Author Topic: US Politics Thread |OT| SAD TRUMP  (Read 5450805 times)

curly

• cultural maoist
Re: U.S. Politics Discussion Thread |OT| Get Fired, Make Money
« Reply #22981 on: August 15, 2018, 05:11:31 AM »
"access to"  ::)

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
« Reply #22982 on: August 15, 2018, 10:53:38 AM »
"access to"  ::)

They really know how to energize voters.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #22983 on: August 15, 2018, 11:30:53 AM »
https://twitter.com/McCaskill4MO/status/1029523361213415424

i bet she was expecting this to blow up, but only 500 likes

i know that feel senator :fbm

@realDonaldTrump
"I just had the most tremendous shit also Hillary Clinton is a witch and the 17 angry democrats completely fake news CNN sucks"

19302 likes
🤴

agrajag

« Reply #22984 on: August 15, 2018, 12:08:04 PM »
Dufus, if you find TIMU I will give you all the likes in the world.

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #22987 on: August 15, 2018, 05:11:36 PM »
Trump had the security clearance of Brennan revoked and the clearance of about a dozen others is 'under review'.
https://twitter.com/NBCNews/status/1029803310444892162
🤴

studyguy

« Reply #22988 on: August 15, 2018, 06:46:38 PM »
https://twitter.com/jpelzer/status/1029787830472658944
It's 2018 now and anime is politics, my waifu is real and my fursona is the binder full of women Romney carries around.
 :japancry :japancry :japancry :japancry :japancry :japancry :japancry :japancry :japancry :japancry :japancry :japancry
 :marimo
pause

kingv

« Reply #22989 on: August 15, 2018, 09:51:02 PM »
Trump had the security clearance of Brennan revoked and the clearance of about a dozen others is 'under review'.
https://twitter.com/NBCNews/status/1029803310444892162

While I think this is petty and dumb, it’s not really as big of a deal as a lot are wringing their hands over. It’s not like Brennan has a SIPR terminal and a scif in his basement. It’s quite likely he hasn’t interacted with ANY classified material since he left office.

agrajag

« Reply #22990 on: August 15, 2018, 10:13:21 PM »
Trump is playing nth dimensional Go Fish again. He knew the Dims would make a huge deal over this and it would buy time for the Omarosa stuff to leave the news cycle.

Punished Brennan the Osama slayer is a better look than Omarosa's distinguished black fellow tapes.

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #22991 on: August 15, 2018, 11:24:09 PM »
While I think this is petty and dumb, it’s not really as big of a deal as a lot are wringing their hands over. It’s not like Brennan has a SIPR terminal and a scif in his basement. It’s quite likely he hasn’t interacted with ANY classified material since he left office.
What's amusing to me is the media response. They're supposed to be these experts and explaining why this is this grave crime and everything. But from what I understand, normally former officials and any other workers don't keep their security clearances and can just wander in and rummage through the files or pick up the hottest tips and cheat codes off the 1-900 CIA tipline. If they're needed back to consult or testify or whatever, the agencies can give them temporary grants even as short as a few hours to review material to a month or more if it's a larger case, etc. They can even totally waive the requirements, former Presidents commonly receive that treatment even though they never have been vetted for security clearances and received theirs simply for being President. They even have the power to grant restricted clearances so that say Brennan is only allowed to view stuff from during his term.

Them keeping their clearances was what's out of the norm and likely due to Trump Administration incompetency or something. Obama didn't to my knowledge sign anything to extend their clearances, so the onus must have been on the incoming Trump Administration to approve paperwork of some kind.

Just from a casual glance it seems more like a "bad optics" thing than anything deliberate as either side are painting it. The idea that they are using their clearances to get leaks that they give to their news networks is just as absurd, they're still LEAKING it, which is illegal, even if they're allowed to receive the information under their lingering clearance that just shifts the crime to themselves rather than the random CIA or NSA employee.

benjipwns

« Reply #22992 on: August 15, 2018, 11:26:36 PM »
Of course, given James Clapper's history of crimes including multiple instances of perjury, I probably should have put a disclaimer about him.

benjipwns

« Reply #22993 on: August 15, 2018, 11:41:18 PM »
PIERS STILL FEUDING WITH OMAROSA, THIS TIME ON TUCKER

PIERS MORGAN: Day One, first challenge, I've never met this woman. She sidles up to me, and says, hey Pierce, we should have a 'showmance.' On 'The Apprentice,' everyone has sex with each other. So you and I could do that, and then we could sell it and make loads of money.

I said, 'Are you completely deluded? What?'

She said, 'What's the matter with you, are you gay?'

I said, 'No, just because I don't want to have sex with you on this show doesn't mean I am gay.'

TUCKER CARLSON: This is your #MeToo moment!

MORGAN: I'm a victim here! Of Omarosa, Tucker!

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #22994 on: August 15, 2018, 11:54:08 PM »
I love when he says running into Omarosa at WWE caused him to hurl in the bathrooms. :lol
每天生气

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #22995 on: August 16, 2018, 12:07:07 AM »
"I'm amused by the way the media is talking about this subject I googled five minutes ago" is fantastically on-brand.

Kara

« Reply #22996 on: August 16, 2018, 12:13:54 AM »
"I'm amused by the way the media is talking about this subject I googled five minutes ago" is fantastically on-brand.

Followed up by a "look at these ZANY people I just gawk at FOR FUN" post too. The writers are really mailing it in this season.

benjipwns

« Reply #22997 on: August 16, 2018, 12:17:22 AM »
Love that you austys get so triggered. Bunch of incel babies in here. I'm a realist. ::)

Kara

« Reply #22998 on: August 16, 2018, 12:25:01 AM »
:birb

shosta

« Reply #22999 on: August 16, 2018, 12:27:25 AM »
honestly I can understand benji watching Lou Dobbs or Tucker Carlson, but what I'll never understand is how much he engages with Assimilate content
每天生气

agrajag

« Reply #23000 on: August 16, 2018, 12:30:05 AM »
autistys*

Kara

« Reply #23001 on: August 16, 2018, 12:34:40 AM »
When I worked retail in high school one day I was watching Lou Dobbs on CNN during my break and a mid level manager walked in, said something to the effect of, "I don't watch liberal media," and changed the channel to Fox News. Who's laughing now, bourgeois lickspittle?

agrajag

« Reply #23002 on: August 16, 2018, 12:36:44 AM »
I worked retail in high school too, stay safe Bore.

Kara

« Reply #23003 on: August 16, 2018, 12:40:50 AM »
You too? Shaking rn.

agrajag

« Reply #23004 on: August 16, 2018, 12:42:44 AM »
yes, but they didn't let us watch tv in the break room. And there were no smartphones back then, it was literal hell.

Kara

« Reply #23005 on: August 16, 2018, 12:48:48 AM »
We had a Pac-Man machine too at some point but the store manager at the time monopolized it and never did anything. Unfortunately this was an upgrade over his predecessor who kept a secondary executive with a drug problem on staff (but didn't try to help them beat it) because that person caught him with his inamorata who happened to be the store HR executive.

shosta

« Reply #23006 on: August 16, 2018, 01:16:14 AM »
how can you guys not like Tucker Carlson when he does stuff like suggest we revoke the citizenship of children of illegal immigrants
TUCKER CARLSON (HOST): A new report by the Center for Immigration Studies found that more than half of all refugees in this country are currently on food stamps living off of taxpayers largesse and they are not the only ones benefiting from the US welfare state, even illegal immigrants are receiving welfare on behalf of their children who are automatically treated as U.S. Citizens. It has long been assumed that anyone born here is automatically a citizen and the Constitution requires that. But in fact that might not be the case, in a recent Washington Post piece former Trump Admininstration official, Michael Antone argued the president could issue tomorrow an executive order that the children of illegal immigrants are not to be treated as citizens, and why wouldn't he do that? Could the president do that and if so, why isn't he?
每天生气

agrajag

« Reply #23007 on: August 16, 2018, 01:20:28 AM »
I was gonna post a Sam Seder clip about that, but I figured you'd start crying Shosta.

So instead, here's a vid of Daddy P dragging our boy Opti (basically saying that Facebok et al are feeding into Opti's paranoia by appearing to be conspiring) while talking to Steven Crowder dressed as some sort of hipster character

« Last Edit: August 16, 2018, 01:26:13 AM by agrajag »

Kara

« Reply #23008 on: August 16, 2018, 01:32:30 AM »
Glenn Greenwald interviewed Tucker on the last season of Intercepted. That was real fun; like a magic show, but not a cool libertarian magic show where everyone is a smark. No, it was a magic show where everyone is a complete mark.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #23009 on: August 16, 2018, 06:24:46 AM »
I really enjoy that not even Trump's friends know why the fuck he ever hired Omarosa into the White House.
And how they openly joke about how there's a bunch of "Omarosa's" walking around in the White House.

The icing on the cake is that Trump is disappointed she was fired by John Kelly.

:mindblown
🤴

benjipwns

« Reply #23010 on: August 16, 2018, 07:23:29 AM »
We had a Pac-Man machine too at some point but the store manager at the time monopolized it and never did anything. Unfortunately this was an upgrade over his predecessor who kept a secondary executive with a drug problem on staff (but didn't try to help them beat it)
wait, beat the drug problem or Pac-Man?

benjipwns

« Reply #23011 on: August 16, 2018, 07:29:55 AM »
New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo on Wednesday ratcheted up his verbal feud with President Donald Trump saying “we're not going to make America great again, it was never that great.”
I think this one needs a little more workshopping. :usacry :usacry

benjipwns

« Reply #23012 on: August 16, 2018, 07:32:48 AM »
AP: Black Americans aren’t buying Omarosa’s turn against Trump
“Her tell-all mea culpa won’t win her any brownie points with most blacks,” said Earl Ofari Hutchinson, author of the book “Why Black Lives Do Matter.” ″Their loathing of Omarosa is virtually frozen in stone. She’s still roundly lambasted as a two-bit opportunist, a racial sellout and an ego driven hustler.”

Few in the black community immediately rushed to defend Manigault Newman after she wrote a book titled “Unhinged” about her time in the White House.

“We should not mistake anything that has happened here as to be Omarosa in any way purporting be a benefit to the African-American community,” said Aisha Moodie-Mills, a Democratic strategist.

Raynard Jackson, a black Republican who has worked on GOP presidential, gubernatorial and local campaigns, said Manigault Newman secretly recording Trump and other White House officials will make her a pariah in conservative circles as well.

“There is absolutely no way she can redeem herself. Who is going to trust her ever again?” Jackson said. “Recording someone under these circumstances is the political equivalent of spitting on a man.”

Conservative commentator Armstrong Williams said he’s known Manigault Newman since she was 19 and will always consider her a friend. But “Omarosa can’t be trusted,” he said. “There’s an issue when you can’t be trusted and can’t be loyal.”

As her feud with Trump intensified, Manigault Newman’s relationship with the black community became the topic of many conversations among African-Americans, especially on social media. Some offered hope for Manigault Newman, however conditional.

If Omarosa “is the one to get some traction on people seeing how truly raggedy this administration is enough to take action... we should reconsider letting her get a to-go plate from the cookout. Someone can take it to her,” tweeted Bari A. Williams, an Oakland lawyer and business operations executive.

Maiden Voyage

• Junior
« Reply #23013 on: August 16, 2018, 07:33:34 AM »
https://nypost.com/2018/08/15/unite-the-right-organizer-admits-to-living-with-parents-gets-yelled-at-by-dad-during-live-stream/

"“Hey! You get out of my room!” Kessler’s father can be heard shouting. “I want this to stop in my room, Jason, this is my room.”

Kessler tried to downplay the situation, but eventually admitted that he lives at home and his parents don’t agree with his extreme world view.

“My family watches American History Channel and its constant anti-German propaganda,” he sniffed."

https://consequenceofsound.net/2018/08/social-distortion-trump-fight/

"Tim Hildebrand, a Trump-supporting farmer, was shocked, apparently, to learn that Social Disortion’s Mike Ness, a 40-year vet of the punk scene, was critical of right-leaning politicians. After Ness trashed our president onstage at a July 17th show at Sacramento’s Ace of Spades, Hildebrand found it necessary to verbally spar and hold up his middle finger (for multiple songs) in “silent protest.” Surprise, the 56-year old Ness, who’s been quite vocal about his distaste for Trump as of late, did not appreciate that.

In the below video, you can see Ness offer up both a loogie and a finger of his own before diving into the crowd to throw some punches. Hildebrand left the show with two black eyes, a busted lip, and a concussion. He claims that he “wasn’t able to defend myself” due to people in the crowd holding him back. Not very alpha, bro."

Poetry in motion.

benjipwns

« Reply #23014 on: August 16, 2018, 07:36:12 AM »
“My family watches American History Channel and its constant anti-German propaganda,” he sniffed.
newsfeed

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #23015 on: August 16, 2018, 07:54:19 AM »
AP: Black Americans aren’t buying Omarosa’s turn against Trump
“Her tell-all mea culpa won’t win her any brownie points with most blacks,” said Earl Ofari Hutchinson, author of the book “Why Black Lives Do Matter.” ″Their loathing of Omarosa is virtually frozen in stone. She’s still roundly lambasted as a two-bit opportunist, a racial sellout and an ego driven hustler.”

Few in the black community immediately rushed to defend Manigault Newman after she wrote a book titled “Unhinged” about her time in the White House.

“We should not mistake anything that has happened here as to be Omarosa in any way purporting be a benefit to the African-American community,” said Aisha Moodie-Mills, a Democratic strategist.

Raynard Jackson, a black Republican who has worked on GOP presidential, gubernatorial and local campaigns, said Manigault Newman secretly recording Trump and other White House officials will make her a pariah in conservative circles as well.

“There is absolutely no way she can redeem herself. Who is going to trust her ever again?” Jackson said. “Recording someone under these circumstances is the political equivalent of spitting on a man.”

Conservative commentator Armstrong Williams said he’s known Manigault Newman since she was 19 and will always consider her a friend. But “Omarosa can’t be trusted,” he said. “There’s an issue when you can’t be trusted and can’t be loyal.”

As her feud with Trump intensified, Manigault Newman’s relationship with the black community became the topic of many conversations among African-Americans, especially on social media. Some offered hope for Manigault Newman, however conditional.

If Omarosa “is the one to get some traction on people seeing how truly raggedy this administration is enough to take action... we should reconsider letting her get a to-go plate from the cookout. Someone can take it to her,” tweeted Bari A. Williams, an Oakland lawyer and business operations executive.
Well now that everyone hates Omarosa and the hustle is up only one thing for her left to do

spoiler (click to show/hide)
Omarosa 2020
[close]
🤴

kingv

« Reply #23016 on: August 16, 2018, 08:26:55 AM »
What's amusing to me is the media response. They're supposed to be these experts and explaining why this is this grave crime and everything. But from what I understand, normally former officials and any other workers don't keep their security clearances and can just wander in and rummage through the files or pick up the hottest tips and cheat codes off the 1-900 CIA tipline. If they're needed back to consult or testify or whatever, the agencies can give them temporary grants even as short as a few hours to review material to a month or more if it's a larger case, etc. They can even totally waive the requirements, former Presidents commonly receive that treatment even though they never have been vetted for security clearances and received theirs simply for being President. They even have the power to grant restricted clearances so that say Brennan is only allowed to view stuff from during his term.

Them keeping their clearances was what's out of the norm and likely due to Trump Administration incompetency or something. Obama didn't to my knowledge sign anything to extend their clearances, so the onus must have been on the incoming Trump Administration to approve paperwork of some kind.

Just from a casual glance it seems more like a "bad optics" thing than anything deliberate as either side are painting it. The idea that they are using their clearances to get leaks that they give to their news networks is just as absurd, they're still LEAKING it, which is illegal, even if they're allowed to receive the information under their lingering clearance that just shifts the crime to themselves rather than the random CIA or NSA employee.

I don’t think it IS actually out of the norm.

Even once you leave a military position (or whatever) you keep your clearance so you don’t have to be re-cleared if you find a new job. You are just read out of all the programs you have access to and you’re put in some kind of inactive status (not sure what the technical term is). This is going to be the status of most of the people on that list. Nothing is really done to “preserve” their clearance but they don’t have access and they don’t have need-to-know, so they can’t easily use that clearance (unless they get another job where they would... which is possible for some).

I think only people like Secstste, NSA, or DNi actually keep their clearances in an active stays, but this is mostly so that the new people in their position have a means to discuss stuff with their predecessors because there are not a lot of people with that experience.

benjipwns

« Reply #23017 on: August 16, 2018, 08:50:05 AM »
Well, this was the article I read that I was trying to remember the details of from a few weeks ago, not five minutes as coward soyboys might claim, and reviewing it I see that your pedantry tops my pedantry because I conflated terms regarding clearance, eligibility, access and records while your more distinct separation is more accurate: https://www.lawfareblog.com/can-president-revoke-former-officials-security-clearances

I also had forgot that most clearances have terms that automatically expire. That would explain it.

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #23018 on: August 16, 2018, 09:02:39 AM »
We had a Pac-Man machine too at some point but the store manager at the time monopolized it and never did anything. Unfortunately this was an upgrade over his predecessor who kept a secondary executive with a drug problem on staff (but didn't try to help them beat it)

We’ve got a heroin kill screen coming up over here! Heroin kill screen!
©@©™

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
« Reply #23019 on: August 16, 2018, 09:18:17 AM »
Incel:   :tophat I get my facts from entertainers. :tophat

Also incel:  :borys Hey you, why don't shut up about politics and stick to acting. :borys
©ZH

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #23020 on: August 16, 2018, 09:30:55 AM »
https://twitter.com/MikeDelMoro/status/1030081533976174592
aw yisssssss  :gladbron

Let's vote people:

A) Pence's "Let's hang the gays" quip
B) More Trump N-word shenigans
C) Jared and Ivanka
D) Something something, mental state of the President
E) Blowjobs in the oval office
🤴

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
« Reply #23021 on: August 16, 2018, 09:33:31 AM »
It can't be blowjobs. That's an impeachable offense.  :doge
©ZH

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #23022 on: August 16, 2018, 09:37:21 AM »
In other news, Trump has won the Trade War. The Chinese will head to Washington before the end of this month to cut a deal.

https://twitter.com/BloombergTV/status/1030085181057761280

🤴

kingv

« Reply #23023 on: August 16, 2018, 09:44:32 AM »
I remember when he won the trade war in April.

I also remember when he won the trade war in Europe like 3 weeks ago.

benjipwns

« Reply #23024 on: August 16, 2018, 09:47:32 AM »
https://twitter.com/MikeDelMoro/status/1030081533976174592
aw yisssssss  :gladbron

Let's vote people:

A) Pence's "Let's hang the gays" quip
B) More Trump N-word shenigans
C) Jared and Ivanka
D) Something something, mental state of the President
E) Blowjobs in the oval office
Calm down, it's Omarosa, not the next Nintendo Direct.

kingv

« Reply #23025 on: August 16, 2018, 09:49:21 AM »
Well, this was the article I read that I was trying to remember the details of from a few weeks ago, not five minutes as coward soyboys might claim, and reviewing it I see that your pedantry tops my pedantry because I conflated terms regarding clearance, eligibility, access and records while your more distinct separation is more accurate: https://www.lawfareblog.com/can-president-revoke-former-officials-security-clearances

I also had forgot that most clearances have terms that automatically expire. That would explain it.

I had a clearance for a long time in the military so have a good amount of first hand experience with it
and how it works. Reporting on clearance is consistently awful.

One thing I don’t think people didn’t fully appreciate about the Hillary Email thing is that it actually was kind of s big deal from the perspective of anybody that has actually ever worked in a SCIF or had any kind of clearance whatsoever. Maybe not illegal but from my perspective it still seems grossly negligent.... and the idea that she doesn’t know what the classification markings meant seems implausible.

Obvi still voted for Queen over Trump tho.

benjipwns

« Reply #23026 on: August 16, 2018, 10:23:21 AM »

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
« Reply #23027 on: August 16, 2018, 10:54:30 AM »
This orchestrated effort by the US press all publishing editorials about Trump's critique of the press might be one of the stupidest fucking things to do.  This gives Trump more than enough ammo and circumstantial evidence to point at all of these editorials and be all "see!  the fake news media colludes against me with the corrupt and evil democrats!"
püp

Boredfrom

« Reply #23028 on: August 16, 2018, 11:27:19 AM »
He already does this without any proof.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #23029 on: August 16, 2018, 11:56:51 AM »
This orchestrated effort by the US press all publishing editorials about Trump's critique of the press might be one of the stupidest fucking things to do.  This gives Trump more than enough ammo and circumstantial evidence to point at all of these editorials and be all "see!  the fake news media colludes against me with the corrupt and evil democrats!"
They keep doing this because they need to sell newspapers/TV ads/Online ads and circle the wagons.
Trump kicked out a CNN reporter. no one cared. And the reporter was back the next day.

If anything Trump is keeping the 'FAKE NEWS' alive by generating so much of it. He knows the press can't ignore a flaming train wreck when they see one.
And every time he insults Acosta it shows 'the people' that he's fighting for them against the elites. When Acosta starts shouting questions at the President he can sell himself as the #resistance.

Meanwhile the deep state #resistance like Brennan either peddles their Russia theories to CNN or starts to monetize the crazy by writing books (Seth is going to turn his Twitter threads into a book / Schindler has a paid premium Twitter account) or they just straight up start raising money for 'something'.

Strzok's net worth was $1.4 million. He's now heading towards $2 million. He's fired from the FBI but there's no lawsuit or anything running against him.
The only person who has not been told this is all a racket is Sarah Sanders.  :doge

Even Trump supporters know at some level. Acosta got the 'fake news' screaming shower at a rally while the camera was rolling. Afterwards the Trump people took selfies with him and their MAGA hats.
🤴

Boredfrom

« Reply #23030 on: August 16, 2018, 12:03:00 PM »
Nintex, why?

Kara

« Reply #23031 on: August 16, 2018, 12:06:21 PM »

I don't speak internet commenter or Reset Era poster, sorry.

agrajag

« Reply #23032 on: August 16, 2018, 12:08:46 PM »
Nintex, why?

You must've missed the other 9,758 Nintex hot takes to be asking that question.

kingv

« Reply #23033 on: August 16, 2018, 01:26:05 PM »
They keep doing this because they need to sell newspapers/TV ads/Online ads and circle the wagons.
Trump kicked out a CNN reporter. no one cared. And the reporter was back the next day.

If anything Trump is keeping the 'FAKE NEWS' alive by generating so much of it. He knows the press can't ignore a flaming train wreck when they see one.
And every time he insults Acosta it shows 'the people' that he's fighting for them against the elites. When Acosta starts shouting questions at the President he can sell himself as the #resistance.

Meanwhile the deep state #resistance like Brennan either peddles their Russia theories to CNN or starts to monetize the crazy by writing books (Seth is going to turn his Twitter threads into a book / Schindler has a paid premium Twitter account) or they just straight up start raising money for 'something'.

Strzok's net worth was $1.4 million. He's now heading towards $2 million. He's fired from the FBI but there's no lawsuit or anything running against him.
The only person who has not been told this is all a racket is Sarah Sanders.  :doge

Even Trump supporters know at some level. Acosta got the 'fake news' screaming shower at a rally while the camera was rolling. Afterwards the Trump people took selfies with him and their MAGA hats.

A good example of this is that Washington Post article about Kell Anne Conway and her husband where she tried to go off the record mid-interview and the reporter wasn’t having it and published the whole exchange where she says “as somebody who knows about their marriage, you could say it’s breaking their marital vows”.

It gives you a view into how the Trump team manipulates the press into creating a narrative that they can work with as a foil. There is no way that Trump/Kellyanne/whoever is not feeding salacious quotes to the Wapo on Tuesday and then calling the article fake news on Thursday.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #23034 on: August 16, 2018, 01:44:20 PM »
https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1030139072008871936

So Trump's small donor $ are used to pay off people like Omarosa  :lol :doge :neogaf
🤴

agrajag

« Reply #23035 on: August 16, 2018, 02:15:32 PM »
I don't get it, they wanted her to work on the Trump re-election campaign after they fired her?

Kara

« Reply #23036 on: August 16, 2018, 02:21:03 PM »
One thing I don’t think people didn’t fully appreciate about the Hillary Email thing is that it actually was kind of s big deal from the perspective of anybody that has actually ever worked in a SCIF or had any kind of clearance whatsoever. Maybe not illegal but from my perspective it still seems grossly negligent.... and the idea that she doesn’t know what the classification markings meant seems implausible.

I suspect that in ~20 years the attitudes of rank and file party stalwarts will evolve on that one like they did with Monica. (I'm not equating the two acts, just the 🙈🙉🙊 reaction to them.)

benjipwns

« Reply #23037 on: August 16, 2018, 02:21:50 PM »
ffs NBC, YOU HAD EXPERIENCE WITH THIS WOMAN ALREADY!

agrajag

« Reply #23038 on: August 16, 2018, 02:25:52 PM »
It just shows how Trump operates like a mafia don. Having family members offer hush payments? I see Lara Trump has taken up Michael Cohen's job of fixer? Also, who the fuck is Lara Trump? First time I hear of her. I have so many questions.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #23039 on: August 16, 2018, 02:26:28 PM »
I don't get it, they wanted her to work on the Trump re-election campaign after they fired her?
They wanted her to not leak things she had recorded and seen while accomplishing nothing.

So the Trump Org. excuse me 'administration/government' decided they could hire her on the campaign team for $180 000 a/year to pay for her silence.

Meanwhile, I like this judge  :lol
https://twitter.com/JakeBGibson/status/1030097565411356672
🤴