Author Topic: VOAT Containment Megathread of Trash People for Trash People  (Read 2900770 times)

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
Re: 🚨 Other Forum Megathread of...WTF OPPO DROPPO?! 🚨
« Reply #22920 on: August 12, 2017, 04:00:11 AM »
There is a story that I think was in Gotham City Sirens (which was written by Paul Dini, so natch) where the other PhD member of the "team" Dr. Pamela Ivy tells Harley to cut the bullshit act because her and Catwoman (PhD OF THE STREETS) both know it's an act and they need to deal with whatever it was instead of indulging her.

IIRC, the Riddler and Zatanna also suggest they know it's an act.

But that was all pre-Flashpoint...which Dan DiDio recently informed us probably shouldn't have rebooted the DC Multiverse like it did. So another of his bad's ya'll.

benjipwns

« Reply #22921 on: August 12, 2017, 04:18:15 AM »
In my spoilered out post I put two of the extended cut scenes, the first one, the part with the trucker is like the most essential kind of character moment that I love...instead in the film cut we have Harley dancing in a club while Amanda Waller explains she's crazy in love as words to this effect pop up on the screen. Such a trainwreck that made $800 million and with Wonder Woman probably saved this whole DC Films thing. :lol

Could be one of the best scenes in a lot of ways and its not even officially in the movie. (Much like BvS had all of Clark and Lois's actual plot scenes ripped out of it.)

Okay, actually the best scene is the mid-credits one. Along with a Joker cut, I need an extended Waller cut of this movie. She, Loki and Birdman are the only good villains comic book movies have had this decade. (Fine fine, and those first five minutes of Ultron, when he's in the busted robot making threats so it's just James Spader making threats without anything distracting.)

Davis read M.E. Thomas' autobiography Confessions of a Sociopath to prepare for her role.
Is she signed up for more of these DC movies?

Wait, I take back all these things about Waller, a black woman as a villain is highly problematic!!!!! CINEMATIC BLACKFACE!!!

benjipwns

« Reply #22922 on: August 12, 2017, 04:31:22 AM »
Then again, if you take into account that the only thing the characters in the DC Films know at this point are the events of Man of Steel plus their own secret knowledge then Amanda Waller and Bruce Wayne are the only ones who do anything even remotely realistic. Discounting the whole dressing up like a bat in armor and fighting the demigod directly, you can hire somebody for that. So scratch Bruce, Waller actually contracts out and uses highly expendable prison labor for it! Wow! She's actually awesome.

Read more at: "The Libertarian Case for Amanda Waller and Suicide Squad: Does It Have Real World Uses?"

counterhit

« Reply #22923 on: August 12, 2017, 06:05:00 AM »
Quote from: Ms.Galaxy
If even a single protester against that Nazi rally gets hurt or dies in that park, I hope the family sues the ACLU as they are partially responsible for encouraging their empowerment.

:mindblown

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #22924 on: August 12, 2017, 07:23:46 AM »
http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=245963590

Is there some historian context or reason why China is allied to North Korea?
ὕβρις

benjipwns

« Reply #22925 on: August 12, 2017, 07:27:24 AM »
The funniest part is all the Cold War explanations as the response not the whole...border thing. :doge

edit: actually i'll go out on a limb and assume China Don't Care™ about North Korea as long as that general geographic area stays tidy and non-Korean free.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2017, 07:33:14 AM by benjipwns »

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #22926 on: August 12, 2017, 07:44:29 AM »
Which just reminds me how they cut out all the character establishing parts of the Joker/Harley relationship from Suicide Squad, and didn't use the time to add characterization to anyone else so it's not even The Dirty Dozen, just a clusterfuck of nonsense.

edited: Garbage rambling about the movie that I decided to hide:
spoiler (click to show/hide)
They must have put some contract on David Ayer for him to let them do the final cut of the film and the "extended cut" just so he could do Gotham City Sirens and keep quiet about it.

Both Robbie and Leto have said there's 40 plus minutes of this kind of stuff that they did multiple takes of, that you see in the trailers, but aren't in the film:

Why edit this out?

One reason I'm not as down on Leto Joker as many, and hope he gets another shot in one of the Batman movies or something, because it's not like he's bad bad bad, it's that we get five minutes of him, you can edit Ledger's Joker into five minutes of garbage easily. From the various little scenes on the internet I think he's going for a kind of actually insane Joker whose multipolar mood swings aren't controlled and preplanned acts. That's how everyone but Morrison's been writing the Joker for years, and especially after Nolan/Ledger's everything is planned jabberer version. Snyder almost wrote the character into the ground.

I mean, we all thought Batfleck was going to be stupid didn't we. This is at least better than Luthor acting-wise.

I like the [extended] scene in the club too, because it's obvious what they're up to and a play they've run again and again, but even Harley seems unsure at one point about what the Joker is doing because he seems to be changing his mind on the spot and also truly angry. Maybe it's just supposed to be a fake out swerve but I'd rather it's more Leto's actually letting him be all over the place for a bit. (Which makes it even weirder in the original cut because they cut out the setup for his joke.)

Especially because they edited out every single shot where the Joker actually kills people other than shooting, that's something deliberate by the editors. Considering they shot the scenes to show it. It doesn't make him scary in the scenes where they're trying to make just his simple presence scary. And it doesn't then by proxy do so much for Harley that she's the one character not afraid of him and that instead he's bothered by her.

Fan edit with set footage but 90% of it is the extended cut version of the scene:
[close]

tl;dr benji doesn't think Leto Joker should yet be permabanned like pedophile Amir0x and Dennis

I haven't seen Suicide Squad, but wow if Snyder wanted the abusive relationship and all that stuff at the forefront. From what you're saying, it sounds like DC was filming WAY more of a 4-hour film that they cut down to 2 hours.

More proof Marvel does what DC'an't. :doge

benjipwns

« Reply #22927 on: August 12, 2017, 07:54:15 AM »
the Asia IR class I took over a decade ago was always amusing at the students who kept trying to fit it into one of the Yuropean based models that most of the IR field was built upon and the Korean professor would be like "no, things that happened yesterday [in reference to the post Cold War era] are not that important"

it's like nah brah, you gotta put a little factor into it like we're still debating who Aquitaine belongs to (MALE descendants of Charles the Bad obviously, like how are these barons not getting this? why is nobody defending their private property from the French?) not because they actually want it back (god no) but because you don't rush stuff like this

i remember this civil war buff who was just baffled that vietnam would let americans just like visit and liked us and japan, but didn't trust the chinese or french, when there was the whole vietnam war thing and world war ii!

benjipwns

« Reply #22928 on: August 12, 2017, 08:02:38 AM »
I haven't seen Suicide Squad, but wow if Snyder wanted the abusive relationship and all that stuff at the forefront. From what you're saying, it sounds like DC was filming WAY more of a 4-hour film that they cut down to 2 hours.

More proof Marvel does what DC'an't. :doge
David Ayer wrote and directed it, he also wrote and/or directed Training Day, Harsh Times, Fury, etc.

It wasn't supposed to be any kind of hijinks or comedy, it was supposed to be a war movie. He wanted to make Fury with supervillains. He wanted it as an R, at least an optional R. (He wound up not even fighting for an R cut on the home release which Snyder got* for the BvS: Ultimate Edition.)

Then Warner saw the response to those trailers. Ayer bailed on it.

https://twitter.com/DavidAyerMovies/status/822948443110842369

Quote from: three weeks ago
David Ayer appeared at San Diego Comic-Con on Thursday to promote his new movie Bright, and he may have also taken a shot at one of his old employers.

While talking about the setting of the film, Ayer explained how real and gritty the world of Bright felt...even though it's populated by elves and orcs. "This movie is about LA, but a fucked up LA, but our world is fucked up," Ayer said. "This isn't some bullshit, produced PG-13 shit movie, I was able to do my thing."

*IIRC, he got this put in his contracts, on the advice of Terry Gilliam, while investigating working on Watchmen.

edit: just looked it up because it made me curious, Snyder has the same authority on Justice League and Joss was just basically doing the actual physical on set work for him in the reshoots, Snyder has final cut say and then additional home release cut say so he could put out another three hour R rated Ultimate Edition if he wanted to no matter what Joss has done since (which was apparently less than originally thought) but Snyder is likely out after this by his own choice, Ayer's still attached to Gotham City Sirens, someone else is doing Suicide Squad 2 with the writer, I assume they'll eventually just give Justice League 2 to Joss if he wants it or wait it out to see how the Batman stuff all shakes out (still think recast for the Batman movies set in the past, leave Batfleck in JL for now is blatantly obvious way to go)
« Last Edit: August 12, 2017, 08:19:10 AM by benjipwns »

CHOW CHOW

• Iconzzzzz.... zzzzz
« Reply #22929 on: August 12, 2017, 08:15:47 AM »
Can you guys chill with the comic book posts so we can get back to discussing what this thread is about (Bobby Roberts)?  Thanks
hey

benjipwns

« Reply #22930 on: August 12, 2017, 08:20:13 AM »
 :bobby :bobby :bobby

benjipwns

« Reply #22931 on: August 12, 2017, 08:25:14 AM »
taylor swift thread was still about that ass joke: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=245939942#post245939942
Remember kids, if you see a story about sexual harassment, remember to offer mocking commentary about victim's body.

(edit: apparently multiple apologies are in place so eh. That post was just so irksome I had to jump in from the first page. :s)
Making a joke IS dismissing the harassment. Especially when it's about a woman's body who has been sexually harassed. Which is, I assume, why he apologized..
What a horrible thing. I hope she gets justice.

On the plus side, I do love these threads on GAF cause they always manage to get a few closet misogynists banned.
Didn't know you could shame women for being groped on GAF. A good chunk of this thread looks like it was pulled straight off 4chan. This is shit posters would otherwise get banned in seconds for.

I mean, what the actual fuck?

benjipwns

« Reply #22932 on: August 12, 2017, 08:35:47 AM »
hey this charlottesville protest thread is great: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1418652
It's interesting that there are no Moderate voices in this thread so far. Very interesting.
Exterminate all Nazi scum for they deserve nothing less

Moderates, it's easy to preach compassion when you're not at the top of the list for murdering

Also stop fellating people who preach for peace with Nazi cunts, Richard Spencer deserved worse
Moderates don't care.

Liberals don't care.

Sooner or later, this is going to come to a head, and there's going to be violence. And when the least of us are getting hurt more than we already have been, they won't fucking care about us then, either.
My main point here is, if you're a minority or leftist in America, you have to organise amongst yourselves, buy guns, start working out more, generally just get stronger because it's not going to be better from here on out, it will become much worse

Reason and logic and debate won't mean shit by then, though I eagerly look forward to Liberals asking for compassion for a bunch of fucking ghouls
[holocaust photos]
Look at it, let it burn into your heads. This is what they are advocating for, this is their ideological beliefs. This! Stop defending their rights, they are psychopathic monsters who desire genocide of anyone who doesn't look like them or submit to their views. Anyone waving their "Free Speech, First Amendment" flag are bloody idiots for allowing this "political belief" to flourish. We don't allow bloody ISIS to march in the streets spreading their genocidal ideology, so we shouldn't allow fucking Nazis and White Supremacists do the same.
I want those images fucking autoposted when someone is about to defend Nazis,

I don't give a shit about your both sides narrative when real people are being murdered, the human cost of your moderate ideals is too great to continue it
Exactly. Maybe we can get to "Maybe only kill half of all the black people?"? Wouldn't that be swell?!
Holocaust photos
This right here. Can't have said it better myself.

The problem is the President, Vice President, Attorney General,and various members of Congress and the Senate ALSO want this.
White people simply don't care to stop this.

hey this guy is great
Quote from: Ms.Galaxy
First off, the Alt Right existed long before Trump. Gamergate was literally a kick starting event for them to reach the mainstream. Richard Spencer, the pepe loving fascist, coined the term back in 2010. It existed in the underbellies of 4chan longer than that as /pol. This isn't a new phenomenon, they just feel more empowered now that Donald "Mexicans are rapists, ban all Muslims, Look at my African American behaving" Trump is the president.

benjipwns

« Reply #22933 on: August 12, 2017, 08:39:40 AM »
i need some kind of feature to see past avatars of users, i want to see how many of these antifa radicals were like excelsiorlef and sporting Hillary avatars for 11 months of last year :teehee

benjipwns

« Reply #22935 on: August 12, 2017, 09:43:16 AM »
Quote from: Slayven
Young white men have been radicalized

MRA/Redpill
GamerGate
Incel

All branches on the same tree

benjipwns

« Reply #22937 on: August 12, 2017, 10:21:11 AM »
Quote from: Finale Fireworker
My friends and I concluded, at least personally, this brand of humor is so funny to us because we are all hopeless and critically depressed and it helps mute the unending rattles of our deep, deep self-hatred. We are extremely overworked with bleak prospects and constantly being told we are wrong or weird or worse - entitled.

When everything depresses you, and everyone hates you, weird things are funny. It's all just so detached and horrific that you have to laugh. It's all you have left.

Every morning, my friend texts me "rise and grind."

And I text back "another day another dollar."

Then we ponder the existential fear that we, ourselves, are expendable memes nobody will remember three years from now.

Ah, look at me now, getting nostalgic!

Let's Cyber

• Banned (duration pending)
« Reply #22938 on: August 12, 2017, 10:28:45 AM »
what is incel?

edit: nevermind i googled it

:goty2
« Last Edit: August 12, 2017, 10:34:32 AM by Let's Cyber »

Lothar

« Reply #22939 on: August 12, 2017, 10:31:20 AM »
Quote from: Slayven
Young white men have been radicalized

MRA/Redpill
GamerGate
Incel

All branches on the same tree

He forgot the ACLU.

benjipwns

« Reply #22940 on: August 12, 2017, 10:33:07 AM »
What is an incel? An incel, short for involuntary celibate, is someone who tries to find romantic relationships without success and is very pessimistic about his chances. The most common definition to be considered incel is that you are at least 21 and have to go at least six months without a romantic partner. Many incels are late 20s and 30s men (and older) who have never had a partner. If you go to a prostitute, you can still be incel because you are unable to obtain a romantic relationship or at least casual sex where the other person is genuinely interested in you, as being incel is not just about a lack of sex. Being incel also does not mean one feels they are owed or entitled to love, sex, relationships - it is simply the perpetual state of the lack of them when they occur so naturally and frequently to the majority of people.

Aren't you making this part of your identity Nope, it does not become part of our identity outside of this subreddit. We don't walk around screaming to the world "woe is me we are incel!", proudly waving our flag high. We all live out our lives normally like anyone else. The younger incels are usually in school and the older ones are working. Some incels are NEET ("Not in Education, Employment, or Training") because they are struggling with severe mental health issues. We all still pursue our hobbies, interests, volunteer, travel, hang out with friends, and some even date. The only difference between us and you is the constant failure in attracting a romantic partner that has no explanation.

Why don't you just take a shower/get a haircut/dress better/lose weight/workout? This type of advice is given all the time and it is not helpful. Incels aren't incel because they have poor personal hygiene, a bad haircut, poor eating habits, or wear fedoras. Remember that many members are employed full time in a professional setting (some public facing) so they already have to keep themselves clean and presentable. Some are overweight and some are skinny. There are members who workout regularly and are in very good shape. If you knew for sure that an incel has these specific issues then you are allowed to give this advice. But do not generalize or misrepresent everyone as an unkempt homeless guy or a "neckbeard" because your comment will be removed since it is not true.

What is a "Chad" and "Normie"? A "Chad" is a very attractive male that has been genetically blessed who is able to find romantic partners very easily. A "Chad" also frequently has casual sex with many women, including women below his own attractiveness level. Any negative attributes or personality flaws that would hurt the chances of other men to attract a woman would not hurt Chad. In many cases, these same personality flaws make Chads more attractive to women. This differs from a Normie who is a regular guy able to find romance but isn't successful in getting lots of casual sex and one night stands with different women.

Frequently used acronyms and terms
LDAR = lay down and rot
SMV = sexual market value
KHHV = kissless, hugless, handholdless, virgin
Volcel = voluntary celibate
Manlet = short guy.
-cels = an incel with a particular unattractive trait which causes them to be incel. For example, a bald incel might call himself a baldcel or an incel with a small frame might call himself a framecel.
NAWALT = acronym for 'not all women are like that'
FHO = Female Humanoid Organism is another term for woman, female, or girl.

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #22941 on: August 12, 2017, 10:35:08 AM »
what is incel?
not getting pussy and pretending its by choice

wait got that confused with another one of those dumb things

benjipwns

« Reply #22942 on: August 12, 2017, 10:35:15 AM »
*goes to LDAR*

Let's Cyber

« Reply #22943 on: August 12, 2017, 10:41:44 AM »

" members of the MGTOW community believe that legal and romantic entanglements with women fail a cost–benefit analysis and risk–benefit analysis"

BEEP BOOP

benjipwns

« Reply #22944 on: August 12, 2017, 10:43:05 AM »
Quote from: Abstrusity
How do you figure? They could just start killing people. That hardly seems like "they lost," to me -- in fact, that means they have us by the short hairs. If we respond with violence without pushing all the way through and pulling them out root and branch, then they can categorize everything we do against them as indicative of the whole while everything they do against us as false flags, lies, and mentally ill loners.

They win the propaganda war, the law is on their side because the law won't do shit on its own, and they can slowly bleed us until they keep full control.

Honestly, I don't believe there is a way without violence. Propaganda be damned, every last one of these dogs deserves the only cure for late stage rabies.

We as a society are only better than this if we stop it before it happens. Otherwise, we as a society, are our lowest common denominator -- and that's them.
:american

« Reply #22945 on: August 12, 2017, 10:43:43 AM »
FHO = Female Humanoid Organism is another term for woman, female, or girl.

Total mystery why women keep away from them the same way they may a can of exploding Raid.

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #22946 on: August 12, 2017, 10:51:24 AM »
what is incel?

FTFY.

FStop7

« Reply #22947 on: August 12, 2017, 10:55:41 AM »
taylor swift thread was still about that ass joke: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=245939942#post245939942
Remember kids, if you see a story about sexual harassment, remember to offer mocking commentary about victim's body.

(edit: apparently multiple apologies are in place so eh. That post was just so irksome I had to jump in from the first page. :s)
Making a joke IS dismissing the harassment. Especially when it's about a woman's body who has been sexually harassed. Which is, I assume, why he apologized..

On the plus side, I do love these threads on GAF cause they always manage to get a few closet misogynists banned.
Didn't know you could shame women for being groped on GAF. A good chunk of this thread looks like it was pulled straight off 4chan. This is shit posters would otherwise get banned in seconds for.

http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=34510358

check out all of the alt right nazis who laughed at this joke

benjipwns

« Reply #22948 on: August 12, 2017, 11:17:37 AM »
I wonder if those reactionary types on GAF have the intelligence and self-awareness to do a thought experiment where they apply their own views on free speech to themselves on topics of, say, Donald Trump, and how great of an idea they'd think it is to be silenced or thrown in jail for saying anything negative about the president for a few days.
SLIPPERY SLOPE = INVALID ARGUMENT, GERMANY HAS THESE KINDS OF LAWS AND IT HASN'T HAPPENED THERE...well except for when they threw all the communists in jail or killed them in the 1920s and 1930s...or that time they threw Hitler and the Nazi's in jail and he wrote a terrible book to prove it wasn't just his painting that was bad BUT JUST IGNORE THOSE TIMES AND PLUS TRUMP AND SESSIONS ARE ALL PART OF THIS AND THE BERNIEBROS SO THEY EXTRA NEED TO GO TO JAIL

Himu

« Reply #22949 on: August 12, 2017, 11:25:43 AM »
I wonder if those reactionary types on GAF have the intelligence and self-awareness to do a thought experiment where they apply their own views on free speech to themselves on topics of, say, Donald Trump, and how great of an idea they'd think it is to be silenced or thrown in jail for saying anything negative about the president for a few days.

Lol nope.
IYKYK

agrajag

« Reply #22950 on: August 12, 2017, 11:28:46 AM »

http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=34510358

check out all of the alt right nazis who laughed at this joke

Too bad Bish isn't around anymore to clean up the gator scum.

Purple Filth

• This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions twists all our arms collectively, but if sweetness can win—and it can—then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend. Peace
« Reply #22951 on: August 12, 2017, 11:46:02 AM »
I'm fine with Cyborg, but don't get why he's in JL(movie and comics). He was just never interesting and only fit in with Teen Titans, where he's never anybody's favorite character.

If the choice was to go for a more diverse JL, then they should have just used my boy John Stewart(Green Lantern).

Same.

He was fine in Teen Titans (mainly the TV series) and hanging with them but not sure why he had to be promoted to JL

FStop7

Lothar

« Reply #22953 on: August 12, 2017, 12:03:26 PM »
http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=245982736

Quote from: Prodigal Son
And life expectancy is likely gong to continue to climb for the foreseeable future. This unfortunately isn't going to die out :/

People are living longer.  :(  Why won't everyone older than me immediately die?:(

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #22954 on: August 12, 2017, 12:06:19 PM »
If you go to a prostitute, you can still be incel because you are unable to obtain a romantic relationship or at least casual sex where the other person is genuinely interested in you, as being incel is not just about a lack of sex.

Richard Gere would beg to differ :snob

benjipwns

« Reply #22955 on: August 12, 2017, 12:19:16 PM »
I can't even pretend to take a nuanced stance on this, I just want these people to be crushed out of existence. If that means they die for their disgusting display then all the better.
Would have been a real shame if someone threw water balloons filled with gasoline during their protest last night…real shame
i see that the healing has begun

zepblackstar

« Reply #22956 on: August 12, 2017, 12:47:58 PM »
Is soft boy the new fuccboi or something?

soft boy in regards to gaming is the male feminist ally who in public says all the right things but in reality is a scumbag. But you hesitate to out them because it gives the fuccboi reasons to mock you for being a fool.

benjipwns

« Reply #22957 on: August 12, 2017, 01:17:33 PM »
Quote from: Autodidact
Elizabeth Warren, Reagan voter and Republican until 1995, lectures those spineless, conciliatory centrists.

Moderate Darling Melania
A two-fer! :lawd

Tasty

« Reply #22958 on: August 12, 2017, 01:26:33 PM »
I mean, we all thought Batfleck was going to be stupid didn't we. This is at least better than Luthor acting-wise.

Uh no, I was on-board from the jump. :ufup

Dennis

« Reply #22959 on: August 12, 2017, 01:34:44 PM »

Uh no, I was on-board from the jump. :ufup

A truly classic GAF thread:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=659065&highlight=affleck

benjipwns

« Reply #22960 on: August 12, 2017, 01:46:06 PM »
Seeing a lot of banned people hating on Batfleck in that thread. Not saying there's anything there but it is suspicious that they share that permanently banned status with pedophile Amir0x and helpful member Dennis.

benjipwns

« Reply #22961 on: August 12, 2017, 01:47:53 PM »
Quote from: Bobby Roberts
I don't want a superman VERSUS batman movie to be made, sounds like a terrible idea.
that's not what's happening.

It's a Superman sequel. Batman is a supporting character in that sequel. It appears Lex Luthor will be introduced in this movie, and while Batman & Superman will likely square off at least once, they will even MORE likely combine to take down whatever threat Luthor presents in this movie.

Batman will not be the main antagonist of the movie. It's a team-up movie.

Basically - Avengers wasn't "Thor vs. Iron Man" even though that was a fight that happened IN the movie.
Lore Expert

Baiano19

« Reply #22962 on: August 12, 2017, 02:08:39 PM »
Apparently they deleted a whole thread made by Venezuelan user Machado.

He deleted all his previous post criticizing Maduro after it became a full fledged communist country last week.

Scary shit

benjipwns

« Reply #22963 on: August 12, 2017, 02:10:49 PM »
Multiple car accident in Charlottesville, GAF issues judgment immediately:
Terrorists and Nazi all in one.
Right out of the terrorist handbook.
Hope they pulled that guy out and beat the shit outta him.
Straight out of ISIS wannabes playbook.

But let's not call them terrorists, tho.
I hope they killed him.
Of course they wouldn't go home without trying to kill someone.
This is ALL on Trump.
Someone needs to go to jail for this.
And where are all the so-called "good" Trump voters who supposedly don't stand for this shit?
Fucking hell.

That's terrorism.
Dude, fuck these assholes. If they so badly want to act like nazis, then they should be dealt with like fucking nazis.
The ACLU accepts no responsibility for this. They only care about words. Harmless words.

benji I like you but why are you trying to explain what is obviously a terrorist attack

benjipwns

« Reply #22964 on: August 12, 2017, 02:12:31 PM »
People are potentially dying in the streets from terrorists and our President can't even make an emergency press conference? Fuck you
Holy fucking shit they need to catch this mother fucker. And not the cops. He needs to be pulled out of his car and beaten down in the street.
If he isn't killed on site, he's getting so many counts of assault.
This is beyond disgusting. As someone else said, treat nazis how nazis were treated in the past, hang em. This is one of, if not THE MOST pressing issue in modern day America. This cannot go on.

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
« Reply #22965 on: August 12, 2017, 02:14:11 PM »
Benji, seriously?

How are you even trying to defend this shit?
püp

etiolate

« Reply #22966 on: August 12, 2017, 02:20:09 PM »
please go fight the nazis BN

benjipwns

« Reply #22967 on: August 12, 2017, 02:30:04 PM »
Benji, seriously?

How are you even trying to defend this shit?
Please point out where I was defending anything other than not immediately demanding vigilante-led blood in the streets because I saw a car accident from one angle on twitter.

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
« Reply #22968 on: August 12, 2017, 02:41:41 PM »
I want him to explicitly condemn the people causing the violence – the white supremacists that are there, the ones who drove a car over the anti-protestors.

But he wont.  Because that's his voting block.

And benji it seems like you are looking for excuses not to arrive at the conclusion that this is domestic terrorism.
püp

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
« Reply #22969 on: August 12, 2017, 02:43:03 PM »
whatever, I'm angry and I'm going outside to enjoy nice people that don't drive cars into other nice people
püp

etiolate

« Reply #22970 on: August 12, 2017, 02:45:57 PM »
If AntiFa was there, then they would be involved in the violence, too. They tend to show up to those things to start violence. That doesn't excuse the white nationalists. They are two horrid sides having their own war out in the streets.

etiolate

« Reply #22971 on: August 12, 2017, 02:50:42 PM »
Nah, I just checked their twitter. AntiFa was there, but probably also real anti-nazi people as well.

Escalation like this is what people were worried about.

Let's Cyber

« Reply #22972 on: August 12, 2017, 03:00:16 PM »
In other news Slayven lurks here :doge
Any GAFer worth their salt lurks here because we can speak truth to power unlike the poor saps stuck inside the fascist NeoGAF.com bubble.

The Bore is a shining beacon in the darkness.
 :tocry

benjipwns

« Reply #22973 on: August 12, 2017, 03:00:32 PM »
And benji it seems like you are looking for excuses not to arrive at the conclusion that this is domestic terrorism.
Dude, there was literally no video posted yet. And the first one was the inside of a guys hand for 30 seconds at the critical moment. I'm sorry that I didn't suspect the ACLU was at fault when car accidents in crowded city streets are a thing that happens all too often without malicious intent. I guess I should have been demanding immediate vigilante execution of someone who was no longer there like a sane person.

But the cops have arrested him now.

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #22974 on: August 12, 2017, 03:00:39 PM »
Slayven posting in that racist jokes among friends thread like he has friends or a sense of humor.

:neogaf
sigh

etiolate

« Reply #22975 on: August 12, 2017, 03:00:53 PM »
ItsGoingDown is their news/media wing. If AntiFa is showing up somewhere, its normally on that website or that website's twitter. Beyond that, they have local chapters which probably have their own site/twitter.

benjipwns

« Reply #22976 on: August 12, 2017, 03:08:17 PM »
I'm only posting this for Dennis, nobody else is allowed to read it:
You have been banned for the following reason:
I've witnessed several troll burnouts before, they're generally caused by someone improperly posting stupid shit. Which you did, often and despite multiple warnings. Your long-running game of being a contrarian troll has gone on long enough. We are not interested in hosting your juvenile games.

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

I have only one regret, that they weren't seven minutes faster so this masterpiece would be the final post: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=245992456&postcount=12995

etiolate

« Reply #22977 on: August 12, 2017, 03:08:32 PM »
As a warning, that ItsGoingDown twitter has horrid video of the cars being smashed into protesters. NSFW

Boredfrom

« Reply #22978 on: August 12, 2017, 03:10:22 PM »
I mean he also said this before that

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/896420822780444672

He condemned it and is going to call a press conference on it.  :trumps

What do you want him to do, send the military in?

There is a good chance that he didn't write the first tweet.

zomgee

• We've *all*
« Reply #22979 on: August 12, 2017, 03:15:02 PM »
I'm only posting this for Dennis, nobody else is allowed to read it:
You have been banned for the following reason:
I've witnessed several troll burnouts before, they're generally caused by someone improperly posting stupid shit. Which you did, often and despite multiple warnings. Your long-running game of being a contrarian troll has gone on long enough. We are not interested in hosting your juvenile games.

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

I have only one regret, that they weren't seven minutes faster so this masterpiece would be the final post: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=245992456&postcount=12995

Red letter day in GAF history. The site just became a lot dumber.
rub