Author Topic: US Politics Thread |OT| SAD TRUMP  (Read 5447029 times)

agrajag

Re: U.S. Politics Discussion Thread |OT| America: A Yum! Brands affiliate
« Reply #34140 on: April 18, 2019, 03:20:02 PM »
Is there any reason not to impeach ? I don't buy that it would somehow help Trump with voters at large and I think you can both campaign on the issues and entangle him in proceedings.

they could impeach him, but they will never get 2/3 of the senate vote to remove him. Pelosi signaled that she is not interested in impeachment.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #34141 on: April 18, 2019, 03:24:48 PM »
They won't impeach him because if Trump is gone Pence is in.  :lol

I like how specifically stuff Trump said in the report isn't redacted but some of the stuff surrounding it is.
Also at first you think that Don Jr. is the comedic relief character but soon you realize that part goes to Kushner.
🤴

Himu

« Reply #34142 on: April 18, 2019, 03:25:33 PM »
Trump gloating about no collusion on his twitter after trying obstruct for years is maddening
IYKYK

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #34143 on: April 18, 2019, 03:28:55 PM »
https://twitter.com/JimSwiftDC/status/1118950020269502464

:dead

The campaign that was 'supposed' to collude with Russia did not know what their ambassador was called and e-mailed around to ask  :lol
🤴

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #34144 on: April 18, 2019, 03:32:30 PM »
it's a nothing burger because trump is not getting impeached, not spending any time in jail and he's still the front runner for 2020  :mueller

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #34145 on: April 18, 2019, 03:39:48 PM »

bootygang annihilated  :lol

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #34146 on: April 18, 2019, 03:40:54 PM »
Is there any reason not to impeach ? I don't buy that it would somehow help Trump with voters at large and I think you can both campaign on the issues and entangle him in proceedings.

they could impeach him, but they will never get 2/3 of the senate vote to remove him. Pelosi signaled that she is not interested in impeachment.

Removal is not necessary. It's a given that more damaging stuff and financial crimes suspicions will keep trickling down from the host of other investigations. Keep the spotlight on the fact he's a crook, have the House then the Senate keep asking inconvenient questions. Force Republicans in Senate to publicly vote for not removing him. Have the Presidential candidates work on issues and policies in the meantime.

The GOP would not hesitate a second to do so, on far more flimsier pretexts.

I think it's the right thing to do, on principle and out of interest.
ὕβρις

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #34148 on: April 18, 2019, 03:45:08 PM »
Impeach for what?
每天生气

Boredfrom

« Reply #34149 on: April 18, 2019, 03:51:57 PM »
Filler being salty.  :lol

Himu

« Reply #34150 on: April 18, 2019, 03:54:02 PM »
Filler:

While the report does not find that the president or his campaign aides had committed any crimes in their contacts with Russians, it lays bare how Mr. Trump was elected with the help of a foreign power. When a federal inquiry was started to investigate the Russian effort, he took numerous steps to try to undermine it.

The special counsel found that Mr. Trump had the authority to make many of his most controversial decisions, including the firing of James B. Comey as F.B.I. director, by virtue of the powers the Constitution grants him. At the same time, it is a far more damning portrayal of his behavior than the one presented last month in a four-page letter released by Attorney General William P. Barr.

“The incidents were often carried out through one-on-one meetings in which the president sought to use his official power outside of usual channels,” the report said. “These actions ranged from efforts to remove the special counsel and to reverse the effect of the attorney general’s recusal; to the attempted use of official power to limit the scope of the investigation; to direct and indirect contacts with witnesses with the potential to influence their testimony. Viewing the acts collectively can help to illuminate their significance.”

In his letter, Mr. Barr announced that — while Mr. Mueller had made no judgment about whether Mr. Trump had obstructed justice — he had decided that the president had not.

source: NYT
IYKYK

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #34151 on: April 18, 2019, 04:00:07 PM »
 :zzz

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
« Reply #34152 on: April 18, 2019, 04:04:50 PM »
go back to fucking 4 chan already
püp

curly

• cultural maoist
« Reply #34153 on: April 18, 2019, 04:10:05 PM »
Why do you let filler get to you. It's like getting beat up by a five year old.

EightBitNate

• I don’t wanna be horny anymore, I wanna be happy
« Reply #34154 on: April 18, 2019, 04:11:42 PM »
Did we win yet

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #34155 on: April 18, 2019, 04:12:11 PM »
Impeach for what?

Obstruction.
There's enough for it. The report is more or less saying that potential obstruction may have hindered the investigation on the contacts with Russian parties.
ὕβρις

Boredfrom

« Reply #34156 on: April 18, 2019, 04:17:15 PM »

Is more like a 5 year old pissing hilmself in the kitchen and keeps doing because everyone says to him that he is hot shit (while not detecting the obvious sarcasm).

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #34157 on: April 18, 2019, 04:25:49 PM »
 ::)

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #34158 on: April 18, 2019, 04:27:30 PM »
no one is getting impeached foh lol

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #34159 on: April 18, 2019, 05:03:32 PM »
impeach filler for dangerous sodium levels!

Tripon

• Teach by day, Sleep by night
« Reply #34160 on: April 18, 2019, 05:04:00 PM »
impeach filler for dangerous sodium levels!

Look man, I need likes.

Occam

« Reply #34161 on: April 18, 2019, 05:05:39 PM »

Removal is not necessary. It's a given that more damaging stuff and financial crimes suspicions will keep trickling down from the host of other investigations. Keep the spotlight on the fact he's a crook, have the House then the Senate keep asking inconvenient questions. Force Republicans in Senate to publicly vote for not removing him. Have the Presidential candidates work on issues and policies in the meantime.

The GOP would not hesitate a second to do so, on far more flimsier pretexts.

I think it's the right thing to do, on principle and out of interest.

I completely agree. Reminder that they *did* impeach Bill Clinton for basically nothing. Trump's plethora of very real crimes are on a completely different level, and he needs to be impeached as a matter of principle. Not impeaching him just shows that laws no longer have any meaning and that nothing matters.

Tripon

« Reply #34162 on: April 18, 2019, 05:10:15 PM »
https://twitter.com/samstein/status/1118960693355610112

https://twitter.com/willsommer/status/1118960908074663937

But when the Mueller report arrived on Thursday morning, it contained none of the bombshell, global pedophile cabal-destroying revelations QAnon fans had predicted. Instead, it detailed the a Russian campaign of electoral subterfuge that benefit Trump’s election efforts along with repeated attempts by the president to impede investigations into his conduct.

Unhappy QAnon believers were left to grapple with the letdown. As the report’s lack of QAnon proofs became clear, the Patriots’ Soapbox livestream quickly moved on to other topics like human trafficking. The channel’s viewers weren’t fooled, though. The comment section quickly filled up with disappointed QAnon fans.

On Voat, a Reddit-style forum alternative popular with QAnon fans, believers lamented the fact that they had been duped again.

“Trump is toast,” said one poster who said he wouldn’t vote in 2020 after the disappointment. “Lied to us to extend his re-election. Good luck Q peeps. I'm done here.”

While QAnon believers grappled with what the Mueller report actually meant, the movement’s foes—including those in Trumpworld—took the opportunity to gloat. Former White House adviser Sebastian Gorka, whose frequent attacks on QAnon have made him a top enemy of Q-heads, took to Twitter on Thursday to urge QAnon believers to “#LeaveTheCult.”

https://twitter.com/SebGorka/status/1118899093466746882

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #34163 on: April 18, 2019, 05:16:40 PM »

kingv

« Reply #34164 on: April 18, 2019, 05:27:15 PM »
Impeach for what?

Obstruction.
There's enough for it. The report is more or less saying that potential obstruction may have hindered the investigation on the contacts with Russian parties.

Agreed. The report spells out pretty plainly that they weren’t able to fully recreate the events of 2016 because of obstruction from Trump himself coordinated among members of the campaign and administration.

Basically the lack of further indictments could be because many people toed the line for crimes without crossing over... or that the obstruction was successful.

Tripon

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #34167 on: April 18, 2019, 06:47:03 PM »
pretty generous to use the phrase "detained" rather than "kidnapped" in that case

shosta

« Reply #34168 on: April 18, 2019, 07:22:33 PM »
Lately I have been thinking about how we have hundreds of right wing militia groups but next to no left wing militia members in the United States to protect minority rights and vulnerable immigrant communities. Now there's extralegal paramilitary action rounding people up and I feel even more strongly about this.

I am actually very nervous about how Trump may respond. Without straying too far into the hypothetical, just imagine if he expressed support for this or encouraged other people to indulge in their frustrations over legal challenges to the "immigration crisis".
每天生气

shosta

« Reply #34169 on: April 18, 2019, 07:28:08 PM »

Look at this shit and tell me fifty years from now your grandkids won't be asking you why just let it happen.
每天生气

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #34170 on: April 18, 2019, 07:33:45 PM »
yes that is tweet 321.

He has been going all day
https://twitter.com/SethAbramson/status/1119020697089712131

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1119019875203153921

I'm starting to think the Nazi clowns are right about everything.
🤴

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #34172 on: April 18, 2019, 07:43:52 PM »
:lol :lol :lol

Nola

« Reply #34173 on: April 18, 2019, 07:50:18 PM »
I liked it better when I thought filler was just a harmless like farm that helped me filter out who was going to have shitty posts I'd be better off scrolling past...

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #34174 on: April 18, 2019, 07:50:40 PM »

« Last Edit: April 18, 2019, 08:31:34 PM by filler »

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #34175 on: April 18, 2019, 07:52:57 PM »
I rate the Russia Collusion fan fiction a 5/10 for effort.

The media should've known the Trump campaign was too moronic to collude with a foreign power.
They have shot themselves in the dick.
🤴

Trent Dole

• the sharpest tool in the shed
« Reply #34177 on: April 18, 2019, 08:05:07 PM »
Anytime you wanna stop with the braindead boomer facebook image macros that'd be great. :doge
Hi

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #34178 on: April 18, 2019, 08:06:09 PM »
Nintex: I'm starting to think the Nazis are right

Everyone else: :beli
The Nazi clowns, big difference between the Nazi's and the Nazi clowns or crypto fascists or nihilists or HonkHonklers or whatever you want to call them. They're basically the same group.

Don't believe the people that told you
- Iraq has WMD's
- The markets won't crash
- Hillary Clinton will win
- The o.k. handsignal is the new Hitler salute
- The Last Jedi is a good movie
- Trump colluded with Russia

Seth is currently drafting tweet 331 as the CNN brokens grasp at straws.

It's kinda funny, this report would've been enough to badly damage 'any' President if they hadn't run the collusion circus for the past 2 years.
There's some shocking stuff in there but not the ludicrous thing we were told(or rather brainwashed to believe) would be in there (Trump being controlled like a puppet from the Kremlin).
All their reporting did was give Trump the narrative he needs to claim this clusterfuck as a win.
🤴

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #34179 on: April 18, 2019, 08:07:59 PM »
Lately I have been thinking about how we have hundreds of right wing militia groups but next to no left wing militia members in the United States to protect minority rights and vulnerable immigrant communities. Now there's extralegal paramilitary action rounding people up and I feel even more strongly about this.

We all know how law enforcement would deal with that.

shosta

« Reply #34180 on: April 18, 2019, 08:08:38 PM »
this thread is garbage, I don't need filler posting "umad liberals?" over and over again and nintex giving an intro to the 4chan blackpill.
每天生气

Boredfrom

« Reply #34181 on: April 18, 2019, 08:10:54 PM »
this thread is garbage, I don't need filler posting "umad liberals?" over and over again and nintex giving an intro to the 4chan blackpill.

:trumps

Didnt I warn you?

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #34182 on: April 18, 2019, 08:12:51 PM »
last one I swear  :lol :lol :lol

Boredfrom

« Reply #34183 on: April 18, 2019, 08:15:54 PM »

Is more like a 5 year old pissing hilmself in the kitchen and keeps doing because everyone says to him that he is hot shit (while not detecting the obvious sarcasm).

:sabu

Keep pissing yourself, filler.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #34184 on: April 18, 2019, 08:23:43 PM »
They have this 400 page piece of evidence that shows that the Trump campaign and the people calling the shots such as Don Jr. and Jared Kushner are fucking stupid.
Plus that half of the 'orders' Trump barks out aren't followed up on and he's just winging this entire 'president' thing. And everyone is basically willing to go on the record to testify how much of a shit show it is and was.
In fact, no attempt is made to redact his comments on the events as they happened.

Yet, they can't hit him over the head with this because they started to believe in their own Russian collusion story and everything less is now "is that all you got?".
You'd think that the media would sit back, breathe and try something else but no, now Barr has 'misled' everyone and perhaps Mueller was in on the cover up.

Both online and offline I could never get an answer to these questions:
1) Why would Putin risk his entire spy operation (which seems pretty elaborate) on a 99:1 longshot like the election of Donald Trump.
2) If you started such a manchurian candidate scheme, why would you pick Trump as your puppet. He's literally the least loyal and disciplined candidate you can think of. Had Trump been working with the Russians he would've already told everyone by accident around July 2016. Not to mention that if he actually had Russian prostitutes piss on Obama's bed he would've carried the tape around like a badge of honor and told all his weird fucking friends about it. 

But I suppose CNN had the 'facts' right?
🤴

Boredfrom

« Reply #34185 on: April 18, 2019, 08:26:45 PM »
Don’t be such a coward filler and like this post:

Boredfrom

« Reply #34187 on: April 18, 2019, 08:35:25 PM »
So it was a not  a nothing burger...

Trent Dole

• the sharpest tool in the shed
« Reply #34188 on: April 18, 2019, 08:42:02 PM »
Mm burgs, I still ain't ever had a Angry Whopper. Should remedy that.
Hi

agrajag

« Reply #34189 on: April 18, 2019, 08:48:21 PM »
request to word filter nothing burger to oblivion taco, thx

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #34190 on: April 18, 2019, 08:49:36 PM »
filler, either post something useful in this thread or take another break. We've already got a garbage thread.
dog

Boredfrom

« Reply #34191 on: April 18, 2019, 08:49:36 PM »
Where is the like filler? To coward to leech on this?

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #34192 on: April 18, 2019, 08:56:59 PM »
 :mueller "something useful" like the mueller report  :lol

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #34193 on: April 18, 2019, 09:05:42 PM »
https://twitter.com/IlhanMN/status/1119024288823169025

:rodney

That's good shit.

I wonder if filler made it to the appendixes to see that there are literally like ten on going cases.

curly

• cultural maoist
« Reply #34194 on: April 18, 2019, 09:21:20 PM »

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #34195 on: April 18, 2019, 09:30:10 PM »
The DNC having shitty security protocols is so dumb.

It's sad because the Sanders campaign was like "fix your shit" and they turned it into a "oh they benji doxxing us" thing.

The hilldawg campaign had people like eric schmidt as advisors. Maybe if they weren't worried about the logistics of breaking literal glass ceiling and balloon drops they might have realized oh shit, somethings happening.

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #34196 on: April 18, 2019, 09:49:18 PM »

kingv

« Reply #34197 on: April 18, 2019, 10:04:08 PM »
Mm burgs, I still ain't ever had a Angry Whopper. Should remedy that.

Angry whopper seems like a recipe for an angry asshole.

FStop7

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #34199 on: April 19, 2019, 12:02:05 AM »
https://www.thedailybeast.com/mueller-report-julian-assange-smeared-seth-rich-to-cover-for-russians

Assange a bigger piece of shit than previously known.

Did anybody think that assange wasn't a completely piece of shit? outside of garbage ass people?