Author Topic: US Politics Thread |OT| SAD TRUMP  (Read 5452951 times)

Cerveza mas fina

• I don't care for Islam tbqh
  • filler
Re: U.S. Politics Discussion Thread |OT| Impeach the Melon Farmer
« Reply #29100 on: January 06, 2019, 01:38:43 PM »
There must be some laws and checks and balances on what can constitute an emergency

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #29101 on: January 06, 2019, 01:42:52 PM »
Not to endorse the idea of clicking Nintex links, but The Atlantic article he linked does do a decent overview of it all: https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2019/01/presidential-emergency-powers/576418/

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #29102 on: January 06, 2019, 01:44:32 PM »
Dunno how I forgot TSA and air traffic control being apart of this too. This shit will be over before February, once they start refusing to work without pay. 

McConnell hasn't been seen outside the WH giving press conferences and he isn't really being visible at all; meanwhile this is being run by house republicans. As I said before...this ends when McConnell says enough is enough. He didn't want a shutdown and I saw a report he was upset that Trump blindsided him by threatening to veto the funding bill the senate passed. The more Trump goes off the deep end, the worse this will go for him.

Tripon

• Teach by day, Sleep by night
« Reply #29103 on: January 06, 2019, 02:14:43 PM »

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #29104 on: January 06, 2019, 02:16:45 PM »
https://twitter.com/BreakingNews/status/1081897450200354816

Da Deep State got to Trump.  :doge
I told you, it was just a way to get Mattis to leave without having to fire him.  :lol
🤴

Boredfrom

« Reply #29105 on: January 06, 2019, 02:17:59 PM »
https://twitter.com/BreakingNews/status/1081897450200354816

Da Deep State got to Trump.  :doge
I told you, it was just a way to get Mattis to leave without having to fire him.  :lol

:snoop

agrajag

« Reply #29106 on: January 06, 2019, 02:18:00 PM »
dat 4d chesssssst

benjipwns

« Reply #29107 on: January 06, 2019, 03:06:18 PM »
 :american WE DID IT PD, INJUSTICE IS OVER :american

LANSING — There will be no Women's March at the Michigan Capitol building this year, the first time since the historic 2017 demonstration in Washington D.C. spurred similar events in Lansing and around the country.

Activists planned the state's main protest in Detroit this year, instead, Women's March Michigan President Phoebe Hopps wrote in an email.

"Detroit is the largest city in Michigan, and we wanted to make the March accessible to folks who live in Metro Detroit," Hopps wrote. "Especially communities of color and people who may not have any means of driving to Lansing."

Events at the Capitol are expensive and it's challenging to organize transportation to bring protesters from the more populous Detroit area.

Women's Marches were held at the Capitol in 2017 and 2018. Governor Gretchen Whitmer spoke at the event last year shortly after she announced her campaign.

Tripon

« Reply #29108 on: January 06, 2019, 03:11:05 PM »
:american WE DID IT PD, INJUSTICE IS OVER :american

LANSING — There will be no Women's March at the Michigan Capitol building this year, the first time since the historic 2017 demonstration in Washington D.C. spurred similar events in Lansing and around the country.

Activists planned the state's main protest in Detroit this year, instead, Women's March Michigan President Phoebe Hopps wrote in an email.

"Detroit is the largest city in Michigan, and we wanted to make the March accessible to folks who live in Metro Detroit," Hopps wrote. "Especially communities of color and people who may not have any means of driving to Lansing."

Events at the Capitol are expensive and it's challenging to organize transportation to bring protesters from the more populous Detroit area.

Women's Marches were held at the Capitol in 2017 and 2018. Governor Gretchen Whitmer spoke at the event last year shortly after she announced her campaign.

Have marches at both places?  ???

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #29109 on: January 06, 2019, 03:15:47 PM »
This is kind of late but lol, curly, did you hear the McLaughlin Group cold open on Chapo's NYE ep? Way too good
每天生气

benjipwns

« Reply #29110 on: January 06, 2019, 03:22:21 PM »
Have marches at both places?  ???
How would we know which one is the official one then huh buster?

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #29111 on: January 06, 2019, 03:45:15 PM »
Guess there's an open space for a military parade then  :trumps
🤴

benjipwns

« Reply #29112 on: January 06, 2019, 03:50:16 PM »
From a pure logistics standpoint this is probably a better move rather than simply because the Governor is now a Democratic woman. The State Capitol grounds are actually a horrible place to hold a military parade or protest, it's literally like half a block, surrounded on three sides by tall buildings. (City Hall's "grounds" across the street you couldn't fit a basketball court on.) They usually don't allow you to block the street because they're all one way in Downtown Lansing and the one in front of the capitol is the only one for a couple miles that heads a certain direction. When they light the Christmas Tree it's allowed because it's dark and night and everyone leaves the downtown vacant at 4:30pm.

benjipwns

« Reply #29113 on: January 06, 2019, 03:56:15 PM »
I assume the actual "real" loss will be easy access to all the state workers playing hooky. :lol

Tripon

« Reply #29114 on: January 06, 2019, 04:00:27 PM »
I assume the actual "real" loss will be easy access to all the state workers playing hooky. :lol

I would also assume the local workers in Detroit are going to be annoyed that their city might be shut down for a random work day.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #29115 on: January 06, 2019, 04:10:25 PM »
Trump is heading to Camp David so the Q's think that shit is about to go down and Q even dropped a few things to fuel that fire.  :doge
🤴

benjipwns

« Reply #29116 on: January 06, 2019, 04:22:02 PM »
Camp David is like less than half an hour flight on Marine One. Yet it's not just Q people who treat it as some huge trip. Always been confused by that since I actually went by it as a kid.

I suppose it probably seems like it for all the WH beat reporters to get out there by road.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #29117 on: January 06, 2019, 04:26:58 PM »
Camp David is like less than half an hour flight on Marine One. Yet it's not just Q people who treat it as some huge trip. Always been confused by that since I actually went by it as a kid.

I suppose it probably seems like it for all the WH beat reporters to get out there by road.

« Last Edit: January 06, 2019, 06:07:00 PM by filler »

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #29118 on: January 06, 2019, 04:35:24 PM »

One of the few things Ben Rhodes was ever right about is how ill informed the news media is.

They call us to explain to them what's happening in Moscow and Cairo. Most of the outlets are reporting on world events from Washington. The average reporter we talk to is 27 years old, and their only reporting experience consists of being around political campaigns. That's a sea change. They literally know nothing."
🤴

benjipwns

« Reply #29119 on: January 06, 2019, 05:21:32 PM »
https://nypost.com/2019/01/05/tv-special-glosses-over-the-truth-behind-jfk-jr-s-doomed-flight/

even worse, it leaves out the part where he faked his death and became Q

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #29120 on: January 06, 2019, 05:27:39 PM »

:doge

benjipwns

« Reply #29121 on: January 06, 2019, 05:28:52 PM »

hold up judge, first, wtf you got on your shoulders

benjipwns

« Reply #29122 on: January 06, 2019, 05:31:06 PM »

stop the match, stop the match, she dead, stop the match, chris wallace is an inhuman monster :brazilcry

Tripon

« Reply #29123 on: January 06, 2019, 05:44:06 PM »

agrajag

« Reply #29124 on: January 06, 2019, 05:45:50 PM »
thug lyfe

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #29125 on: January 06, 2019, 05:59:33 PM »
https://twitter.com/CBSNews/status/1082005969184452608
Why is Trump so convinced that Democrats actually want a steel wall.  :lol
🤴

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #29126 on: January 06, 2019, 06:09:36 PM »
an actual iron curtain  :rollsafe

benjipwns

« Reply #29127 on: January 06, 2019, 06:51:54 PM »
HELLO FELLOW HUMANS LOOK AT US HUMANS ENJOYING NORMAL HUMAN THINGS

Tripon

« Reply #29128 on: January 06, 2019, 06:53:12 PM »

stop the match, stop the match, she dead, stop the match, chris wallace is an inhuman monster :brazilcry

https://twitter.com/KFILE/status/1081942826605314050

For the Kiblar's out there.

benjipwns

« Reply #29129 on: January 06, 2019, 06:54:13 PM »

Nintex, stop trying to get your memes to trend on Democratic Twitter

agrajag

« Reply #29130 on: January 06, 2019, 06:55:04 PM »
Joke's on you Tripon, he can read tweets faster than they are posted

:bolo

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #29131 on: January 06, 2019, 06:59:47 PM »
This page of the thread has Nintex roasting people for being politically uninformed, and benji roasting people for not grokking basic human behaviors.

Wild.

benjipwns

« Reply #29132 on: January 06, 2019, 07:02:48 PM »
Admit how long you lasted through the Warren video. :bolo

benjipwns

« Reply #29133 on: January 06, 2019, 07:09:16 PM »
Cowardly Mandark took down The Bire before I could say that I have also never claimed to be a human with complete human DNA, let alone made the claim a centerpiece of my Presidential Campaign :bolo

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #29134 on: January 06, 2019, 07:12:36 PM »
Admit how long you lasted through the Warren video.

Seven years on this site and you think I watch the videos that get posted.

benjipwns

« Reply #29135 on: January 06, 2019, 07:13:32 PM »
I figured you saw it when posted due to being on the Soros mailing list. :trumps

Tripon

kingv

« Reply #29137 on: January 06, 2019, 09:18:42 PM »
I suspect someone smart in the administration is trying to request a bunch of things that are not the wall so when they fold on the wall they can point to the other things and say “hey Democrats were real assholes on the wall but we still won, look!”

Only problem is that Trunp will scuttle this strategy.

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #29139 on: January 06, 2019, 09:51:58 PM »
Quote from: Politico
-- JARED THINKS HE’S RIDING HIGH: Jared Kushner, the president’s senior adviser, said he was bringing good outside business knowledge to the wall negotiations. He said the reason the wall price was going up was because of an increase in customer utilization for the border. Customer demand, he said, results in overruns.

Can't pick just one emote for this.

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #29140 on: January 06, 2019, 10:56:57 PM »
How about :cat
©@©™

benjipwns

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
« Reply #29142 on: January 07, 2019, 12:05:19 AM »
Curaron is going to win every Oscar making Mexican directors the winner in 6 of the 7 last years (fuck la la land for being pure garbage)

Cry harder Trump
:O

benjipwns

« Reply #29143 on: January 07, 2019, 12:10:21 AM »
Last weekend Ocasio-Cortez tweeted out a photo of her congressional office on Capitol Hill.
She made the mistake of adding that she’s just your average girl from the Bronx.

Alex is not from the Bronx and was quickly put in her place.

Last week an “anonymous classmate” reached out to The Gateway Pundit and sent us several photos of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez from high school.

The classmate went to and graduated from Yorktown high school in Westchester County, New York.

Ocasio-Cortez graduated in 2007 with honors. Yorktown Heights is a middle to upper middle class community located in northern Westchester County.

We have new photos of “Sandy” Ocasio-Cortez at her elite high school in Yorktown — not the Bronx.

And much like other Democrat hoaxers (Bobby O’Rourke, and fake Indian Liz Warren) Ocasio-Cortez went by “Sandy” well into college at Boston University.

In fact, Ocasio-Cortez went by Sandy at least into her junior year at the university.
A video was discovered this week where Sandy Ocasio-Cortez is seen dancing.
The young Sandy is quite a dancer.

The video credits “Sandy” Ocasio-Cortez.

It wasn’t until her final months at university that Ocasio-Cortez started going by “Alexandria” instead of “Sandy” as an attempt to help propel her career.
She participated in this video in 2011 the year she graduated.

Sandy from Yorktown became Alexandria from The Bronx.
It was all a big scam.

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #29144 on: January 07, 2019, 12:13:56 AM »
 :snore
每天生气

benjipwns

« Reply #29145 on: January 07, 2019, 12:18:54 AM »
Dick Durbin on notice, it's all his fault:
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/transcript-sen-lindsey-graham-on-face-the-nation-january-6-2019/
SENATOR LINDSEY GRAHAM: Yeah. It was pretty clear to me that we're never going to have a deal unless we get a wall as part of it. Dick Durbin is a reasonable guy, but he's not leading this parade. We're having to negotiate with people who want to abolish ICE, not support ICE. We're having to negotiate with people who see the Border Patrol agents gassing children, rather than defending our borders as professional law enforcement officers and we're negotiating with people who will give us one dollar for the wall, even though it's immoral and accuse all of us who support a wall as part of border security as racist. As long as the radical left is in charge we're never going to get anywhere. The president will compromise but he will not capitulate. So that's where we're at.
MARGARET BRENNAN: So, with that in mind, with them in mind why can't you reopen the government while you argue about the things you just laid out?

SEN. GRAHAM: Why would you negotiate with somebody who calls you a racist if you want a wall? Who gives you a dollar for a wall when the Democratic Party supported twenty five billion dollars in the past? We're not going to negotiate with people who see the world this way. We'll negotiate with Dick Durbin but I'm not going to negotiate with somebody who calls the Border Patrol agents a bunch of Nazis when they're trying to defend the border against a mob. These caravans have changed everything. The reason you need five billion dollars now and not one point six is the border is deteriorating in terms of security. We've got 11,000 unaccompanied minors coming from Central America. And it cost us seven hundred and fifty dollars a day to house these minors and only God knows what they go through to get here. The Democrats see our law enforcement officers as the problem, we see the illegal immigrants, the coyotes, and the drug dealers as a problem--
SEN. GRAHAM: I do want to open up the government but the goal is not to open up the government. The goal is to fix a broken immigration system to bring reality to this table. That ICE is not the problem, it's the solution. The goal is to repair a damaged, broken immigration system. It's to implement policies Democrats have voted for in the past on President Trump's watch. We're not going to give in to this radical left - ever - until we can find a rational way forward. We'll have wall as part of a border security plan. We're going nowhere. Wall plus DACA plus TPS makes sense. But you'll never convince me--
SEN. GRAHAM: Yeah. But what he's not open to is a lecture by the Speaker of the House. I'll give you a dollar. He's not open to the people on the left accusing his Border Patrol agents of being Gestapo agents gassing children. He's not open to the idea that the wall is immoral. So if you bring Dick Durbin's to the table, we'll fix this.
SEN. GRAHAM: OK. Here's what he's open to. He's open to getting his wall money. We need five billion dollars for the wall in light of the increased threats. He has always put on the table- he put one point eight million illegal immigrants having a pathway to citizenship in his own plan. So how can you say he's not open minded to it. Here's what I think the deal would look like: given the money we need to secure our border in five billion- five, six could be well spent. And I think we can put on the table TPS reform. There's four hundred thousand people going to lose their legal status soon who've been here for decades. I'd like to deal with that problem and I would--

MARGARET BRENNAN: When is that going to be put on the table? That offer.

SEN. GRAHAM: I think we'll have offers on the table when we find somebody that's not crazy to deal with. We're not going to put any offers on the table as long as people in charge of these negotiations accuse all of us who want a wall of being a racist and see our Border Patrol agents as gassing children. Until you get that crowd put to the sidelines, I don't see anything happening.

MARGARET BRENNAN: You've worked with the president's son-in-law Jared Kushner on criminal justice reform.

SEN. GRAHAM: Yeah.

MARGARET BRENNAN: He is cited as someone open to the deal you described of- of DACA for wall. 

SEN. GRAHAM: Yes he is.

MARGARET BRENNAN: But the president really seemed to shoot that down in the Rose Garden the other day.

SEN. GRAHAM: I am here to tell you--

MARGARET BRENNAN: When would we see that put on the table? Is that- that's a bigger immigration overhaul than what we're talking about right now which is simply the wall.

SEN. GRAHAM: When you see Dick Durbin and others in the room not a bunch of staffers. When you see this rhetoric that those who want to build a wall are racists stop. When you see the idea one dollar is enough for the wall. When that stuff ends, the real negotiations begin. Right now, the people running the show on the left are radical, liberal Democrats who don't see a border security problem. They see their own government being the problem, not the illegal immigrant. Until that changes, we'll never get anywhere. There is a deal to be had here, but it will include a wall. And if there is no wall in this deal we'll never have a deal.

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
« Reply #29146 on: January 07, 2019, 12:43:39 AM »
I hope Ted Cruz calls out Sandy for white washing her name. Despicable.
:O

benjipwns

« Reply #29147 on: January 07, 2019, 12:55:33 AM »
All I know is this whole Sandy thing has probably killed off her chances at the Presidency until at least 2028.

Tripon

« Reply #29148 on: January 07, 2019, 01:23:29 AM »
Last weekend Ocasio-Cortez tweeted out a photo of her congressional office on Capitol Hill.
She made the mistake of adding that she’s just your average girl from the Bronx.

Alex is not from the Bronx and was quickly put in her place.

Last week an “anonymous classmate” reached out to The Gateway Pundit and sent us several photos of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez from high school.

The classmate went to and graduated from Yorktown high school in Westchester County, New York.

Ocasio-Cortez graduated in 2007 with honors. Yorktown Heights is a middle to upper middle class community located in northern Westchester County.

We have new photos of “Sandy” Ocasio-Cortez at her elite high school in Yorktown — not the Bronx.

And much like other Democrat hoaxers (Bobby O’Rourke, and fake Indian Liz Warren) Ocasio-Cortez went by “Sandy” well into college at Boston University.

In fact, Ocasio-Cortez went by Sandy at least into her junior year at the university.
A video was discovered this week where Sandy Ocasio-Cortez is seen dancing.
The young Sandy is quite a dancer.

The video credits “Sandy” Ocasio-Cortez.

It wasn’t until her final months at university that Ocasio-Cortez started going by “Alexandria” instead of “Sandy” as an attempt to help propel her career.
She participated in this video in 2011 the year she graduated.

Sandy from Yorktown became Alexandria from The Bronx.
It was all a big scam.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sandy_(given_name)

It's all a scam because she went by a nickname for Alexandria, then decided to go by her given name? Holy shit, it really is all enraged boners.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #29149 on: January 07, 2019, 02:05:47 AM »
https://www.mintpressnews.com/john-bolton-wins-defender-of-israel-award-from-person who believes in the development and protection of a Jewish nation-lobby-group/251729/

Indeed, beginning in August 2017, the ZOA – under the leadership of its president, Morton Klein – led the campaign to remove former National Security Adviser H.R. McMaster from his post after railing against McMaster’s “anti-Israel” positions, most notably his support for the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA), better known as the Iran nuclear deal.

However, McMaster had also earned the ire of American people who believe in the development and protection of a Jewish nation for allegedly referring to Israel as an “occupying power” and acknowledging the existence of Palestine — as people who believe in the development and protection of a Jewish nation at ZOA and like-minded organizations support a revisionist history of the creation of the Israeli state that asserts that Palestine as a state never existed prior to Israel’s establishment in 1948.

Trent Dole

• the sharpest tool in the shed
« Reply #29150 on: January 07, 2019, 02:06:53 AM »
They all hate AOC, and wanna fuck AOC, and hate that they wanna fuck AOC. :lol
Lindsey Graham eat shit.
Hi

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #29151 on: January 07, 2019, 04:22:25 AM »

agrajag

« Reply #29152 on: January 07, 2019, 04:42:35 AM »
They all hate AOC, and wanna fuck AOC, and hate that they wanna fuck AOC. :lol
Lindsey Graham eat shit.

Breh, Lindsey Graham definitely doesn't want to fuck AOC.

benjipwns

« Reply #29153 on: January 07, 2019, 04:46:04 AM »
Obviously not, he's a good and honorable southern gentleman, not a crude Dimmoncrap flaunting their sexual fetishes all over demanding everyone participate. Instead, he keeps any of that in private, where it belongs, until he finds the perfect lady for him to marry with God's permission.

And he certainly doesn't degrade the privilege of serving the American people in the U.S. Congress by dancing.

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #29154 on: January 07, 2019, 06:24:04 AM »
Ben Garrison is not even trying anymore heh.
ὕβρις

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #29155 on: January 07, 2019, 06:56:32 AM »
Not a real Ben Garrison creation (what tipped me off was the detail work was too good). First instance of it I can find is here:  http://stateofthenation2012.com/?p=66949

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #29156 on: January 07, 2019, 07:06:16 AM »
Not a real Ben Garrison creation (what tipped me off was the detail work was too good). First instance of it I can find is here:  http://stateofthenation2012.com/?p=66949

I wondered if he changed style because yeah it is more grungy and distinctive.
ὕβρις

kingv

« Reply #29157 on: January 07, 2019, 08:33:35 AM »
Obviously not, he's a good and honorable southern gentleman, not a crude Dimmoncrap flaunting their sexual fetishes all over demanding everyone participate. Instead, he keeps any of that in private, where it belongs, until he finds the perfect lady for him to marry with God's permission.

And he certainly doesn't degrade the privilege of serving the American people in the U.S. Congress by dancing.

I think it’s actually because he loves dick.

Ever since he was going out to kids movies with Kelly Ayotte and her grandkids, I’ve thought he was a closeted gay man. Unless he was piping down Kelly Ayotte... 🤔

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
©ZH

Akala

• Easy Victor
« Reply #29159 on: January 07, 2019, 09:16:05 AM »

why is one crotch censored and not the other?

is that supposed to be a dick on the uncensored one? :lol