Author Topic: Struggle Thread mk II - No one likes us, we don't care  (Read 218899 times)

ToxicAdam

• captain of my capsized ship
Re: Super Struggle Thread II: Turbo
« Reply #180 on: June 01, 2015, 01:32:07 PM »
Ever watch that opening scene in Joe versus the Volcano? That's what I'm imagining now.

king of the internet

• 🚽
« Reply #181 on: June 01, 2015, 03:25:01 PM »
Got black out drunk last night. Stabbing pain in my head. Pls take me now Jesus.  :brazilcry

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #182 on: June 01, 2015, 07:47:48 PM »
It looks like they even stopped looking for my friend's friend's body.

:brazilcry
que

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #183 on: June 01, 2015, 08:07:43 PM »
Came back from japan trip on wednesday. Flight was delayed, I missed my connection and lost my luggage.

And then I came home and my girlfriend of 13 years has decided that she's breaking up with me.

:fbm
Hyoushi, I'm sure you're sad right now, but you're a cool dude and will get past this. If you need a bright side, at least she figured this out before marriage and kids.

OTOH, and sorry in advance for the Real Talk, most relationships even approaching the 10 year mark require the M-word commitment. It may have been either one of you which wasn't ready for that, but it sounds like she decided move on. If this makes you re-evaluate the relationship and realize you'd like to be with her FOREVER, cool. If not, a wash of relief is what you should be feeling, in addition to any dizziness.

It looks like they even stopped looking for my friend's friend's body.

:brazilcry
Wait, what?

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #184 on: June 01, 2015, 08:10:35 PM »
See here Chrono
One of my friend's friends has gone missing.
She's a young latina in her 20s and there's no trace of her. No credit card activities, no cell records, no sightings, nothing.
She's been gone over a month, but everyday I keep seeing my friend's facebook page with more posts about vigils and searches and all that.
For the first couple of days I was hoping they'd find her. But now it sorta feels like they're just looking for a body.  :-\
que

Phoenix Dark

• The only nicca Sade dated
« Reply #185 on: June 01, 2015, 09:04:04 PM »
Damn Hyoushi sorry to hear that

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #186 on: June 01, 2015, 09:07:43 PM »
See here Chrono
One of my friend's friends has gone missing.
She's a young latina in her 20s and there's no trace of her. No credit card activities, no cell records, no sightings, nothing.
She's been gone over a month, but everyday I keep seeing my friend's facebook page with more posts about vigils and searches and all that.
For the first couple of days I was hoping they'd find her. But now it sorta feels like they're just looking for a body.  :-\
Holy crap, that's horrible. Wow.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #187 on: June 01, 2015, 09:08:58 PM »
I think it was about two years ago when I posted here that my wife wanted to buy some $400 DVD set that was clearly from a scammer.  I ended up giving in and bought it for her.  She watched that shit once and I never saw it again.

Now she is all over this shit about taking "online courses" to become a "spiritual consultant."  I have to put that in quotes because it's yet another scam.  The kicker?  It's from the same fucking people who made the DVDs.  Can't budge on this one.  This "course" costs six thousand dollars.  Listening to her pitch this is like listening to a scammer-- "I'll make the money right back!  I'll get tons of clients!"  I asked her to show me the school's website.  Naturally, there isn't one.  Just a link to the e-commerce site that produces all this crap.  She gives me info on the guy running this.  His Facebook page says he worked at Sony.  The link to "Sony" goes to a Facebook page that nobody has ever visited or updated.   :lol ::)

She kept asking me for weeks if she could use six grand from our savings account.  Nope.  Not budging.  She finally gave up and tried to ask her parents instead.  I was a bit worried about them giving in, but fortunately her mom has been in contact with me and isn't giving her anything.  Freaked out a bit today when I came home and was shown an Email confirming that she signed up for the course.  This was in Japanese and listed what appeared to be a receipt, but fortunately this was just directions saying where to direct deposit the money.  Yeah, that's not shady or anything.  Contacted her mom, who told me that she hadn't and wasn't giving her any money, and asked me to make sure she doesn't try to get a loan or something.

So now my wife is acting super-depressed about this.  But to be honest, I think this is actually a good thing-- I think it may have finally hit her that either A) this is a scam and she fell for it or B) reality has kicked in and she realizes that she isn't getting that money, and is getting over it in her own way.  Am hoping this shit blows over by tomorrow or the next day.  Meanwhile, I did my part and have stayed super-positive and carefully chosen what I've been saying.  Am not saying "no" to anything, but simply that we all care about her well-being.

Is this depression?  Could be.  This all came up when she started looking around for a new job and didn't get anything. 
« Last Edit: June 01, 2015, 09:17:09 PM by bork laser »
ど助平

brawndolicious

« Reply #188 on: June 01, 2015, 11:43:57 PM »
What kind of work is she trying to get into? I assume counseling but the spiritual angle is a bit unknown for me. Could show her pamphlets for places to volunteer with clients/qualifications that fit her needs.

Kara

• Why are you keeping quiet, like the League of Nations?
« Reply #189 on: June 02, 2015, 12:16:47 AM »
I changed my schedule around so I could work 9-5 3 days a week. This is the first day (which was supposed to be a 9 to 5er) and it's 21:30 and another 2 hours of work at least.

Why do I exist. :stahp

END ME.

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #190 on: June 02, 2015, 12:38:46 AM »
My most recent struggle...family shit. My grandma died a few years ago. Before she died she wrote a will, and was quite adamant that it be followed. For example my oldest male cousin received her house (which is in Detroit). I received an old Cadillac - like, late 70s old. One of my brothers received a 2000s Cadillac. My car needed a lot of work so it was worked on by a mechanic for awhile, who then put it in storage. My brother's car stayed in my grandma's garage.

I love my cousin, he introduced me to rap music, Street Fighter II and a host of other shit. But he's a dumbass. Late 30s, has only worked odd jobs that he can barely keep, is rather lazy, etc. Everyone knows this stuff, but my grandma always looked out for him; he lived with my grandparents for the final years of their lives, and overall looked after them although he fucked that up a few times. Anyway my grandma's house was paid off, all that remained was yearly taxes. I don't remember the exact tax number but it wasn't large, like <$3000 iirc. Well needless to say my cousin didn't pay a dime on the taxes after my grandma died. The house fell into disrepair, the lawn wasn't being cut, it just looked terrible. At one point he moved out, and would come by randomly to stay for a week or so.

On one such week when he was staying at the house he got into a fight with his girlfriend, who then proceeded to...start a fire in anger. The fire burned down the garage...where my brother's Cadillac was stored. After that my cousin moved out the house and didn't return.

So now the house is slowly being ripped apart. The block it's on used to be pretty nice, but has looked like Baghdad for the last 15 years. For whatever reason nothing has been shut off in the house, so neighbors are siphoning electricity and other shit from the house. Meanwhile copper pipes and other shit is disappearing daily. During all this madness some dude apparently has put the house on sale, claiming his grandmother gave it to him when she died. This guy isn't related to me, mind you. Obviously the tax issue means that the city will own the house soonish, but this dude is trying to sell.

Now to me, this is just a sad story that ultimately I can move on from. The city will take over the house and I'd imagine the block will be cleaned up and gentrified in 5-10 years. However my mom is obsessed with this. She is constantly going down to Detroit to look at the house, she has talked to the guy who is trying to sell it, etc. She's taken my dad down there too, as well as her brother (my uncle). She wants to go into the house. I have begged her to stop going down there, to let this shit go. As I mentioned earlier, the block is literally Baghdad, circa 2003. Who knows who is squatting in the house. My dad has demanded she not go into the house as well. Yet every other weekend she goes down there. It's only a matter of time before she walks in there, and I have a bad feeling about what could happen.

It's the house she grew up in as a child, I get it. But that time is gone. My grandparents have been dead for awhile, it's time to move on. Nothing good will come of going down there, yet I can't convince her to just walk the fuck away. To be perfectly honest I've contemplated just burning the place down. I won't do it, but I could easily get away with it. I'd rather have it burned down than have her walk in there alone and something bad happen to her.

Positive Touch

• Woo Papa
« Reply #191 on: June 02, 2015, 12:53:40 AM »
honestly the part I'd be most pissed about is that some dickcheese is trying to make money off this house that he doesn't own. wtf is that?

also you have a classic caddy that you don't drive around because...?
pcp

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #192 on: June 02, 2015, 01:05:58 AM »
It's a long story. It's in storage, and the mechanic who "fixed" it has decided it should be his. This isn't something that I'm going to fight over. I've spoken with him, he knew my grandmother very well but the dude is a dick. There are other reasons I'm not pressing the situation, which I won't go into.

Personally I'm not concerned about the guy trying to sell the house simply because starting the selling process is just going to make the city seize it faster than they normally would. That guy isn't going to win, he has no paperwork, etc.

Kara

« Reply #193 on: June 02, 2015, 03:20:22 AM »
Christ I just got home.

Fuck working with other people, they're nothing but :trash who let you down.

Hyoushi

• hooker strangler
« Reply #194 on: June 02, 2015, 03:59:57 AM »
Came back from japan trip on wednesday. Flight was delayed, I missed my connection and lost my luggage.

And then I came home and my girlfriend of 13 years has decided that she's breaking up with me.

Hyoushi, I'm sure you're sad right now, but you're a cool dude and will get past this. If you need a bright side, at least she figured this out before marriage and kids.

OTOH, and sorry in advance for the Real Talk, most relationships even approaching the 10 year mark require the M-word commitment. It may have been either one of you which wasn't ready for that, but it sounds like she decided move on. If this makes you re-evaluate the relationship and realize you'd like to be with her FOREVER, cool. If not, a wash of relief is what you should be feeling, in addition to any dizziness.

Hehe. Well. Marriage isn't something that we were particularly interested in. But oh well. There are no hard feelings between us, it's just gonna take a while for me to get over it. Just a question of how long it will take. We've been together for most of our adult lives so I'm basically restarting from scratch, heh
地平線

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #195 on: June 02, 2015, 04:50:56 AM »
That's a good place to start.

Dufus

• Harvester of Likes
« Reply #196 on: June 02, 2015, 06:23:03 AM »

On the one hand I feel bad for you but on the other hand you had a girlfriend, for like, an eight of a century. As someone whose dick is drier than the Sahara desert I'm not sure if I have it in me to sympathize with you.

Dantizzinel

« Reply #197 on: June 02, 2015, 11:30:18 AM »

That sucks Hyoushi  :(
\m/

Dantizzinel

« Reply #198 on: June 02, 2015, 12:23:22 PM »
I don't know how to go about finding girls in Saudi anymore. I don't want to go through the bullshit it takes here to find one and I'm not exactly over my ex to boot. Plus I can't just go to a bar cause they don't exist here in a legal form(ain't about that illegal life anymore) to talk to women. I'll take the potential of ending up a creep after a few drinks over segregation any day.

I really, really miss women.
\m/

CatsCatsCats

« Reply #199 on: June 02, 2015, 12:36:16 PM »
Damn, Wrath, that's some shit.

I have a hernia  :-\
😽💨

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #200 on: June 02, 2015, 02:27:39 PM »
What kind of work is she trying to get into? I assume counseling but the spiritual angle is a bit unknown for me. Could show her pamphlets for places to volunteer with clients/qualifications that fit her needs.

Nope, has nothing to do with it.  She's looking for a job doing data entry.  The spiritual consulting crap seems to come up when she's feeling bummed about work.  She hates her co-workers and wants a new job closer to home.  That's fine except this is never-ending and she ends up hating her co-workers at pretty much every job she gets.  In some cases it is absolutely justified, though.  My parents and I think a big part of the problem is her grasp of the English language/lack of confidence in her English ability.  She's gotten much, much better though.
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #201 on: June 02, 2015, 02:33:17 PM »
It's a long story. It's in storage, and the mechanic who "fixed" it has decided it should be his. This isn't something that I'm going to fight over. I've spoken with him, he knew my grandmother very well but the dude is a dick. There are other reasons I'm not pressing the situation, which I won't go into.

Personally I'm not concerned about the guy trying to sell the house simply because starting the selling process is just going to make the city seize it faster than they normally would. That guy isn't going to win, he has no paperwork, etc.

This is confusing.  You don't want to press charges against a guy who essentially stole the car your grandmother left you?

Did your cousin's ex get charged for arson?

ど助平

Dufus

• Harvester of Likes
« Reply #202 on: June 02, 2015, 03:42:54 PM »

WELCOME TO MY WORLD  :ufup

king of the internet

• 🚽
« Reply #203 on: June 02, 2015, 03:44:09 PM »

WELCOME TO MY WORLD  :ufup

How can you miss what you've never had  ???

Dufus

• Harvester of Likes
« Reply #204 on: June 02, 2015, 03:47:59 PM »
I just spent the last five minutes trying to come up with a witty reply to that.

I DON'T KNOW, OKAY?

Kara

« Reply #205 on: June 02, 2015, 04:01:56 PM »
Breh one day I will escape the intellectual seventh level of hell commonly known as the U.S. and we're going to road trip Europe on single gear bikes. :bolo

Tasty Meat

• It will never appear where there is strife. Its sightings have become rare recently.
« Reply #206 on: June 02, 2015, 04:05:34 PM »
🌈

toku

• the soul of sweet delight can never be defiled
« Reply #207 on: June 02, 2015, 04:13:39 PM »
Breh one day I will escape the intellectual seventh level of hell commonly known as the U.S. and we're going to road trip Europe on single gear bikes. :bolo

Can I come? Will there be good dope? decent booze?

CatsCatsCats

« Reply #208 on: June 02, 2015, 04:31:50 PM »
Broke my iPhone 5c. Not eligible for upgrade, too poor to replace it. Ughhhhhhhhh
😽💨

Kara

« Reply #209 on: June 02, 2015, 05:13:56 PM »

Can I come? Will there be good dope? decent booze?

Sure. If you want. I only drink the finest.

studyguy

« Reply #210 on: June 02, 2015, 05:41:59 PM »
So my parent's dog died last year and my mom was real tore up about it.

Thought about getting them a new puppy late this year. A nice one.
Turns out my aunt gave my mom a dog last week.

One they found up north on the streets, a stray
No idea of how old this shit is, looks anywhere between 1 and 5
No idea of whether or not it has shots or not, rabies, etc
This shit looks like a dirty ass mop you threw into a garbage then forgot for a year

It has a fucking tattoo under it's belly. This dog is fucking tatted up

Like that shit is awful as a pet owner, but all the same I'm like how the fuck did they think this was an okay thing to give my parents?
Then it turned out my mom is okay with it and likes the dog. Which means, like their last dog, it's my fucking responsibility to make sure that shit doesn't die of some shitty dog disease. So now I gotta drive to their pad, pick this fucking dog up and take it to the vet this week.

Who the fuck gives a dog a tattoo.
For real.
pause

Huff

• stronger ties you have, more power you gain
« Reply #211 on: June 02, 2015, 06:12:45 PM »
Given myself anxiety and tachycardia due to drinking way too much caffeine. Now can't focus on my study material
dur

Beezy

« Reply #212 on: June 02, 2015, 06:54:05 PM »
It has a fucking tattoo under it's belly. This dog is fucking tatted up
(Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)

For real.
:neogaf

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #213 on: June 02, 2015, 07:33:27 PM »

This is confusing.  You don't want to press charges against a guy who essentially stole the car your grandmother left you?

Did your cousin's ex get charged for arson?

Arson? In Detroit? Of course not.

I won't go into all the details about the mechanic but the dude is old and isn't really a mechanic; I doubt the car works, even after all these years. The bigger problem is that to get this resolved I'd have to get the police involved, and he isn't the type of guy I'd do that with. If you know what I mean.

TLDR: Detroit brehs. There are some great, amazing parts of it. But I'm talking about Baghdad Detroit.

Tasty Meat

• It will never appear where there is strife. Its sightings have become rare recently.
« Reply #214 on: June 02, 2015, 09:30:09 PM »
But I'm talking about Baghdad Detroit.

...so basically, Detroit?
🌈

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #215 on: June 02, 2015, 09:54:22 PM »
Just found a paper from 2013 that does what I wanted to do for my Ph.D.  :( 
NtGay

studyguy

« Reply #216 on: June 03, 2015, 12:05:17 AM »
That dog had a microchip in it

:heh
pause

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #217 on: June 03, 2015, 01:10:48 AM »
What kind of tattoo does it have? I've seen shelters that will tattoo a small line or X on a pet to show that it's been fixed.

VomKriege

• 韬光养晦
« Reply #218 on: June 03, 2015, 01:40:46 AM »
Like that shit is awful as a pet owner, but all the same I'm like how the fuck did they think this was an okay thing to give my parents?
Then it turned out my mom is okay with it and likes the dog. Which means, like their last dog, it's my fucking responsibility to make sure that shit doesn't die of some shitty dog disease. So now I gotta drive to their pad, pick this fucking dog up and take it to the vet this week.

For real.

Had to take care of not-even-my-dog too for my mother, including some of the shittiest things that entails, so I see where you are coming from with this.

I wish I could have my dog, but the situation is not yet ideal for this  :-\ .
ὕβρις

Purrp Skirrp

• Melancholy Cool
« Reply #219 on: June 03, 2015, 03:26:26 AM »
I'm in a flabby stage of life so sex is somewhat strenuous. After a mutual climax, I lay naked refusing to move waiting for all the sweat to evaporate

Eventually I drift into a tranquil nap as my GF gets ready. I'm awakened by her pleas to get dressed, but I'm in a daze when I hear footsteps coming up the stairs.

I shut the bedroom door and fumble with my pants.

"Open the door," her stepdad exclaims.

"I'm getting dressed!" she replies.

After threatening to open it a few more times he fucks off into his own room and slams the door. We go to leave but realize his pickup is blocking my car in the driveway.

He comes downstairs so I say "what's up" to no reply. He slams another door on the way out, moves his truck, gets on his harley and takes off.

Get a text later saying he wants to make it very clear that I'm not allowed in the house when he's not there.

This nicca been trying to get to me to go to the gun range too.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
GF is 24 years old :mindblown  :dayum :snoop

Getting an apartment with another couple, should be moved out by next month  :pacspit

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #220 on: June 03, 2015, 08:39:08 AM »
For real.

My dog has a tattoo.  It's a little green streak on her underside.  They do that to show that the dog has been fixed.  Is that what you mean?

I won't go into all the details about the mechanic but the dude is old and isn't really a mechanic; I doubt the car works, even after all these years. The bigger problem is that to get this resolved I'd have to get the police involved, and he isn't the type of guy I'd do that with. If you know what I mean.

No, not really.  I'd get the cops involved or at least tell the guy I'm gonna call the cops or he can pay me something for it.
ど助平

studyguy

« Reply #221 on: June 03, 2015, 10:52:38 AM »
Nah that dog has a butterfly on its underbelly

ALSO WOKE UP THIS MORNING AND SOMEONE SMASHED MY PASSENGER SIDE MIRROR
 :maf

Fuck this week brehs

Oh I should add on I hit up the database for lost pets and they got a hit on that dog.
Gave my info so hopefully I can throw this piece of shit back to its owners.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2015, 11:12:52 AM by studyguy »
pause

Beezy

« Reply #222 on: June 03, 2015, 11:04:11 AM »

No, not really.  I'd get the cops involved or at least tell the guy I'm gonna call the cops or he can pay me something for it.

You know nothing bork laser...

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #223 on: June 03, 2015, 11:24:55 AM »

You're gonna have to elaborate.  LOL if you mean "don't get the cops involved."
« Last Edit: June 03, 2015, 11:29:50 AM by bork laser »
ど助平

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #224 on: June 03, 2015, 11:30:07 AM »
He's scared there's going to be blood.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #225 on: June 03, 2015, 11:34:23 AM »
Oh, that kind of guy.   :lol
ど助平

Positive Touch

• Woo Papa
« Reply #226 on: June 03, 2015, 12:01:35 PM »
police don't even give a fuck about most murders in major cities; why would they care about a dispute over an old car? gtfo
pcp

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #227 on: June 03, 2015, 12:18:03 PM »
Menstrual blood from PD's gaping pussy.
NtGay

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #228 on: June 03, 2015, 12:58:59 PM »

You're gonna have to elaborate.  LOL if you mean "don't get the cops involved."

He's the nice old guy in the neighborhood who owns a variety of businesses that aren't really businesses, gives people jobs that aren't really jobs, and if you owe him anything he collects it right on time.

:beli

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #229 on: June 03, 2015, 01:00:39 PM »
Yeah, I didn't get what you meant at first.  Hence:

Oh, that kind of guy.   :lol
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #230 on: June 03, 2015, 01:01:19 PM »
police don't even give a fuck about most murders in major cities; why would they care about a dispute over an old car? gtfo

All he has to do is say his grandmama gave him that car and their hearts will grow three sizes!
ど助平

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #231 on: June 03, 2015, 01:58:27 PM »
I'm in a flabby stage of life so sex is somewhat strenuous. After a mutual climax, I lay naked refusing to move waiting for all the sweat to evaporate(Image removed from quote.)

Eventually I drift into a tranquil nap as my GF gets ready. I'm awakened by her pleas to get dressed, but I'm in a daze when I hear footsteps coming up the stairs.

I shut the bedroom door and fumble with my pants.

"Open the door," her stepdad exclaims.

"I'm getting dressed!" she replies.

After threatening to open it a few more times he fucks off into his own room and slams the door. We go to leave but realize his pickup is blocking my car in the driveway.

He comes downstairs so I say "what's up" to no reply. He slams another door on the way out, moves his truck, gets on his harley and takes off.

Get a text later saying he wants to make it very clear that I'm not allowed in the house when he's not there.

This nicca been trying to get to me to go to the gun range too.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
GF is 24 years old :mindblown  :dayum :snoop

Getting an apartment with another couple, should be moved out by next month  :pacspit
no lie I'd probably feel some type of way if my daughter was getting dicked down in my house too.

BTW what are the races involved? You black, she's a pawg? Watch your ass breh.

Purrp Skirrp

• Melancholy Cool
« Reply #232 on: June 03, 2015, 02:36:21 PM »
True, but they aren't close and he's really just the dude her mom remarried. She doesn't view him as a father figure.

If I was black I'd already be dead. Stepdad is a tea partier. She's a petite blond with a huge ass so good guess. All parties involved are cac as fuck and that's probably why he liked me up until now.

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #233 on: June 03, 2015, 08:08:40 PM »
I totally missed that he's her stepdad. Over-protective father would have been bad enough, but the stepdad acting like that is giving me major creep vibes.

Tasty Meat

« Reply #234 on: June 03, 2015, 11:18:25 PM »
Got tested yesterday and I'm nervous. I've been mostly safe but there's been... incidents. I'll get the results in a week and I'm freaking the fuck out even though statistically I should be ok. I was young and stupid and no, it won't happen again.

Also I got vaccinated on the same day and my arm hurts like a motherfucker.
🌈

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #235 on: June 04, 2015, 03:19:48 AM »
Can't vaccination for the HIV, breh.  :'(
©@©™

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #236 on: June 04, 2015, 04:35:38 AM »
Menstrual blood from PD's gaping pussy.

God damn, that's funny, coming from a Canadian academic. You've got to be the least likely Borito to become confrontationally physically violent.

(Please don't lock me in your basement, though.)

Tasty Meat

« Reply #237 on: June 04, 2015, 09:21:14 AM »
Can't vaccination for the HIV, breh.  :'(

Nah it was different stuff, the normal shot you're supposed to get every 10 years or whatever.
🌈

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #238 on: June 04, 2015, 10:24:36 AM »
Stay safe Andrex. 10-60 minutes of pleasure isn't worth a lifetime of sickness.

Tasty Meat

« Reply #239 on: June 04, 2015, 11:24:16 AM »
Well, obviously.
🌈