Author Topic: Conspiracy theories  (Read 243710 times)

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
Re: Conspiracy theories
« Reply #2580 on: May 10, 2022, 05:20:38 AM »

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #2581 on: May 10, 2022, 06:44:43 AM »
Apparently Alex Jones fired his attorneys (again).
ὕβρις

VomKriege

• Do the moron
ὕβρις

benjipwns

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #2584 on: May 11, 2022, 05:13:28 PM »

:ohhh

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10805997/Bill-Clintons-special-advisor-let-Jeffrey-Epstein-White-House-dies-59.html

The only potential hint at a possible cause of death was a request in Middleton's obituary that, instead of flowers, well wishers donate to a service that specializes in counseling and therapy linked to the New Life Church, which is based in Arkansas

Several of Clinton's former associates have died over the years in unexpected circumstances, sparking the conspiracy theory known as Clinton Body Count.

They include deputy White House counsel Vince Foster, whose 1993 death was ruled a suicide but sparked a slew of conspiracy theories about the involvement of the Clintons.

After Epstein hanged himself while awaiting trial in 2019 Donald Trump retweeted conspiracy theories that Clinton was involved.

Others whose deaths have been linked to the Clintons without foundation have been Seth Rich, the Democratic National Committee staffer who was murdered in 2016, and Christopher Sign, the reporter who broke the news of a meeting on the tarmac of Phoenix Airport between Clinton and then-attorney general Loretta Lynch. Sign was found dead at his home in 2021.

The Wikipedia page for Clinton Body Count also includes C. Victor Raiser, Bill Clinton's National Finance Co-chairman who died alongside his son in a 1992 plane crash; Mary Mohane, a White House intern who was gunned down in a Starbucks in 1997 and Jim McDougal, a financial partner of the Clintons who died of a heart attack while in prison in 1998.

It also lists Edward Willey, whose wife Kathleen alleged that Clinton sexually assaulted her. His death was ruled a suicide.

Clinton's head of security Jerry Parks was gunned down as he left a Mexican restaurant in 1993.
:yeshrug
« Last Edit: May 11, 2022, 05:19:48 PM by Nintex »
🤴

benjipwns

benjipwns

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #2587 on: May 15, 2022, 05:25:01 PM »
https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1525148174347907074

https://twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/1525893892209623040
Klaus Schwab looks and sounds like a villain from a James Bond movie.

Don Jr. looks like thug #1 that gets shot with a machine gun by the hero in any 80's action flick.
🤴

Skullfuckers Anonymous

• Will hunt bullies for fruit baskets. PM for details.
« Reply #2588 on: May 15, 2022, 05:30:02 PM »

benjipwns

« Reply #2589 on: May 19, 2022, 12:50:33 PM »

who is ted danson?

• ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀✋💎✋🤬
« Reply #2590 on: May 19, 2022, 01:30:04 PM »
Seems like a good enough justification to launch drone strikes on Truth Social server farms.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Tasty

« Reply #2591 on: May 19, 2022, 01:49:18 PM »
https://twitter.com/thetomzone/status/1518067038782119936

"Khazarian mafia"  :juchesad

This would be like the Illuminati plotting to take down Quibi. It didn't need a push.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #2592 on: May 19, 2022, 01:51:20 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)
Of course the Democrat racists are gatekeeping against the election of a muslim into the US senate and try to protect the yt candidate. :trumps
🤴

benjipwns

« Reply #2593 on: May 19, 2022, 01:59:42 PM »
Of course the Democrat racists are gatekeeping against the election of a muslim into the US senate and try to protect the yt candidate. :trumps
Mehmet Oz is not a muslim and was not elected to anything yet.

Tasty

« Reply #2594 on: May 19, 2022, 02:07:13 PM »
MKUltra was the code name of an illegal human experimentation program designed and undertaken by the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency.

"""illegal"""

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #2595 on: May 19, 2022, 02:43:25 PM »

🤴

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #2596 on: May 19, 2022, 02:47:38 PM »
Mehmet Oz is not a muslim and was not elected to anything yet.

https://www.msnbc.com/opinion/opinion/how-dr-oz-s-pennsylvania-campaign-betrays-muslims-n1295511
Mehmet Oz could be on the verge of making history by becoming the first Muslim American to win the nomination of a major party for the United States Senate
Have I been tricked by fake news from MSNBC again ???
🤴

benjipwns

« Reply #2597 on: May 19, 2022, 03:09:24 PM »
His dad was muslim which makes him a "Muslim-American" by our stupid standards but he himself is not one as he takes after his mother and wife. They should just call him a Turkish-American as most people will assume that means muslim anyway such as his opponents tried to suggest by pointing out his ethnicity over and over.

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #2598 on: May 19, 2022, 03:32:15 PM »
Plus, Obama was our first muslim-american senator anyway! :ufup
©@©™

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
(ice)

Skullfuckers Anonymous

« Reply #2600 on: May 19, 2022, 06:30:12 PM »
https://mobile.twitter.com/RBraceySherman/status/1527314597866532866

Need to see if my electric company offers this service.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #2601 on: May 19, 2022, 06:48:00 PM »
Plus, Obama was our first muslim-american senator anyway! :ufup
This lore has more plot holes than Bill Cosby's bathroom - Gex
🤴

Tasty

« Reply #2603 on: May 20, 2022, 01:07:38 AM »
(Image removed from quote.)

NOT masturbating can NOT harm you

Prostate cancer: "Am I a joke to you?"

benjipwns

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #2605 on: May 21, 2022, 06:07:48 AM »
Alex Jones says the globalists are putting a chemical in the liners of soft drink cans that is causing men’s penises to shrink: “That’s why genitals, I don’t care if you’re black or white, are a third of the size they were of a 1960s male .. and the sperm counts are down 96%”
ὕβρις

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #2606 on: May 21, 2022, 06:50:29 AM »
Cumspiracy :smug
🤴

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #2607 on: May 22, 2022, 04:06:40 PM »
These guys are exposing the WEF/Davos shit for the Potemkin village it is  :mynicca

https://twitter.com/OzraeliAvi/status/1528409351056072705
🤴

benjipwns

« Reply #2608 on: May 23, 2022, 09:28:37 AM »

benjipwns

« Reply #2609 on: May 23, 2022, 09:33:30 AM »

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #2610 on: May 23, 2022, 02:49:58 PM »
https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1528793344322723846

The WEF is Hideo Kojima's most elaborate ARG yet
🤴

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
« Reply #2611 on: May 24, 2022, 12:41:23 PM »
Theres no such thing as monkeypox, the symptoms are just the first phase of the covid """""vaccine""""" starting to kill everyone as planned bu none other than Guns N' Roses lead singer Axl Rose who warned us of his sinister plan in his 1987 manifesto, Appetite for Destruction

You heard it here first
:O

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #2612 on: May 24, 2022, 01:54:39 PM »
https://twitter.com/AndrewLawton/status/1529045188764921856

You almost want ULTRA MAGA to crash this party with a helicopter filled with wank dads.
🤴

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #2613 on: May 24, 2022, 01:56:33 PM »
These world economic forum scumbags are fucking idiots, super villians are supposed to scheme in private :trumps
(ice)

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #2614 on: May 24, 2022, 02:36:27 PM »
These are mostly corporations selling a product and the product is you and me.  :doge
🤴

benjipwns

« Reply #2615 on: May 25, 2022, 01:08:59 AM »
Theres no such thing as monkeypox, the symptoms are just the first phase of the covid """""vaccine""""" starting to kill everyone as planned bu none other than Guns N' Roses lead singer Axl Rose who warned us of his sinister plan in his 1987 manifesto, Appetite for Destruction

You heard it here first
Pretty sure I heard this on realrawnews.com first.

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #2616 on: May 25, 2022, 11:14:41 AM »

You heard it here first
Pretty sure I heard this on realrawnews.com first.

Probably in a article about the execution of the inventor of Monkeypox virus hoax, Michael J. Pence.
©@©™

benjipwns

« Reply #2617 on: May 27, 2022, 11:02:10 AM »

Skullfuckers Anonymous

« Reply #2618 on: May 28, 2022, 10:45:06 PM »

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #2620 on: May 30, 2022, 12:51:56 AM »
It's weird, it's almost like if you look at any random day, there are other historic or noteworthy things that happened on that day!

::)

Fucking hell, people really need to stretch to inject vicariously interesting things into their lives.

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #2621 on: May 30, 2022, 01:13:34 AM »
Sandy Hook happened on Alabama Day. Really makes you think. :thinking
©@©™

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #2622 on: May 31, 2022, 07:07:55 PM »
https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1531764329124663301

Seems like the writers are about to flip the script again
🤴

benjipwns

« Reply #2623 on: June 02, 2022, 05:36:35 PM »

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #2624 on: June 04, 2022, 01:19:00 PM »
Infowars predictably talking both sides of their mouth with Alex Jones and Owen Shroyer that mass shootings are freak events if not outright engineered to justify the ever imminent gun grab... But also that media is very selectively highlighting it instead of the numerous others because something black on black something crime.
They also of course passed along the "shooter is trans" falsehood from some extremely poor Internet sources the day of which is exactly what got them in legal hot water over Parkland and Sandy Hook.

Alex also literally says he's ok with a "police state" of just packing schools with armed guards and cops.
 :info
ὕβρις

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #2625 on: June 05, 2022, 07:18:17 PM »
https://twitter.com/HenkLosser/status/1533347870144864256

I wonder if these type of gatherings are still like Richard Nixon described them.
🤴

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
« Reply #2626 on: June 06, 2022, 03:53:31 PM »
:O

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #2627 on: June 06, 2022, 06:48:36 PM »
Finally some good news  :rejoice

spoiler (click to show/hide)
:kinison
[close]
Margs

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #2628 on: June 07, 2022, 03:30:41 PM »
Oh so it's years now? Back in late 2020 she argued it would happen in mere months :lol

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #2629 on: June 08, 2022, 10:01:44 PM »
Oh so it's years now? Back in late 2020 she argued it would happen in mere months :lol

Like any good Doomsday Cultist, she has allowed for fallback positions in the imminent eschaton.

benjipwns

« Reply #2630 on: June 09, 2022, 12:17:07 AM »
A 38-year-old Florida man arrested for allegedly threatening to kill Rep. Troy Nehls (R-TX) appears to have posted on Facebook about how he was certain the congressman and other national figures were supposedly taunting him by using the “eyeball emoji.”

A Facebook post from an account using the name Brett Coulter expressed his disgust with the “straight up ghetto people” allegedly obsessed with him—including alt-right OANN anchor Jack Posobiec, Miami Heat player Bam Adebayo and the sports site Bleacher Report along with Nehls.

The author of the post explained his grievance: that Nehls, Posobiec, and “several thousand people on the internet” were all using the emoji to “reference” him. “And encourage a movement against me to hate, slander, defame and besmirch me,” the author added.

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #2631 on: June 09, 2022, 12:51:16 AM »

That's a classic.
At that level of supposed control, you'd think the Cabalists could just trigger the depopulation when they please instead of those elaborate nested schemes.
ὕβρις

benjipwns

« Reply #2632 on: June 09, 2022, 12:53:33 AM »
At that level of supposed control, you'd think the Cabalists could just trigger the depopulation when they please instead of those elaborate nested schemes.
That wouldn't be sporting. Everyone knows the Globalists like to give people a chance to stop their plans so they can reveal the next layer of their scheme.

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #2633 on: June 09, 2022, 01:05:17 AM »
That wouldn't be sporting. Everyone knows the Globalists like to give people a chance to stop their plans so they can reveal the next layer of their scheme.

As someone said on a podcast, I'd love to read the minutes of the shadow committee mandating that they must add "Sandy Hook" on a Batman map prop you see a couple seconds years in advance.
ὕβρις

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #2634 on: June 09, 2022, 11:09:19 AM »
https://twitter.com/willsommer/status/1534888071883374594

The funniest part is that Robert Barnes is still a regular guest on the show. When Alex tried the sham bankruptcy move, one of the potential asset listed in all those shell companies was damages from that potential lawsuit.
ὕβρις

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
🤴

benjipwns

« Reply #2636 on: June 10, 2022, 03:08:51 PM »
Baxter's speeding up the executions:
The U.S. Navy Judge Advocate General’s Corps has amended how it will carry out future Deep State executions, a JAG source told Real Raw News. In the last two years all but two convicted Deep Staters were hanged by the neck until dead, a process JAG now says is tedious, time-consuming, and prone to mishaps. As a result, anyone convicted of capitol crime and sentenced to death will get a bullet to the brain.

Our source said JAG made the decision after weighing the cost and man-hours of past hangings against the cost of a few bullets. The practice of hanging a man, he said, involves more than simply stringing him up and flipping a switch. Ahead of each hanging, members of the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers arrive at GITMO to inspect the gallows, to ensure it functions properly, and remain there until the condemned is pronounced dead. But even their expertise hasn’t prevented mishaps; the execution of pedophile Bill Gates, for example, showed that improper rope measurement causes a prolonged, painful death.

Also, some executions were delayed pending the arrival of military brass, and sometimes politicians, who had to fly in from the mainland to witness the event.

More influential in JAG’s ruling, perhaps, is what Vice Adm. Darse E. Crandall has called “gallows theatrics.” The interim between sentencing and execution has given flamboyant, grandstanding, unrepentant Deep Staters much time to sharpen their Thespian skills for melodramatic pre-execution productions. They have run the gamut from demonic incantations to alleged religious reformation, from final words laced with every profanity under the sun to acts of sexual depravity.

Once known for staying calm under pressure—and sometimes ribbing Deet Staters in their final moments of life—Vice Adm. Crandall has shown signs of frustration at recent executions, and referred to himself as a “circus ringmaster” after a lascivious Alec Baldwin dropped to his death.

“The admiral discussed his concerns with his juniors, and they agreed hangings take too long and are filled with too much theatre. They reached a consensus. From now on the convicted will be executed within 24 hours of sentencing, by gunfire instead of a noose,” our source said.

Asked how JAG would screen future firing squads, he shockingly said a “single Marine” would bear the burden of executing the condemned, and a backup would be readily available “just in case.”

This is a sharp deviation from historical practice. A firing squad is normally composed of several soldiers, all of whom are instructed to fire simultaneously, thus preventing both disruption of the process by one member and identification of who fired the lethal shot.

“Although we’re talking about hardened Marines, psychological screening will take place, and it’s more efficient to briefly screen one or two Marines than seven to ten. Speaking for myself, why use 10 rounds of ammunition if one or two will do the job just as well. It’s not like anyone’s aiming for arms and legs,” our source said.

“There’s no written rule specifying the number of men. It can be one, it can be 20,” he added.

In closing, he told RRN that prospective candidates will be chosen entirely from a pool of volunteers, of which there are many.

VomKriege

• Do the moron
ὕβρις

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #2638 on: June 11, 2022, 06:05:07 PM »
Is Kobe coming too :hyper
(ice)

Nintex

• Finish the Fight