Author Topic: Yet another GAF thread - I still haven't got over it :( (No spergfits allowed)  (Read 4179276 times)

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Last Edit: March 17, 2013, 11:02:11 PM by Joe Molotov »
fat

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
Ruining Borys' chance of being first

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
move on with your lives  :shaq2
sup

Barry Egan

• The neurotic is nailed to the cross of his fiction.
:bow cockblocking Borys :bow2

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
First post

Ok am I fucking distinguished mentally-challenged or is dax bullshitting
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=49288578&postcount=13933

I think this is an Arguirre-esque troll. I specifically remember Dax posting a picture back in 2008, clearly showing him to be a dude. Last month or so he started calling everyone "dear" or "gurl" and posting in a feminine manner. I and others called him out on it. Now he is claiming he's a girl. At first I apologized for calling him a dude, assuming he came out as trans recently or something, but he has chastised me for suggesting that.

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
Ruining PD's chance of being first

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
Posting in a legendary thread.  :mouf
©@©™

Himu

First post

I think this is an Arguirre-esque troll. I specifically remember Dax posting a picture back in 2008, clearly showing him to be a dude. Last month or so he started calling everyone "dear" or "gurl" and posting in a feminine manner. I and others called him out on it. Now he is claiming he's a girl. At first I apologized for calling him a dude, assuming he came out as trans recently or something, but he has chastised me for suggesting that.

Simple answer: Dax is trans and posts in the trans thread.
IYKYK

ToxicAdam

• captain of my capsized ship
First post

Here's an old post that seems to hint that she is a she.  Or someone that identifies as a she.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=12280660&postcount=5

Phoenix Dark

First post

Long answer or link? I've seen the pic, and the Pop GAF-esque "gurl/girl" talk is very new. I periodically check the trans thread and have never seen him there.

ToxicAdam

• captain of my capsized ship
"periodically" ... right ...

Himu

First post

Long answer or link? I've seen the pic, and the Pop GAF-esque "gurl/girl" talk is very new. I periodically check the trans thread and have never seen him there.

Dax lurks in the trans thread and came to Emitan's defense in the GirlGAF thread. Dax posts in girlgaf.
IYKYK

Broseidon

• Estado Homo
First post

Wuh? I don't recall ever seeing that.

Even went and searched. zero posts
bent

Phoenix Dark

Not buying this shit, at all. I'll look for the picture when I get home but I specifically remember him posting one and clearly being a guy. If there was a transition I would have heard about it by now, because I and others have been using "he" and "him" pronouns in reference to him for years.

Himu

First post

Wuh? I don't recall ever seeing that.

Even went and searched. zero posts

I meant the girlgaf thread. However Dax IS trans.
IYKYK

Phoenix Dark

Dax says she's trans:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=45754958&postcount=4069

I sent her a PM last night apologizing if I gave offense and said I didn't know she was transitioning...at which point she told me to stop saying she was trans. So yea.

etiolate

wait what

how can you be transitioning and not be trans

Himu

Quote from: PhoenixDark;49289394
With respect to this girl stuff...I assumed you were playing a game or something, as did some other posters. If you are transitioning I apologize, I didn't know. I have never been homophobic or transphobic, and I feel my posts on those issues speak for themselves.

BUYING MAKEUP TODAY. CAN'T WAIT.
GURRRLL

The women at the store were so helpful! And were empathetic to my situation and spent 30 minutes helping me find stuff. :heart

Last two posts....  :yuck

:spin
IYKYK

Eli Gulgin

Dax says she's trans:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=45754958&postcount=4069

I sent her a PM last night apologizing if I gave offense and said I didn't know she was transitioning...at which point she told me to stop saying she was trans. So yea.

Oh. Well she (he?) has a twitter account with stuff about being trans so if it's an act it's not only on GAF. Maybe she just hates you.

archnemesis

Maybe she prefers to be referred to as female instead of trans.

Himu

WHO CARES
IYKYK

Phoenix Dark

At this rate you'll be a furry in 6 months Himu

Himu

you're not getting boob pics now
IYKYK

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday
Tropes in gaming thread is pretty predictable.

Mandark

• Icon

Arbys Roast Beef Sandwich

• •••
うぐう

Broseidon

• Estado Homo

I'll be waiting.
bent

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
It took over 2 years to fill that thread.  :ehh
©ZH

Phoenix Dark

First post

He's been calling people dear or sweetie as far back as last fall. I think he really started during the election season.

I had thought he was using Pop-gaf memes and found it rather annoying, as did others.

ManaByte

• I must hurry back to my comic book store, where I dispense the insults rather than absorb them.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=49335069&postcount=15

little trees are so phallic. mother earths babies stickin their weiners through glory holes and shooting oxygen into the wind and then we castrate them for paper eisels bob ross used.

he was fucking twisted. thank god he is dead
CBG

brob

• 8 diagram pole rider
what's this taco shit? we close threads because they get to big now? Can't Bork just delete a bunch of posts or something :maf

New thread for new news.

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
Back to tipping - I'll tip everyone except those creepy black guys who stand outside of the restrooms at clubs handing you paper towels to dry your hands with. One of them in a club in Miami actually complained that I didn't tip him a dollar. :P
^_^

Sausage

First post

She used to be on another forum I posted on like 5 years ago or whatever.

She was totally a dude back then.

Purple Filth

• This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions twists all our arms collectively, but if sweetness can win—and it can—then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend. Peace
Unless you want the entire forum to be infected this will need to stay as a necessary evil.

plus its nice to have once place for lulz

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
I don't disagree. But, I'd be more content if it never had to reach 1000 pages. It really shouldn't.
fat

Steve Contra

• Bought a lemon tree straight cash
I'm pretty pleased it reached 1000 pages and Borys got denied.
vin

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
That's what she said.
©@©™

Polari

• Hello darkness my old friend I come to talk to you again
Back to tipping - I'll tip everyone except those creepy black guys who stand outside of the restrooms at clubs handing you paper towels to dry your hands with. One of them in a club in Miami actually complained that I didn't tip him a dollar. :P

I've always assumed they're in there to narc on people doing drugs. Especially in the UK, where if your establishment gains a reputation for that kind of thing you'll pretty quickly lose your license.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2013, 04:58:25 PM by Polari »

Polari

Also I can dry my own damn hands.

Boogie

• The Smooth Canadian
  • Icon

I've always assumed they're in there to narc on people doing drugs.

That's hilarious, because as a cop, I've always assumed they're in there to provide people with drugs.  :lol
MMA

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=520593

faux rage in that thread, and I just find myself not giving a fuck
püp

Phoenix Dark

That's hilarious, because as a cop, I've always assumed they're in there to provide people with drugs.  :lol
thatsracist.gif

I've never seen these towel people.

Polari

I don't think so. It would make life easier though.

Positive Touch

• Woo Papa
I don't disagree. But, I'd be more content if it never had to reach 1000 pages. It really shouldn't.

passive aggresivism forever
pcp

Vertigo

thatsracist.gif

Over here in the UK you get a lot of them in the nightclubs (usually old african guys) they sometimes have lollipops and aftershave, £1 for a spray. I do always notice the lollipops never get taken.

Broseidon

• Estado Homo

thatsracist.gif

:wag

Apologise to Shaka and Wrath immediately
bent

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday
Tipping threads are always people looking to rationalize being a stingy fuck. If you order a certain amount of food you can cough up more for a tip. Otherwise stop lying to everyone and just concede you're a selfish asshole.

Purple Filth

• This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions twists all our arms collectively, but if sweetness can win—and it can—then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend. Peace

Alright, makes sense.

Lan

First post

Just cause you have a dick doesn't mean you aren't a girl, gurl  :-*

Lan

thatsracist.gif

white people clubs?  ;)

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday
First post

Lan has 7. One for every day of the week.

Lan

also more upscale black clubs

Those exist?  :o

Lan

First post

Lan has 7. One for every day of the week.

GURL don't hate the player, hate the game.

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday

Gurl I'm just jealous of the variety.

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
All I know about Dax01 was that he did his best to shit up 2008 political threads with his dumbfuckery.  Even hardcore Obamadong slurpers like mckmass8808 had to tell him to cool it.

Also regarding tipping, the only time I go out to eat at a sit down restaurant is while I'm working.  I just pay the tip on my company card.  The company limits it to 20% so I tip 20% because fuck it, why not.
🍆🍆

Lan

see that's where you are wrong, their all long and thick.

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday

see that's where you are wrong, their all long and thick.

Then stop being selfish  :maf

pilonv1

• I love you just the way I am
Any reason this needs to be a sticky? It gets posted in every day
itm