Author Topic: VOAT Containment Megathread of Trash People for Trash People  (Read 2929120 times)

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar

Tasty

Re: Other Forum Megathread and Shitposting Emporium
« Reply #17641 on: June 20, 2017, 01:05:43 PM »
I've tried to buy games on Steam before without realizing I already owned them.  :fbm

This happened to me recently. Already forgot what game it was. :lol

At least my Steam library <40 games.

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #17642 on: June 20, 2017, 03:40:57 PM »
Following that logic 90% of history museums should close shop, given in which circumstances that shit was "acquired" :doge

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #17643 on: June 20, 2017, 03:59:48 PM »
Human History. Very problematic, tons of bad optics, and dying on countless hills.

Let's Cyber

• Banned (duration pending)
« Reply #17644 on: June 20, 2017, 04:09:15 PM »
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1229205&page=73
Talking with the ad team about it. They've deployed some new countermeasures recently that have stopped a lot of bad ads from coming through, but they'll prioritize this amazon gift card scam campaign that's apparently targeting android+chrome users, and will attempt to ID it and kill it ASAP. Sorry for the trouble.
Thank you, fearless leader
 :salute :salute
spoiler (click to show/hide)
"ad team" :rofl

those 120 hour work weeks punctuated by 2 month long Muay Thai training camps finally paying off.  ;)
[close]

Raist

« Reply #17645 on: June 20, 2017, 04:15:15 PM »
Talking with the ad team about it.

Vertigo

« Reply #17647 on: June 20, 2017, 05:00:32 PM »
Someone dropped this picture in that Jim Ryan 'shits' on indies thread on gaf  Not sure why it's made the fanboys so mad?  :lol

All Sony AAA cinematic inhouse exclusives share a certain look and DNA. it is a template but it's a successful one. I mean it's also no coincidence that three current Sony exclusives have a part where you play as a child or play as someone leading a child somewhere.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=241342344#post241342344

FunSlower

« Reply #17648 on: June 20, 2017, 05:31:50 PM »
That image is carefully engineered to make people who have an emotional connection to their PS4 upset.

Boredfrom

« Reply #17649 on: June 20, 2017, 06:01:44 PM »
That image is carefully engineered to make people who have an emotional connection to their PS4 upset.

So usual console war sperging?

Vertigo forgot to mention that someone in that thread was seriously claiming that Horizon and TLOU were the same genre.

FStop7

« Reply #17650 on: June 20, 2017, 06:08:45 PM »
A classmate of of Otto Warmbier posted in the thread about him: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=241270618&postcount=876

I'll never forget that rancid cunt Backslashbunny talked shit about a kid sent to die for nothing.

Oblivion

« Reply #17652 on: June 20, 2017, 06:22:07 PM »
Someone dropped this picture in that Jim Ryan 'shits' on indies thread on gaf  Not sure why it's made the fanboys so mad?  :lol

All Sony AAA cinematic inhouse exclusives share a certain look and DNA. it is a template but it's a successful one. I mean it's also no coincidence that three current Sony exclusives have a part where you play as a child or play as someone leading a child somewhere.

(Image removed from quote.)

What's the fourth game with the dude on the horse?

Raist

« Reply #17653 on: June 20, 2017, 06:27:50 PM »

Last of Us.

Oblivion

« Reply #17654 on: June 20, 2017, 06:32:19 PM »

Last of Us.

There's a horse in that game?  :o

Raist

« Reply #17655 on: June 20, 2017, 06:58:22 PM »

Last of Us.

There's a horse in that game?  :o

For a bit yeah.

LOL SPOILERZ

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #17656 on: June 20, 2017, 06:59:07 PM »
I guess they really weren't the last of them.
que

jackbenimble

« Reply #17657 on: June 20, 2017, 07:16:05 PM »
Quote from: Y2Kev
Why do you have to be excited? I think people in this state are looking forward to someone who isn't a fuckwad fat dipshit cancelling major construction projects that make this state livable!

yes let's set the lowest possible bar of "not as bad as the other guy" and wonder why we lose everything

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #17658 on: June 20, 2017, 07:22:42 PM »
Human History. Very problematic, tons of bad optics, and dying on countless hills.
Went to Gettysburg once, there were literally hills all over the place that racists died on.

daemon

« Reply #17659 on: June 20, 2017, 09:08:12 PM »

This camerawork exists in every 3rd person shooting mechanic game. It's a staple of good game development.

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #17660 on: June 20, 2017, 09:27:39 PM »
A classmate of of Otto Warmbier posted in the thread about him: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=241270618&postcount=876

I'll never forget that rancid cunt Backslashbunny talked shit about a kid sent to die for nothing.

The whole situation is just so sad and awful. Even if he did what he was accused of doing [and the evidence on that is incredibly sketchy], there's no possibly justification for the sentence he got slapped with, much less the kind of treatment that would lead to his brain getting roasted just days after he was sentenced.
dog

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #17661 on: June 20, 2017, 11:09:48 PM »

This camerawork exists in every 3rd person shooting mechanic game. It's a staple of good game development.

Kind of a cherry-picked image, is it not? Now I'm not really that into the games mentioned, but Sony has other exclusives with much more varied style - Persona 5, SOTC remake, Crash trilogy, Wipeout Omega Collection, even Knack for fuck's sake...
^_^

benjipwns

« Reply #17662 on: June 20, 2017, 11:44:03 PM »
Quote from: royalan
Mark my words, Democrats will find their fortunes in women.

If we pay attention, really look at what's happening in the grassroots, it's all women. At the forefront of every movement. Black Lives Matter, the Women's March, The Mothers of the Movement, etc. It's all women. Pissed off women who aren't afraid to speak their minds. That is heart of this moment on the Left.

Hillary Clinton wasn't enough to tap into this moment, but her loss helped ignite it.

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #17663 on: June 20, 2017, 11:44:54 PM »
Binders of pissed off women.
©@©™

benjipwns

benjipwns

« Reply #17665 on: June 20, 2017, 11:47:40 PM »
Binders of pissed off women.

i love this image so much

agrajag

« Reply #17666 on: June 21, 2017, 12:13:25 AM »
http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=241399120

Shit's getting real on GAF. I've never seen Dr Forester snap at anyonr like that before, but then again, Lord Frieza is an insufferable cunt.

Edit: he edited his post. Called him a worthless, miserable cunt at first.

Tasty

« Reply #17667 on: June 21, 2017, 01:38:05 AM »
Interested to see how Robby Robért spins the Han Solo news.

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #17668 on: June 21, 2017, 02:01:09 AM »

Why would you think that ? Han Solo has never been _______
ὕβρις

benjipwns

« Reply #17669 on: June 21, 2017, 02:35:44 AM »
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=241398852&postcount=90
This isn't going to magically become a Ron Howard movie, just like Rogue One didn't become a Tony Gilroy movie

They're getting a pro to line shit back up with the screenplay the way Kasdan/Kennedy want. Whatever Howard does is likely not going to be enough to either take Lord & Miller's names off the credit block, or get his name put on it.

If they get him, they're getting Opie to coast this over the finish line and into the editing room where they can cut things into the shape they want. That's it.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=241403301&postcount=116
Why would he get an AD credit?

He's probably not getting any credit at all.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=241403586&postcount=1092
22 pages is a lot...have there been more press releases or clues as to what's going on? I see talk about improv and kasdan, is that all assumptions?
Start reading

It doesn't really take too long once you realize how much of these 22 pages is one-liners, quotes of one-liners, gifs, and quotes of gifs.

You can knock it out in less than a half-hour.

I have faith in you.

Let's Cyber

« Reply #17670 on: June 21, 2017, 05:26:13 AM »
*Bobby Roberts* Start reading up, kiddo. *Bobby Roberts*

Disney LucasFilm has everything under control.
in these kinds of threads i always wait for the inevitable Bobby Roberts take, to put things in perspective.
:lol

zomgee

• We've *all*
« Reply #17671 on: June 21, 2017, 09:04:36 AM »
Coal jobs in Appalachia dying out!

Fuck them they knew it was a dying industry, haha look at them suffer from cancer, boo hoo hoo your state voted for Trump and therefore you deserve no sympathy, they should have seen it coming, why don't they just move, shoulda gone into STEM in college dummy

Cashier jobs at McDonald's getting automated?

We need a basic income, how do we support them, this isn't fair, USA prison economy, rise against the machine, don't use automation, how could they have seen this coming, where can they go, they couldn't afford college
rub

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
« Reply #17672 on: June 21, 2017, 10:00:55 AM »
Coal jobs were lost to automation decades before any mcdonalds jobs were lost. The internet killed millions of paper route jobs. Why won't anyone think of them?  :doge
©ZH

FStop7

« Reply #17673 on: June 21, 2017, 10:58:24 AM »
Real talk: I'm not a germaphobe but putting my fingers on a touch screen in a McDonalds sounds nasty af.

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #17674 on: June 21, 2017, 11:05:38 AM »
Real talk: I'm not a germaphobe but putting my fingers on a touch screen in a McDonalds sounds nasty af.

That's why there's this wonderful thing called "McDonalds smartphone app" that allows you to make your order before you even hit the place. :doge

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #17675 on: June 21, 2017, 12:01:40 PM »
mcdonald's has an inside?

Tasty

« Reply #17676 on: June 21, 2017, 12:09:27 PM »

That's why there's this wonderful thing called "McDonalds smartphone app" that allows you to make your order before you even hit the place. :doge

Considering most smartphones have more germs than toilets I'm not sure that's an improvement.

Let's Cyber

« Reply #17677 on: June 21, 2017, 02:42:54 PM »
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=241449562&postcount=23
I'll just quote what I've been saying elsewhere on this topic
:snob
The self quote, ego stroking maneuver is really becoming popular.

agrajag

« Reply #17678 on: June 21, 2017, 02:48:40 PM »
"No one replied to my post the first time... they must have not seen it, I should post it again"

Dennis

« Reply #17679 on: June 21, 2017, 03:02:41 PM »
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=241449562&postcount=23
I'll just quote what I've been saying elsewhere on this topic
:snob
The self quote, ego stroking maneuver is really becoming popular.

Expected   :bobby   to be honest.

Oblivion

« Reply #17680 on: June 21, 2017, 03:57:17 PM »

Fuck them they knew it was a dying industry, haha look at them suffer from cancer, boo hoo hoo your state voted for Trump and therefore you deserve no sympathy, they should have seen it coming, why don't they just move, shoulda gone into STEM in college dummy

We need a basic income, how do we support them, this isn't fair, USA prison economy, rise against the machine, don't use automation, how could they have seen this coming, where can they go, they couldn't afford college

McDonald's workers aren't contributing toxic chemicals to the environment.

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #17681 on: June 21, 2017, 04:10:57 PM »

This is such a dumb parallel lol. McDonalds employs five times as many people as the entire coal industry, coal is a finite resource that's increasingly less attractive as green energy picks up, a lot of the money invested in coal is never seen by miners anyway, etc etc

thisismyusername

« Reply #17682 on: June 21, 2017, 04:42:21 PM »

No, but their company is contributing to greenhouse gases with extensive cow farming. :smug

thisismyusername

« Reply #17683 on: June 21, 2017, 04:44:51 PM »
This thread is the epitome of why devs don't visit GAF anymore: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1395268

"Here's all these free classic games on mobile that we'll be giving out on a continual basis that might be used to test viability."

Quote from:  Actual Quote
Long term commitment to classic games at Sega.

SMARTPHONES.

why even try? Fuck this world

I mean, to be fair: Who the hell wants to play emulated games on a smart-phone without a controller? :doge :doge :doge :doge :doge

Considering most smartphones have more germs than toilets I'm not sure that's an improvement.

>implying I meant smartphones at the counter and not your smartphone being used by you to order before going there.

:comeon

agrajag

« Reply #17684 on: June 21, 2017, 04:52:19 PM »
Woosh

Tasty

« Reply #17685 on: June 21, 2017, 05:01:23 PM »

>implying I meant smartphones at the counter and not your smartphone being used by you to order before going there.

:comeon

No that's exactly what I thought you meant. :lol

Whether its yours or someone else's, shit's still gross fam.

agrajag

« Reply #17686 on: June 21, 2017, 05:20:08 PM »
How is ordering with your smartphone gross? Just wash your hands before you eat.

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #17687 on: June 21, 2017, 05:22:48 PM »

I'd rather have germs on my hand from own personal smartphone than a touchscreen at a McDonald's that a million people have pawed with their greasy hands.
dog

Tasty

« Reply #17688 on: June 21, 2017, 05:44:00 PM »

I'd rather have germs on my hand from own personal smartphone than a touchscreen at a McDonald's that a million people have pawed with their greasy hands.

I mean, same. Just calling out that it's really all the same at the end of the day.

Raist

« Reply #17689 on: June 21, 2017, 05:47:45 PM »
Worry about germs on touchscreens while eating at McD's brehs.

nudemacusers

« Reply #17690 on: June 21, 2017, 06:57:06 PM »
there is nothing😃 😃 😃 left in my soul💦💦but cummies💦daddy tore it from me😃💦💦💦😙 😙 😙 i am a shallow cummie bank💦💦💦💦💦💦❤️ ❤️ with no personality💯💯💯🆘🆘 please help me😂 😂 the cummies are causing my skin to become necrotic🍆🍑🙈💦💦 there is blood everywhere😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 cummies💦
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

thisismyusername

« Reply #17691 on: June 21, 2017, 07:19:04 PM »
But enough about Andy's sex life, Mac. How was your runway show?

nudemacusers

« Reply #17692 on: June 21, 2017, 07:32:16 PM »

Pretty good, the kids were behaved well.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Jansen

« Reply #17693 on: June 21, 2017, 08:04:02 PM »
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1395570

Quote from: Pomerlaw
They are pretty ignorant about the risks.
Psychosis is no laughing matter. But everyone seems to think it's without risks, and I'm not even talking about people who think it can cure everything...

Now legalization is coming in Canada and I fear the worst, I think more young people will end up smoking. We have enough problems, I believe the criminal gangs will still find a way to sell the product (at a lower price) so it won't affect them that much.

benjipwns

« Reply #17694 on: June 21, 2017, 08:47:35 PM »
modbot locked it

suffering from psychosis? or just a member of a criminal gang?

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #17695 on: June 22, 2017, 12:00:03 AM »
Jesus, Massive Duck C.M. is a weeaboo on top of everything else. 
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=241495846#post241495846

He even like Japanese racism more than American racism.
sigh

zomgee

• We've *all*
« Reply #17696 on: June 22, 2017, 02:52:44 AM »
Japan = Disneyworld for some people.
rub

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #17697 on: June 22, 2017, 07:44:31 AM »