Author Topic: Shenmue III OT - I CAN believe that it's bad!  (Read 152071 times)

Himu

Re: The REAL Shenmue III thread (Sony backed, full Shenmue experience)
« Reply #240 on: June 16, 2015, 08:05:39 PM »
Seriously though, I think people overestimate the amount of money that'd be required to make Shenmue III with today's tech. A large part of Shenmue's budget was changing systems and making a whole new engine. Never mind the revolutionary things they were doing at the time that should be so much easier now. Witcher 3 was made on 15 million. GTAV was made on 200 million and that's because it's such a huge game. Shen mue III is more than likely going to be similar to Disc 4 of II: there's a village of Langshuishan and a lot of country. In fact, looking at the map for Shenmue's story as revealed at the GDC presentation, it's likely Shenmue will never be set in another urban environment. From now on the focus is heavily on rural villages. Comparing a game of that scope to GTAV? It's not even close. If Shenmue III kickstarter reaches 8-10 million like I'm hoping it does, that will be a large amount of its budget estimates I'm betting.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2015, 08:19:58 PM by Queen of Ice »
IYKYK

Positive Touch

• Woo Papa
« Reply #241 on: June 16, 2015, 08:06:14 PM »
Money is infinite. -Jimbo

QUIT CALLING ME JIMBO :maf
pcp

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #242 on: June 16, 2015, 08:07:01 PM »
But does it "ultimately allow" Shenmue III to get made ? There's no way this game costs 2 million and no way this amout would be the do or die difference for a company like Sony.

And I don't see how it's a naive view of financing. Quite the contrary in fact. It's those Kickstarter (or some Patreons, etc...) which appeals to "donations", "you're not a consumer, you're a backer and a co-producer", "putting Shenmue in the hands of gamers" yadda yadda and all this sentimental bullshit when we are in fact speaking of a multi-million dollar project destined to make profits and appeal to mass markets.

EDIt : The Witcher 3 cost 15, marketing not included. Otherwise it's double that amount. With maybe Polish wages in the equation.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2015, 08:11:52 PM by VomKriege »
ὕβρις

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #243 on: June 16, 2015, 08:09:42 PM »
But does it "ultimately allow" Shenmue III to get made ? There's no way this game costs 2 million and no way this amout would be the do or die difference for a company like Sony.

If this was a sure bet, why did Sony wait 14 years? Why didn't Sega did it themselves?
dog

Himu

« Reply #244 on: June 16, 2015, 08:09:48 PM »
No one said it will cost 2 million. They're prodding gamers for interest and talk where their money is to support a game that had its last release in 2002.
IYKYK

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #245 on: June 16, 2015, 08:24:34 PM »
If this was a sure bet, why did Sony wait 14 years? Why didn't Sega did it themselves?

Why didn't Sega do it themselves ? Because they were broke and Shenmue was a flop. Why didn't Sony pick it up before ? I dunno man, but the fact that Sega owns the licence probably averted anyone else from chipping in. Why do Sony pick it up now ? Probably because of opportunities.
I never said it was a sure bet. But risky projects were greenlighted before we invented crowdfunding, didn't they ? It is the job of companies like Sony to take some risks in backing products that they deem able to appeal to an audience, in the pursuit of profit. They have armies of people to try to assess what will please the public, they don't need Kickstarter for that... well, unless they want to dress it as some sort of grassroot movement and create some buzz before hand, with minimal commitment.

Not that I think that Yu Suzuki is a conman, but the KS page is really pretty barebones on the whole financial hubbub*. The stretch goal chart really does present it as if 2m is the base budget and 4m would be necessary to have a bigger village and 5x more minigames. As a slime appears said, it's a wee bit deceptive to my tastes.

* And well, for a project the size of Shenmue III (even if it only a fraction of II), I would also expect a much meatier presentation of the artistic outline of the project.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2015, 08:30:10 PM by VomKriege »
ὕβρις

Himu

« Last Edit: June 16, 2015, 08:52:45 PM by Queen of Ice »
IYKYK

Purrp Skirrp

• Mr. Paté
« Reply #247 on: June 16, 2015, 09:09:03 PM »
Real talk, I never actually played Shenmue I/II so I can't hate.

Willing to try this if if it turns out decent.

Were the QTEs in the first two games done as result of hardware limitations, or were they a very deliberate design choice?

I'd rather they do away with them as I don't think I've ever enjoyed cinematic simon says. WOAT gameplay mechanic.

I loved Bully on PS2, more so than any GTA mainly cuz of the setting (Vice City a close 2nd). Would you say it shares similarities with Shenmue?

#positivity #jeffgirthmann #happy4himu :respect

Positive Touch

• Woo Papa
« Reply #248 on: June 16, 2015, 09:15:52 PM »
it was a deliberate decision. Shenmue coined the term qte, and while it wasn't the first game to have them, the way they were implemented is clearly what modern qtes copy.
pcp

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #249 on: June 16, 2015, 09:18:54 PM »
Were the QTEs in the first two games done as result of hardware limitations, or were they a very deliberate design choice?

Well, isn't everything a product of limitations ?
It was obviously a design choice though, because Shenmue was pretty intricate when it needed to be, the combat system is pretty much on par with Virtua Fighter translated to a TPS beat them all. QTE served the same purpose as they do today, modeling unorthodox interactions (for videogames anyway) to allow for the scope of activities present in the game. IIRC, QTE sequences are a rather minor part of the mechanics of the game.
ὕβρις

Trent Dole

• the sharpest tool in the shed
« Reply #250 on: June 16, 2015, 09:19:23 PM »
Fuck anyone shitting on this. Shenmue fans have waited a long time. Just like Iga fucks have been. At least for my stupid obsessive niche we had some handheld games and the multiplayer thing. 'mue fans have had what, race a forklift in Sanic racing? You poor bastards. Savor this shit you guys.
Hi

Himu

« Reply #251 on: June 16, 2015, 09:29:06 PM »
In Shenmue the QTE's a design principle. Shenmue doesn't have that many cutscenes. It isn't a game where you're going to be spending most of your time doing them.  It's not like modern games in that sense, and especially not like a Quantic Dream title.

Shenmue's QTE's really have not been topped in gaming. Shenmue at its heart is an adventure game. Hence the deliberate design choice to make the cinematics a bit more engaging.

The QTE's are mostly a way to lend to different types of scenarios. For example, in Shenmue II,  you get your bag stolen and find the kid who swiped it. If you complete the chase QTE successfully, you will end up here in a fight at the docks. If you fail the QTE, the game does not end. You must gather more information on where he went. So you'll find out he headed to an Eatery. Go there and you have a good ol' fashion kung fu movie teahouse fight. Fail the fight? There's no game over. You have to find a new way to find them. Shenmue is unique in that sometimes the overall game experience is different based on the player and their own route and it's really, really hard to see everything in one playthrough. QTE cutscenes are a way of masking the games more open-ended elements that help separate it from other games. By not making failure completely a bad thing, it allows for interesting situations.  Shenmue without QTE's isn't Shenmue. Unlike other games it does them in a really unique manner, one that games that ripped it off haven't caught up on.

I'd say Bully shares a lot of similarities with Shenmue 1: they're both character driven games that take place in small towns where people know each other. NPCs have their stories and everything, there's sometimes a daily schedule, you do menial tasks like going to class (Bully) or going to work (Shenmue), it has holidays, and a calendar as the months pass by. I'd say Bully took obvious inspiration from Shenmue 1. It took a lot of things from it and did their own thing.
IYKYK

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #252 on: June 16, 2015, 09:30:50 PM »
Bully shares a few passing similarities with Shenmue, more than GTA anyway. The gestion of time through out the day, mostly. Shenmue was pretty vast and open for its time, but its goal is more to imitate the life of a Japanese young adult and a small city (...within the confines of a martial arts revenge universe). Your character must go home for the night every day, and some interactions and setting will only be available at certains times and like Bully an overarching calendar and the seasons structures the different grand phases of the games. The narrative is more dirigist and you have an actual deadline / finite amount of time to reach the protagonist's goal.

Yakuza games are probably the ones closest to Shenmue.
ὕβρις

Himu

« Reply #253 on: June 16, 2015, 09:36:50 PM »
I never really connected the dots between Yakuza and Shenmue. I love both, but they're just completely different experiences. It's like comparing Dark Souls to Metroid because you unlock new abilities or keys or whatever to unlock new areas and can sequence break.
IYKYK

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #254 on: June 16, 2015, 09:44:54 PM »
Pseudo-open world games with an heavy emphasis on combat mechanics (something that is always simplistic in GTA's, while Shenmue is "Virtua Fighter RPG" and Yakuza a beat them all with open world bits in between fights), capturing a stereotypical flavor of Japanese life, drawing their inspiration from a certain genre of Asian / Japanese cinema (and I find that much more focused that what GTA does), with mini games (GTA I would qualify that as mostly side missions), made by Sega. But the difference is pretty substantial yeah. Yakuza seems a mash between some of Shenmue ideas infused back with some of the lessons of GTA.
ὕβρις

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #255 on: June 16, 2015, 09:47:39 PM »
Fuck anyone shitting on this. Shenmue fans have waited a long time. Just like Iga fucks have been. At least for my stupid obsessive niche we had some handheld games and the multiplayer thing. 'mue fans have had what, race a forklift in Sanic racing? You poor bastards. Savor this shit you guys.

Yeah, I can't hate on this, because I had a similar reaction to isometric RPGs making a comeback.
dog

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
« Reply #256 on: June 16, 2015, 09:48:16 PM »

Love you breh. :tocry

Positive Touch

• Woo Papa
« Reply #257 on: June 16, 2015, 09:55:05 PM »
come on, it's not that hard to see. the both feature very detailed Japanese cities with lots and lots of minigames, distractions, and interactive shit. most of both series have you running around talking to people and investigating shit. biggest difference is that Shenmue focuses on all the little stuff, while Yakuza focuses on ass beating. they're not that different.
pcp

Trent Dole

• the sharpest tool in the shed
« Reply #258 on: June 16, 2015, 09:59:09 PM »
Shenmue and Yakuza are made by the same dev even. :-[
Hi

Purrp Skirrp

• Mr. Paté
« Reply #259 on: June 16, 2015, 10:02:02 PM »
In Shenmue the QTE's a design principle. Shenmue doesn't have that many cutscenes. It isn't a game where you're going to be spending most of your time doing them.  It's not like modern games in that sense, and especially not like a Quantic Dream title.

Shenmue's QTE's really have not been topped in gaming. Shenmue at its heart is an adventure game. Hence the deliberate design choice to make the cinematics a bit more engaging.

The QTE's are mostly a way to lend to different types of scenarios. For example, in Shenmue II,  you get your bag stolen and find the kid who swiped it. If you complete the chase QTE successfully, you will end up here in a fight at the docks. If you fail the QTE, the game does not end. You must gather more information on where he went. So you'll find out he headed to an Eatery. Go there and you have a good ol' fashion kung fu movie teahouse fight. Fail the fight? There's no game over. You have to find a new way to find them. Shenmue is unique in that sometimes the overall game experience is different based on the player and their own route and it's really, really hard to see everything in one playthrough. QTE cutscenes are a way of masking the games more open-ended elements that help separate it from other games. By not making failure completely a bad thing, it allows for interesting situations.  Shenmue without QTE's isn't Shenmue. Unlike other games it does them in a really unique manner, one that games that ripped it off haven't caught up on.

I'd say Bully shares a lot of similarities with Shenmue 1: they're both character driven games that take place in small towns where people know each other. NPCs have their stories and everything, there's sometimes a daily schedule, you do menial tasks like going to class (Bully) or going to work (Shenmue), it has holidays, and a calendar as the months pass by. I'd say Bully took obvious inspiration from Shenmue 1. It took a lot of things from it and did their own thing.

Sounds cool actually.

I want to try out Sleeping Dogs too, heard some good things about it and that it shares similarities with Bully.

Himu

« Reply #260 on: June 16, 2015, 10:10:47 PM »
Shenmue is not combat heavy.

That's the largest difference. Shenmue 1 has maybe 10 fights. Yakuza 3 by the end of my playthrough I had recorded about 500 fights total, I don't remember. Yakuza is about buying weapons and finding cool ways to use them to see kick ass heat animations. Shenmue is about exploration and investigation. Yakuza has random battles. Shenmue only has battles as directed by the story. Yakuza has a leveling system and learn new moves through leveling up like in an rpg. In Shenmue you buy moves or you are taught them if you choose and there's no leveling system beyond mastering move power.

Shenmue is an adventure game with action elements. Yakuza is about the action part of action adventure first and foremost.

Comparing Shenmue and Yakuza is pretty fucking stupid in every sense of the word. If you find any similarities between how they play, you have literally only concentrated on the superficial. If you think they are at all similar, I don't think you've put any significant time into either.
IYKYK

Positive Touch

• Woo Papa
« Reply #261 on: June 16, 2015, 10:37:08 PM »
look at your third paragraph and realize you just said the same thing I did
pcp

Mr. Nobody

• Groovy.
« Reply #262 on: June 16, 2015, 10:42:08 PM »
come on, it's not that hard to see. the both feature very detailed Japanese cities with lots and lots of minigames, distractions, and interactive shit. most of both series have you running around talking to people and investigating shit. biggest difference is that Shenmue focuses on all the little stuff, while Yakuza focuses on ass beating. they're not that different.

Himu's in denial is all  :smug

Positive Touch

• Woo Papa
« Reply #263 on: June 16, 2015, 10:50:42 PM »
the masses spoke and they chose Yakuza
pcp

Himu

« Reply #264 on: June 16, 2015, 10:59:48 PM »
I'm not sure why people bring up yakuza to troll me as if I didn't make gafs Yakuza 1 and 2 Op's. Real talk, I love both series but I honestly don't give a shit about comparing them. For me it's like comparing Tony Hawk to Jet Set Radio. Love both, enjoy both. :yeshrug Been saying it for nearly ten years, yet people never change their tune. And bringing up Yakuza and masses is laughable. Yakuza 1 was a complete bomb, and :rofl at Yakuza 2 sales. I bet Shenmue 1 sold better worldwide than all of the Yakuza games released in America put together. People begged for Yakuza 5 for years and Yakuza 0  and  Isshin being released in English isn't certain. Comparing two franchises no one gives a fuck about, and yet I highly doubt Yakuza fans in the west would pool 2.5 million in less than 24 hours.

It is what it is.
IYKYK

Positive Touch

• Woo Papa
« Reply #265 on: June 16, 2015, 11:15:25 PM »
u mad
pcp

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
« Reply #267 on: June 16, 2015, 11:26:33 PM »
Stay #positive, Himu. Want to play a game of lucky hit?

Kara

« Reply #268 on: June 16, 2015, 11:32:06 PM »
We made the Beeb. :lawd

http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-33144515

Should hit 3 million by tomorrow. That's almost as many dollars as Lunar has ports.

Himu

« Reply #269 on: June 16, 2015, 11:35:59 PM »
Lucky Hit sucks! Darts :punch

Sega AM2 reunion :rejoice

Vularai shade :lawd
IYKYK

Positive Touch

• Woo Papa
« Reply #270 on: June 16, 2015, 11:43:34 PM »
both of you are going to hell
pcp

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #271 on: June 17, 2015, 12:08:54 AM »
:cody
duc

Lucretius

« Reply #272 on: June 17, 2015, 12:15:55 AM »
Decided to fire up the old Dreamcast and play some Shenmue since there's nothing really to do in FFXIV until Heavensward.
Those tank controls.     :-\
lip

Kara

« Reply #273 on: June 17, 2015, 12:43:16 AM »
both of you are going to hell

my masterpiece is waiting for the end of e3 8)

Himu

« Reply #274 on: June 17, 2015, 04:24:50 AM »
Decided to fire up the old Dreamcast and play some Shenmue since there's nothing really to do in FFXIV until Heavensward.
Those tank controls.     :-\

They take getting used to for sure, but they're pretty manageable, much better tank controls than other franchises at the time like Resident Evil.

Tips:

- Shenmue should be relaxing. Don't fight the controls.
- Try playing one handed for optimal relaxation mode.
- Inside interiors do not run unless you're going down a straight path, such as Hazuki house in the hallway that has Iwao's office/the family alter/ bath room. You don't run around corners in interiors because you will get caught sides. Use d-pad inside interiors for the most part only. If you're going to run, just pump the run button for a few seconds, don't hold it.
- Outside, there's really no reason to use d-pad beyond steering and adjusting Ryo. Running is all you kinda need to do. Generally, you hold run button and then hold left or right depending on the direction you want to go.
- Try this: in Yamanose/Sakuragaoka, try holding the run button at all times while pressing d-pad for steering. This will give you good practice at steering. Try this one handed.
- When trying to examine, zoom with right trigger and move the analog stick to the top most object, then cycle through objects with d-pad.

When you have the controls down, it's pretty much the most relaxing game ever. Y2Kev and I used to talk about this a lot in relation to the controls and how you can play one handed.

I made this video on how to control Ryo in Shenmue II a long time ago. Of course, Shenmue II has analog non-tank controls which I also show later in the video, so it's not really necessary to use in relation to Shenmue II, but definitely helpful for people who want to play 1 and are having a rough go of it. Notice I do everything I told you to do in this video.

Don't fight the controls. Like the games themselves, just let it flow, friend. Don't fight it or put expectations on top of it. I am absolutely sorry for tapping to the music in this video, it is habitual. :lol :brazilcry :expert

IYKYK

Cerveza mas fina

• I don't care for Islam tbqh
  • filler
« Reply #275 on: June 17, 2015, 06:55:35 AM »
Sony Japans involvement is a recipe for success

Yu Suzuki + team that is still making the Last Guardian =  :pimp

Looking forward to playing this

spoiler (click to show/hide)
in 2023 on my iphone
[close]

Lucretius

« Reply #276 on: June 17, 2015, 09:11:21 AM »
Yeah, I've got the controls down.  I played I and II on Dreamcast back when they were released.  I actually have two copies of the PAL version of Shenmue II for some reason.  I still think the controls are suboptimal, but they certainly require you to chill the fuck out and take your time.
lip

Himu

« Reply #277 on: June 17, 2015, 09:21:54 AM »
They're definitely not optimal. When I first played Shenmue, Christ my experience controlling it was horrific. But over time I learned to chill and embrace the game, which I feel ties in with the games design, which is essentially "chill the fuck out". Even the story is like "you are obsessed with revenge, chill the fuck out". :lol Which I always felt was an interesting contrast. Either way, that video is mostly for people who are interested in playing 1 for the first time. In II, the first thing I do is turn on analog controls :lol
IYKYK

a slime appears

• retro king
« Reply #278 on: June 17, 2015, 09:52:44 AM »

Were you the dude crying in front of me at the Sony press conference? Or were you the insanely loud woman having convulsions a few rows behind me?

In all seriousness I get where you're coming from and I'll be there day 1 too but my beef is how the whole project got presented. If Sony wants to put out Shenmue, that's fantastic and more power to them, but don't go live on-stage and pretend you have nothing to do with a Kickstarter. Also don't set a false funding goal which would have never covered development costs and was just there to gauge consumer interest for what amounted to requiring the fan base to pay for a game in-full years ahead of release.

Himu

« Reply #279 on: June 17, 2015, 09:54:13 AM »
They really shouldn't have revealed Sony is backing this so soon. Revealing that on day one of the thing was really fucking stupid.
IYKYK

a slime appears

• retro king
« Reply #280 on: June 17, 2015, 09:56:46 AM »
They really shouldn't have revealed Sony is backing this so soon. Revealing that on day one of the thing was really fucking stupid.

It really soured the whole thing. Fans/Media ate that shit up, like they always do, but most professionals I've talked to about this were really down on how sleazy the whole thing came across. Industry buzz on this last night was not good.

Kara

« Reply #281 on: June 17, 2015, 10:00:08 AM »
This whole industry is sleazy from production to release, and I see this sort of thing as the natural progression from preordering through pawn shops.

I don't care what industry buzz is. We made the Beeb. :rejoice

Himu

« Reply #282 on: June 17, 2015, 10:02:03 AM »
I really have no problem with kickstarter being a new form of Internet petition.
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #283 on: June 17, 2015, 10:04:07 AM »
But also, Shenmue and its fans trolling the industry and not vice versa?

:rejoice

Full. Fucking. Circle
IYKYK

a slime appears

• retro king
« Reply #284 on: June 17, 2015, 10:06:30 AM »
It's funny seeing both sides of the coin on events like these. Completely different reactions based on insight into the process.

I just hope thy build a good team and this sees release before the console generation is out.

Kara

« Reply #285 on: June 17, 2015, 10:17:04 AM »
lol I work with legitimately sleazy businesses, give the ********INSIDER INFO******** thing a rest.

Himu

« Reply #286 on: June 17, 2015, 10:23:35 AM »
No because it's not coming to the $500 box of metal and plastic that I'm emotionally invested in.

This game would not even exist right now without Sony. Every other Publisher including MS had 14 years to pick this game up but they all steered clear of it. Sony gives it the green light and for doing so they're now the scum of the Earth. This E3 has brought out the salt fersure. But I guess that's what happens when megatons go off. They leave trails of salt in their wake.

http://neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=168610048&postcount=3230

:rejoice

Make em cry, Shenmue :rofl

I am REALLY enjoying this. This is for that AWFUL GDC Q&A, assholes. Fuck "the industry".
IYKYK

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #287 on: June 17, 2015, 11:14:43 AM »
I'll admit it's a little weird that there's no physical PS4 version but eh, still getting the game and it'll be physical on PC. So that's good enough for me.

Himu

« Reply #288 on: June 17, 2015, 11:15:55 AM »
They said that there's no physical ps4 version from the Kickstarter. That doesn't mean Sony won't release a physical ps4 version.
IYKYK

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #289 on: June 17, 2015, 11:21:23 AM »
I guess that's fine. But I'm not sure if I'll want to buy another copy of the game after I've spent $185 on the game and extra stuff.

But I probably will anyway lol

Positive Touch

• Woo Papa
« Reply #290 on: June 17, 2015, 11:27:15 AM »
This whole industry is sleazy from production to release, and I see this sort of thing as the natural progression from preordering through pawn shops.

yeah, again I don't see what the problem is. the people paying in to Kickstarter are buying actual items in addition to the game. and fuck, if a few people wanted to pay a couple thousand solely for a copy of the game, you know damn well plenty of people would do just that. no one is being robbed, no one is being cheated. selling off premium packages to gauge consumer interest is not scummy.
pcp

Lucretius

« Reply #291 on: June 17, 2015, 12:01:03 PM »
I predict a physical PS4 version will happen.
lip

Tasty

« Reply #292 on: June 17, 2015, 12:19:33 PM »

Transparency is good, whether we like the truth or not.

Human Snorenado

• Stay out of Malibu, Lebowski
  • Icon
« Reply #293 on: June 17, 2015, 12:26:34 PM »
I don't have a problem with how the game came to be.

I just have a problem that it will one day exist.
yar

Himu

« Reply #294 on: June 17, 2015, 12:33:57 PM »

Transparency is good, whether we like the truth or not.

It was very transparent. They confirmed it in less than 24 hours after the initial announcement. :wtf Transparency is fine, but if you make the message confusing, you hurt the potential funds of the project.
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #295 on: June 17, 2015, 12:34:43 PM »
I guess that's fine. But I'm not sure if I'll want to buy another copy of the game after I've spent $185 on the game and extra stuff.

But I probably will anyway lol

They said there's no physical ps4 version for the Kickstarter. That doesn't mean there's no retail PS4 version, especially with Sony now backing it.
IYKYK

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #297 on: June 17, 2015, 02:24:44 PM »
Now that I vented my rightful outrage yesterday...
The KS money will be pocketed by YS and they may actually need it to start working, as they say. Either to pay a licensing fee to Sega, or hire a team to work on pre-production, etc...

The fact the game is not exclusive to PS4 probably means that Sony is only one of several partners of YS in the financing. Well, by definition even if they don't put a single dollar in the thing, Sega has de facto some say in the matter.
ὕβρις

Himu

« Reply #298 on: June 17, 2015, 02:35:02 PM »

« Last Edit: June 17, 2015, 02:44:26 PM by Queen of Ice »
IYKYK

Tasty

« Reply #299 on: June 17, 2015, 02:53:05 PM »
:dead