Author Topic: Conspiracy theories  (Read 243854 times)

Skullfuckers Anonymous

• Will hunt bullies for fruit baskets. PM for details.
Re: Conspiracy theories
« Reply #2880 on: December 01, 2022, 12:22:18 PM »

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #2881 on: December 01, 2022, 12:43:23 PM »
Hopefully we get the Fentanyl The Chi Com Dragon and Kanye collab we never thought we needed :rejoice
(ice)

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #2882 on: December 01, 2022, 12:53:13 PM »
🤴

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #2883 on: December 01, 2022, 01:01:41 PM »
https://twitter.com/tize4PF/status/1598373518978256923

Hitler invented highways and microphones  :lol

"Every human being has something of value that they brought to the table"

"Especially Hitler"

:dead

https://twitter.com/RightWingWatch/status/1598376429330214912
« Last Edit: December 01, 2022, 01:05:43 PM by Nintex »
🤴

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #2884 on: December 01, 2022, 01:06:00 PM »
:oreilly
(ice)

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #2885 on: December 01, 2022, 01:08:10 PM »
🤴

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #2886 on: December 01, 2022, 01:34:17 PM »
🤴

Skullfuckers Anonymous

« Reply #2887 on: December 01, 2022, 01:37:47 PM »
Can’t find a video, but he also said this.

https://twitter.com/marisakabas/status/1598373518051254272

The supplements are probably flying off the shelves.

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #2888 on: December 01, 2022, 01:58:26 PM »
Woke icon Alex Jones :rejoice
(ice)

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #2889 on: December 01, 2022, 02:39:05 PM »
🤴

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #2890 on: December 01, 2022, 02:49:57 PM »
🤴

Skullfuckers Anonymous

« Reply #2891 on: December 01, 2022, 06:41:20 PM »

headwalk

• brutal deluxe
« Reply #2892 on: December 01, 2022, 08:01:25 PM »
This is the most fun I've had since Chris Chan boned his mum.

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #2893 on: December 01, 2022, 09:39:52 PM »

benjipwns

« Reply #2894 on: December 04, 2022, 01:05:55 AM »
This seems like an obvious one but I rarely see it: al Qaeda (etc.) and the American state (and later other states were invited in) are in cahoots. I don't mean like there's some kinds of secret ties between this dude and that dude or Osama is a CIA operative or it's all really false flags or whatever. I mean the more simple rational plan hit them and they figured it out as not an elaborate scheme but a totally obvious thing they should do. Is it because the story would be so boring?

The con: start an unending "war" from which both players benefit endlessly and tons of other people will be induced to participate willingly for financial or patriotic/religious reasons.
The members: it doesn't seem like it actually needs to be all that many, Osama (a billionaire with ties to another important state) is the obvious key figure, but I'm not sure he's essential he just already existed so they didn't have to create him.
The marks: everyone else.

The only objection I guess would be the part where the U.S. started killing the al Qaeda guys*. But I feel like simple betrayal by one of the con men explains this, not to mention the fact that once there's enough marks in the con they can't be controlled and would be willingly killing each other, that's a key part of the whole con. Why does nobody remark on how al Qaeda has never seemed to seriously target high level Western officials anywhere?

The timing is also essential, you can't do the con as long as there's other rival states, like before the Soviets would have started snooping around, before them the U.K., etc. The U.S. becomes the lone superpower and goes looking for threats and lands on "stateless terrorism" which is exactly the perfect setup for this con!

I'm sure somebody has gone into this further, but I never see it from the "normies" of conspiracy people, when you see the similar version it's just something done by the American state for their own goals, all of the benefits accrued to al Qaeda and related are ignored. Is it because conspiracy theorists only seem to be prone to believing completely absurd things that fall apart without fantastical leaps of logic and near supernatural abilities where everyone's motives and decision making is completely irrational? :lol

"Hey, Barry, it's O, I'm dying man, time to come find me."
[close]
« Last Edit: December 04, 2022, 01:20:20 AM by benjipwns »

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #2895 on: December 04, 2022, 07:34:30 PM »
🤴

benjipwns

« Reply #2896 on: December 04, 2022, 10:47:21 PM »
Wait, what does he mean "let's not forget about Obama" if Elon's the "first genetic hybrid that stuck"? :hmm

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #2897 on: December 05, 2022, 09:27:55 AM »
You hardly ever see Obama anymore, he's clearly been replaced with CGI after his molecular structure disintegrated around the end of his 2nd term.
©@©™

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #2898 on: December 05, 2022, 02:29:51 PM »
🤴

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #2899 on: December 11, 2022, 01:44:54 PM »

:rogan
🤴

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #2900 on: December 11, 2022, 02:22:04 PM »
Semi-related, but can Rogan only get dog shit guests now that he lives in the some dump in Texas :thinking

He'd usually have a decent ratio of people you'd wanna hear mixed in with his usual gabble of shit comics, right wing grifters and army/hunter losers.

He used to have Tim Dillion and Ediie Bravo on all the time, now its that fat bum Shane Gillis.
(ice)

benjipwns

« Reply #2901 on: December 12, 2022, 12:25:23 AM »

benjipwns

« Reply #2902 on: December 12, 2022, 12:31:21 AM »
What is Elon trying to tell me about Robin Williams' death? :hmm

Skullfuckers Anonymous

« Reply #2903 on: December 13, 2022, 10:07:35 PM »
Spider-Man found the Ark of the Covenant!!!

https://m.

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
« Reply #2904 on: December 13, 2022, 10:52:12 PM »
Hearing rumors that both the US and China are doing everything they can to block the next twitter files, which are about the true origin of covid.

Theyve turned on the weather machines in an attempt to kill millions and change the narratives...but the machines are slow and it wont be dangerous for another 7-11 days.

If you dont maintain a large supply of warm blankets and MyPillows, get shopping NOW
:O

Skullfuckers Anonymous

« Reply #2905 on: December 15, 2022, 10:59:09 PM »
Whites hats not a fan of Trump NFTs.

White Hats’ heads were spinning Thursday morning after President Donald J. Trump unveiled his newest sales pitch—a $99 non-fungible token (NFT) of him wearing a superhero costume and telling buyers each purchase included a chance to dine with him at Mar-a-Lago, a source in General David H. Berger’s office told Real Raw News.

General Berger, our source said, gaped at the announcement in utter disbelief as he fielded phone calls from councilmembers who, too, wondered why the man who had empowered them to pursue Deep State arrests and restore order to a fractured nation developed a sudden fascination with trading cards.

Trump’s statement came two days after he posted to Truth Social: “AMERICA NEEEDS A SUPERHERO I will be making a MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT tomorrow. Thank you!”

What concerned Gen. Berger the most, our source said, was that Trump Tuesday evening telegraphed the military echelon that he’d be delivering a message of “monumental” importance that would resonate among the American populace “like nothing this country has ever seen.” Gen. Berger had at once emailed Trump, asking for clarification, and Trump wrote back, “You’ll see. This is what the country has been waiting for. It’s huge.”

According to our source, General Berger and his council of twelve thought Trump planned a big reveal: to tell the citizenry that criminals like Hillary Clinton, George Bush, and members of the criminal Biden regime had been tried, convicted, and executed at Guantanamo Bay. Or maybe that Nancy Pelosi, whose military tribunal is still underway at GITMO, would soon head to gallows.

But such a revelation never surfaced. Instead, MAGA patriots got a picture of Trump wearing a red jumpsuit and thigh-high blue boots with the number “45” stenciled at the knee, and text reading, “Collect all your favorite digital Trump trading cards.”

“General Berger’s phone was ringing constantly,” our source said. “His advisors and White Hat officers across the country couldn’t believe what they were seeing, literally. Many of them criticized his allegiance to Trump and said it was time to jump ship before it’s too late, that Trump lost his marbles. I think he talked to 50 people last night, if not more. Only one, Col. Brent Lindemen, said something seemed off.”

Col. Lindeman, our source said, told Gen. Berger that the real President Trump was either kidnapped or killed and replaced by a doppelganger. Lindeman first pointed to Trump’s 2024 presidential announcement speech, which, according to many astute observers, seemed restrained, timid, and “unTrumpish.” Lindeman then told Gen. Berger that the real President Trump would not have dined with Kanye West and Nick Fuentes at Mar-a-Lago, especially with Navy SEALs vetting every guest.

“With respect, General, we should consider the real possibility Trump is not Trump,” Col. Lindemen reportedly said. “We know this happens. We know it has been happening.”

Gen. Berger, however, was reluctant to believe Trump had been replaced by a body double or clone. President Trump, Gen. Berger said, had been under “protective guard” and heightened security for years.

In closing, our source said that Gen. Berger will hold an emergency meeting to “entertain the possibility.”

:neo :stop  :info

Has Trump been a clone this whole time???

https://realrawnews.com/2022/12/military-heads-spin-as-trump-turns-to-nfts/

Also:
https://twitter.com/RightWingWatch/status/1603508381171458066

benjipwns

« Reply #2906 on: December 16, 2022, 01:04:06 PM »
Berger quits!
Tensions between President Donald J. Trump and Marine Corps General David H. Berger have caused the latter to “step down” his post as commander of the White Hat Partition of the U.S. military, a source in the general’s office said Thursday afternoon.

General Berger, who had helmed the White Hats for two years and orchestrated several Deep Sate arrests, reached his decision ahead of a terse telephone chat with President Trump this afternoon. The general told Trump he appreciated his trust but could no longer effectively lead the White Hat coalition because he felt “out of the loop and in the dark.”

“Mr. President, if you don’t share your moves, it imperils my position. I have taken a significant oath, and kept it. Your reluctance, sir, to keep me appraised of what you plan to do has weakened my station,” Gen. Berger told Trump.
General David H. Berger Thursday night put a quick end to speculation over who would fill his shoes as commander of the White Hat partition of the United States military. He had summoned his council—currently 12 high-ranking officers from all branches of the armed forces—to an encrypted video call to deliver the news: His successor would be Assistant Commandant of The Marine Corps Eric M. Smith, a valiant, battle-hardened officer who had led Marines into combat in Iraq and Afghanistan.

His meritorious accolades are legendary, and Marines revere him.  Afghanistan and Iraq aside, Gen. Smith commanded U.S. Marine Corps Forces Southern Command, 1st Marine Division, III Marine Expeditionary Force, and Marine Corps Combat Development Command.

More recently, he had helped draft the battle plan that allowed a joint Special Operations task force to seize FEMA’s Mount Weather stronghold.

Gen. Smith, who was absent the call, would assume command of all White Hat military operations effective January 1, Gen. Berger said, adding that he’d retain authority in the interim.

“General Smith is the right Marine for this job,” General Berger told the council. “Many of you have met him, and know his reputation. The few of you who haven’t will get to know him soon enough. He’s no nonsense. A Marine and a true patriot. He’s gonna shake things up, and you’ll show him the same respect and deference you’ve shown me. I’ll still be around, advising from the lines. But General Smith will be quarterbacking.”

General Berger wouldn’t publicly explain his reasons for stepping down, a source familiar with the call told Real Raw News, but said, “Any stories floating around of a seething hatred between me and President Trump are grossly exaggerated. We’ve had a few differences lately, that’s all. My reasons are my own. And I’ll tell you all this, General Smith won’t tolerate quacky tales about a Donald Trump clone or double sitting at Mar-a-Lago, so get your heads on straight. Trump gave us this charge, and you, all of you, answered his call.”

In closing, our source said Gen. Berger segued into a brief, heartfelt speech, saying he felt he had served the White Hat community and his president with pride, dignity, and honor, and he implored the council to “keep fighting the good fight, even on the darkest days.”

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #2907 on: December 16, 2022, 02:05:23 PM »
Well Flynn the fact that you would fire someone with a great idea immediately is the reason why you didn't make $4.5 million in 12 hours selling Photoshopped pictures of yourself. :trumps

Trump doing a 7 minute video on policy is a bigger sign that he's been cloned than a NFT grift tbh.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2022, 02:12:28 PM by Nintex »
🤴

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #2908 on: December 16, 2022, 02:55:41 PM »
« Last Edit: December 17, 2022, 09:31:28 AM by Nintex »
🤴

benjipwns

« Reply #2909 on: December 19, 2022, 02:47:30 AM »

spoiler (click to show/hide)
[close]

Skullfuckers Anonymous

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #2911 on: December 20, 2022, 10:49:37 AM »
lol at him being punked by known little bitch eric "the shitter brother" weinstein :girlaff
(ice)

Skullfuckers Anonymous

« Reply #2912 on: December 22, 2022, 09:24:55 PM »
Democrats rigging contract negotiations now too.

https://twitter.com/DKanner10/status/1605590769938550785

benjipwns

« Reply #2913 on: December 22, 2022, 09:39:24 PM »
Check HUNTER BIDEN'S LAPTOP for his real physical results! :rage

james

« Reply #2914 on: December 23, 2022, 01:36:41 PM »
Hearing rumors that both the US and China are doing everything they can to block the next twitter files, which are about the true origin of covid.

Theyve turned on the weather machines in an attempt to kill millions and change the narratives...but the machines are slow and it wont be dangerous for another 7-11 days.

If you dont maintain a large supply of warm blankets and MyPillows, get shopping NOW

The weather machines are working at full strength

https://twitter.com/ONwxchaser/status/1605633366182592513

:pika

benjipwns

« Reply #2915 on: December 23, 2022, 07:27:58 PM »
Huron stays losing.

benjipwns

« Reply #2916 on: December 29, 2022, 11:33:03 PM »
In one fell swoop, this petition to SCOTUS can stop all social medium discrimination against a pro-Palestine user or against any other social medium user and his content.

There is more!

Do you want to own a substantial part of a social medium platform?

I have realized that potential supporters of this fundraiser probably don't understand the implication of my current litigation,

which is captioned Martillo v. Twitter and
which is headed to the US Supreme Court.

Denial of common carriage takes place on a point-to-point transportation request.

Each of my comments and posts is supposed to be transported to all 1,200 of my followers (at least). I make as many as ten posts or comments per day. The penalty paid to the victim of a denial of common carriage is typically $50-$500. (The federal penalty is larger.)

For the sake of argument, suppose one is suspended for 60 days. The penalty paid to the victim is between $50 * 60 * 1200 = $3,600,000 and $36,000,000.

I happen to have a lot of followers, but practically every pro-Palestine user is often suspended for a month at a time or may be permanently suspended.

There is no money associated with a grant of cert. The litigation before SCOTUS is set-up for the class action lawsuit in federal district court. While this lawsuit goes forward, even if SCOTUS does not grant cert, it will be much easier to defeat the class of discriminatory social medium platforms if I prevail before SCOTUS. (I have a thumbs-up from one of the top US Constitutional scholars, and there is a substantial likelihood of a grant of cert.)

Do you really trust either Elon Musk or Mark Zuckerberg with the ownership of a major social medium platform?

We can end up with significant ownership of every major social medium firm.
Palestinians will be able to sue the class of discriminatory social medium platforms for torts, which are caused by group distributor libel, by genocide incitement under the Alien Tort Statute, and by violation of international expropriation law under the Foreign Sovereign Immunities act.
Major social medium platforms will fund the rehabilitation of Palestinians, the removal of the person who believes in the development and protection of a Jewish nation colonial settler locust swarm, and the restoration of Palestine.

For this reason, each of my followers should chip in $5 to $10 to my campaign,

It's time to nail the willing helpers (Hilfswillige) of the person who believes in the development and protection of a Jewish nation genocide.

I am Jewish. I used Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Medium to find contracts until I was gang-reported and permanently suspended because I mentioned that a Palestinian woman and I were in love. Between Covid and the gang reporting, my income was destroyed. I filed a complaint in Federal District Court, but the District Court filtered out the complaint before service on the basis of Section 230. The Court of Appeals for the First Circuit upheld the District Court.

I used to work with the AT&T legal department. AT&T provided several services similar to those which a social medium platform offers. The District and Appellate Courts are either severely confused or lying, possibly for ideological reasons. My situation is hardly unique, and the public can fight such injustice.

We can't allow confused Courts, racist social medium platforms, and white racist gangs of users of these platforms to bring back the culture of Jim Crow not only in the USA but on a global scale.

A social medium platform is a message common carrier.

A social medium platform has no First Amendment right to discriminate against a user or his content. Yet, a user has a Ninth Amendment right to non-discriminatory message common carriage.

A unique legal conjunction is taking place because at least three significant cases are going before US Supreme Court to challenge the incorrect and unconstitutional interpretation of Section 230. Not one of these cases makes the persuasive and critical Originalist or Textualist argument that I bring forward in my petition to SCOTUS for a writ of certiorari to the Court of Appeals for the First Circuit. I wish I could raise the money to hire a top litigator to present the Ninth Amendment argument to SCOTUS, but I am starting small by seeking help in raising the money to print up the booklet, in which SCOTUS requires the petition to be filed. The estimated cost is approximately $5,000 -- it is not cheap to ask SCOTUS to review a case. The original estimate was $10,000, but I found a better and more reasonable publisher.

The argument is legal and technological but should be understandable to a layperson. The argument can be found on pp. 21-60 in the petition.

Below is a short example from the text. Please read at least this brief excerpt from the petition and contribute to this fundraiser. The abuses of a social medium platform harm the US political and social system. The impunity of a social medium platform must be ended as quickly as possible.
If I can detect just a minor teeny tiny flaw, this is not how you get something to the Supreme Court. :lol

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #2917 on: January 02, 2023, 07:41:27 PM »
🤴

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
🤴

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #2919 on: January 11, 2023, 01:09:14 PM »
Every Alex Jones clip I see where he doesn't say ladies and gentlemen destroys a small part of my soul :fbm
(ice)

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #2920 on: January 11, 2023, 07:35:09 PM »
Every Alex Jones clip I see where he doesn't say ladies and gentlemen destroys a small part of my soul :fbm

FTFY

Skullfuckers Anonymous

« Reply #2921 on: January 12, 2023, 07:15:04 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)

:nintex

If Kevin McCarthy really is the Speaker of the House, wouldn’t he have gotten the keys to Pelosi’s dungeon?

Does he not care about the January 6th political prisoners or maybe Pelosi is still the one in charge?

:thinking

benjipwns

« Reply #2922 on: January 12, 2023, 07:28:33 PM »

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #2923 on: January 13, 2023, 12:28:59 AM »
Don’t forget about goblins.

goblin deez nuts
[close]
©@©™

Skullfuckers Anonymous

« Reply #2924 on: January 13, 2023, 09:52:19 PM »
https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1613708541264633856

:thinking maybe I should start saying school shootings are false flags too.

[close]

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #2925 on: January 14, 2023, 01:57:47 AM »
Anyone else find it curious that Cardinal George Pell was going to anonymously drop an essay criticising the Pope as disastrous for the catholic church and then winds up dying from "complications" during hip surgery?
Spud

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #2926 on: January 14, 2023, 07:21:17 PM »
https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1613708541264633856

:thinking maybe I should start saying school shootings are false flags too.

[close]

That’s the check bro

Skullfuckers Anonymous

« Reply #2927 on: January 15, 2023, 12:20:12 PM »
Anyone else find it curious that Cardinal George Pell was going to anonymously drop an essay criticising the Pope as disastrous for the catholic church and then winds up dying from "complications" during hip surgery?

The Vatican has order hits on 3 us presidents (successful on 2 of them). A cardinal would be small fry for them.

Snoopycat_

« Reply #2928 on: January 15, 2023, 08:35:12 PM »
The reason Daniel Radcliffe is so short is because JK Rowling spiked his meals with anti growth hormone pills so she could make more films. Seriously. Look into it.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #2929 on: January 20, 2023, 06:29:24 PM »
https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1616245697526878208

So Tuckey, if Nixon hadn't choked like a dog and actually did his job and dismantled the CIA we wouldn't be in this mess? :trumps
🤴

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #2930 on: January 21, 2023, 04:59:21 AM »
https://twitter.com/BrightInsight6/status/1616460575223205890

Sounds like we're close to solving this mystery
🤴

Polident Hive

« Reply #2931 on: January 21, 2023, 09:30:59 AM »
That conspiracy is just the plot to Assassin’s Creed.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #2932 on: January 21, 2023, 09:42:00 AM »
The conspiracy space continues to evolve even though there are some evergreen subjects like JFK and pedo's.

I wonder if in a few years we'll see folks like this attempt to find Kingdom Hearts like they are searching for Atlantis.
🤴

benjipwns

« Reply #2933 on: January 23, 2023, 09:44:19 PM »

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #2934 on: January 23, 2023, 10:40:21 PM »
Huge if true (like China has)
©@©™

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #2935 on: January 24, 2023, 07:11:35 AM »
Pretty sure UBI is the opposite of austerity :confused
(ice)

Skullfuckers Anonymous

« Reply #2936 on: January 24, 2023, 01:48:58 PM »
https://twitter.com/rothschildmd/status/1617921245382848513

I thought there was something funny about the game on Sunday. Snow was probably cgi’d since I can’t believe Buffalo gets that much snow in January.

james

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #2938 on: January 24, 2023, 11:22:11 PM »
True if huge
©@©™

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #2939 on: January 25, 2023, 11:22:02 AM »
I've just recently learned about the weird Sheriff cult, where some of them think they have more power than the president or some shit :salute
(ice)