Author Topic: Nintendo Switch Thread  (Read 948276 times)

Svejk

Re: Nintendo Switch Thread
« Reply #10380 on: June 17, 2021, 05:10:46 PM »
Reading that the Dread Amiibos significantly increase your missile and bomb capacity.  :doge

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #10381 on: June 17, 2021, 05:18:28 PM »
Reading that the Dread Amiibos significantly increase your missile and bomb capacity.  :doge
Have not yet seen those on sale.

Thinking about cancelling the Zelda Joy Cons though.
Ordered them a while ago but I'm leaning more towards playing it with the Pro Controller instead of with the waggle(TM)
🤴

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #10382 on: June 17, 2021, 06:48:20 PM »
Special editions are for chumps.

Good things there's a lot of chumps on ebay. :success
©@©™

Tuckers Law

« Reply #10383 on: June 17, 2021, 07:42:03 PM »
Being a working adult without an array of fuccboi bots at my hand makes wanting any kind of Nintendo special editions a really trying experience.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #10384 on: June 17, 2021, 10:50:07 PM »

:angryjoe
ど助平

Human Snorenado

• Stay out of Malibu, Lebowski
  • Icon
« Reply #10385 on: June 17, 2021, 11:23:41 PM »
69 likes, nice

(still waiting to hear how long the game is but someone else made a good point that the switch is definitely capable of better looking 2.5D games and you can't really disagree that, say, Ori and the Blind Forest shits all over this game graphically)
yar

Tuckers Law

« Reply #10386 on: June 18, 2021, 01:01:56 AM »
People need to stop complaining about paying full price for a brand new 2d Metroid, and focus on more reasonable complaints, like how there’s still no fucking background music themes when browsing the Eshop.   :rage

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #10387 on: June 18, 2021, 01:18:35 AM »
I would bitch about paying $60 for ANY 6 hour game in 2021, 2.5D Metroid or not. If it clocks in at more than 10 hours on the first playthrough or has reasons to play through it multiple times, it's worth it. If not, it's not.

:yeshrug

(and plz Nintendo hasn't fucking added Netflix app you think you're gonna get background themes on the eshop? Please Understand™)
yar

Bebpo

« Reply #10388 on: June 18, 2021, 01:29:49 AM »
I'd rather pay $60 for a 4-6 hour tight game than 50-100 hour bloated game.

time >>>>> money

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #10389 on: June 18, 2021, 03:46:38 AM »
Imagine thinking that good graphics = value or that 100 hours of bloat makes something worth full price...

Most games I play don't hold my interest past an hour or two. I don't give a fuck how much content there is if the game has bored me to tears within the first 20 minutes.

Give me a fantastic 2-3 hour experience over 100 hours of boring fucking fetch quests and needless traversing across empty maps in search of meaningless objectives.

People who see value in hours of content over meaningful experience are what's wrong with gaming.
Spud

Rahxephon91

« Reply #10390 on: June 18, 2021, 03:53:11 AM »
I just like games. If a game looks neat to me and I have the money that's really all there is to it.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #10391 on: June 18, 2021, 04:00:13 AM »
just gib M E T R O I D  5  :rejoice

Sakamoto said in an interview that Metroid 5 is the 'final game' in this story arc but they're already working on future Metroid games :drool
I feel like this could finally be the break-out moment for Metroid. I've never seen a Metroid game get this much press.
🤴

Svejk

« Reply #10392 on: June 18, 2021, 07:48:25 AM »
Even though I'm still gonna fork out the full $60 for this game because Metroid, when in contrast, Metroid Fusion launched at $40...  Samus Returns on 3DS was surely less than $60...  Strider 2014 (which still looks as good, if not better than this) was $40.  Bloodstaine:ROTN wasn't $60....  Just saying...  This is Nintendo straight up being Nintendo.   :doge   However, I will say they're finally going the direction it needed to go for the past 15 years now..  bout fucking time.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #10393 on: June 18, 2021, 09:09:01 AM »
Even though I'm still gonna fork out the full $60 for this game because Metroid, when in contrast, Metroid Fusion launched at $40...  Samus Returns on 3DS was surely less than $60...  Strider 2014 (which still looks as good, if not better than this) was $40.  Bloodstaine:ROTN wasn't $60....  Just saying...  This is Nintendo straight up being Nintendo.   :doge   However, I will say they're finally going the direction it needed to go for the past 15 years now..  bout fucking time.

Metroid II on Gameboy was $19.99! 

WHY ISN'T THIS TWENTY BUCKS NINTENDO RIPPING US OFF AGAIN!
:rage

spoiler (click to show/hide)
:huh
[close]
ど助平

Svejk

« Reply #10394 on: June 18, 2021, 09:11:16 AM »
Soooo is Nintendo planning any Metroid Anniversary as well?  Would be nice to get ports of Zero Mission, Fusion and Samus Returns dumped on the Switch.  Come on, N... it's Joycons are spread wide open.

Svejk

« Reply #10395 on: June 18, 2021, 09:32:32 AM »

Metroid II on Gameboy was $19.99! 

WHY ISN'T THIS TWENTY BUCKS NINTENDO RIPPING US OFF AGAIN!
:rage

spoiler (click to show/hide)
:huh
[close]
Step back and take a global perspective.. Returnal for example got thrashed for being $70 (of course I wish was cheaper.. and is a damn good game cuz there's nothing else like it), why not this for $60?  Sure, it's a full fledged Metroidvania (finally) and will hopefully be damn good too, but my point is, when compared to other, recent metroidvanias (above), it's a bit of an N shaped pill to swallow.  And knowing that this will probably never go down in price like every other game that's not a Nintendo game, it's hard to not get a bit annoyed.  I'm willing to put money down that when this releases and the dust is settled, gaymurz are still going to like Hollow Knight more... and HK will never see the light of being anywhere near a $60 price, no matter how good people claim it, or it's sequels, are.

Whatever though.. Metroid has always been my favorite N 1st party IP hands down.  And with them finally doing it right, the hype is real and finally feeling glad I own a Switch.  I'm still a bit hesitant on Mercury Steam and them showing levels that looked too safe?  Or similar?  I really need to see more of it... I want some more darkness and claustrophobia elements to be shown..

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #10396 on: June 18, 2021, 09:33:55 AM »
$90, not 60, if you want those Amiibo cheats :marimo

Trent Dole

• the sharpest tool in the shed
« Reply #10397 on: June 18, 2021, 10:35:52 AM »
People have just accepted that Nintendo games cost more at this point. :yeshrug
Hi

Fifstar

« Reply #10398 on: June 18, 2021, 11:51:50 AM »
Gonna buy the game for 45 €, beat it 1 or two times and sell it again for 35 € like I do with every linear Nintendo game.
Gulp

Svejk

« Reply #10399 on: June 18, 2021, 12:09:51 PM »
People have just accepted that Nintendo games cost more at this point. :yeshrug
I guess I'm coming around.... kicking and screaming in the process..  :foxx

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #10400 on: June 18, 2021, 12:38:56 PM »
GameFly  :bernie

fat

« Reply #10401 on: June 18, 2021, 12:46:18 PM »
shut the hell up losers u pay 45 dollars to door dash a milk tea

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #10402 on: June 18, 2021, 12:46:58 PM »
My Metroid pricing history as far as I recall

Metroid Prime (Players Choice): 25 Euro
Metroid Zero Mission: 40 Euro
Metroid Fusion: 10 Euro (clearance sale)
Metroid Prime 2: Echoes (pre-order): 40 Euro (lmao no one even wanted this)
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption: 50 Euro
Super Metroid Big Box Edition (when collecting was still fun and affordable): 40 Euro
Metroid Prime Hunters - First Hunt: Free with the thicc DS
Metroid Prime Hunters: 39 Euro
Metroid Prime Trilogy: 60 Euro
Metroid: Other M: 49 Euro
Samus Returns Collectors Edition: 89 Euro
Nintendo 3DS XL Metroid Edition: 179 Euro
Metroid + Samus Amiibo: 40 Euro
Metroid Dread: Collectors Edition: 99 Euro
Samus + EMMI Amiibo: 39 Euro

Samus Returns was defintely the most expensive with 300 Euro worth of items but Dread is the most expensive Metroid game yet.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2021, 01:50:50 PM by Nintex »
🤴

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #10403 on: June 18, 2021, 01:08:14 PM »
I would bitch about paying $60 for ANY 6 hour game in 2021, 2.5D Metroid or not. If it clocks in at more than 10 hours on the first playthrough or has reasons to play through it multiple times, it's worth it. If not, it's not.

:yeshrug

Samus Returns was about 12-ish hours, so I'd be really surprised if Dread was half its length.
dog

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #10404 on: June 18, 2021, 01:22:35 PM »
RE Village was about 12 hours, but you can speed run it in less than 3 pretty easy, however it rewards multiple playthroughs and has Mercenaries. I'm not at all confident Nintendo will do anything of the sort with Dread.

As for valuing time... I can't help it if y'all hate yourselves enough to justify what Nintendo does to you. I'll be balls deep on my 5th character in D2 Resurrected when Dread launches anyway.
yar

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #10405 on: June 18, 2021, 01:45:40 PM »
Found the Amiibo, 39,99 for both combined, not bad  :obama
🤴

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #10406 on: June 18, 2021, 02:33:52 PM »
RE Village was about 12 hours, but you can speed run it in less than 3 pretty easy, however it rewards multiple playthroughs and has Mercenaries. I'm not at all confident Nintendo will do anything of the sort with Dread.

As for valuing time... I can't help it if y'all hate yourselves enough to justify what Nintendo does to you. I'll be balls deep on my 5th character in D2 Resurrected when Dread launches anyway.

So you'd rather buy a re-released game from 20 years ago instead of a brand new one that you're writing off without knowing if it even has the flaws that you're describing.

OK  :brain
ど助平

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #10407 on: June 18, 2021, 02:36:56 PM »
The question you're trying to ask is actually "Would you rather buy a lovingly translated 40k, 60fps update to inarguably one of the greatest games of all time that will afford you hundreds and probably thousands of hours of gameplay for $40 or probably a solid 7.5 or 8 Metroid for $60 that in all likelihood clocks in around 10 hours, give or take?" and the answer is obvious.
yar

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #10408 on: June 18, 2021, 02:38:00 PM »
the answer is obvious.

So did you pre-order the regular or CE of Metroid?

:heh
ど助平

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #10409 on: June 18, 2021, 02:45:47 PM »
I bought Skyward Sword along with my Amiibo because that would give me free shipping  :doge
🤴

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #10410 on: June 18, 2021, 04:16:47 PM »
The question you're trying to ask is actually "Would you rather buy a lovingly translated 40k, 60fps update to inarguably one of the greatest games of all time that will afford you hundreds and probably thousands of hours of gameplay for $40 or probably a solid 7.5 or 8 Metroid for $60 that in all likelihood clocks in around 10 hours, give or take?" and the answer is obvious.

I mean, I'm the guy who plays every Bethesda game for a 100+ hours and recently replayed a big chunk of Morrowind on an OG Xbox, but I still want a new Metroid game.
dog

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #10411 on: June 18, 2021, 04:28:14 PM »
I do too! I just think $60 will likely be more than I'm willing to pay, and Nintendo doesn't drop prices ever (you can catch stuff on sale for a week or so usually, tho)
yar

Trent Dole

• the sharpest tool in the shed
« Reply #10412 on: June 18, 2021, 04:29:46 PM »
Think Super Metroid was $60 USD back in the day, trying to search this lead me to some price charting site which declared loose Earthbound and Chrono Trigger carts are worth in the 2 and 3 hundreds of dollars respectively. Collector people are nuts.
Hi

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #10413 on: June 18, 2021, 04:40:11 PM »
Let's think of it this way.

This is the first 'new' Metroid game in 19 years because Nintendo does not recognize Super Mario Galaxy 2 and Metroid: Other M and everything else was remakes and ports.
During te same period and not counting remakes and ports about 10 brand new Zelda games released.

Sakamoto saved you $600 by not directing a new Metroid game for 19 years.

Think Super Metroid was $60 USD back in the day, trying to search this lead me to some price charting site which declared loose Earthbound and Chrono Trigger carts are worth in the 2 and 3 hundreds of dollars respectively. Collector people are nuts.
There's the collector side of it but also the preservation side. Some of those games have broken batteries or the materials have worn out.
Finding 20 - 30 year old cartridges in good working condition is not common. Let alone with boxes and manuals. This is a bigger problem on 'newer' systems like the DS, where the cartridges break down much sooner than they did on the NES or SNES.

Pokemon collectors are panicking because Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire are breaking down en masse, which are 'only' 6 year old games.
We're reaching a point where we are reaching the end of the lifespan of media not kept in optimal conditions and there is no way to fix them like you can fix consoles or handhelds.
Plus with more people playing and collecting video games than ever before the demand is high too.
It's kinda weird, I expected some games to become dirt cheap once they released digitally or remakes appeared but that hasn't really happened.
In fact, once the remaster is announced interest in the original increases too.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2021, 04:47:14 PM by Nintex »
🤴

Tuckers Law

« Reply #10414 on: June 18, 2021, 10:41:24 PM »
It’s a genuine sadness for me that some people want a padded Metroid experience.  The Prime games have a new installment coming and are plenty long themselves, yet even those can be completed fairly quickly.  I don’t want these kinds of games to be that long if it doesn’t call for it, a 2d Metroid at 12 hours for leisurely pace with plenty of room to cut down and speed through sounds great to me.  I mean, would ICO have been a better experience if they prolonged it’s time of completion?  Was Halo 1’s campaign a better game by having all that padding?  Was Okami a better $50 experience for being fucking long as shit? Yes I’m divorcing the price from the equation, because ultimately it shouldn’t matter nearly as much as how much joy the game brings you.  Portal 1?  Fucking brilliant fun, and had I had to pay twice for it I wouldn’t have minded.  Don’t like the price of a new Metroid game? Buy it on discount or used, or borrow from a friend.

Damn.

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #10415 on: June 18, 2021, 11:22:22 PM »
It’s a genuine sadness for me that some people want a padded Metroid experience.  The Prime games have a new installment coming and are plenty long themselves, yet even those can be completed fairly quickly.  I don’t want these kinds of games to be that long if it doesn’t call for it, a 2d Metroid at 12 hours for leisurely pace with plenty of room to cut down and speed through sounds great to me.  I mean, would ICO have been a better experience if they prolonged it’s time of completion?  Was Halo 1’s campaign a better game by having all that padding?  Was Okami a better $50 experience for being fucking long as shit? Yes I’m divorcing the price from the equation, because ultimately it shouldn’t matter nearly as much as how much joy the game brings you.  Portal 1?  Fucking brilliant fun, and had I had to pay twice for it I wouldn’t have minded.  Don’t like the price of a new Metroid game? Buy it on discount or used, or borrow from a friend.

Damn.

I don't even disagree with you but there's a thought experiment here

the kind of situation I'm picturing only ever happened once, with the simultaneous release of the two Zelda Oracle games, two fully realized games in the same series and genre, but completely different (unlike what Pokemon does)

so can you look at Oracle of Ages and say "ahh, a complete and fulfilling game that doesn't feel padded"

and then look at Oracle of Seasons and say "ahh, a complete and fulfilling game that doesn't feel padded"

but then imagine one single game called Oracle, with all the content, and now claim that some proportion of this double length game must be padding? just because now it's long?

if none of the content was padding before, what part of it gets defined as padding now that both are combined?

so if I say I want a Metroid game that's twice as long, what dictates that any of it must be padding? does it circumvent the whole issue as long as I ask for two different Metroid games, Metroid Dread and Metroid Fear?
Uncle

paprikastaude

« Reply #10416 on: June 19, 2021, 11:20:27 AM »
Metroid remake 2 was twice as long as a normal Metroid, but didn't actually fill that time with anything interesting. Just forgettable filler. I'd rather Super Metroid quality at half that time, but that's not gonna happen with Mercury Steam either way. But even if it did, it's undeniable that paying full price will alter your perception of the game, even if it were one of the tighest ever made. At least during a first playthrough, it's hard to just tune out a full price paid. Though Metroid isn't a price stable series anyway, like Starfox, Mario Rabbids, etc. If Nintendo had modern sensibilities for anything that goes beyond ripping off consumers with new pay models, they'd make Metroid shorter but add a randomizer like Bloodstained or appealing NG+ runs. But it's still Nintendo; Awiibo extra energy is probably the only additional feature for the campaign.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2021, 11:24:51 AM by Spieler1 »

Svejk

« Reply #10417 on: June 19, 2021, 02:30:09 PM »
Yeah, if this was a Nintendo internal department, my concerns would be less.  I've only played a bit of Mirror of Fate HD, and granted it's not a Metroid game, it's completely eeeehhhh boring.  I haven't played Samus Returns Remake yet, so it's kind of hard to just go ass up and take the $60 retail... Especially knowing the price will pretty much never drop for years.... Or the game will sell out because collectors creating scarcity.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #10418 on: June 19, 2021, 04:01:19 PM »
Yeah, if this was a Nintendo internal department, my concerns would be less.  I've only played a bit of Mirror of Fate HD, and granted it's not a Metroid game, it's completely eeeehhhh boring.  I haven't played Samus Returns Remake yet, so it's kind of hard to just go ass up and take the $60 retail... Especially knowing the price will pretty much never drop for years.... Or the game will sell out because collectors creating scarcity.

Nintendo is overseeing it and they're not going to let it be crap.  Not worried about that- if it was just Mercury Steam doing it themselves, I wouldn't buy it.

You don't need to worry about the regular physical copy selling out- the CE is another story.  I might get the CE if it pops back up for sale, but if not, whatever.
ど助平

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #10419 on: June 19, 2021, 07:46:10 PM »
Samus Returns was great even in the modern Metroidvania era the original design and structure is still something to behold.
Although there's some repetition in bosses and enemies (although a bit less than the original).

You can pop in Metroid Zero Mission which was based on the original NES game and the map design is still so intuitive it blows your mind.

Zero Mission and Samus Returns had some new things bolted on that were done quite well but to have a new Sakamoto Metroid built from the ground up  :whew
He rebooted this thing multiple times since the GameCube so by now it is most likely tuned to perfection.
Would be awesome if they unveiled some of those early prototypes and such but I guess we'll have to wait for leaks to ever see those.

I don't think Nintendo would label a subpar game Metroid 5.
🤴

Bebpo

« Reply #10420 on: June 19, 2021, 07:53:12 PM »
I still need to play Samus Returns and A2MR...

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #10421 on: June 19, 2021, 08:08:48 PM »
I still need to play Samus Returns and A2MR...
Both are worth it but in the end I liked Samus Returns better.
A2MR is more a Zero Mission take on Metroid 2 while Samus Returns is the more faithful remake.
🤴

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #10422 on: June 20, 2021, 12:46:46 AM »
lol maybe the whole thing is bullshit and there will be no Switch Pro

https://gamerant.com/nintendo-switch-pro-doug-bowser-comment/

After the dust had settled from E3, Doug Bowser commented about the lack of a new console with the Washington Post, sharing the company's stance on the current state of the Switch.

The initial tweet regarding the E3 Nintendo Direct did specify it would only focus on its software. Bowser's comments reinforce this notion, citing that any new technology showcase would be when it's right. "It’s how specifically can technology enhance a gameplay experience. And then where do you apply that technology? Do you want to apply it on current existing hardware or platforms, or do you want to wait for the next platform? And then what’s the right gameplay experience with that? There’s a host of factors that goes into it, and it’s something we’re always looking at," Bowser said.

"As we enter into our fifth year, Nintendo Switch really is redefining what a console life cycle can look like, and the vibrancy of that overall life cycle with a strong cadence of content,” Bowser said.
yar

paprikastaude

« Reply #10423 on: June 20, 2021, 12:49:39 AM »
tbf that's what they have to say. But would be funny.

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #10424 on: June 20, 2021, 01:11:27 AM »
Game journalists... :girlaff
Spud

« Reply #10425 on: June 20, 2021, 05:21:53 AM »
Redefining what a console life cycle can look like sounds like there could be a pro? Didn't Sony come out with similar tripe when they announced PS4 Pro?

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #10426 on: June 20, 2021, 07:15:47 AM »
They have a bunch of big releases for Switch in 2022 (Arceus, M+R SoH, MP4, Splatoon 3, Bayo 3, BOTW2, Project Triangle, FE Echoes 2).
Either they will delay some of those to 'next-gen' or they intend to stay with the Switch hardware for a while longer with revised hardware, an upgraded docked mode or what they have available now.

If nothing shows up by spring 2022 then I doubt we'll see a Switch Pro next year.

I thought the buy-out of Mercury Steam was the end of them doing Metroid and then Metroid Dread showed up after it was shelved for the 2nd or 3rd time at the very end of the 3DS generation :doge
And that means Fire Emblem Echoes 2 is probably also still being worked on along with a WarioLand VB remake.

If nothing crazy happens between now and October 2022 this Metroid is on course to become the best selling game in the series.
Pre-orders for the CE have already sold out and it's at the top of the Amazon wishlist.
🤴

Tuckers Law

« Reply #10428 on: June 21, 2021, 02:00:36 PM »
Should I get this new Mario golf?  It looks fun and I’ve never really played one before.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #10429 on: June 21, 2021, 03:05:48 PM »
Skyward Sword HD

- Fi + tutorials tweaked
- Autosave added
- Button controls
- Improved performance (60fps)

bois we feasting  :doggy
🤴

Bebpo

« Reply #10430 on: June 21, 2021, 04:17:57 PM »
Still missing:

-Removed backtracking segments that take up 10 hours in the later half.

Hamarr

« Reply #10431 on: June 21, 2021, 09:31:59 PM »
Have Wind Walker and Twilight Princess been confirmed for the Switch? 

« Reply #10432 on: June 22, 2021, 01:35:33 AM »
No. They said specifically that skyward sword is the only switch Zelda game this year. Even if it is coming, they probably wouldn’t announce it until after skyward sword comes out so it doesn’t affect sales.

archnemesis

« Reply #10433 on: June 22, 2021, 02:42:04 AM »
Should I get this new Mario golf?  It looks fun and I’ve never really played one before.
I loved the old NES Open Tournament Golf (1991) but did not at all enjoy the 3DS game that came out a few years ago. The Hot Shots Golf / Everybody's Golf series has been better for casual golfing.

I'm also looking for something new to play on my Switch. I'll avoid Mario Golf: Super Rush unless it gets raving reviews and overwhelming hype from message boards.

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #10434 on: June 22, 2021, 12:05:43 PM »
Super Rush does bring back Adventure Mode, so that's one reason to be interested.
©@©™

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #10435 on: June 22, 2021, 12:15:12 PM »
I remember enjoying the N64 Mario Golf game. But that was mostly played with friends whilst drunk.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #10436 on: June 22, 2021, 12:20:24 PM »
I'm not big on the Mario sports games either. The two Mario sports game I really enjoyed were Mario Tennis on the GameCube and Mario Strikers on the Wii.
🤴

Svejk

« Reply #10437 on: June 22, 2021, 01:30:44 PM »
How has Wii Sports Resort not been ported to this thing? 

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #10438 on: June 22, 2021, 01:32:45 PM »
Sir, this is the Wii U port machine, not the Wii port machine.
©@©™

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #10439 on: June 22, 2021, 07:03:45 PM »
How has Wii Sports Resort not been ported to this thing?
Bandai Namco ported this to little fanfare

🤴