Author Topic: 1,000+ Pages of NeoGAF: The Story of Wasted Lives and Hardcore Salt  (Read 4862342 times)

king of the internet

• 🚽
Soylent sounds awesome. I just wish it was actual melted people.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=859951
« Last Edit: July 22, 2014, 04:42:55 PM by king of the internet »

Steve Contra

• Bought a lemon tree straight cash
Soylent sounds more disgusting than eating actual people.
vin

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
Who says I eat real, awesome food atm, Esch. :hitler

PlayDat

itt: people discuss replacing real awesome food with shit and cum colored solutions (Image removed from quote.)

Not replacement.  Just emphasizing that there's some place for it.

The barbaric pleasure of tearing ino flesh.

The sophisticated artistry of well paired textures and flavors.

The gutter trash anchor of slop fast food dragging you into despair at 3 AM.

I can pair soylent with all of that. Would make a solid weekday lunch replacement tbh. Or short on time breakfast. Pre-club meal when you dont have time for dinner. Not every meal needs to be amazing.

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
WTF, Soylent doesn't ship to new customers for 10-12 weeks? I don't even know if I'll be alive that far out. :beli

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
Is Soylent cheaper than regular food? Cost per meal?
« Last Edit: July 22, 2014, 05:47:26 PM by Spencer »

It def. has its niche.

I'd commit homicide before replacing my diet with that goopy looking shit though.

Kara

Is Soylent cheaper than regular food?

For a single guy, $3.33 for a meal that is high calorie but not shit food (in nutrition content, I'm sure this stuff tastes like bile) is tough to beat. With the other nutrient gruel I eat for my other meals, I think I'd be eating for ~$6 a day with this stuff.

Finding cost-effective, nutritious, high calorie dinners has been tough for me since I've gone Machinist 2.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2014, 05:50:34 PM by Karakand »

parallax

Dennis

I love to eat. Fuck that Soylent crap.

Yeah brehs, let us remove one of the reasons to live: good food

Kara

If good food is a reason for you to live, you need some reasons to live.

Steve Contra

Yeah great food is one of things that most everyone on Earth can agree on.  Sorry spergs.
vin

Squiddy

• Ebola Carrier
There is more to life than food you fatties  :lol
<コ:彡

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!

... No, there isn't. :fbm

Steve Contra

I've got a cornish cross that's been seasoning at my house for 2 days ready for the roaster  :aah

Enjoy hating life
vin

brob

• 8 diagram pole rider

This level of self-debasement in an effort to prop up matrix cumslop  :gurl

FStop7

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=122135659&postcount=38

This guy is so that possessive he locks down male eye candy threads because thinks that women on GAF are his to protect.  Like he could handle a partner stepping out on him.

meeb

Food has been used for more than mere nutrition since the dawn of civilization. Probably before then too. Fuck you.

I have tons of reasons to live. Alinea, Per Se, The French Laundry, The Fat Duck, Au Pied du Cochon Cabane ŕ Sucre to name five.

nachobro

• Live Más
I had to live off only shakes and other liquid nonsense when I was in the hospital for an extended stay. It was awful, never again.

Plus food is fuckin great!

Kara

This level of self-debasement in an effort to prop up matrix cumslop  :gurl

:mynicca I hand out likes like (:teehee) they're candy on Halloween, it's really not demonstrative of anything.

Besides, I thought it was abundantly clear that I'll do business with anyone. :yeshrug

spoiler (click to show/hide)
Schindler and I are like peas in a pod! We're both factory owners, we both made shells for the Nazis, but mine worked, damn it!
[close]

team filler

• filler
  • filler
I could never abandon the taco truck industry

Dennis

StealthFan

• Swings Both Ways
I think this is it for my PS3, brehs. :tocry Goddamn. Right before the fall game season too.
reckt

thisismyusername

I think this is it for my PS3, brehs. :tocry Goddamn. Right before the fall game season too.

Outside of Persona 5 this (or next?) year, there really isn't anything you're missing on the horizon (unless you need to catch up on stuff?) to continue to have a PS3. Just get a PS4, most of the stuff going to PS3 is also getting "up-ported" (or down-ported) to the other system.

Edit: Oh, wait... that may be too much, right? Uh... get a replacement PS3? Not like those should be super expensive now?

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story

but another with your Obama bux, 47%er scum

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
I could never stop pleasure eating when I go out (hello, Portland bar food is amazing) but I do see the cold, hard logic of replacing some meals with nutritionally balanced slop. For example for lunch while at work. Hell, if I can create 45 minutes of leisure time by chugging people chow with gravy, I'd count that as a win.

StealthFan

• Swings Both Ways
I can't even afford 200 bucks breh :tocry
reckt

StealthFan

• Swings Both Ways

but another with your Obama bux, 47%er scum

With my rent and groceries I only have about 15 extra bucks a week. It would take until November to afford a ps3/360 plus tax and shit.
reckt

Positive Touch

• Woo Papa
I can't even afford 200 bucks breh :tocry

call up customer service and see what they can do for you. when my ancient 80gb died, they offered to replace it with a 250 for $100.
pcp

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday

What.

Lives in LA. Shits on the importance of good food as a measure of quality of life.

Bro, I don't get you sometimes.

Dennis

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
Some of those thread titles  :whew

Life must really be hell to be a straight white man on the internet.

Dennis

Let the hate flow, /r/ brehs

:lol :lol :lol

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
That salt :neogaf
©ZH

ToxicAdam

• captain of my capsized ship
Looks like mostly the same two dudes. Probably OA'ers.

king of the internet

• 🚽
http://www.reddit.com/r/NeoGAF/

some of these guys really want you to be murdered, devolution :heh

OP I think you're doing yourself a disservice by ever taking what NeoFAG says seriously when it comes to politics or "muh social justice." Just look at some of the threads about [insert topic about religion/gay marriage/transphobia] and realize you're being set up to fail if you ever have a disagreeing viewpoint. Like a lot of the evil of the day, it preaches one thing (equality) but conducts itself in the opposite manner.
These are the people you're dealing with:
1) Nerds (inbeforelolitscooltobeanerdnow) who are so desperate to fit in to some kind of community, even if it means brainwashing themselves into believing that community's ideals. Trust me when I say the community was never this bad until recent years, but that's what happens when people get banned for voicing dissenting opinions, even in a polite, thoughtful manner. On the same token, NeoFAG has such an ironclad reputation now as a haven for liberals, gays and transgenders that it attracts them too.
2) Social justice wannabes who care only about the following three things: LGBT, feminism and atheism. "Fuck the other issues of human suffering in the world, it's all about my rights!"
3) Man-children who are still pissed at their parents for making them attend Sunday school: [ snort insert study about how atheists/liberals are smarter than religious people/conservatives.]
4) Sexual deviants who find a place where any of their most perverse dreams are freely accepted: bronies, pedophiles, cuckold wannabes, S&M freaks, devolution and timedog.
5) A combination of the above.
I'm sure I could list more if I wanted to, but I think for now that covers it. This group is how Obama got elected and then reelected: 20-somethings who probably attended college/may have graduated and think they're smart and "aware" of the issues of the world. And before any moron offers the obligatory bullshit about my politics, keep in mind I'm apolitical -- it's all the same to me. I just see the same pattern of bullshit and, as InternetAristocrat says, sophistry in every single thread. But, OP, you are ultimately correct about the hypocrisy, and that issue there is what disgusts me the most about that place. And the best part is how these tools will, when in argument, always be the first to call some kind of logical fallacy. It happens every single time, just like how in any thread there's always a banal moron thinking he's cool by saying "butthurt." <---- Oh, and by the way, people who say that are homophobic and approve of rape according to NeoFAG. Hope you have another alias for that place, deathsnugs.
I got myself banned years ago on purpose because it was already apparent to me then how the place was being run. I think you can blame Evilore for the direction of the forum. As soon as it became profitable for him (after it was given to him by the original owner), the place starkly changed. As for why, I have my theories, but that's another beast.
And it's not just NeoFAG. This is typical of a lot of the shit you'll find on Reddit or Tumblr or a bunch of other places.
In before "lol tl;dr," you fucking hiveminded idiots.

Dennis

lmao squiddybisquit

http://www.reddit.com/r/NeoGAF/comments/2anvy9/who_is_your_favorite_gaffer/

Please tell me this is our Squiddy. Wait......ctrl+F "Dennis"......fuck you.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2014, 09:23:51 AM by Dennis »

Squiddy

• Ebola Carrier
lmao squiddybisquit

http://www.reddit.com/r/NeoGAF/comments/2anvy9/who_is_your_favorite_gaffer/

Please tell me this is our Squiddy. Wait......ctrl+F "Dennis"......fuck you.

I'm sorry, but your avatar is a tiny bit creepy.
But it's not like you're a bad poster, you're good, there's just so many great people on GAF!

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
That reddit at least makes me feel less bad about this thread

Himu

http://www.reddit.com/r/NeoGAF/

some of these guys really want you to be murdered, devolution :heh

Ahahahahaha

We have GOT to troll this place.
IYKYK

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
I suspect it's one big troll trap, so no, not really. Whoever writes that dross desperately wants attention. Chuckle and move on.

no thanks

it's like one or two guys

edit: who really want attention

Himu

:lol

This entire subreddit
IYKYK

king of the internet

• 🚽
That reddit at least makes me feel less bad about this thread

:tophat We're civilized gentlemen and women compared to that mess.

thisismyusername

Squiddy

• Ebola Carrier
Calm down, bo   :-*

Tasty

Jesus fucking Christ, someone kill Squiddy please

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
©ZH

Himu

SQUIDDY EDIT YOUR POST SO YOU DO NOT INVITE AWFUL PEOPLE TO OUR FORUM
IYKYK

thisismyusername

Calm down, bo   :-*

I am calm. I know you're trying to troll (and failing, once again): But we don't need to advertise this board everywhere "NeoGAF" is discussed, nor do we need OA rejects/distinguished mentally-challenged fellows coming here.

Motion to kill Squiddy in the digital realm for being a fucking idiot?