Author Topic: VOAT Containment Megathread of Trash People for Trash People  (Read 2901116 times)

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
Re: 🚨 Other Forum Megathread of...WTF OPPO DROPPO?! 🚨
« Reply #22980 on: August 12, 2017, 03:19:08 PM »
The site just became a lot dumber.
No, I've been posting here on The Bore for a while now.

railGUN

• If my bones are breaking would you tell me that I'm weak?
« Reply #22981 on: August 12, 2017, 03:28:44 PM »
So, would GAF celebrate or condemn a car driving through/injuring/killing a group of Nazi's?

Fish<

Let's Cyber

• Banned (duration pending)
« Reply #22982 on: August 12, 2017, 03:32:23 PM »
benji

:salute

I'd give you my account but after like ~3 posts it would be obvious who you were and they'd just ban you again.  :P

benjipwns

« Reply #22983 on: August 12, 2017, 03:34:15 PM »
Quote from: Frozenprince
If he ever holds another fucking rally again he should be immediately impeached.

Enough is enough.
Why wait?

zomgee

• We've *all*
« Reply #22984 on: August 12, 2017, 03:35:25 PM »
I mean I just perused T_D for fun and around half of them (the non-racists and the ones who aren't calling the car a false flag) are condemning it, saying there's no room for that in Trumplandia. I'd *like* to think GAF is better than that. Surprisingly some were even stating the encirclement of the counter-protesters last night by the New Right protesters was uncalled for which I found surprising.

But we had GAFers wanting gasoline filled balloons thrown at the torch-bearing racist fuckers so probably not.
rub

Nabbis

• oops
« Reply #22985 on: August 12, 2017, 03:38:26 PM »
In this day and age being a Nazi is like winning a Darwin award. I don't think anyone would feel that much sympathy for them. Though if you wish to use violence in such a broad public manner, you better be prepared that it will spread outside the intended targets or scope.

etiolate

« Reply #22986 on: August 12, 2017, 03:40:08 PM »
GAF is mostly just radicalized when in front of a keyboard. Not sure how many would actually do the insane shit they say.

benjipwns

« Reply #22987 on: August 12, 2017, 03:43:00 PM »
The offer is nice but why would I take another account? One account is more than enough and it's clear I'm not wanted around NeoGAF.com and it has nothing to do with the stated message. If you guys told me to go away I wouldn't hold it against you either, the only difference is I wouldn't get a clearly pissed off ban message from a frothing Steve Youngblood.

GR would just send Mandark after me like he did Seth Rich.

benjipwns

« Reply #22988 on: August 12, 2017, 03:51:42 PM »
Who was that brave reporter that Trump just completely ignored?
r.i.p. in peace the true hero

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #22989 on: August 12, 2017, 03:55:17 PM »
So, would GAF celebrate or condemn a car driving through/injuring/killing a group of Nazi's?

Well at the very least, it would be an immediate flow of "it was just an accident!!111!"

edit: wow Benji perm'd as hard as convicted pedophile amir0x, and Dennis.

F

benjipwns

« Reply #22990 on: August 12, 2017, 03:55:58 PM »
what kind of car?

benjipwns

« Reply #22991 on: August 12, 2017, 03:57:17 PM »
edit: wow Benji perm'd as hard as convicted pedophile amir0x, and Dennis.
it was a plea he was never convicted :bolo

FStop7

« Reply #22992 on: August 12, 2017, 04:01:03 PM »

I rather enjoyed it

benjipwns

« Reply #22993 on: August 12, 2017, 04:02:00 PM »
Apparently they deleted a whole thread made by Venezuelan user Machado.

He deleted all his previous post criticizing Maduro after it became a full fledged communist country last week.

Scary shit
apparently it may have been requested to help him immigrate to Canada? his account said/says zero posts made

Himu

« Reply #22994 on: August 12, 2017, 04:07:02 PM »
Benji post the ban message
IYKYK

benjipwns

« Reply #22995 on: August 12, 2017, 04:07:42 PM »
in all this excitement about Nazi's I guess we missed the real villain: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=245890664&postcount=687

etiolate

« Reply #22996 on: August 12, 2017, 04:11:29 PM »
translation: nobody is allowed to have a cult of personality here that is greater than my cult of personality

spoiler (click to show/hide)
pray for the bobby robby lobby
[close]
« Last Edit: August 12, 2017, 04:17:47 PM by etiolate »

counterhit

« Reply #22997 on: August 12, 2017, 04:17:29 PM »
Evilore once bragged about sexually assaulting a woman in a club with some bizarre justification like "she was a tease" or something and still has a reputation. Pretty astonishing to remember every once in awhile as people get sent into the shadow realm being creeps with twitter DMs and shit.

Also GAF continues to ban away their most interesting contributors, making for a boring site.

zomgee

• We've *all*
« Reply #22998 on: August 12, 2017, 04:22:07 PM »
I mean I just perused T_D for fun and around half of them (the non-racists and the ones who aren't calling the car a false flag) are condemning it, saying there's no room for that in Trumplandia. I'd *like* to think GAF is better than that. Surprisingly some were even stating the encirclement of the counter-protesters last night by the New Right protesters was uncalled for which I found surprising.

Let me walk this back a little.

I mean I just perused T_D for fun and around half of them (the non-racists and the ones who aren't calling the car a false flag) are condemning it, saying there's no room for that in Trumplandia. I'd *like* to think GAF is better than that. Surprisingly some were even stating the encirclement of the counter-protesters last night by the New Right protesters was uncalled for which I found surprising. I mean until they come up with their narrative of how it was funded by Soros with proof backed up by a 4chan screen capture, eventually posted on an 8 page blog that looks like a news site, picked up by Breitbart, and then smugly linked here as evidence.
rub

Himu

« Reply #22999 on: August 12, 2017, 04:24:03 PM »
Also GAF continues to ban away their most interesting contributors, making for a boring site.

I've been in talks with a poster to make a new Fighting Game Noob Thread for months.  :doge Since the current one is dead with me gone. :brazilcry My beautiful, beautiful thread! :stop
IYKYK

benjipwns

« Reply #23000 on: August 12, 2017, 04:29:57 PM »
I cant think of a way of slowing down white supremacy without using the same BS idea that Trump uses about censoring the media, ugh. That's obviously crossing the line though.

Fuck you fox and you fucking reddit trolls.
Maybe it's time we had started having a conversation about hate speech laws instead of pretending that treating what these hate groups say as valid speech won't lead to consequences like this.
so close

etiolate

« Reply #23001 on: August 12, 2017, 04:32:33 PM »
apparently Trump denouncing the bigotry, hatred and violence doesn't count as Trump denouncing what happened

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #23002 on: August 12, 2017, 04:34:10 PM »
I wonder if those reactionary types on GAF have the intelligence and self-awareness to do a thought experiment where they apply their own views on free speech to themselves on topics of, say, Donald Trump, and how great of an idea they'd think it is to be silenced or thrown in jail for saying anything negative about the president for a few days.

If they had any amount of self-awareness, they wouldn't be on GAF
🍆🍆

Himu

« Reply #23003 on: August 12, 2017, 04:34:25 PM »
apparently Trump denouncing the bigotry, hatred and violence doesn't count as Trump denouncing what happened

???
IYKYK

counterhit

« Reply #23004 on: August 12, 2017, 04:43:26 PM »
A lot of posts in that terrorist attack thread are one word swap away from making a case for Guantanamo Bay.

benjipwns

« Reply #23005 on: August 12, 2017, 04:47:05 PM »
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=66831 why is this thread getting bumped like every three years because someone went to a concert :lol

zomgee

• We've *all*
« Reply #23006 on: August 12, 2017, 04:48:32 PM »

I mean I just perused T_D for fun and around half of them (the non-racists and the ones who aren't calling the car a false flag) are condemning it, saying there's no room for that in Trumplandia. I'd *like* to think GAF is better than that. Surprisingly some were even stating the encirclement of the counter-protesters last night by the New Right protesters was uncalled for which I found surprising. I mean until they come up with their narrative of how it was funded by Soros with proof backed up by a 4chan screen capture, eventually posted on an 8 page blog that looks like a news site, picked up by Breitbart, and then smugly linked here as evidence.

Halfway there already:

rub

benjipwns

« Reply #23007 on: August 12, 2017, 04:49:52 PM »
You know, Obama wouldn't say radical Islamic terrorism, but Trump can't even say the word terrorism. That's... maybe a thousand times worse.
this seems like a scale that really needs some units to be defined

benjipwns

« Reply #23008 on: August 12, 2017, 04:52:12 PM »
Conceptual Artist at Painting? Born in St. Clair Shores? No, that's Adolf Hitler reborn.

benjipwns

« Reply #23009 on: August 12, 2017, 05:05:26 PM »
oh i didn't scroll over far enough, where did he get the storyboards for the avengers infinity war battle scenes?

benjipwns

« Reply #23010 on: August 12, 2017, 05:07:38 PM »
That macro looks fake looking at the front page of /pol/
i don't know man, it's not like reddit to just go and accuse someone of committing a terrorist attack by drawing a bunch of boxes and lines over photos

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
« Reply #23011 on: August 12, 2017, 05:07:40 PM »
I really don't appreciate the flippancy of some posters in this thread and others regarding the fucking atrocities that happened the last 12 hours or so.  Sometimes it really IS as simple as it gets: this nation has a white nationalist nazi problem, and its been amplified by Trump's election.  Trump not outwardly denouncing it is fucking shameful.
püp

etiolate

« Reply #23012 on: August 12, 2017, 05:21:45 PM »

Only one side ran over and killed people on the other side. Perhaps, instead of doing the all sides thing, he could have acknowledged that white supreme and neonazism are bad things and he doesn't support them or want their support, instead of outright ignoring and walking out when asked about them. Idk, tho.

You're falling into a trap. He denounces the hatred and bigotry. White Supremacy certainly falls under that. So denounce the White Supremacists? Sure, I'm for that, but the next step is: No, he didn't denounce the white supremacists who voted for him. We need to hear that. Then denounce this individual and so on.

I just don't find to be a genuine argument. I would like him to denounce the white nationalists by name. I'd like the left to denounce AntiFa by name, rather than call them counter-protesters. That's not how it's done though.

And a big fat also: Eric Clanton was an AntiFa member and college adjunct. He took a bike lock and cracked kids skulls with it. He got arrested and  went to jail. As far as I can find, GAF doesn't even have a thread on it. They do however have an eight page thread defending AntiFa and attacked the people who reported on what Clanton did.

So don't bitch about "both sides", because both sides exist and commit violence and endanger lives. This two sides are having their war in the streets. It is horrid that people are losing their lives, but AntiFa looks at what happened and sees a PR victory. That's the fucked up nature of the situation. So yes all sides of the violence must be addressed to stop the escalation.

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
« Reply #23013 on: August 12, 2017, 05:29:07 PM »
I don’t even know what etiolet said, but I can infer.  Fuck you, dude.  You’re a vile person.
püp

Boredfrom

« Reply #23014 on: August 12, 2017, 05:31:12 PM »
I really don't appreciate the flippancy of some posters in this thread and others regarding the fucking atrocities that happened the last 12 hours or so.  Sometimes it really IS as simple as it gets: this nation has a white nationalist nazi problem, and its been amplified by Trump's election.  Trump not outwardly denouncing it is fucking shameful.

While I agree, people seem to critize GAF hyperbole ("hope they built up a alt right Guatanamo bay)  than anything else.

benjipwns

« Reply #23015 on: August 12, 2017, 05:41:58 PM »
I just don't find to be a genuine argument. I would like him to denounce the white nationalists by name. I'd like the left to denounce AntiFa by name, rather than call them counter-protesters. That's not how it's done though.

And a big fat also: Eric Clanton was an AntiFa member and college adjunct. He took a bike lock and cracked kids skulls with it. He got arrested and  went to jail. As far as I can find, GAF doesn't even have a thread on it. They do however have an eight page thread defending AntiFa and attacked the people who reported on what Clanton did.

So don't bitch about "both sides", because both sides exist and commit violence and endanger lives. This two sides are having their war in the streets. It is horrid that people are losing their lives, but AntiFa looks at what happened and sees a PR victory. That's the fucked up nature of the situation. So yes all sides of the violence must be addressed to stop the escalation.
Wouldn't it be easier to just have everybody denounce everybody? Then we'd all know better.

etiolate

« Reply #23016 on: August 12, 2017, 05:47:14 PM »
I don’t even know what etiolet said, but I can infer.  Fuck you, dude.  You’re a vile person.

The hilarious position you take where you worry that people are taking the tragedy and being glib, to even be make jokes, but then make jokes about the one person who takes it seriously and has been taking it seriously for awhile.

« Last Edit: August 12, 2017, 05:53:11 PM by etiolate »

benjipwns

« Reply #23017 on: August 12, 2017, 05:49:40 PM »

Halfway there already:

(Image removed from quote.)
he seems to disagree:
Joel VanGheluwe
9 min ·
i drive a 2009 chevy impala, not a challenger, fuck the internet

Joel VanGheluwe
9 min ·
im not the one, im from fucking michigan you idiots

studyguy

« Reply #23018 on: August 12, 2017, 05:49:43 PM »
https://twitter.com/AndrewKirell/status/896484087451529216

Strive to be as ruthless as the kid who when approached with accusations of running some fools over, you instead clap back with your mixtape.

Today's a fucking weird day.  :doge

Paying any heed to /pol/ and T_D postings though  :derp
pause

etiolate

« Reply #23019 on: August 12, 2017, 05:51:46 PM »
Does etoilet really count as a person, though?  :thinking

EDIT: One side is literally neo nazis and one side killed someone on the non nazi side. It's not unreasonable to expect the president of the United States to do more than say both sides are bad and then brag about how great he's doing as president before he goes off to another round of golf. Or you know, not ignore reporters who directly ask him if he'll denounce white supremacists and those that support him. SWERVE: He walked out of the room.

It would be reasonable to expect the president of the United States to outright say he doesn't support the views of neonazis and KKK members protesting in the street instead of leave it at "there's hate and bigotry on both sides and that's bigly sad". This is not the same thing as ignoring the other side, nor has anyone suggested that, and this thread complains more about the left side being cunts too than most places online, so save your conspiracy theory dipshittery for another person.

Before everyone takes their crazy routes, I said he should denounce the white nationalists.

I also said there is hate and bigotry on both sides. Trump is right about that. Why should he make that comment? The point of discussing that element is to diagnose and solve the problem. You don't actually solve the problem by denouncing white supremacists and moving on.

Now answer this honestly: Let's say he directly says just this, word for word,

It would be reasonable to expect the president of the United States to outright say he doesn't support the views of neonazis and KKK members protesting in the street

do you think people will accept it as satisfactory or go back to connecting Trump to white supremacy and move the goal posts? Answer that honestly and then you'll see why he's flippant towards that reporter.

studyguy

« Reply #23020 on: August 12, 2017, 05:56:44 PM »
People not taking Trump at his word might have to do with the fact that he has a literal Nazi in Gorka, the head of Breitbart with Bannon and a white supremacist q-tip come to life in Steve Miller, but more than that, the POTUS not making a concerted effort to disavow extremists who just hit some dudes with a car is a bad look period.

Saying "but they'll still criticize him anyway" is moot since public officials are under 24.7 scrutiny anyway.
pause

Boredfrom

« Reply #23021 on: August 12, 2017, 05:58:11 PM »

EDIT: One side is literally neo nazis and one side killed someone on the non nazi side. It's not unreasonable to expect the president of the United States to do more than say both sides are bad and then brag about how great he's doing as president before he goes off to another round of golf. Or you know, not ignore reporters who directly ask him if he'll denounce white supremacists and those that support him. SWERVE: He walked out of the room.

It would be reasonable to expect the president of the United States to outright say he doesn't support the views of neonazis and KKK members protesting in the street instead of leave it at "there's hate and bigotry on both sides and that's bigly sad". This is not the same thing as ignoring the other side, nor has anyone suggested that, and this thread complains more about the left side being cunts too than most places online, so save your conspiracy theory dipshittery for another person.

Before everyone takes their crazy routes, I said he should denounce the white nationalists.

I also said there is hate and bigotry on both sides. Trump is right about that. Why should he make that comment? The point of discussing that element is to diagnose and solve the problem. You don't actually solve the problem by denouncing white supremacists and moving on.

It would be reasonable to expect the president of the United States to outright say he doesn't support the views of neonazis and KKK members protesting in the street

do you think people will accept it as satisfactory or go back to connecting Trump to white supremacy and move the goal posts? Answer that honestly and then you'll see why he's flippant towards that reporter.

Etiolate, Trump has showed no interest in directly confronting the part of his base that associate him with "white supremacy". That's why people are not inclined to hear his call of "both sides" when he is full aware that denouncing that part of his base still believes that Obama was from Kenya.

benjipwns

« Reply #23022 on: August 12, 2017, 05:59:05 PM »
The point of discussing that element is to diagnose and solve the problem. You don't actually solve the problem by denouncing white supremacists and moving on.
So there was more to your solution for the dark night of AntiFa violence than "the left" denouncing them that you were withholding?

etiolate

« Reply #23023 on: August 12, 2017, 06:08:28 PM »

Etiolate, Trump has showed no interest in directly confronting the part of his base that associate him with "white supremacy". That's why people are not inclined to hear his call of "both sides" when he is full aware that denouncing that part of his base still believes that Obama was from Kenya.

you realize this stuff is just an internet search away:

And getting caught up in this ridiculous distraction of a conversation doesn't address the problems that lead to situations like Charlotte.

Himu

« Reply #23024 on: August 12, 2017, 06:11:26 PM »
Jesus, Etiolate.
IYKYK

Boredfrom

« Reply #23025 on: August 12, 2017, 06:17:12 PM »

you realize this stuff is just an internet search away:

And getting caught up in this ridiculous distraction of a conversation doesn't address the problems that lead to situations like Charlotte.

"I don't know David Duke. OKAY!"

That doesn't sound as a denounce. Nice infowars video at the end.

etiolate

« Reply #23026 on: August 12, 2017, 06:17:14 PM »
Jesus, Etiolate.

Explain this response.

Lothar

« Reply #23027 on: August 12, 2017, 06:20:00 PM »
I'm only posting this for Dennis, nobody else is allowed to read it:
You have been banned for the following reason:
I've witnessed several troll burnouts before, they're generally caused by someone improperly posting stupid shit. Which you did, often and despite multiple warnings. Your long-running game of being a contrarian troll has gone on long enough. We are not interested in hosting your juvenile games.

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

I have only one regret, that they weren't seven minutes faster so this masterpiece would be the final post: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=245992456&postcount=12995

What post did they get you for?

zomgee

• We've *all*
« Reply #23028 on: August 12, 2017, 06:21:01 PM »
Jesus, Etiolate.

Explain this response.

Two people who have the largest gap in social and political ideology?
rub

benjipwns

« Reply #23029 on: August 12, 2017, 06:22:13 PM »
When can we just get Civil War 2 going and eliminate all these shitheads permanently?!

My body is ready. Although admittedly my arsenal is a bit lacking atm.
i dunno, sounds like something the government might consider treasonous

zomgee

• We've *all*
« Reply #23030 on: August 12, 2017, 06:25:49 PM »
All this stuff started with GamerGate? That's offensively stupid.
rub

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
« Reply #23031 on: August 12, 2017, 06:26:29 PM »
gaf is fucking stupid, as evidenced by the responses of everythings thats happened this past week.  but this is still fucking indefensible.
püp

Boredfrom

« Reply #23032 on: August 12, 2017, 06:27:25 PM »
gaf is fucking stupid, as evidenced by the responses of everythings thats happened this past week.  but this is still fucking indefensible.

No one is defending this.

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
« Reply #23033 on: August 12, 2017, 06:28:24 PM »

No one is defending this.

Well, not here, no.  Outside of some odd goalpost movement from etiolet.  I'm just saying that this is not something to just accept and move on from.
püp

etiolate

« Reply #23034 on: August 12, 2017, 06:30:14 PM »
For a dude who tries to make sure everyone knows he's smarter than everyone else, your logic is some of the most distinguished mentally-challenged shit.

Don't do the right/good thing because some people somewhere might not be satisfied and expect more. You know what the single easiest thing to condemn in the United States is? Fucking Neo Nazis holding rallies and killing someone.

I don't fucking do that.

Honestly, sensible people don't spend their time thinking about how smart they are or how they are smarter than others.

People go out and interact with others on the level of their own life experience and what they personally know, and then share those two qualities with others in various ways with varying levels of aptitude. That's all they do and all I do. People whom are comfortable being themselves don't see themselves in a smarty-pants competition.

Your insecurities are your own. This conversation shouldn't even be about me for fuck's sake

benjipwns

« Reply #23035 on: August 12, 2017, 06:31:19 PM »
I'm only posting this for Dennis, nobody else is allowed to read it:
You have been banned for the following reason:
I've witnessed several troll burnouts before, they're generally caused by someone improperly posting stupid shit. Which you did, often and despite multiple warnings. Your long-running game of being a contrarian troll has gone on long enough. We are not interested in hosting your juvenile games.

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

I have only one regret, that they weren't seven minutes faster so this masterpiece would be the final post: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=245992456&postcount=12995

What post did they get you for?
No single post. As it states, my "posting stupid shit" and "long-running game of being a contrarian troll" which they are not interested in hosting. I assume due to energy saving measures being implemented to bring the forum hosting in line with the Paris Accords.

benjipwns

« Reply #23036 on: August 12, 2017, 06:31:54 PM »
All this stuff started with GamerGate? That's offensively stupid.
Ha! You just proved you weren't paying attention. Because video games. Checkmate.

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #23037 on: August 12, 2017, 06:34:20 PM »
If you go to a prostitute, you can still be incel because you are unable to obtain a romantic relationship or at least casual sex where the other person is genuinely interested in you, as being incel is not just about a lack of sex.

Richard Gere would beg to differ :snob

🎶🎶🎶🎶

Pretty woman, walkin' down the street

Pretty woman the kind I like to meet

Pretty woman I don't believe you, you're not the truth

No one could look as good as you, mercy

Pretty woman don't make me cry

Pretty woman don't walk on by

🎶🎶🎶🎶

(I had to)

benjipwns

« Reply #23038 on: August 12, 2017, 06:37:08 PM »
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=246007092&postcount=118

i gotta admit i'm triggered by those physics in that second gif

edit: on second thought, that plant :lol
« Last Edit: August 12, 2017, 06:43:13 PM by benjipwns »

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #23039 on: August 12, 2017, 06:37:40 PM »
Had to double check that I didn't click on the US politics thread.

Bobby Roberts.

FFT > all

If you go to a prostitute, you can still be incel because you are unable to obtain a romantic relationship or at least casual sex where the other person is genuinely interested in you, as being incel is not just about a lack of sex.

Richard Gere would beg to differ :snob

🎶🎶🎶🎶

Pretty woman, walkin' down the street

Pretty woman the kind I like to meet

Pretty woman I don't believe you, you're not the truth

No one could look as good as you, mercy

Pretty woman don't make me cry

Pretty woman don't walk on by

🎶🎶🎶🎶

(I had to)

Forgot, also Dan Ackroyd :stahp