some sort of anti-used game system as part of their so-called Xbox 720.
It's not clear if that means that the system wouldn't play used games or how such a set-up would work. Obvious approaches—I'm theorizing here—like linking a copy of a game to a specific Xbox Live account could seemingly be foiled by used-game owners who would keep their system offline. My source wasn't sure how Microsoft intended to implement any anti-used game system in the new machine.

A push in any way by Microsoft against used games would likely be cheered from publishers sick of seeing retailers like GameStop crow about their revenues from the sale of used games. But it could potentially anger consumers who rely on buying cheaply-sold used games or even pass games to relatives or friends.

One source familiar with Microsoft's plans for the new Xbox said Microsoft plans to ship their new Xbox with a new version of its red-hot Kinect hands-free sensor system. The new Kinect would contain an on-board processor, a feature originally intended for the first Kinect. That processor would enable a new Kinect to more effectively detect users' motions.

I'm also hearing that Microsoft is interested in making a smaller controller for its new console.

And what of gaming site IGN's report that the machine could be six times more powerful than the Xbox 360? From some industry sources I'm hearing that that's the right ballpark and that Microsoft is estimating they might even get to 8x the Xbox 360. But another insider clarified that no one in the industry has development kits yet and that any talk about specs right now is still hypothetical.

Is today some kind of distinguished mentally-challenged rumor day?

Thread title change imminent
cat

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
Re: Next next gen thread of stupid rumors
« Reply #83 on: January 25, 2012, 01:38:47 PM »
They could have just got away with using HD-DVD.

:teehee
[close]
©ZH

Trent Dole

• the sharpest tool in the shed
« Reply #84 on: January 25, 2012, 01:52:23 PM »
They could have just got away with using HD-DVD.

:teehee
[close]
Would've loaded faster. ;)
Hi

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
« Reply #85 on: January 25, 2012, 01:54:31 PM »
I'm also hearing that Microsoft is interested in making a smaller controller for its new console.

how about just making the d-pad worth a fuck

But that disc detail could be far less impactful to the next generation of game consoles than the assertion I've heard from one reliable industry source that Microsoft intends to incorporate some sort of anti-used game system as part of their so-called Xbox 720.

not that i believe this, but any company who does this deserves the spectacular failure which would result
« Last Edit: January 25, 2012, 01:56:15 PM by Dr. Feelbad »
sup

brob

• 8 diagram pole rider
« Reply #86 on: January 25, 2012, 02:04:54 PM »
I would be surprised if they weren't at least developing back-end stuff for identifying and assigning game discs to consoles or accounts. doubt they'll go balls out and make it a cd-key system proper though. But with the prevalence of stuff like pre-order/buy new dlc and online passes I could see them wanting something on the OS level.

disclaimer: I have a friend who studies economics, therefore my estimates are probably worth reading.

cool breeze

« Reply #87 on: January 25, 2012, 02:05:21 PM »
I wonder what they mean by smaller.  Whenever I go from playing a lot of 360 (and PC with 360 controller) to PS3 it's kinda shocking how much more comfortable the 360 pad is.  Gamecube controller and CCP are comfortable too.  My complain is more how Sony never updates its controller to be comfortable.

What I really want to see one of the companies do is throw on a touch pad for the right thumb.  Aiming in iphone shooters works really well except for how every other input is on the screen.  If a controller had the same virtual trackball feel with triggers and buttons, it could be a great for playing shooters on a pad.

I would be surprised if they weren't at least developing back-end stuff for identifying and assigning game discs to consoles or accounts. doubt they'll go balls out and make it a cd-key system proper though. But with the prevalence of stuff like pre-order/buy new dlc and online passes I could see them wanting something on the OS level.

disclaimer: I have a friend who studies economics, therefore my estimates are probably worth reading.

the funny thing is supposedly the PSP UMDs have unique identifiers on them.  for the UMD passport program in Japan (run UMD for a discounted digital copy), people thought you could simply pass the UMD around and let everyone have a discount.  turns out you can't do that and there's something on each umd to say whether or not it has already been used.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2012, 02:08:41 PM by Linkzg »

brob

• 8 diagram pole rider
« Reply #88 on: January 25, 2012, 02:08:20 PM »
back in the day there was a controller manufacturer who wanted to make a ps2 controller with the right analog replaced by a trackball. it looked fuggen sick. I was on the mailing list and everything. nothing came of it though.

:gloomy

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
« Reply #89 on: January 25, 2012, 02:09:21 PM »
i know it's probably coming (just like i know everyone will be paying for online next gen), just don't know if it will be MS-specific or an across the board implementation

i also know these companies are all in for a very eye-opening experience sales-wise once it starts
sup

brob

• 8 diagram pole rider
« Reply #90 on: January 25, 2012, 02:11:44 PM »
that PSP thing wasn't a bluff? gat damn. kutaragi, knight of the future.

maxy

• Sales Loser
« Reply #91 on: January 25, 2012, 02:39:30 PM »
They can't make used offline games invalid unless console does something to the discs--that is not likely.Online games--easily but then why not go totally DD.Tons of people buy new games knowing that they can recoup part of the costs,kill that and 10x RROD will be at your doorstep.
cat

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
« Reply #92 on: January 25, 2012, 02:58:41 PM »
If the Blu Ray is true, xbros will then know the joys of making a sandwich while the game installs. MS is 'The Great Uniter'. :bow
©ZH

Oblivion

« Reply #93 on: January 25, 2012, 06:07:56 PM »
The power differential from 360 ->720 is even more insulting when you realize that there was a 7 year time span (4 years from Xbox ->360)

:piss MS :piss2

MCD

• Fastest selling shit
« Reply #94 on: January 25, 2012, 06:11:01 PM »
If the Blu Ray is true, xbros will then know the joys of making a sandwich while the game installs. MS is 'The Great Uniter'. :bow
MS method is dumping the whole game via the dashboard itself instead of Sony's where developers code their own install method.

So it should be faster even with Blu Ray.

Oblivion

« Reply #95 on: January 25, 2012, 06:17:03 PM »
And now Kotaku says it's possibly 8x more powerful? :lol

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #96 on: January 25, 2012, 06:55:03 PM »
New consoles will be announced and I don't even care... this is probably the first time this has ever happened to me.
^_^

Trent Dole

• the sharpest tool in the shed
« Reply #97 on: January 25, 2012, 06:59:02 PM »
New consoles will be announced and I don't even care... this is probably the first time this has ever happened to me.
Well they're practically two years away right now and we don't even know what their specs are...
Hi

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #98 on: January 25, 2012, 07:37:21 PM »
you're not going to see geometric performance increases on ANY new console platform. the wii u will be the low range of what the new consoles offer -- like, it'll be the dreamcast of the next gen. the new differentiators in the console market will be services and non-perf features, i expect.

JOIN THE MASTER RACE.
duc

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #99 on: January 25, 2012, 08:14:49 PM »
I remember the days of Johnny Nightfraud claiming that the Revolution was on par with the PS3 and 360.
🍆🍆

Himu

« Reply #100 on: January 25, 2012, 09:18:37 PM »
I didn't pay much attention to Revolution,how did that exactly go?

google,WEDNESDAYTON

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=60174

(Image removed from quote.)

:lol

Man, 2005 gaf owned because of all the console war shit. :rofl

2012 E3 is going to be A-MAZING.
IYKYK

pilonv1

« Reply #101 on: January 25, 2012, 09:41:44 PM »
Had to perform a massive ::) for the people on my twitter feed posting or retweeting that if Xbox 720 or whatever doesn't support used games then Nintendo wins the generation.

So used games are ok again now? Someone tell me what I'm mean to think.
itm

Himu

« Reply #102 on: January 25, 2012, 09:52:16 PM »
MS would never do that. A giant amount of people play used games. They would instantaneously cut out a giant portion of their userbase. When were used games NOT okay?
IYKYK

pilonv1

« Reply #103 on: January 25, 2012, 10:04:02 PM »
Used games are only a big issue to companies that deal in them.
itm

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
« Reply #104 on: January 26, 2012, 12:24:18 AM »
normal people with families budget their gaming based upon the buy/trade paradigm

buy three games during a B2G1 sale, play them, trade them in towards the purchase of a new game, play new game, trade towards the purchase of another new game/bunch of used games, so on and so on

you cut out the avenue of those used sales, you cut out the majority of those new sales, it's pretty much that simple

everyone i know irl that isn't a gaming supernerd pays for almost all of their new games this way, and if the option is taken away from that group then they'll simply buy way fewer new games or quit gaming (because they are not as invested in it as we are, and they don't give a fuck about supporting a favorite company because they probably don't even know the names of the companies that make their games) and move on to some other hobby - or, the more likely scenario, they buy a tablet/ipod and start playing any of the thousands of $1/free games available

they're certainly not going to start paying $60+ they'll never be able to even partially recoup just because MS/Sony/Nintendo and a bunch of soapbox message board nerds who equate used games with piracy/the holocaust said they should

console and game companies depend on these people waaaaaaaaaay more than they seem to think they do, much moreso than they depend on new sales to people like us, and it will be a lesson in reality for the companies that dive headfirst into the "cut out used games altogether" business

the bitter, teary-eyed, handwringing "why consoles are dying/what happened?" analysis articles and threads in a few years will be hilarious, though

sup

Cormacaroni

• Poster of the Forever
« Reply #105 on: January 26, 2012, 01:09:57 AM »
C'mon man, just a few stray commas to clear up and you can be rid of punctuation entirely!

vjj

Stoney Mason

« Reply #106 on: January 26, 2012, 01:12:57 AM »
I take all these rumours with a grain of salt. I think sites are trolling for hits at this point. E3 will most likely clear up a lot of info hopefully.

Cormacaroni

• Poster of the Forever
« Reply #107 on: January 26, 2012, 01:25:35 AM »
Stoney is so sane.

Still, tried buying a 2nd hand copy of Windows recently? MS is pretty keen on one customer, one sale.
vjj

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #108 on: January 26, 2012, 01:34:59 AM »
i'm fine with consoles dying

join the master race, we'll throw in the hdmi cable
duc

Stoney Mason

« Reply #109 on: January 26, 2012, 01:37:50 AM »
Stoney is so sane.

I wish. Just restrained. You should see the number of times I type up a snarky reply and then delete it. At least 3 or 4 in this thread already.

Not aimed at Eel just to be clear.

Cormacaroni

• Poster of the Forever
« Reply #110 on: January 26, 2012, 01:58:09 AM »
i'm fine with consoles dying

join the master race, we'll throw in the hdmi cable

Easily half the shit you play was developed for consoles, admit it ya big tourist
vjj

cool breeze

« Reply #111 on: January 26, 2012, 03:03:09 AM »
you're not going to see geometric performance increases on ANY new console platform. the wii u will be the low range of what the new consoles offer -- like, it'll be the dreamcast of the next gen. the new differentiators in the console market will be services and non-perf features, i expect.

JOIN THE MASTER RACE.

more or less this

As uninterested as I am in using all the social features of xbox live, I appreciate how far ahead Microsoft is and has been towards an online community.  Only missing are clans or clubs or circles, and for all I know they exist and I'm just not aware of it.  Last time I used my xbox and attempted to locate the arcade demo page in garish dash I saw things called beacons.  From what I understand, you can set a beacon that says "I want to play Too Human at 4 AM" and it'll notify those on your friends list; basically, making plans? It all seems cools.  Again, not something I use, but can admire it.

Achievements too.  The next Xbox will help make the large number larger.  Friends list too.  Because peoples' friends can dictate their buying habits.  Avatars...I'm sure those people are out there.  I don't know.

I'm mostly just getting tired of buying a lot of plastic shit.  Things like Steam and Netflix have made me so lazy I don't even want to bothered inserting a disk.  I just want to click something and instantly have colors flash at my face.

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
« Reply #112 on: January 26, 2012, 04:06:51 AM »
it's the internet, i don't give a fuck about punctuation

also, is this not a board to express opinions, whether speculative or not

i mean, this is the stupid rumor thread, there's a fucking neon sign on the door stating that fact so you know what you're getting when you click into it

also, you can all kiss my ass
sup

pilonv1

« Reply #113 on: January 26, 2012, 05:42:49 AM »
Had to perform a massive ::) for the people on my twitter feed posting or retweeting that if Xbox 720 or whatever doesn't support used games then Nintendo wins the generation.

So used games are ok again now? Someone tell me what I'm mean to think.

Honestly, if MS is the only one that does it, then yes, it'll fuck them.  If Nintendo is the only one who doesn't do it, well, it gives them a major leg-up.  I mean, never mind the Gamestop/used stores thing, which is huge - such a "feature" would also lock out trading games around between friends and family, renting them, etc...

Straight up, I would not buy a console that forced me to use physical media but didn't allow me to take advantage of playing non-new games, unless for some reason ALL the consoles did it, in which case, I would buck up, buttercup.

As soon as one does it they will all do it, just like dlc/online passes etc...

Just that Nintendo like always will be a gen behind.
itm

maxy

• Sales Loser
« Reply #114 on: January 26, 2012, 06:58:02 AM »
next next gen = bunch of people sitting in front of PC waiting for Steam "deal of the day"
cat

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #115 on: January 26, 2012, 07:56:07 AM »
next next gen = bunch of people sitting in front of PC waiting for Steam "deal of the day"
You mean in front of their iPads

archie4208

« Reply #116 on: January 26, 2012, 08:23:28 AM »

Looks like next next gen is already here for some of us.  :smug

Cormacaroni

• Poster of the Forever
« Reply #117 on: January 26, 2012, 08:57:12 AM »
it's the internet, i don't give a fuck about punctuation

also, is this not a board to express opinions, whether speculative or not

i mean, this is the stupid rumor thread, there's a fucking neon sign on the door stating that fact so you know what you're getting when you click into it

:bow
vjj

Brehvolution

« Reply #118 on: January 26, 2012, 09:23:22 AM »

Add to news feed please.
©ZH

Timber

« Reply #119 on: January 26, 2012, 10:56:36 AM »
The new XBOX controller came to me in a dream last night. It had two d-pads in addition to two analogue sticks, and you had to press an altogether different button to switch between the two. Don't know what my subconscious was thinking there but at least it beats the Wiimote.
w/e