Author Topic: VOAT Containment Megathread of Trash People for Trash People  (Read 2900821 times)

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
Re: Other Forum Megathread of Trash People for Trash People
« Reply #25620 on: September 18, 2017, 06:45:27 PM »
I don't know about you all but I want this spiral of black rage to keep escalating.  I want NeoGAF to become so deranged that they're no longer capable of functioning as people in a society.
🍆🍆

Jenkem

• MARANAX INFIRMUX
« Reply #25621 on: September 18, 2017, 06:46:08 PM »
I don't know about you all but I want this spiral of black rage to keep escalating.  I want NeoGAF to become so deranged that they're no longer capable of functioning as people in a society.

this happened a few years ago

SantaC

« Reply #25622 on: September 18, 2017, 06:46:55 PM »

forum is going batshit insane lately. Evilore should sell it while he can, because soon it will be worth $10.

stufte

• Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior
« Reply #25623 on: September 18, 2017, 06:50:58 PM »
I don't get the pushback @ Nazism being a political ideology...

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #25624 on: September 18, 2017, 06:51:30 PM »
Lol @ all the "let the law deal with it" crowd. The fucking cops ARE Nazis. Same with most of the judges and the whole system. Get outta town.

Can't wait for GAF to get out and start punching cops and judges!

Nola

« Reply #25625 on: September 18, 2017, 06:52:17 PM »
well this is escalating

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=249245884&postcount=1546

:mindblown

People incapable of understanding there is both a broad definition of politics and political viewpoints, which iapetus is referring to, which would in fact umbrella nazism, and the inferred normative definition which refers to the ideologies and parties we find acceptable in our political society.

Seems like dumb fucks, including whoever de-modded iapetus, are incapable of separating out that distinction. Let alone understanding his point about crossover effect and why he thinks pretending like nazism is some separable basket of thought that is beyond the pale is idiotic and potentially counter-productive in combating it.

nudemacusers

« Reply #25626 on: September 18, 2017, 06:52:59 PM »
Finally a mod positioned opened up for me; starting my 2018 freenudemacusers redemption campaign.   8)
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Raist

« Reply #25627 on: September 18, 2017, 06:53:40 PM »

We're talking about folks who cheer on the regular for antifa, who just love to parade around with the hammer and sickle. Because that was the symbol of such a caring and loving political ideology.

SantaC

« Reply #25628 on: September 18, 2017, 06:55:17 PM »
Gaf apparently has no idea that hitler rise to power through politics.

counterhit

« Reply #25629 on: September 18, 2017, 06:58:40 PM »
To me is that is a forum that likes to parrot that violence is not the only solution but likes to encourage "justified" violence because " bad side". I could agree with the reasoning (since a NeoNazi is definitely a worse side) if it was not how grotesque is their celebration of the act.

Grotesque lololololol
A huge amount of American pop culture since the mid 40's has been a celebration of violence against nazis

You have to admit this fine tradition has become way more masturbatory in the last two years. Now we got NPCs acting out twitter rebuttals with political cartoon level depth in the new Wolfenstein, shit's lame (still going to buy it of course). Dweebs like Messofanego* can point to stuff like that and do some weird online flex thing. Using videogames to quell some sort of political anxiety or as a form of imaginary revenge is the most pathetic shit in the world. It basically takes a fun, guilt-free power fantasy (killing Nazis) and perverts it into a gesture of resentful impotence (fucking Drumpf!). I would at least consider that "grotesque" to some extent. Putting aside bringing up older material like Captain America covers or Indiana Jones clips to associate with yourself (this would be seen as completely fucking lame in any other context), developers can't even put Nazis in a game anymore without #TheResistance turning it into a form of moral peacocking. It's just a videogame! And the comparisons to random street violence or antifa attacks misses the bigger point that in this form of media, the Nazis are scary and worthy adversaries. In these stories we have a commander or lore hero, who does not punch out journalists with cameras or preach that the state should be destroyed for anarcho-communism, against the unstoppable Wehrmacht with terrifyingly advanced technology (glorified into myth, but that's fiction for you). Kind of a different scenario compared to sucker-punching midget weeaboos playing dress up with shit they ordered online.

*: Messo "finds seeing someone get demodded in person glorious because he's never seen a girl naked in person" fanego.

Jenkem

• MARANAX INFIRMUX
« Reply #25630 on: September 18, 2017, 07:00:46 PM »

forum is going batshit insane lately. Evilore should sell it while he can, because soon it will be worth $10.

nah he is following the Luciferian Consumerist model of dumbing down and bringing all his userbase into the cult, while banning and mocking anyone who doesn't follow suit. Once the forum is sufficiently purged of wrongthink he can flip the switch to offer GAF GOLD and his fetid flock will give their money to keep their safe space alive. After all, they couldn't possibly go to other sites that don't have "good moderation" and allow people to have their own views and/or opinions. They will be moved to buy newly introduced GOLD GAF SWAG like the FUNKO POP Evilore, or the AAA release advent calendar, or a wall scroll of the NeoGAF TOS. And so he will use fear and mockery of others as the yoke by which he lines his pockets and builds his fiefdom. 

stufte

• Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior
« Reply #25631 on: September 18, 2017, 07:03:11 PM »
Wait, does Messofanego mean "Mess of an ego"??  :thinking

Averon

« Reply #25632 on: September 18, 2017, 07:04:12 PM »
Well, at least we know even the mods aren't safe when GAF gets into a feeding frenzy and they dare to espouse the "incorrect opinion".

Jenkem

• MARANAX INFIRMUX
« Reply #25633 on: September 18, 2017, 07:04:22 PM »
Wait, does Messofanego mean "Mess of an ego"??  :thinking

uhh...

yes?

:mindblown

Nola

« Reply #25634 on: September 18, 2017, 07:05:13 PM »

nah he is following the Luciferian Consumerist model of dumbing down and bringing all his userbase into the cult, while banning and mocking anyone who doesn't follow suit. Once the forum is sufficiently purged of wrongthink he can flip the switch to offer GAF GOLD and his fetid flock will give their money to keep their safe space alive. After all, they couldn't possibly go to other sites that don't have "good moderation" and allow people to have their own views and/or opinions. They will be moved to buy newly introduced GOLD GAF SWAG like the FUNKO POP Evilore, or the AAA release advent calendar, or a wall scroll of the NeoGAF TOS. And so he will use fear and mockery of others as the yoke by which he lines his pockets and builds his fiefdom.

I don't think he's actually that smart or savvy enough business wise TBH.

SantaC

« Reply #25635 on: September 18, 2017, 07:06:52 PM »
What does this remind you of?

Have the wrong opinion and you will be silenced. Doesnt sound very democratic to me.

counterhit

« Reply #25636 on: September 18, 2017, 07:06:56 PM »
It's not even just the cops and judges...

even Wikipedia is a white supremacist organization. Damn...

nudemacusers

« Reply #25637 on: September 18, 2017, 07:08:18 PM »

(Image removed from quote.)

Prob edited by a racist European
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #25638 on: September 18, 2017, 07:11:35 PM »

Prob edited by a racist European

Nazis came from Germany. Guess where Germany is located? Yep, you guessed it...the same continent as PewDiePie.
©@©™

SantaC

« Reply #25639 on: September 18, 2017, 07:17:11 PM »
Gaf raging about the thought that the guy could be mentally ill. Why are they upset over the thought? No sane person would go out alone with a nazi symbol.

Yes gaf, mental illness do exist.

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #25640 on: September 18, 2017, 07:17:39 PM »
Dunno what white people cherish more, private property or the rights of Nazis.

Fascism literally survives by exploiting the sensibilities/norms/etc of liberalism while attempting to destroy it. There's no such thing as an honest political disagreement or debate with fascism. It should be stomped out. Obviously violence against Nazism/fascism/etc isn't popular. We live in a society where "both sides" fuckery dominates. But I'd rather have a foot kept on the neck of fascism and deal with the "hey you're just as bad as them" outrage than take the foot off and allow them to spread unchecked.

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #25641 on: September 18, 2017, 07:18:27 PM »
It's hilarious (though unsurprising) that Evilore apparently bowed in such an hurry to demote that guy after his ostentatious pensum on "this is why we talk about things" which sounds more and more like an empty posture to justify Bishoptl's demotion.

To be fair though I probably wouldn't bother to stand up to the restless natives either.
ὕβρις

WaveRacer 64

« Reply #25642 on: September 18, 2017, 07:19:10 PM »

The mass histeria during the election then the letdown must have fucked a lot of them psychologically.

Just read some of these replies and get  :mindblown
https://imgur.com/r/CringeAnarchy/Dti4L

Averon

« Reply #25643 on: September 18, 2017, 07:20:01 PM »
I also love how any act of respect or admiration vanished once you lose that red name. Look how quick they found their bravery to shit on Iapteus once he was demodded. Look how many brave souls popped out of the woodwork to bad mouth Bish once he was reduced to being just "one of them" now.

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #25644 on: September 18, 2017, 07:20:55 PM »
what the hell you mean "YOU GAFFERS???!!!"

:doge

You say that again to me and we might actually have a problem here.
ὕβρις

SantaC

« Reply #25645 on: September 18, 2017, 07:20:58 PM »
It's hilarious (though unsurprising) that Evilore apparently bowed in such an hurry to demote that guy after his ostentatious pensum on "this is why we talk about things" which sounds more and more like an empty posture to justify Bishoptl's demotion.

To be fair though I probably wouldn't bother to stand up to the restless natives either.

Why was bish demodded? I still dont know that story.

FatalT

« Reply #25646 on: September 18, 2017, 07:23:30 PM »
Dude is on Voat now.

"I've been here for years. I watched GAF go from a regular hobbyist forum to a breeding ground for extremist anti-white rhetoric. It's disgusting and I'm glad to no longer be associated with that site's management."

nudemacusers

« Reply #25647 on: September 18, 2017, 07:23:37 PM »
Banning people outside the normal process or something aka doing an evilore
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

SantaC

« Reply #25648 on: September 18, 2017, 07:25:23 PM »
Dude is on Voat now.

"I've been here for years. I watched GAF go from a regular hobbyist forum to a breeding ground for extremist anti-white rhetoric. It's disgusting and I'm glad to no longer be associated with that site's management."

Said by Tim Levinson?

FStop7

« Reply #25649 on: September 18, 2017, 07:25:36 PM »
Hope he spills the dirt on the mods and their backchannel discussions.

FatalT

« Reply #25650 on: September 18, 2017, 07:27:37 PM »
Dude is on Voat now.

Said by Tim Levinson?

Sorry, I don't speak in Lars. In English, what?

Shuri

« Reply #25651 on: September 18, 2017, 07:27:40 PM »
I'm pretty sure they sign NDAs

Averon

« Reply #25652 on: September 18, 2017, 07:28:49 PM »

Evilore implied that he was secretly banning people behind the staff's backs. If Bish would have been upfront about his bannings, then he'd probably still be a mod. It was the sneaky way he did it behind Evilore's back that did him in.

FatalT

« Reply #25653 on: September 18, 2017, 07:29:18 PM »

:lol Like those would hold up in court. Tyler doesn't have the time for legal processes while he's working 160 hours a week on the ads.

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #25654 on: September 18, 2017, 07:33:03 PM »

The "official" Lore explanation :
http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=239047632&postcount=268

Not that I doubt the broad strokes but I suspect Malka was probably more vexed by some petty perceived encroachment to his privilege than the principle of it.
ὕβρις

Odrion

« Reply #25655 on: September 18, 2017, 07:34:04 PM »
They have lost their goddamned minds. It's depressing how much Trump's election victory has degenerated the forum.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2017, 07:53:49 PM by Odrion »
._.

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #25656 on: September 18, 2017, 07:35:37 PM »
Huh, I've been reading it as Mess of a negro this whole time. That changes things.

:hhh :wag
ὕβρις

Jenkem

• MARANAX INFIRMUX
« Reply #25657 on: September 18, 2017, 07:35:46 PM »

WE GONNA EAT FAM!

:mouf

I, the undersigned, do hereby declare that upon any relinquishing of information about NEOGAF.COM to any second or third parties, my complete forfeiture of any Sony swag and/or proceeding funds issued forth from NEOGAF.COM and/or its owner.

:success

Raist

« Reply #25658 on: September 18, 2017, 07:36:37 PM »

I wonder why do these people think that should not think in away that doesn't make any sense?

:nintendo

Odrion

« Reply #25659 on: September 18, 2017, 07:39:21 PM »
Didn't Evillore write a post recently explaining about how the banning of hundreds of people lead to a environment where you can't really have a civil conversation about even left-leaning ideas without getting chased out if it doesn't jive with the forum's groupthink, and how he wanted things to go back to that? edit: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=239047632&postcount=264

And then they demodded and chased out a guy because he spoke of something that, back during gamergate, EVERYBODY was behind (you shouldn't propagate bad actions because they don't happen in a vacuum) and said that Nazism is a political ideology (which... it is?)
« Last Edit: September 18, 2017, 07:51:07 PM by Odrion »
._.

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #25660 on: September 18, 2017, 07:40:12 PM »

I wonder why do these people think that should not think in away that doesn't make any sense?

Why did iapetus wrong think instead of right think, like they way I think?
sigh

FatalT

« Reply #25661 on: September 18, 2017, 07:40:32 PM »

Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?

Averon

« Reply #25662 on: September 18, 2017, 07:44:42 PM »
Didn't Evillore write a post recently explaining about how the banning of hundreds of people lead to a environment where you can't really have a civil conversation about even left-leaning ideas without getting chased out if it doesn't jive with the forum's groupthink, and how he wanted things to go back to that?

And then they demodded and chased out a guy because he spoke of something that, back during gamergate, EVERYBODY was behind (you shouldn't propagate bad actions because they don't happen in a vacuum) and said that Nazism is a political ideology.

Evilore has always been a hypocritical shithead that bullshits all the time. Why people believe anything he says is a wonder to me.

Raist

« Reply #25663 on: September 18, 2017, 07:44:54 PM »
Someone quoted MLK. Buckle up boys.

SantaC

« Reply #25664 on: September 18, 2017, 07:45:24 PM »
Dude is on Voat now.

Said by Tim Levinson?

Sorry, I don't speak in Lars. In English, what?

Tim Levinson is bishopls real name.

Trurl

« Reply #25665 on: September 18, 2017, 07:45:28 PM »
Dunno what white people cherish more, private property or the rights of Nazis.

Fascism literally survives by exploiting the sensibilities/norms/etc of liberalism while attempting to destroy it. There's no such thing as an honest political disagreement or debate with fascism. It should be stomped out. Obviously violence against Nazism/fascism/etc isn't popular. We live in a society where "both sides" fuckery dominates. But I'd rather have a foot kept on the neck of fascism and deal with the "hey you're just as bad as them" outrage than take the foot off and allow them to spread unchecked.
It's not necessarily the violence per se that disturbs me. If you're in public and spouting heinous bullshit it seems like a reasonable risk that some body will lose their cool and punch you.  That's perfectly fine and maybe even good. The thing that disturbs me is that there are large numbers of people who seem to be seek these situations out and view punching nazis as the most important political action that we can take.

ModernBoxes

« Reply #25666 on: September 18, 2017, 07:52:09 PM »
Why can't I plan on inviting violence against a dumbass spewing hot garbage? Dang white people, dang standards. It's almost as if doing so is a slippery slope that will absolutely backfire and a mass number of GAFers can't understand the world beyond their Yu-Gi-Oh cards tournaments

Jansen

« Reply #25667 on: September 18, 2017, 07:54:22 PM »
are y'all really defending iapetus

his posts were dumb af

SantaC

« Reply #25668 on: September 18, 2017, 07:54:33 PM »

Bish vs scrawny weak dude.

Shuri

« Reply #25669 on: September 18, 2017, 07:54:34 PM »
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=249248820&postcount=1748

"Some particularly evil precincts deserve worse."

:goty2 posting this kind of stuff on the internet feels kinda wrong, and possibly dangerous

WaveRacer 64

« Reply #25670 on: September 18, 2017, 07:54:46 PM »

Still not banned, probably intentional to further disrespect iapetus , maybe once everyone stops checking the thread they'll ban in order to keep the facade up.

Raist

« Reply #25671 on: September 18, 2017, 07:56:55 PM »
They even changed the title now :lol

SantaC

« Reply #25672 on: September 18, 2017, 07:58:38 PM »

Still not banned, probably intentional to further disrespect iapetus , maybe once everyone stops checking the thread they'll ban in order to keep the facade up.

Iapetus will probably be banned and not the poster who said you are a piece of shit. Neogaf.jpg

Trurl

« Reply #25673 on: September 18, 2017, 07:59:14 PM »

his posts were dumb af
As much as I hate GAF, his framing GAF's problem as being "extremist anti-white rhetoric" was a little  :kobeyuck

ModernBoxes

« Reply #25674 on: September 18, 2017, 08:08:33 PM »

his posts were dumb af
As much as I hate GAF, his framing GAF's problem as being "extremist anti-white rhetoric" was a little  :kobeyuck

GAFs got plenty of that. Very comfortable talking about white people as if White People was a country.

Raist

« Reply #25675 on: September 18, 2017, 08:14:49 PM »

his posts were dumb af

Huh?

zepblackstar

« Reply #25676 on: September 18, 2017, 08:16:30 PM »
you know it was MHWilliams running to Lore to get Iapetus gone.  :lol

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #25677 on: September 18, 2017, 08:19:40 PM »
Dude is on Voat now.

I guess The Bore isn't the cool place for GAF mods to hang out when they've been shat on by GAF, rip bore.  :'(

Oh well, we don't need anymore Nazi sympathizers here anyway, we've got enough already thanks.  :donot
©@©™

ModernBoxes

« Reply #25678 on: September 18, 2017, 08:23:51 PM »
Dude is on Voat now.

I guess The Bore isn't the cool place for GAF mods to hang out when they've been shat on by GAF, rip bore.  :'(

Oh well, we don't need anymore Nazi sympathizers here anyway, we've got enough already thanks.  :donot

I didn't know this place existed until a few friends told me. There's no way to know it exists really.

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #25679 on: September 18, 2017, 08:25:53 PM »
Oh cool full pages almost exclusively from butthurt juniors and gafthread-only scrubs

Ya'll know there's a whole community of us dummy losers to tee off on right outside of this thread, right?